[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/i/ - Oekaki

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
Draw Width Height
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 72 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

All work safe boards are now on the 4channel.org domain. Make sure to update your script blockers and whitelist the new domain.

There's now a setting option under Navigation to display the full list of boards on 4channel.org

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

File: bon.jpg (151 KB, 857x1200)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
last thread: >>559543
Post and talk about your characters! Please be polite to other posters and let's have a nice time.
Please ignore/hide shitposters.
HAPPY 2019 OEKAKI!
>>
>>564867
Fuck marel X
>>
who the fuck is that girl
>>
>>564869
Based retard.
>>
A third thread?
>>
File: 2018-12-21 22.06.26.jpg (533 KB, 889x1189)
533 KB
533 KB JPG
Here's my OC, I'll keep this short so, he's leader of the night creatures and he gets more powerful when his enemy hates him more and more.
One time while they were having a meeting with all the nations, they invited the new light king, he figures out the powers of the night leader and so on the light king devotes himself to take over the night creatures and rule them as his own while keeping the night leader captive.
>>
>>564889
A creature that can turn hate against those who direct it towards him; terrifying indeed. I like the details of his expression, and the flag is cool too.
>>
File: dread locke.jpg (250 KB, 517x998)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
A man of few words, who enjoys puns and portmanteaus, considering his self-dubbed moniker "Dread Locke" is wordplay on its own.
Though earnest and and hard-working, he doesn't make bets or promises, and is surprisingly nihilistic.
His nights are spent at his bar of choice, where he is more content to watch sports broadcasts while snacking on hot wings/pretzels than to flirt or grind as his peers are wont to do.
He trains his body in a strange manner, choosing to bulk up his upper body, while keeping his legs as lean and limber as possible, and is well-known at the gym he frequents.
As far as powers go, aside from his common energy techniques, he uses a slew of items he enchanted himself; his latest and greatest achievement being his sword, responding to his will projected by the rings/baubles in his locks. This 'kinesis imitation' allows him to keep his hands free while it floats around cutting and thrusting to his liking.
>>
>>564870
kagamine rin
>>
>>564896
Why is he skipping leg day??
>>
>>564894
Thanks, Anon :)
>>
File: 20190104_021915.png (176 KB, 587x1027)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
I created this OC recently, rushed sketch to get an idea on how I want her to look like, still don't have a name but I have the personality laid down, I'm still going to work more on it
>>
>>564918
I expected this but I still got a good laugh.
He's kinda weird, looking past his seemingly normal persona; bulking up his legs, in his opinion, would impede his footwork... even if it does leave him looking disproportionate.
>>
>>564956
Don't say retarded shit
>>
>>564956
I think it looks interesting, that's why I asked, expect some fanart soon :3
>>
>>564956
So it's intentional? I thought it was just artstyle like Jhonny Bravo whos chest is absurdly disproportioned to his legal.
>>
>>564952
lol cool but what are the balls(?) supposed to be?

>>564956
do ur other chars ask abt it? :o
>>
File: myocs.png (220 KB, 740x567)
220 KB
220 KB PNG
I have three major OCs at the moment, part of a whole big universe thing I spent a long time making.

The gist of it is this: The armored dude can sort of teleport from universe to universe in this big multiverse thing, and his goal is to stop an evil race from attacking and consuming all of the universes. This evil race obviously has similar universe-teleporting abilities to him. The girl is an orphan he found in his travels, who he decided to raise and care for while he continues his mission. She has all kinds of life-related magical abilities, the abilities of her people, that come in very useful when pared with the armored guy's advanced tech. Then, there's the guy in the hoodie. He's immortal, and witnessed the death of his home universe as the evil race tore it apart. He's been alive for thousands of years, and only wants to die. The armored dude promises to bring him to some super powerful beings that should be able to undo his immortality and finally allow him to rest in peace, but only if he helps out. Aside from being immortal, he can become ethereal, and in that state he can walk through physical matter and also possess corpses.

TL;DR, the armored guy has advanced tech, and girl has life magic, and the hoodie guy is depressed, has dark magic and is immortal.
>>
>>564960
Oh, sweet. And thanks!

>>564961
Shit, I used to love that show when I was younger; I'm surprised I forgot about that oaf. Perhaps some of that snuck in subconsciously.

>>564968
Among the people who don't know him, some do ask, some just silently wonder why.
>>
>>564970
I feel like the "immortality isn't all it's cracked up to be" idea isn't touched on enough, but from what you described, you use it well. If I'm understanding right, it seems like the armored guy wants to wring as much use out of him as he can, which sets up a neat symbiosis between the characters. I do like all three, though.
As far as your style goes, very moody, the right kind of dark; pleasing to the eyes yet conveys a certain grittiness to their demeanors.
I notice a lot of people here prefer darker themes; it's not a bad thing, I just feel a little out of my element.
>>
File: moreoc.png (302 KB, 1103x617)
302 KB
302 KB PNG
>>565015
Yeah, that was the style I wanted to go for, though I've also made colored renditions of the characters. Another thing to note is that there's also a lot more backstory to all of these characters, including a decent bit of history in the hoodie guy's universe before it gets destroyed. The way these characters are now is kinda supposed to be the great end-game to pretty much everything ever, I guess.
>>
File: tegaki.png (41 KB, 800x800)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
You can see the point where I began to drop in quality, but it's fucking 5 AM, what's your excuse?

Anyways, I went and drew just about every offspring actively seeking George, as pictured. I'll go with each character one by one and give a little backstory. I will make three posts as one whole part of a short bio.
>>
File: tegaki.png (12 KB, 450x600)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>565029
Daedalus Avi was the very first child George had, deciding he would settle down in his early 30's with Deloris, who would eventually give birth at only 20 years old. You know what it's like to have your foot fall asleep? Well, Daedalus knows that, because he was born with a condition that makes them unusable as a result, so he was mostly wheelchair-bound. At 19, however, he became the host for his iguana, Dravico, who became a deity after a freak accident introducing the concept of them to the public. Dravico also controlled Daedalus in far more aspects of his life, such as his diet, his physique, and his sexuality; to put it in short, he was modified solely for survival, and with his former vegan diets, feminine body, and homosexuality, there was a lot of adapting to do for Dravico.

(I can tell that someone here just lost their shit as soon as I called Daedalus a homosexual.)

Pictured here is him at age 19, in the heart of the Deity Stream incident of 2016 which was taking place in Anchorage, Alaska during that time frame.
>>
>>565030
Hei-Ran has been discussed here before, but I'll come back to the topic for those missing out (I'm assuming nobody here remembers, because it looks like an entirely new crowd took place).

Hei-Ran was born on December 1st, 2005. Although she was never informed on the Deity Stream incident of 2016 at all (she was 11 and didn't give a shit), she was directly involved with the Dying Skies incident of 2024. She grew up believing her father was dead until the point where her mother disappeared and was replaced by him.
George Avi took every chance to rough her up as a way of displaying extreme authority; he was a control freak to Hei-Ran and was abusive in every meaning of the word. Because of that and her mom being gone, Hei-Ran developed clinical depression and would frequently be far, far away from home at night all by herself to escape the reality of it all.
She found Daedalus about a week after her clinical depression was becoming obvious; or, should I say, Daedalus found her. She was told about everything regarding her father, how he was his son, how he was married to a different woman long before Hei-Ran was even born, the adultery, the batshit insanity George was behind, how to become a deity -- everything.
When George tried to attack her again, she took his dravicylum (crystalized deity blood) and became one herself.
>>
File: alexanderavi.png (39 KB, 800x895)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>565034
Back to Alexander. But first, I need to make a note here.

Ever noticed that both George and Alexander are named after kings? They both sought after their own global monarchy, but George genuinely wanted power; Alexander wanted to spite his shitty father. When he couldn't get that, he wanted to kill him instead. When Hei-Ran did that, he wanted to kill Hei-Ran to eliminate the Avi bloodline forever (minus himself, of course). His entire life story was focused solely on revenge, and he was barely himself after being possessed.
Just like Daedalus, he went through many significant changes, such as a sudden change in attitude (manically angry to manically ecstatic and cocky) and, at points, will even claim to be Przybetta herself as her voice echoed in his. These are what I like to call the "Torkaza episodes", where Alex completely loses his body for minutes at a time. I'd say, on average, he would be able to control his body for 14 hours of the day at the beginning, but as these Torkaza episodes keep coming, the more easy it is for Przybetta to manipulate his mind and body, cutting at least two more hours with frequent usage.
He would have visions of Przybetta at the corner of his eye. She would be in his sight, in his dreams, and in his head at periods where a Torkaza episode isn't happening; there's even moments where Alexander feels like he's been physically touched by her.

You also have >>564791 and >>564693 for actual information on Alex himself.
>>
>>565036
This is Alexander's imaginary girlfriend. Har har.

No, seriously, though, Przybetta is the only "person" that has remotely accompanied him throughout his life. Alexander hardly talked to anyone at all, yet wasn't a bullying victim like Hei-Ran. He was just a loner.
She has a story all to her own, and it goes like this.
She was part of an alternative world where she was part of an oligarchy that governed deities back when they had a sort of "ethnostate" all to themselves. There was another Daedalus there, too, who declared himself as Kaiser in the new world they escaped to.
Przybetta played a significant role in his plan to re-create their state, creating lifeforms that served to destroy, and freezing Anchorage by summoning very cold wind and deterring any normal person.
They were both killed by their respective "new world" counterparts, and like Alexander, she just wanted revenge.
>>
>>565039
I’m really digging her design
>>
>>565030
homosexuals REEEEEE!
I'm kidding (he does look kinda girly, though). I make lesbian characters, so I can't say anything.
So, if Dravico is in it solely for survival, does that make him a neutral entity, that is, not necessarily doing good or evil? Does Daedalus have any control over his own actions?

>>565034
She's a cutie, I'll say that. Damn if her story isn't depressing, though I do like her becoming a deity in the end.

>>565036
I remember this guy. Very dark, but I guess he has a reason to be.

>>565039
Beautiful. I don't know if I'd want to be possessed by her, though.

I dig the interdimensional shenanigans, even if there are a lot of revenge plots. That does go to show how widespread the incidents are felt, though.
>>
File: KAI KAI.png (772 KB, 1925x690)
772 KB
772 KB PNG
His name is Kai to sum up a bit on him he's a recently crowned king having to replace the place of his father but is pretty selfish and bad at it and later in life he becomes vigilante after leaving his kingdom to go against the law
>>
File: tegaki.png (18 KB, 500x600)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
shiddy sketch o greengrill
>>
File: tegaki.png (19 KB, 500x600)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
buh kinda wanna make a human version no monstergrill
>>
File: tegaki.png (18 KB, 400x400)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>565056
>>565070
>I’m really digging her design
>Beautiful.
Developing a crush, are we? I might dump some old lewds (before I even began Dying Skies) if this is the case. Be warned, though; she's quite the mistress.
>So, if Dravico is in it solely for survival, does that make him a neutral entity, that is, not necessarily doing good or evil? Does Daedalus have any control over his own actions?
As neutral as a parasite can be. I originally intended for the plot to go somewhere with this, making Daedalus hospital-bound because of being Dravico's host for almost a decade, making it a truly vampire-like entity. I found myself passing that vampire trait to George in order to further Dying Skies' plot and never touching that idea again.
Anyways, it's merely touching up on the less significant parts of Daedalus. The way Dravico controls him is very subtle. To put it in an analogy, Daedalus is like a car, and his brain is the driver. Dravico is the front seat passenger with the aux cord who just so happens to also be the guy who hot-wired the damn car to go 250 MPH.
>>
>>565073
I like your style and choice of color
>>
File: 100OC-A-min.png (3.04 MB, 3500x3500)
3.04 MB
3.04 MB PNG
>>565091
thanks anon i hope one day i can do more oc shit instead of fan art to surive i leave you with this shit pile
>>
File: and_then.png (598 KB, 987x1350)
598 KB
598 KB PNG
An ancient oc I created years ago in the midst of my lowest depression.
A metaphor for life, who couldn't be more lifeless. Parallel to human perception, unable to quantify any concrete meaning. A progenitor who cares naught for progeny; a creator crafting endless meadows, forests, and flora. With the advent of mankind, they have found their efforts to maintain balance on earth fleeting, perhaps now finding an outlet to expend their boundless energy, even if only temporarily.
>>
File: well_what_is_it-1.png (599 KB, 987x1350)
599 KB
599 KB PNG
>>565096
Their sister, on the other hand, isn't quite so passive. She's very energetic, constantly moving, shifting winds, tides, skies, and even the earth. She consider's herself a hard worker, though so much time has passed with her honing her profession that she can leave it autonomous on a whim.
She's more volatile than her sibling, though, her sadness submerging land in torrential downpour, her anger whipping tornadoes and hurricanes, her anger erupting volcanoes, and her fear and uncertainty shifting the foundation of the land itself.
>>
>>565097
considers* not consider's, god, I should double check what I write more
>>
>>565096
>they
pick one of the two genders you fucking coward
>>
>>565099
I was reading about romanticism and their appreciation for androgyny and hermaphoriditic characters and I liked the idea. And the more I drew the character, the less female they looked to me. I didn't want to make them either or. They're not even human, just an overseer and a creator. There isn't such a need, in my opinion.
>>
>>565100
>I didn't want to make them either or.
you made the other one a girl, pick one you coward
>>
>>565102
uwu it's my character I can do whatever I want boy
>>
>>565103
did you just assume my gender?????????
>>
>>565104
sometimes you almost look like you're having fun
it's nice
>>
>>565085
>dat blush

That aside, thanks for the clarification. You really have put a lot of thought into this!
>>
File: tegaki.png (11 KB, 500x500)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>564409
>>564689
>she's also a "home body" when not working or shopping for essentials, so she doesn't give herself enough of a chance to let her good qualities show.
Oh bullshit, there's two good qualities that I noticed before I even saw her face! It's likely the only reason why "rapid-fire shots" are so common.
Really though, it's great that you can make an attractive character without being a full-blown pervert who skips the writing part entirely. I don't see that trait so often anymore.
>>
File: tegaki.png (9 KB, 450x450)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>no thread update in 24 hours
Oh, how miserable.

>>565079
I wish I could make my lines as clean as that. It would probably help if I had something other than pills to keep wrist pain in check.
>>
>>565192
Heeey, thanks for that! It's always nice to see an OC done in someone else's style. I ought to try to do it for someone else, but too many thoughts hold me back.

>dat pervy humor
Oh, you! Got a good laugh anyway.

Kidding aside, I do enjoy giving my characters quirks, especially ones that even strange people IRL might not have, but I admit it's really difficult to not repeat quirks between different people, and even more difficult to make the quirks so they aren't out-of-character for them.
As for doing pervy things with my characters, I have weird hangups about that. This is going to sound weird from an Anon on a red board, but I've always been shy about doing nudes, and I actually don't enjoy drawing the male form period (clothed or otherwise), despite having male characters. It's not that I'm a prude or a purist by any right, but it's always felt awkward in the process of doing it, and that affects the outcome of the attempt.
>>
>>565192
Also, I forgot:
Fukken saved. Thanks again!
>>
>>565313
I was hoping to find more posts on my return; I spent the weekend at a friend's house so I didn't have my drawing stuff with me.

Maybe I'll churn out something later, but I'm also not really feeling it right now.
>>
>>565313
Dank you for dis is nic
>>
File: 20190107_014459.jpg (1.41 MB, 1344x1927)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB JPG
>>565030
>>565085
Dravico, nicknamed by the commonfolk as "the domestic demon", was a legendary creature that assisted Daedalus in the Deity Stream incident.
From an autobiography written by amateur gunsmith and tactician Przybetta Torkaza (not to be confused with the deceased Przybetta Torkaza), it was described as "a dragon-like animal with a few crystals stuck in its dark wings alongside two tails with a single stripe and individual end points shaped like an orb and a star, adorning a naturally formed dark grey helmet and attenae on its head while having large arms and, thus, large claws, while covering its neck with a thick, blue smog cloud".
It was reported to be capable of dashing at a jet's speed as well as being able to breathe blue fire and "erase" any solid/liquid object that touched its claws as they glew green. It stood a little bit above three feet tall, was about five feet in length when standing up, and had a wingspan of four yards.

[I'm using old traditional sketches because that's all I really have right now]
>>
d r a v i c o
a v i d r c o
>>
>>565313
Here’s rissa for u
>>
>>565335
Geez this is what I deserve for phone posting
>>
>>565337
It's actually an easy fix; my images usually correct themselves when I crop/resize them. Then again, I'm not sure if all phones and their image programs act the same way.
>>
>>565348
As for the pic itself, that's a real cute style. I like it!
>>
>>565329
Pretty freaking awesome. I'm glad he's not just a plain old lizard; you put quite a bit of detail to his appearance.
I would say he seems over-powered, but I think that's the idea behind these deities, eh? They're still entertaining to read about.
>>
File: characterranking.png (75 KB, 1494x962)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
>>565363
Yes. I made all deities immune to non-deity attacks a long time ago just so I can give a big "FUCK YOU" to those Touhou girls that weeaboos keep bringing into those "who could beat (x)" threads, but they're not all as overpowered as I make it seem. At the same time, however, not even Susan Kingston down at the F-tier would be so easy to knock unconscious; not like you should, though, because her boyfriend is the very first guy at the A-tier.
>>
>>565331
? ? ?
>>
>>565388
I remember hearing stories about the obnoxious Touhou posters; so hopelessly in love with them they thought they could do anything.
By the looks of it, you turned a simple "middle finger" into its own, solid platform. That's a neat tiering system you have there; many times I see fantasy settings not actually establish a comparative power system, so it's refreshing to see that.
>>
File: doctor guy.jpg (457 KB, 912x999)
457 KB
457 KB JPG
This man (name still in the works) is a well-known doctor in the city. He's regarded as charitable and benevolent in action, but very goofy and awkward in speech. In social situations, he tries to be the clown, the jokester, but it usually falls flat one way or another.
Though he is healthy (being a doctor and all that) his stringy build, poor natural eyesight, and bad equilibrium makes him terrible at physical activities; unassisted by energy of course. However, his energy reserves, control of energy, and overall efficiency with output make him a great mid-range fighter. He is one of the few on the city to know how to use energy for healing, rather than destruction. His glasses respond to energy channeled through his eyes to give analytical data on his target, or to even have a zoom-in effect to a certain extent. Aside from that, he can also enhance his body via channeling to move faster, hit harder, and jump higher, but prefers to stay at a distance when he can.
He needed to develop his powers, though, as many malicious/greedy doctors have had their "medicines" exposed as a gamble, or even straight up harmful to use; said quacks more than eager to hire a hit against the good doctor.
>>
File: bad cat girl.jpg (338 KB, 698x1000)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
Lurking in a complex lair outside the city, this woman (name also in the works) runs an organization of baddies that essentially does what they want. She incredibly selfish, and will stop at nothing to get what she wants, yet doesn't stick to the same plan for any considerable amount of time (with one MAJOR exception to that rule; maybe more on that later).
Those ears are real, she is an inter-bred race of furless (still have hair on their heads though), tailess, cat-like humanoids whose ancestry liniates from outside human civilization.
She is seldom seen in uniform, in public, usually blending in with the citizens to get inspiration or intel for nefarious deeds, but just about everyone knows what her name entails, and the less battle-capable citizens will steer clear of areas her henchmen have been spotted in.
As far as the girl behind the mask goes, she is capable of genuine care for others, yet is incredibly fickle and manipulative. In her downtime, she enjoys practicing contortionism, being not only very flexible all around, but also double-jointed at various points of her body; she once shipped herself in an impossibly small box to a target, only to severely injure them when they opened the package.
>>
>26 posters
wow
it's almost like the thread is a circlejerk
>>
>>565408
>"Post and talk about your characters!
>Please be polite to other posters and let's have a nice time.
>Please ignore/hide shitposters.
>HAPPY 2019 OEKAKI!"

What were you expecting?
>>
File: nice pose.png (144 KB, 1898x2524)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
she is Melody the goddess of Order, and thats pretty much it.
>>
>>565408
>>565409
>>565410
>only one poster more from the presumed 26
You can't even samefag right.
>>
File: zifur and mozart.png (244 KB, 789x1047)
244 KB
244 KB PNG
>>565413
ahm... no, im not the same guy, what happened anon.
>>
File: Hulder.png (587 KB, 1108x1588)
587 KB
587 KB PNG
>>564867
My Hulder oc, a creature in scandinavian folklore. Often deicted as femme fatales, but she is more of the mischiveous, light-hearted type. Still pretty new so please come up with headcanons etc if anyone wants to!
>>
>>565410
is she made of metal?
>>
>>565421
nope, she is a unspecified bug.
>>
>>565388
>Dwego is S Tier
>>
File: a l i c e.png (228 KB, 600x900)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
Alice Kurogawa is a mercenary currently hired by the British Occult Agency as part of its Volatile Artifact Collection division. Classified as a natural psychic(her ability is not demonic/celestial/runic), Alice is capable of manipulating ambient air moisture concentration within a moderately-sized radius. She is currently on the atmospheric control team, partnered with a thermokinetic and a barokinetic to keep artifacts as stable as possible until full containment. While a mediocre marksman at best, Alice is proficient in hand-to-hand combat.
In her free time, Alice likes to play golf or watch professional wrestling.

The colored part is something I cropped out of an old picture, because I'm a lazy piece of shit
>>
>>565453
That is actually pretty cool, dont like tattoos one bit, but still pretty cool, like when characters have something special but are not the lords of creation and all things of the universe, thats a plus.
>>
>>565453
Whoa.
This is really well-done; her all-around design is amazing, but I really enjoy the tattoo and all of its details.
>>
Okay I'll explain this simply. I can't draw. At all. So of course it's very frustrating when I need an OC. I have to look hours for a picture and even if I use one it still isn't quite right. So if anyone could be so kind to help me out so I can have a character I could use for awhile! The reference is the closest thing I haven but some adjustments I would like are: For her to have a full head of hair that's more messy/wavy and for it to be green with brown roots (If anyone feels like coloring.), Light freckles across her nose and cheeks, slightly bigger chest and hips for a curvier figure. I would like her dressed in a simple cut off white tanktop and cut off American Flag shorts. You can do any pose, though I like the one with her holding the phone and smoking the best. If anyone's interested thank you!
>>
>>565521
Go learn how to draw. Having a shred of talent has always been required for having original characters.
>but muh commissions
It's not your character when someone makes it for you. Same goes for adoptables, those things are fucking stupid.

>>
>>565522
Some people just can't draw man.
>>
>>565523
Well, some people just can't have OCs then.

It's /i/. Draw or fuck off.
>>
>>565521
Why would you want an OC if you can't draw? Isn't the whole idea of OC to practice character designs and for mascot purposes?

Either way with these specifications you'll just have a wider Giselle Rodriguez with green uncut hair and summer cloths. Character design is more than slightly swapping some aesthetic details, that's how you get a mess. a design should sing with itself.

Although Tephlon Funk is rad
>>
>>565522
>>565523
>>565524
>>565544
I think it is possible for people who can't draw to have ocs, an original character is just a character you come up with
like a fictional character in literature is the author's original character
I guess as long as you can communicate the idea in any kind of medium, visual or otherwise, it's completely possible to have an original character
that being said,
>>565521
I do think it was a misstep for you to come here, a board dedicated to the visual medium of hand-drawn art, and request art of your original character
its not a great first impression for you to come here asking of others, and also, I think there are request threads active that would have been more than happy to fulfill your request!
>>
File: IMG_0283.jpg (334 KB, 600x800)
334 KB
334 KB JPG
>>565418
Yessuh massa right aways suh
>>
>>565563
cute!!
>>
>>565706
I adore your style!
>>
File: VVVC.jpg (122 KB, 900x1189)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>
>>565388
Bumping.
List a tier then a place (i.e. 2, 5) [i.e. S-2 is Mr. Enigma] and I will write a lengthy, autistic description on it.

No exceptions until one's already chosen.
>>
>>565929
B4
>>
>>566028
samefag
>>
File: tegaki.png (36 KB, 500x500)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>566028
So you have chosen Ikashi. I guess I'm also knocking Osana down too, since their backstories are similar (and they're twins).
Ikashi was a Japanese immigrant who escaped the fleeting rise of her homeland's involvement in imperialism about eight years before it directly attacked America with the Pearl Harbor incident. She was one of two twin babies born on March 3rd, 1923.
At 22 years old, she committed harakiri (in 4chan terms, sudoku) after being wanted by the government simply for being Japanese, reflecting on Japanese internment camps that existed on the west coast during World War II. This was shortly before the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings. To ensure her death, she also ate poisoned mushrooms and washed them down with alcohol.
She comes back in 2016 as an oblivious, yet "not exactly stupid" super-ninja, being able to vanish in a blink and having two kunais that are able to come back specifically to her.
[She's also saying "penis" in this picture.]
>>
>>565929
C2, B5
>>
File: tegaki.png (17 KB, 440x440)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>566046
I neglected Simon (C2), actually. Despite everything I did, he was always forgettable compared to just about everyone else. Still, though, he has quite a history.
His father died of lung cancer around 1970. Not long after, his mother got into a bad drinking habit and became a violent, raging drunk as a result. For an eleven year old, he could only endure so much before killing her and his little brother. Ironically, he would become a raging drunk himself after joining a gang and getting into every "bad kid" thing imaginable and unimaginable. A police shooting took him out in 1978.
He gained a cool ability on paper, but in practice, I don't think punching people from several feet away and leaving burns is that impressive. (He might also have something with Przy"beta", seeing as she's the only person [let alone GIRL] who would treat him like something other than a womanizing teenage cunt.)

B5 comes later.
>>
File: tegaki.png (16 KB, 440x440)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>566046
>>566062
Ophis Kuis (B5).
He was a 90's kid born on April 18, 1987, and as an adult, he became a smoker to cope with his random stress moments. When he was a kid, he almost died from an encounter with the family python, creating a nervous wreck of a person in later life and barely having any significant improvements growing up. Just when he was about to become a normal person in his adult life, his drunk college friends dared him to go to a beach with them. When he did, he found a snake in the rock pile he stood on and broke his skull in a very rushed attempt to escape from it. He was only 19 years old when he died.
In an ironic twist, he was able to be a snake himself when he began living his second life, but his face was no longer his own. He pulled needles from his hair that would burn and sometimes melt any object it touched.
(That didn't stop Daedalus from wanting to hit him from the back at the brief moments where Dravico didn't take control of his sexual urges. The fun part is that Ophis is usually too busy smoking to care about that homoerotic relationship they have.)
>>
File: pyt.png (556 KB, 967x1142)
556 KB
556 KB PNG
>>
>>566105
very pretty
i like the multi colour scarf
makes me think of a mystic
>>
The Tyrants, saurian creatures with an instinctual leaning towards energy charging, rule the plains, mountains, and deserts beyond human cities. They are usually content with roaming the untamed wilds, fighting over territory with their eternal rivals, the Dragons. However, young, curious Tyrants may sometimes wander from their clutch and get uncomfortably close to a city, which will require an Elite of that city to be called to drive it away.
Because of their immense size and power, even a toddler Tyrant can hold their own against an Elite, treating the encounter much like the play-fighting with their siblings; only leaving when taking excessive external damage.
In the rare event the parents get involved, it becomes a full-on war effort requiring the attention of all available Elites.

>pictuted: Ionia "playing" with a young Rex-type Tyrant
>>
>>566107
she's like the modern equivalent of something between a ninja and astrologian
I'm a big fan of rpg classes being modernized somehow
>>
>>566118
Thanks!
It's weird, I never used to like modern settings, but now I've gone and made a hammy modern fantasy. Mid-life crisis? Escapism? Who knows.
>>
>>566119
just do what you like, man
>>
File: Garth Arlington.png (316 KB, 800x900)
316 KB
316 KB PNG
Formerly human, Dr. Garth Arlington is now a towering lizard-like creature nearly three meters tall. His body is a mish-mash of aspects from nineteen different animals, including the beak ridge of the peregrine falcon and heat-sensing organs of a pit viper. While mostly unclothed, Garth wears a pair of slacks to, as he claims, ‘maintain some semblance of (his) humanity’.
Garth had volunteered himself as a candidate to be biomagically altered by the British occult agency, BISCUIT. They sought to create a nigh-indestructible super soldier; a human on the surface, but capable of instantaneous evolution to adapt to any situation. Something went awry, however, mutating Garth’s body into its current, terrible form. Upon transformation, the shock was so great he entered a berserker rage, tearing the lab and some of his coworkers to shreds. When he came to his senses, he found himself reborn as a blood-drenched monster. Those who had not been eaten had fled, and the newly-transformed Garth was quickly incarcerated in the occult criminal detainment facility, known colloquially as 'The Boomhouse’.
While rather intimidating at a glance, Garth’s appearance belies a surprisingly gentle nature. His inquisitive nature and keen intellect make him a brilliant scientist and, still a man at heart, Garth feels a deep remorse towards ‘the incident’ even though his actions at the time were beyond his control.
>>
File: tegaki.png (11 KB, 440x440)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>566112
Tits AND dinosaurs? Show me more of them and sign me the fuck up now.
>>566126
Holy shit this is the best thread ever. There's already enough lizards to fill a gladiator arena (with human bodies).
>>
>>566126
my wrist hurts again whoopee doo doo
>>
>>566126
God damn, that's awesome as fuck.
>>
>>566127
>tits & dinosaurs
I like the way you think.

The setting is an abomination of a mash-up including my favorite aspects of Dragon Ball, post-apocalyse (with society partially rebuilt), modern fantasy, and cheesy 80's/90's action movies, with sprinklings of superhero stuff here and there.

I enjoy your take on the Tyrant. Was that mouse drawn? Either way, me likey.
>>
File: gard'jzin.png (19 KB, 800x800)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>566138
If I were drawing it with a mouse, I would find myself quitting by the time I got to the snout (and I started on the head).
I used to think of mouse stuff as a really cool gimmick to show off to friends, but in the end it just became a pain in the ass when I moved on to do anything but grotesque faces and every character in a mere bust frame. I somehow had less issues with the mouse in terms of comfort; my tablet would often collect dust, my pen felt rough as shit, and for the first six months or so I couldn't figure out that I had to disable Windows Ink in order to make Tegaki work.
That's how my own dinosaur character went extinct; Gard'jzin was a mess of a design and trying to fix it with a mouse was like heart surgery with a butter knife.
>>
>>566139
Adding to this, I didn't have any wrist pain up until this month. Still, the tablet paid itself off by opening my artstyle up to a whole new world of directions and I learned quite a bit of essentials as a result of constant use.
>>
>>566139
That’s a really neat design, but that sounds rough. I admit, I feel your pain on the whole mouse-drawing thing; it can look good but man is it hard on the wrist. Being a somewhat older and somewhat stubborn fool, I've always had physical mediums like notebooks/sketchbooks to just do my dumb doodles in.
Maybe one day I'll man up and drop the dough on a tablet, I've seen some amazing stuff around the Internet made by them.
>>
>>566143
Well, good on you! There's a silver lining.
>>
File: soothe the savage beast.jpg (285 KB, 1018x447)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
Aegis-types are the most docile of the Tyrants, but that doesn't mean they're able to be domesticated, or even tamed for extended periods of time. They can be herded if their attention is drawn by something that piques their curiosity or interest, but that's only limited by their attention span, and after losing interest they will just go off and do whatever they please.
As strictly vegetarian beasts, they are pretty low in the Tyrant pecking order, and will (reluctantly) make way for their more predatory cousins, but will take opportunities to gang up on lesser ones if they know they have the advantage. Being herbivorous, they stick together in herds, watching each others' backs with strict loyalty.
Their horns, while capable of effective physical offense, are better served as conduits for their power before unleashing devastating, explosive orbs of energy. Even more deadly is the herd that collaborates together on the same, massive ball of destruction.

>pictured: Ionia uses her chant-song talents as a non-violent way of leading a young Aegis-Tyrant
>>
File: IMG_20190116_170658_192.jpg (77 KB, 1080x1350)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
heres my oc its a design i stole from a grandma-tier doll i found at a resale shop. she likes tabasco
>>565416
i like the bunnys design
>>565753
omocat?
>>566126
reminds me of parasite eve, i like it
>>
File: Capture15.png (202 KB, 745x822)
202 KB
202 KB PNG
here's a gal from my comic, she's meek and easily manipulated
>>
>>566229
What the fuck am I looking at?
>>
File: Capture8.png (102 KB, 568x532)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>>566235
her name is freja
>>
>marielx stops posting
>the whole thread builds up to be the best yet all without him
hmmmm
>>
>>565521
50% of the people on this board can't draw, just do it man. Learning to draw is more fun than all those "SUFFERING" art memes will lead you to believe. Sure it takes time and effort, but it's rewarding.
>>
>>566239
What is the point?
I mean, I'm not against literally-whos and namefags fucking off somewhere else, but really, what is your aim with your post besides stirring up shit? Because it really looks like you're trying to stir up shit.
>>
>>566244
Really nothing more than a "look who was right the whole time" brag. If Mariel comes back just to reply to that post, that would be bonus points.
>>
File: Tam_Statsheet.png (1.42 MB, 1518x1518)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
how do i make her even worse
>>
>>566229
Looks nice, I wanna see the comic if thats ok with you
>>
>>566267
make her a generic kind of OC that has already been done by some shitty porn artist, like a ghost or a pizza delivery person or something
>>
>>566246
Ive been here the whole time tho, but i already posted muy stuff in the old thread, no reason to repost it that soon.
>>
File: Capture38.png (235 KB, 870x837)
235 KB
235 KB PNG
>>566268
Thank you! Heres a link for ya
https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/young-boys-dubious-delusions/list?title_no=201026

She doesnt show up until episode 8 though
>>
>>566267
She's kind of cute in a way
>>
>>566292
She has that "moe clumsiness" at the very least.
>>
>>566277
yeah we know you only have one character and you're creatively bankrupt
go out of business already
>>
File: 1547520093499.png (235 KB, 504x892)
235 KB
235 KB PNG
>>566299
...why would i want to make more?

Dunno why youre so hostile towards me to a point you call me out even when i'm not participating this time, but you should chill out, specially when the thread is doing fine.

And in b4 "youre not contributing!" kind of whinning, have the latest drawing i got of my OC.
>>
>>566303
You didnt draw it so buzz off.
>>
>>566304
And thats why i said "i got".
>>
>>566303
They're trying to stir shit.
>>
>>566303
>...why would i want to make more?
Because characters serve a part of a story that you clearly don't fucking have.
>>
>>566307
Story? It's not a comic character, it's a character i made to invade games.
>>
>>566307
O B S E S S E D
>>
And the thread goes to shit. Lasted longer than usual this time though, nice job lads.
>>
File: cannot enjoy.png (340 KB, 326x582)
340 KB
340 KB PNG
>>566277
>>566303
>>566305
>>566316
God damn it.
God fucking damn it.
All you had to do was not be here, and the thread would have been absolutely perfect.

You contribute just as much to the thread itself as Uglypatch does, and he shits out his drawings in a cluster of posts with no context, no backstory, not even a fucking theme. The only difference between you and him is that his art is good; "your art" isn't even your own unless it came from a shitty template or a .gif. Take a hint, you stupid cunt; half of /v/ and last thread is calling for you to fuck off and never come back.
>>
>>566337

Blame >>566239 for invoking his name and trying to stir shit in the first place. If that Anon had just stayed quiet instead of shitposting, we wouldn't be having this problem.
>>
>>566339
I wouldn't blame him. Even you know that what he said was true.
>>
File: meatbuns.gif (759 KB, 470x470)
759 KB
759 KB GIF
Talking about gifs, didnt post this one on least thread so... Yeah.
>>
Her name is Trace
She’s a vampire who can shapeshift to the point of changing the chemical structure of her various body parts
Also she’s an antihero, she like drink blood of enemies but no like sunlight because sunlight bring bad times and death for vampires
>>
File: BNV.png (478 KB, 819x868)
478 KB
478 KB PNG
>>565753
another sketch
>>
File: chajie.png (519 KB, 2400x2400)
519 KB
519 KB PNG
Here's my first try at an oc, what do you think?
>>
>>566362
Nice
>>
File: girl says a thing.png (369 KB, 1507x1399)
369 KB
369 KB PNG
here's a woman
>>
>>566364
she looks really cute!
>>
File: idle2.gif (31 KB, 127x200)
31 KB
31 KB GIF
>>566379
thanks!
>>
>>566362
That’s an insane amount of detail; really nice work!
>>
>>565753
>>566362
Kino
>>
Haven't been in these threads in a while. It's lando! He likes to bake pies, uses fire offensively and in baking, and is a proud member of the community. Volunteers on the weekend.

He was an ex con, but now he wants to turn his life around for the better.
>>
>>566391
Seen this guy before, I still like him a lot.
>>
File: New canvas.png (481 KB, 1125x1000)
481 KB
481 KB PNG
>>565096
>>566359
>>565403
>>565034
>>565418
>>564889
Just a few to get back into the swing of it, they're a bit rushed.
On another note, I'm glad to see Garth well-received.
>>566130
Hey, thanks
Is he in the sewer, though?
>>
>>566416
Yes, that's a sewer. I was thinking of Lizard from Spiderman when I did it. And alligators, hence the "florida man" filename.
I didn't expect you to gravitate to Hei-Ran over Alexander, though. I thought you were into the action-packed "THIS CHARACTER IS DESIGNED TO FUCK YOU UP" machines.
>>
>>566417
Chill your autism delta
>>
>>566416
Magnificent. If this is "rushed," I can only imagine what it looks like when you take your time.
I'm really happy to see my character in the mix too, so thanks for that!
>>
>>566420
I totally spaced that you said you made Garth, so I guess I do have an idea of what you're capable of!
Heh, muh brain ain't work suh gud.
>>
File: New canvas.png (352 KB, 800x900)
352 KB
352 KB PNG
One more for today.
>>566362
I absolutely adore the detail you put into the overall design, and you seem to have improved a fair bit since the first drawing.
I did want to draw your character, but forgive me if I didn't do it justice.
>>566417
I never really thought about it like that, but I guess they are rather similar.
I'm just a wild and crazy guy. You can't predict me.
I do like powerful characters, but it's good to exercise moderation.
>>566420
Ahaha, you're too kind, anon. Coloring is one of my weakest points, but there's always something to improve on.
>>566383
She looks like the protagonist of an indie puzzle platformer

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.