[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/hm/ - Handsome Men

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 120 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

Gonna get fucked by this cock later on. Guy I met on grindr wants me to bottom for him. I havent been fucked by a man before, any tips?

Also share your stories, i will post pics upon request

-pic related: his cock
>>
Clean out before he comes over. Seriously. Most guys don't want a shity fuck.
>>
>>1654614
Im actually very clean and know how to keep it that way, I was thinking more about handling the size,

Pic is me
>>
My favorite Grindr hookup:
>he was a 6'6" married Kurdish bearded otter daddy
>i'm a 5'8" smooth white blonde twink with green eyes
>owned a stop that repairs car windows so the whole store was surrounded by windows, no privacy
>he picks me up from the subway station and takes me to his shop at night
>fucks me against a metal desk in his office like a cheap whore
>then he pins me to the ground and rapes me with no regard to how i feel, i'm just a white boi infidel granted by Allah for his pleasure as permitted in the Quran
>afterwards he lets me sit on his lap and lay on his hairy chest while he smokes a cigarette and tells me war stories
>then he gives me $200 for some reason, i wasn't looking for money.

turns out i needed that money 3 days later when i got in a fight with my boyfriend and he leaves me stranded in some small town in west virginia.
>>
>>1654617
Well done giving your hole a shave. That's something I would definitely appreciate. My suggestion about how to accommodate his significant girth is simply to use his fingers to open you up a bit.
>>
Worst Grindr hookup:
>this mixed daddy has tried to get with me for a while, would even make new accounts whenever i blocked him for being pushy
>decide to talk to him because i was lonely and desperate after my breakup
>we finally meet up, he seemed pretty cool and actually kinda handsome
>had a lazy eye though, and some weird discoloration all over his hands
>whatever
>lives in some ghetto townhouse with his sister, who's extremely religious
>she sees me, a young white boy and immediately knows what's up
>doesn't even hide her disappointment, just looks down and closes her eyes
>we go outside for some beers, weed and grill some burgers
>he makes me his own special mixed drink and says i need to drink all of it because he needs to get rid of it
>he kept refilling everytime i was done, and i just let it happen because i was sad and dead inside and just wanted to dream of my boyfriend who could've been my husbando
>then we go to the garage, and he pulls his dick out. he has a really small dick and it smells and looks weird
>tries to be all manly and pick me up and fuck me but he collapses
>fucks my mouth on the cold garage floor with his flaccid dong that smells like cheese and sweat
>i lay there like a dead fish
>he has to go to the bathroom and vomit because he drank too much
>i just sit there, a husk of my former self
>sister walks in and out and screams at her brother as he is puking
>he takes me to his room
>tries to fuck me without a condom
>i resist but he holds me down wtf
>i kick him in the stomach and he's just like whatever let's watch netflix
>literally makes a pillow fort so i wouldn't cuddle with him
>we smoke weed again
>we walk his dog and i feel weird like my heart is beating fast, about to explode
>i start having a panic attack
>he's on the phone and tells me to shut up even though i feel death's embrace
>he just drops me off at the crowded subway station
>i sweat profusely and rock back and forth in a crowded subway while everyone stares at me
>>
>>1654610
>>1654617
>telia n
is he unironically a muslim refugee?
>>
Should I go suck this cock? It's been a while and I'm nervous.
>>
>>1654718
its a nice looking cock, good angle to deepthroat, if ur in front of him
>>
>>1654643
That sounds incredibly hot. Where was this?
>>
>>1654712
Actually he is brazilian
>>
>>1655129
>Brazilian
>cut
what
>>
>>1654643
>turns out i needed that money 3 days later when i got in a fight with my boyfriend and he leaves me stranded in some small town in west virginia.

HE KNEW!
>>
File: 143535123241241222333.png (1.16 MB, 720x1069)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB PNG
Met this asian dude, shit was cash.
>>
Definitely looking to use Grindr for my first encounter. The idea of jerking off or blowing someone just gets me going.
>>
>>1655394
>Grindr for my first encounter.
Not a good idea.
>>
>>1655395
what do you recommend?
>>
>>1655285
what kind of asian has a cock that dark?
>>
I am very curious to this Grindr app but also very discrete. Can they see where I live after installing or making a profile to get talk some men
>>
My First grindr meeting
>he wrote to me proposing bj and send a face pić
>5/10 but i was horny so he came around to my place
>happened to be even less atractive
>we started playing
>made out a bit which would be cool if he hadn't a scratchy, hard beard
>he kneels and start to blow me
>beard is still an inconvenience but he's sucking nice
>I lay himon The bed, Kiss him and start to go Down
>I unzip his pants, grab his cock (fat but very short with a tiny head- not very my type, but it was the first cock i saw in like 6 months )
>I suck him for about 10 sec
>He pulls my head back and says he's gonna cum
>does that
> I try to hide my disapointment that it ended so fast
>end up jerking off while he licked my balls
>not a complete tragedy but for sure could be better
>choose your hookups wisely
>>
>>1655427
You can see a rough location, so they're "2km away" or whatever.
>>
>>1655424
in britain they consider indians and pakistani people asian for some dumb reason
>>
>>1655451
The whole world considers them Asian and it's because their respective countries are in the continent of "Asia"
I'm curious about which countries education system failed to teach you that.
>>
loving these burn geography lessons on boards
>>
>>1655495
>>
>>1655424
He was thai, looked like a mix between native and latino
>>
>>1654643
nigga that's what you get for being a ho
>>
>>1655467
I dunno India is geographically separated from Asia by the fucking himalayas.

There's more of a distinct border between their subcontinent than there is a border between europe and asia.
>>
What should I eat before bottoming?
>>
>>1655645
cuttlefish and asparagus
>>
>>1655645
His dick
>>
>>1654659
I am so sorry... This is incredibly sad :(
>>
>>1654610
Did OP survived the encounter?
>>
It's gonna hurt before it feels better. But once it starts feeling good, it's money. But if you feel like your colon is not fire, then you're doing it wrong. Relax and use lots of lube. Spit is not lube.
>>
I’ve never met up with anyone on Grindr yet but I’m very tempted yes or no? Thoughts?
>>
>>1655672
He looks hot, just use basic judgement and be safe.
>>
>>1655672
It’s up to you but in my limited experience I’ve found Grindr sketchy, IMO always better to meet up with someone you know, or try to anyways
>>
>>1655672
hope you get aids
>>
>>1655657
Yeah ended up getting fucked at his place, pain wasnt bad. But as soon as his friend came in and wanted to join in after ive cum twice I politely declined and went home
>>
> Download grindr
> Put up profile with my face pic
> No replies
> Wait 3 hours
> No replies
> Wait 3 days
> No replies
And that's the story of my sex life.
Why, why did the gods have to make me ugly, Why? For what purpose? Just to suffer alone?
>>
Dam you guys must be some 5/10 and below
>>
>>1655427
They can use a mock location app and triangulate your location.
>>
File: 20171228_005905.jpg (1.35 MB, 2592x1944)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB JPG
I wanna suck this guy off
>>
>>1655769
Do you have many Brazilians in Norway? Was his friend also Brazilian?
>>
>>1655903
It's not about uglyness your photo was weak af. Upload a high res pic of you smiling and doing something fun outside with decent light. No gloomy look or dark photos no one wants that shit
>>
>be 18, closet bi
>want to get fucked so bad
>on holiday for several days in a city with a fairly large lgbt+blablabla population
>download grindr and give it a try
>chat with some guys, hit it off with this one guy
>has a 8.5" cock and is fairly cute for an older guy
>he wants me to meet him tomorrow, in local market before so everything is ok

I've never been so nervous yet so excited in my life. Should I go through with it?
>>
got this after hooking up with a guy this afternoon. I asked if he texted me and he said no / he wore a condom when he fucked me etc. he's the only guy I've hooked up with in the past year that I've given my number to, so my suspicion is that grindr has a way of picking up phone numbers from chats and sells them to this company. going to get tested on Tuesday to be sure, but i was wondering if anyone else has gotten something like this
>>
>>1656186
also, what is the likelihood that I have HIV if I've done anal twice (including today) and both times I had the guy wear a condom
>>
>>1656186
>my suspicion is that grindr has a way of picking up phone numbers from chats and sells them to this company
that doesn't really make any sense. more likely the guy sent this because he has herpes or something, and wants you to take care of yourself but is too ashamed to just tell you straight up

or else someone from longer than a year ago just got like, an HIV diagnosis, but i'm gonna guess it was the guy from earlier
>>
>>1656187
pretty low, but you should def get it checked after the wait period. just get checked for everything regularly. everyone should
>>
>>1656190
I know it doesn't make sense to trust strangers, but the guy was really insistent about wearing a condom and wanted to make sure I was clean etc. Also, the last time I hooked up with a dude I gave my number to, I think it was last February, and if I had gotten HIV from him wouldn't I have felt some symptoms by now? (I haven't) Then again, I read that with syphilis and chlamydia there usually aren't any immediate symptoms (even up to a few years) so I feel pretty stupid for having waited so long to get tested.
>>1656191
I'll ask the people at the clinic when I go, but would you recommend getting tested every month or is that excessive? This has kind of shaken me so I don't plan on hooking up for a long time if ever again.
>>
>>1656176
Don't I'm 19 and tried grindr its really fucking sketchy. I uploaded a profile picture and loads of old guys were wanting to poz me.
All the younger guys were fakes.
I deleted my account, its not worth it to get your life ruined by some diseased guy.
Im bi too and sticking to girls
>>
>>1656204
-3 rubles have been credited to your account
>>
>>1656193
>if I had gotten HIV from him wouldn't I have felt some symptoms by now?
Ignorance at its finest. You can either have HIV contagion symptoms (similar to a cold) or have none even for years. Also 6 days are WAY too short to get any positive test, the quickest at the moment (NAT) is 12 days after infection.

Up to 72h from contagion you're eligible for PEP, basically a treatment to prevent HIV to start replicating into your body. I'd give it a shot if it's free in your country.
>>
>>1656204
really depends where you live. i'm in a major city and there are lots of real guys of all ages around me. i've met with a few and had good experiences from actual dates to 1am quickies
>>
>>1656193
>if I had gotten HIV from him wouldn't I have felt some symptoms by now? (I haven't)
you may or may not have had some flu-like symptoms a few weeks after contracting it (varies from case to case), but they go away and then you basically don't feel anything for a long time.

i don't mean to scare you, but you should really just make a habit of getting tested anyway. and maybe do some reading on HIV transmission and whatnot so you're better informed
>>
>>1656243
ok nigger if you want to be an HIV elitist sounds good
>>
>>1655609
india is in asia you stupid fucker
>>
>>1654614
How do you clean out before? This is always an issue that comes to mind with spontaneous gay sex
>>
>>1656284
There's not much spontanaity to it. I have a shower enema that installs directly to my shower head.
>>
>>1654777
DC
>>
>>1656259
>someone trying to help me by refuting some common misconceptions and recommending PEP
>nigger

kys you piece of shit
>>
File: IMG_0812.png (1.49 MB, 750x1334)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB PNG
worst grindr meet up.

looking whos on. no one who like is online so its gets to 2am horny and just wanna meet. this older guy messages me which is fine as i prefer older daddy types. he was a large guy but im not fussed about the kinda things. he send a d pic. it was ok like it wasnt the worse but i was horny. tells me he wants me to suck n swallow him i say no i dont swallow he says okay as long as you spit it out of my car. So he picks me up in 10 mins we pull up somewhere and takes his dick out its smaller than in pick but again im not fussed about that kinda things.I start sucking as he fingers around my bum hole. Right away his dick tasted weird kinda off in a way but i didnt want to be rude and put it down to not washed as hes been driving all day or because hes a heavier guy. i keep sucking doesnt take him long to cum. when he does i can taste the cum in my mouth and it is the most horrible thing i think ve ever tasted. never tasted cum like that befre i try to hold but start gagging and rush to spit it out of the car. he says thanks and i leave as trying to hold back the gags. like 15 second later walking back i throw up. now im convinced ive got a sti or something, im now waiting a couple of days then gonna checked. thoughts anyone haha.

pic is related.

this is probaly wrong place to post but saw someone else do it so felt like i needed to rant in a way
>>
Thinking of doing a threesome today with two older guys (45ish), thoughts? We would be using condoms for anything, met them via craigslist.
>>
>>1657112
Ugh you can see the nasty shit on his dick
You're crazy anon. Next time you're horny just jerk off instead
>>
>>1657112
1. get std test for peace of mind
2. don't do shit like that ever again
3. if at all, use grindr to get to know people, not to live your life as a nasty
hooker that doesn't even get paid
>>
>>1655908
Bro I literally do that myself. I've done it to show my Freinds why they need to be fucking careful and turn off "show location"
>>
>>1656176
Meeting up with guys on grindr is usually fine but 8.5 inch dick for your first fuck is honestly pretty stupid unless you're done some exploring solo. As someone who's got a big dick I'm kinda over guyswho have no idea how to take a big dick making me drive to them and it's like trying to drive a car into a mouse hole
>>
>>1656284
Take a water bottle and press the opening against your asshole.
Then squeeze a little water up your butt, not too much.
Do this into a toilet, flush each time until the water comes out totally clean.
Then shower and rub your hole with your favorite smelling soap, let the soap sit on your hole while you wash the rest of your body.
rinse well!
This should keep you good for 2 hours at most, my boyfriend is a 10 min drive away so I start as soon as he leaves and I usually finish when he gets to my place.
If you have smelly or runny shits, take a probiotic everyday until this goes away.
If your boyfriend wants spontaneous sex then he will have to deal with what could happen, but the probiotic makes any accident much less likely, even if you don't douche.
>>
>>1657285
also being comfortable enough with your body to wipe your ass with your hand and some water will make you so much cleaner than some paper.
The feeling of being eaten out for 20 mins makes all the effort worth it imo.
>>
>>1655451
>consider indians and pakistani people asian for some dumb reason
>for some dumb reason

Maybe because India and Pakistan are in Asia? If we need to distinguish east Asians from the rest of the continent, we use Oriental.
>>
>tfw gyno
>tfw acne
>tfw ugly
Why bother being gay? No one will want to hook up with me
>>
>>1657324
Work out, up your fashion game as much as you can, and wash your face every morning and night, that should help with all three
>>
I've never used grindr before, I have a fetish for Arab guys what is the likelihood I can find one on there?
>>
>>1656176
I'm the same. I'm 18 and bi and I live in a fairly rural town so if I want to get with a nice twinkle or whatever I have to go to the city because I only know like 3 or 4 gay lads in this town and they are just not my type at all and one of them is always trying to get with me... He's a horny bastard but way too fuckin old and definitely not my type.
>>
>>1657324
Keto for the win.
>>
>>1657324
Use benzoyl peroxide 10% for the acne. I naturally have really bad acne, but using that once a day keeps my face completely clear. The dryness will fade after a while. If you say you've tried that before and it didn't work, you did it wrong.
>>
>>1655672
no niggers ever
>>
>>1657324
something that nobody ever seems to mention about acne is diet.

eating less sugar and drinking a lot more water did a hell of a lot more for me than anything else

>>1658084
make sure you moisturise a lot if you do this. your skin will be quite dry.
>>
>using grindr regularly for a couple months, got some good cock but nothing spectacular
>notice this guy close to my house for a couple weeks, like literally this guy is next door, no face pic
>he messages me, we talk for a bit
>he's acting real weird, like saying "i dont want to lose my virginity", ect
>finally i ask how old he is
>he's 15
i reported him and haven't used grindr since
>>
>>1658126
now, here's the question: did you report him because of the ethics/legality of fucking a 15 year old or did you report him out of resentment for him wasting your time not just getting down to it?

I met up with someone who I knew was underage on there, but who had never said an age number below 18, and he turned out to be a really great fuck.

'coure, flipside is he's taking BB loads from random men on a nightly basis so i decided not to expose myself to that risk anymore after the last time with him
>>
>>1658167
that's pretty fucking nasty dude
>>
>>1658171
if you think it's at all uncommon, you're a very sheltered young boy.
i agree it's not great though.
>>
>>1658084
Does it stain?
>>
>>1656168
This actually works I would fuck someone based off their pic
>>
>>1658175
I remember when I stumbled onto that shit. One kid insisted he was 18 until we started talking about pics. Freaked me right out.
>>
>>1657287
Wipe your ass with your hand... this is why I am disgusted by gays
>>
>>1658216
yes because every gay in the world wipes using the hand.
>>
I would never be bothered shaving my butt for someone but this is partly because I rarely plan to get fucked and need some convincing. I've also never cleaned inside, but of course showering is near-essential before meeting anyone.

However, I have recently been meeting up with someone who loves to get fucked. He maintains his backside quite well and it is much appreciated (pic related).
I do wish we could have more touchy feely time before hand thought as he usually wants to get straight to the hammering.
>>
>>1655609
Most retarded thing I've ever read... The Urals
>>
>>1658216
Arabs do it. That's why they're strict about eating with one hand and never allowing the other near their food.
>>
>>1658247
The Urals are nothing compared to the Himalayas. They don't even reach a fill 2km up, while the Himalayas are over 8km
>>
>>1657324
go to growlr. i like man boobs and i've got a pretty big dick and athletic build. i'm also a chubby chaser. growlr would show you love, if you won't do it yourself. Also, cut sodas out of your diet, it might help with acne.
>>
>>1654617
Fuck, that's hot. I would eat your hairy ass so good
>>
Ummmm.. wow. Thanks for putting up 2 pics of me without permission >.<
Not that I care that much ^_~
Enjoy!~
>>
Met up with a local married guy several months ago to help fulfil his kidnap fantasy. Was lots of fun, especially since he gave up full control
>>
>>1658657

I mean neither would I if I had boobs like that! Nice
>>
>>1658657
>Alexis Heart
Now I want to find you and be with you in a very sexually way. Wow you are hot
>>
>>1654659
You deserve every bit of that.
>>
>>1654659
This is exactly why I avoid grindr
>>
>>1654659

I gotta say, a lot of it is your own fault. When he started filling up your drivk with "a special mixture", you should have refused, and if his dick was putrid, don't suck it.

But mostly, if I had to go in his ghetto place and MEET HIS RELIGIOUS SISTER, I'd'a been OUTTA THERE
>>
>>1658746
What does it have to do with the app? Anon pushed himself into the situation
>>
Id like this little guy to be sucked. Is it too little? Ive always been insecure about my pecker
>>
>>1658868
Smaller dicks are easier to suck.
>>
>>1658889
but not as hot or fun
>>
>>1658868
literally you’ll be fine anon, don’t worry too much about dick size.
not sugar coating it though, it’s below average but it’s honestly not a big deal, it still looks like a very nice dick to suck. <3
>>
>>1658868
Not bad. Thank you for making me feel better about my 7 inch dick though, seeing all these super hung, hot dudes around here makes me insecure.
>>
>>1657112
Holy shit that's bad. I thought my hookup was bad today. Thank goodness I'm not you. Good luck tho. Hope you test negative
>>
>>1654643
Faggots like you are the reason the west is getting destroyed by mass immigration. Leave your kinks in the bedroom. Islamists will remove your head for beig a faggot if they ever take majority control in your country.
>>
>>1659302
ah yes refugees are flocking to the west to fuck twinks, what a shame

go outside you fucking idiot
>>
>>1659309
No, theyre flocking to the west because liberals push for it to be allowed. The vast majority of liberal men are low T faggots and niggers. The men in these countries need to wake the fuck up, regardless of their sexual orientation.
>>
>>1658868
It's smallish yeah but it also looks very thick and juicy. Some guys don't want their gag reflex induced when sucking dick or feel impaled when being fucked.

>>1659311
Fuck off back to /pol/ fag
>>
>How to get AIDS: the thread
>>
>install grindr
>realise that now that I live in the city it's a lot better than it used to be growing up in the suburbs of religious ireland
>fuck yes having 3 universities in the city, lots of fit young students.
>living in 1 bed flat near in the city centre, easy to access
>set up profile and start chatting to a few guys, most are cagey amout meeting as I'm inexperienced from the countryside..
>start to chat with a chinese student in the city studying, he is also inexperienced, we decide to meet up
>he comes to mine after his lecture and it's very awkward, both of us shy and nervous
>eventually start feeling him up and start undressing him, he is hard as a rock
>remove his pants and briefs and he is well hung for an asian
>start sucking his dick and he fucking loves it and has to get me to stop quite quickly so he doesn't blow
>not really sure what to do while he cools off, so push him back onto the bed and lift his legs and start eating his asshole
>he fucking loves it again, and so do I
>after like 10 minutes he starts playing with himself again
>move positions and get him to sit on my face so he can suck my dick while I eat his ass
>I get real close after a like 5 minutes and tell him, he keeps going and swallows my load
>tells me he wants to cum and I ask how, he tells me to spread his cheeks and get my tongue in there
>give it my all and start fucking him with my tongue
>He jerks it and cums hard, managed to shoot from the bed and reach the wall on the far side of the room about 12 feet away

I still meet him now and then for more fun, it's hot as hell.
>>
>>1657285
That sounds like so much effort. I dunno how you guys do it. And people wonder why I’m asexual
>>
>tfw want to use Grindr but still in the closet and my brother's vast network of friends adds a risk that one of them might see me there and tell him
It’s tough being a fag while still living with your family. And I need to put up with one and a half more years of this bullshit. I haven’t been able to do something with another dude since I discovered I was gag
>>
>>1655672
Holy fuck he's good
>>
>>1658653
shame on you
>>1658657
i'm glad at least you don't seem to be bothered
>>
File: indian guy 4.jpg (464 KB, 1266x1920)
464 KB
464 KB JPG
>>1655609

Still, they are typically called "South Asian" as opposed to "East Asian" for gooks. Where I work, they have all these Employee Diversity Groups (including gays, which I'm in) and one is for Asians--it has both gooks and Desis, and I heard the leader of the group (East Asn) say that even he wasn't very familiar with South Asian customs like Diwali...but they get lumped in as "Asian"

"Oriental" is considered offensive these days except if you're talking about decorating, rugs, etc. Not sure why except that "Orient" literally means "East" which implies a West-Centric worldview. It's all SJW to me but easy enough to say "Asian"
>>
>>1657112

Just because cum tastes nasty doesn't really imply that it was diseased. But if he was a dirty guy...next time suggest taking a shower together first and have fun with it.
>>
>>1659511

Asexual, or celibate? There is a difference.
>>
>>1659759
I fucking knew there was a specific word for it, but my friends insisted it was asexual. Frankly. I wouldn’t go as far as say I’m 100% against sexual activity. I do like blowing dudes I like and I can appreciate a hot dude; it’s just the actually banging that puts me off
>>
>>1659768
Lmao
>>
>>1659768

Asexual = No sexual interest in men or women
Celibate = Not having sex

Asexuals are usually celibate but not the other way around. Of course it also depends on how long someone has to "go without" before we consider them "celibate" (I would probably qualify LOL)

You don't have to actually like fucking (I don't FWIW) to be homo- or hetero- sexual. I'm attracted to men so I'm homo, but I just want to kiss and suck and rim and stuff like that; I won't let them fuck me and I don't care about fucking them unless they ask me to (in which case I can never cum while doing it)
>>
>>1654614
What does that mean?
>>
>>1659789
It means wash yer ass
>>
>>1657324
Vegan for the win
>>
>>1659753
Sauce?
>>
>>1654614
And how doi do that?
>>
ayy
>>
>>1659492
>>realise that now that I live in the city it's a lot better than it used to be growing up in the suburbs of religious ireland
>>fuck yes having 3 universities in the city, lots of fit young students.
>>living in 1 bed flat near in the city centre, easy to access
>>set up profile and start chatting to a few guys, most are cagey amout meeting as I'm inexperienced from the countryside..
>>start to chat with a chinese student in the city studying, he is also inexperienced, we decide to meet up
>>he comes to mine after his lecture and it's very awkward, both of us shy and nervous
>>eventually start feeling him up and start undressing him, he is hard as a rock
>>remove his pants and briefs and he is well hung for an asian
>>start sucking his dick and he fucking loves it and has to get me to stop quite quickly so he doesn't blow
>>not really sure what to do while he cools off, so push him back onto the bed and lift his legs and start eating his asshole
>>he fucking loves it again, and so do I
>>after like 10 minutes he starts playing with himself again
oh my
>>
File: 1515252845863-239962479.jpg (1.7 MB, 2160x3840)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB JPG
Is it too small? Flaccid pic
>>
>>1660851
not at all, post hard?
>>
Got fucked by an old, sleazy man on Grindr not too long ago. To be honest, though, I immensely enjoyed it.

I remember he came over to my place. He told me to undress, and began to kiss and lick me while he fingered my ass. Then he ordered me to suck his dick. After I did so, he made me get in my bed, and he got on top of me: he began teasing my dick and fingering me again, all while role-playing as my 'dad', telling me I was his little toy and asking if I enjoyed him; telling me only he could touch me this way, and that he was going to tease me but deny me orgasm.

Finally, he fucked me doggy-style, and dumped all the cum from the condom on my face. He told me I couldn't cum, and while he rested in my bed, he made me sniff/lick his ass. He made me get him a beer, and all the while he drank it, I just licked his balls and kept my face in his ass.

Then he left. Just before exiting the door, he made me got on my knees, open my mouth, and spit right into it.
t.degenerate
>>
File: 1398103854713.jpg (37 KB, 426x341)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>guy on tinder is 29 feet away from my house
>>
>>1661614
Grindr*
>>
Just got back from a grindr hookup actually. Pic is him
>find nice hot ass to fuck on grindr
>tells me he's in a hotel
>2 miles away fuck yeah
>smoke some weed in the parking lot before i go in
>he leaves the door unlocked
>he's face down ass up on bed blindfolded
>i eat him out
>i fuck him and cum in his ass twice
>suck his cock and get sucked
>left and drove back home
>>
>>1661614
It could be your brother or father.
>>
>>1662087
You've probably got ass herpes in your mouth now...
>>
gonna meet my first guy tomorrow planning on just kissing and oral. im spooked aboutany stds or shit like that. any advice?
>>
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph592fe6901b75b
>>
bump
>>
>>1658658
nice. What did you do to him?
>>
>>1655609
that's like saying that spain is part of africa because it's cut off from europe by the pyrenees. everything from turkey to japan is southern asia. that's just how it's laid out.
>>
>>1662470
there is technically a small chance of passing STDs via oral, so if you're that paranoid about it, either use condoms for your bjs (which i've never actually seen done before) or just don't bother. other than that, uh... don't brush your teeth immediately before. and keep dicks out of asses
>>
>>1658331
Follow the sand nigger way of living? Take your Muslim shit to Tumblr.
>>
>>1659511
Humans do all kinds of shit for sex if you think about it

Shaving your vagina/trimming your pubes/hitting the gym/douching your ass/dressing attractively/spending money on things for the prior mentioned stuff plus sex toys and lube and condoms

Sex isn't easy but then again considering you think asexual and choosing to abstain from sex are the same I highly doubt you're likely to get any

Stop using Tumblr to learn about sexualities
>>
>>1658868
I would suck that. You in England?
>>
>>1659991
I'm a vegan but it isn't even only vegan it's literally any non shitty diet

The only 2 things I had control of my teenage years was food and drinking and I had a choice to stop both and I'm now 5 years older and not a fat alcoholic anymore

You can choose to not have acne and be fat and greasy
>>
(Plz be a human, and put your inner troll to sleep.)
Im tormented by depression and in the next couple days im meeting a guy. We are both tops so there will be no penetration. When we arranged the date i was fine and horny but in the following days i didnt even wanna live. so should i cancel it or should i go to his place and play???
Plz be a kind lamp.
>>
>>1663126
yeah bro do it. just post nudes here first.
>>
>>1663126
Take condoms and lube. Many a ' top' has climbed onto my cock after I have carressed his ass.
>>
My wife gave me the go ahead to fuck guys.

I am so fucking excited to finally feel a real dick in me holy shit.
>>
>>1654718
I wouldn't touch that...
>>
>>1661568
>I immensely enjoyed it.
Just...why?
The biggest turn off I have is when my partner cums but doesn't care about getting me off.
>>
>>1664720
Shit me too, I'm going to see if she want to get on Grindr with me. She wants to watch me get fucked for the first time.
>>
>>1662087
That is sexy little ass.
>>
>>1658654
Gross
>>
>>1655427
>Thai
You sure it was a man?
>>
>>1655525
>He was Thai
Sure he was a man anon?
>>
bump
>>
>>1666621
Looks like it on the picture, hairy ass asian dude.
>>
Got a grindr dude coming over now to fuck my CD ass. So excited.
>>
First Grindr Hookup
>Been speaking to this 35 year old guy for around a week
>Agree to meet up and then go out with his mates later in the night
>Nervous as fuck am only 18
>Take shots before I head out
>Arrive and start making out with him in the elevator just going up and down
>Finally arrive at the apartment and go in
>4 other hot as fuck guys there
>Pretty chill, nice guys
>Me and the guy from grindr go onto the balcony and start hooking up
>I start blowing him knowing that his husband and all his friends are less than a metre away, around the corner
>He starts blowing me but my dick was too sensitive smdh
>Night progresses i get too drunk and feel sick
>Decide to go home
>Start hooking up in a public garage
>Pretty much naked when someone walks in and i fumble around like an autist
>Go home and sleep
>>
>>1667782
Oh, forgot to mention they all started doing coke which kinda freaked me out
>>
>>1667782
>>Night progresses i get too drunk and feel sick

That's the fucking worst. I have to have a few drinks to calm my nerves for this kind of stuff, but then after a few I'm like "more drinks pls," so it becomes a disaster when the guy offers me a very strong drink. Ugh.
>>
>>1667784
Yeah, they kept offering me shots which I knew I wouldn't have been able to handle but took them anyway. Would have gone so much better if I paced myself better
>>
>>1667785

I'm super embarrassed to hit up the last guy I was with. IT ended with me getting sick, but man he had such a nice dick and I wanna go for it again,.. but ugh, he didn't respond to any messages I sent him afterwards. Kicking myself for this one.
>>
>>1667761
So the dude came over
>Been chatting with this mid30s black guy all day
>Ask him to come over after work and fuck my CD ass, tell him I'm new and need to be worked up to it
>I'm dressed in stockings, panties and a short dress
>As soon as he is in the door I drop my bathrobe and show him
>He grabs my ass and tells me to bend over
>Ask him to go to the bedroom but he bends me over and grabs my dick and balls from behind while inspecting my ass hole
>We go up to the bedroom, he gets naked and immediately starts rimming me
>Keeps telling me how sexy my pussy is and how he is gonna fuck it
>He is packing a thick 8" dick, I'm unsure about taking it
>He eats my hole for 15 minutes at least then works his fingers in me
>Finally he tells me to turn over and get ready, I suck his cock, can barely get the thing in my mouth
>Condom on, he lubes me up some more and pushes into me from behind
>Hurts at first but he keeps just pushing the tip in and out, more and more.
>fuck that's a big cock in my ass
>fucks me doggy style for 15 minutes, eventually his dick really feels good
>He cums, squeeze his sensitive dick in my ass, feels good
>Feel like a CD slut finally and it's amazing.
>Asshole feels empty now without a huge dick in it

I can't wait to let him ravage me again, fuck he was great.
>>
Found one of my brother's "Str8" friends on Grindr and eventually hooked up. It was fun but we both came away feeling pretty guilty.
>>
>>1667783
Gays are degenerate

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.