[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Swastika+worldmap[1].jpg (404 KB, 1600x1120)
404 KB
404 KB JPG
/his/ => /x/
post'em
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (135 KB, 1280x720)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
I'll start:
Ancient "Aryans" expanded from the Lake Baikal 20k BC to the rest of the world. The branch that stood in the steppe, domesticated horses, and expanded through whole asia. The branch that migrated north-east arrived to america and settled there till they got extinguished and assimilated everywhere except in some reducts (see chachapoyans).

The branch that migrated to south east asia stablished in Japan, their remains are that tribe who's name I don't remember, and the result is also in Japanese blood.

The branch that migrated into europe became the IE, splitting (before they even entred europe, while they were in the steppe, probably even in lake baikal) into the Nordics (or germanics) and Celts.

Ancient aryans were a super tribe that traveled throguh the whole world spreading their culture (cttle herding) and symbols (the swastika).

Tocharians invented budhism and spreaded it throguh asia.
Celts were hinuists and Budhists to some degree.

Tocharians are related to the IE that wrote the Vedas (they have their own texts).

Mongolian Empire was the peak of Asian civilization.
>>
>Jews=Illuminati; and they are totally responsible for everything bad today/in history.

>"The Evil Jew" in general

>The "Buddha of light"-guy

>Young earth/hinduist Creationism

>Africa was only mudd hutts

And the good old

>WE
>WUZ
>KANGZ
>>
>>5476208
With hinduist creationism I mean poeple like Micheal Cremo who say that homo sapiens was a thing for millions of years, because there are bones which are "too deep burried to make any sense. Better get my Parana lol".
>>
>>5475956
That Tibet
>>
>>5475956
I guess this is the right thread to ask. Can someone explain the “Native americans had a higher civilization potential” meme to me?
>>
File: IMG-20181001-WA0015.jpg (48 KB, 1200x720)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>5475956
The Illuminati control the world and it's a good thing.
>>
>>5475956
What's special about this symbol? Is it because it looks good?
>>
>>5477869
Its the sun, every sees the sun, knows how important it is, and can draw squiggles/lines
>>
>>5476016
So the Nostratic hypothesis pretty much?
>>
>>5477344
It's mainly just one guy trying to spread a narrative

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.