[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>There was not slavery in the Persian Empire
>Because of this "fact" the Greeks should have let themselves be conquered
>Aristoteles is worthless because of muh soggy knee

Why is this guy taken seriously?
>>
>>3500269
Taken seriously by whom?
>>
>>3500269
>only issues that affect me as a white male matter
Why is anon taken seriously? Oh wait he isn't
>>
>>3500279
boomer liberals adore this guy for some reason
>>
>>3500279
A lot of youngsters who happen to vote
>>
>>3500283
I'm not pure white
>>
>>3500286
Yeah, and Horrible Histories are disgustingly Britbong-centric, but nobody complains about because they're historically and morally educational. I'd rather kids know about the parts of the past that some writer/youtube celeb wants them to then this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2fHQ9eULzk
>>
>>3500269
>There was no slavery in the Persian empire
Does he really believe the asiatic greeks just stopped owning slavery when they Fell under achemenid rule?
>>
File: wojak.png (5 KB, 225x225)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>tfw OCD
>tfw I actually like John Green because he raises awareness to what is actually is and blows out the 'LE I WASH ME HANDS XD' meme
>tfw he genuinely gives me hope
>>
>>3500269
John Green should be thrown off of a cliff like how ISIS does to the homosexuals.
>>
>>3500269
He makes little crash course videos for history teachers to play while they read erotic novels and hand out packets of take home assignments rather than engaging with the class. Literally only teachers that are lazy or are in low income areas even show his videos. He isn't taken seriously you are just poor as shit and received a shitty education.
>>
>>3500371
Rebelling armies were sold into slavery. So while the Achaemenids didn't have a lot of slavery, they definitely had some.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.