[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/i/ - Oekaki

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
Draw Width Height
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 4 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

4chan will be temporarily down for maintenance from 7PM to 11PM EST.

All work safe boards are now on the 4channel.org domain. Make sure to update your script blockers and whitelist the new domain.

There's now a setting option under Navigation to display the full list of boards on 4channel.org

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

File: pixil-frame-0-1.png (113 KB, 1494x3888)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
Really new to drawing if you couldn't tell. I don't have a drawing tablet so I figured I'd try pixel art. Here's a girl I designed. I even gave her a backstory. I have this one, and one of her with thigh high stockings. That pink thing is supposed to be a vibrator with the battery and controller in her garters.

I thought it was a lot of fun trying to put detail in such a low resolution picture but now taking a step back, I think her head is shaped weird.
>>
File: pixil-frame-0-2.png (113 KB, 1494x3888)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
Here's with stockings
>>
am i the only guy in the world that doesn't like facials? never liked skeeting all over a girl.
>>
File: Totoko.png (126 KB, 780x780)
126 KB
126 KB PNG
I really thought this was totoko chan before I read the post
>>
>>562643
I mean, I don't even know what it's like but I sure do like looking at it.
>>
>>562644
Similar. The back story I gave my girl has her being really poor so she does cam shows to pay the bills.
>>
>>562641
>Here's a girl I designed.
You designed 5-Volt?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.