[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/h/ - Hentai

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 12 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: sy.png (2 MB, 1600x1200)
2 MB
2 MB PNG
Still working on translating the VN but I finished the prologue if anyone's interested. Hopefully I'll be able to translate the rest soon. Enjoy!

https://mega.nz/#F!6LxkzQ4Q!fHFePvlaYCq9Ti-l-WJfzA
>>
>>5369518
Thanks anon.
>>
>>5369518
Thanks anon!
Good job.
>>
>>5369518
Props to your dedication bud. Saw the anime a long time ago, quite enjoyable. Best of luck to you.
>>
>>5369518
Thanks anon! Cant wait for more!
>>
>>5369518
love you anon
>>
>>5369636
This. The anime was hot as fuck, I remember the sequel make no god damn sense though.
>>
File: stare.gif (123 KB, 480x270)
123 KB
123 KB GIF
>>5369518
You're working on this dinosaur? Bless you anon, thanks for your work.
Glad to see even after so long there is dedicated anons out there that can even translate ancient stuff.
>>
Thanks everyone. I'll do my best.

>>5369636
You're in for a big surprise if you liked the anime because the VN is a lot better

>>5370293
I loved the anime too but are you talking about the sister sequel or the video game one?
>>
>>5370523
Soukan Yuugi 2 the anime. If memory serves it made no sense whatsoever.
>>
>>5370635
Yes and the animation was ridiculous
>>
Just a heads up, but I finished the Embrace portion and I'm moving on to the kissing one for now but that's going to take a while. Here's the link for the Embrace card. Enjoy

https://mega.nz/#F!qKhyCKAZ!1TaJVXWoQx96QjKNAkoikQ
>>
>>5371119
Was it really that bad? I never watched that one, just the board game one. Guess I'll have to look it up now because I'm curious.
>>
Nice
>>
>>5369518
Good job anon, please keep it up. This VN deserves the love
>>
Does this old game even run in on anything anymore? I've tried a few work arounds and haven't gotten it to launch in 10.
>>
>>5374510
Only the Animation version works I believe. I could never get the other version to work though.
>>
>>5369518
God bless you, anon!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.