[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/h/ - Hentai

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 13 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: sad anime picture.jpg (46 KB, 889x500)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
Mine is Kansen Sodom 2
>>
I was always salty the cop in Midnight Sleazy Train 2 didn't get her brains fucked out.
>>
File: 001.jpg (529 KB, 1411x2000)
529 KB
529 KB JPG
A Sequel to this C92 Doujin by Takeda Hiromitsu (Think it's been confirmed that he won't do a sequel). Sauce: https://exhentai.org/g/1114333/d491cfd6e8/
>>
Front Innocent ep.2
Jibiriru Devil Angel 3 ep. 3
More stories from Itadaki Saeki
The rest of Koe de Oshigoto

I also doubt they will finish the whole Majuu Jouka Shoujo Utea series either since they are like barely halfway through the book and it's been a few years since the last episode.
>>
The amount of rape doujin I really, really want a happy ending sequel too is off the charts, but this one takes the cake.
https://e-hentai.org/g/848872/e41b4ed7dd/
>>
>>5401631
Saimin Seishidou ep 3+4.
>>
Any hentai that ends with an imminent gangbang or ends with the gangbang just beginning. Thankfully, St. Germain-Sal has a decent one were she gets fucked more
>>
Aomizuan - Resort Island of Women Who Love It When You Cum Inside Them 4

Will we ever know if the protagonist will be able to bring the island owner's woman with him?
>>
>>5402048
Mon-petit pussying out the gangbang made me sad.
>>
Fallen Angel Dora 3

>>5401980
Hot.
>>
>>5401942
>Majuu Jouka Shoujo Utea

It would have been the greatest /d/ hentai ever if they continued.
>>
>>
taboo charming mother season 2 so mad we don't get to see the fallout
>>
>>5403784
Oh yes, it is, it really is, no argument here.
...but...god damn. She doesn't deserve this. And not in the usual rape way, where she's oh-so-pure and who could ever hurt such a cutie, no, no. She got rolled over by life, ended up in some shitty, dead-end job, stuck just trying to survive...and THEN she got raped. And blackmailed, so she'll continue to be raped, and there's nothing she can do about it. Fucking hell, man. Enough.

That artist's done with Tomo-chan now, right? Maybe...
>>
File: highvolt01.jpg (365 KB, 1280x1796)
365 KB
365 KB JPG
This guy never got back to this.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.