[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/h/ - Hentai

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 144 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Please consider donating to help the victims of the KyoAni studio fire: https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-kyoani-heal

File: Aiue Oka.png (212 KB, 762x1382)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
Discuss all forms of NTR themed images, manga, anime, doujinshi, visual novels, games, etc.

NTR games guide
https://pastebin.com/zStbhG80

NTR smut recommendation
https://pastebin.com/MvnXaUac

NTR OVA recommendation
https://pastebin.com/JdGN37Mj

OP source: https://twitter.com/aiue_etizenn/status/1149683669629460481

Previous thread: >>5393675
>>
File: 30.jpg (661 KB, 1280x1806)
661 KB
661 KB JPG
Just to make things clear, the only reason Aiue Oka's works available on various sites are not hit by DMCA strikes is because their localization/publishing company does not have the necessary resources to tackle piracy.

If you like his work, please support their circle by purchasing through the FAKKU store front or purchase it directly from them in Japanese.
>>
>>5400473
Suck a cock, Jacob
>>
>>5400477
Fuck off retard, it's the artist themselves asking, not me.
>>
>>5400473
like i would buy something i can get for free lol
>>
>>5400479
I don't give a fuck, as long as this shit is only available on Fakku, the artist can starve for all I care.
>>
>>5400473
people advertising for fakku should be shot on the spot
isn't this kind of blatant shilling a bannable offense anyway?
>>
File: 1548915435130.jpg (42 KB, 261x247)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>5400462
>>5400473
>>
>>5400486
>>5400489
https://ec.toranoana.jp/tora_r/ec/app/catalog/list?actorKindId=%E4%BD%9C%E5%AE%B6%E2%98%85%E2%98%86%E2%98%85ACTR000000132188
https://www.melonbooks.co.jp/circle/index.php?circle_id=24618
https://www.wani.com/product_author/%e6%84%9b%e4%b8%8a%e9%99%b8/?adult=1
>>
>>5400473
>>5400477
>>5400479
>>5400486
>>5400489
I think the easiest way to solve this issue is to have people come together and tell artists that the people they're working with to get their stuff localized are hated by the western h-community in general. I feel like if people made it obvious they would at least choose someone else. I support the mangagamer games I really like with a purchase after I pirate to see if I enjoy it or not. I will never fund a fakku sale ever.
>>
>>5400489
Just report the retard and move on. There are many ways to get this by supporting the artist without going directly to fakku, so maybe mods will stop being useless for once and catch on to the advertisement. Seriously, though... why do we get a "What do you think about Fakku's new subscription update?" thread every 6 months that lasts until it's bump limit but never gets locked and OP banned?
>>
>netori saimin garbage
who cares it's shit
>>
>>5400497
indeed
>>
>>5400492
>hated by the western h-community in general
/h/ is not the entire market. If anything, we're the people who have no qualms pirating most things.

>we are not affiliated with FAKKU; we simply allow them to handle our digital distribution
Do you not understand how businesses work? It's not a fakku "sale" at all.
Regardless, I provided links to various digital distributors available in Japanese directly here: >>5400491

Don't make excuses about not supporting an author asking for you to support them.
>>
>>5395125
>>5395126
>>5395128
Was the extra page ever translated?
https://exhentai.org/s/d043d66257/1442915-17
textless: https://exhentai.org/s/2d50915d65/1442915-18
>>
>>5400499
>/h/ is not the entire market. If anything, we're the people who have no qualms pirating most things.
You're missing the point. The majority of conversations from many communities appear to share the same disdain for Fakku's practices in general. Regardless if they do something right at this point, nobody is going to fund their work. They are the EA of hentai companies.

>Do you not understand how businesses work? It's not a fakku "sale" at all.
Now you're being retarded. Fakku is getting a cut for doing their part. It seems like you don't know how business works if you think Fakku isn't getting paid here. The point is that most people who pirate and are willing to fund an artist or company they really enjoy to ensure they get more would rather bite the bullet and lose than give fakku even a dime of that portion.

>Don't make excuses about not supporting an author asking for you to support them.
We can make whatever damn excuses we want. If you've kept up with the NTR threads for more than 2 months you'd know that there have been plenty conversations about people wanting to fund things or just buy something that won't be here, just to get it sooner. People will not fund people they don't like, period. People dislike Fakku for the same reason they hate Shaku, they're obnoxious about how they do their business and basically force it down everyone's throat to handle it. They started off terribly and just pretended the people they upset were at faults. Fakku not to long ago was screwing over the Honey Select western community by enforcing DMCA's on the JAPANESE version that the community had mod. They were basically trying to tell everyone that they HAD to buy their inferior localized version if they wanted to continue playing.
>>
>>5400494
Give up guys. Fakku is very kind. Not a shill at all. I admit I do get automatic purchases to all their new doujins but that's sponsorship. Fakku's fees are less than Dlsite English. They are very competitive with their pricing.

You know... I need to say all the things above so I can have free uncensored doujins. I'll be honest but Fakku is not as artist centric as you think. It works like Spotify, artists do get something... Let's put it like this, publisher, Fakku and artists shares a pepperoni pizza and two of them gets the pizza and one of them gets only the pepperoni. It's even worse since there's a third person sharing the usual pizza instead of two.

Doujins and Tankobons are the money makers for artists. Subscriptions are worth something...no matter how insignificant.

When you are subscribing to Fakku to support your favourite artist, he or she gets pieces which is still something. Fakku is also... They are involved in some shady stuff with Japanese publishers.
>>
>>5400504
Hahahaha.
>>
>>5400501
>Fakku is getting a cut for doing their part
Doesn't really matter. Most of the money goes to the localization team, publisher, and artist.

>People will not fund people they don't like, period.
And that's completely fine. Fakku is just one source to buy the artist's content.
I provided alternative venues of supporting the artist, hence there should be no excuse IF you want to support the artist directly.

And if you don't care about the artist, then no one is forcing you to purchase anything.
I won't address your other points because they're not really relevant to what I said, since I don't care about the fakku hate.
>>
>>5400504
I know that some artists don't get anything from Fakku Subscriptions. Nothing at all. Fakku has been pushing Japanese publishers to make adjustments to their publishing rights of an artist's works and basically locking them to a long term contract or waiving their rights for their work, allowing the publisher to pass it to Fakku and earn even more from subscriptions without any of it being given to the artists. They try to make it out as a popularity boosts for their future tankobons.
>>
File: 020.jpg (606 KB, 1062x1500)
606 KB
606 KB JPG
What the fuck is the point of cleaning yourself when you're just going back to having sex?
>>
>>5400506
>Most of the money goes to the localization team, publisher, and artist.
Learn to read, imbecile.
>would rather bite the bullet and lose than give fakku even a dime of that portion.

>I provided alternative venues of supporting the artist, hence there should be no excuse IF you want to support the artist directly.
And nobody is making excuses for the other sites. The thread right now only has people who are anti-purchase everything or anti-fakku only. Take off your rose tinted glasses and look at the fucking thread. There isn't a single post backtracking from it.

>And if you don't care about the artist, then no one is forcing you to purchase anything.
Good job missing the point. There are only 3 trains of thought going on this thread in regards to users reacting to the fakku post.
>Fuck fakku, I'd rather fund anyone else and let the artist die if he expects me to go through fakku
>I pirate everything and will never pay
>stop fucking advertising
>>
>>5400509
さあ~
>>
>>5400507
If you want to support an artist through Fakku. Buy whatever doujins available there. That's where they will get a lot of money from.

As for tankobons, they do make a lot of money but there is a rampant abuse by publishers and Fakku. They do take advantage of some artists by taking a bigger share of the pizza than the usual because it will be in English and uncensored.
>>
>>5400507
Assuming you're not someone trolling and Shaku actually being not trash for once, this hammers home the earlier point of having the community group of and tell artists to back down from working with Fakku. Why can't we pull a MuvLuv fanbase and just agree on group funding an h-game game franchise or company to help them make the move... IF people are willing to fund them?
>>
>>5400510
>There are only 3 trains of thought going on this thread in regards to users reacting to the fakku post.
You forgot mine:
>If you care and like an artist, find a way to support them, no matter what.
>>
>>5400512
None of this is surprising anyone. We knew Fakku was shady ever since they released their first subscriptions and how they handled their business models. You don't need to tell us they take better cuts out of pizzas when we've seen them strong-arm communities in the most blatant way possible. The Honey Select example was already mentioned.
>>
>>5400514
You're in a minority that's been proven so small among the NTR community and even general h-community that it doesn't really count. Most of Fakku's purchases come from normies who don't know about the artists themselves, let alone know how to access panda.
>>
Can we stop talking about Fakku in yet another thread? The whole board is full of that right now. Shills go and stay go.
>>
>>5400513
Oh there is one more thing. If the artist does not work with the publisher anymore, does not have a tankobon with them containing all of their works and is not a big shot, 99% certainty that they will not get anything from their work on previous issues of the magazines. IMHO, only the current artists in their subscriptions gets anything sort of substantial. In fact publishers will try and offer small lump sums to artists to forgo their royalties, using the excuses that whatever they get will be so small as they will be sharing it with many other artists. There is no guaranteed minimum so it is possible for a artist to get zero money. Fakku earns a lot and is far from the charity people think or try and project them to be while artists gets something no matter how small.
>>
File: 1553962632673.jpg (349 KB, 600x477)
349 KB
349 KB JPG
>>5400522
>Fakku earns a lot and is far from the charity people think
>>
>>5400524
That's why they are fine with people pirating their stuff. They aren't losing anything since they already get most of their money from subscriptions. As long as new people subscribe and past subscribers keep their subscriptions they are happy. Out of the monthly earnings 5% of that's goes to the artists and they split that between them. Fakku is currently working with Japanese Publishers through Komiflo to exploit artists so they don't need to pay them royalties for the English releases.
>>
>>5400524
You're trying to resonate with a lost cause, he is so far gone on the deep end there is no crawling back for that one.
>>
>>5400527
>That's why they are fine with people pirating their stuff.
They aren't at all. Have you read the thread? The Japanese version of Honey Select was being hit with DMCA notices on every site that had a DL link to it because Jacob thought he could force people to buy the localized version if he blocked out all pirate downloads from the JP one.
>>
>>5400528
You're right. I keep forgetting that Fakku drones are are the same level as Shaku, retarded.
>>
>>5400532
>if someone doesn't share my opinion they are retarded
>>
>>5400533
When someone who can't prove they're working with Fakku starts making the same claims he couldn't back up last year does, yes, it's retarded. When the other half say shit that's blatantly untrue as well it's retarded too. Fakku is talking out of his ass and trying to humble brag them and the other guy kept ignoring the fact that they attacked the Illusion community and failed at it.
>>
I have a different view of Fakku now after I did private interviews with some of the lesser known artists in their catalogue (All were from back catalogues) There are even three artists are didn't know what Fakku is, surprised that their work has been translated and then saying "it can't be helped". Supports artists by encouraging them to open Patreon, Fantia or Fanbox. They will get barely anything working with Fakku.

>>5400529
That's a game. I'm not referring to those.
>>
>>5400534
>attacked
Delusional much? When you play in a fucking grey area that shit is just bound to happen and if you think it's not prejudicial to the devs to continue, you're just mental.
>>
File: 1562770617238.png (28 KB, 476x277)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>5400537
>That's a game
Pic related is FAKKU sending DMCA's to 4chan on threads sharing the links to fakku batches. How delusional are you? What other pretext are you going to put now?
>>
>>5400539
>Fakku gets license to localize english HS
>Same day all pirate downloads for JP version gets taken down
>HS servers flooded with Fakku "anons" advertising
>KK Darkness and Emotion Creators comes out
>Fakku has no license for it
>Not a single thing happens and the pirating continues

There's also the fact that the Fakku HS threads on their own website had staff lying about features in the game.
>>
>>5400541
I should have made it clearer. They tolerate sites that only has read only viewers and has no download options. They are DCMAing Nyaa links since they are worried their subscribers start dropping like flies. Fakku is contributing to the abuse and exploitation of hentai artists of publishers. I won't shill people to subscribe to them, however I will still encourage people to buy doujins from them as the artists gets a huge portion like 80-85% of the money of them minus localisation fees.
>>
>>5400509
t. virgin nigger detected
>>
File: pk3cv.png (11 KB, 143x539)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
What the fuck is happening in my NTR thread.
>>
>>5400554
>you're not allowed to support artists if their work is distributed by fakku
>>
Remember when people used to dump doujins and discuss new releases in ntr thread?
>>
>>5400560
oh fuck off already with your fakku shilling
>>
>>5400564
Yeah, stopped happening around the time the regulars who used to post about games and news stopped checking in.
>>
>>5400564
>>5400554
The shills on the hakku vs hh threads are spilling here, guess it was gonna happen sooner or later.
>>
>>5400205
>scanlating wani magazine chapters
for what purpose?

Oh, okay, I didn't know they are partnered with Fakku and this recent discussion had me worried. Anyway, how fast are their translation? I don't have/subscribe to fakku so I wouldn't know if it's already available in English. Is there no way to pirate them? like, madokami has some licensed manga too (unlike mangadex) which is a safe haven for illegal manga archive btw.
>>
>>5400564
There's no releases..........
>>
Here I thought you fags would enjoy getting chucked by Jacob.
>>
worst way to start a thread
>>
>>5400581
Just ignore Fakku, man. Nobody here uses that site, hell, nobody I know uses it.
You can find some of their works on various hentai sites, if you're interested. They mostly deal in generic vanilla garbage though, so Fakku discussion is as far from out thread's theme as it can be.
>>
imagine discussing hentai legalities in the ntr thread
>>
File: 41.jpg (169 KB, 830x1200)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>5400564
I remember OG ntr posts. Found some good ones here in the past. I'll probably wait untill August to lurk
>>
Why the fuck is Terasu MC so good?
Where the hell did he come from?
Goddamn, I wish he could make full-sized doujinshi or manga.
>>
>>5400652
But he has made a few 15-25 page works.
>>
File: SaHa_Yamahime_no_Mi_00.jpg (643 KB, 2145x3025)
643 KB
643 KB JPG
In a somewhat weird twist, Sanbun Kyoden will be doing a sequel (as in sequel sequel, not a prequel) to the Fumiko series for C96 (last volume was published during C81)
>>
>>5400655
Far, far, far too few for me.
>>
File: 086.jpg (103 KB, 1024x768)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>5400462
>Twitter screenshot
>Fakku shit
>New thread before page 10
>Blatant advertising
Just go back to the old thread guys, this one is a dumpster.
>>5393675
>>5393675
>>5393675
>>
List of noteworthy ntr I found

docs google com(/)document(/)d(/)1k5wMfGk4xH35CocJ2upm2LScBdERepTK7FbVi95IRMs/edit
>>
What do you guys think of vndb's ntr types? Should they be used everywhere to help differentiate what happens in the story before you read it? What's your favorite type? Should netori be considered a sub-genre of ntr or is it it's own thing?
Here's their types for those who don't want to search:

Type A:The heroine is willingly cheating on the protagonist with another guy and enjoys every second of it. No rape, blackmail, drugs etc. involved, it's consensual sex from the very beginning.

Type B:Initially, the heroine is raped, blackmailed, drugged or otherwise tricked to have sex with someone other than the protagonist. However, she eventually starts enjoying it and the sex becomes fully consensual in the end.

Type C:The heroine is raped in front of the protagonist and he can only helplessly watch it. It's non-consensual from start to finish.
>>
>>5400658
When will the last chapter of that story come out. Man this has been draging for like 3 years now...
>>
>>5400658
He's done this in the past, but what he needs to do is finish the Tuberose's Cage. He did 2 chapters in more than a year. Hopefully it will be back in the next Koime volume.
>>
>>5400769
>Man this has been draging for like 3 years now...
C81 was 8 years ago
>>
Ok, I just finish to read the webtoon "my stepmom" and I need to find something with the same seeting as this chapter

https://manytoon.com/comic/my-stepmom/chapter-32

Plot aside, something with a strong woman character who are forced to sleep with some manipulator/rapist dude.
>>
>>5400705

I'm not sure if A and C is even ntr. In Type A she left rather than was stolen. In type C it's just rape. Her body was stolen, but her heart wasn't so it's like half ntr.
>>
>>5400600
>>5400611
We're almost a third of the way to our post limit and it keeps going.
>>
>>5400934
>>5400705
i rather netorare type D
>>
Outside of the usual suspects, what are some good NTR multi-work doujinshi series? I love stories that span multiple books and it's always nice seeing them evolve convention after convention both in scenarios and art.
>>
>>5400564
Yeah i remember the good old time where we talked about old classic eroge or doujin.

>>5400587
Then let's talk about the older ones.
>>
>>5401070
You're surely giving a good example to try to push people talking when yourself can't come with anything, what a hypocrite.
>>
>>5401094
I can. Did you guys read the last VENUS work "Summer Salt"? The sequel will be out in a few months i think.
>>
File: IMG_20190713_185238.jpg (148 KB, 720x1016)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
Namidame's first picture for his new Rider book.
>>
>>5394764
Man this doujin used to make me diamonds but now I feel like it's almost just vanilla stuff
>>
>>5400969
type D where the girl Defeats the cock, amirite?
>>
>>5401098
>few months
Yeah I'm expecting this time next year at the earliest. Really disappointed the main advertising was for the blonde then he changed his mind and went for one of his standard milfs instead. I'd rather he focus on singular works instead of pushing for sequels.
>>
>>5401168
>£22
FUCK off retard.
>>
>>5401168
i can get vidya that will last me at least 20 hours with that money
>>
>>5400613
Source for this one?
>>
>>5401335
Price + Shipping fee + Scanning fee
For a 26 pager, it's very reasonable, in fact underpriced compared to the what other scanners charge. You only pay me once I finished scanning and uploading the book. I don't take any upfront costs and i take all the risks. I aim to break even, not profit unlike Fakku.

Here's an example pricing from a regular scanner:
Commission: $7.00
Book: 600Y/$5.69
Tax: 54Y/$0.52
Domestic ship: 540Y
Scan: 20 pages x $0.55pp rate = $11.00
Bank Transfers: 300Y
Proxy: 800Y/$7.59
International ship: 2000Y/$18.97
According to google, that's £40 for 20 pages and that's not even in 8K.
>>
>>5401168
Do you have sample pages?
>>
File: xw244.jpg (68 KB, 358x512)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
Maybe I'll take a picture later.
>>
File: 78575875256436354.jpg (2.87 MB, 2400x5644)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB JPG
>>5401380
I'm scanning this ATM.
>>
>>5400500
No. I was waiting on it. I edited the other sunohara ones. God that was a nightmare.
>>
>>5400512
>>5400517
I still find https://twitter.com/ennorei/status/1128217983187279872?s=19 funny.
>>
>>5401397
and a month later, Enshodo localize his work which is good. I love his Mao-senpai series. But his comment on the Fakku page:

"And I also want you to all know that I WILL NEVER put in NTR in the story of Fumino-kun and Mao-senpai. I will cross my heart to God for this promise. There will be no NTR in the Fumino/Mao-senpai ship. So for those who dislike NTR, let me assure you that this will always be a pure (yet lewd) story."

I hope he renege on it as well.
>>
File: D84doQHVUAAVhCE.jpg large.jpg (522 KB, 2048x1928)
522 KB
522 KB JPG
>>5401401
>>
>>5401401
As much as it pains me to agree with Shaku what he has said seems to have at least some truth to it. Ennorei doesn't want to work with fakku yet seems fine with Enshodo. https://twitter.com/ennorei/status/1128143715623563264
Then again, the best rumors have slivers of truth.
>>
any news on that Takeda Hiromitsu rpg maker game he wanted to do? I wish he would put out more content with those girls
for some reason the cleric girl gets me going and the mom too
>>
will NTR games ever be popular enough to warrant more English translations? I know a lot of game CGs have been uploaded online but I actually want to be able to read and follow the story. Whenever I go on DLsite and search for English NTR stuff the list shrinks hard
>>
>>5401387
That's Iwasaki Yuki, but I don't remember the title, is it new?
>>
>>5401491
I don't know who the fuck you are but I get the feeling we would've been best friend. I wonder the same thing all the time, and cleric girl is in fact the best.
>>
>>5401491
Also, I don't think that's the "mom" I think that's the knight girl's older sister.
>>
>>5401491
Looks like progress is going slow but steady
https://twitter.com/shinjugai/status/1104747946975801344
>>
File: IMG_7228.jpg (65 KB, 720x405)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>5401121
AAAAAAAA RELEASE CANT COME FAST ENOUGH!!!
>>
>>5400705
Type A is best. When they never have to resort to rape, but rather the heroine just gives in to her desires/ is seduced. See most Anim and Lune Team Bitters.
>>
File: 32.jpg (620 KB, 1280x1847)
620 KB
620 KB JPG
I feel like NTR stories should just end as soon as the female breaks. Literally what is the fucking point of continuing a story after that?
>>
File: n.jpg (7 KB, 525x75)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
Thoughts?
>>
>>5400705
Type A. Sometimes Type B. But type C is not my cup of tea because I self insert as the woman more often than not.

Also, I wish there's a netorase tag. Swapping/Swinging is the closest thing but not necessarily the same thing. I really like a netorase situation where the man's giving his partner/wife a permission to sleep with other man. The best in this trope is Junichiro Tanizaki, one of most famous Novelist in Japan. In fact, he did it himself, he persuaded his wife to sleep with his colleague, another novelist. They ended up in divorce, with the wife marrying the said colleague. This experience is somewhat written down as one of his erotic novels, "Some Prefer Nettles". Go look up at libgen io, you can easily find the translated epub. Although this novel is not as erotic/sensual as his other netorase work, "The Key/Kagi", I still find it a worth read for someone who really like this stuff. The Key is also recommended, I had posted the pdf before in ntr thread, some months ago. The film adaptation by Kon Ichikawa in 1959 is also a classic film art, worth the watch.
>>
>>5401594
Okay, here we go, Tanizaki Junichiro's classic "The Key". Enjoy.
https://files.catbox.moe/ivq92e.pdf
>>
>>5401601
You can download the film adaptation by Kon Ichikawa, starring Machiko Kyo (Rashomon, Ugetsu). It's pretty good but the novel is just better at conveying the state of each character's emotion.

scalisto blogspot slash 2009 slash 08 slash kon-ichikawa-kagi-1959
>>
>>5401603
Speaking of netorase, I wonder if anyone is willing to buy this
[クロセイム] NTRサイトに堕ちた人妻

Netorase, the husband asked his wife to sleep with other guys (also multiple guys), to spice things up. The exh gallery only has the samples from his pixiv account. Too bad it spoiled the ending, but he had it coming anyway. The art is pretty nice too.
>>
>>5401592
See he was right until he grouped us with cucks.
>>
File: 1560904086252.png (1.85 MB, 800x600)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB PNG
>>5401591
>Literally what is the fucking point of continuing a story after that?
To continue the degradation. I agree that there some some milking faggots (Jin) who force their stories to continue where nothing new really happens but there are some artists who make it work. There can be advancements in her moral degeneration like dressing slutty/gyaru regularly and the MC feeling uneasy about it, getting piercings that result in her having to avoid fucking the MC to not risk him finding out, etc. A scene where they're getting fucked in a room and they're trying to talk to the MC through a half open door would be good, wouldn't it? I'm talking about risky situations like that before the true blowout ending. IMO there are too many NTR stories that end way too soon when the girls break or "break." I'd say the story you posted is one example of ending too early. Why couldn't we get another chapter or at least "what-if?" bonus chapter where they completely break to the point where they no longer care about keeping it a secret and leave the shota for good.
>>
File: xration.png (10 KB, 706x330)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
Xration is doing boats again for C96
End me
>>
>>5401635
Any xration is good xration in my book.
>>
>>5401517
oh
I haven't checked recently but I don't recall anyone translating any of it so I didn't really understand what was going on
she just had this mommy-like body so I assumed it was the protags mom
>>
>>5401528
I really hope this game gets an English version as well
does the community often make their own translation patches for ntr games?
>>
>>5401528
damn
no updates on the game since April
>>
>>5401513
it's just been stuck in my head ever since I saw pictures of the characters
when I was playing Nep: 4GO you could put this light blue hair on Blanc with her default priest outfit and it heavily reminded me of Takeda's character
>>
>>5400705
Type B is my fav
seeing a girl break down slowly is great
I dislike type C because I don't actually like seeing the guy getting cucked in NTR
just the fact that she's cheating and falling apart is what I like
>>
>>5401655
Even hotdog lolis?
>>
File: thumb.jpg (14 KB, 250x354)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
30 more days for god NTR
>>
>>5401694
...Ok, maybe not hotdog lolis
>>
>>5400705

Type B is always my favorite, the girl starts angry and disgusted, but ends up drowing in her own lust, even mouting the bull and slamming her pussy against his cock over and over on her own, not even caring if her ex-lover is there watching.
You could say its a mix of B+C.
Seeing that disgusted angry face turn into one full of lust and desire is what makes those stories fun.
>>
>>5401705
>her face trying to fight her lust in that image
God bless you
>>
>>5401698
There's going to be way more buildup to it, so more like 760 days.
>>
File: 456456.jpg (93 KB, 880x647)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>5400652
Cringe at Danbooru's "approvers".
>>
>>5400705
If you count the bull seducing the unwilling woman with the power of his raw sexual magnetism as Type B, then that's it.

The idea that you have to use drugs or blackmail and such always seemed like cheating, but starting the book with the woman just being a whore is unsatisfying.
Even if it's only a token resistance, the woman's sense of loyalty and duty as a wife/mother/girlfriend being shattered and then remodeled into something corrupt and carnal is the best part of these stories.
And the bull being able to achieve this goal without the help of tricks and cronies is also way more satisfying.
>>
File: file.png (2.45 MB, 2508x3541)
2.45 MB
2.45 MB PNG
https://twitter.com/anco0man/status/1150308070582452226
>>
>>5401737
What does that even mean? That they don't like it enough to be added to the archive?
>>
>>5401606
https://exhentai.org/g/1207203/d18a0c86a2/

Anyone?
>>
>>5401781
ye
>>
>>5401767
Is that Rikka?
>>
>>5401698
She's the villain you'll see
>>
>>5401810
The ass doesn't lie.
>>
>>5401274
Next year? No man i hope it'll be before the end of 2019 i mean he already said in a blog post that he got the plot all planned already he just have to draw a lot because he will introduce a tons of new character. There is even the mom of the blonde girl who is now an adult and not blonde anymore btw. But yeah i can understand your frustration for the false advertising, let's be patient. I wish we can see some NTR scenes before the timeskip though.
>>
>>5401635
I hope it will be some foreign ship girls.
>>
>>5401682
Not often I don't think :(
>>
>>5401810
How can you not recognize her thighs anon?
>>
>>5401591
Additional pages of the girl (pregnant) getting fucked and reaching new levels of degeneracy are always welcome you boring oaf
>>
Anyone know the one where its mom NTR with two brothers, where the little brother gets to fuck mom while big brother is the cuck?
>>
>>5401857
duck no aji?
>>
>>5401827
I hope he does that with an "if" route or something.
>>
>>5401919
I don't like Fakku either. Not everyone is as vocal as Mr. Yells at Clouds but I hate how inconsistent their pricing system is. Some works are covered by subscription, some you need to buy the whole book even if you only want a chapter and others are straight up purchase separately only. Not a fan.
>>
>>5401788
Are you going to translate it if someone does?
>>
>>5401857
that's one of sanbun's. i think it's this one >>5400658
>>
>>5401919
>except you
there were countless threads shitting on fakku over the last days and i'm sure they're still up. next you're gonna claim it's the same few people making all of them as if there is nothing unethical to be angry at with fakku's conduct.
>takedowns
literally don't give a shit, i'm sure they also push takedown requests, but the core problem with them is that they constitute an extra barrier between customer and artist's wallet, and guess what that means for the artist
>>
>>5400843
Tuberose cage. not this incest shit.
>>
>>5401951
>Doing it legally only give very little to the artist
>That's why i pirate
A little is better than nothing, i will never understand the piratefaggotery mindset when they try to make people think they are somehow doing what's the best.
The industry sucks but you're not tearing down walls by stealing.
>>
You guys are so easy it's laughable. Can I get my portion of attention too? I firmly believe that the Earth is actually flat, China is the best country in the world and NTR equals cuckolding!
>>
I just wish there was some sort of janitor/moderator on /h/.
I am very close to leaving these threads forever, there is nothing interesting in them anymore, just the same old attention whores over and over again.
>>
>>5401989
This thread has 156 posts left in it, you better be ready to debate the same thing over and over again until the sun dies buckaroo!
>>
>>5401698
WHATS SHE GINNA DO TO THE SHOTA !?
>>
File: 47f.png (2.17 MB, 1272x1778)
2.17 MB
2.17 MB PNG
>shilling for fakku
Cringe and bluepillled reddit-tier behaviour.
>pirating your anime porn
Based and redpilled anon attitude.

That is all.
>>
>>5400473
Damn, i'm not THAT pathetic to pay for porn, anon
>>
>>5402053
3 cents have been deposited into your account
>>
>>5402053
Because people have stopped paying fakku then reuploading shit?
Good, I hope that jew dies penniless on some random sidestreet in Venezuela.

Through dick unity
>>
>>5402076
>People
>All one person
>He thinks they are going under because of one person
I'm really starting some of the "fans" are so deluded, they are living in their own world.
>>
>>5402053
>>5402100
Lol

Seethe harder reddit cuck
I shit on fakku and in your mouth too
>>
File: 1544812821770.png (16 KB, 560x138)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>5401919
>nobody except for you
imagine being this wrong and delusional. Only newfags who don't know where to go buy Fakku stuff
>>
>>5401635
Well that's a fucking disappointment.
>>
>>5401976
>That's why i pirate
nowhere did i even mention piracy, retard.
the entire point i made was concerned with getting money directly into the artist's wallets instead of throwing part of in the direction of a middleman that tries to justify it's existence where it's not needed. level up your reading comprehension.

>>5402030
>why should we be angry at Fakku?
enough people have already explained it in this very thread, but there's others on the board to check out if you are honest at being ignorant about the issues.
>>
>>5402100
>not supporting a dirty cunt that the industry was fine without before he came along is somehow "killing" the community
>>
>>5401492
Maybe one day if another m1zuk1 appears.
>>
>>5401694
Excuse me, sir. it's long lolis.
>>
File: 115.jpg (307 KB, 1000x1419)
307 KB
307 KB JPG
Friendly reminder oyakodon NTR is peak.
>>
>>5400473
this looks pretty nice, where can i illegally download it?
>>
>>5401857
https://exhentai.org/g/1087255/a97860dec8/
this?
>>
>>5400473
This is fucking bait. It has to be, after the new Fakku jew takeover of HH, no one can still be this blind right now.
>>
>>5402210
I agree. Post favorites?
>>
>>5401919
No wonder fakku's shills are so bad, probably jewcob paid them cheaply.
>>
>>5402210
What's the read order for The Katsura Family? I don't know if the cafe is in read order
>>
>>5401943
Yes, I'll throw translation scripts on this thread so someone else could help me with the cleaning and typesetting since I've never done with colored pages.
>>
>>5402259
There's a tankoubon out already
>>
>>5402259
Pick the tankoubon, shouldn't be hard to fin.
>>
File: it's gamer time.jpg (148 KB, 1280x720)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
blessing this thread with peak performance
>>
>>5402262
>>5402264
Thanks, didn't notice the tank
>>
File: 780_HMP010a.jpg (87 KB, 1111x631)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>5402246
Macho Homestay was fantastic.
>>5402266
Absolutely based.
>>
>>5401655
Not the recent elongated noodle lolis/pettanko though.
Should've stick with with the thicc bodies or the older properly proportioned ones.
>>
File: Closet.png (977 KB, 1536x1019)
977 KB
977 KB PNG
Nice work?
>>
>>5402266
fucking disgusting
I like ntr but I can't self insert to some ugly nigger
>>
>>5402301
good
>>
>>5402301
Cleaning + redrawing?
>>
>>5402210
You think?
All his shit feels the same, doesn't help that he suffers from massive sameface.
>>
>>5402367
Same. Closet didn't give me any boner for me. Good read though.
>>
>>5402301
I suggest making the pussy a little more detailed.
Also it looks like his dick is clipping through her pussy like in CM3D2
>>
>>5402309
>>5402354
>>5402379
I do not intend to do the full job.
Sorry.
>>
File: 2hard4me.png (91 KB, 229x431)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
Anyone has good tips to clean text that overlays image like this? I want to clean the texts on top of tv, tried using content aware filling and clone stamp but the results aren't looking too good. My idea is to use something similar like "thought bubble"...
>>
>>5402384
that's alright, do you use pentab or something like that to redraw? I'm newbie in cleaning/typesetting, and there's a limit what a beginner with no experience whatsoever can do...I wonder if it's possible to do a simple redraw (not decensoring or anything complex like that) using no additional tools. This is me btw >>5402389
>>
Imagine paying for cartoon porn
>>
>>5402401
Imagine asking money for distributing illegal scans and then shilling Fakku because "artists do get something".
>>
>>5402389
>>5402395
I use photoshop, there are many tutorials on youtube.
Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlvJ7b-lMFU
>>
>>5402304
>self inserting
>>
>>5402435
>self inserting

low tier for sure
>>
>>5402266
is this guy even from anything official? I've seen this image being memed a lot but I've never found the source
>>
>>5402283
How that game's translation coming along?
>>
I prefer it when the guy doing the NTRing is some type of ugly bastard over someone who looks chad
>>
>>5402442
eh given most ntr works have both type of characters easily stole the girl makes the distinction meaningless
>>
>>5402429
Thanks I've seen this too. I guess I'll get back into practice. Hopefully it'll be finished this week.
>>
>>5402442
t. fatass
>>
>>5402451
Oh, also can anyone recommend fonts that have shoudo/japanese calligraphy aesthetic? For moaning texts and such.

>>
File: 1563171530123.png (22 KB, 229x431)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>5402389
always make the translated dialogue text box first and then put it on top of the raws. that way you can focus on the parts that aren't covered.

here's an example i made in about 3 mins. no comic-style text bc im at work sorry
>>
>>5402477
Gimp or PS?

Not op.
>>
>>5402482
ps
>>
File: before cleaning.png (225 KB, 537x661)
225 KB
225 KB PNG
>>5402477
Oh, this is very helpful. Thanks.
>>5402469
Something that'd fit with this style. Sorry this is a bit messy. Total beginner here, I just learned ps again last week through few tutorials.
>>
File: after cleaning.png (208 KB, 531x649)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
>>5402488
Sorry I haven't cleaned the sfx, do you guys bother to clean something like that?
>>
>>5402488
anon black's font guide below:
https://translatoranon.tumblr.com/post/61672435219/a-collection-of-font-guides-ive-made-over-the
https://translatoranon.tumblr.com/post/72833836014/anonblacks-font-guide-3-this-time-i-went
https://translatoranon.tumblr.com/post/111872034865/i-have-a-problem-i-love-handwriting-fonts
https://translatoranon.tumblr.com/post/133435066070/anonblacks-font-guide-5-is-here-1-4-available

>>5402489
personally i don't because i think it's too distracting. plus its really hard to redraw the sfx into something that retains the artistic style of the artist. i suggest don't bother
>>
File: test.png (121 KB, 229x431)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
>>5402486
Not op, just screwed around with this in Gimp. The writing over text is much easier/faster, good tip.
>>
>>5402489
don't bother mate, just way too time consuming for something almost none will care of haha. unless you really want to i guess
>>
>>5402492
from what magazine is that one?
>>
>>5401937
You mean the route where she is still young the village? Maybe he will do that. I mean he already did some "what if" bonus scene for the Komarisou series.
>>
here is hoping there are going to be tons of okaasan online ntr doujins mc is an asshole, and the doting mother turning into a cock slut ignoring her son will give me boner for days.
>>
>>5402539
Still waiting for Rikka NTR doujins.
>>
>>5402547
there are a few out
>>
>>5402518
COMIC HOTMILK 2019-06 | Monorino
Currently working on it atm.
>>
>>5402266
that guy only had like 4 scenes.
>>
>>5402389
Sauce?
>>
>>5402210
So was the kid at the end the husband's or not? Feel like it was just lip service for her to save face, and not 'lose' to the NTR dude on that front.
>>
>>5402850
I like to imagine it's the bull's and they're just talking out of their asses.
>>
I hate how nearly unusable sad panda is in Japan unless you fiddle with proxies.
>>
Any good hentai discords?
>>
>>5402491
Thanks, this is so helpful
>>
File: 24.jpg (812 KB, 1433x2024)
812 KB
812 KB JPG
>>5402292
Thank god. I've noticed that for a while and it subtracts so much from the art.

wtf happened to xration?
>>
>>5401633
I like to see the daily life of woman who betrays. Not just only degradation but the normalization of having an affair. Somes examples:

On Hitozuma Hinako-san there is a chapter where she commemorates her birthday with her lover in a love hotel while her husband is working. On another one her husband is in the bathtub and she says she will take some of the dinner leftover to the neighbor(the lover) and then they have sex.

In Kokoronokori there's a chapter where the wife tells her husband that she will have a time with her friends but actually she will have a date with her lover using an underwear that he bought.

That's the kind of stuff I really like. Some exaggerated situations most of time breaks my immersion.
>>
>>5402902
What's the name of this? And what's about?
>>
>>5402902
Shakuganexa, will u translate haruko doujin? Thanks!
>>
It's finally happened, i'm getting bored of NTR. Every new series seems to be more and more 15 pages of some old man rape, and I don't know about you guys but it honestly does nothing for me anymore. There's just no feeling of NTR.
>>
>>5402902
How is this shit not blatant advertising and bannable?
>>
>>5403090
Netorase is what a peak thinking man's fetish look like. Read Tanizaki's work.
>>5401594
>>5401601
>>5401603
>>
Link me to some NTR that happens in the same room/house as the husband while he's there.
>>
>>5403102
If the husband is sleeping, then Shinozuka Yuuji has one with the father in law.
>>
>>5403106
Also, from what I can remember.
Haitoku Sensei - NTR mousou
Zonda's OL NTR (only at the end of chapter 2)
Blietzkrieg - Hajimete no Netorare maso-ka Choukyou
There's a lot more.
>>
>>5403073
It will be out this coming weekend.
>>
>>5403066
(COMIC111) [TAKE-DAKE (yuuki)] Senoo Chizuru-san no Ichinichi
As the title says, it is about the daily life of the main girl, Chizuru-san. I wonder if she got it worse than Hisako...
>>
>>5402439
soredemo tsuma wo aishiteru 2 i think
>>
>>5403095
It is but since there are no mods on /h/ (except the one guy who hunts down and deletes anything remotely western) nothing can be done.
>>
>>5403102
Arakureta Monotachi does this
>>
File: 040030757251-1p.jpg (745 KB, 800x1130)
745 KB
745 KB JPG
Previews are out

https://ec.toranoana.jp/tora_r/ec/item/040030757251/
https://ec.toranoana.jp/tora_r/ec/item/040030757253/
>>
>>5401607
You are literally a cuck.
>>
>>5403175
Bros... I think she is losing to the cock...
>>
>>5403175
>SHE WON
told you, bitches!
>>
>>5403185
She only hates him
>>
>>5403175
You work fast nigga
>>
https://twitter.com/kzdksmg/status/1149608713663078400?s=21

Tfw your once relatively small series has grown popular enough to warrant people making NTR of your waifu.

I don’t know how to feel anons...
>>
>>5403237
whats that?
>>
>>5403238
The series? The Shiny Colors branch of Idolm@ster.
>>
>>5403237
Good thing i don't even know what series it is, lol.
>>
>>5402539
>okaasan online
Jesus... i can't even... i really should stop be amazed about animu stupídity, but isekai genre seems to always surpass my expectations.
>>
>>5403175
She looks like she's enjoying it.
>>
>>5403244
indeed isekai is garbage, ntr isn't that effective when the mc is the usual piece of generic overpowered shit.
>>
File: img2097.jpg (57 KB, 642x482)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
Clarification: She was actually a whore who cheated on both men and only stopped because she was caught.
>>
>>5403261
?
>>
>>5403261
>Reverse image search
>Links to shitty DeviantArt fics
>>
>>5403261
>the one VN that broke thousands of otaku hearts.
Yeah, even the most popular tag had such a tragic start
>>
>>5403271
>>5403267
Kakyuusei 2. It literally bankrupt a company when the director decided to make the main heroine of a renai game an unredeemable bitch.

Afterwards, it was a slow bleed into oblivion, and the company finally went bankrupt and closed doors over a year ago.
>>
Is there any estimate of date for next isekai ntr chapter translation?
>>
>>5403295
He slowed his release cadence to one chapter every 2~3 weeks, but who know really when th enext one will be out.
>>
>>5403289
Gotcha, thanks.
So was the controversy basically her not being a virgin, and also two timing by not breaking up with her bf despite entering a sexual relationship with the MC?

Or did she do something even worse over the course of her route?
>>
>>5403237
>>5403241
>Idolm@ster
>small series
?
>>
>>5403183
Explain me to me then, since you know me so well.
>>
>>5403315
The Shiny Colors branch was pretty damn small when it launched, other than artists going crazy on Sakuya for a month or two

A combination of overly RNG gameplay and being launched on Enza, a brand new mobile game platform Bandai wanted to promote, pushed it into irrelevancy. Fortunately it’s getting some recognition due to the recent-ish app release. But it probably won’t reach the levels of TD or CG until an anime or rhythm game is announced.
>>
>>5403300
Time to no nut for 2/3 week>>5403300
s, then. See you later, anons.
>>
File: mld1021.png (50 KB, 640x400)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>5403309
Non-virgins in ELF games have always been a thing. Some of the heroines in previous games have not been virgins, some used to be married, had a falling out with a previous boyfriend, and even one was a prostitute. Nobody was bothered by it.

Her issue was that she toyed with both, arguably good, men with good intentions, and showed no remorse doing so. The guy in the pic was quite likeable, handsome, medicine (I think?) student who was actually the main victim in all this. He doesn't even blame you for what happened.

In short, being a prostitute can be forgiven. Being a thot, is not.

Pictured: Minatsu from Kakyuusei 1, while out on the job.
>>
>>5403289
Go fuck yourself. The last games of ELF were its greatest. Still butthurt after all these years? Was it too realistic? I think hentai otakus need a reality check.
>>5403327
Shiny Colours is big. What the fuck are you talking about? It's more popular than the loli bait original.
>>
File: mld1587.png (62 KB, 640x400)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>5403338
She quit the trade when she realized some of the inherent risks of the profession.

Yes, a client pummeled her.
>>
>>5403341
What the hell are you talking about? Which part of my comment even hinted this? Are we touchy today?

Like it or not, ELF was sabotaged after Kakyuusei 2 by their older fanbase. Unforgiving reviews, and all out forum warfare killed them slowly. Nothing will ever change this. Maybe the should not have betrayed customer expectations?
>>
File: A_EV04_A.png (357 KB, 640x480)
357 KB
357 KB PNG
>>5403346
She has done nothing wrong. I played it too, was hurt but I've seen it coming. If you are dating a girl who's already has a relationship, will she really picked you? Someone who's not rich, has an average future and is probably too naive. She got beat up by fatsos is the image so isn't that enough already? The hate to this character is unjustified.
>>
I swear, NTRPG2 is like Jesus in a form of a computer game!
Last time I played it I've discovered that you can actually witness how the MC of the first game tries to kill Eric in the shop's basement.
Today I've decided to replay it once again and during Marie Xmas I've found out that you can "activate" the places where the girls were fucked in NTRPG2 (Kaede in the bushes near the bridge, Marie in the rocks near the dungeon entrance) and Mars will comment about lots of some "frozen substance" in these places! More than that, when Kaede is in your party, she comments the place she was fucked in differently from the place Marie was fucked in! This is so fucking cool!
>>
>>5403361
That would be a matter of personal opinion. ELF is dead, and they will never return.

How do you think I feel, having waited for Doukyuusei 3 for 20 years, and that now I will never get it? The damn thing had CG done already for DECADES.
>>
bros, is mom NTR the endgame of porn? i haven't been into the genre for too long but no other genres can even make me hard because it all seems so vanilla to me. where do you go from here?
>>
>>5403362
Who is the biggest slut, anons? tiris or filia?
>>
>>5403362
Talking about how good it is just makes the wait for the next one harder anon
>>
>>5403384
Filia isn't even a slut anymore, she's something else. Have you noticed that she has the toilet removed from her house in Xmas?
Tiris is more like Marie - they both are sluts, but, at least, they're still human.
>>
>>5403387
After all this time he can still be working on the game only if he's developing some crazy life-simulation AI for each and every NPC in the game. Something like true Radiant AI, you know.
>>
Is there a reason why NTRPG dev decided to skip the third game and started the fourth? Why did he dropped it when the demo was already so fucking hot?
>>
>>5403413
He thought the plot wasn't interesting enough and didn't know how to fix it.
>>
>>5403175
Ok that's it.

It's pretty clear she'll NEVER fall

So what kind of ending can we expect?
>>
>>5403376
Isn't having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.
As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.
>>
>>5403413
h rpg maker creators are a weird breed. I follow a few that have been MIA for years, leaving their project that everybody wants on hiatus, and then one day they might pop up again and release it.

Meanwhile western devs make bank on Patreon for barely doing shit. I wish there was a middle ground here
>>
>>5403448
I remember this pasta.
>>
Any monster girl ntr announced for comiket yet? The dragon girl series may be dead but I need something to fill the void.
I keep holding out hope that some madman will make a MGE one.
>>
>>5403502
monster girl sucks so hopefully we're done with this shit once and for all.
>>
>>5401705
Source of pic?
>>
>>5403413
there was a demo? is it up for grabs anywhere?
>>
>>5403508
Is more stuff that's not the same old milf or schoolgirl too much to ask for? Some monster girls, more oc isekai ntr, or historical works would be a nice change of pace.
Not hating on the milfs or schoolgirls or anything since I like them but man can't live on bread alone.
>>
>>5403512
what's next? asking for gay content because you're tired of the old fashioned vagina? You're making an excuse of a personal problem.
>>
>>5403520
There's a whole world of difference there, you're just looking to say dumb shit to be argumentative at this point.
>>
File: img001.jpg (286 KB, 1280x1809)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
Thank you shakuganexa! 10K FTW!
https://e-hentai.org/g/1447546/8bf059aee7/
>>
>>5403175
Yui-neesan gambatte!
>>
File: D_iUC8CVAAAvRYB.jpg (87 KB, 636x900)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>5402539
>>5402539
>>
>>5403535
To be honest, I don't think MC would care.
>>
>>5403346
What are you talking about? She and the MC ended up together in the ending of her route.
>>
>>5401705
what would happen to my erection if she just did that shit to me?
it would likely burn into my soul making come on the spot and later being unable to get hard ever again due to her memory
>>
>>5403175
he got too cocky
>>
What's a mango with a good cuckold/cheating story you'd recommend? I'm re-reading Tachibana by Jin (MTSP) and it uses drugs. Not my favourite. In a way, it's forced. I prefer a story where lust just takes over without the need of drugs or force.
>>
>>5403244
You just need to expand the definition of isekai. Technically, SSSS.Gridman is isekai. It's just that the roles are flipped in that it's the antagonist that is entering a different dimension with godlike powers, while the protagonist is the denizen of said dimension telling the antagonist to GTFO and go back to reality.
>>
File: 1531871800827.png (320 KB, 848x1200)
320 KB
320 KB PNG
https://twitter.com/sasalilith/status/1151123114815680513
Taimanin RPGX is having a vote whether the new love interest girl's first sex scene will be vanilla with the MC or rape (ntr) by another. It's time for us boys to do our thing. I'll rip the whole scenes and share it if we win this, pals.
>>
>>5403708
Vanilla it is.
>>
>>5403712
The further you push vanilla content the less they see it worth it to give us the good NTR in the future.
>>
>>5403708
first or second is ntr?
>>
>>5403726
second. The one that translates to rougly "Black hard lilith"
>>
File: 1557930996401.png (1.95 MB, 950x712)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB PNG
>>5403708
Reminder that we NTR bros succeeded in pushing events towards the NTR line long enough for Tokiko to be be broken in all her glory but not enough to keep her that way. The vanilla boys won out with the MC using plot armor bullshit win and bring her back. This is our chance to completely blow them out of the votes and show Lilith which side has the real numbers.
>>
Now I just feel bad for Mario.
>>
>>5403316
You are aroused by your SO fucking other men.
>>
>>5403599
You misquoted, I think.
>>
>>5403708
which one is which? fuck vanillacucks
>>
>>5403760
Always pick this one: イチャラブ
>>
File: 1553449513621.png (1.22 MB, 950x712)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>>5403760
The second one is the rape one, the first is vanilla.
>>
>>5401698
30 more days until Ultra Cocktease 2 is released
>>
File: c830413package.jpg (530 KB, 600x850)
530 KB
530 KB JPG
>>5403278
Overrated. Boku no Hitori Sensou is misleading as fuck. You play as the MC and watch your girlfriend. the main girl slowly fall in love with your brother and marry him by the end of the game.
>>
File: ev_miou_02.png (531 KB, 800x600)
531 KB
531 KB PNG
>>5403791
And then we have Sono Yokogao wo Mitsumete Shimau ~A Profile Kanzenban~

It has a English Translation and is probably one of the best VNs out there especially if you're a fan of Looseboy of G-senjou no Maou fame. This too forced a studio to close for good.
>>
>>5403802
Description of the girl:
The protagonist’s childhood friend. They went out for awhile. She’s now one of his only two friends. She’s a completely “ordinary” girl. This makes her the butt of a lot of jokes. She’s somewhat airheaded.
>>
>>5402389

instead of Content Aware, try using the Patch tool.

Use Patch tool -> change setting to content aware -> move patch to what you want to copy. It works extremely well since you're telling content aware on what you want to copy.
>>
>>5403535
artist?
>>
>>5403708
>Taimanin RPGX
What even is this? Not their gacha game?
>>
>>5403681
t. too dumb
>>
File: 1534045229569.jpg (32 KB, 256x300)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>5403827
Use https://ascii2d.net/ It is jap's twitter image search. Japs mostly post their stuff on twitter nowadays. You can add it to your 4chanx or image search options browser extension for 1 click search

https://twitter.com/odd_eroaka/status/1150833066098606080
>>
>>5403175
whats this
>>
>>5403854
>https://ascii2d.net/
Thanks for the tip
>>
>>5403876
a newfag doesn't need to know
>>
File: 61.jpg (517 KB, 1200x1763)
517 KB
517 KB JPG
That was amazing. Fapped like 20 times.
>>
>>5403829
It's just another version of TABA, nothing's actually changed. Apparently, switching titles once in a while helps to keep retards interested or something.
Fuck every single person who supports this business model. It's not a game, it has nothing to say and doesn't even need Taimanin setting in the first place. It's a compilation of Internet porn stories $0,99 each.
>>
>>5403413
It's all about passion. When you're releasing something as a passion instead of a source of income, like many of doujin game maker out there, you need to make sure the fire is burning hot less you lose your motivation.
NTRPG dev think his 3rd game isn't good enough, so he scrapped his development and went for the 4th game instead.

I know it's a dick move for the people who've been waiting for his works, but in the first place, passion is the reason we got the masterpiece we all know and loved, so I hope people won't be too harsh on the developer.
>>
>>5403942
>I hope people won't be too harsh on the developer
He can pee in my mouth every morning for the rest of my life, and I still will be happy with it. I have no idea what stops other authors from making RPG Maker games as thought-out and detailed as NTRPG2, but, until then, that dude is like a living god to me.
>>
This purity autism might be the most retarded thing I've heard in regards to hentai. If it's really what killed ELF, then those otaku fucks don't deserve them
>>
>>5403960
doubt that was what killed elf, vns in general not selling as much as before is probably what did it.
>>
File: 040030757251-2p.jpg (461 KB, 800x1130)
461 KB
461 KB JPG
>ntrception
FUCK
>>
Anyone play pinpoint's new ntr game? How is it?
>>
>>5403962
I'm pretty sure I've already read the exact same scene before, down to the clothes, location and sex act performed. Shameful.
>>
>>5403971
where
>>
>>5403941
Hopefully another TABA Viewer like comes around, that way we can be spared of gacha hell and directly access the good stuff.
>>
>>5403974
Banging in the shed during PE is a trope, but, if memory serves, so far I've seen only one manga with the exact same scene of cunnilingus-while-squatting-near-the-window-with-the-girl-hanging-out-of-it-and-talking-to-her-boyfriend.
I can't remember what it was right now, and I have no time to check my stash. It certainly wasn't some obscure shit, so I just hope someone ITT will understand what manga I'm talking about and post it.
>>
>>5403983
takeda's slut/whore baseball manager had similar scene but instead of random classmate it was the cuck kissing her while she was getting eaten by the teacher.
>>
>>5403791
Wait a minute this the last VN wrote by Looseboy right? The guy who did Sharin no Kuni and G-Senjou? I was wondering why it flopped so hard in Japan and why he got so many bad reviews. Now i understand. It's because it's unexpected NTR.
>>
>>5404003
There's a review that fleshes out the situation
https://vnerogereview.wordpress.com/2015/03/11/am-i-alone-review-of-150227boku-no-hitori-sensou/
>>
File: 029.jpg (447 KB, 1280x1813)
447 KB
447 KB JPG
>>5403971
>>5403983
Okay, I was wrong, I admit it. The bad guy wasn't wearing gym clothes and it wasn't cunnilingus, just some fingering. Maybe I'm still mistaking it for some other scene from some other manga, but it's doubtful.
I still took a surprising amount of pleasure from going through hundreds of almost identical NTR plots in my mind trying to find this scene. Sherlock NTR Holmes.
>>
>>5404011
Fuetakishi also did this on his blind girl one. Talking to the cuck while bull's doing work. Also happened in mon petit's one. I guess this shit is way too commonplace haha. Well, not as common as the phone scene.
>>
>>5404035
Oh shit mb, not a gym scene.
>>
does anyone know of an eromanga/doujin where the guy getting ntr'd is made to put someone else's cum in his girl's pussy? I know I've read one like that but I can't remember what it is. Honestly though any one like that will do, cause it's really just that aspect that I'm interested in.
>>
>>5403757
Swing and a miss. I'm part of the corruption crowd friend. Better luck next time.
>>
>>5404054
Like Tsumatorare by Shirono Mahiro?
>>
>>5403962
Will he survive her fury?
>>
>>5403511
Pretty sure I got mine from dlsite. Though that was before they decided to drop it so it might not be there anymore.
>>
>>5403535
I don't even know if you can call this NTR at all. Son probably wouldn't care at all.
>>
>>5404109
What's that?
>>
Anyone know the name of the comic where the trap impersonates a female to work as a maid and bangs a guy's wife only for the guy to decide he has to reclaim his place in the household by railing the trap and claiming him as his property?
>>
>>5404532
You can find it extremely easily with just the info you have. Took me about a minute to combine crossdressing + netorare + yaoi + english which narrows your search down to a few dozen possibilities which you can easily sort through without even having to look at most of them.
>>
>>5404532
https://exhentai.org/g/1051915/1ffa88c6a1/
>>
>>5404554
That's the stuff. Thanks Anon.
>>
>>5403929
Higenamuchi was one of the artists which got me hooked on NTR, but I feel like I haven't seen much of him lately.
>>
>>5404568
All his stuff is with Fakku.
>>
Any idea when Cotton House’s new doujin is supposed to drop? I think some preview images were released for it recently too.
>>
>>5403737
does anyone have link to thread when some /a/non explained whole story with her? It was hot as fuck
>>
>>5404380
You're right, found it.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ175288.html
>>
anyone has information about the DLsite DRM? i have a big executable that seems to hold the game files.
>>
>>5404768
>DLsite DRM
wat
are you sure it's not just the rpgmaker unpacker
>>
>>5404769
no. I am on linux using wine and i need windows to unlock the DRM (which i don't have). that's why i want to crack it. i have knowledge in assembly programming (x86), executable formats (PE, ELF, ...), what is a packer, ...
The big executable seems to contains such files as data_cg.dpm, data_wav.dpm, ...

when i start the executable, this message appear.

---------------------------
とある母親の過ち~縁篇~
このファイルを閲覧するための有効なライセンスが存在しません。 [エラーコード: CLD256-60]
OK

in English mode:

とある母親の過ち~縁篇~
There is no valid license to view this file. [ErrorCode: CLD256-60]
OK
>>
>>5404769
>>5404775
i have now identified the DRM as CypherGuard https://www.cyphertec.co.jp/services/cypherguard/features/
>>
anyone have the archive link to a unreleased rockey monkey dump from a previous ntr thread? I can't find it
>>
>>5404768
>>5404775
I found the best way to bypass it is to buy the product.
>>
>>5404780
CypherGuard is a royal pain in the ass. The only person I know who has been able to break it is genl on the e-hentai forums. If you pm him about it he'll be able to crack whatever, but wont give out the method for doing do. In fear of the obvious patch if it becomes public.
>>
>>5404869
but i actually have a dlsite account with the game paid, just that i am on linux and the drm only works on windows.
>>
>>5400501
>>many communities appear to share the same disdain

What communities. I hardly ever hear any credible people from the scanlation scene talk bad about Fakku. Please name me a few. I'm genuinely curious. Im seeing a lot of these complaints coming from /h/ who are nobodies. Also, dont fucking act like these people who have problems with Fakku are reasonable in any way including yourself. You yourself are making a shit ton of assumptions.
>>
>>5400507
That's a shit ton of assumptions you're making despite you being a nobody. Who are you? And how would you know this. Where's the proof? This is the problem with /h/. Anons taking the words of other anons ignorantly without any actual proof whatsoever and they will believe it.
>>
>>5400527
>>5400522

You talk so much with no actual credible information or proof.
>>
I just had the most genial idea for a write request. I call it Mahou Shoujo Neto Rin

>Neto Rin is a typical average student, that, until she is chosen by an envoy of the fairy land to become a magical girl and defeat the forces of evil!
>Her magical pet, Tama, informs her that her powers are actually fueled by NTR
>Eeehhhhhhhhhh?!?!
>And so, in order to defeat evil, she has to cuck her childhood crush, Takeshi-kun
>Takeshi-kun is the typical beta cuck that promised to only hold hands until they are 21 years old and married. He's a chaste boy, so NTR is totally ok! Peron~~~!
>You are not really betraying Takeshi-kun, peron~~! Think of it as training for your future marital life~~~!
>As the battles become more and more fiercer, magical Neto Rin has to increase the lewdity of her acts
>Is she... actually enjoying to cuck that tiny peckered faggot Takeshi, who'll be never a man enough to impregnate a woman?! That can't be!!!
>What were once just panty flashing and some gentle chikan with faceless Oji-sans, fully escalates into barebacking impregnating sex with BOC (Big Orc Cock)
>Neto Rin finally brings peace to the world by shooting the Demon Lord Excelsior with a mystical rainbow beam powered by birthing an orc baby while being fucked in the ass right in front of Takeshi
>Witnessing such miracle, Takeshi vows to follow Neto Rin's journey against the powers of evil, becoming the Magical Sissy Cuckeshi-chan
>You can count on me to stroke by tiny litle pecker while watching you being violated by monster cocks! Soon I'll have my own pair of sissy breasts!
>I love you, Neto Rin-chan!
>Credits, season 2 has been confirmed!
>>
>>5405023
>Season 3 Episode 24 - Through NTR, unity
>Even after using the forbidden skill - [ Maximum Ballbusting Kick ] to fully castrate Cuckeshi into sissydom to gather NTR power, our heroine, Neto Rin-chan wasn't able to defeat the overlord Maritus Monogamicus
>"It's over, Magical Neto Rin! With your defeat, I shall rule this universe and bring a dark, new era of chaste relationships and nuclear families! Your days of filthy NTR and cucking are over! Ha Ha Ha!"
>Through the entire galaxy, living beings watch the broadcast of Neto Rin's imminent defeat
>A couple and their only daughter are silently watching it. The girl looks at her parents;
>"Dad... mom... is Neto-chan... going to lose? Can't we help her?"
>"Lola-chan... we... no.... Nothing can be done..."
>"... what if we there was a way to give her power?"
>"What are you talking about, Lola-chan?"
>"I know what we need to do! Mom: you are going to cuck dad!"
>Through the entire galaxy, beacons of light shine wherever people are doing NTR
>>
>>5405025
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT6LFOIofRE

>"I tought that being forced to see Lucina-chan being impregnated by tentacle spawn for the rest of her life was terrible, but Neto Rin-chan showed me the beauty of it!"
>"Every time I'm forced to swallow the creampies of the 20 niggers that fuck my wife every night, I get a massive hard on!"
>"I can understand now - as a son, my biological destiny is to be cucked every time my dad fucks mom!"
>"Don't give up, Netori chan!"
>"Heh... show them what you got, girl!"
>"Gambatte!"
>"Now we can truly see - NTR is a beacon of shining light! The ultimate proof of love!"
>"Neto Rin-chan... GO GET EM'!!!!"
>Beams of NTR travel through the galaxy, carrying the hopes, dreams and creampies of thousands of people
>The light gahers around Neto Rin, healing her battered body
>"Minna-san... arigato...!"
>Neto Rin becomes the supreme NTR life-form: Galactical NTR Goddess - Neto Rin
>"I will show you the true power of NTR!!!"
>"Nani the fuck?! How can a simple girl like you wield so much power?!?!"
>Neto points her index finger upwards, the light gather around it, creating a sphere of light
>It grows into a gigantic supernova, soon dwarfing the girl. Maritus Monogamicus is dissolved by it's pure light
>Credits roll, the Magical Sissy Cuckeshi-chan watches Neto Rin being gangbanged by people from the entire galaxy. Cuckeshi's eyes turn into hearts
>"We all love you, Neto Rin-chan! Never forget!"
>>
>>5405023
>>5405025
>>5405026
What... the... actual... fuck..
Is this a pasta i'm unaware about or an actual idea!? either way, it's a 10/10.
>>
>>5405033
It's actually a request I did in hopes someone skilled enough can write it, already posted it in different threads. Don't really expect anyone to take it, though.
I'm actually a drawfag, I'm not very skilled but I'm drawing Neto Rin and Cuckeshi-post transformation right ow.
>>
>>5405037
>I'm not very skilled but I'm drawing Neto Rin and Cuckeshi-post transformation right ow.
Do you have the pre-transformation too?
>>
>>5405051
Will finish post transformation first, it's more interesting. Takeshi has a pretty much a typical generic manga character design until he fully becomes Cuckeshi.
Neto Rin is sorta a lewder precure with a womb tattoo. Pre transformation has long braids, huge round glasses and freckles.
Pet is a cute tentacle fairy.
>>
>>5405055
Godspeed anon.
>>
I think I just discovered a new fetish. Reverse NTR is pretty great.
https://exhentai.org/g/1448250/60c39eb4d3/
>>
>>5405095
isn't related to beating the cock?
then you can get the fuck out of here
>>
File: 5.jpg (504 KB, 1062x1500)
504 KB
504 KB JPG
The musketeers have jumped universe and ready to ravage mommies from other authors
>>
>>5405130
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
>>
I see the isekai ntr story come up every now and then. I've never read it, but is there a scene or chapter in particular that stands out?
>>
>>5405132
I would say the AV recording chapters are the high point.
>>
>>5405132
>>5405133
But I would add that reading them without the previous chapters would lessen the impact.
>>
>>5405130
Oh yet another copy of MTSP tachibana

lmao, good read though
>>
>https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ258859/
Can't into runes: is this any different from the one already uploaded on the Panda back in March?
>>
>>5405132
First chapter of Tavern owner "massaging" Yuela; Weapon Store owner having stealth sex with Yuela; Kantarou AV with Yuela and Kerebryl. The last translated chapters are good as well.
>>
https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_158138/
This looks nice.
>>
There was a demo for ntrpg3 and I didn't get it because I'm dumb. Can someone please upload it for me and for anyone else that missed it too?
>>
>>5405192
Different anon here. Is this a purely WN story without any illustrations?
>>
>>5404951
Ah damn, I was too quick to be a smarmy ass I didn't read the whole post.
>>
>>5405213
Yes, no pictures. But the author has great skills in describing scenes in details.
>>
>>5405095
He can't beat the vagina
>>
File: 25.jpg (616 KB, 1200x1777)
616 KB
616 KB JPG
NTR stories where the girl is a bitch who "converts" to someone just to go back to being a bitch later? The most I got was this doujin.
>>
>>5405095
Yawn
>>
>>5403535
will he do more of this or is that it?
>>
next thread
>>5405351
>>5405351>>5405351
v
>>5405351
>>
>>5405200
It's on dlsite

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.