[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Famous-White-Africans.jpg (38 KB, 710x344)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
Do Afrikaners have a future?
>>
>>3685205
Not really. It's clear that the blacks, who massively outnumber them, are going to genocide them, and the international community won't do anything to stop them because Apartheid is apparently a justification for literally anything.
>>
>>3685205
Maybe if they leave.
>>
The great white tribe can't be eradicated. They will have their place in Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmwEnfyFTtY
>>
>>3685205
Sure, they are still comparatively wealthy.

There have also been talks among the Zimbabwean higher-ups about reintroducing white farmers after Mugabe croaks, though I guess those wouldn't exactly be Afrikaners. But close enough.
>>
>>3685231
>"Hey you wanna go to this 3rd world piece of shit country in Africa as a farmer? Oh and by the way, the last time white people lived here we genocided them lol"
>>
>>3685205
Not really. The native population wants to massacre them and as >>3685211 said, they can justify it because "muh apartheid" and "muh racism". Thankfully they have militias and many people have already claimed they would travel to South Africa to go on an anti-black crusade if race war broke out. I would too if I wouldn't instantly be branded an ebil raciss nadzee war criminal for trying.
>>
>>3685248
I was talking about reintroducing the ones that were displaced and now live in places like Australia. A lot of them kept the deeds to their family plots and would like to return.
>>
>>3685205
No.
>>
>>3685205
no

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc
>>
>>3685217
Some countries, like Canada, aren't accepting them.
>>
>>3685211
>>3685252

Why are people so obsessed with Afrikaner genocides or just Afrikaners in general. AFRIKANERS AREN'T THE ONLY WHITES IN SOUTH AFRICA YOU DUMBSHITS.
>>
>>3685205
top 3 are Anglo-South Africans
>>
>>3685248
>the last time white people lived here we genocided them lol"

They were forcefully evicted (white farmers not all whites) not genocides.
>>
>>3685311
I live in Canada and have met several white Saffers...granted, they were all of British descent
maybe it's cause Canadians were forced to fight in the Boer War and we still have a bad taste in our mouth?

I say they do have a future, the same one we all do - death
>>
File: Elon_Musk_2015.jpg (396 KB, 1011x1484)
396 KB
396 KB JPG
>>3685205
They should all be genocided and be replaced with superior anglos like pic related.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/pol/149431442

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.