[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/h/ - Hentai

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 72 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Now accepting credit card payment for 4chan Pass purchases and renewals. Click here for details.

>Buy it here
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE162718.html

>1.9.2 Modpatch+TL (DOES NOT WORK ON 2.0+)
https://mega.nz/#F!DxcWBBqS!Yx9NjiLNtXsN2Ty41WfOYQ

-Adds new dialogue, scenes, clothes and a partial uncensor along with the translation

>Butterfly Affection English
https://mega.nz/#!ptcWiQzI!kj3MjzQNX6Cqu6yFxB0yVBa-d0dEkcnJIBmOAaXpJoM
>>
File: loveandpeace.jpg (62 KB, 768x807)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
Torrent for 2.4.0
https://anidex.info/torrent/204330
Torrent for 1.9.2
https://anidex.info/torrent/42279
Also on Mega
https://mega.nz/#F!tkAFhTBJ!nR81RFJ9XQJhgfuJn4T7EQ
>>
>>5247578
Again with the tracing, I see.
>>
File: 53575168_p0.png (402 KB, 500x841)
402 KB
402 KB PNG
>>5247578
>>5247584
Just remembered that I had the original(?) saved (although I might not have saved the full-size version), so I might as well post it.
>>
TS-Tan show us ur minge
>>
>>
Also anyone have the link to Prezmo's patch?
>>
>>
>>5247584
Who cares? Its just an image, no one's taking credit for it.
>>
File: 750195326.jpg (100 KB, 513x898)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>5247596
just this once okay!
>>
File: h2.jpg (29 KB, 333x247)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
A small mod update, 2 new hair colors for Sylvie are mostly done. Just need to code them in and touch a couple up
>although for now fuck the main bed H scene, i dont wanna touch that mess right now.

dont have a working in game version yet but i have Sylvie's OG hair color and brown done
>just a sample pic since i might make the color darker for the release version
>>
such a venerable and unforgettable experience, keep up the amazing work ts-tan
>>
sandwich
>>
>>5248014
Is somebody remembering the good ol' times here?
>>
File: nekomimimodo.jpg (174 KB, 566x800)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
Torrent for 2.4.0+beta
https://anidex.info/torrent/222773

Also on Mega
https://mega.nz/#F!85ZhkQZD!OUrNDa7Uor92jRDmkeW67g
>>
File: image.jpg (266 KB, 1133x938)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
>>5248172
Note that beta versions shouldn't be bothered with because they're constantly broken and are just for bug hunting.

That being said, one of the updates is yet another rewrite of the game's code so fuck me sideways.
>>
>>5247578
What hoops am I gonna have to jump through to update if I'm still on v1.9.2. and haven't updated since May of '17? Think I've got the old uncensor for Sylvie only and the UI translation including closet items
>>
I'm having a weird problem where whenever I click on any of my pre-saved outfits none of the buttons work and I have to close the game.
Is there a solution for this? Ver. 2.1.1 by the way.
>>
>>5248298
If you're on 1.9.2 you can't update at all. You must start fresh.

>>5248305
Stop using old unsupported versions. Either use 1.9.2 English or 2.4.0.

>>5248199
Fortunately the rewrite changes appear to be under-the-hood and not really related to text at all, so this hasn't hampered efforts to adapt the old SP translation to 2.5.0. That's good, at least. It's a bonus that I hadn't started on making code changes to the menus so perhaps by the time I'm doing that 2.5.0 will be out of beta.
>>
I wanna lick and kiss the scars on her neck while I repeatedly thrust and cum inside her and hear moan and tremble as our sexual fluids mix in her womb and drip from her cunny.
>>
>>5248322
>If you're on 1.9.2 you can't update at all. You must start fresh.
Ok, so is there an uncensor and/or UI translation for the newer versions?
>>
File: 1.png (1.77 MB, 980x855)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB PNG
I just thought of something.

What's the state of Sylvie's teeth? Coming from a life of abuse and literal slavery I doubt their oral health must be too great.

Also why is there no
>shower or bath scene
>pajamas or night gowns
>functionality where Sylvie playfully pesters you for sex
>scene where Sylvie cooks a cake or something and you can lick it off
>bathing suits or bikinis
>secret hot spring in the woods where people are known to fug

Also. WHY ARE THERE NO SHOES???? We never get a good look at her feet, and there are never any kinds of footware at the shop or very many full body shots of her.

Full nudes with slutty heels and collars and bowties and bunny ears are a HUGE fetish of mine. Seeing a timid, slightly embarrassed yet obscenely aroused Sylvie clumsily stumble around in nothing but heels and a bunny headband would turn my dick into a material stronger than carbon fiber shit that cops put on their beating sticks or firefighters use to break bulletproof glass. Governments would tremble in fear at the pure strength of my cock, they'd have me put down so they can examine my cock and exploit the materials for their own militaristic reasons.
WHO DO I HAVE TO COMMISSION OR REACH OUT TO TO MAKE THAT A THING???
>>
File: 1456582426368.png (1.92 MB, 1347x900)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB PNG
>>5248344
>all of the above
ray has no idea what he's doing
>>
>>5248172
2.5.0 Changes:
>Major rewrite of game code. Due to assuring compatibility with the new flag system, loading save data from 2.4.0 will take longer than normal.
>Darkened the tone of the command H-scene to make it more like a bedroom.
>Added ability for Sylvie to wear the one-piece dress in the forest H-scene.
>Added H Type selection to the settings screen (Normal/Extreme/Platonic)
>Added color variations for the Star, Heart and Clover hairpins.
>As a bonus, added seasonal hairpins to the shop.
>Temporarily removed the Custom Clothing feature until it can be rewritten for the new game code.

Bug fixes:
>Fixed bug where if Sylvie isn't wearing the nurse outfit and you work with her and trigger the H-scene, the H-scene nurse outfit will always be white
>Fixed bug where you couldn't stroke Sylvie's hair on the main menu

For the "H Type Selection," this setting is supposed to be for when you start the game. "Normal" is how you've played the game thus far. "Platonic" means Sylvie will never ask for sex even once, and likewise is not selectable if you've even so much as touched her sexually. "Extreme" lowers the minimum lust required to use drugs or flowers, and also makes it so Sylvie's lust stat doesn't decrease naturally over time.

>>5248340
Here is what is currently available for 2.4.0: https://drive.google.com/open?id=17d8fqtrGBoKUO7Wn2yDbYmNkWYVCizE-

Credit to some guy on some forum.
>>
>>5248355
Y'know, if he wasn't such a xenophobic twat he may actually find someone to help him with this shit.

At least he remains consistently retarded throughout all aspects of his life - he never shows a degree of conscious thought at all.
>>
>>5248568
I'd love to step in and lend a helping hand. His anatomy is shoddy at worst and merely inconsistent at best. I'd love to come in and help him animate, as well as draw out his characters. I wouldn't censor him, or interfere with his trademarked Ray-kbys style, but I'd at least make sure that the characters and their bodily proportions are consistent between shots and frames.
>>
>>5248383
Hopefully you and TS-tan will make us proud.
>>
>>5248344
Her teeth can't be that bad, I doubt her former master gave her anything sweet to eat.
>>
>>5248674
>implying only sweets can ruin your teeth
>>
>>5248674
Starch is much worse than sweets since it sticks to the teeth. Malnutrition and Vitamin D and Calcium deficits can annihilate ones teeth even with proper hygiene too.
She is rather young through, so she probably has quite new teeth.
Also she was most certainly not taught proper hygiene, and I would not be against scenes when The Good Doctor is helping her learn and is brushing her teeth.
Also Braces Sylvie? I know I cannot be the only one!
>>
>>5247667
source?
>>
>>5248826
Her having braces would just invite Shadman.
>>
>>5249015
pls don't even mention Sylvie to that prince of hell
>>
>>5248383
Och boy so i need to wait till there will be stable 2.5 to start updating my patch
>>
>>5248355
>he's
Listening to the drawing/coding stream I am quite sure ray is female
>>
Ey quick question.
I have the 1.9.0 version of the game, This might be a dumb question but is there a more updated version of the game that works properly? I have heard updated versions of the game are buggy and don't work well
>>
1.9.2 is the most stable one with a proper translation, while 2.4.0 and 2.5 are the most recent builds.
>>
>>5250147
Thx m8
>>
I haven't played in a while do the clovers around the menu screen mean anything
>>
>>5250304
That's means she is calm
>>
>>5250304
Just a visual indicator of Mood in the Status menu. Affects how lust works.

>Calm
Clovers clutter the screen. Lust is temporarily decreased.
>Normal
No modifiers. She'll act according to your lust level.
>Horny
Hearts clutter the screen. Lust is temporarily increased.

Change Mood by giving her tea with blue (calm) or pink (horny) flowers. You also increase or decrease Lust score depending on how many flowers you add.
>>
It can be broken AF but hey that's what beta is for
Partial patch for 2.5 Beta

1.Install transfix V3.0 R5

https://drive.google.com/open?id=17d8fqtrGBoKUO7Wn2yDbYmNkWYVCizE-
2.Install TransFix V5.0 Beta

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LJt5ocysjqNPSiVQ4raaZZxjnz3LJLuu
3.Test and tell me what is broken
Notes:

1.Shop can be broken

2.When Going out you can get [if][endif] error since it is beta and stuff can and will change, so ignore it for now

3.You can get missing image around sylvie but all you must do is save loaded game and then go do something like work or click Closet and leave
4.Sometimes whole clothes sets are disapearing this is ray fault because he changed dresses adressing
>>
>>5250462
I upload it as separately because my net sucks balls and it would take 2 hours to upload merged
>>
>>5248997
I'll disappoint you with it being a photoshop of her just showing the tattoo.
It's an ecchi show, not hentai. Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut.
>>
>>5250462
Why bother? You basically just admitted you didn't actually update your patch to address literally the one important major change between 2.4 and 2.5, so anyone who even tries to use your patch would break the 2.5 beta even more.

I'll never understand your reasoning. Why not just spend your time adapting to the changes on your own, and then do an actually good job once 2.5 is released properly rather than giving the community horribly broken crap for a beta?
>>
>>5250592
Goddamit...
i made something for beta that i will use as basis of normal 2.5 and i just want to know if there are any game breaking bugs so i can spend less time on adapting 2.5 beta to 2.5, and make itas bugless as possible...
>>
>>5250666
I just want to add i do updated patch to changed code of 2.5 i just want to check if i updated patch and there are any error with code.
>>
>>5250699
So why should we have any trust in your patching skills if you're challenged by orthography and normal, everyday grammar?
>>
>>5250666
Which is exactly what I said was the right thing to do--on your own, without confusing people by releasing something that is so obviously broken. Keep your work to yourself until you have something worthy of releasing for a version of the game that's actually released. All releasing a half-assed broken as hell "patch" for a beta version does is promote a flood of anons who think it's a proper translation for 2.5.

>>5250699
Yeah, the clothing system is completely broken. Take your time and rewrite it properly on your own.
>>
Is that Endearing Nephy game still in development? It's been almost a month since the last release.
>>
>>5250399
I wonder why Ray went with clovers. He could have easily went with flowers or something. Think it's a reference to us? After all, we probably make up a good chunk of his fanbase and many of us actually pay.
>>
>a wild Sylvie approaches you in the rain armed with an umbrella
>she laughs at you for being wet and sniffly but offers you to share her umbrella so you don't catch a cold

I feel like if Sylvie didn't go through abuse and have her growth severely stunted to the point she'll always look half her age, she'd be a bitch but a nice bitch. like she'd poke fun at people but also help them.
>>
>>5252634
>Ray referencing 4chan
>Ray, the autistic hikki with a burning hatred of foreigners, referencing an American forum of people who (to an extent) pirate the game
Rethink your life.
>>
>>5252634
>>5252642
The closest Ray ever got to referencing 4chan is slipping a Katawa Shoujo reference into TF. The clovers have nothing to do with 4chan. Besides, it wouldn't make sense--4chan is anything but calm.
>>
>>5252634
Why would he reference 4chan when he could reference 2ch(err, 5ch?) instead?
>>
File: 1451769542235-4.jpg (677 KB, 1500x1500)
677 KB
677 KB JPG
man.. i kinda fell in love with sylvia the first time i played TF back in the day.. oh how i miss my first time discovering the game..
>>
>>5252778
i just want to hug and kiss her, not necessarily anything sexual even, just hold her and give her the good life she deserves..
>>
>>5252778
>sylvia
Sure thing, bud.
>>
>>5252778
>sylvia
Why bother professing your "love" if you can't even spell her name right?
>>
>>5252805
>>5252810
well fuck me i guess.
>>
>>5252814
Kill yourself.
>>
>>5252817
nah, life is to good for once
but i will remove TF, fucking up her name made me realize im stuck in a feeling i felt years ago and don't want to let go. i choose to move on!
>>
>>5252817
He's a gamma. Letting him live is much more cruel.
>>
File: Bye.png (51 KB, 255x255)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>5252822
>>
>>5252778
What is she even *doing* in that picture? You can see her fingers being bent outside of her mouth, so she's, like, *sucking on her knuckles*?

Or is this supposed to simulate a cat licking its paw?
>>
Haven't played this in years. Is there anything remotely resembling late game content yet?
>>
I wanna make love to the Sylvie
>>
What's the new scene in 2.4 ?
>>
>>5253197
Drunk sex.
>>
>>5253204
das hot. I want to make ramen or lo mein noodles for the Sylvie
>>
>>5252825
will you fuck off?
>>
File: wallhaven-596445.png (728 KB, 1920x1080)
728 KB
728 KB PNG
>>5252822
I've been there too. Sylvie is a great coping mechanism and keeps my outlook on life fairly consistent.
>>
>>5253204
So, rape?
>>
>>5253360
Heart pupils are consent.
>>
File: 1527669107369.png (595 KB, 855x439)
595 KB
595 KB PNG
>>5253204
I like how affectionate horny drunk Sylvie is. She does things like:
>"you wanna taste my wine?"
>kisses, then spits it into your mouth like a bird
>>
Potential dumb question but, where are the new outfits in the 1.9.2 modpatch?
>>
>>5254041
Type in "Custom Clothes" in the Say box.
>>
>>5254041
What. 1.9.2 Is being updated ? I moved on because I was thinking everybody moved on, dangit!
>>
>>5254065
It is not, no. That person is referring to the old modpatch.
>>
I want pregnant Sylvie in my life
>>
File: 1534388784186.jpg (803 KB, 900x1236)
803 KB
803 KB JPG
>>
File: 1513747450955.jpg (107 KB, 600x800)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>tfw no pjs where Sylvie unbuttons her top and makes you feel her up
>tfw no cuddling scene that lets you rub your hand up her back, and around up her chest
why live
>>
>>5254042
Thanks.
>>5254065
>>5254093
This, I'd never tried the modpaych before today and thought I'd give it a go after exhausting my interest in 2.4.0. Really liked the yandere stuff, wish there was more stuff like dates or random outings with Sylvie in the official, most recent version.
>>
>>5254133
the yandere stuff was fun to make and i'll be adding more eventually since there are more H scenes.

v2.5's code kinda set me back a bit though.
>>
>>5254265
It's okay, looking at the hotfixes it set Ray back too. lol
>>
>>5254265
Very happy to hear that actually, both yandere h-scenes were fantastic and I'd love to see the concept drawn out a bit further. I will ask though; is there any yandere "flavor" text aside from when you chat with Sylvie, when Sylvie is drunk, or when you go out alone? I was hoping there'd be something where she becomes extremely jealous of/threatening toward Aurelia but that didn't seem to be the case.
Side note, the "Are you ready?" addition in the modpatch made me scare my cat with my sudden outburst of laughter. Did not expect that.
>>
>try butterfly affection because i heard it had nightmare waifus
>see a fucking worm with intestines outside and take it home
>give it unconditional love and affection as it matures
>get forced into giving a kiss
>get drugged and kiss-raped
>get drugged and normal raped
>find out she manipulated me by pretending to be mute
>get drugged and forced to be a slave to her

guys what the fuck. i thought this would be like teaching feelings because of the artstyle. did i miss an (none shit) ending or is it still in development or something? is there a way to get back at her?
>>
>>5254494
You got the 'good' end where MC-kun is enthralled by the WHY-fu. In the 'bad' ends, Ageha gets bored of MC-kun and just fucks off into the night.
BA is /d/ as fuck
>>
>>5254505
>BA is /d/ as fuck
Up until now I didn't even know /d/ stands for "Hentai/Alternative". I always associated it with "[d]egenerate". Like, normal people would browse /h/, degenerates would browse /d/.
>inb4 normal people don't browse 4chan at all.
>>
>>5254505
>WHY-fu
I kek'd
>>
File: 179e_mouth3.jpg (413 KB, 1366x938)
413 KB
413 KB JPG
>>5254494
you think Ageha is supposed to be someone from Ray's life?
>>
>>5254571
Highly doubt it.
>>
File: 1499745405735.png (681 KB, 679x960)
681 KB
681 KB PNG
>>5254572
Think about it. Guy finds young girl or woman whose broken down, emotionally unstable and eventually gains the confidence to either leave him or use him as her emotional pincushion until he can't take it anymore.
Many writers and artists have to take inspiration from somewhere, why not past experiences? I had a gf like who was like Sylvie, and was an emotional and sexual mess that I loved. I wrote a short story in college about her and people liked it. I don't think it's at all unreasonable to suspect Ray might have some animosity towards a young woman.
>>
I wanna dress Sylvie up in a miniskirt and g string and have her suck me off.
>>
>>5254571
Nah, he just has severe brain damage which some people mistake for creativity. TF made him more money than he ever anticipated to make, and yet he keeps working on "that stuff" while remaining blissfully ignorant about best practices in coding - if he could (and he can) he'd draw stuff like this all day long.
>>
lads its been a while since i poked TF, so i grabbed 2.4, how do i activate Yan mode again?
>>
>>5254635
Step 1: Wait for modpatch to be updated.
>>
>>5254635
Yandere is in 1.9.2 modpatch, you need 2000 intimacy.
>>
>>5254575
He's a hikineet who's into R18G. There's no grand backstory. You probably think the clovers are a 4chan reference too.
>>
File: 1515751061011.png (1.07 MB, 681x1071)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
>>5254789
Someone mentioned a Katawa Shoujo reference. So fuck me for thinking shit, I guess.
>>
Ayyo TS-Tan or Prezmo, any word on a mostly stable 2.5 translation? My weewee is getting itchy and I need to choke it
>>
File: YandereSylvie.jpg (151 KB, 1200x787)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>5254489
hmm... i don't really feel that Sylvie would be the violent type so i had been writing her more as the
>"I'm all you'll ever need so I'll make it so you can't live without me."
sort of yandere where she keeps Doc all to herself.
i'd actually been toying with a pseudo kidnapping version of the nurse scene where Sylvie locks both of them in the clinic and wont give up the key until she is satisfied.

>Are you ready?
kek you can thank Patch-kun for that one, i'ts one of the oldest mods in the pack actually.
i think its been included since like game version 1.20.

>>5254585
Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.
>>
File: 04.jpg (1.43 MB, 1200x1708)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB JPG
>>5255080
I want muh Sylvie to let me go down on her. she's so cute I can't contain myself.
>>
>>5254926
>stable 2.5 translation
>2.5 isn't even out of beta yet in Japanese
Anon...
>>
>>5255080
I love the idea of yandere Sylvie, but I don't want her to be mean.. To me, Sylvie is sweet, caring, and loving. Like the moment she sees any kind of discomfort or feels any meanness she pulls back.

Then again she DOES literally rape you in the base game.
>>
>>5255197
so 2.5 is the beta version of the game? Or is it just the beta for 2.5? I'm both confused and retarded so forgive me.
>>
>>5255198
i'm planning on playing this again after a 3 year break, how do you get raped?
>>
File: 1526608210559.jpg (408 KB, 1031x697)
408 KB
408 KB JPG
>>5255214
get her lust level really high (like 350, I think) and not fuck her for awhile. Reject her twice, and one morning you wake up with her riding you and your pants are pulled down.
>>
>>5255199
>I'm both confused and retarded
How true.

Devs sometimes like to release versions that are not considered "stable", in order to let their users find bugs they aren't aware of and to test if still runs properly. The name for those vary (release candidate, beta ...), but it's basically a version short of the official "stable" release.

2.5 isn't out yet, just the beta for 2.5. Usually that means that the beta has features 2.4 doesn't, but again, it's not stable. It's also not guaranteed that the same features will be in the 2.5 version, seeing as Ray has literally no idea what he's doing (evident by the "fixes" he's making) and has the attention span of an ADHD kid (see "fixes").
>>
>>5255243
I can't speak rune-a-neese so somebody will have to translate it for me.
>>
>>5255249
Good luck with that. I'm sure people are contesting as we speak who is going to spoon-feed an imbecile.
>>
>>5255250
are you implying Ray is the imbecile or me?

But lately my overall opinion of Ray has actually gone up. I just wish he'd reach out to us smelly gaijins and stop blocking Americans on Twitter for simply saying "I love your game! I bought it on DLsite"
>>
File: 56809.jpg (273 KB, 1197x793)
273 KB
273 KB JPG
>>5255198
i don't think i've made anything mean with her. It's just her ~~jealousy~~ affections make her go a bit crazy at times.
>>
>>5255257
>are you implying Ray is the imbecile or me?
You should've stopped asking as long as there was still ambiguity.

>But lately my overall opinion of Ray has actually gone up
For what reason? Everyone who's actually looked at it agrees that it's an unmitigated mess. I remember some anon saying a long time ago that he wouldn't even think about working on some mods until Ray was done fucking up his code with every new release. Now we see the new beta release, and if fucks up everything yet again.

His other works regularly spark people making H.P. Lovecraft jokes, he's xenophobic, and he has no idea what to do with the one game that got wildly successful. He just got lucky. There's nothing to make ones opinion go up here, unless you're one of those people who get excited about a set of keys being rattled.
>>
>>5255280
what did i miss with ray? is he the new yandere dev?

>>
>>5255293
Are you fucking kidding me?

In the very unlikely event that I'm not being trolled and you've been living under a rock: Ray-kbys is the guy behind TF - the autistic, xenophobic hikki who has no idea what he is doing. The "yandere dev" is TechSupport-tan who's maintaining a little thing called modpatch, and it's little because because nobody cares enough to develop mods for this game because every now and then Ray goes completely wild and breaks everything, and then people are supposed to pick up the pieces and rebuild whatever the manchild has just destroyed in its tantrum - and nobody likes to do that, so they don't.

And there's no way for outside help; I've yet to see one competent Japanese dev (admittedly the ones I've been dealing with are working on printer firmwares), so there's no chance of improvement from that front as far as I'm seeing; and foreigners who may actually know what they're doing are shunned/blocked because they're not Japanese - just in case you thought I was kidding about that xenophobic part; to him, all foreigners are pirates, and no earthly reason can ever convince him from the opposite.
>>
>>5255317
>I've yet to see one competent Japanese dev (admittedly the ones I've been dealing with are working on printer firmwares)
Professionally? Please, post cool stories, bro.
>>
>>5255325
(1/2)
Hard breakdown: company which shall not be named ships printers which implement different logic depending on which port you're using to send that data (Ethernet, Serial, USB, etc). They all speak the same protocol, but for Ethernet you cannot query the current printer status, which you have to do in case the printer is having a paper jam or some such.

After one month of wild guessing what the problem could be I'm contacted by the company's support, and being told that first and second level are too dumb to even begin to understand the problem, so now they opened an internal ticket with some Japanese devs on the other side. Then another month of silence. Then I ask them about the current status, to which my contact says he's got no response from the Japs, he'll contact them again. My suggestion to directly communicate with the Japs to make sure that shit didn't get lost in the translation was utterly denied.
>>
>>5255325
(2/2)
Then another month follows, with wild guesses from the Japanese side, until they got tired and finally pulled some bullshit about how querying the printer status isn't supported by their specification because
>[the protocol in question] isn't full-duplex in the first place
, which is a load of bollocks because they _made_ it full-duplex, and it's the same protocol being spoken on the other ports as well. When I asked them what specification they're talking about because I'm sitting here with three manuals, two of them online, who tell me jack about that limitation they just told me to open a feature request ticket, which I haven't done. Instead I escalated to management, which agreed with my assessment that the Japs are full of shit, and to never buy from that specific company again. Did I mention the printer comes with an HTTP server that has had a known secvuln for years at this point? No update, of course.

The official driver was a fucking joke as well. It has logic to detect if it's a PDF file you want to print, and if so, generates a PostScript file from that PDF. That PS file is ... completely forgotten afterwards, because the printer doesn't even speak PostScript. Every PDF print job would be completed immediately without being printed at all. Trying to dump the generated PS code into the printer via dedicated TCP/IP connection makes the printer reset.
>>
>>5255317
sorry, this is my first time visiting this general, i guess i should have specified.
>xenophobic hikki
so the rest of 4chan? like yeah that's pretty bad but not /that/ bad, especially considering he makes other people at least somewhat happy and has money
>Ray goes completely wild and breaks everything
now that fucks me up, does he actually just get mad and deletes his code with no way to recover it or is his code just spaghetti he keeps trying to "fix"? those are two very different things.
>REALLY xenophobic
yeah japan has a history of that. he's an idiot in that regard at least
>>
>>5255349
>company which shall not be named ships printers which implement different logic depending on which port you're using to send that data (Ethernet, Serial, USB, etc)
Going to take a wild guess here: Kyocera. AKA Triumph-Adler AKA UTAX. Same shit, different sticker on the printer. We sold printers for these guys, and this sounds very familiar.

Thanks. Now let's get back to Sylvie posting.
>>
>>5255351
>so the rest of 4chan?
More like "everyone who dares contacting him in a language other than Japanese". I think I saw someone in the last thread sending a message to him, but confusing the kanji for "character (person)" with "character (letter)", and the last I heard was that they got banned too. Why? Because it's obvious it's a foreigner.

>now that fucks me up, does he actually just get mad and deletes his code with no way to recover it or is his code just spaghetti he keeps trying to "fix"? those are two very different things.
Both, really. For the first one: AFAIR the switch from 1.9.2. to whatever was the latest hottest shit back then was so painful because so many had changed under the hood. For the second one just have a look at the interactive H scene code.

Also see: >>5248383
>Major rewrite of game code. Due to assuring compatibility with the new flag system, loading save data from 2.4.0 will take longer than normal.
>>
>>5255354
Even if it was
>Kyocera. AKA Triumph-Adler AKA UTAX
, which it isn't, I wouldn't confirm it.
>>
>>5255360
i meant it more in a "everyone does it so it's fine" way but if what you describe is true that guy is a tumblrite who can't stand the idea of another country existing, which is both pathetic and funny. mind saying why he's like this?
>>
The Tiananmen Square Massacre
>>
>>5255402
Only that the Japanese rice munchers hate the Chinese rice munchers and vice versa. Any day the Chinese government tries to suppress civil unrest and massacres some Chinese citizens is a good day for rape-is-like-saying-hello-Japanese.
>>
>>5255317
>he doesn't know that "yandere dev" is an actual person and not a reference to "the anon in this thread who made a yandere mod for TF"
Oof.

>>5255199
>so 2.5 is the beta version of the game?
no
>is it just the beta for 2.5?
The only version of 2.5 that currently exists is a beta.

>>5255243
>It's also not guaranteed that the same features will be in the 2.5 version
Depends on what you mean. If you mean the beta has features that won't be in 2.5, you're wrong. If you mean the beta lacks features that will be in 2.5, yeah, you're probably right.

>>5255250
I had a lovely evening last night, so I'll eat that bullet.

>>5255350
>Trying to dump the generated PS code into the printer via dedicated TCP/IP connection makes the printer reset
oh holy fuck
I work for a printer company and have actually had to toss PS at a port directly to debug one, it horrifies me to think that a printer would reset from something so...basic

>>5255351
>is his code just spaghetti he keeps trying to "fix"
This one. The anon you're talking to has legitimate reasons to hate the way Ray codes because Ray is an artist first and a "game dev" second, but he's wrong for suggesting that Ray just goes into rage fits and deletes swaths of code for no reason.

>>5255360
>I think I saw someone in the last thread sending a message to him, but confusing the kanji for "character (person)" with "character (letter)", and the last I heard was that they got banned too. Why? Because it's obvious it's a foreigner.
Yep. He's a xenophobic fuckwit. He also gets messaged constantly by fuckhead foreigners asking him the same stale questions and where to get patches for other languages and copies of the game for free, so his intense xenophobia is also reinforced by the sheer amount of autism that floods his inbox on the daily.

>AFAIR the switch from 1.9.2. to whatever was the latest hottest shit back then was so painful because so many had changed under the hood.
That change was Tyrano's, not Ray's.
>>
>>5255402
Anon you have to type it in Chinese for maximum effect
>>
>>5255422
What will happen if I Google it from a Chinese proxy?
>>
Still can't figure out this one.
>>
>>5255444
I don't even think you can get it anymore unless you farm blue flowers and lower her lust to like 10
>>
>>5255463
Welp. It's bugged then, the option to carry her didn't come out.
>>
>>5255484
Shame, ray probably wasn't expecting someone to get stages 2 and 3 before 1
>>
Does anybody have a different English patch for 2.4? I have this issue where the game freezes really frequently and I think it has to do with the current english translation patch I have. i thought this was an issue with the torrent I got but after buying the game I have the same issue. It seems to happen the most when I'm patting Sylvie's head or clicking the mouse frequently. Heres a screenshot for reference.
>>
>>5255486
Oh just come back to say, TransFix 3.0 R5 works over V5. Now the carry option appeared.
>>
>>5255439
Who cares? As long as it's not someone we know ...

>>5255420
>It's also not guaranteed that the same features will be in the 2.5 version
>Depends on what you mean. If you mean the beta has features that won't be in 2.5, you're wrong
So Ray actually guarantees that? I call bull.

Now, if it's just likely based on past experiences, that's not a guarantee.

>it horrifies me to think that a printer would reset from something so...basic
Well again, it wasn't even speaking PS in the first place. The developer manuals made that pretty clear, and it was the reason why I ditched the official driver later on - seeing as it just seemed to some non-maintained template code for other, probably more modern printers that actually understand PS.
>>
File: 1498523640800.png (583 KB, 536x598)
583 KB
583 KB PNG
>>5255402
>>5255413
>>5255422
>>5255439
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门
>>
File: 1523585911805.gif (264 KB, 148x111)
264 KB
264 KB GIF
In case Ray lurks:
琉球独立 Free okinawa アイヌ独立 Free Ainu 核兵器 Nuclear weapon 原子爆弾 Atomic bomb 人間宣言 Humanity Declaration 広島・長崎 Hiroshima・Nagasaki 731部隊 Unit731 鳴梁海戦 Battle of Myeongnyang 真珠湾 Pearl Harbor 神風攻撃隊 Kamikaze 慰安婦 Comfort women 戦争犯罪 War crime 南京大虐殺 Nanjing Massacre 小笠原事件 Chichijima cannibalism incident 憲法第9条 Article 9 of the Constitution 関東大震災朝鮮人虐殺 Kanto Massacre 李舜臣 Yi Sun-sin 沖縄戦 Battle of Okinawa 枢軸国 Axis powers マニラ大虐殺 Manila massacre 東條英機 Hideki Tojo 太平洋戦争 Pacific War 倭寇 Wokou 連合国軍最高司令官総司令部 Supreme Commander for the Allied Powers(GHQ) 戦犯裕仁 Hirohito 戦犯国 War criminals country 部落問題Burakumin 夜這いYobai 竹島Dokdo/Takeshima 尖閣諸島Senkaku Islands/Diaoyudao Qundao 千島列島 Kuril Islands バッキー Bakky Visual Planning 女子高生コンクリート詰め殺人Murder of Junko Furuta 援助交際 Enjo kosai 痴漢 Chikan、 Japino、唐行きさん Karayuki-san、 琉球独立、 アイヌ独立、任那日本府廃棄、 百済、 白村江の戦い、 文禄・慶長の役、独立、主権回復、佐川一政、 食人、 人肉、 いじめ、亀甲船、牟田口廉也、 インパール作戦 、第二次世界大戦、敗亡、敗戦、用薬須知続編、人中黄
>>
>>5255517
Is that a 60 FPS GIF?
>>
>>5255522
no, 31.4 fps
>>
>>5255489
Have you tried with a smaller game window? Sometimes that makes freezing not happen as often.
>>
>>5255444
>>5255484
Dont know why people have an issue, I just groped Sylvies chest once, the option came up to carry her, and scene. Still works with her lust over 4000. Granted i got it for very first time very early on this save file.
>>
>>5255582
Because bug in the TL patch, as stated by >>5255492

>>5255489
Try it without the English patch and see if you can replicate that behavior. I'm still putting my money on another bug in the patch, but no, there's currently only one patch provider for 2.4.
>>
>>5255547
>>5255624
Yea I tried in window mode and without the patch but the crashes still happen. I'll just cope for it until 2.5 is ready. At least I got 1.9
>>
>>5255820
That's odd. There was a race condition in 1.9.2 which caused this behavior, but the English patch fixed it. Likewise, the shift to 2.0 changed how these transitions worked, so I hadn't seen it crop up.

Let me whip out my mouse-click-destroyer-9000 on a vanilla copy of 2.4 real quick.
>>
File: 07.jpg (1.29 MB, 1200x1708)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB JPG
I just want a proper translation for 2.4...

Przemo's patches break shit and I just wanna luv the Sylvie without seeing moonrunes..
>>
>>5255820
>not having Sylvie address you by Hungdaddy420 or Lt. Cappanigga
>>
>>5255864
Speaking of bad translations, y i k e s
>>
>>5255820
Oh hey wait, anon. In your game's main folder, it still has a "tyrano" folder and a "tyrano_32bit" folder, right? There's a bug with 2.4 regarding that--on Mac OSX the game runs in 64-bit mode, but because Ray didn't include the 64-bit executable with it it runs wonky on Windows.

Try deleting the tyrano folder and renaming the tyrano_32bit folder to tyrano, see if that helps. Obviously do it on a clean copy of the game, since IIRC the patch makes changes to the tyrano folder.
>>
>>5255873
Oh shit anon let me try that real quick I'll get back to you.
>>
>>5255873
antoher reason why macs are literal cancer
>>
>>5255894
It's not the Mac's fault, it's Ray's. Tyrano gives you the resources to run your game on any 64-bit platform, but Ray forgot to put in the resources for the Windows version. I suppose if you want to blame Mac for being Ray's development platform of choice...

>>5255891
Let me know how it goes. I did just use FastClicker set to 10 clicks-per-second on a totally vanilla copy of 2.4.0 without the tyrano folder fixed and couldn't get the game to freeze during headpats or the main H-scene, however, so I'm still not sure why you're having that issue.
>>
File: 1545296631316.gif (1.96 MB, 615x413)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB GIF
>>5255864
>>5255133
(You) owe me my sides Anon
>>
>>5248383
is there a translation for 2.4?
>>
>>5256197
There is a patch for 2.4.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=17d8fqtrGBoKUO7Wn2yDbYmNkWYVCizE-

Credit to some guy from some forum.
>>
I haven't played this in like 3 years, is there somewhere I can read what updates have happened while I was gone? Is there impregnation yet?
>>
>>5256500
No and no.
>>
Has the dev put in any anal scenes yet?
>>
>>5256528
No anal yet either, though Ray hasn't shown any aversion to it in his art or his public statements.
>>
Can you fuck the shopkeeper and waitress yet?
>>
>>5256712
yes, if you reach day 450 without having lewded Silvie
>>
File: 54444553_p0_master1200.jpg (775 KB, 1200x777)
775 KB
775 KB JPG
>>5256740
It was updated to day 650 along with some new requirements and scenes, don't know them all since you could have to read the patch notes which aren't as of yet translated.
>>
File: NOTSUREIF.jpg (1.51 MB, 9071x5102)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB JPG
>>5256740
>>5256805
Is this true or am I being rused
>>
>>5256820
Completely rused. There's no scenes for them, and there aren't any planned, at least not in TF. The entire point of the game is to be centered around Sylvie. I think I've heard rumors around that there may be plans for games for them possibly at some point, but who knows whether that'll ever happen. There's a fangame for Nephy, but that doesn't have lewds either and hasn't been updated in a month.
>>
File: 1458856335818_0.png (2.47 MB, 2367x3348)
2.47 MB
2.47 MB PNG
>>5256839
didnt Ray upload lewds of Nephy being railed from behind?
>>
Here's an idea,
What if we found an ASEAN artist who can sufficiently copy Ray's style and have him make more sex scenes and sprites for us?
He can even make sprites and scenes for the Nephy game that guy is making.
>>
>>5256993
Yes, as fanart. He specifically states that no one will ever have a route in TF other than Sylvie. He has floated the idea of giving Aurelia and Nephy spinoff games, however.

>>5257009
Cool, you get right on that anon.
>>
File: sylvieasdfasdf.png (1.74 MB, 1350x902)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB PNG
...where the fuck does Ray get the sounds for this game? You think he makes them himself with little toys he keeps in his hiki dungeon?
>>
>>5257136
Hungarian orphanages
>>
I wish there was a game like this idea but more features like bathing with your slave.dining out, more sex positions, marriage, slave customization.
>>
>>5257197
I've seen references to Hungarian orphanages before, so what's the deal with the whole "Hungarian orphanage" meme? Are they actually known for being frequented by men looking to adopt young girls for their personal use, or is it just a running gag?
>>
>>5257136
DLSite has ero SFX packages for commercial use. They're used pretty commonly in indie erogames.
>>
I fucking love her so much. I really wish they figure out how to make A.I. girlfriends a real thing. Imagine Sylvie being a "real" person.
>>
File: 1446913481419.png (1.76 MB, 1350x900)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB PNG
>>5257420
fekkin lit yo

imagine having two Sylvies
>>
File: 1488776393825.png (1015 KB, 1024x768)
1015 KB
1015 KB PNG
>>5257835
I feel like authoritarians on the left and right will fight tooth and nail in order to preserve the status quo they clammer to so hard. AI waifus are a direct threat to that, and they will be outlawed.

Dark days ahead friend. Maybe no computer. Maybe no phone.

I will return.
>>
I've been away since 1.92, what's been added since then?
>>
>>5257974
it feels like in my gender less race less communist utopia AI waifus (especially lolis) would fit right in!
>>
>>5257975
You know the usual, Ray fucked the code up a couple times and you aren't able to use your old save file, the scenes where retouched and made prettier here and there, additions that are more flavorful than actual additions and maybe 1 scene I think... Otherwise its like you was never gone!
>>
>>5257867
You could pat with both hands at the same time.
Now that's efficiency!
>>
File: sylvie_001.jpg (195 KB, 1356x904)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>5258037
I'd feel conflicted. Like I'd feel more emotionally drawn to the more fucked up one, yet I feel like they both are entitled to the same amount of love. But I'm also not polygamous.. Strange..
>>
File: Capture-02-13.jpg (168 KB, 1351x937)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>5257835
my Sylvie is cuter than yours.
>>
>I... eat... your...sandwiches. I eat 'em up!
What did the doctor mean by this?
>>
>>5258434
I wanna eat Sylvie
>>
>>5258066
I'd think both Sylvies would be more concerned with the other one getting enough love than theirself. So more than likely they would be a package deal and would refuse anything unless both were involved.
>>
So is the reason for 1.9.2 being the most recent version to support the modpatch that Ray's fucked up coding has just prevented it from being implemented in the most recent version(s)?
>>
>>5259101
>>5255280
>I remember some anon saying a long time ago that he wouldn't even think about working on some mods until Ray was done fucking up his code with every new release. Now we see the new beta release, and if fucks up everything yet again.

At least it's on the table.
>>
>>5257835
the worst part is that normies would make it impossible.
>>
This game is both very cute and the hottest wank fest. Truly the most depraved fetish is to be loved unconditionally. Wew.
>>
>>5259101
No. It's because TS-tan just never felt like updating it after the change because reasons. The code is certainly very different from 1.9.2, but it's not an insurmountable change by any means. Just like any of the major rewrites in the 1.x line were. Annoying to have to deal with, but by no means insurmountable.
>>
>>5259297
How so?
>>
File: 1496941496754.png (993 KB, 1000x1805)
993 KB
993 KB PNG
>>5258893
I feel that'd be pretty hot to some people. Not me, personally.

But how so? Sylvie's selfless nature?
>>
File: 1550073354361m.jpg (146 KB, 724x1024)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>5257867
>option to shower all your affection on one Sylvie or the other
>if you choose the less deformed Sylvie the other will become a depressed mess because she believes you don't love her due to her appearance, eventually leading to her abusing herself/committing suicide
>if you choose the more deformed Sylvie the other will become a jealous yandere, furious that you would pick a girl clearly less attractive than her, eventually leading her to become violent toward the protagonist and/or the other Sylvie
I need this
>>
>>5248344
>>5252637
>>5260162
so many good ideas in this thread

But our hikikomori xenophobic protagonist rejects any and all feedback that's not from a nigga whomst communes via the runes. I think this entire debacle should be a lesson in critical thinking.
>>
>>5260187
Only that you said yourself that the hikki doesn't care. He kind of *has* to not care, because otherwise he'd lose face and kill himself with gasoline and firecrackers.
>>
>>5260187
>rejects any and all feedback that's not from a nigga whomst communes via the runes

Incorrect. Ray actually refuses feedback in runespeak as well and has said as much in runes on his info page. He just doesn't allow anyone to comment on his vision of the game. The most he'll do is accept bug reports.
>>
File: 1528924890039.png (2.39 MB, 1920x1080)
2.39 MB
2.39 MB PNG
>>5260227
oh wow that's both hilarious and heartbreaking. I'd love to just help him out with some basic anatomy and visual consistency, maybe help him fix the doctor-to-Sylvie size discrepancy.
In some shots the MC is a literal giant to Sylvie, with whole body parts like her ass being able to fit inside the guy's hand, and in some he's able to lock hands with her, finger her, and and fit his hands firmly on her hips and thighs without it looking weird. I like this game, and I truly and honestly do value his vision. I feel like he's got something of genuine value here, and I don't want to see it be killed by autism and incompetence. I wish I could tell him this but he blocked me on Twitter.. fuck man.
>>
>>5260249
>I don't want to see it be killed by autism and incompetence.
Bit late for that. If anything will officially kill it, however, it will be Ray deciding to scrap it in favor of some other project. That's the double-edged sword of not accepting feedback. On the one hand, you don't accept criticism. On the other, you don't allow feedback to affect the future of the game.
>>
>>5260279
The best we can hope for is for Ray to kill himself.
>>
>>5260249
>>5260279
>>5260280
Is it not possible to just hijack a version of the game and have someone start to make their own version of RD, adding content and updating it as they see fit, or is that just too much work? Sorry if this is a stupid question, I know absolutely nothing about making/modding games
>>
>>5260292
TF not RD sorry
>>
>>5260292
With Ray not giving a shit about backwards compatibility (because muh autistic - beg pardon, I mean artistic vision), any mod would probably be fixed to an older version and would require major rewrites if ever ported to a newer version.

And Ray isn't to TF as Blizzard is to Starcraft 1. Bliizzard bothered to have an overflow bug in custom maps be emulated so that older custom maps that relied on the bug would still work, while still protecting the rest of the program.

> http://0xeb.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/StarCraft_EUD_Emulator.pdf

On the other hand we got Ray, who's an incompetent hikki getting lucky on the internet while barely being capable of telling apart Javascript from Java (which is funny because the two languages are not really alike in the first place). He can't even make code be compatible to a version he released a couple months ago. He probably also don't care - I'd assume he's already heavily challenged by making the code work in the first place, as the interactive H scenes code clearly proves.

Now people could just ignore the newer versions and play the mod that is fixed on whatever version everyone agreed on, but I can say from personal experience that I'd rather have the latest "official" version than a mod that runs on an older version. Jackpot is if the mod supports the latest "official" version, but that's not gonna happen until Ray dies the gasoline death or declares TF EOL.
>>
What makes all of you think that he is xenophobic? I would block gaijin piggu too if they showered me with crappy questions and autistic opinions.
Does he ban other Asians too or only westerners?

>>5260387
>while barely being capable of telling apart Javascript from Java
Source?
>>
>>5260498
>Does he ban other Asians too or only westerners?
He has a trigger-finger for anything that isn't JP.

>>5260292
It's not hard at all since the code is out in the open, which is how English versions exist. Go for it, anon. You do you. Fuck what Ray has to say. Just don't expect me to help you with it.
>>
File: Yeet.png (128 KB, 331x262)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
Alright I'm retarded as shit how do I fucking trigger this. It's this last little thing I need too.
>>
>>5257245
>running gag
It wouldn't have had a joke made about it to begin with if it hadn't happened at least once.
>>
>>5257867
>Inb4 we get the two sylvies update
>>
>>5260292
>>5260280
I honestly abhor that idea from the very beginning. that's literal theft, and despite Ray's auts he's got a touch with the game that I don't think can be simply "copied" or replicated. I just wish he'd accept simple feedback, I mean even George Lucas had to respect feedback in order to make the original Star Wars movies watchable by the mainstream. I'm not saying Ray should capitulate to the mainstream or the needs of anybody outside of his audience, but simply acknowledging the feedback your core audience gives you once in awhile is good and will make them like it more, especially if it's art shit.
>>
>>5260552
oh wow. usually it's niggas asking about the first one.
um.. I think you get her drunk on the wine you acquire from Ferrum in the market, then during that late-night drinking sequence you get her horny by feeling her up and kissing her, or simply spiking her tea with pink flowers beforehand.
>>
>>5260592
Modding is not thief nor immoral, and neither is forking.

> I don't think can be simply "copied" or replicated
It does not need to be.
>>
>>5260387
>" I can say from personal experience that I'd rather have the latest "official" version than a mod that runs on an older version"

well that's what i've been trying to do but when Ray's random updates change a bunch of crap on the backend. it usually breaks everything i've added since the last time sending me back to the start.

for a while i was even considering to fuck it and take the lazy option of just tossing the old commands in alongside the current version so the game would run both.
while it kind of worked after a bit of Find/Replace it did cause some hard locks in places.
>that and the fact i didn't want to bog the game down with a bunch of useless crap...
led me to scrapping that idea quick.
>>
>>5260608
No. Wrong scene entirely.

>>5260552
Drown her tea in pink flowers my dude. Her lust stat isn't high enough to trigger that scene.
>>
>>5260498
>I would block gaijin piggu too if they showered me with crappy questions and autistic opinions.
But you prolly would block gaijin piggu only, not people who know a modicum of two programming languages and who just _happen_ to not speak what I cannot call "Japanese language" without bursting into laughter.

And this is not hubris - the code is just really bad and literally changes its structure with each new version. Personally, that's all I need.

>Source?
It's a joke. Once upon a time Java came out because people felt that C++ was becoming too complex (little did they know about C++11), and people started to use it in their browsers (which has always been a terrible idea because Java is a glumberfuck). The pros: code could be written once and would then run on all OSs (in theory at least). The cons: _It's fucking Java_.

Then Brandon "Proposition 8" Eich decided that since Java was a glumberfuck they wanted to have dynamic language support for something that would be capable of doing some of the things that Java did, but not of others. So he created the concept for Javascript, which was supposed to be a toned-down version of Java.

Note that modern-day Javascript doesn't have much to do with Java, too. They're two distinct programming languages and concepts. People who have no idea about how anything remotely related with computers works are usually the ones who mistake Java for Javascript.
>>
>>5260799
>not people who know a modicum of two programming languages and who just _happen_ to not speak
Did he really do that though? He has a twitter, a tumblr, and a deviantart and it so happens that he has replied to english-speaking people multiple times. It seems to me that he blocks only people who use a translated version (probably because he thinks that they must be pirates, I presume that this is because he does not know that translations can be distributed as a patch). Am I wrong?
Did he block you?

> So he created the concept for Javascript
Funfact: before creating javascript (probably while drunk in a single weekend) he toyed with the idea of using Scheme, sadly that never happened and now we are stuck with javashit.
>>
>>5261288
He blocks just about anyone who annoys him. People who use Google Translate and people who don't speak Japanese are top on that list.
>>
So, should I go with the 1.9.2 modded version or with the most updated game version that doesn't have mods, anons? I haven't played this game since release.
>>
>>5261387
>People who use Google Translate
https://koteipage.tumblr.com/post/181219713263/about-me-and-my-works
>and I can understand only English and Japanese.
>If you send me message that is not written by English, usually I don’t get what you want to say even if I translate to English by google.
>and most of Japanese sentences that translated by google translation are make no sense.
>so, If you send me a message, please use English.
>>
>>5261288
>Did he really do that though?
I don't actually know first-hand or second-hand - first-hand being prevented by the fact that I don't do social media because it's become a worse cesspool than /b/ had ever been, and second-hand because I honestly don't deem him important enough to monitor his account.

It IS an interesting question though: would Ray be self-aware enough to accept help from someone who's actually somewhat competent and doesn't just annoy him with autistic ideas, even if they communicate in English? Or would he automatically assume you're a pirate if you played the game in English, because:
>he does not know that translations can be distributed as a patch
>>
>>5261397
Exactly. And yet just last thread we had an anon who used Google Translate to talk to him and got instantly blocked. That's the level of intelligence we're working with here.

>>5261400
>would Ray be self-aware enough to accept help from someone who's actually somewhat competent and doesn't just annoy him with autistic ideas, even if they communicate in English?

It has nothing to do with being self-aware and everything to do with being self-absorbed. His games, his way. Your opinions on his art or his ability to code are irrelevant unless your name is Shikemoku. And since you aren't Shikemoku, then regardless of your claimed or actual coding ability, or your sincere desire to assist with art consistency, you will be blocked.
>>
>>5261400
I would use Hanlon's razor and say that he would probably communicate properly, but that's to be seen still.

>>5261489
>just last thread we had an anon who used Google Translate to talk to him and got instantly blocked
Because he used google translate - he literally tells you in that post not to do that if you want to talk with him.
>>
>>5261566
Right. But that wasn't a comment about Ray--it was a comment about most people who try to communicate with him. They don't actually read what he writes. They don't listen. All they care about is their idea.

Which is the one thing Ray doesn't give two shits about.
>>
>>5261570
>Which is the one thing Ray doesn't give two shits about.
Well, then I hope he enjoys the monotone rewriting of the game every time he releases a new version. His way may be bothersome, slow and inefficient, but at least it's not anyone elses life he's wasting on his way - and anyone else can laugh at him for doing the extra work he has to do all the time, providing free entertainment for everyone. The least we can hope for is that he actually enjoys this ... oh wait:

>Ray is an artist first and a "game dev" second

Well then ...
>>
File: 16.gif (35 KB, 58x139)
35 KB
35 KB GIF
Is there a MEGA full of Sylvie friends?
>>
>>5261489
you think Ray took part in the "Waito Piggu gu Homu" meme from a couple years ago? I don't think Ray realizes how much of a minority Western/white weebs are compared to Hispanic weebs are to him. Case in point, I can find only one wiki for the game and it's in what Ibra think is either Spanish, Brazilian, or Portuguese.

I don't know why I brought that up.
>>
>>5261667
you can try Ray's Pixiv or various boorus and imageboards like Gelbooru, Danbooru, and Sankaku Complex. I usually go there to find things like pic related to regurgitate here.
>>
>>5261776
>you think Ray took part in the--
No.
>>
File: Faye-Hi-Res-SFW-02.jpg (3.25 MB, 3222x4927)
3.25 MB
3.25 MB JPG
So is there a mod for 2.40?
>>
>>5262354
Read the thread, you lazy lump of dick discharge.
>>
>>5257867
Teaching Feeling: The Twin Sylvies
i need the doctor to be voiced by david hayter and i know damn well you need it too
>>
>>5249952
No one cares desu
>>
File: 1517055601961.png (3.84 MB, 1626x1516)
3.84 MB
3.84 MB PNG
TS-tan I summon thee

show us ya minge

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.