[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/hr/ - High Resolution

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Maximum file size allowed is 8192 KB.
  • Images smaller than 1000x1000 pixels are not allowed.
  • Images greater than 10000x10000 pixels are not allowed.
  • There are 22 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: Hayley Williams1.jpg (186 KB, 1140x1600)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
pure love edition
previous thread here >>3365305
>>
File: 14.jpg (312 KB, 1350x1350)
312 KB
312 KB JPG
on your knees edition
>>
talking heads edition
>>
File: hkcrcqjfhkd11.jpg (594 KB, 2048x1365)
594 KB
594 KB JPG
rose colored girl edition
>>
>>
File: zt30hwbmny711.jpg (404 KB, 1280x1600)
404 KB
404 KB JPG
>>
File: squatting cock practice.webm (1.79 MB, 1024x1280)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB WEBM
>>
>>
>>3395488
anything for you
>>
File: yelyahheart.jpg (360 KB, 1600x1200)
360 KB
360 KB JPG
>>
For a femlette she's very proportional
>>
File: bcradio23.jpg (211 KB, 1080x1350)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
>>
Autists
>>
>>
white guilt ridden prostitute
>>
God i want to see this bitch death
Fucking autistic bitch keep crying about how Hard is life and then you found her on the street and it's smiling like an idiot making the most brainlet jokes ever talking like a tumblrina garbage with their stupid autistic jokes
I fucking hope she either gets cancer and dies slowly like the waste of human being she is
Stupid fucking hypocrite unfunny White garbage
>>
>>
>>3397627
feel better now?
>>
>>3397627
Now that we've let it out.....let's talk. How are things going?...
>>
>>
>>3397720
she likes her toilet mirrors

probably in a good mood after a nice long slithering brown shit from her unfucked hole
>>
File: 1532572535033.jpg (5.51 MB, 5456x3632)
5.51 MB
5.51 MB JPG
no futa or giant balls being played like bongos yet, interesting for one of these threads
>>
>>3397720
>>3398746
Is she into scat?
She always keeps talking pics at the bathroom and also keeps saying "shit" every two seconds
I have met People Who can't live without saying "fuck" but she apparently has a sick obsession for "shit"
>>
>>3398782
That probably will explain why Chad Left her
He once look at her eating shit from the toilet
>>
imagine
>>
>>3398875
>expecting shit-tons of pics with that look
>is only that pic and like 2 that aren't even lewd
This Bonaroo thing is by far the most disappointing thing she has made
>>
btw could someone upload the pic where she is hugging some Chad at bonaroo
I wanna see cucks reaction to her hugging a White man
>>
>>3398942
Don't summon the cucks cuz they will start to post their autistic shitpost about how much they want to get fucked by a nigger cock
>>
>>3398943
Seriously how can they post that unironically? At least the Taylor Swift fags admit their homosexuality but this faggots unironically want her to be with a Black man Just because "le Black race is superior death to all whities" what is even worse is that she is the only celeb i known so far whose waifufags want her to get blacked
>>
>>3398945
Didn't they shitposted all of that because she is a short White girl? That's the only reason why i think they Ship her so much with niggers
>>
>>3398942
>>3398943
>>3398945
>>3398947
>summoning the cuck autism is bad but this shit is okay
And this is coming from someone Who also hates the cuck shitpost
>>
>>3398875
>writing like a negroid
So Just because she is good to Black pipol that gives her the right to act like a Black bitch? What a fucking hypocrite
>>
File: q8x124fklr431.jpg (836 KB, 3024x4032)
836 KB
836 KB JPG
she's so smol and petite. imagine her bullying and bossing you around
>>
>>3398959
snowbunnies be like that
>>
>>3398959
It's Question of time until she acts like that on public and some random Black girl appears and shuts her down
She only has been Lucky because she was only around art hoes but in real life she wouldn't survive with all that shit, neither hew New friend Billie Eilish
>>
>>3398964
Billie Eilish has White card since she hangs out with a lot of rappers
But yeah she is alone, she can't say the exact same shit she says with her friends around real Black People, in fact how much we bet that when she is with a random black guy she never acts like a Black girl?
>>
imagine this face being covered in nigga nut
>>
>>3398966
Pretty much this
She also almost kills Miley Cyrus by the twerking controversy of "she cannot twerk, she isn't black"
>>
>>3398967
Fuck you whigger, is more probable that she will end as a lesbo Instead of a nigger fucker
>>
>>3398967
All sperm is white, chief...
Think about it...
>>
>>3398967
is her tongue permanently in that position most the day? what a good little slut.
>>
>>
>"hayley, how do you like 'em?"
hfw
>>
Bumping for more racist shitpost ING and anti waifuism
Cuz i'm banned from /mu/ (and every fucking Blue board of this web)
>>
>>3398960
she's looks uncomfortable, probably simmering under there due to the unrelenting mansplaining
>>
File: affirmative action.jpg (439 KB, 1208x1000)
439 KB
439 KB JPG
>>3398967
She must adhere to her diversity and affirmative action plea. No propagation of the white devil. Thousands of years of familial lineage will be stained but strengthened with genes that will aid future mullatos to reproduce further.

Her tight little pink flower, was specifically designed to cater to, encompass and house the African bull's black hammer. To drain, and milk his hanging balls until they contract so much, he is bordering on testicular torsion. All this, while she empties her bank of all her millions of dollars in fortune to pay for his entire family and black relations to immigrate from South Sudan, Nigeria, Somalia, and Democratic Republic of the Congo to come and breed her family and further generations.

This is why she exists. It's virtue and destiny, and she knows it.
>>
>>3398967
she's just challenging gender roles and how women are expected to be kind and reserved all the time. she's empowered and her sticking her fart box tongue stick out is wonderful.
>>
bonaroo also had a section for safe spaces, so progressive.

<3 my woke waifu
>>
>>3399189
is there really?
>>
>>3399213
yes, or a speech on it. was on her insta. sexual assault and safe spaces.
>>
what did she mean by this? did she bring a few gentlemen home with her?
>>
>>3399184
Easy on the soi, cuck
>>
>>3399243
>a mullet
Definitely not a nigger
Sorry cucks but she still wants to keep the White race alive
>>
What if all these cucks who shitpost all that shit about she wanting a bbc... Are actually femanons with jungle Fever who are Just to shy to confesos their dirty fetishes so they use this girl as a personification of that?
>>
>>3399354
>femanons
>on /hr/
>>
>>3399184
>mfw this isn't a pasta
>mfw this might not be ironic
What the fuck? How the hell Taylor Swift never gets this kind of posts but the girl from Paramore does?
>>
>>3399357
Because Taylor Swift waifufags are too busy getting gay for her
So Instead of shipping them with niggers they actually imagine themselves on gay orgy while Taylor Swift is watching
In other words, they are faggots
>>
>>3399243

she means shes home from tour and inspired to write new music
>>
>>3399364
looks like it says 'black heads' on the picture to her left
>>
>>3399384
it says 'talking heads'
>>
>>3399384
It says talking heads you dumb stupid queerlord
>>
File: 1557008773355.jpg (190 KB, 1621x1008)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
I have some words of advice to all the many anons here who proudly proclaim that they would like to see Hayley getting blacked or hanging out with a Black man.

You are a cuck. By which I mean you are /literally/ homosexual, even though you may not be mature enough to admit it to yourself yet. You likely have buried this fact deep in your mind, but a fact it is. You are 100% unironically completely cuck.

Just stop for a moment and think about it: if you are fantasizing about Hayley being fucked by a Black man or for sucking cock and swallowing cum for black People, no matter which way you spin it, you are fantasizing about getting assfucked and sucking black dick and eating cum. And that's only something homosexual cuck do. /Literal/ homosexual cuck.

You are not fantasizing about Hayley. You are fantasizing about having a same-sex experience. And that's OK, it's current year after all. But you have to be honest with yourself about the fact that you are not heterosexual in the slightest.

Yes you find Niggers 'attractive' but homosexual men have always found powerful, particularly campy, female performers 'attractive', just not in a sexual sense. Lady Gaga back to Madonna back to Liza Minelli back to Elizabeth Taylor back to Marlene Dietrich and so on. Hayley is a campy performer with a slightly manish face and black men have always gravitated towards appreciating that. It's just part of the cuck sensibility / aesthetic.

But you /aren't/ attracted to Hayley in a sexual sense the way a heterosexual male is. You are attracted to niggers. And black only. You don't want to watch Hayley getting blacked. You just want to get blacked.

You are /literally/ a cuck. So please embrace that. You don't need to show your pride in your willingness to Hayley having jungle fever, you need to show cuck pride. Because you are cuck.
>>
>>3399442
not here for the thread, but I just wanted to stop by and say on behalf of everyone "didn't read lol"
>>
File: kujyhbgfvdc.png (681 KB, 1318x1000)
681 KB
681 KB PNG
>>3399444
indeed, fren

also checked divine trips of truth
>>
>>3399444
Not here for the thread, but I just wanted to stop by and check those numerals. Also I did read the other anon's post and I think he's correct.
>>
>>3399444
exquisite numbers
>>
>>
>>3400060
it's very feminine
>>
File: 1545550856899.jpg (164 KB, 1080x1350)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
why does she incessantly stick her tongue out in most poses, showing as much skin as possible in seductive posture, while pretending she's an innocent little girl, with christian values.

just seems like a cheap tactic to reel in some BASEDBOY waifufags. needs to get blacked asap to showcase her progressivism.
>>
>>3400069
Because you are a faggot and you need to kill yourself immediately like the faggot you are
>>
>>3400075
mad as hell

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.