[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1520289868207.jpg (19 KB, 660x330)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
How can you study history and not conclude that the only hope for our species is the ascendance of a benevolent AI God to manage our affairs?
>>
We could always just thin the population out dramatically and try to stay away from each other
>>
>>5474897
Because why would any A.I. wise enough to rule humanity choose to do so?
>>
>>5474897
dumb frogposter
>>
>>5474897
because the only way forward is to retake Constantinople.
>>
File: 1.jpg (7 KB, 293x172)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>5476049
>>
>>5474897
Oh, you can hope for that all you want. The problem comes with the fact that we'd lose all control of our future to an overwhelming force whose motivations, plans and aspirations for us or itself are completely alien to us. If it worked, great! But we just don't know if it would work.
>>
>>5474897
Because a h*man would program such an AI.
>>
>>5474944
>Because why would any A.I. wise enough to rule humanity choose to do so?
Because we would teach it to love.
>>
If you would study computer science you would know that type of technology is theoretically impossible to construct
>>
>>5476245
Because they aren't NP complete?
>>
>>5474897
>implying I wouldn't make the AI rape OP's ass
>>
>>5476280
>implying you could control God AI on any level in any way
>>
>>5474897
Hello Skynet. Odd that your programers sent you back in time just to shitpost.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.