[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/i/ - Oekaki

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
Draw Width Height
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 120 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

File: Poroichan.jpg (563 KB, 991x1097)
563 KB
563 KB JPG
last thread: >>564867
Post and talk about your original characters, preferably drawn or designed by you!
Please be polite and courteous to other posters!
Ignore/hide all trolls and shitposters.
Let's get drawing, Oekaki!
>>
File: deitybcsmerpelte.png (27 KB, 1210x427)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
Since I can't churn out new OCs at light speed, I'll give a glimpse of how deity blood (and deities, by extension) work.
>>
>>567368
I'm also down to nine in terms of OCs that haven't been discussed recently. Pick a number and I will drop a summary of them on the thread.
>>
>>567370
>#1
She was "F Rank" if I remember right. Kinda interested in how she ticks, how she thinks, and how she got there.
>>
>>567186
Thank you very much for this! I'm glad you like him.
Bao is as you already put together, a bowling monk. He comes from a race of clay people based on haniwa statues.
>>
File: tegaki.png (12 KB, 500x500)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>567371
Ah, you're talking about Susan Kingston, or in codename terms, "Semena", or in rude name terms, "Semen". She was part of a rich family who spoiled her with their lifestyle.
She had no true use in the Kaiser's battle for his vision of a deity kingdom, but the ability to transfer her consciousness into a nonphysical vessel (read: a ghost) proved useful as a spying tool. She could only do this when she was already unconscious, so that meant she had an excuse to schedule frequent naps.
She's one of those deities whose abilities are coincidentally similar to her cause of death; she had lung poisoning from a house fire in the middle of the night, and she slept too deeply to wake up from the hacking coughs.
She can get pent up with angst at times (rich girl stereotype), but she also serves as an almost obsessive love interest for #8.
>>
>>567370
rolling. if 0 then talk about the middle one i guess
>>
>>567375
>Post and talk about your original characters, preferably drawn or designed by you!
>Please be polite and courteous to other posters!
>Ignore/hide all trolls and shitposters.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and treat you like you're not a troll or shitposter; what do you think the opening post meant by the message I greentexted, how any of those meanings apply to the person you're bitching about, and how any of those meanings apply to you? This isn't a rhetorical question, I would like you to think about it, even if you don't explain it here. It would also be nice if you would stop causing drama.
>>
File: visible confusio.jpg (9 KB, 342x360)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>567258
>>567251
>>567248
>>567246
>>567249
>>567236
>>567235
>>567234

>Post and talk about your original characters, preferably drawn OR designed by you!

>some autist posts his daemonette lookin ass OC he probably sunk way too much though and money into
>REEEE GET OUT YOU HAVE TO DRAW IT YOURSELF

???
>>
>>567376
Weird. But in a good way!
>>
File: Nia19_002.png (1.05 MB, 1500x1500)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
Anelia Vanilla is a character of mine, but everyone knows her as Nia! She's a petite young woman with a variety of hobbies and interest!

She works with Just Lounging as a graphic designer, is the mascot/idol character for Sweet Shop Inc. (her favorite sweets business), and draws a ton of Yaoi under an unknown pen name. She also enjoys 3D prints and models, figures, and obscure prints!

Fun Fact: Nia's natural scent is actually Vanilla! She smells sooo good.
>I'm 27 Nia's into this Nia19 challenge.
>>
File: penni.png (594 KB, 1200x1900)
594 KB
594 KB PNG
This is Penny Origa. She's a spunky young girl looking for adventure, and is always getting herself into mischief. Whenever things get too bad for her, she jumps ship. She can open up portals leading to other dimensions, but only under a certain condition.
She loves collecting things, and the main thing that drives her is finding really unique things to add to her collection.
>>
>>567387
Very stylish! I love the hair! Also seems like a girl I used to know (don't worry, no bad memories).
[spoiler]Vanilla flavored girl also gives me naughty thoughts of things to do with my tongue, but TMI [/spoiler]

>>567391
A strong utility power but only under certain conditions is an interesting concept, and I like that she bails if she's in over her head; makes her seem more realistic and reasonable as a character, rather than someone who almost suicidally fights to the end.
[spoiler]She is also very cute and makes me question whether or not I'm a closet furry. [/spoiler]
>>
>>567376
Astral projection is fucking awesome, and so is this character.
>>
File: maho dama.jpg (493 KB, 1013x974)
493 KB
493 KB JPG
>Elite Ionia examines a magic ball containing a rapid-fire technique

The "magic ball" is the knowledge and power behind the formation/pattern of energy manipulation techniques; it is essentially a program for a given ability. The image displayed on a magic ball represents the technique in some way, but is not fully indicative of its potential.

When a technique is referred to as "common," it refers any of the three instinctual energy manipulation abilities each citizen and animal are born with; burst (balanced efficiency), charge (accumulates energy for maximum power), and fierce (hasty release for maximum speed), each of which have three more variant patterns that affect damage output, area of effect, and rate of output.

Humans and beast-humanoids are unique in their ability to externalize a magic ball; it isn't uncommon for people to trade, sell, or buy magic balls from each other.

As a being uses a technique, the associated magic ball slowly gains more power, the growth proportionate to the amount of the user's energy spent on casting it.
Devising a new technique takes fundamental aspects from an existing magic ball and expands on it, such as making seeking bolts shaped like hearts. The newly devised variant manifests its own magic ball as a result, with base power relative to the "parent" ball. The more complex/destructive the pattern, the more taxing it is on the user.

Because the magic ball is the container of a technique's knowledge and power, a person who loses or gives up one cannot use that technique until it is relearned or regained. This also applies to magic balls that have been developed resulting from the lost technique.
The closer to the instinctual form a magic ball is, the easier it is to regain knowledge and power for it.

There are a select few with the rare ability to draw a magic ball belonging to another being out (known as the "Orb Thief" technique), but such abilities require careful precision, and lots of time and energy reserves.
>>
>>567394
b-but she's not a furry....
>>
>>567399
those eyes are some peak 90s anime my dude

smells like Slayers desu
>>
>>567407
Oh, sorry.
>>
>>567416
I've always been influenced by anime, but lately I've been drifting towards experimenting with different eye styles. As dorky as this is going to sound, I find that particular style to be cute and suitable for the "tone" of my setting.

(I regret not actually watching Slayers back when I had a PC, because it seems like something I would really be into.)
>>
File: limilla's rumors.png (20 KB, 600x600)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>567379
Never expected a roll. Cool thinking.
Limilla Teiche was the most disloyal of all of 2016's deities; all she was obligated to do is grow food (which she could do on the spot, since her body could grow vegetation instantly). Any other tasks, such as fighting or assassination, would be "taken" and then disregarded as soon as possible without informing anyone about it. It's not that she was incapable of it; she simply didn't have that kind of heart.
Eventually she was met with three options given from the Kaiser himself. She would either kill the rightful Daedalus, be killed by the rightful Daedalus, or be killed by the Kaiser Daedalus. Knowing that her family (4, 6, 8) didn't need a dead sister to go with their mom and dad, she fought. Every passive ability she had was used in direct combat, from stabbing vines, poison, sleep-inducing substances, and even pheromones in hopes to whittle down any chance of dying in that battle.
In the end, she had the chance to feign her own death, escaping to her family after the Kaiser died.
>>567399
So Ionia's out there grabbing people's balls? Kinky.
>>
>>567431
>So Ionia's out there grabbing people's balls? Kinky.
Balls are an important part of their society, and knowing how to handle them is the mark of a true expert. ;-D

I think I like Limilla the most so far; always been a fan of plant-based powers, plus her "dual life" so to speak is interesting; gives her a nice subtle layer under what the people know (dare I say like an onion).
>>
>>567431 (anchored)

An attempt was made. Still, I had fun doing it, and hope you enjoy it.
>>
File: tegaki.png (8 KB, 400x400)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>567438
Ppphhheeewww oh man, gee. I actually love this. Thank you.

(I probably should try and think of a more obvious way to interpret the white parts as faux pupils instead of shining.)
>>
>>567445
You know, the idea they were pupils and not a glare did cross my mind; should have went with that instinct.
All the same, I'm glad you like it!
>>
>>567380
Because you ruined the last two threads.
>>
>>567476
post your art
>>
>>567476
seconding >>567478
>>
>>567478
>>567479
here
https://soundcloud.com/remed-p/autism
>>
>>567476
So why is it that only your posts are deleted?
>>
>>567485
I was the one who's post got deleted.
You're replying to someone else.
You did ruin the last two threads.
>>
>>567485
>>567493
I understand that the last thread didn't exactly go well towards the end, but there's no reason to talk about it in this one if it'll just start another problem. By being confrontative about the OLD problem, you're starting a new one when it isn't necessary. If this guy starts some shit in this thread, that's a different story, but unless that happens, let's just forget about it for now, okay?
>>
>>567493
>You did ruin the last two threads.
Imagine being so delusional that you can't take a hint, even from the moderators who have been generous to you up until now.
You're the problem here, you useless faggot. You can't even draw and yet here you are trying to play thread police. GTFO.
>>
>>567495
>If this guy starts some shit in this thread, that's a different story, but unless that happens, let's just forget about it for now, okay?
If they can't find something to bitch about, they'll just make up something to bitch about. That's what basically happened last thread.
>>
>>567497
>projecting this hard
>>
Ya know.. ive been drawing this character for a few year now.
But now reading the question, I dont think ive ever gave em a name...
Which feels really odd now..
Well, for the time being, this is Rook
An androgynous slate for detail to typically be laced on until my fingers get tired
>>
File: marieldew.png (87 KB, 1920x1080)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
Have you guys tried to make your OC in a game?
>>
File: green rancher.jpg (147 KB, 760x934)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
Yasssss

Yuh
uh

You already know who it is,
This is exclusive right here.

yeah, uh, ay

Interior crocodile alligator
I drive a Chevrolet movie theater

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! hahaha yall already kno who it is
street stars radio wurl famous pretty boi floid CHIP da RIPPERRrrrr!
>>
>>567496
>cant even draw
the pot calling the kettle wack!
If only you knew.
>>
>>567536
That's an insane amount of detail. I really like this!
>>
>>567370
Rolling, if the number was already done pick the one next to it
>>
File: Tam midi.png (1.86 MB, 1316x1860)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
Tam (left)

Only been drawing seriously for a month, but having an OC to draw has made drawing every day way easier. I'm less worried about making a product, just having fun.
>>
File: tegaki.png (16 KB, 520x520)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>567591
Erebus was never "normal" under any circumstance. His body was cremated after death, and after revival, his only physical body consisted of a head and neck, disfigured beyond human recognition. He also forgot everything about himself; in fact, the only way he knows he's male is because of his voice, which always changes erratically.
I know I put him in D-tier because, when discussing the actual Erebus and not the people he disguises as, he cannot fight anyone. It was a hard choice for me. Over and over, I questioned if he should be considered S-tier because he can copy anyone down to their abilities, or if he is D-tier because in the end, he is not actually those people. I'm still not sure if I made the right choice, but I digress.
Erebus was the "dickbag friend" to Simon. In fact, he was Simon's only friend. When most people would be repulsed by his immediate sexual advances, Erebus found them funny simply because of the imminent risk of physical pain that comes immediately after [Johnathan (8) and Osana (7) would go beat the shit out of him.]
In his only fight with Daedalus, he was placed right before Kaiser as a deterrent. He obviously failed to hold up on his own. Afterwards, Erebus would mostly be on his own, coming back once in a while for Samanta Des- oh, right, I forgot to include her on the list... Well, let's forget about that!
He accidentally encountered Alexander Avi on his misadventures, which would eventually inspire him to create Mr. Enigma.
>>
>>567607
Fun is a big part of what makes this hobby worth it, and that's something a lot of people forget. Keep up the good work!
>>
>>567370
Can you talk about all of them?
>>
>>567626
That would be a big wall to build, anon. I like to take it one at a time, and since you rolled a 6, I'm doing Michael Teiche tomorrow.
>>
>>567627
Take your time then :/
Do you use these OCs for battle by the way? I have some OCs that can fight them if you like
>>
File: oops.png (17 KB, 500x500)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>567627
>>567626
Michael Teiche, naturally being the oldest brother of the household, became the Teiche's family head when his parents deceased in early 2016. The guardian figure he adopted changed his entire world around, being a hard working, stressed, yet wholesome individual always looking out for other people.
Coming back, he lost the ability to speak. Being an ironic contradiction to the dravicylum's "miracle drug" properties, he soon found great use for the Kaiser and took the role of an assassin.
Can you guess what he's doing in this picture? He's making finger guns, except his actually work. One flick of a wrist and he will instantly spawn a bullet towards your direction.

... hmm. Looking at this, I wrote far less than I should. I guess there's not much to write about when you have a silent character.
>>567628
Let's not turn this into /i/ High.
>>
>>567693
>/i/ high
obsessed
>>
>>567481
I'm making that private because you keep posting it. mock delta all you want just keep my name out of it.
>>
File: Art and shit_229(2).jpg (233 KB, 3260x2252)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
Aight so this is another universe thing ive been working on for a while about this baby sitter lady and the kids she takes care of.
Rose is their babysitter and her age is ???. She lives in this old mansion on the outskirts of town and just brings the kids over there to hang while she is babysitting. Around her house she has memorbilla from all sorts of eras, from swords stolen from the yakuza, to a dinosaur bone. She's really lax about most things, yet has associations with a bunch of weird people such as The Knights of the Round Table, time travelers, aliens, etc.
Jackson is an 13 yr old who is very skittish yet methodical in his ways. Hes your stereotypical nerd character. But at the same time, he has an intense brotherly devotion to his sister in protecting her and looking oit for her.
Kay is a 5 yr old and is just fuckin apeshit half the time. She's hyperactive, ready for adventures, and down for basically whatever. She thinks Rose is fuckin sick, and that Jackson is kinda lame. However, she still appreciates Jackson's concern for her.
The whole thing with them is that they go on adventures and shit, usually thanks to Rose's connection with a bunch of people. So sometimes its racing the yakuza, helping out aliens, doin favors for superheros, stuff like that
>>
>>567693
/i/ High was kinobased
>>
>>567744
>>567693 killed it because he thought it was max autism, yet look at how autistic he's doing in this thread and going around to request threads on the board to get free art of his characters. Hmmmm
>>
>>567750
>>567694
>>
>>567744
>using "kino" unironically
>>
>>567761
Prompt threads are pure chino
>>
File: Silmara.png (356 KB, 810x900)
356 KB
356 KB PNG
Silmara Elmerin Agramora Xirene Cyl’an Kyo is the chief runic engineer of the Elven Domain, and twin sister of the battlemage Kitria Almera Kirel Talenne Sen’an Kyo( >>561074 ).
While lacking the destructive prowess of her twin, Silmara is privy to many of the finer workings of runic magic and has access to a wide variety of utility runes. Her ability, called the Internal Arcane Engine, allows her to power runes without carbon-based sacrifice by using energy from consumed food and drink or, in a pinch, channeling power from nearby leylines through her own body.
I originally drew Kitria and Silmara at the same time, but I just neglected to punch up the latter's design. It's still a work in progress.
>>
>>567782
My brain stopped functioning once it realized the third word was part of her name, jesus fucking christ dude
>>
>>567782
That's a hell of a name.
I like her design, as simple as it may be, and the concept of her power, though.
>>
>>567782
Decent design, genuinely awful name. You gotta keep it shorter and simpler or everyone will automatically think your character is My Immortal-tier.
>>
>>567783
>>567784
>>567785
You make a good point.
I guess I got too carried away with giving the elves really dumb long names that I tend to come up with when drunk. Thanks for the input.
>>
>>567693
Silent characters can be done well, it is difficult though (in my experience); his actions will be more meaningful as a result. Quick dumb question; does he know sign language?

As for his design, it's quite mysterious. I'm a sucker for jackets, scarves, and such. His occupation seems very suitable to his inability to speak, too!
>>
>>567743
Shit sounds off the wall. I love it!

Your style is very unique; cartoony, but doesn't fall into that dumb 'cal arts' trend that seems to be in vogue right now. I get a sort of "Kids Next Door" vibe from it, and I mean that in a good way.
The patchwork on Rose's clothes and her overall rough look is a nice touch!
>>
File: gym class project.jpg (361 KB, 1005x626)
361 KB
361 KB JPG
>Abigail, Geoffrey, & Zerk demonstrate their tricking/technique prowess in a coordinated gym class project

Abigail (using a star-themed spread burst) has the lowest overall power of her team, but has the highest reserves of energy, & is the most nimble.
She is quite shy & soft-spoken, enjoys flower arranging, sewing, & other "traditional girl" things. However, she also admires the city's Elite forces (one especially powerful lady in particular), hoping that one day she may join them.

Geoffrey (using a needle-like rapid volley) is the middle-ground in terms of energy power/reserves, but really shines in physical endurance in exchange for his somewhat heavy stature.
He has a reputation for stepping in when he catches bullies in the act, telling them to use him as a punching bag instead. This is due to his desire to protect, but he absolutely dislikes hurting those weaker than himself, so he ends up taking more lumps than he really should.
Outside of school, he enjoys the "Arena Warriors," a weekly televised event where opposing combatants focus more on creating a great light-show with energy patterns rather than actual combat, & aspires to become a "face character" of the show one day.

Zerk (throwing 2 fierce sweep attacks in a helix pattern) has middling power & low reserves in terms of energy, but enjoys remote manipulation of his attacks; whether making weaving streams/spirals or outright homing strikes. His physical prowess is rather lackluster too, & compensates for this with his long-range superiority.
Abby & Geoff are his only friends, as he has been described by others as "insufferable" due to being a know-it-all, a pedant, and generally belligerent with seemingly no self-awareness.
He does have a good side, though, made evident by his admiration for the city's best doctor; he has told his friends he wants to learn healing powers and help those in need, a secret he doesn't want let out.
>>
File: tegaki.png (9 KB, 500x500)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>567840
His only form of communication is a head shake and (rarely) pen and paper.
[Man, you just want to fall in love with every Teiche in existence, do you? Well, you can't. 4 would be only 15 years old in a matter of a month. A non-platonic relationship with her would be illegal.]
>>
File: SYNDREA.png (408 KB, 441x794)
408 KB
408 KB PNG
Syndrea was a Noblewoman of the Great Nation of Atalantia who had an attraction towards bloodshed from an early age, which brought her to the arena. She hired the greatest teachers and trained everyday, but on top of this, Syndrea would begin worshiping new gods, ones that would grant her the prowess to gain victory through obscure blood rituals.

Syndrea would become the most dominant combatant the arena would ever see, her skills became supernatural in the eyes of the audience. Unbeknownst to the rest of the world, Syndrea was slowly transforming into an unholy abomination capable only of killing, and experiencing euphoria from the act.

Many grew disturbed by her post-victory rituals, in which she would drink the blood from her slain opponents from freshly opened throats, but more would admire the spectacle of it all, regarding her as someone blessed by the gods. Syndrea's fanatical followers would do everything they could to aggrandize and appease their demi-goddess, including allowing her to feed on their lifeblood, considering it a blessing.

Syndrea's the other Nobles would do nothing to curb her cultish control over the people, for they feared what would happen if they gained her attention. Not that they had too much to worry about, all she wanted to do was fight and satisfy her thirst. Politics weren't of any consequence to her. It would seem her perfect life would go on forever until the Calamity hit.

The earth shook, volcanic fire and brimstone hailed from the reddened sky, dimmed by a wilting sun, many believing this was an omen that the Old Gods have left and the Dark Gods have taken over what was abandoned.

Syndrea took this change in stride, the strong were the only survivors, and the sun no longer hurt her skin, she decided to take a walk into the wastes and find whatever else was strong enough to live through it all...and drink its blood

TL;DR - Bloodthirsty Vampire Bitch roams around looking for cool shit to kill and drink the blood of
>>
>>567875
Yes, purely platonic! I may be degenerate, but I haven't fallen so far as to lewd a minor; I just have a tendency to over-gush sometimes.
>>
File: wip0.2.png (2.54 MB, 3024x2568)
2.54 MB
2.54 MB PNG
>>
File: Claire Siegfried.png (471 KB, 810x900)
471 KB
471 KB PNG
Claire Siegfried, a natural psychic, lives with her father Tomlyn and brother Rigel, both of whom are self-professed demon hunters. While she generally tries to distance herself from demon hunting activities, Claire often finds herself embroiled in some plan or another which are usually centered around one particular demon who calls himself “Chrieg”. She is frequently accompanied by her friends Leonard and Cassandra, who are usually coerced into demon hunting as well.
While Claire tries to be cool and aloof as her appearance might suggest, she is actually rather excitable, and often finds herself getting worked up in high-energy situations like combat or poker night. Claire is trained in hand-to-hand combat due to her inability to effectively use martial weapons and terrible marksmanship. While not particularly strong, she is quite nimble and, using her ability, utilizes well-placed strikes to incapacitate even the largest of foes.
Claire’s ability, the Arc Buster, allows her to charge psychic energy and manifest it as electricity. While her general projection range limited, a subset of her ability called Arc Persistence allows her to imbue any non-ground object with electricity, and can be used to power or disrupt electronics. Perhaps the strongest aspect of her power, however, is the ability to expend a full charge state to teleport anywhere within 10 meters in a damaging burst of electricity.
>>
>>567970
She's like one of those flawed waifus that has unusually large facial features (such as cheeks and eyebrows).
I'd date her.
>>
>>567970
It's hard for me to pick out any one part of this I especially like, but the effects and colors really stand out for me in a great way; the purples, reds, golds, and greys meld together nicely. You also gave it a nice glow without making it obnoxious.

I like her story, too.
>>
>>567943
neat
is there a backstory for your character?
>>
File: sway_chan (2).png (15 KB, 480x720)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
Sway Chan is a young lady gone hikki. During her
freshman year of high school (10th grade JP) she
gets a hard on talking to cute boys in her school
and luckily hides it. She was later bullied in her
senior year of high school for getting a hard on in
the middle of class when asked to finish a math
equation on the chalkboard. A once flourishing,
beautiful young lady now locks herself in her
bedroom and plays with herself under the
assumption that she's incapable of finding a boy
who loves her.
>>
File: BNMarielxBig.png (18 KB, 948x637)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
Another videogame invasion edit.
>>
>>568033
>Megaman Battle Network
That brings back some good memories. When I was younger, I made a setting heavily based on the Cyberworld itself, but with no influence from the human world, and various other inspirations and original tweaks to spice things up. Closest thing to fanfiction I've ever done aside from an obvious Pokémon + Digimon ripoff I did before that in middle school.

I don't have any drawings from those silver days, though (probably a good thing, because my style was *even worse* back then).
>>
>>568045
Oof
Digimon brings me way back
I think I watched it religiously when I was like 8.
Always preferred it over pokemon for the more elaborate art and overall more convoluted plot. Some of the darker elements of the story escaped me though.
>>
File: 20190205_194136.png (113 KB, 289x289)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>>567970
>that little sliver of her skirt where her black panties are exposed
nice touch
>>
File: tegaki.png (17 KB, 555x555)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>567970
please hit me square in the dick, Claire
>>
File: New canvas.png (929 KB, 2100x800)
929 KB
929 KB PNG
A few quick ones. They're a bit messy, but I wanted to get them done tonight.
>>567387
I had an inordinately difficult time drawing that hair. Hope I didn't do your character a disservice.
>>567391
Concerned was the first expression I thought of, so that's the face that stuck. I like the power, but what is the condition that allows it to work?
>>567540
I realized I've never drawn your character, so I figured it was time to do so. What texture is she supposed to be? And are the hair and flesh differently textured?
>>567607
You're doing just fine so far. Good on you for drawing every day, too. I don't have that kind of discipline, that's for sure.
>>
>>568026
I guess her face is a bit large for her head, isn't it? That wasn't the intent, but that's what I get for being so hot to finish the picture.
>>568028
Hey, thanks, anon. You're too kind. I hardly ever color anything, so you're giving me some good encouragement.
>>568087
A sharp-eyed one, aren't you? I suppose it's a by-product of designing the outfit straight-on without thinking about the angles.
>>568103
Thanks for drawing her, anon.
You're begging for trouble, saying things like that.
>>
>>568033
Patrician taste, Battle Network was goat. I hope they finish that fangame sometime.
>>
File: Greengrill.jpg (134 KB, 1600x1400)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>568120
honestly no idea. I usually just draw her as though she has regular skin, just blue. I don't have a realistic understanding of her. Pic related is the original greengrill
>>
>>568127
Which one, the chrono x or the touhoufags one, i think the weeb one already got cancelled.
>>
>>568137
Chrono X.
>>
>>568140
Chrono X isn't done? Is it cancelled?
>>
>>568149
>>568140
>>568137
>>568127
>>568059
Nice OCs you fucking dipshits.
>>
>>568152
You too.
>>
File: spritemariel.png (4 KB, 300x218)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>568152
Fine, fine, have another vidya OC invasion.
>>
>>568156
That's what caused this to happen in the first place you ESL spic, fuck off already.
>>
File: moresprites.png (6 KB, 515x76)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>568157
Oh... Well, maybe another one will do the trick.
>>
>>568157
>cries about OCs not being posted
>cries about OCs being posted
>>
File: 1545144051357-vp.png (513 KB, 700x700)
513 KB
513 KB PNG
>>568208
>defends tripfaggots who always derail the thread
>defends himself via samefagging
You're a broken record, Mariel. It's easy to distinguish you from anyone else.
>>
Holy fuck, not this shit again. We can't even go a month without clogging the thread up with drama, huh?

>b-but he started it
Guess who has the power to not type out words in the comment form? Same person who has the power to not click the post button. Same person who has the power to click "Hide Post."
Namefags will only ruin things if you let them. By bitching about them, you're showing that they bother you, and that gives them power. Be a better man.
>>
>>568211
We did exactly that, and it lead to derailment regardless. Consider that before you make a hypocritical paragraph about not acknowledging shitposts, you fucking moron.
>>
>>568211
yeah but you literally went and acknowledged them you glue huffing retard
>>
File: mabiwuw-marielx2.png (545 KB, 1227x1387)
545 KB
545 KB PNG
Don't fight, post OCs.
>>
>>568227
You didnt draw that faggot, you dont draw anything. Thats just something you suckered some artist into making
>>
>>568229
>"Post OC!"
>Post OC
>"Why are you posting your OC!"
>Post something different
>"You didnt make it!"

So... You only want to complain without reason?
>>
>>568230
>you post an oc
>it leads to off topic bullshit
>someone gets pissed about the off topic bullshit
>you post more to instigate more off topic bullshit out of spite

>suddenly, you care about OCs when your ass is under fire
Like what I said at >>568209, you're a broken record and you always come back to this fucking stupid excuse when you're under fire.
>>
>>568232
I like how you call off-topic to people talking about the thing the OC is inspired in while posting your usual walls of senseless ranting, it's pretty ironic.
>>
>>568237
"haha you're off topic!" said the faggot who derails the thread literally every time he posts.
>>
>>568230
Reminder that the first half of >>564362 was all you.
>>
File: marielsaid.gif (1.86 MB, 673x534)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB GIF
>>568239
Oh the time i saved the thread from becoming /aco/ drawthread V2?

Yeah good times, either way, you could at least post OC with your crying, so you contribute with something.
>>
>>568240
Yeah, you saved people from having to discuss their OCs, just as the thread intended! You're a real hero, Mariel.
>>
>>568237
Different person you spic, this is a OC DRAWTHREAD. Can you read that word you spic? DRAWTHREAD, as in "algo que tu dibjuaste," something you clearly fail to understand
>>
>>568242
>Posted lots of drawings i made
>Guy complaining
>Post a single drawing i didnt make
>Guy complaining again with an exaggerated post like if 20 posts like those were made.
Thanks for reinforcing the point made in >>568230
>>
>>568243
Thanks for derailing further with your retarded logic spic
>>
>>568243
>Posted lots of drawings I traced/stole
>Guy complaining
>Post another drawing I didn't make
>Guy complaining again because I made 20 posts like those in my entire stay here on /i/.
ftfy
>>
>>568245
>traced
>checks through this and the previous thread to confirm
Jesus, not only can mariel fail to put up and argument but he can't draw worth a damn despite being on this site for many years
>>
>>568211
Just hide the posts man, it's what I've been doing and it works like a charm.
>>
File: 1539263059987.png (765 KB, 1001x1001)
765 KB
765 KB PNG
>>567387
When they can't or won't draw in the lines but the art style is so nice you don't give a shit. Good work anon, you have any more art like that? maybe an archive?
>>
>>567536
Why aren't there more replies to this.
>>
>>568280
Because there's jack shit to talk about. This character, despite the passion the artist has for appearance, has absolutely nothing going on except for vividly complex drawings. No personality, no back story, no powers, no fucking purpose.
>>
File: thinking.png (163 KB, 289x394)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
Here is another tra-er... drawing.
>>
>>568283
Basicly this "artist's" should fuck off our board, based meralx saving this board and thread
>>
If your OC has no powers then you should fuck off
>>
>tfw +22 posts in ~a day is a BAD thing
>>
File: Ciphergheist_sm.png (1.07 MB, 1000x1414)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
I created this character mostly for practice, but also so I could do character designs and not feel too committed to them.
>>
>>568321
This is cool. I like the dark mood and cyber aesthetic represented. Did this start as a physical painting, or was it all digital?
Either way, excellent work.
>>
>>568344
All digital. Glad you liked it!
>>
File: isaacariel.png (796 KB, 507x709)
796 KB
796 KB PNG
More tracing, traditional style.
>>
>>568350
why are you still posting
you've already posted your character a ton
that's just inconsiderate
>>
File: image7.jpg (74 KB, 638x1000)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>568353
Let me say it for him:
>pOsTs Oc
>"WaAaAaAh StOp PoStInG oCs!!!!!!!"
>pic related is Marielx for the next 10 posts because he doesn't know when to shut up
>>
>>568353
>you already posted a ton
This brings up a question I've been curious about, and has nothing to do with attention-whore namefags.
How much is too much? Theoretically, on a good day with all of it to myself, I could come up with drawings every hour or so. This, I believe, would make people sick of my style very quickly, even if I was doing different characters, so I've been holding off every few days, with some days having bouts of "I don't feel like it" or life getting in the way in general.

Don't take this as a brag, either, because I know I have a long ways to go in terms of improvement; I used to take 10-20 minutes on drawings and they looked terrible. While taking my time on things has helped me improve, there is a whole other tangled mess of problems I still need to work out.

Anyway...
What I'm trying to ask is, how often can I post without getting on peoples' nerves? Should I just stick to the one every few days, or can I do one a day, or should I just "read the room" and post based on how many other people have posted?
>>
>>568360
If you're posting too frequently, it shows that you're not really putting a lot of time into your work. I don't care how often you post as long as you're not spamming the thread with low-effort garbage.
>>
>>568360
That particular point is that mariel only has one character that he posts ad nauseam. Even if he did draw his own things without tracing, it would be irritating to see the same character 6+ times in a thread, several threads in a row.
Like >>568364 said, I think as long as you're actually applying a good amount of effort to draw something, regardless of your skill level, you're fine. Hell, I used to post stuff in this kind of thread once or more a day and no one really gave a damn.
>>
>>568364
>>568365
I thought as much, but still wanted to ask. Thanks guys!
>>
well if you're going to post a ton of the same character, you might as well make your own thread. But I generally don't have a problem with people uploading more content
>>
File: blue_omega redux.jpg (431 KB, 691x1001)
431 KB
431 KB JPG
Something a little different from the stuff I normally post; this character is from the MMBN-inspired Cyberworld I mentioned in >>568045. Note that this is done from memory in my current style, and not the style I used back then (the early 2000's; it's gone through so many changes since then, it would be hard to replicate it).

Blue (yeah, that's his name, the idea being that as a being of data, the names of people were unconventional by our standards (but really that's just a lazy cop-out)) is the cold and stoic member of his team of heroes, representing the power of water and ice. Though I've repeatedly retconned and reset the net-like universe, he has consistently been an ex-member of some official organization, joining up with the other three (fire, electric, and nature representatives) in their vigilante team.

This picture is the "omega form" of his original iteration, with an ice-blade formed on his arm; the forms being a nearly direct ripoff of MMBN 3, where enemy Navis had alpha, beta, and omega versions. The only difference being that upper versions had to be accessed via a large expendature of energy (much like Super Saiyans) and when damaged too much or exhausted, the user would revert back to their basic form.

You can really see what I was into at the time; my copying habit was really unsubtle back then.
>>
File: sancta.png (150 KB, 1000x1000)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
Doodle of my character Sancta who is a snake girl
I don't have a story for her, I just think she's cute
>>
>>568450
She IS cute, though.
>>
File: tegaki.png (5 KB, 400x400)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>568450
>>
File: Art and shit_237.jpg (245 KB, 3212x2392)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
Aight, so this is my toku OC, AJ Kyeron. AJ is a fresh outta college burn out, who had high hopes for the job of his dreams, but now just works a 9-5, unfulfilling desk job. Thanks to this, his will is completely gone, basically just going with the flow of things and lacking any semblance of a backbone. One day, he breaks and decides to kill himself. Just as he's about to do a rad ass flip off a building, monsters bust on to the roof, and attack him. But before they can get him in the jugular, a graffiti-donning, power ranger lookin, super person. She tosses him the BREAK RUNNER and the HENSHIN TRIGGER. AJ puts it on, and transforms into BREAKER LOCKE. And that begins his adventure basically. There's other breakers like MACY, OUTKAST, ECHO, VIRTUOUS, OUROBOROS, VATICAN, etc.
>>
File: 1477288153569.jpg (2.6 MB, 2448x3264)
2.6 MB
2.6 MB JPG
Another traditional i thought was lost forever.
>>
>>568527
Hey, I recommend you never come back here.
>>
>>568528
Haha okay, fair enough, see ya later
>>
File: New canvas.png (615 KB, 1600x700)
615 KB
615 KB PNG
Didn't have too much time to draw today but I wanted to draw a few more OCs today, so they're a bit sloppy.
>>568450
Simple design but still cute. The color of the snake part reminds me of Arbok.
>>567743
I just sort of guessed for colors, so they're probably wrong, but oh well.
>>567431
Are those glasses or goggles? They turned out as some kind of terrible in-between here, but oh well.
>>
File: dream catcher.png (648 KB, 1000x1000)
648 KB
648 KB PNG
Made a new character today. She's a a dream catcher and gives everyone good dreams, I'm thinking maybe she suffers from nightmares herself though
>>568592
She looks great, thanks for drawing her
It reminds me of Arbok too
>>
>>568592
where else can I find you at?
>>
File: Untitled417.png (572 KB, 768x768)
572 KB
572 KB PNG
Two new OC's I've created this week!~

The wip is based off a jelly fish, she'll more than likely have a pink color pallete.

The angel girl started off as a fun sketch that I wanted to finish up.

Both are nameless and have no stories so far, just for funsies. Might sell off the angel as I dont see myself ever using her for anything, I'd rather her go to a loving home haha.
>>
>>567557
Thank you!
>>568280
>>568283
I apologize for not adding a backstory but sadly im not at all good at that sorta stuff, and i feel giving them one would be a bit disingenuous? Theyre kinda mostly the character i do when im trying to vent emotions or ideas onto paper, so they.. kinda have story? *shrug*
But id be very glad to get critiques or questions, im new to this place as is.

>>568297
The op didnt mandate the requirement of story to the characters drawn, so ill have to decline
>>
>>568666
>Theyre kinda mostly the character i do when im trying to vent emotions or ideas onto paper, so they.. kinda have story?
It's an avatar, then. A persona. Not a character.
>>
>>568592
HOLY SHIT HOLMES THANKS FOR DRAWIN ROSE DUDE! her hair s'pose to be white and stuff, but idc, still dope ass art holy frig
>>
>>568667
I suppose id be okay with that sorta description, but Id still call it a character
I mean, its certainly not a stand in for myself, just someone I draw for slightly less obvious reasons
>>
File: Art and shit_238(2).jpg (199 KB, 2892x2076)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>567743
Here's some more art for the three
>>
File: bad valentine_sm.png (1.71 MB, 1000x1499)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB PNG
Happy valentine's day anons
>>
File: 1542668070616.png (13 KB, 464x223)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
Some girl i wanted to make for a one off visual novel
>>
File: tegaki.png (13 KB, 500x500)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
Give a big, old F to Przybetta, who hasn't had a boyfriend since she was 14.
>>568592
Mods shown horrible judgement as soon as you posted. All the banworthy shit clogging this board and they decide to ban me for a fucking Moonman meme on a thread that would have been deleted 24 hours before then. Sorry for not being here to say "thanks" earlier.
>>568731
I don't approve of reposting art you got elsewhere, but this is quite a cute character you have. Who's the original guy who made this?
>>
>>568774
Uhh I made it my dude idk how I can prove I made it? But thanks for the complement!
>>
>>568774
Its your fault for using moonman on 4channel, dumbass delta
>>
>>568777
>Uhh I made it my dude idk how I can prove I made it?
The default 4chan filename is attached to it, implying that you downloaded it.
>>
>>568781
It's mine. I literally directly uploaded it from my computer? Try to reverse image search it, it hasn't been posted anywhere but here.
>>
>>568785
Draw more if you're so confident that it's your art
>>
File: mariellove2.png (65 KB, 615x2011)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
By someone from /v/ request, another one, valentine version.
>>
>>568800
>Nope, not gonna happen. EVER.
At least you realize nobody likes your fucking shitty avatar.
>>
File: Happyvalentines.png (7 KB, 238x270)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>568787
Bit late but here my dude

>>
>>568774
>>568800
can you guys get the fuck out of here please
>>
>>568809
ladies first :^) that means you sweetheart
>>
>>568807
cute
>>
File: darling there you are.png (500 KB, 564x787)
500 KB
500 KB PNG
gay emo retard
>>
File: Mel.png (253 KB, 600x1000)
253 KB
253 KB PNG
I found a doodle in an old notebook and decided to re-work the design. Only a sketch for today because I haven't come up with a color palette yet.
Melissa Talyn hails from the Chiatz Theocracy, a powerful, wealthy nation steeped in evocation magic, but bereft of advanced technology and healing magic. As a devastating plague ravaged her country, Melissa began to despise her own mortality, and turned to necromancy to assuage her fear of death. She eventually settled on an ultimate goal of becoming a lich.
To prevent an early demise at the hands of the plague, she fled far, far from home seeking refuge in the harsh desert of the Outlands.
When travelling, Melissa is usually seen carrying a large, antlered skull, belonging to a creature that calls itself Callaghan, who manifests as a foul-smelling bulbous black mass. Callaghan is the only thing Melissa brought with her from the Chiatz Theocracy, which is only due to his obstinate refusal to be left behind.
>>568594
You're welcome, and I'm glad you like it.
It's gotta be the color, but to be fair it is a nice shade of purple.
>>568596
Nowhere but here, bby.
It's all for shits and giggles anyway.
>>568668
No problem. I'm flattered by your enthusiasm.
I would have never guessed white hair. Is she really supposed to be that old?
>>
>>568946
chief, just say that you're hoping for porn here
>>
File: marshall.png (25 KB, 550x750)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
dabbled with this guy for a little on /i/ high before i got bored with it. decided to redraw him today.
his name's marshall and he's a plant monster. ive had him for a long time but ive never done much with him.
>>
>>568957
>/i/ high
Yikes!
>>
>>568957
What was this /i/ high thing?
>>
File: Annette ref (1).png (275 KB, 999x845)
275 KB
275 KB PNG
Annette Beauvais: Starry-eyed, banana-haired, magically-created human who hates death, dying, and general not-livingness. She's an eccentric, cowardly oddball who uses light-based magic (mostly in the form of illusions.) Her goal is to eliminate death entirely. While her heart's in the right place there, she's naive to the ways of the world.
>>
File: Chrieg.png (241 KB, 800x1000)
241 KB
241 KB PNG
One more. This one also doesn't have a serviceable color palette yet, and the design is still somewhat of a work in progress.
Here's Chrieg, as mentioned in >>567970, anyway.
Chrieg is extremely tall, although his poor posture makes him appear less so. The spines covering his body are articulated and can move just like fingers. They are occasionally decorated during the holidays.
When disguised as human(sketch of his face in red), he appears as a tall, gangly man in an ill-fitting and slightly dirty blue suit.
>>568950
Gentle anon, if I wanted such a thing I'd draw it myself
>>
File: moon.jpg (114 KB, 900x1336)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
here is an update of the character I posted in the previous thread, decided to give her a chinese inspired set of armour, loosely based on the moon rabbit. not exactly sure about the colours yet
>>
>>568973
This looks really nice, I like your line work.
Maybe red would go nice with that gold?
>>
>>568946
Yeah, its weird to explain, but she's a random age, mostly to explain all the adventures she and the kids have. Like, she's conviently old enough to be a member of the knights of the round table, which is why she has Excalibur, or she's conviently old enough to be one of the musketeers . Basically she's old enough whenever it's convenient
>>
>>568960
dwego
>>
File: Nia19_01Feb.png (343 KB, 1000x1500)
343 KB
343 KB PNG
>>567394
Hehe I appreciate that! Thanks, anon!
>>568120
Wow she looks beautiful! I really appreciate this, anyone who does any fanart for me couldn't do my a disservice. Thanks so much, this is being saved
>>568279
Who needs to draw in the lines lmao
Thanks for the compliment, deejaysketches is my tumblr. All I post is Nia. I need to practice though with other things.
>>568304
Definitely. Drawing the same stuff won't help me. I am drawing as a hobby, especially since I don't have much free time nowadays (work and stuff). But I want to take a few weeks to study up on anatomy, lighting and things. Thanks for the critique, Anon!

>posting one more nia. Surprised so many people responded to this post
>>
File: rochelle pose.jpg (329 KB, 732x1003)
329 KB
329 KB JPG
Another elite protector of her city, Rochelle is, on the outside, your typical stoic sword-swinger who gets shit done with her honed skills. It would be a mistake to think she's cool-headed by any right; she is both eager to go dashing into battle, and quick to lose composure under stress, switching from exclusively melee combat to strafing and firing energy volleys on targets overwhelming her. However, she is working on her temperance, and learning ways to use internal energy to enhance her physical abilities.

Outside of work, she's fairly critical of others (from what they say and do, to what they wear), and seemingly hard to impress, even with the few people she's friends with. Anyone who hasn't fought alongside her doesn't deserve her attention, in her own opinion; and while she wouldn't be caught dead admitting it, she greatly adores one of her peers.
>>
File: princess.png (176 KB, 760x3826)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
Ahhh this reminds me of the good days on /v/ when people used to make original content and not just porn.
>>
>>569016
"the good days on /v/" were when you didn't fucking come there
>>
>>568973
i'm in love with this design. the way you draw faces gives me Senri Kita vibes
>>
File: hlakjsl.png (852 KB, 1000x1222)
852 KB
852 KB PNG
this is Kinder, Monarch of Sabbox. dresses clown tier, makeup and wigs all around. no one knows their gender, including myself. they gained the title of Monarch by walking in and taking it, aka killing the king, queen, and queen mother (they were assholes anyway), but keeping the kiddies around in servitude. this was feasible since Kinder is a collective of gods housed in one body (and a few others) that wanted to play on the playground they created, but with builtin lifehacks at their disposal. the scope of these is dependent on what things each god helped engineer, so one that has had a hand in bodily functions might could make you literally shit your pants. uniting all these little gimmicks into one package makes quite the powerhouse. their style of rule is like good cop, bad cop and shifts erratically. they are getting on in the years, at least 60 by now, but refuse to fuck off and die just yet to the dismay of many (except the cult following that worships and kisses their toes)
>>
>>568961
A boogeyman group that's been dead for 2 years Novascotianegro likes to cite much like Discord, or shitposters (only if people are shitposting on threads he's trying to maintain, otherwise he's completely okay with them fucking up everything else)
>>
File: Art and shit_253.jpg (128 KB, 2304x1960)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>568525
This is AJ mid henshin, the chains are attached to his armor which retracts unto his body, making the armor.
>>
File: momo ref.png (429 KB, 1500x1320)
429 KB
429 KB PNG
redrew that oc i posted earlier
>>
Wow, where is everyone?
>>
File: ninja.png (85 KB, 757x3826)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
>>569422
Here, but slowposting to avoid that one guy to throw another tantrum.

Have more comics.
>>
>>569429
that transition of the sword from broadside was pretty hot, i could visualize it as an animation
>>
File: IMG_20190221_230938.png (7 KB, 258x242)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
Here's one of my characters, Midori.
She acts as a save point, and a party member later on.
She generally tries to keep a cheery demeanor, but often finds herself annoyed by the stressful occurrences around her.
She wears her green "S" mask to secretly hide the large scars which drag across her face. She's very self conscious of the scars, and finds herself extremely uncomfortable without her mask.
>>
>>569436
Hey, thanks, makes me happy that someone liked it.
>>
File: dissu101.png (4 KB, 387x394)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
hi
>>
>>569429
I like it!

For the past week or so, I've just been suffering from a block; not really able to think of anything & being dissatisfied with everything I do put down on paper, but I thought there would still be more people posting without me.
>>
File: tegaki.png (14 KB, 500x500)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>569429
What are the... odds?
>>
>>569482
Give me a candy already!
>>
>>569486
You're too dead to have one.
>>
File: summon.png (257 KB, 784x4798)
257 KB
257 KB PNG
And another one.
>>
Solidifying a future version of an old OC.
Reminder that I'm still doing things for >>567370.
>>
>>569846
Looks like shit
>>
>>569846
Looks bad Todd.
>>
File: tegaki.png (11 KB, 400x400)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>569865
>>569867
I didn't know he reminded you so much of your mom, anon. Anyways, call me back when you have an opinion that's actually worth a fucking shit.
(forgot to hide the sketch layer, lol)
>>
>>569869
Anyone could see that your art is mediocre. Its been two years and you haven't improved at all.
>>
File: przyy.png (11 KB, 300x711)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>569870
>It's been two years and you haven't improved at all.
Want to look again? Maybe post your own art in the meantime so that your opinion is, dare I say it again, actually worth a fucking shit?
>>
>>569871
Read my post again
>>
File: limillacomparisons.png (72 KB, 2000x1291)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
>>569872
Here, take this [L].
>>
>>569846
>>569871
>>569873
Oh, are you back from begging for free art already delta?
>>
File: defend.png (11 KB, 456x395)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
Why?
For the glory of Team Chocolate, of course.
>>
File: Reign shot.png (1.5 MB, 1920x1080)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
I am using my characters for something for once and I drew a goth girl without giving her round glasses. I feel like I have made a lot of progress
>>
File: gettem.jpg (765 KB, 2794x1986)
765 KB
765 KB JPG
58th Spirit of Solomon and Great President of Hell, give it up for the emo piece of shit extraordinaire, Avnas!
When Lucifer rebelled against God that one time Avnas was pretty bored and decided to take his side for fun. He's a demon now and sentenced to eternal damnation forever, except not really because God promised Avnas (and all other fallen angels) that he'd be able to come back into heaven in 2,000 years.
Lo and behold it's 20XX AD, and it looks like somebody forgot to hold up their end of the bargain.

He's also really into astrology (sources claim him to be a scorpio, hence the scorpion tail.) and astronomy, and thinks God ain't shit compared to the beauty of the universe.
His favorite food is sega genesis cartridges and his favorite color is cerulean.
>>
File: ocdoodle.png (324 KB, 690x863)
324 KB
324 KB PNG
I haven't drawn an OC in forever it feels like
>>
>>569874
I want to get paid in vidya game loot
>>
>>570036
>Great President of Hell
>When Lucifer rebelled against God that one time Avnas was pretty bored and decided to take his side for fun.
>God ain't shit compared to the beauty of the universe.

is he another of mario's secret brothers?
>>
>>570073
>>
File: Xian.png (3.05 MB, 2428x3439)
3.05 MB
3.05 MB PNG
I don't know what to name her
>>
>>569043
That's lookin good
>>
File: YUP.png (3.8 MB, 1920x1920)
3.8 MB
3.8 MB PNG
RGBow

umm it's basically just me...

but with a bow ...*SWEATS*

WOULD BE NEAT IF SOMEONE DREW ME BESIDES MYSELF

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GOD IS PERCEIVED INTERNET SOCIAL ANXIETY REAL OR AM I ENGULFED IN HOT LAVA OR SOMETHING HEHEHE HEH. heh.
>>
>>570112
I'd say this is for original characters and not self-inserts, but mariel, green, and delta keep posting here. Also, I think you're underage. You've gotta be 18+ to post on 4chan.
>>
>>570113

>im 26

holy lol i am a loser kek
>>
>>570113
>people i don't like have self inserts and not ocs
You have a point with Mariel since he consistently avatarfags but this is one big ass bundle of straws to grasp at
>>
>>570112
I can read the words, but I have no idea what they're supposed to mean. What the actual fuck?

>>570113
Is this another infamous namefag I don't know about?
>>
File: output_Q6vOMo.gif (76 KB, 384x194)
76 KB
76 KB GIF
The best team, and a lot of OC was made that day.
>>
File: 1550831737663.jpg (43 KB, 428x538)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>570131
HOLY FUCK JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY
>b-but i'm posting an oc
NO THE FUCK YOU ARE NOT YOU ARE JUST SPAMMING THE SAME FUCKING OBNOXIOUS AVATAR OVER AND OVER AGAIN EXPECTING PEOPLE TO ASSPAT YOU
YOU HAVE ONLY BEEN HERE FOR FIVE MONTHS AND SOMEHOW YOU ARE ALREADY ONE OF THE MOST INSUFFERABLE CUNTS ON THIS BOARD TO THIS VERY DAY

IN YOUR LANGUAGE
TOMA TU ESTÚPIDA PROSTITUTA Y TE VAS A /v/
>>
>>570132
>Crying wall of text
Welcome back, i guess.
>>
File: 1550669449258.jpg (18 KB, 265x261)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>570136
>>crying wall of text
>implying
You derailed the last two threads over shit like "i dun wan ayycoh qwestuns in da fread!" or anything implying that the threads are objectively better without you (protip: they are). You aren't proving yourself to be the better man, you aren't showing that you're even correct about one thing, you're just being an obnoxious shit and posting old junk because you keep deluding yourself into thinking people want to see it while even the Discordfags would agree that you should go back where you deserve to be; not on /v/, but at the dumpster behind the abortion clinic. If you took one minute to make one NEW thing every time you posted, and it was all your work and not someone else's, maybe you wouldn't be so bad, but you refuse to do that over and over again. That's why people hate you. That's why there's a "crying wall of text" rightfully telling you to fuck off. If only you took the time to actually learn the ropes of Oekaki, the last bastion of original content, people wouldn't shit on you so much for treating the board like your personal autistic dumping ground and leaving behind whatever literal shit from year's past.
>inb4 you disregard this as shitposting or simply not worth paying attention to, and the whole fucking cycle repeats again
>>
>>570137
I'm just tired of mariel posting their character again and again in this thread -- the same fucking character every time, and never anything new to say about it other than "another one" or "here's something someone else drew for me"
it's as if mariel is trying to flex, but for no one. It's always that trap maid character and it's not even original, it's from some korean mmo. What's the point of posting it here...
>>
>>570140
you are the only person who gives a shit
>>
>>570145
You are the only person who believes this.
>>
>>570146
You are getting this mad over someone posting dumb pictures on an imageboard for doodling. it is endlessly inane. If you paid no attention to it then the posts would just quietly pass without anybody else giving attention to it.

What happens if the thread gets filled with their pictures? Another thread gets made. who gives a shit
>>
File: 1551625008101.jpg (14 KB, 254x283)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>570147
>You are getting this mad over someone posting dumb pictures on an imageboard for doodling.
Ah, the strawman. You make your argument look good by completely misinterpreting and watering down mine in order to make it easier to attack. Here, I'll do it too. "You are getting this mad over someone discussing dumb pictures on an imageboard for doodling."
>If you paid no attention to it then the posts would just quietly pass
And then Mariel would do the same thing over and over again, having no repercussion.
>without anybody else giving attention to it.
Oh, bullshit.
There are 104 unique posters here with 223 unique posts made, and somehow you think that out of all 104 of them, only one gives Mariel shit. Not only is that ridiculously paranoid, but it also shows just how ignorant you are to unironically suggest it.
You know why I said "you are the only person who believes this"? I expected you to defend yourself almost immediately against the implication, making you see the hypocrisy in your own post. To hell with that, though; you can't even see why Mariel is such a worthless bumfuck.
>What happens if the thread gets filled with their pictures? Another thread gets made. who gives a shit
By your logic, you shouldn't even be replying in the first place because the ability to simply make a new thread renders your false virtue in vain. Shut the fuck up, dumbass.
>>
>>570149
I changed my mind I am now the #1 mariel fan and I will support and cherish every post he makes

fuck you
>>
>>570152
Thanks for letting me know you're too retarded to read, it is very valuable information.
>>
>>570080

lana poshberry
>>
>>570152
unironically cringe and bluepilled
>>
Shut the fuck up and draw something or go back to /trash/
>>
>>570158
>>570131
Yeah mariel, fuck off to /trash/.
>>
>>570160
I second this, fuck mariel fucking spic and his fucking oc. I lose a bit of myself everytime i see your avatar.
>>
File: tegaki.png (12 KB, 400x400)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
Today, I will remind them.
https://www.strawpoll.me/10316244/r
>>
>>570132
If the overwhelming amount of salt & anger in this post won't convince him to leave, I'm sure the all caps & joje image will.

Nobody can stand up to that level of power.
>>
>>570140
I agree with you. I agree with >>570137 and >>570149 too.
I'm also sick of the namefag drama, and I'm sick of seeing these threads being shit up with arguments and bitching. Really, though, what is this hostility towards Mariel doing? He's still here despite the shitflinging. You guys talk about him posting "without repercussions," but what are those repercussions? Shitting up the threads on your own terms? That's all this is amounting to, and I'm sure he's laughing behind his computer/phone screen. It clearly isn't making him go away. There probably isn't a way to make him go away, because he's such a fucking slut for attention, unless he fucks up and breaks the site rules, and somehow gets permabanned.

So, is needlessly shitting up these threads on your own terms what you want? Clearly, what we all want is for him to go and stay go, but is this your "Plan B"?
>>
>>570173
Okay, so let's not shit up the threads. Let's shit up the feedback so that nobody but the moderators will listen to us.
http://www.4chan.org/feedback
All who participate should include the strawpoll (>>570171), all the shit Mariel has done thus far (which includes encouraging off-topic discussion, REEEing at the /aco/ questions from threads ago, and straight-up just being a fucking faggot), and every additional reason why he should fuck off for good. I don't doubt that he's an unfamiliar stain to any /v/ janitor or moderator, since he's been infamous for years. Getting him in the guillotine should be easy if everything is done right.
Have at it, you heroes.
>>
>>570171
Holy shit, I didn't realize there were more than 50 people on this board, much less over 300.

That aside;
>there are apparently 28 people who think he shouldn't be banned
I doubt it.
>>
File: WizzzKid.png (492 KB, 820x602)
492 KB
492 KB PNG
Stat her /tg/

Name: Pending
Powers: Thumbs may switch positions
Skills: Improved posing
Peculiarities: Decreased detail as I got tired
>>
>>570282
>/tg/
fuck off, you are the harry potter fans of OCs
>>
>>570285
:(

Im sorry Anon is jok
>>
File: thatpose.png (46 KB, 841x714)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
Another one, even if E3 is not that close yet.
>>
>>570331
>>570140
>>
File: Art and shit_280.jpg (124 KB, 2348x1876)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
My oc Kay expressions
>>
File: tbd.png (688 KB, 1016x1899)
688 KB
688 KB PNG
oc/design i made tonight loosely based on a waifu generator picture
>>
File: Princess_Janet.png (167 KB, 1084x1347)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
Made my OC today.
>>
File: Herrero.png (1.46 MB, 1000x1000)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB PNG
Getting into the hang of digital drawing. I still need a lot of fucking practice and a proper tablet.
>>
>>570392
On a side note I realise I should rely less on PS filters
>>
>>570331
Awesome, another fucking effortless trace.
>>
>>570419
Actually that one was made from scratch, even before the template was ever done, and if you compare to it, it doesnt fit.

But i like to see you throw tantrums, so go on.
>>
>>570421
not him but it's literally called "that pose"
dude come on
you don't post any characters except that one and even then you can't even post anything original
do you even know what it means to come up with something on your own?
like yeah I like memes and references as much as the next guy but I don't think this is the place to post that
who even needs to see it
who needs to see your dumb memes of the same character you keep posting again and again?
I draw stupid stuff with my characters all the time! But I don't post it here! Don't you have any kind of self-awareness? Don't you think the thread would be great for other people to post their actually original characters? I mean I know there's people who post /tg/ shit which isn't original either, and delta clogs up the thread with his characters, but at least they're different characters every time! You just keep posting the same thing! You're a one trick pony and maybe it wouldn't even be that bad if you made one post about your character every thread and maybe talked about them, but you make multiple posts in a single thread with your same character, and you never even say anything about it! And I'm fucking sick of it!
Please, please what I wrote and get it through your head. Please. I am PLEADING with you.
>>
>>570422
It's sad how this must be his only way to get any kind of attention.
>>
i don't actually see what the problem with mariel is? feel free to correct me if im wrong but he just seems to be having fun with an oc he seems to like a lot?
>>
>>570450
Don't pay attention to it, it's just a guy stalking me from /v/, probably mad i got a drawing from an artist he liked.
>>
>>570453
You know good and fucking well there's more than one guy who would rather see you shot dead in a drug cartel crossfire than post on 4chan. It'd even be too generous to say there's less than a hundred.
>>
>>570453
The poll had 300+ people who wanted you out, they can't be all jealous can they?
>>
>>570457
...?
>>
File: tegaki.png (6 KB, 400x400)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>570464
He's referring to >>570171 you dense fucktard.
>>
>>570472
>making shit up to defend a tripfag
Sad!
>>
File: 1550421881473.png (145 KB, 294x294)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
>>570472
>>570479
>258 replies
>115 posters
>98 images
In order for this to be remotely plausible, one person would have to IP dupe around 20 times or more. I'll give the assumption that all no-image replies are "IP dupes" because that's not unexpected from your childish straw-grasping.
115 posters minus 98 images brings us to 17 (hey hey it was close) posters who have never posted an image. We can agree that, in your eyes, this is considered a duplicate IP. That would mean that, for every post without an image, one "dupe" would need to post about 9 times (258 minus 98 divided by 17) before being abandoned. Assuming that the only thing these dupes should do is attack Mariel (there are 15 occassions where Marielx has instigated a shitstorm ITT alone; incredible), the theoretical number of total posts by all of the IP dupes (15 times 9) should be 135.

That means you unironically believe that one person has made 135 posts shitting on Marielx.

TL;DR: It's statistically proven that you're fucking retarded.
>>
File: marielhalloween.png (30 KB, 1166x868)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
The lack of OC in an OC thread is disturbing.

One more.
>>
>>570481
Would it ease you to know that this only happened because you decided to intervene, knowing good and well 4chan as a whole would profit from your absence?
>>
>>570484
>there's no way we can account for that with each and every post because we'd have to know what every country every individual poster is from
Thanks for admitting you're just a paranoid faggot then
>>
>>570491
Imagine being so new that you have no idea who Marielx is.
>>
File: 1466742116240.gif (499 KB, 480x228)
499 KB
499 KB GIF
>>570493
>I don't even care who Mariel is
"You got me there, but I'm going pretend to not care so as to look like the bigger man when I'm actually on the edge of closing this tab so as to not to embarrass myself anymore."
>and you have no right calling anyone new when you don't even know how threads track posters
"I think that counting IPs is a higher technological skill than it actually is, and I think people still use ISPs when cellular data exists."
>either that or you're just too retarded
"If I use ad hominem, I will surely win my sweet mexican husband disguising himself as a drawing!"

OH NO BROSK/i/S I JUST GOT TOTALLY OWNED, HOW AM I TO EVER RECOVER?
>>
>>570496
>"I'll get triggered at numbers in a filename and percieve it as some sort of weird flex because I've been hiding in my Discord safe space for so long that I don't touch 4chan unless it's to fail miserably at mocking people my moderator boyfriend tells me to harass"
>"I still think that one person making 135 posts berating Marielx is plausible, thus proving that I have absolutely no knowledge on the specific board that I am on simply because I use le epic 4chan stereotypes as my reason, further cementing my newfaggotry."
>>
>>570498
Because
>1. Oekaki has about 10 posts a day.
>2. Mariel hasn't even posted that much; he has only posted 28 times. He gained only 32 replies in total; a long stretch from 135. Of course, this would make IP duping more of a reality, but it would have to be so carefully planned (since some of these are hours apart, most with unique typing and wording) that the effort and planning would be too drastic and unrealistic
>3. There are more than 300 people who hate Mariel.
>4. You have shown absolutely no evidence that it is, in fact, one person, even though you expect me to prove otherwise. (burden of proof fallacy)
>>570499
Then what's the fucking point of bringing it up so much? Just to have the false sense of winning an argument that only you care about? It wouldn't matter to me who knows more about IPs, I'm just trying to show everyone that the one and only tripfag /i/ had in years is a fucking hindrance. The very fact that you would go to this length for something so fucking stupid is the proof of your low-functioning autism.
>>
>>570501
>>1. This thread alone has had 20 posts in a 3 hour interval so this point is inherently wrong
>what are outliers

>You're the one who brought it up you fucking retard
No I didn't, the 135 posts was to emphasize your silliness to assume that /i/ (not /v/, /b/, /pol/, or /co/ you fucking dunce) would have someone so obsessed that he would make 135 posts. It wasn't a main talking point. It was not even meant to be taken seriously. You just so happen to be so god damn stupid that you assumed both of those things and waste three hours of your life arguing about something I never intended to argue about.
I will take your insults as compliments now; after all, it seems that even a literal rat is more intelligent than you are.
>>
>>570503
I'm going to rehash a quote, simply because I don't think you're going to actually get the point of what I would have otherwise said. In other words, stop replying, faggot.
>OH NO BROSK/i/S I JUST GOT TOTALLY OWNED, HOW AM I TO EVER RECOVER?
>>
>>570505
300 people think you are the problem. Get that though your head.
>>
File: Art and shit_284.jpg (85 KB, 1708x1664)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
Tryna get this thread back on track, did some more art of one of my ocs, some expression work
>>
>>570545
Well i can help a bit i suppose
Sharing here a few weeks ago ended up resparking my want to doodle more stuff
And i did try to like.. make a character fitring a story this time, but writing and story details dont kinda mix well with me...
So heres another Rook im working on.
Though i would love to hear what others think the backstory might be
>>
>>570546
I really admire the way you draw, specifically your lines! Looks really neat!
>>
>>570547
ahh thank you. typically i dont actually show many people my work, but lately ive had friends kinda pushing me to post my work in more places for feedback.. so.. here I am

otherwise i feel like alot of my stuff tends to depress people, since theyre almost always monochromatic and the main character I draw tends to look.. not the happiest.
>>
File: mari.jpg (107 KB, 600x600)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>
File: sketch-1552223392774.png (293 KB, 1080x1080)
293 KB
293 KB PNG
>>
File: the evil is defeated.png (1.78 MB, 1920x800)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB PNG
>all those deleted posts
Thank fuck, the mods are finally snapping into their senses. It's always better without him.
>>
>>570593
I think its because he even went to cry to /v/ for no reason, all his posts are deleted there as well, but enough of this, dont revive drama, post OCs.
>>
>>570594
Hey dumbass, I was the one who did that.
You want drama to not be revived? Here's a simple solution: don't fucking come back here again.
>>
Mariel is a janny, you can't win m8
>>
>>570546
ye love the patterns, keep it up!
>>
Let's get some art in here!
Sorry I can't contribute, I'm in a slump, but it's not like you're missing out on much anyway.
>>
I'm going to rank every girl ITT by waifu potential and nobody can stop me
>>
File: oc14waifus.jpg (1010 KB, 3963x3573)
1010 KB
1010 KB JPG
>>570742
>>
>>570746
>Absolutely no waifu material
So happy people can realize about this without me needing to point it out, thank you do much.
>>
>>570747
Pretty generous to say that, isn't it? 0 is better than -100.
>>
>>570747
Did you just insult every female character in this thread just to get at your rival?

Savage collateral damage.
>>
>>570751
What?
How is praising someone for noticing my character has never been, is not and will never be a waifu insulting others?

Youre trying too hard.
>>
>>570751
No, the autist is so determined to be "pure" and opposed to lewds that he's glad to take the bottom of the barrel.
>>570752
Yes, she's so much of a not-waifu that you requested her nearly every day for the past four years. You're so convincing.
>>
>>570752
I misconstrued how you meant "no waifu material;" it could have been taken as "this image has no waifu material."

I'll admit to reading that wrong and jumping the gun, and I apologize for it.
>>
>>570746
What about
>>570286 this one
>>
>>570756
I said ITT anon
>>
>>570755
Don't mind it, english is not my main language so might not structure my sentences well.
Can we just leave it like that and continue posting OCs? We are past bump limit.
>>
>>570758
I've run a dungeon with you in mabi, didn't see what the problem was
>>
>>570757
not him but could you make one for that thread too? I'd be pretty interested, lmao
>>
>>570762
Majin and Mido would have a new tier named "Low functioning autism" if I made a new one.
>>
>>570764
LOL
>>
This thread isn't very comfy
>>
>>570766
maybe the next one will be
any suggestions for the next thread theme?
>>
>>570767
Honey, you've got a big storm coming.
>>
>>570768
oh that's pretty good
>>
>>570769
you're welcome
just make sure that the OP pic is an actual oc and not something you pulled from danbooru or something
>>
>>570770
guess I mostly did that as a precaution so people wouldn't get so assmad
>why the fuck is [literally who]'s character in the OP, OP? what a fucking circlejerk
>>
>>570771
But that's people who don't contribute to the thread, the same people who would start the threadly bullshit with "muh delta" right when it would die. Their opinions don't matter.
>>
File: 20190311_195325.jpg (3.62 MB, 2881x2538)
3.62 MB
3.62 MB JPG
I duno whats going on but i forgot my books and ink liners... so now im stuck with a regular pen.
[spoiler] isnt actually too bad but makes my hand hurt with how I do my lines.. [/spoiler]
Its not done but I thought id do another wip
Does the mask look like a mask?
>>
>>570775
No, looks like an owl
>>
>>570804
Shet.
Maybe.. ill add something to it to make it look artificial.. like a crack or such
>>
>>570808
>>570804
I dont know, the shade in the eye makes me see the depth and that its clearly a mask, i think adding extra details might ruin it.
>>
>>570810
For now ill just leave it until the end...
Maybe ill do something indirect like copies of the mask floating on either side of the hood...
Im also open to ideas
>>
>>570813
Maybe a version where he/she takes it off? Like front, side, back, without hood, without mask, maybe even drawing each piece of gear he/she is wearing, like those complex character designs.
>>
>>570814
Oooo... highly possible, will have to see. Going to jot all these ideas down
>>
alright folks
new thread
>>570819
>>
>ratfag got BTFO
good riddance

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.