[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/h/ - Hentai


Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 48 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]




File: images.png (12 KB, 203x248)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
It's been confirmed guys... >>Fakku is no longer willing/able to source new magazines for it (shitty) sub.

Things are looking pretty bleak, they have confirmed fakkus offering will literally be the same few artists they have been shilling for years and nothing else.

More worryingly, with no new acquisitions expect to see them dredging up more older releases to give the illusion of content, ie that Hanna-barbera levels of quality caveman shit.

Be thankful HH died, fakku just seems to be fading.
>>
https://www.fakku.net/forums/books/new-magazines-dascomi-aoha-happining-weekly-kairakuten
>>
>>5395804
> a bunch of (((new))) magazines that are actually just sub-products of the same publishers.
Did fakku even hype that shit? Looks like they just hastily announced it hoping noone would notice.
>>
The best we can do is start emailing all these publishers and artists and telling what a slimy kike jewcub is like. They are already treading on thin ice as it is because nips hate westerners
>>
>>5395820
They literally just announced them yesterday at their AX panel to a huge audience.
>>
>>5395859
>huge audience
Without trying to stir shit, how many people are we talking about here? A thousand people is not a "huge audience" by any means when you claim to have the "biggest western h-scene" on the world.
>>
>>5395861
People were waiting for the panel hours in advance with the line stretching all the way outside and the large room was completely packed, there were a lot of people who couldn't even make it in.
>>
>>5395864
Good for them. But that still doesn't answer my question. You could do the panel in a small-ass room and then pretend the it was ""packed"" when reality was that the salon couldn't hold more than 100 persons. So I ask again, how many?
>>
>>5395866
I don't know the exact number. It was held in 408AB, which with the seating in there could probably hold around ~1000 people. I don't understand why AX put it there though, it's only like the second biggest panel room and the biggest one (Petree hall) is like twice as big with a capacity of ~2000 people.
>>
>>5395869
And I'm pretty sure Fakku could have filled Petree hall or at least come very close to it. The only other industry panel that I saw being as popular was the Crunchyroll one (which was actually held at Petree hall and was basically full.)
>>
>>5395869
So more or less a thousand people. Yeah, not so much a "huge" audience for a site with such claims but whatever floats your boat I guess.
>>
>>5395869
There are videos up of the event. The party was some of the cringiest shit I've seen in awhile. Consider that a decent part of that crowd are employees/influencers and the whole thing looks fucking tragic.

This is your new content, this is what your paying for, shitty 'brand building' parties and influencer retweets/tits.

Stop giving these guys money and let them compete with jlist for figure sales or something. Fakku as a provider of translated hentai is dead.

Dead.
>>
>>5395873
Dude, no matter what you think of Crunchyroll, they're verifiably huge. They also toss money around like it's nothing with their banners all over con. It's no surprise that they pull a full audience for their industry panel. And right next to them you Fakku have as the only other company industry panel that was actually packed and you had to wait in line for or you wouldn't even get in. Every other industry panel you could just walk into at any point, but not those two. And this is with Fakku doing like zero advertising in the con itself like Crunchyroll does, all Fakku has is their booth in the exhibitor hall. And speaking of which, every time I walked past said booth, it always had a full line snaking around the whole booth with a staff member capping the line off at the end. They were handing out fucking tickets for queueing and at some point had multiple security guards there for crowd control too. I was thinking that I'd check the booth out at some point myself but fuck me if I was going to with all that lining up involved.

All in all, it's pretty crazy how popular Fakku is at AX.
>>
>>5395880
>Crunchyroll is huge
I never even doubted crunchy roll's size, the whole thing is about Fakku and Fakku only, stop trying to compare to another site just to inflate numbers, but ok let's do it your way. The FGO panel was held in the same room as crunchy roll, and that panel actually got full. Does that mean Fakku is as popular as FGO or that FGO is as popular as Crunchy Roll. You-fucking-wish. You're just inflating a certain panel in a convention that has more than 110k yearly attendants just for the sake of saying it was popular. Saying 1k persons is a huge audience when that just represents less than 1% of the total attendants is a huge lie.
>>
File: IMG_20190707_134329.jpg (3.97 MB, 4032x3024)
3.97 MB
3.97 MB JPG
>> "Thousands of people"
>>
And also it is a panel about fucking hentai. Of course it would attract people based on the juicy topic and not necessarily people affiliating with fakku.
>>
>>5395861
>AX is not a huge audience
dummytier
>>
>>5395921
That's the booth for Fakku at the convention m8. Furthermore, that's INSIDE the booth, which is segregated from the outside because R18, and they generally do not let it get crowded inside.

As far as the line length on the outside? I wasn't there this year, but last year on Friday and Saturday the line went around the structure 2-3 times, more right after opening, like some sort of weeb Kaaba.
>>
>>wasnt there

ok then senpai, so you have no fucking idea then?
>>
>>5396042
>so you have no fucking idea then?

Not at all, I actually have several "fucking idea[s]" which I used to make that statement. See the following:

>>5395979
>I wasn't there this year, but last year on Friday and Saturday the line went around the structure 2-3 times, more right after opening, like some sort of weeb Kaaba.

It was disingenuous for you to omit "this year," but you do you have a point in that I am making an assumption: that there was not a huge variance in the traffic from last year.

However, everything else, including the layout of the booth in >>5395921 , is the same. Also, I did have a friend who was there try to pick up Michiking's doujin box for me on Sunday, but it was already sold out, and he complained that "Fuck the line is huge now". So I am fairly confident that the Fakku booth was relatively as popular this year as it was in 2018.
>>
>Fakku is ruining everything
>Fakku isn't even popular

Just fucking pick one you tsunderes
>>
>>5396183
Those two things aren't mutually exclusive, retard.
>>
>>5396185
How can something so insignificant pose any kind of threat? Who even gives a fuck anyway you can still pirate everything.
>>
>>5395781
At this point it couldn't be more obvious that Fakku are the worst scum in the entire Hentai community. We now have PROOF that they use legal action in order to shut down and/or seize control of their competitors.
Looks like all those claims of "We have nothing to do with it guys, it's Wani not us!" were a steaming pile of bullshit.
Being scummy dick holes is one thing, but there is a special place in hell reserved for traitors.
Fuck FAKKU, fuck Jewcob, fuck their entire staff.
>>
>>5396183
>>5396188
It could be unpopular relative to Sad Panda and HH and still make enough revenue to keep the company afloat and their partners content, while continuing to undermine legally indefensible sites for a legally defensible position (see, literally HH).

Though I will say that your average 4chan user is going to be quicker to reject paid options and anti-piracy stances more steadfastly than anyone else, simply on the expectation of content being free and available whenever for immediate and maximal consumption, so even if Fakku operated without targeting pirate sources (which they clearly do), 4chan would still hate them.
>>
>>5396188
>How can something so insignificant pose any kind of threat?
They literally just killed a website because it was a competitor and used underhanded means to do so.
>Who even gives a fuck anyway you can still pirate everything.
Only we can't, because FAKKU are more zealous with their take down notices than Nintendo and the music industry combined. Their shit constantly gets nuked.
Fuck off shill.
>>
>>5396190
>so even if Fakku operated without targeting pirate sources (which they clearly do)
To clarify, they clearly target and undermine pirate sources
>>
>>5396190
>so even if Fakku operated without targeting pirate sources (which they clearly do)
>(see, literally HH).
Your wording is very poor. Do you mean to say that they clearly do operate without targeting pirate sources, or that they clearly do target pirate sources? Because if it's the former you're as much of a hypocrite as Fakku (and if this is the case it's probably because you work for them.)
They literally just used the the threat of legal action in order to shut down a competitor which hosted pirate sources. What makes it even more egregious is that all HH is doing is the exact same shit that Fakku used to do.
>>
>>5396198
It is the latter, I noticed the poor wording later and corrected myself >>5396193
>>
>>5396190
>so even if Fakku operated without targeting pirate sources (which they clearly do), 4chan would still hate them
False. If all Fakku was doing was licensing hentai and making it available in high-res, uncensored form nobody would give a shit. In fact they'd probably get some praise, because the piratefags would just see it more free shit at higher quality. However they're not just doing this, they're deliberately nuking not just their own property but causing entire repositories of huge amounts of material to get taken down in the process.
The icing on the cake is that the websites they're targeting the doing the EXACT SAME THING that Fakku started out as. They are traitors.
We don't hate them because there of the pay wall, we hate them because their practices are harmful to the community at large, they've actually REDUCED the amount of total available material and they are a bunch of spineless fucking traitors.
>>
>>5396204
>they're deliberately nuking not just their own property but causing entire repositories of huge amounts of material to get taken down in the process.
They don't, though. Fakku works with like half a dozen publishers these days. The only thing that gets takedowns en masse is Wanimagazine's shit because Wani is (and has always been) the one sending them in the first place. All Akaneshinsha, GOT, Bunendo etc stuff is still there on panda like it has been before. The only thing Fakku actually DMCAs is stuff they've released themselves.
>they've actually REDUCED the amount of total available material
Only if you're an idiot who doesn't know where to find stuff. Sure you might need to use more than a single site to get everything now but that's a trade I'm willing to make for all the high quality uncensored shit we're getting now.
>>
>>5396214
>The only thing Fakku actually DMCAs is stuff they've released themselves.
>IT'S NOT US GUYS IT'S WANI WE SWEAR
Yeah, nah, fuck off shill. Nobody was ever buying that shit and now after HH we finally have proof.
>Only if you're an idiot who doesn't know where to find stuff
I'm perfectly capable of finding everything I'm interested in, Hi-res uncensored versions of what is a tiny percentage of the material out there doesn't excuse them from being responsible for the loss of a whole lot more.
Fuck 'em, and fuck you.
>>
>>5396221
>Nobody was ever buying that shit
Then tell me, if Fakku wants to DMCA fucking everything, why aren't they nuking everything Girls ForM from panda? Or Comic Bavel? Or Europa? Or Koh? Or anything else from any of their other partners beyond Wani? Would they really willingly only DMCA some things while leaving a huge amount of other stuff out as some sort of 4D chess maneuver?

Or maybe, just maybe, it's been Wani DMCAing their shit all along? You know, which would be the most logical explanation for it all?

>the loss of a whole lot more.
The loss of fucking what? Pretty much anything "lost" on panda has been either archived or is available elsewhere.
>>
>>5396192
You've got to be retarded not to be able to find that shit.
>>
>>5396232
Not him. While I can find it, and I have no real interest in teaching people online, I am not going to call someone retarded when it is more of a lacking in technical literacy, which requires effort to pick up.

Since you already have that skill, let's take it a step more advanced: If someone releases a build of some open source software and breaks a feature you use, and when you complain you get a "well really, the resources are all available for you to make a fixed build," it's only a worthwhile response if you end up learning the in and outs of that program and it's build system to debug and create your own build.

I am not a programmer, but I have picked up enough python and java to do this twice. The end result was me spending weeks what would've taken the any of the relevant devs hours.

The above example is not perfectly applicable, but since both you and me can find shit that most people cannot, I don't know of a more appropriate example.

However, it's still okay to totally shame them for not bothering to look it up. But calling them retarded is not the truth of it.
>>
I just want uncensored pandra
>>
>>5396232
>>5396230
Regardless you're still dodging the far more important point that FAKKU are gigantic fucking hypocrites and the HH situation hammers this shit home. They don't care about the hentai community. They don't care about supporting artists. They don't care about availability of material. All they care about is their bottom line. Faggots.
>>
>>5395781
Source on this anon?
>>
File: 123123321321231.jpg (10 KB, 441x95)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>5395932
>in the world
>a thousand persons is a huge audience
Lmao, retard
>>
>>5396476
Where are you getting a thousand from?

I only see it referenced here:
>>5395861
>Without trying to stir shit, how many people are we talking about here? A thousand people is not a "huge audience" by any means when you claim to have the "biggest western h-scene" on the world.

Having been to AX and Fakku's booth, along with their booth and other R18 booths at other conventions, I am pretty certain:
1. Numbers in the several thousands for particular traffic to a booth in a given day for a convention in the United States is quite high. Anime Expo is the largest expo in the United States, and their attendance in 2018 was around 110k. If the booth, over the course of three days, HYPOTHETICALLY got like 11k throughput (or whatever number you want, I just do it for easy division), that would mean 10% of attendees, but it would also mean an average of ~3660 attendees per day. So if you saw only 1000 people a day, the number in total could easily be much greater.

2. This is well in the range of "biggest western h-scene" in terms of attendance numbers. Most of the Western scene is entirely online, and scanlation/non-commercial groups are generally not represented at conventions, so it is a matter of whichever corporate sponsor creates the biggest scene/draw.
There is no equivalent to Comiket or other conventions with large NSFW doujinshi representation in the United States (although there are some in Taiwan, at least).

So yeah, a thousand western hentai fans showing up in any given space for the purpose of their hobby is a relatively huge audience.
>>
>>5396531
No one is talking about the booth, it was about the panel that wasn't even held in the main room, but nice job changing the goal post.
>>
>>5396533
>No one is talking about the booth
>>5395921 posted a picture of the booth when talking about the number of people attending, so I assumed that is what he was referring to with his textual claim. In fact, that was the point I was referencing in both >>5395979 and >>5396178 . Nobody refuted me on those posts for not mentioning the event, so I continued with that assumptions.

>but nice job changing the goal post.
So, just to make sure we are on the same page, you are making the claim that the "the panel that wasn't even held in the main room" had numbers insufficient for a company which is trying to claim to be "the largest English hentai publisher in the world", correct?

If not, please provide me with the claim you are trying to make, as a simple rebuttal would make even the theme of this argument baseless. You can't have a goalpost without a goal, you know.
>>
>>5396189
provide said proof, please, unless you count one guy's claims out of the blue as proof.
>>
>>5396556
You are correct, but you are using numbers from outside sources to inflate your own. You think a number of visitors to a certain booth = customers when probably most of them are just window shoppers so why bother? I still think a thousand-or-so attendants for a company claiming to be the "biggest in the world" is not by any means huge but go for it.
>>
>>5396558
Please provide proof that they don't.
>>
>>5396629
>Proving a negative
>>
>>5396558
You mean dozens of people's claims over the last decade. What more proof do you want? It's not like we're going to get a hold of internal legal documents. This isn't a trial, there's no presumption of innocence.
>>
>>5396558
It's literally the second post dickhead.

>> "...for now I can say that—excluding a few where I'm not sure—the majority of the magazines you listed are simply not on the table. I don't want this to get off topic..."

From the walking talking wankstain yqii. Then a third of the thread is deleted, to keep the forums a safe space for the <20 users it has left.
>>
>>5395836
this
>>
>>5395781
g4m dropped also
>>
>>5396531
>Without trying to stir shit
>only trying to stir shit by changing goal posts when it was proved wrong that they're not publishing/licensing new material
hm
>>
>>5395820
>triple parenthesis adjectives
(((You))) (((sound))) (((like))) (((a)))(((fucking))) (((retard)))(((.)))
>>
File: 1562649199159.jpg (142 KB, 1234x716)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>5396281
Conversation between HH owner and Jacob.
>>
>>5396246
>>5396232
A better analogy would be using saucenao, iqdb, or google image search to find sauce. My problem is that people seem to think that piracy is a skill rather than a product of your experience in the hentai scene for many years. It doesn't take any skill to use saucenao; all it takes is knowledge of the existence of a site like saucenao that you can go to and find your content. It doesn't take any "technical literacy" to get Fakku rips; all you need is the knowledge of the existence of nyaa so you can search for it there. Piracy isn't personally hacking into a site and taking the content; it's someone paying for the content and giving it out to anons for free.
>>
>>5396281
I said what >>5396230 said in the last Fakku thread. Is this not just a strategy from The Art of War that Wani is using?
>You're trying to defeat pirates that have been looting your cargo for years.
>You finally manage to track one down and beat them completely.
>In exchange for the pirate captain's life, you make him join you and have him point out the locations and battle strategy of his former pirate friends.
>You now use this traitor to exterminate the pirate menace and kill the traitor at the end once you've succeeded.
Basic military strategy and is proving quite effective at the moment. Fakku is now Wani's business partner which is obviously why they're only doing DMCA for the stuff Wani owns. That doesn't mean Wani never threatened to destroy Fakku with legal action.The content isn't even being lost, it's just being sent to Fakku's far inferior site, where it can be ripped by pirates anyway (but uncensored and English translated).




>>
>>5395875
Please direct me to influencers for Fakku.
>>
>>5397079
That's why it's so hard for me to find all the Wani content on a torrent right now.
>>
>>5395804
I'll care what new magazines they add when they add Comic LO .
>>
>>5395880
Fakku did a shit ton of advertising with banners and brochures at the last AX. You're full of shit, you must work for Fakku.

>>5395882
TBh Fakku panels are usually at night when most of the attendees have gone home.

>>5397480
They're probably in this thread. Jacob and Daiz used to advertise for Fakku at /a/ for months...maybe years. One time a model named Kino banned one IP address and when he deleted their posts half of the thread disappeared. Then when you read it again it was obvious no one on 4chan had sided with Fakku.
>>
File: 1559587315527.jpg (304 KB, 1200x1500)
304 KB
304 KB JPG
>>5397061
You're a dishonest anon, or should I say Jacob? That's an old message from before validuser knew that Jacob would rip him off.

https://kotaku.com/hentai-sites-go-to-war-leaving-animated-porns-future-i-1836199843

The truth is here. Surprise-surprise, Jacob was a total piece of shit. He made up a fake threat of DMCAs and tricked Hentai Haven's owner into signing away all the rights to the company for free. He didn't like that Hentai Haven was more popular than Fakku's competing hentai streaming service.

Remember when he pulled the same trick and got Wani (a manga publisher) to send DMCA to e-hentai?
Fortunately e-hentai told him to fuck off and hasn't changed.

>Inb4: "No one owes you anything you entitled child."
Any anon who defends Fakku is just a shill--(Hi Jewcob.)
>>
So, is there a chance for anyone to be a competition and make a better model for translated uncensored hentai in the future?
>>
>>5398205
Proof?
>>
>>5397488
Yes but the point is someone simply went to Fakku, bought access, and then downloaded everything in big, unorganized batches. This is a major step down from the online viewing sites with efficient tagging systems that we are all used to. Are torrents really invulnerable though? If nyaa or thepiratebay gets shut down for good aren't we all screwed?
>>
>>5398202
>>5397674
This is the point I'm trying to make. Papa HH changed his story to conveniently make himself out to be the victim. HH claimed he shut down only because of the threats of legal action yet clearly he had been thinking of doing this for a long while. Jacob then invents a scandal idea, a twitter shitstorm happens for three days, and suddenly everything is cool and settled with Fakku? The whole thing just seems fishy to me, but clearly there are too many anons deranged with hatred for Fakku and quick to denounce "shills" instead of understanding that I think both "PapaHH" and Jacob are shady.
>>
>>5398276
>Yes but the point is someone simply went to Fakku, bought access, and then downloaded everything in big, unorganized batches.
Have you ever looked at the Fakku torrents? They aren't unorganized, they're sequenced by release periods and sort their contents into several different categories, pretty much all of which have author name first. You can still look up the tags on Fakku and then search for them in your torrented files, too.

>Are torrents really invulnerable though?
Are any hentai hosting sites invulnerable? Torrents are about as good as it gets, since they're now on your computer and only have to worry about backing up your own data..
>>
>>5395781
>Fakku
Who cares about them anymore? Have you been in a time capsule?
>>
>>5398214
>>5398277
>anyone not fighting for our glorious leader is a ponyfucker and an autist!!11!1!one!11
Your posts are the same every time. The only ones that know what happened exactly 5 years ago are Tenboro and the jew, and guess what, one has already said he can't talk.
https://forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?showtopic=167500&st=820&p=3446965&#entry3446965
So whatever the other side memes or says must be true, right? Fucking smoothbrain.
>>
>>5395781
Can I get a rundown on the whole Hentai Haven/Fakku fiasco? I never keep up with this hentai shit, I just jack it on nhentai and hanime.
>>
5398938
>>The previous owner of HH fell out with jewcob, changed the front page of HH to let everyone know fakku had stolen it. The scene was set, and his spergs descended on fakku.
>>spergs surprisingly managed to keep up the momentum for over a day, raiding the fakku discord and spamming twitter. Top kek. A few spergs tried shitposting the official forums... but there was no one else there.
>>Papahh and Jewcob do a little twitter dueling tweeting/retweeting/deleting messages until...
>>something happens, and everything is fine.
>>Spergs start to relent at this point, shills come out of the woodwork to remind everyone that jewcob single handedly saved hentai
>>the Jman himself appears, tells everyone off for being antisemitic, vows never to shitpost to shitposts again
>>apparently he had a fucking stroke or something cause he is still here shit posting

Tbc
>>
>>5398938
>lies about Jacob being responsible for Wani DMCAs.
Not him, but whether FAKKU were directly involved or not is irrelevant, they are at the very least tangentially involved, because Wani never would been made aware of FAKKU's competitors if FAKKU hadn't tried to go legit in the first fucking place.
But yeh I ain't buying that shit, you faggots literally DMCA fucking 4chan threads. You killed HH because agan, it was a competitor. You use underhanded tactics to remove competitors, regardless of the impact on the community. You don't care about artists, you don't care about preservation or availability of content, you don't care about the community. All you faggots care about is your bottom line.
Fuck off and die.
>>
>>5399048
>4chan is 1 person: the post
It's not a smear campaign if you've had constant accusations from countless individuals for YEARS. I can't wait for your shit site to go under so you finally neck yourself. Nobody will miss you, cunt.
>>
>>5398209
>>5399048
>Fakku is the only company selling uncensored high quality doujinshi.
The community has been decensoring shit since it formed, and one of the main reasons people opt for piracy is because it offers a better service, but we'll get to that later.
>But they do.
No you don't
>But they do. I can buy any book on their website and download it and have it available from anywhere
This literally doesn't disprove my point. Their end game would be having a monopoly on hentai sales in the west. That's not caring about availability, that's being a bunch of fucking jews.
>Oh no, a business is trying to shut down any and all competition
ftfy

And of course as usual you side step the main point and the core reason everyone hates you disgusting slimy cunts. You are traitors and fucking HYPOCRITES. You've been attacking other sites and individuals for doing the EXACT same thing you faggots started doing. What's more they all do it better than you. Your website was always a piece of shit even way back before you went "legit" and I bet it still is now. Anyone that mentioned your name here would get fucking ridiculed, that's how bad it was. The search function was shit, the download tool was such a piece of shit you just removed it at one point because you couldn't get it to work, image quality was shit (because they were compressed to fuck), the site would break all the time and such was your contempt that whenever this did happen you'd be greeted with that obnoxious fucking 404 screen. The whole thing was a steaming pile of shit operated by cretinous fuckboy.
There are more reasons to hate you faggots than not to. This is why you are despised, but go ahead and keep thinking it's just a bunch of nasty entitled autistic trolls who are out to get you for no reason, no, there's no reason anyone wouldn't like FAKKU, the saviors of hentai.
I know you're not going to reply to this, or perhaps you will and just conveniently side step all of this yet again.
>>
>>5399048
Fucking 3 chromosomes you must have to be posting nonsensical shit for almost a week now. Keep seething "pony-fucker" tranny.
>>
File: who.jpg (5 KB, 163x76)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>5399171
>paranoid
The only one paranoid here is you lmao, keep seething tranny. I love how you never address any of the actual points and just write essays full of nothing but "insults". Fakku is saved now, nice job Jew!
>>
>>5399171
>literally doesn't even mention the stuff about FAKKU being a bunch of hypocrites, the website being a piece of shit and Jewcob and the rest of the FAKKU staff being generally unlikable faggots despised by everyone
>EXACTLY as predicted
Watch him call me an autist again. Wew lad, what a retard. You're done, now fuck off.
>>
>>5399171
>believes every single person on 4chan is a Fakku shill or Jacob himself
The only people on /h/ that call Jewcob Jacob are Fakku shills, Fakku staff and Jewcob himself. You're a retard, but nice job outing yourself (as if it wasn't any more obvious).
>you don't have any proof
HH is literally dead because of Fakku.
Source: The creator of HH.
Now go on and write another diatribe about how there's some sort of conspiracy against Fakku instead of facing up to the fact that Fakku has been a shitty, poorly functioning site run by obnoxious faggots and has been generally ridiculed and disliked by the hentai community since it's creation.
>>
>>5399105
Woah. Okay call me a shill or whatever but let's just go through this slowly and calmly. You mean to say that Fakku, a legitimate publisher and distributor (I know they were pirates in the past) is in competition with nhentai/sad panda etc? Do you also mean that Dlsite is in competition with nyaa? I can't even begin to describe how wrong this way of thinking is so let me try using an analogy. If you were making homemade burgers and selling them to the neighbors for $5, but one neighbor steals some of your burgers and sells them at his house for $2 is he your competition? Are you really going to say yes to this question?
Dlsite's competition isn't nyaa or any other pirate site, it's Getchu and DMM. Fakku's competition isn't anons on 4chan it's Nutaku. sad panda's competition is nhentai. A legit business competes with another legit business while pirates compete with pirates.

I actually understand why you're angry because a former pirate turning legit does make them seem like traitors and Fakku's site is certainly inferior to sad panda's, but they are now a legit company and have the legal rights to (some of) the content now so none of the pirates can complain. If a legit business gets broken into and has stuff stolen, they can call the cops. If this happens to the cartels, they can't. This is one of the benefits of going legit so using DMCA certainly isn't an "underhanded" tactic like an anon said earlier. Fakku is well within its rights to do so and it may have been a requirement of its contract with Wani. If you truly hate Fakku, what you should be advocating for is another legit business to come in and stop them from being a monopoly. Until then, be glad that we can still pirate Fakku's content and upload it to places they are unaware of.
>>
>>5399234
I wonder when guys like you will realize that most of your money goes to nigcob and their sub partners, some goes to famous names meanwhile the low tier artists are shafted.
>>
So many poor fags, Google illiterate fuckheads and third world losers. Makes me sad I actually donate to scanlations and upload shit for whiny edge lords who we're privileged to be born in the Broadband age to bitch they have to wait a month before someone uploads free uncensored Chinese drawings.
>>
>>5399239
When there's evidence.
>>
>>5399239
Please, at least respond to my analogy so I can know whether or not you have basic economics sense or anything beyond preconventional morality.
>>
>>5399234
>If you were making homemade burgers and selling them to the neighbors for $5, but one neighbor steals some of your burgers and sells them at his house for $2 is he your competition? Are you really going to say yes to this question?
>food analogy
In all seriousness though, yes. He is literally your competition. His methods may be underhanded and illegal but he is still your providing the same product at a cheaper price. Do you know how Valve built up so much good will with Steam in the 2010s? Their business model was to literally treat piracy as the competition and tried to deliver a better service. There are obvious draw backs to piracy. Fakku, however are taking the Epic Games Store approach of pissing off the entire community while technically doing nothing wrong on paper.
>A legit business competes with another legit business while pirates compete with pirates
And your evidence for this is? You haven't actually presented any.
>using DMCA certainly isn't an "underhanded" tactic like an anon said earlier
It is when you're using it on someone who used to be one of your peers. Legally it's above board, but from a moral point of view it's like stabbing an old colleague in the back.
If you hosted illegal poker games out of your garage, then decide to go legit and open a casino and rat out some of your old buddies to the cops you best believe the rest of your clientele are going to think you are a treacherous scum bag. This is Fakku.
>you should be advocating for is another legit business to come in and stop them from being a monopoly.
Do you see me complaining about any other place that sells hentai? Do you see literally anyone else on that fucking board doing that?
Fakku are scummy cunts. They produce a small amount of decent, uncensored content. I'd rather flush it all down the toilet to see the go up in flames.
I care more about seeing treacherous cunts get what's coming to them than fapping to cartoons.
>>
>>5399293
Also, people keep forgetting that Fakku started off as a pirate site. They grew their initial user base using stolen content, then went legit presumably to avoid lawsuits. It's ridiculous for them to act like they have the moral high ground now.
>>
>>5399293
Finally, someone that was to have a normal conversation. My evidence for legit businesses competing with each other is the 1 download = 1 lost sale fallacy. The reason why Dlsite isn't competing with sad panda is because
>The people that can afford to pay will pay
>The people that were really going to buy the item will buy it
>The people that pirate content to "demo" it and want to support the creator will pay
Everyone else that's pirating really weren't customers anyway and; therefore, Dlsite isn't competing with sad panda for those people.
I agree that it was backstabbing but I really find it hard to see the problem when they now have the rights to the content. Plus, we can still obtain everything that was "lost" with relative ease. I completely understand why everyone is mad, but I don't think Fakku is taking any moral high ground just simply enforcing their rights. DMCAing 4chan posts might be a little petty though. Honestly this seems like one of those "end of an era" scenarios. This is the exact situation that the mafia was in when Prohibition finally ended and the same situation some of the Mexican cartels are in now that marijuana is legal. There's gonna be growing pains but time heals all wounds.
>>
>>5395781
>Fakku is no longer willing/able to source new magazines for it (shitty) sub.
So five new magazines is nothing.

>fading. HH
Shitty streamfags can die
>>
>>5399571
OP was wrong in that respect, but the revelation associated with these new mags being offered was a low blow. They are now saying that there was never any intention to do the (often glorious) backlogs of the older mags, directly contradicting their previous statements.

They don't have nearly enough staff to cover the magazines they already have in a timely manner, and basically none of the months are actually completely released. I may have shit taste, but they seem to cherry pick the least interesting, big breasted, bland vanilla shit in each magazine and leave the gold languishing for months.
>>
>>5399571
It's not five new magazines. Two are continuations of existing magazines, one consists of 3~4 chapters per issue. And all of them are from wani, so the exact same roster of artists.
>>
>>5399571

Did you even read the announcement?
Four magazines announced, two relaunches, one cancelled magazine (5 issues total) and the big news? A two chapter weekly magazine.

>>First up we haveDascomi. This magazine shouldn't need much of an introduction, because it's the relaunch ofComic Europa


>>Speaking of relaunches, next up we haveComic Aoha, the successor toComic Koh!

>>Comic Happiningis a bit unusual, as it was Wanimagazine's first ever digital-only magazine ... I say thiswastheir first digital magazine, because the next release will be the fifth and final volume.

>>weekly Kairakuten ... a handful of chapters are released digitally on a weekly basis
>>
>>5399640
Did they ever specifically mention that they would try to work through the entire backlog for the newly acquired magazines? From what I remember when they acquired Bavel/Europa/GforM is that they would work on the current issues and "possibly" pick up storylines that were in older issues. As for Koh, when they acquired the rights to that, it had recently become a monthly release schedule, something that I doubt they could ever catch up on. It was only later that Akane Shinsha decided to restart that magazine with a new name (Aoha). As for GforM, Akane Shinsha ended that themselves because of lingering interest/low sales.
>basically none of the months are actually completely released [...] but they seem to cherry pick the least interesting, big breasted, bland vanilla shit in each magazine and leave the gold languishing for months.
Are you referring to chapters in Koh? Because the rest of their magazines are kept relatively up to date in comparison, not to mention they can only publish what is available in the magazines, whether it be bland vanilla shit or something more your interest.

>>5399654
>And all of them are from wani, so the exact same roster of artists.
Incorrect. Dascomi being a continuation of Europa makes it published by Bunendou while Aoha being the successor to Koh makes it published by Akane Shinsha. Why do people think every magazine fakku publishes is associated with Wani?
>>
>>5397011
Smelly dumb newfag scum
>>
>>5399522
>Say one single illegal thing Fakku has done after it went legit.
Do you have brain damage? That is irrelevant. The point is that they came from the same place as the sites and individuals they are now targeting. They are hypocrites.
>Are you implying Fakku is buying doujinshi artists and keeping their stuff behind a DRM launcher?
No, I am saying that they are using scummy, immoral tactics to get ahead at the expense of pissing off the community that is their target audience. It's an analogy. Do you know what an analogy is or are you a mongoloid?

>>5399529
>You don't represent that community. You represent a small minority of vocal autists.
Fakku's traffic being shit and in steady decline would say otherwise.
>Works fine for me
I'm sure as a staff member and/or shill your interaction with it is limited at best. Even the pirate sites provide a better service.

And of course, you tip toe around the point that Fakku are a bunch of hypocrites while spamming AUTIST AUTIST AUTIST exactly as I said you would. You're pathetic. Why are you still here?

>>5399545
>My evidence for legit businesses competing with each other is the 1 download = 1 lost sale fallacy.
I mostly agree with this, but it doesn't paint the whole picture. People pirate games for many different reasons, some people just don't want to pay, some people are wretchedly poor and some people just find Ex and Nyaa to be more convenient. 1 download does not equate to a lost sale. but there are still people who pirate not out of necessity but by choice, this surely makes illegal sites a form of competition to the legal ones. Personally I find Fakku's catalog to be quite lacking. Vanilla is massively over-represented. The amount of content from great artists is minimal, with no-names making up the bulk of their doujinshi. For the sub fee they're charging it already doesn't feel worth it, and that's without them being a bunch of morally reprehensible obnoxious cunts.
>>
>>5399697
>>And all of them are from wani, so the exact same roster of artists.
Incorrect. Dascomi being a continuation of Europa makes it published by Bunendou while Aoha being the successor to Koh makes it published by Akane Shinsha. Why do people think every magazine fakku publishes is associated with Wani?

Both of those are relaunches for fakku, both still have the same stable of artists. The artists are even listed there, it's not hard to check against the existing library. It's not just about wani, it's the fact that the current line-up is the ONLY line-up fakku will release going forward.

>> How about Comic AUN, Hotmilk, Anthurium, ExE, Megastore, Mugen Tenshi, Penguin Club, Shingeki.
Or specific fetish like LO, Towako, Unreal, Masyo, MILF.
Or series-like chapter magazine like Ananga Ranga, Gaticomi, Grape.

>> the majority of the magazines you listed are simply not on the table

Doesn't really leave a whole lot does it?
Also shines a light on those times fakku staff have commented that they hope to to publish "x" popular author, they were lying through there teeth to keep people subbed for shit they have no intention to publish.
>>
>>5399912
You're terrible at quoting and holding a conversation, I'm not even sure why I'm going to continue engaging you at this point.
>How about [all these other monthly magazines]
AUN is off the table because they don't play well with gaijin
Hotmilk/Megastore Alpha are on their Japanese-equivalent (Komiflo)
Anthurium/ExE/Grape are great magazines, but just as big if not bigger than the current magazines they publish. I doubt they could pick up any of these and keep up to date.
Specific fetish magazines require a userbase that is willing to pay for it. I imagine it's easier to keep broad appeal and then publish fetish tanks/books (Unreal being a publisher on your list that they've worked with).
LO/Towako are pretty risky in that the content revolves around "small" characters, something the twitter mobs are willing to raise shitstorms over for whatever reason.
Penguin club/Ananga Ranga/Gaticomi are a shit magazines, their only saving grace is having decent artists sometimes.
Shingeki/Mugen Tensei/MILF/Masyo are pretty decent magazines, but fall into the same category as the GOT-published magazines

Regardless, I'm not even sure what point you're trying to get at. It's obvious you have no idea who publishes which magazine and how that works into international publishing for a different audience. Let alone the amount of time it takes to translate and typeset all of the chapters to begin with. I'm guessing fakku feels fairly comfortable with their current quantity of magazines at this point and adding infrequent-release anthologies to the mix won't hinder their release schedule too significantly.
Also all this goes to show is that there's enough magazines/publishers left for someone else to join the game as well. Project-H doesn't seem like they're doing very well, so it would probably have to be some sort of startup. Securing GOT as a publisher alone would provide pretty solid competition to fakku in general, imo.
>>
>>5400227
>> I'm not even sure what point you're trying to get at.

No new magazines.
>>
>>5395781
Don't they like have 4-5 mags from Wani alone plus there Bavel?
Imo, they should focus more on getting all tanks of artists under their magazines' contract out.
And even if they get new mags I doubt they get their hands on Koh, LO and Towako anyway.
>>
>>5400343
I mean, that'd be nice, but Fakku doesn't have the capital or manpower to release *everything*, even if they started translating last year. They'd have to drop every magazine they're already working on.

That, and let's face it, for a lot of those artists there's no guarantee they'll do as well as someone who's already established in the US like Yamatogawa or Homunculus. Flooding the market is really not a good idea.
>>
>>5400343
>doubt they get their hands on Koh
should we tell him?
do you even know what Aoha is?
did you even read the thread?
>>
Why are you guys arguing with the shill? He's been here sucking Fakku's cock for months.
>>
>>5398208
Japan just had a guy extradited from his country and arrested for uploading manga scans.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/07/10/asia/japan-philippines-manga-pirate-intl-hnk/index.html

It's common knowledge at this point that Japan is cracking down on illegal stuff. It's why batoto went down.
>>
>>5402165

actually, the guy was a Japanese citizen.
>>
>>5402165
No Batoto went down because the admin was a lazy asshole who didn't want to deal with it anymore.
>>
>>5399861
>Fakku's traffic being shit and in steady decline would say otherwise.

Wait, no way. Let me get this straight. You're telling me if a site grew really big from piracy and it went legit, removing all the pirated content that made it popular in the first place. The traffic will go to shit and it'll be in a decline? Wow, I didn't know that. Holy fuck, you're stupid.

You do realize the current traffic are actual customers or potential ones that will be giving Fakku the money? The low amount of traffic is actually much more meaningful since they're actually giving something to Fakku rather than the large traffic from pirates who you know, are there to leech for free. Why focus on the traffic rather than what they have accomplished and how big they are now? Those are much more reliable signs to tell if they're more successful. Having more presence in anime cons, more connections with artists/publishers, access to much more content such as games/anime/doujin/manga are big signs to tell if they're growing as a company.

>The point is that they came from the same place as the sites and individuals they are now targeting. They are hypocrites.

Well, guess what. If you work with Japanese people who are extremely anti piracy by the way. You can't help but cater to them and paint a good image to continue working with them and gaining more trust and support. As a company, things change.
>>
>>5395836
Japs hate the people responsable for the spiritual death of their nation. gee what an unexpected suprise
>>
>>5400301
Does it matter though? Seems like they already have some big future plans with HH involving h ovas and the fakku book announcements are very exciting either way. I'd say they shouldn't do so much more than what they can chew for the magazines with their current staff size. I'm sure some magazine publishers wouldn't want the stuff to be uncensored or even released outside of Japan. Shit just happens.
>>
File: 1370804621916.jpg (22 KB, 234x269)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>unironically defending a Jew trying to ruin your hobby
>>
God, I wish Jewcob and Daiz would just kill themselves. The quality of this board would instantly significantly improve.

Imagine spending your whole day here damage controlling and shilling instead of working on your fucking ""business"" and/or fapping.
>>
>>5402595
Did Jacob and Diaz fuck your mom or something? Why do you care.
>>
>>5396189


>hentai manga community
>needs english translation

LOLing at you EOPs.
>>
>>5402937
I'm probably one of the few that doesnt need english translation. Not saying that i can understand moonrunes though.




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.