[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/his/ - History & Humanities



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: MotherTeresa_094.jpg (124 KB, 729x758)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>>
Tyler, you know who he is.
>>
OP/thread
>>
>>2533117
No.
>>
> inb4 someone posts Churchill
>>
>>2533586
Yes
>>
File: IMG_6753.jpg (26 KB, 220x254)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>
File: IMG_6754.jpg (39 KB, 353x416)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>
>>2534873
>literally liberated Kuwait
>only problem was spreading that freedom to Iraq and raising taxes

Muh Bush "crime family"

PS I voted Trump you douche
>>
>>2533106
>Mother Theresa was worse than Josef Stalin, who literally imprisoned people because he felt like it
>Mother Theresa was worse than Mao Tsedong, who literally let tens of millions of people die under his reign because of his autism
>Mother Theresa was worse than Pol Pot, who murdered people for the crime of wearing eyeglasses

Yeah fuck off
>>
Marx
>>
>>2534876
edgy
>>
>>2534878
>restored a despotic monarch to an oil colony

Oh what a hero.
>>
>>2534893
>calling Stalin a mass-murderer is edgy
>>
>>2534895
>as opposed to elevating a genocidal mass murdering dictator to a position where he could control global oil reserves and use them to fuck over every free democracy across the globe

Stay butthurt Uday
>>
>>2534912
>genocidal

OY KAKA, ITS ANUDDA ANFAL

Get fucked, Jeb
>>
>>2533106
Even worse than a Jew, an Albanian.
>>
>>2534925
>Jeb

Lmao, you know Trump is an Iran hawk and the most pro-Israel president we've ever had, right? Stay mad /pol/cuck. I'm a neocon and I'm loving this election.
>>
>>2534899
where is the evidence?
>>
>>2534936
Katyn massacre
Great purge
Holodomor
>>
>>2534933
>unironically being a neocon

Kill yourself, Jew.

Trump's not a hawk, he's gonna let Putin rein in the burgers and keep Assad in power. Sorry, Israel!
>>
>>2534960
>Holdomor
where is the evidence?
>great purge
what was wrong with it?
>>
>>2534878
So an asshole then, well fuck you very much asshole.
>>
>>2534969
Explain to me why hitlers crimes are worse than stalins?
>>
>>2534996
give me evidence of Stalins
>Explain to me why hitlers crimes are worse than stalins
killing people because of their race (something they can't help) is worse then killing someone because of their political beliefs
>>
>>2535042
Jews is an ethnicity/race too dumbass (technically several).
you have to have a jewish mother to be considered a jew and so on.

Hitlers antisemitism was more based on race then it was on religion. he whent after racial jews that didn't believe in judaism too
>>
>>2535042
he didn't only kill jews dude
>>
>>2534881
Who are you quoting?
>>
Him and his whole family.

there was a prophecy about their reign, and it was literally called 'the age of satan'.
>>
>>2535042
>Be Schlomo
>Auschwitz 1944
>Fucking hungry, can't work
>They put me in a special line
>Marched into showers
>Something seems odd
>Other Jews start praying
>I stand there
>Guard asks why I'm not praying
>"Oh, I'm actually a non-practicing Jew. I don't believe in the religion."
>Guards immediately halt executions
>Let me out, apologise
>Turns out they only kill people because of their religion
>Guards feed me Bratwurst whilst we look through the panels at religious morons dying and laugh
>>
Why was mother Theresa evil? Sure, she may have taken the "holier than thou" attitude to pathological levels, but evil??
>>
>>2535624
OP
>>
>>2533106
Correct
>>2534873
Incorrect
>>2534876
Correct
>>2535631
Correct
>>
>>2535643
Doesn't say that anywhere in the OP.
>>
>>2535639
She took 10s in millions and donation and made her patients sleep in shitty hammocks, giving them reused needles without even sterilising them.

She was evil incarnate.
>>
The claim of masochism is a warping of the traditional Catholic view either done out of ignorance or bias and, along with the lack of modern palliative care in the Missionaries of Charity's hospices, come together to form the popular and entirely fictitious view of Mother Teresa as a villainous monster. It's all conjecture. Redemptive suffering is not something that you impose on other people.

As for her disposition on the poor, I'd recommend her private writings where the Oxford Review says "Page after page documents her perpetual sorrow with the miseries of the poor, the "least of all God's creatures" living in unimaginable "holes"". I'm not sure how someone who is secretly like that could also secretly be a masochist.

http://www.newoxfordreview.org/reviews.jsp?did=0108-seaman

And, to end, there's the strange popularity in using Hitchens' book The Missionary Position as a basis for claims in popular media and in biographies despite Hitchens book being a deliberate hitpiece. And this is undeniable as Hitchens was asked by the church to be a hitpiece so to fulfill the role of "Devil's Advocate" in the canonization process for the, now, St. Teresa.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-debate-over-sainthood/

Like most things with Hitchens, he does a great job at sounding intelligent and having a sense of morality but still being fucked up in his arguments.
>>
She's claimed to have outright denied modern palliative care from the dying with the express intent of trying to get them to suffer in a masochistic sense. This is extremely easy to shoot down given that modern palliative care was simply unavailable in India, let alone the West Bengal.

With reference to India generally, see, e.g., Rajagopal MR and and Joranson DE, "India: Opioid availability - An update", The Journal of Pain Symptom Management, Vol. 33 (2007) 615-622, passim. As late as 2001, researchers could write that "pain relief is a new notion in [India]", and "palliative care training has been available only since 1997" - Rajagopal MR, Joranson DE, and Gilson AM (2001), "Medical use, misuse and diversion of opioids in India", The Lancet, Vol. 358, July 14, 2001, pp. 139-143 at p.139.

With reference to West Bengal specifically, it was only in 2012 that the state government finally amended the applicable regulations simplifying "the process of possession, transport, purchase, sale and import of inter-state of morphine or any preparation containing morphine by 'Recognized Medical Institution'." See: International Association for Hospice & Palliative Care, Newsletter, 2012 Vol. 13, No. 12 (December); and for a brief regulatory overview for the previous year, see M.R. Rajagopal interview with the UN Office on Drugs and Crime, April, 2011 India: The principle of balance to make opioids accessible for palliative care.
>>
>>2535646
You're either dumb, new, or pretending to be
>>
>>2535652
>>2535656
Why didn't she use the millions in donations to buy beds instead of simply opening up new nunneries?
>>
>>2535656
>being an apologist for one of the most wicked people in history

Wow, that's some great christian morality you have there, devil-worshiper!
>>
There is a lot of misinformation about Saint Teresa, especially coming from atheists (or I suppose more specifically those who adore Hitchens). I won't go into vast details, but here is basic rundown of the arguments and their rebuttals in the order that hey are presented in the article.

>One. Mother Teresa was known to be friends with some less than savory characters.

Ultimately, she was an Albanian nun who probably did trust people a little too easily, and probably didn't always have the greatest knowledge on politics. As for the whole Keaton thing, I'd say the reason she never replied was probably because the organization already spent it, and she didn't want to suddenly pull funding from somewhere else, I still say she should have paid it back, but there's more going on here than the author implies. Oh, and as for the Contras? I really can't find her saying anything about them, in fact the first search result for "Mother Teresa and the Contras" is this very same article. Interpret that as you will.
>>
>>2535698

>Two. The hospitals Mother Teresa Ran were ill equipped despite the millions of dollars she had.

This one is blatantly false because she never claimed run hospitals, she ran hospices, places that were made just so the poor could die in a nice clean bed. No wonder why they were distressed at the quality of medical care, because that wasn't the mission in the first place. It is true that they didn't give that many pain killers, but the reason for that is twofold: 1. Indian culture had a taboo against painkillers, many Indians (like Mother Teresa) thought that good things could come about through pain, so they were fine with it. And 2. The laws of India at the time heavily restricted strong painkillers like morphine to the point where 6 licences were required for one dose, and that was for doctors, never mind what hoops nuns would have to jump through to get them. So basically people are criticizing Mother Teresa for not using a tool that was ILLEGAL in the country she was operating in. And the million dollars can be explained when I go back to Mother Teresas Mission: to help as many poor people as possible die with dignity. So it is true that she could have used the money build a few hospitals, while letting many die in the streets. Or try and help as many people as she could die with dignity, perhaps at the cost of high quality medical care. Quantity over quality, if you will.

>Three. She opposed birth control, gay marriage, abortion, and divorce.

She was a pious Catholic. Honestly people bringing this up as evidence against her sainthood is laughable. Moving on.
>>
>>2534969
>what was wrong with it?
Killing thousands of people for absolutely no reason at all and crippling your army
>>
>>2535703

>Four. She sought out high quality medical care when she was dying, while leaving others in poor conditions.

Yeeeeah, this one is easily defeated when you here the testimony from the very people that treated her. In fact, she refused medical treatment fairly often, even when she had Pneumonia (I know these are both from the same woman, but I know there is other testimony from some of her other doctors saying that she literally tried to escape the Hospital a few time). Most of the medical treatment that she was given was either at the repeated pleas from those who were close to her, or by her doctors without her consent. She certainly "didn't seek it out" as Hitchens claims.

>Five. Mother Teresa Secretly Baptized non-Christians.

I actually can't find a lot of info on this one, but as far as I remember from an article a while ago, the ex-volunteer who talked about baptisms in the article, Susan Shields, may have had some personal motivations for making the Missionaries of Charity look bad. Don't quote me on that though.
>>
>>2535706

>Six. Mother Teresa glorified pain and suffering as a virtue and denied some patients care so they could suffer.

Not really any evidence for this one either, aside from the claims of Hitchens. But most of that comes mainly from a general misunderstanding of redemptive suffering in the Catholic Church. While redemptive suffering is seen as a good thing, it's not something that you induce on other people. Basically Mother Teresa message was one of "turning lemons into lemonade", rather than that of purposely making people suffer.
And I feel like the authors true intentions when writing this accidentally come out in his closing words.

>If she wished to create a convent whose mission is to glorify human suffering, then it is for Catholics to decide whether they want to support that mission. Secularists and humanists, however, should rethink whether we want to support an effort that is so manifestly at odds with all that we stand for.

The author is basically saying that even if the Missionaries of Charity did nothing wrong, and did help the poor as described, secularists and humanists should still be hesitant because how there is a ideological shift between the two organizations. Let's just say that it shows some bias.
>>
File: thinking emoji.png (2 KB, 114x85)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>set up hospices for the downtrodden and forgotten dregs of society so they can at least die with dignity
>'wtf why didn't she cure them????'
>>
>>2535703
>that were made just so the poor could die in a nice clean bed

LMAO

epic meme

those nice little plank beds lmao
>>
>>2535686
>why don't Catholic missionaries spend their donations the way I want them to?
Because fuck you, that's why.

Also hammocks > shitty cots
>>
>>2535713
>muh money

How very Christian of you.
>>
>>2535713

People don't understand how awesome hammocks are. I'm actually considering getting rid of my bed and getting one of those free standing ones because they're supposed to be really good for your back. I started camping with one and I normally have to sleep on my side and end up tossing and turning throughout the night but not with the hammock.
>>
>>2535726
They didn't sleep in hammocks. They slept on plank like beds on the floor.

Your justification is rather sickening.
>>
>>2535718
Oh I'm sorry, is it your donations in church that are accomplishing Catholic charity work?

No?

Then you have no say in how its spent. Go start your own charity and then you can decide how to spend the donations received.
>>
File: 8.png (155 KB, 875x635)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
Atheists are never one to let facts get in the way of their views.
>>
>>2535734
Now you are applying our western levels of comfort minimums to the third world. Maybe it sucked, but maybe being able to live out your last days in a shelter where people could care for you was leagues better than dying in the streets.
>>
>>2533714

>"I think a curse should rest on me — because I love this war. I know it's smashing and shattering the lives of thousands every moment — and yet — I can't help it — I enjoy every second of it."

Winston Churchill
>>
>>2535741
Sick individual.
>>
>>2535710

I'm sure you could have done much better in that time and place.
>>
>>2535780
Yes, its so difficult to purchase bed frame and mattresses
>>
>>2535786

Of course yeah. It would have been a very simple matter in Calcutta.
>>
>>2534876
He didn't kill more people than Hitler. Hitler is responsible for a lot more than 6 million deaths.
>>
>>2534996
Hitler deliberately organized the killing of millions of civilians. There is no evidence or indication of Stalin did the same.

>but but Holodomor

Wasn't deliberate. Negligence is not the same as mass murder.
>>
>>2535631
Good answer
>>
>>2535650

*citation needed*
>>
If she was just a crazy masochist who wanted to cause suffering then why did she bother helping anyone out to begin with?
>>
>>2535957
It's all available in video footage, buddy.
>>
>>2536715
Who said she helped anyone?
>>
This has to be one of the dumbest boards I've ever visited. I know what to expect when I come here but I still end up being surprised at it.
>>
>>2536757
>People don't agree with my religiously-motivated views
>Therefore they must be stupid

Checkmate, atheists!
>>
File: Sad.jpg (23 KB, 640x420)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>
>>2536773
He's not actively evil, just stupid. Bannon, on the other hand...
>>
>>2536796

Why is Bannon evil?
>>
>>2536796
>You gotta go after their families
>I'd bring back waterboarding, and I´d bring back hell of a lot more than waterboarding
>If she has an abortion, she´s got to be punished
>Lock her up
>Why can't we use our nukes
>Saddam Hussien, he knew how to keep order

Yeah, not evil, sure
>>
>>2536808

I don't see how any of that makes someone an evil person. It's just somebody with different views than you and I think you're ascribing malice where not appropriate. If abortion is murder and against the law it makes complete sense to punish people who break the law. Terrorists don't live in a vacuum and they often become terrorists because of their upbringing. I'm sure there's many cases of parents encouraging their kids to become ISIS members so it makes sense to target their families in the fight against terrorism. Because you immediately ascribe the worst possible motivation to Trump you take this to mean that we should bomb innocent people because a member of their family is a terrorist. He did not say this though, he could just as easily mean that we should target families with proactive policing and identify houses that may produce future terrorists. I could go on but I think I've made my point. Just consider the possibility that your political opposition has good motives.
>>
>>2536846
>If abortion is murder and against the law
It's neither.

>terrorists don't live in a vacuum and they often become terrorists because of their upbringing. I'm sure there's many cases of parents encouraging their kids to become ISIS members
[citation needed]

>Because you immediately ascribe the worst possible motivation to Trump
"If you just ignore reality, Trump looks much better!"
"He was clearly talking about a completely fictional situation instead!"

>Just consider the possibility that your political opposition has good motives.
>Why can't we use our nukes

>>>/pol/ and stay out
>>
>>2534960
kill yourself my man
>>
>>2536868

In the United States abortion is legally defined as murder. The reason people aren't prosecuted is because there are exceptions written into the law, but these exceptions don't change the fact that abortion is legally murder.

https://www.congress.gov/108/plaws/publ212/PLAW-108publ212.pdf

How's this for an easy proof that there some parents who encourage their kids to become ISIS members?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpkQfyLnO8s

The reason Trump refuses to say he won't use nukes is because that options needs to be on the table for negotiation purposes. It would be ridiculous for any president to say he would never use nukes under any circumstance which is what he was being asked to say because there are legitimate reasons to use nuclear weapons, like in the case of a nuclear counterstrike.
>>
>>2536897
>Nothing in this section shall be construed to permit the
prosecution—
‘‘(1) of any person for conduct relating to AN ABORTION for
which the consent of the pregnant woman, or a person authorized
by law to act on her behalf, has been obtained or for
which such consent is implied by law

>Literal ISIS members train their kids to become ISIS members
Wow, color me surprised. But those aren't the terrorist´s families, they´re actual terrorists, you retard.

>The reason Trump refuses to say he won't use nukes is because that options needs to be on the table for negotiation purposes.
>we need to be able to threaten crimes against humanity in our negotiations
wew lad

>It would be ridiculous for any president to say he would never use nukes under any circumstance which is what he was being asked to say because there are legitimate reasons to use nuclear weapons, like in the case of a nuclear counterstrike.
But that´s not the context that he said it in.

Jesus, why are Trump supporters so allergic to facts?
>>
>>2536935

Exception from prosecution doesn't change the fact that it's legally defined as murder, you've only proven that there's an exemption and stated as much in my previous post. You're not even reading what I'm saying so this is pointless even moreso because you're objecting to a conditional statement but treating it like I'm taking an actual position on the matter. IF abortion is murder and against the law THEN it makes sense to punish people who break that law. Neither one of those premises, that abortion is murder or that it's against the law, need to be true in order for the statement to be logical. You haven't even attempted to argue against it.
>>
>>2536957
>you've only proven that there's an exemption and stated as much in my previous post

Even though I stated as much in my previous post
>>
>>2536957
>Abortion is murder
>But abortion is exempted from that definition

Dat cognitive dissonance

> Neither one of those premises, that abortion is murder or that it's against the law, need to be true in order for the statement to be logical.
When you´re making that argument in reality, as a politician in charge of a country, it is, moron. This isn´t some theoretical internet argument we´re talking about, this is the POTUS describing his stance on abortion. Are you being thick on purpose or what?
>>
Mohammed.
>>
>>2534446
Maybe
>>
>>2536986

Abortion is legally defined as murder, but it's legally excepted from prosecution. I don't know why you're having such a hard time with this.

>(a)(1) Whoever engages in conduct that violates any of the provisions of law listed in subsection (b) and thereby causes the death of, or bodily injury (as defined in section 1365) to, a child, who is in utero at the time the conduct takes place, is guilty of a separate offense under this section.

>If the person engaging in the conduct thereby intentionally kills or attempts to kill the unborn child, that person shall instead of being punished under subparagraph (A), be punished as provided under sections 1111, 1112, and 1113 of this title for intentionally killing or attempting to kill a human being.

Then here's the exemption from prosecution for an act that is defined as murder

> Nothing in this section shall be construed to permit the prosecution—

>‘‘(1) of any person for conduct relating to an abortion for which the consent of the pregnant woman, or a person authorized by law to act on her behalf, has been obtained or for which such consent is implied by law;

Trump was asked that if abortion were made illegal, would he punish women who have abortion. He answered yes because that is the logical answer. I think you should pull of the video and listen to what is being said.
>>
>>2537006
Men who kill pregnant woman with child in California receive not one but 2 murder charges.

If there's any cognitive dissonance, it's on the liberal.
>>
>>2536808

>If she has an abortion, she´s got to be punished

If something is made illegal then why is it a problem if the law is enforced?
>>
>>2535819
>i-it wasn't a planned mass starvation to surpress the revolts i-i swear!
>>
>>2537013
>If something is made illegal
>What is Roe v Wade
>>
>>2537049

What are you trying to say?
>>
>>2537006
>Abortion is legally defined as murder, but it's legally excepted from prosecution.
No, it isn't.

>I don't know why you're having such a hard time with this.

Because it's not.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_law

> I don't know why you're having such a hard time with this.
Because you just keep on repeating the same lie despite the fact that it has no evidence.

>Trump was asked that if abortion were made illegal, would he punish women who have abortion. He answered yes because that is the logical answer.
>You should punish people for exercising their rights to their bodies
Fucking wew
>>
>>2537072
Abortion, despite what you believe, is legal in the US, and not murder. You can literally just google "abortion law" or "roe vs wade" to see how it's legal. But somehow Trump supporters will keep denying that because abortions are evul librul things
>>
>>2535656
>medicine
Fuck off secular trash
>>
File: 1458306679373.gif (3.22 MB, 441x300)
3.22 MB
3.22 MB GIF
>>2535632
>>
>>2537088
And the murder of Jews in Nazi Germony was "legal".

And a crime against humanity at the same time.
>>
>>2537088
It is murder, legal murder. You know, like what the president is allowed to do.

>anybody i dont like is le trumper THEY SHOULD HAVE ALL BEEN ABORTED HAHAH CURRENT FUCKING YEAR
>>
>>2537088

Do you understand what conditional statements are? If <so and so> then <so and so>. If abortion was illegal then we should follow the law. This is not me saying that I think abortion is illegal.
>>
>>2535042
Nobody really converts to Judaism. That's why, you know, it's fucking tiny. One is born Jewish, and they are still Jewish and will often still identify as Jewish even if they are the most extreme of antitheists.

You know why Christians don't have to follow Jewish laws despite Christianity originating as a radical sect of Judaism? Because otherwise, you couldn't have converts. Paul didn't want converts to think they were Jewish, because it's an ethnicity and a religion, but the ethnicity is required to be a part of the religion in nearly all cases. It was a covenant with the Israelites.
>>
>>2537116
The Old Covenant is vastly inferior to the New Covenant in every possible way.
>>
>>2537124
Sure but you still can't be a Jew without the Old.
>>
>>2537081

>In this section, the term ‘unborn child’ means a child in utero, and the term ‘child in utero’ or ‘child, who is in utero’ means a member of the species homo sapiens, at any stage of development, who is carried in the womb.

An unborn child from the moment of conception is a member of the species homo sapiens, is at a stage of development (zygote, fetus), and is carried in the womb.

>Whoever engages in conduct that violates any of the provisions of law listed in subsection (b) and thereby causes the death of, or bodily injury (as defined in section 1365) to, a child, who is in utero at the time the conduct takes place, is guilty of a separate offense under this section.

> If the person engaging in the conduct thereby intentionally kills or attempts to kill the unborn child, that person shall instead of being punished under subparagraph (A), be punished as provided under sections 1111, 1112, and 1113 of this title for intentionally killing or attempting to kill a human being.

Let's read this carefully. If the person engaging in the conduct thereby intentionally kills or attempts to kill the unborn child that person will be punished for intentionally killing or attempting to kill a human being. That is murder. The reason abortion is not prosecuted is because there expressly written protections from prosecution in this same law for woman and medical professionals. Just because people aren't prosecuted doesn't mean a murder as defined in this law hasn't taken place.
>>
>>2537105
Reductio ad Hitlerium
>>2537106
Strawman
>>2537109
>If abortion was illegal then we should follow the law.
But nobody was arguing that, retard. The argument was that Trump´s statement that women should be punished for having abortions was evil.
>>
>>2537139
>Just because people aren't prosecuted doesn't mean a murder as defined in this law hasn't
taken place.
How often do I have to say this?
Yes it does, you fucking retard.
>>
>>2537162

So if I shoot somebody in the head and never get caught a murder hasn't taken place? I wouldn't be prosecuted after all.
>>
File: 555.jpg (20 KB, 500x313)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>2537173
>This level of false equivalency
>>
>>2537184

I don't think you understand what that means. You had trouble with conditional statements so it doesn't surprise me.
>>
>>2533106
Yes, Catholics ARE evil.
>>
>>2537173
>>2537187

He right, though. Comparing an act which is not against the law with a hypothetical example of someone doing an act which is against the law but not getting caught doing it is a clear false equivalence.
>>
>>2537221

In both cases me not getting caught and a person an abortion are both killing a human being as defined by law and both of us are not being prosecuted. Why is it different?
>>
>>2537249

Because it isn't being defined by you simply not being prosecuted. Abortion is not illegal whether you are "caught" doing it or not.
>>
>>2537143
>strawmen are bad because they hurt my feelings
>>
>>2537249
>n both cases me not getting caught and a person an abortion are both killing a human being as defined by law
You literally just said there is an exception for abortion. Abortion is not legally murder if the woman consents.
>>
>>2535632
My sides
>>2535042
Is this American education
also
>tatars
Deserving anything after their disservice to the Russian people
>>
>>2537279
And it's not legally murder if the president tells somebody to do it and them pardons them. Still murder.

There is no metaphysical law force you deluded twat.
>>
>>2537288
>And it's not legally murder if the president tells somebody to do it and them pardons them.

Yes it is. The whole concept of "pardoning" someone is to let them off the punishment for doing something unlawful, it doesn't mean the act itself was lawful.
>>
>>2537301
No, an immediate pardon leaves no room for legal action. Like I said, there is no metaphysical legal force you delusional fuck. You've been caught up in Greco-Roman memes, followed in their logic, and now essentially believe there is a deity that not only casts some illegality curse or whatever you LARPers would call it, but only does so relative to the laws of the state.
>>
>>2537288
>it's not legally murder
> Still murder
Ignoring how stupid this argument is, it has nothing to do with the original post.
>>
>>2535639
Because she didn't give out free condoms like we do here in America which has solved all of the problems associated with teen pregnancies
>>2536739
>no u
>>2535650
>10kk
>couldn't provide enough for all
Wow it's almost like she was a TRVE ROMAN
>>2535686
Because going wide not tall was seen as the better option
>>2535709
But dude she had like money, so why not give it to the poor so. We're like all rich man
>>2535710
Still better than shit
>>2535718
If you think you could do better than go do it, one /pol/lack found a flag using chemtrails
>>2535742
But the gay people she treated felt oppressed
>>2535786
You do know things rot really easily over there
>>
>>2537321
>its stupid because everything is determined by my le law
>>
>>2537318

You are getting very upset based on not understanding how the law works.

Whether someone does something illegal or not does not depend on them being caught or punished or whether someone with the power to do so pardons them for their illegal action.

If I throw a brick through my neighbor's window I have committed a criminal, illegal, unlawful act. If no one saw me do it then I will get away with it but it does not make my act lawful.
>>
>>2537329
I do understand, it's wrong.

You're imagining some metaphysical law force that doesn't exist. This is what you base your law on. This is your god.

Get over yourself.
>>
>>2537336

No I'm talking about the specific laws of a state or country based on written legislation made by legislators, there's nothing metaphysical about the point.

In a place where abortion is classed as unlawful killing of a human being then it would be appropriate to describe it as murder.
>>
>>2537348
>laws of the state
>nothing metaphysical
Claiming that one is labeled as a 'criminal' despite not going through the proper rituals is evoking a metaphysical force. Just admit you're a secular pagan.
>>
>>2537363

I have no idea what you are even blathering about at this point.
>>
>>2537376
Because you're a braindead historian. A glorified STEMsperg. Go practice your death ritual, pagan.
>>
File: evil.png (2.72 MB, 1728x972)
2.72 MB
2.72 MB PNG
Got you senpai
>>
>>2537380

That didn't really clarify your incoherent point. Sorry for upsetting you.
>>
>>2537415
>incoherent
It's perfectly coherent, you're just illiterate.
>>
>>2537325
I absolutely do not approve of the Church's stance on birth control, and even I think calling her an 'evil human' is ridiculous.

At worst she was a product of ignorance but still helped many more people than she harmed.
>>
>>2537427
She appears to the world to be a sadistic murderer and attention whore.
>>
>>2537427
What ignorance?
>>
>>2537426

>you're illiterate

You just started attacking the very concepts of studying history and science in a vain attempt to salvage a nonsensical non-point and I'm illiterate?

Sure thing, bro.
>>
>>2537021
There is literally zero indication to believe this is the truth.
>>
File: 1346328875074.jpg (20 KB, 550x457)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>2537880
>people like you browse /his/
>>
File: [Israel] Netanyahu.jpg (32 KB, 500x500)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>2533106
>>
captain planet villain
>>
>>2535022
>what are Crimean Tatars
>what are Volga Germans
Why are communists so dumb?
>>
>>2537131
There is nothing good about being a Jew.

If you do not have the Son, you do not have the Father.
>>
>>2537143

You can't state shit right, that's the only problem.

The question to Trump was if abortion is illegal, should people doing illegal things be punished under the law?

And the obvious answer is YES.
>>
>>2538201
Because they kill the intellectuals first. The party members who come to your house to tell you how many other families are going to live there are not Vladimir and Dmitri, but Leroy and Paco.
>>
>>2535794
If i had millions i'd pay a fucking craftsman.
>>
>>2537106
>It is murder, legal murder
Very convincing argument, care to take it into the courts? Oh wait, they already decided, shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet nigguh das bullshiet muh main nigguh gotta get rid dat shiet. mufuggin court
>>
>>2537385
*Watches you slowly die from poisoned potato*
>>
>>2537476
>non-point
>nonsensical
No kiddo, just because you cannot understand does not mean a point is absent. You fell for an archaic reason-worship meme.

History and science are trash, they deserve to be attacked, and worse.
>>2538285
>courts
Fuck off statist. An impotent idol-god holds no authority over me. They are no better than a terror group.
>>
>>2534961
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3Dq5mN-_zU

Stay triggered, aut-right
>>
>>2538247
>should people doing illegal things be punished under the law?
>And the obvious answer is YES.

>People should be punished instead of rehabilitated for dong what they want with their body
>>
>>2538512
>their body
Nice meme.
>>
>>2538512
>I dont want to work to provide to my family
>thats right, my body my choice, no food for the kids

This meme has to end,same with people with mental issues, we have to help them not let them cut their own genitals
>>
>>2538563
>>2538737
>a fucking fetus which cannot survive outside the womb is its own human being
>>
>>2538285
>the right of self-preservation and liberty is absolute
>roewade cucks cannot understand how dangerous the abuse of the rights can be
>roewade cucks want judges making laws instead of the people and want to make states bitches to the federal cuck court
>>
>>2538746
Yes it is.
>>
File: Karl-Marx.jpg (40 KB, 444x444)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>
>>2538771
>This is what Trump supporters actually believe
>>
>>2534876
His goverment bad planning did. I think the Holomodor wasn't fully intentional.
>>
>>2538795
When a human being becomes a human being is literally just a matter of opinion.
>>
>>2538838
>people should be punished for having different opinions
>>
>>2538803
protip: it was
>>
>>2535656
m8, are you trying to say it's hard to get morphine in India?

Hell, you can even buy fucking opium and make them smoke it as a replacement. Cannabis. Literally anything. Why didn't she ask any governments or charities outright for supplies that were lacking in India?
>>
File: 1489517823189.gif (348 KB, 350x233)
348 KB
348 KB GIF
>>2534878
>PS I voted Trump
t. I'M WHITE, COME ON GUYS.
>>
>>2538177
why
>>
>>2533106
any billionaire, even the good ones
>>
>>2538838
When a human being becomes a human being is a matter of fact

Left cucks will shill forma abortiom righrs but cry at thw holocausto history, when its a clear case of human losing their personhood, supporting abortions is supporting nazi ultra positive law systems
>>
>>2536808
>Lock her up
>Saddam Hussien, he knew how to keep order
Nothing wrong with these, you sound like a bluepilled Hillary supporter
>You gotta go after their families
>I'd bring back waterboarding, and I´d bring back hell of a lot more than waterboarding
>If she has an abortion, she´s got to be punished
>Why can't we use our nukes
Indefensible evil.
>>
>>2537385
Get His Holiness off of this list, you fucking heathen.
>>
>>2533106
>some nun that was really bad at making hospitals
>evil
Wew
>>
>>2539498
Hospices, not hospitals.
>>
File: 1445565305345.jpg (47 KB, 619x310)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
Mfw commies literally try to justify their leaders being worse than Hitler.
>>
>>2539738
No communist leader is responsible for near as many deaths as Hitler, the man who started WW2.

Mao and Stalin also lifted tens of millions out of abject poverty. Hitler didn't.
>>
File: 1378769685349.jpg (36 KB, 161x161)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>2539835
>Hitler didn't
>>
File: gabe-newell.jpg (26 KB, 600x338)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>2538973
This, even the least influential ones are cancer.




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.