[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/i/ - Oekaki

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
Draw Width Height
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 128 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!

File: 1549274073897.png (471 KB, 810x900)
471 KB
471 KB PNG
last thread: >>567355
Post and talk about your original characters!
Please be polite and courteous to other posters!
And I cannot stress this enough:
>Please Ignore/Hide all shitposters!

This thread's theme and prompt is: "Honey, you've got a big storm coming."
Let's get drawing, Oekaki!
>>
File: eqweeqeqewqdwdq.png (308 KB, 1201x721)
308 KB
308 KB PNG
Storm? Reminds me when i caused meteor storms in Risk of Rain, great game.
>>
File: sketch-1552369265254.png (128 KB, 960x1920)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
Picture in progress, don't want to bootybustle too many bums so it will not be posted here when finished.

There's enough chapped ass without the lolicon police
>>
>>570828
Delete this
>>
>>570828
That has nothing to do with the thread, mods delete, did not read the op, my fault
>>
great start you guys
absolutely fantastic
>>
File: sketch-1552370389241.png (802 KB, 1747x1080)
802 KB
802 KB PNG
There's a winter storm brewing
>>
File: quit_yellin_im_nappin.png (348 KB, 751x628)
348 KB
348 KB PNG
thunderbolt and lightning very very frightening me
>>
Fuck. Not trying to make this a pity-party, but how the hell do you get out of artists block? It's been almost a month since I've made anything.
>>
>>570860
put pen to paper and get something done
ain't nothin to it but to do it, chief
>>
>>570860
Scribble like hell so you can feel like you're at least doing something, then actually do something.
>>
>>570860
ain't no way out but forwards my friend. Enduring is the easy way.

put yourself in more situations that allow you to do nothing else than draw / remove distracting alternatives to drawing, and you'll draw more.
>>
>>570860
Trace something, if if you can't make your own, and you've run out of options. Use another's art as a baseboard.
>>
>>570861
>>570862
>>570870
>>570873
Thanks guys. You're awesome!
>>
File: sankhara.png (91 KB, 1438x1438)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
I had an idea. Not sure if I executed it just right, but it was an idea I had to act upon immediately. Sorry if I don't have as much to talk about as I usually do.
I tried to make one of the first official members of the "George Avi" team, and what better way to do that than give the evil old man another evil old man?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74WBlcqml6Y

Sankhara is the physical embodiment of the goal that John Barbedeas wanted to meet in his ending years; a demon who could put a stop to time for as long as possible. While John couldn't even begin to put a halt to his funeral, he was certain of his immortality as the demon he became when deity blood made contact with his corpse. No longer did karma send malice in his direction.
From that day on, he was Sankhara; a hellbeast that gains thrills from terrifying people with his one dream.

>In the first (passive) sense, saṅkhāra refers to conditioned phenomena generally but specifically to all mental "dispositions". These are called 'volitional formations' both because they are formed as a result of volition and because they are causes for the arising of future volitional actions. English translations for saṅkhāra in the first sense of the word include 'conditioned things,' 'determinations,' 'fabrications' and 'formations' (or, particularly when referring to mental processes, 'volitional formations').
>>
>>570887
What
>>
>>570888
Should have expected this response. I think I should flesh this out far more and retcon a few things tomorrow.
>>
>>570887
uh
>>
File: mallus and rebus.png (15 KB, 569x483)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
2/3 new characters I came up with.
>>
>>570887
Alright so this is what I got
>Sankhara is a large entity, so multiple lost souls are required to control it.
>All of these souls are confused as to who they are and all share the same brain (retconning the John Barbedeas backstory)
>Redesign will have more mouthes. Far more mouthes.
Better?
>>
>>570914
Sounds uninteresting, show rather than tell
>>
>>570919
I won't have access to a computer for the next six hours, bear with me.
The ideas are already shaping up good in my head, though.
>>
File: unknown.png (100 KB, 244x563)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
I've already posted her before on two or three request threads, but I haven't actually said anything about her so I might as well do it now.
Her name's Agnetha of Lazuli and she used to live in a mansion with her older brother and parents, but a fire left them orphaned at a young age. Her brother started heavily drinking as a coping mechanism while she joined a military order in an attempt to give her life meaning outside of caring for her now-inept brother. Eventually she managed to get him to sign up for the same order as she did so they could work together and even though she tries her best to keep calm she still worries a lot about him. Her family used to own pegasi, so even though she's usually seen riding a horse when in combat she can and often dreams of riding a pegasus again. The scarf she wears is a memento from her parents and the frills on her skirt were added to contrast with her overall standard equipment. I sort of wish I hadn't based her design so heavily off of the existing ones in Fire Emblem, but I'm not sure if I really want to redesign her from the ground up since I sorta like her as she is, even if she's a little bland.
>>570887
i don't really know the context of this but it sounds like it could be interesting? i'm just kinda lost on how to interpret what you just wrote without any prior knowledge of your universe so i can't really give my fair opinion on it
>>
>>570923
she looks like a dollar store pegasus knight
nothing very exciting or interesting about her design at all
>>
>>570924
this
it's like a generic anime JRPG protagonist from the 1980's, but without the soul
>>
>>570924
>>570925
yeah i tried making her more interesting by mixing bits and pieces of designs from all across the series (armor is a cross between jugdral and tellius, the gloves and scarf are from the whitewings, etc) but she ended up looking, well, generic and i don't know what to do to fix her right now
>>
>>570929
To be honest i think the issue is entirely on the head, at first glance i thought it was link.
>>
>>570933
why would you think it's link? his hair is a different color and he barely ever takes his hat off. i know my style's not perfect and i'm not good at drawing faces, but i think the major issue is that i just can't come up with an interesting design, not that it looks like link or anything lol
>>
>>570935
I'm not any of these other Anons, but in my opinion it's hard to do something faithful to older Fire Emblem that isn't bland; less a fault of anyone's style and more a fault of the aesthetic itself.
I think that's one reason why the protags have colored hair, it helps them stand out from one another due to high similarities in how their armor looks; and yeah, it's Fire Emblem so if you're not a Thief or some kind of caster, you need armor.
I like your pic, she looks like she fits right in the FE universe, at least, the one that I favor. I also find it refreshing to see someone do an FE-faithful character that isn't a titty-monster slut.
>>
>>570943
I don't think you're right about this at all. Units in FE always stood out, even in the classic games. Making a character that doesn't stand out isn't something to be praised for. Being bland isn't being faithful because they're not as bland as you think, and you'd only think that if you've got no eye for character design or if you think all characters in 90's anime style look the same.
>>
File: tegaki.png (297 KB, 500x500)
297 KB
297 KB PNG
>>570887
>>570888
>>570889
>>570890
>>570914
>>570919
>>570920
Hello my lads I have redesigned Sankhara and now he is my absolute favorite deity ever
>>
>>570953
uh 2
>>
File: tegaki.png (12 KB, 400x400)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>570954
Okay since you won't provide anything constructive I'll just leave this here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYpAW7OcTyw
>>
File: unknown.png (302 KB, 806x584)
302 KB
302 KB PNG
>>570945
do you think i could get away with giving her a more interesting color palette or should i just scrap her design and start all over?
>>570943
i don't think the older FE designs are bland, it's just that the ingame portraits show very little of the design as a whole. the old trading card game from the early 2000s with all the characters from archanea and jugdral is a literal treasure trove of cool and unique designs
>>
>>570960
excuse the shitty recoloring btw, i fucked up the layers and i was too lazy to fix them. the middle palette is actually from an idea i had to theme my pegasus trio after pumpkins (Abóbora, Cabotia and Moranga respectively) so if i go with that one i might change her backstory and name to accommodate that and reuse those for another character
>>
>>570961
>>570960
I think you oughta recolor a few parts here and there so that the armor isn't so monochromatic.
>>
File: bicolor.png (529 KB, 1584x650)
529 KB
529 KB PNG
>>570960
>>570962
like this
>>
>>570973
much better
I'd say maybe give her hair accessories or something or make her face more distinct because she really looks like... a blank canvas no matter what you dye the armor
please learn about color theory as well and what colors work and what don't
>>
File: unknown.png (59 KB, 215x439)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
well, i tried redesigning her with less referencing existing designs in hopes of it having more soul, but i couldn't make up my mind on how close i should stick to the classic pegasus knight outfit and whether i should go for something more realistic or over the top 90's and it just sort of ended up looking like i puked on it. i'm honestly considering just commissioning someone to design all my characters because this is really activating my autism
>>570973
holy shit those look so much better than the ones i had in mind, ty so much anon! i honestly like both of your examples as-is so i might end up using either of them (if you don't mind of course)
>>
>>570978
Wouldn't have gave the idea away if I minded.
>>
>>570978
>redsign
>less armor
I still think you can make it float if you work on more complex expressions and poses to give the character more essence, instead or resorting to weird/retarded looking clothes like most fighting games do with their female characters.
>>
>>570982
she's not supposed to be very emotive and i don't want to or see a reason to make her look dumb for the sake of garnering attention when there's plenty of good-looking and unique female character designs in fire emblem with normal clothing
>>
>>570994
I like mundane characters not in the sense of uninteresting, but in the concept of that a character does not need to be the god of the thousand dimensions, the half demon invincible chosen one of the twin soul prophecy or any crap like that to be noticeable, and of course it doesnt need to wear lame/provocative outfits and wield an oversized weapon with a super crazy second function.

Maybe you should stick to what you like most and develop it or go deeper in personality, what it can do and what it can't.
>>
File: ashe.png (834 KB, 1600x2000)
834 KB
834 KB PNG
my angry hero! shes a wip so here the rough ver.!
>>
File: Surge Knight Again.png (230 KB, 700x850)
230 KB
230 KB PNG
I'll admit, I was a bit surprised to see Claire as the OP image, but given the thread's stated theme, I guess it's appropriate.
Since I am loathe to post without a drawing, here's Surge Knight with a very slightly updated design.
>>570978
When I saw your original design, I immediately thought of Marth.
The altered design has a nice asymmetry with the one sleeve, but the Christmas stocking boots are silly. You should probably avoid leaning too hard on any one particular already-established design to avoid your character looking like a ripoff. I would suggest maybe looking at armor from other series for inspiration, or at historical armor and just sort of mix and match until you can find something you can work with. Then you can play around with engravings, borders, or even just more pieces of armor to really make your own character.
Probably don't get someone else to design your character. I feel like at that point, you've given up on it really being strictly your own, although that may just be me.
>>571015
Do post your final design when you've finished polishing.
Your character reminds me of one of my own, who I may post later if that isn't some sort of Mongolian basket weaving board faux pas.
>>
File: tegaki.png (8 KB, 400x400)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>570978
Yeah... at this point, I think I do need and say something about the design itself now.
Don't design immediately. You'll be in a rush to think of what goes where and how to do this and that, which will fuck the design up. Hell, it took two days to do >>570887 and I still wound up having to do a big overhaul with a far better result.
Treat your characters like wine, not like bananas.
>>
File: message.png (39 KB, 692x610)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
One thing i recommend out of unexperience is doing several edits and such stuff until you realize what feature makes your character to stand out and be recognizable.

Another comic.
>>
File: unknown.png (75 KB, 217x495)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
I really appreciate the advice I got, but I can't stand to look at or even think about her as a character anymore. It always ends up like this; I make up an OC and then I inexplicably begin to hate them and then try salvaging them by using existing characters that I like as a crutch, but that just makes me hate them even more. It's been like this for years and every time I try to get over it I just can't, I literally get headaches from how menial everything gets and yet I keep doing it again and again, running in circles, hoping that this setting, or character or plot might be the one that saves me from this creative hell and yet none of them do. I can't even talk to my online friends about this anymore because my of my autism so the only thing I have left is to lay my once beloveds to rot in the muddy wasteland of an inuit seal clubbing chatroom.
>>
File: miles test.jpg (297 KB, 999x619)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
>>571052
I feel this. I feel this so hard. Sometimes, the loathing prevents me from getting anything done for extended periods of time. It's a curse that many creators face; loathing and judging their works, changing, evolving them, or even outright scrapping them.
I won't pretend to know exactly how you feel, but know that I understand a little bit. Being aware of your faults is a good first step, you are in a much better place than those who think they can do no wrong.

Take my image for example; I am better than how I started (granted, that was over 2 decades ago & I haven't improved much), but I can still point out at least 10 things wrong with this image. As slow as it is, as much as it looks like you aren't making progress, you still should try. Don't force yourself, but try when you feel like it; whether it's design aspects or a subtle change in style. I want to see more from you, as little as that may mean from an Anonymous.
>>
File: sickashicrop.png (124 KB, 983x765)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
>>571072
The only thing stopping me right now is my fucking wrist. Again.

Ha, haha...
>>
>>571072
As for the character himself, and yes, he is supposed to be upside down (this picture was going to feature a monster on the other end, but I got burnt out halfway through)...

Nothing special, an OC I recently made based on facets I had as a kid & wish I had as a kid; no real setting to fit into or anything like that, just one amongst a slew of cringy self-inserts I've come up with over the years.

I was gonna do another Ionia, but half of me couldn't be satisfied with how my attempts were coming out, and the other half of me was thinking you guys might get tired of seeing just her all the time.
>>
>>571073
Wrist pain is another real struggle. Hope you get well soon.
>>
>>571073
maybe quit jackin off so much delta
>>
>>571076
But I'm not left-handed.
>>
>>571073
how the fk do people get wrist pains? Like I get that from writing a big ass essay, how do you do it in drawing? Do people really draw that frequently?
>>
>>571081
It can happen from frequent mouse use in general. It never became this big an issue until I started on tablets, though.
>>
>>571074
>I was gonna do another Ionia, but... the other half of me was thinking you guys might get tired of seeing just her all the time.
I would never get tired so long as you promise not to draw her clothes.

Waifu thirstiness aside, you're guaranteed to be welcome here if you actually have something of value to say about your characters. If not, well, even the smell of swamp ass would be a bigger waft of fresh air than anything El Prohibido Un stuffs in here, so you have nothing to lose.
>>
>>571073
Draw with your shoulder
>>
File: sickashi.png (85 KB, 1086x1404)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
Did you know it was both Osana and Ikashi's birthday 13 days ago? I hate my own incompetent memory sometimes.
You can tell by the filename that I actively sought out for good nicknames for this specific interpretation of Ikashi, some of which being...
>DepressIkashi
>Rainy Day Ikashi
>Guilty Ikashi
and my earliest, most stretched out one...
>Ikashi Wa Yurushite Inai (Ikashi the Unforgiving)
While Sickashi isn't exactly "sick", you'll see why I chose the name soon enough.

> - - - - - - <

Yoshima Ikashi suffered a huge loss right before the events of Dying Skies took place. Her sister, Yoshima Osana, died for the second and final time on November 16th, 2024.

Ever since then, Ikashi began blaming everything on herself. When Osana's blade transferred itself to Ikashi, it transferred memories as well; because of it, she began warping herself into thinking that every single hostile act Osana has done has been a result of her contrasting innocent nature. To top this off, Ikashi is now the only living Yoshima family member she knows now.
When Ikashi sought vengeance against George Avi, she was instead hallucinated and briefly lost her own control to Shizu, a short, hunched-back creep with mind controlling abilities. After she was knocked unconscious and rescued by Hei-Ran and co, Ikashi regained herself and immediately realized that she's too weak to do anything alone. Sick of living, she almost brought the courage to kill herself until she suddenly broke into heavy tears.

Against her own will, she now has to live with everything she has done and failed to do for eternity.
>>
>>571118
How do you feel about "Shikashi," which is used as a conjunction like "but" or "however," which could be in line with her past actions being contradictory to her feelings; with "shi" additionally reflecting to the amount of death she has been exposed to, but also functioning as wordplay on "shiitake" (albeit that's a stretch too, as she doesn't actually look like a shiitake, but I love puns and wordplay).

She seems to have a particularly tragic backstory, but her depressed/sickly appearance seems all the more to reinforce that.

I'll admit, I've made mushroom-themed characters before, but I never thought to make an assassin/ninja type. I like the idea.
>>
File: tegaki.png (6 KB, 400x400)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>571171
I really don't know, I like it more when I have to explain it as "she's sick of living" instead of what you just said. It's also really close to saying "Shitashi", and I really don't want to make second best girl into a potty pun.
>I'll admit, I've made mushroom-themed characters before, but I never thought to make an assassin/ninja type. I like the idea.
lol I only did it for this
>>
File: anami.png (510 KB, 1127x1812)
510 KB
510 KB PNG
>>571024
ah here ya go
>>
File: lurker encounter.jpg (444 KB, 828x842)
444 KB
444 KB JPG
A little perspective practice. I wasn't going to post this at first due to its flaws, but just in case I do improve I want a proper benchmark for where I started. Yeah, all this time and just now I'm starting to dabble in perspective, if that's any indication of how slow my progression is.
Anyway, about the pic itself!
So, as stated before, this kid is an idealized inner child, so I figured his world should reflect aspects of what I enjoyed in my childhood.
The brick blocks are reminiscent of Mario, but the overall ruin motif is inspired by Wario Land, which featured dilapidated ruins with vines and blocks and such.
The kid hiding by the block reflects how I would always analyze a boss's patterns and careful playstyle when fighting unfamiliar enemies in games.
The monster itself (the lurker) is just your typical big brute sub boss, a denizen of this ruin to either work around or triumph over.
>>
>>571176
Looks like she really has her mushroom head in the mushroom clouds.
>>
File: 1552702854836.gif (1.04 MB, 320x240)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB GIF
>>571176
>>
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>571183
Love her.
>>
File: storm.png (405 KB, 1020x733)
405 KB
405 KB PNG
Big storm coming.
>>
>>571206
AAAA thanks so much shes part of a coming of age story with two more other characters! ones a goblin girl who's just happy to help and rich boy who's bored and wants to see the world! I'll post em later!
>>
File: newrt2.png (690 KB, 1239x1859)
690 KB
690 KB PNG
Well...
This is Nyl, he is the offspring of a shapeshifting demon and an human. He grew up in a home made specifically to house half human children (there are lots of them due to the abundance of interspecies sex).
He works as a novice bodyguard for a shaddy figure in a world full of monsters and dangerous people. His body is extremely flexible and unstable, even if he cant shapeshifting into spescific animals/creatures, he can morp into many different Shapes and change his appearance.
Despite that his strange abilities may weird out some people, Nyl is a gentle, quiet, polite person.
He has a big, sharp horn growing on the top of his head and lets himself get throwed up by others like a spear.
(There are more things but I want to keep it short)
>>
>>571226
How can something be so adorable yet creepy at the same time? This looks like professional work, too.
>>
Simone Morin here’s a no-good hoodlum who decided to shape up after her time in the slammer. She feels a lot of guilt over the stuff she’s done, and finds it difficult to express her feelings. Despite this, she wants to do right by her grandparents and the kid they took in (technically her aunt by adoption, but Simone treats her like a little sister). She can use magic in the form of non-elemental forces (like gravity and the like). While she’d not a skilled mage, the type of magic she uses meshes well with her brute strength, making her a force to be reckoned with if one were to get on her bad side.

>>571226
I really, REALLY like this guy, holy moly. That’s seriously impressive, Anon.
>>
File: memories.jpg (434 KB, 893x778)
434 KB
434 KB JPG
Dr. Marcellus, Hazel Salem, & their newborn son; the picture of happiness.
The good doctor was at the height of his career, & best of all, he successfully helped the woman he loved deliver their boy. He was set for fortune, for love, for life.

Some of you may recognize the good doctor, & you might be surprised to know that I've also posted "Hazel" before. Now, you probably know where this is going.

It was all a lie.

Soon after the birth of the boy, the doctor fell ill with a creeping disease. It wasn't until long after Hazel absconded with the baby that he found her DNA all over the disease.
His trusted assistant Quill helped nurse him over the next few years to fight the illness, work on a cure, & gather other interns to gain intel on where Hazel disappeared to.
Along the way, he learned the capricious catgirl was a notorious criminal, & possibly one of the most dangerous assassins in the city. Her aim in having the child was only for the doctor's genetics; she knew one or both of his knack for energy control/intelligence would pass on, & she was confident enough that her own traits of flexibility/physical strength would be present, by proxy of her being a catgirl. She planned to raise the child to be the ultimate crime lord.
However, the doctor's interns & Hazel's own forces have struggled in a figurative tug of war to secure the boy, & have recently lost him.
As part catman, he is more than able to survive off of stray mice in the shadowy alleyways, & his inherent "Heart Scan" allowing him to determine intentions of people by reading their surface feelings; the side effect of this power means he reads both interns & lackies as hostile, despite both of them being concerned with his safety.

It will take either parent finding him & coaxing him themselves to earn his trust, & with Marcellus back on his feet, he fights Hazel at every turn as he desperately tries to prevent her insidious plans.
>>
>>571241
I like her design, as well as your choice of colors! It's also really nice to see the "punk with a heart of gold" used for a female character, too.
I assume you're doing a modern fantasy type setting for her, but how far flung is it in terms of supernatural stuff?
>>
>>571226
Daaaamn this is on another level.

On a side note, this is pretty much what i suggested that guy to do with his OC, many actions, sides, with and without clothes/gear, thats pretty cool.
>>
>>571245
Magic is pretty much it. The way it’s set-up, it’s like a muscle that links man and nature: Some people are predisposed to be better at it, and some have to work harder to be better. And even then some people can learn certain forms of magic more easily than others. What factors cause that are still unknown, though. But generally, if one puts in effort to learn a form of magic they’re more suited for, they’ll get results. For magic one isn’t suited for, however, it may take years of dedicated study to produce any results, so you don’t really see too many people capable of using more than one type of magic. Some people just don’t even bother with learning magic alltogether for various reasons.
As for what types of magic there are, it’s all based on manipulating the forces of nature. You have your standard elements (water, fire, wind, earth, etc) as well as other aspects of nature (like Simone’s forces, for one, and a villain in the works whose magic invovles nutrient cycling). Lastly, there’s certain, SUPER rare forms of magic that can’t really be explained by nature, and they’re pretty much luck of the draw (only one or two exist in-universe, and their powers are ludicrous like spontaneous creation from nothing). Magic is still something being studied in-universe, so actually putting time into trying to perform those rare forms of magic is basically impossible. There are still a few kinks to work out with the magic system but that’s the gist of what I have at the moment.

Additionally, while it is kinda modern fantasy, the time period is technologically similar to the 60s, or 70s, maybe even the 80s. Point is you’d have things like cars, but nothing quite so convenient as smartphones.
>>
>>571249
Everything about this is awesome.

>still some kinks to work out
You seem pretty far along, but it is definitely hard to make a system that's consistent, especially when explaining it solely through character actions and maybe some dialogue.
I say, keep up the good work!
>>
>>571244
so my boy dr. marcellus got feline aids?
>>
>>571275
Ha, I actually didn't make that connection. You could say that, but it's also something that she whipped up from secret experimentation, so it's not like going out and fooling around with a random catgirl will make you sick.
>>
>>571176
>second best girl
So who's the first?
>>
File: waifu bin.png (27 KB, 780x377)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>571303
That's nice of you to ask.
I judged each female by their relationship histories, overall appeal, and whether or not they cater to a specific fetish.
>Przybetta Torkaza
Canonically a virgin, despite having a short-lived fling with Daedalus. One of my first female characters in Deity Stream and doesn't seem to be replacable at all.
(I also fucking love athletic girls)
>Ikashi, Samantha
Ikashi is most definitely a virgin (muh honor), and Samantha is uncertain because I tried to create a bigger backstory on her and it flopped.
(Short Asians and small girls in general kill me.)
>Limilla, Hei-Ran
Limilla is the cum dumpster of Alaska. It's a miracle if a relation with her lasts more than two months, though I imagine those two months would be fun.
Hei-Ran is too depressing and introverted. Would be really lazy around the house, which would make for good bonding, but not useful beyond that.
>Osana, Przybetta Torkaza Beta
Osana is a big meanie who will use my dick as sword practice.
Beta Torkaza is the opposite of the original Przybetta in many ways except two; virginity and psychotic behaviors.
>Alexa, Susan
Alexa's birthday was yesterday! On March 18th, 2019, she became 14. God damn it.
Susan already has someone to fuck with.
>>
File: amdusias.png (3.15 MB, 1544x2016)
3.15 MB
3.15 MB PNG
beep boop
Amdusias is the 67th of the 72 spirits of Solomon, and is responsible for making the music that plays in hell.
Whenever he appears, he takes the form of a unicorn, but can change to a humanoid form if anyone asks him to.
He can make trees bend too, for some reason.
He likes trumpets, and wherever he appears, the sound of trumpets follows, always heard and seldom seen.
He's not much of a talker, keeps to himself, and usually likes to be left alone to his instruments.
He also has a terrible crush on his best friend, and is memezoned.

His favorite things are trumpets and harsh noise, and his favorite food is mp3 or flac.
>>
File: kaiserdaedalus2019wip.png (22 KB, 500x788)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
After drawing an inhumane amount of porn this week, I decided to do an overhaul on Kaiser.
(If only I could stop being distracted by wrist pains and literally anything else, I would have probably finished this an hour ago.)
>>
File: lizard3.png (108 KB, 866x2960)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
Another one.
>>
>>571311
>>571345
>>571346
oh look it's the suicide squad
>>
File: WWs2phow.jpg (963 KB, 3072x4096)
963 KB
963 KB JPG
Mushroom girl.
>>
>>571383
Surely you have more than that, do you? Unless this is meant to be one of those porn mascots like Noill's Zettabot or Gerph's Skarpne.
>>
>>571387
More like more description, or more drawings of her?
>>
>>571389
More description.
>>
>>571390
I'm still hashing that stuff out, but her name is Mai Celia and she really likes baking things because she thinks of herself as something of a cowherd for the yeast cells making the bread rise.
>>
File: Heather sketch.png (91 KB, 254x680)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
Not sure how to fit with the prompt, but I wanted to gush about my scientist lady Heather.

She's a scientist and inventor that lives in a more technologically advanced world. What did she invent, exactly? To put it simply, mental health therapy.

Expanding on that, she has created a sort of mind reading machine that she puts her troubled patients to sleep to look into their memories. She takes care of patients with mental illnesses, disorders or traumas that they have found really hard to live with without being considered crippling or suicidal. She doesn't directly alter their minds in any way (even with the technological advance, there's no way to do this without such a huge risk of breaking the patient's mind)

For the therapy part, she administers ways to give the memories better associations. She'll look through their memories to find what makes them happy and will use that to their advantage whether it be playing music that eases them, wafting a scent, or when they wake up give them a nice meal or spend time with them. The goal at the end is for her patients to walk out at least able to live on without harming themselves. She has acquired a very good personality for this as well, and success patients tend to refer to her like an aunt or a big sister with how doting she is to her work.

Not pictured, but she's also put her handiwork to good use and made a little plush doll of herself as a little assistant. She used the machine on herself along with some extra tech to copy most of her memories into the doll, so she has a little mini-me to keep her company and help her around her work.
>>
File: alexanderavi.png (35 KB, 1000x750)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>571345
Ugh, didn't have time to work on this at all today. I was absolutely fatigued and a two hour nap solved nothing.
In the meantime, here's trivia to fill the gap.
>1. Samantha Desmond and Ophis Kuis share the same birth date (April 18th).
>1A. Ophis is almost a whole decade older than Samantha, but due to deity circumstances, he looks a decade younger. (Ophis was born in the year 1987 and died when he was 19. Samantha's game finished development in 1996.)

>2. Alexander Avi originally had a red/orange/yellow color scheme.

>3. Various early characters were inspired by the metal band Mechina, including...
>3A. Daedalus (whose namesake came from Invictus Daedalus and, when spelled in greek letters, uses the Delta symbol).
>3B. Przybetta Beta (whose likeness and abilities came from the album Progenitor alongside the song Cryoshock).
>3C. Ophis, whose middle name is literally "Mikina" and was originally meant to be a guitar player before being overhauled into a chronic smoker.

>4. Other song references include the Teiche family, who were all codenamed JUNO (Michael Teiche), BIOS (Limilla Teiche), EXOS (Johnathan Teiche) and XENOS (Alexa Teiche) due to the Blank Banshee album of Limilla's namesake.
>>
File: PicsArt_03-21-04.13.15.jpg (418 KB, 1983x2643)
418 KB
418 KB JPG
(Top were drawn by a friend, bottom by me)
First time posting here

When i first created Lina i was thinking of a lazy-minded but also smart girl. She does not like social interaction, because of an accident she was the cause of when she was little. Top left pic is her wearing a wig to make herself more "presentable" to meet new people, since she wanted change for once in her life. She spends way too much time playing videogames, but also not letting her grades go down a bit.

Although she prefers to be alone most of the time, she enjoys being with her boyfriend, who is very much like her. He convinves her that she actually looks good without the wig (top right). She's serious, and doesnt like to show how she really feels sometimes, because she thinks that no one cares about it.

She had an accident that made her unfertile, shattering her dream of becoming a mother, but still carries on knowing that her boyfriend will stay by her side no matter what.

I know it sounds pretty cliche or boring, but it's what my mind could create at the time, and still carry it on to this day, being my favorite OC to draw
>>
>>571449
>attempts to be original
>turns into a rosalina clone
Bringing /aco/ here was a mistake.
>>
File: kaiserdaedalus2019.png (33 KB, 1112x1268)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
God damn it's so late.

Kaiser Daedalus was an infamous counterpart of Delta, one of the main heroes in the Deity Stream incident. He was responsible for herding up many dead corpses and reanimating them with his own crystallized deity blood, then making them swear their loyalty in exchange for their lives.
Kaiser is most well known outside of his initial "leader" role as the deity who singlehandedly absorbed all radiation within Chernobyl, as well as being proof that multiple universes exist through his most unique and reality-breaking abilities, such as being able to extend his limbs through a spiral of light, warp his hands into demonic claws, and create portals to any existing place in the multiverse.
His tyrannical acts included, but were not limited to:
>Wanting to claim the entire state of Alaska to himself simply because it was once his in a different world
>Threatening to kill anyone he just brought back
>Establishing a militia
>Hiding Limilla's parents in an unreachable destination until the Teiches finished their job for good, then outright threatening Limilla with her life if she refused to fight Delta
>Sending multiple people out to commit theft and murder in a mansion he killed someone for
What a guy.
>>
>>571468
maybe work on male proportions/anatomy a bit more, he's looking kinda thick.
>>
>>571269
Thanks! I appreciate your interest. Though, I think there’s still a ways to go regarding how something like magic would impact a more modern setting. Stuff like law enforcement and the possibility of banning or more heavily regulating certain forms of magic is definitely something to consider in such a world, as well as how it could be used in technology, etc.

>>571311
I can only imagine this guy being heralded by blaring Touhou trumpets, and I think that’s a good thing.

>>571404
I feel like wearing all white like that might be a bit unnerving to a patient, maybe, but otherwise she has a rad design and an interesting story to her. That’s a cool idea.
>>
>>571478
>that
>thick
>>
>>571485
he's looking kinda thick. males don't have hourglass figures like that. I know you don't like criticism, but if you're gonna draw guys, don't draw em like that unless they're sissy bottom femboys or something.
>>
>>571492
Oh, you mean that. The hourglass thing came second nature because he did, in fact, used to be some crossdresser. 2016 was a trip.
>>
>>571480
Maybe so, but not to worry. Heather's outfit is usually just a lazy way to look professional if she needs, to keep appearances and all. When the work actually gets going she'll shed the professional look and change into more casual, friendly clothing. Her goal in her work is that she wants to do what's best for her patients, and along with easing their pains with the machine she gives them a friend. She puts all of her passion into helping her patients.
>>
File: tegaki.png (17 KB, 400x400)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>571499
>>571404
>>>/aco/3075493
I scrapped my character because you can't stop sucking cocks and ripping people off like everyone else in your home board hellhole. Thanks, asshole.
>>
>>571529
kek
>>
>>571530
>>>/aco/3075437
>>>/aco/3059977
>>>/aco/3061113
>>>/aco/3061183
>>>/aco/3062672
>>>/aco/3073498
Should have included this as well.
>>
>>571531
Wow, what the fuck? That's messed up.
>>
>>571531
So the dude who is drawing that doll doctor is ripping someone off? Why is there so much drama for this if none of these fags are paywalling any of this, or are requesting payment.
>>
Oh boy here we go again.
>>
>>571557
An unfamiliar yet shitty "art"style that has never been posted ITT. Gee, I wonder what place you came from where stealing ideas is the norm.
>>
Wildly different designs are ripoffs. Okay
>>
>>571561
>"-ist" doll characters with (usually) white clothes are not ripoffs
okay retard
>>
>>571556
So I'm guessing the schizophrenic does this often in here, too?
>>
>>571564
Go see for yourself, shit for brains. You'll be surprised at how much better everyone else here is compared to your /tg/ mockery.
>>
>>571565
>Defending Mariel

Oh no no no
>>
>>571573
Now how am I doing that? Is there something I'm missing?
>>
>>571574
Ignore him, he immediately attacks anyone who doesnt follow and supports his faggotry, for some reason, blaming me for it.
>>
>>571575
>>571574
Ah, so there is something I'm missing. Either that, or Mariel is simply stupid enough to assume I am his friend.
>>
>>571578
>I waited a total of one whole minute to see this shitty scribble
thanks 4chan servers
>>
>>571578
You forgot ">fuck /aco/"
>>
Sorry that I just wanted to post a character that I was happy to work on and flesh out just to get bad asociation because of some retarded child that spent threads talking to himself.
>>
>>571583
>a character that I was happy to work on and flesh out
>some retarded child that spent threads talking to himself
Aren't these the same thing?
>>
>>571585
It just depends where you do it
>>
>>571531
>>571529
Imagine being this autistic
>>
File: elite pair.jpg (523 KB, 959x889)
523 KB
523 KB JPG
Fuck unwanted graphite smudging.

Did a little bit of redesign on Ionia and Rochelle to make their armors look more modern. Aside from that, I figured I'd ditch Ionia's shortsword in testament to her energy reserves, as well as to make way for her only custom technique, "Valkyrie Blade."
Rochelle wasn't changed too much, just removed the armor from her waist.

In regards to their height, Ionia is slightly shorter than the average grown man; Rochelle is just a smol gril (yes, she is a legal adult, and actually is a few years older than her partner).

Though the two are pictured together, they rarely work on jobs at the same time; while Ionia has immense raw power & the ability to fly, she is prone to falling into predictability & lacks the skill to adjust to cunning humanoid criminals, thus she is called upon to handle Tyrants & Doom Engines which, while threatening, act on instinct & can be thwarted by power tactics.
On the complete opposite side, Rochelle is highly skilled & technical, relying on her speed to bewilder opponents to make up for her lack of energy reserves & intensity. Her sword is her main method of attack in order to conserve power.
>>
>>571595
>I figured I'd ditch Ionia's shortsword in testament to her energy reserves
But nobody likes a size queen!
>>
>>571594
Yeah, it's pretty autistic to copy and paste the same character concept over and over simply to request porn of it, isn't it?
>>
>>571596
Ha! I digress I had to look that up, but you still gave me a good laugh (and a subsequent facepalm).
>>
File: 20190324_141825.png (933 KB, 877x1560)
933 KB
933 KB PNG
Here's my girl Vyce. She's a alchemist, but is calls herself a "Venomancer" as a part of her guild. She's ditzy, and doesn't know much about the world around her, unless it involves poison
>>
>>571652
Cute! But with an underlying sense of danger, as well.
>>
>>571652
Make a drawing with the hood off to see her hairstyle, please.
>>
>>571652
I can't believe it's not jade harley
and actually
>>571311 looks suspiciously like a troll
>>
>>570819
none of these characters are original tho
>>
>>571705
coo then post ur original character tho
>>
File: mechabrain.png (358 KB, 1000x1572)
358 KB
358 KB PNG
wip
>>
>>571709
not autistic enough to make imaginary friends and post them on an imageboard
>>
>>571713
>on 4chan
>not autistic enough
pick one
>>
File: doom servant.jpg (538 KB, 893x893)
538 KB
538 KB JPG
The "poster girl" for my urban-fantasy setting has no real reason to be in this pic, aside from some size comparison, and a reference to her being well-suited for fighting the damned things.

Doom Engines, & their servants are the closest things to demons in this setting. Born of culminated hatred, anger, & other negative emotions, these beings seek nothing but destruction. These unholy culminations of bone, metal & wire cannot be talked to, intimidated, or driven away; they must be destroyed.

The fortunate thing is that various wards are in place to disperse negative energy from the city outward into the wilds; this dispersion not only preventing the Doom beings from manifesting in the city itself, but delaying the time it takes the energy to accrue & combine. Still, every so often, one will appear, & it will fall to available Elite(s) to take it down.
>>
>>571715
becomes a two for one if you aren't posting """original""" characters on a dead board
>>
>>571723
so the whole city is brainwashed to prevent the skelly bois from existing?
>>571724
>go on thread you very clearly don't like
>complain/shitpost in it
>delude yourself into thinking everyone else is autistic
makes me do a big think... hmmm.......
>>
>>571730
>go on thread I clearly don't like
>call people in thread autistic
>get (you)s from people trying to cope
>>
>>571705
literally why are you here
go spend your time being productive
>>
>>571730
>brainwashed
Not at all; instead of altering minds to produce the "right" kind of energy, the negative energy is diverted once it is released. It's more like airing out a room rather than changing the people themselves. They can go on living their lives, for better or worse.

In all practicality, brainwashing would prevent the things from spawning almost entirely, but there are moral implications that prevent such measures from being passed. The other side of the debate argues the moral implications of letting destructive hate machines even manifest to begin with, so you can see how both sides are at a standstill.
I also just realized I unintentionally drew upon our own real-world politics as inspiration, and I'm not sure how to feel about that.
>>
>>571724
I am legitimately curious as to why you're here. You seem like you're looking to start something, and I probably shouldn't even bother responding to you, but really, why are you here?
Do you really have so much time on your hands that you want to spend it stirring shit in a thread full of something you don't like?
>>
File: 20190326_143926.jpg (2.86 MB, 1960x2683)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB JPG
>>
>>571794
Holy shit that's metal as fuck.
>>
>>571797
Hell yeah brother
>>
>>571794
lemme guess you like jet set radio
>>
File: characters rough.png (67 KB, 700x700)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
There's a lot of things I wanted to draw this week, but a lot of stupid shit keeps getting in the way. Instead, I wrote the ideas down while they were still fresh and then jotted them into little bust sketches for now.
>>
File: Rosalind.png (364 KB, 900x1000)
364 KB
364 KB PNG
At the age of 16 Rosalind inherited an odd, rusty sword from her father. Once dormant, the cursed sword Briarheart awoke at her touch, sprouting wicked thorns along its edge. It merged its consciousness with hers, souring her sweet disposition and rendering her warlike and vicious. As Rosalind became subject to more frequent and seemingly random bouts of extreme rage, she began to resist Briarheart’s influence in earnest, eventually subduing it through sheer force of will. While Rosalind has calmed down significantly, she is still slightly more volatile than her pre-Briarheart self.
Rosalind enjoys tournament fighting, and wears a set of piecemeal armor salvaged from her father’s estate. She also has a fascination with (pre)romanesque architecture, and greatly enjoys travelling.
Briarheart has some semblance of consciousness, but it is limited to a strong, wrathful desire for conflict backed by basic survival instincts. It is an elongated cinquedea-style sword measuring in at slightly over one meter, and is covered in a layer of rust. The blade smells not of metal, but of wild roses.
A cruel weapon, Briarheart grants Rosalind the ability to create a faux leyline by forcibly drawing life energy from nearby creatures. Briarheart prioritizes animals, but will switch to plants if need be. It cannot derive energy from Rosalind.
When the leyline is sufficiently saturated with absorbed energy, it allows magical manipulation of nearby vegetation.
I had actually designed Briarheart first;
Rosalind was created later to wield it.
Her design hasn't changed much from her conception in 2016, but it's not really finalized per se. You can see the previous version from 2017 on the side.
>>571183
Confirmed cute. I think the going with the mantle over the jacket was a good choice.
>>571226
Orientation A reminds me of Parasyte in a good way.
>>
>>571867
So you're stealing ocs. Cool, you're mentally stable, sure.
>>
File: tenniscolor.png (22 KB, 573x473)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
Another journey to the past.
>>
File: A.png (275 KB, 1000x1125)
275 KB
275 KB PNG
>>571183
>>
>>571871
Very nice. I love how she resembles a rose in many of her appearance aspects, such as the crimson hair, spiky armor, and her overall rough look.
Briarheart doesn't sound like a typical "magic sword" either, it's very unique!
>>
>>571872
According to >>571529, it looks like he's the one who got his character stolen; and by /aco/ no less.
>>
>>571880
And only /aco/ is too stupid to know this.
>>
File: sketch.jpg (92 KB, 800x600)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
Really spooks me when the thread is inactive for more than a day. I keep forgetting that it takes a month for one thread to archive here.
>>571867
Limilla Teiche suffered from a profound emptiness long after various events took place. When her family gained welfare from the Kingston family out of the love between Susan and Johnathan, all Limilla could think about was her parents and how they were able to raise four children with the money they had. She grew quieter, more melanchonic, and would begin to dissociate from her own siblings until she was entirely phased out of their lives.
On the night that Limilla left for the final time, her distress reached critical levels and enabled the plants to grow on their own until she was unrecognizable as a human being anymore. Enveloped in a sac underneath a venus fly trap monster with thorny stems as tentacles and rose petals all over, she laid in comatose for months as the monster gained a consciousness of its own. It was the birth of a Fairbanks legend; the Rose Queen.
(... which I did not design just yet.)
>>
File: hate.png (45 KB, 1740x480)
45 KB
45 KB PNG
>>572048
That reminds me, have another one.
>>
File: 1554091890829.png (8 KB, 333x333)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>572048
Imagine going to a thread just to bitch about one person being in it, lmao.
>>
>>572053
>>572069
ok, here's a compliment:
you guys are so cute together!
>>
>>572070
I ship it, going to make porn of it
>>
Rolled 6 (1d6)

>>571867
I'm going to do a dice roll.

>1. Flesh out nuPrzybetta.
>2. Expose who Totally Not really is.
>3. Johnathan Teiche.
>4. Get George's forms out of the way (after a month of not developing his bullshit abilities through drawings)
>5. Redesign another character for Dying Skies.
>6. New character altogether.
>>
>>572070
Im a lone wolf tho.
>>
File: tegaki.png (20 KB, 500x500)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>572078
Oddity.
Oddity is known as a demon-like entity that will take on a human form, but with no facial features aside from an underdeveloped nose. He is human-like in nature and behavior, yet his true form is a tall, skinny caricature of a devil with a body that takes on multiple physical properties; from the "knees" below, his legs are constantly sunken to the floor, regardless of the material the floor is made from. On all other parts, his body acts as a non-Newtonian fluid. This enables him to perform asexual reproduction via mitosis (but only once). The new body can always come back to the original Oddity.
Oddity is a rather aggressive and defensive entity. He is quick to attack anyone with very few exceptions.
>>
File: verne.jpg (245 KB, 1260x1176)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
aching for purpose
>>
File: evabio.png (379 KB, 1300x1300)
379 KB
379 KB PNG
Got a few more if y'all are interested!
>>
>>572084
>>572103
I freaking love these. While they seem "normal," there really isn't anything "ordinary" about them, if that makes sense. I feel like I've seen that "P!" logo somewhere else before, though.

>>572083
I like this one too. Very surreal, and a neat take on shapeshifting creatures!
>>
File: 20190402_070824.jpg (1.7 MB, 1440x1905)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB JPG
>>572043
Rose Queen, when it was alive and kicking. Note the sack beneath; this was where Limilla, in her comatose state, was found.
>>
>>572105
Sterling ripped that p from flcl because he's an uncreative hack
>>
>>572114
obsessed
>>
>>572105
It's a reference to Fooly Cooly!
>>572114
Sure!
>>
>>572114
don't act like you're any better delta
>>
>>572122
Fuck off with this shit forever
>>
>>572122
See what I mean? You'll invent your own drama if you don't find anything to scream and kick your legs at, you dishonest cunt.
>>
>>572069
You do that all the time with Mariel though
>>
>>572128
the fact that he's posting content and, you know, actually contributing to the thread with drawings proves this wrong
stop being a fucking retard for the sake of shitting this thread up for your discord daddy
>>
>>572129
kind of hard to tell since the majority of his posts are dedicated to arguing with someone
>>
File: judas.png (632 KB, 1300x1300)
632 KB
632 KB PNG
>>572084
really tired
>>572105
I appreciate the nice words, friend
>>
>>572133
Your art style kind of reminds me of Undernight In-Birth!
>>
File: WizzzKid.png (492 KB, 820x602)
492 KB
492 KB PNG
I like this character but I don't know the first thing about her apart from that shes cooking up a storm. Help.

>>572133
But we have dress code in Australia, did he go overseas where its more casual to rebel? Also not a kangaroo, Maybe some Australian rabbit? My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

>>572103
What shes not a graduate of Furry High? Odd one out. Must suck to play straight man in the Animal House.
>>
File: 0G1P5529.jpg (352 KB, 733x1095)
352 KB
352 KB JPG
>>572234
Ehhh, I figured kangaroos are pretty played out and cliché even if it is a meme, and I just like rabbits more I guess. He's more of a desert hare or jackrabbit. And yeah we have dress codes here too, just assumed it was a universal constant.
>>
>>571529
>almost two weeks
Hey anon, you alright? How do you feel about it now? Do you regret scrapping Dr. Desmond?
>>
File: alexa18.png (21 KB, 450x500)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>572282
>Hey anon, you alright?
Actually, I've been a lot better in the past two weeks. Despite time constraints, I feel like I amped up the productivity factor to 11. I'm even beginning to have both drawing and writing time. As a downside, I might have a caffeine addiction.
>How do you feel about it now?
I don't have much to say about Samantha at this very moment, let alone feel. I do, however, hate /aco/ with passion for a vast number of reasons outside of her.
>Do you regret scrapping Dr. Desmond?
Not at all. Actually, scrapping her forced me to work on other characters to serve as viable replacements.
You see, she was meant to be a designated "Otacon" character who would give information based off of what Daedalus wrote in an old journal. I realized moments after scrapping her that she wouldn't fit decently on the bill; she's supposed to be a genealogist, but there would be no plot relevancy in that unless she broke her "Otacon" niche. I even ended up having to scrap Little Friend even sooner than I would have Samantha because he, too, had no relevancy. Even more problems arose when I got around her backstory; Przybetta having time for a video game would undermine the power of George's role as a villain, and a legit justification for Samantha even existing as a character in the first place was, in retrospect, one of the biggest holes I left behind. All that trouble to rush a character into canon, all for bragging rights on (literally) dreaming the character up.
Getting rid of all those nuisances of introducing a brand new character sparked an old flame; that is, being able to reintroduce Alexa as the "Otacon" character. Now that I don't have to worry about Samantha anymore, I can have time to think of what to do with Alexa. She needs a new design and a fresh addition to her backstory.
>>
>>572266
Fair, kangaroos a cliché plus their ugly. We do have a shit ton of rabbits in Australia and their introduced like Europeans so it makes sense. Rabbits are cool except for the whole bottom tier herbivore thing but 'wulf bois' are soo overplayed.
>>
File: 20190404_212032.jpg (2.13 MB, 1649x2933)
2.13 MB
2.13 MB JPG
My rapper robo, part of the same universe as
>>571794
>>
>>572103
definitely! go ahead!
>>
File: 44_Apr5_Space.png (19 KB, 500x650)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
This is my OC Dustin.
In my world, he's the MC's (I haven't drawn the MC in earnest yet) best friend and rambunctious/hasty/pushy foil. While he doesn't join the main party, he's always able to be summoned to give his best buddy a hand with comet projectiles and his ability to spin at high speed to whip up bone-chilling dust storms. Obviously, he wants to be an astronaut when he grows up.
>>
File: alexadult.png (32 KB, 800x738)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
Good news, Ioniaposter; you can legally fuck every Teiche. Just travel to the year 2024.

The darkest beginning becomes a bright future.
Realizing her worth as a human resource, Alexa became a full-time police officer patrolling the streets and doing everything her way; not only was she incredible at chasing people down, but because of her electric conductivity, she was an excellent "bad cop" when necessary. As a result of her work, she gained access to a world database of wanted criminals, some of which answer to Daedalus' father.
With a personal motivation to make wrongs right again, she became Hei-Ran's screen partner and used the database, alongside personal experiences of being a deity, to her advantage. There was not one question Alexa couldn't answer.
>>
>>570840
>>571024
>>571210
>>572493
based and stormpilled

not even going to reply to mido because he's a faggot
>>
>>572493
But can she play Despacito?
>>
File: 250px-079Slowpoke.png (44 KB, 250x250)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>>572519
>despacito
>>
File: aubergine.png (614 KB, 1000x1300)
614 KB
614 KB PNG
>>571311
demon boyfriends

I wanted to give this pic a stormier theme but I could only come up with fog I guess, and you can hardly tell it's there
oh well
>>
>>572333
Hey, I really like this design, can I make it 3D if that's ok with you?
>>
>>572516
>mido
Literally who?
>>
>>572543
Yeah man, knock yourself out dude
>>
File: marieleggscolor.png (122 KB, 1518x1472)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
You guys doing easter stuff?
>>
>>572550
Maybe, depends if I can kick myself hard enough to create something and not throw it away in the middle of making it.
>>
>>572551
Don't make me look through your trash now.
>>
File: he smart!.png (28 KB, 754x918)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
Uh oh! You just insulted his favorite obscure artist/game/book. And you stepped on his vintage Velcro shoes to boot!
Now he's got a 10 page rebuttal aim right up your bum hole. And the only way to save your ass from the imminent, anally oriented, high-speed, word salad barrage is by displaying your superior intellect.
The clock is ticking. It's time to match wits!
>>
File: novabio.png (320 KB, 1200x1300)
320 KB
320 KB PNG
>>572340
:D
>>
File: grim 1st draft.jpg (285 KB, 800x800)
285 KB
285 KB JPG
>>572552
I was about to throw this away, then I thought of you.

Aside from the consistency/anatomy issues (this is not a pose I attempt often), I messed up on her makeup; her face beneath the "skull teeth" should be shaded, not above.

The fact that her body is turned away from the camera might be a good or bad thing, depending on if you're a tit-man or an ass-man

-----

This girl is an established arena combatant known as "Grim Synapse", often playing the heel but known for teaming up with newbies in tag-team matches; the arena is closer to our world's wrestling entertainment (except not scripted), rather than the fight-to-the-death coliseums of ancient times.

Her whole motif is skulls and stuff, which actually caused the Elite forces enough concern to have them send in an undercover agent. Their worry was that she was some sort of Doom Engine worshiper, but after months of investigation she was proven innocent, and additionally isn't nearly as edgy as the character she plays on television, but actually a very nice lady.
>>
File: grim_sin_ass.png (14 KB, 482x423)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>572764
>I messed up on her makeup; her face beneath the "skull teeth" should be shaded, not above.
Unfortunately I didn't read this part because it wasn't written on her ass.

I wrote too many lines to choose only one, so here's all of them.
>What are you trying to do, make me hungry?
>... Ionia's old news, anyways.
>Even astronauts are jealous of that view.
>I hope she's good at grilling weiners.
>So she's not a Doom Engine worshipper? One drop of my pants should change that.
>Oh, I get the skull motif! Because I want to bone her.
>Flaming in the street, wet in my sheets.
>>
>>572764
>>572781
nice sonic oc retard
>>
>>572781
Ha! I like it; thanks man. You nailed even the smaller details on her outfit too, so props to you for that.

Those lines are hilarious and pervy, and I had a chuckle.

Speaking of Ionia, she is surprisingly hard for me to draw, despite how simple her design is; I don't understand why (besides my obvious need to git gud). Do you, or anyone else for that matter, have any "problem characters" like that?

>>572782
If you want a Sonic OC, I can show-
Wait, no, I can't, because furry breaks a global rule. Also, that dude and I aren't the same person, contrary to what you might want to convince yourself/others of.

tl;dr: here's your (You).
>>
File: 7886.png (50 KB, 326x332)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>571237
>>571241
>>571247
>>571871
Thank you!!
I will try to do more with him.
>>
>>572784
>Do you, or anyone else for that matter, have any "problem characters" like that?
My mind rots at the feeling.
>>
>>572788
Holy shit. I'm glad I'm not the only one who struggles with hair. Like, hair is one of the largest reasons why I cringe at a work in progress and just crumple-fuck it to the trash. You know, now that I type that out, Ionia's asymmetric hairstyle might be the reason I have so much trouble with her.
Her breasts, too. Like, her top is supposed to squish them in to prevent bouncing, but they end up looking like dumb fake balloons most of the time.
Aside from that, hands (which I don't feel too bad about due to it being a common struggle), poses (especially action poses), and size-comparisons/perspective between multiple characters are my weakest areas.
When I was younger, I had an angel-like character in that cyberworld universe who I began to detest because even the slightest mistake ruined the whole drawing for me. I still remember all her details, so I may post her here despite how utterly insane it might drive me trying to draw her again.

Yes, Michael is pure Chad. No homo.
I think all of my male characters are easier to draw (excluding those with exceptionally detailed outfits/features) but that might just be me not caring as much about them.

>about Dravico
I really like the look with his eyes semi-visible from the front, but I would take it a step further by including a slight convex where his eyebrows would be to express depth. The issue then would be making sure the convex isn't too wide or shallow. Maybe also give the eyes themselves a slight convex, but not quite as much as the "brow." Even if you did go with the eyes not being visible from the front, which is good if you want to convey him having a longer snout or his eyes being further back on his face, you could still show where they are by using the brow convex on a subtle level.
That said, even without the convex, I still enjoy his look.
>>
>>572787
That helm makes me want to see him riding the little cart that you put in the side of a motorcycle.
>>
File: avnas_doodles.png (398 KB, 980x1003)
398 KB
398 KB PNG
>>572535
more doodles
the hovering lion thing is a demon known as buer, a lion with like 6 legs and he just bounces or spins around to get to wherever he needs to go, but in the current day I feel like he'd probably ditch that for being able to spin his limbs like helicopter blades instead

still pretty stupid though
>>
>>572806
>flying buer
I shudder at the thought of something that combines the most annoying aspects of flying enemies and wheel-like enemies.

That aside, these are adorable, and I love them.
>>
File: tegaki.png (16 KB, 600x400)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>572789
The image of Dravico facing forward was supposed to invoke a mental image similar to the one on the topmost left of pic related, but I love the concave lens idea.
See, you're a genius and you don't even treat yourself like one. Stop shaming yourself.
>>
>>572815
I'm glad you like the idea! I like how it turned out, too.
Hmm... I guess I do come off as self-depreciative, but I swear it's just me trying to be humble and not any sort of self-loathing. All the same, thank you!
>>
File: grim flirt.jpg (286 KB, 672x700)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
Just a little thing I decided to do. Not sure how implied-/u/ is looked on here, but I had fun with it.

During the investigation of Grim Synapse, Ionia was the undercover agent chosen to infiltrate the Arena Warriors, her cover identity being "Primal Rose." Her costume was simple; she dyed her hair pink, gelled it up to resemble a blossom, wore scarlet makeup, draped a leafy collar around her neck, and wore a dark green bodysuit. To reinforce this disguise, a fellow Elite developed vibrant and beautiful energy techniques with a blossom theme, and allowed her to borrow them.

When Ionia finally got a match with Grim, she used her Orb Thief ability to steal the key Magic Orb to all of Grim's techniques, and sent the Orb to Elite headquarters for immediate study. Finding no traces of "dark energy" in the Orb, Grim was eventually proven innocent, but the month she had to spend out of work due to having no unique techniques to her name set her back both financially and in the eyes of her fans.

Her Orb was eventually returned, delivered personally by Ionia with a heartfelt apology. As annoying as it was, Grim still forgave her, understanding that Doom Engines are no small matter, but couldn't help adding levity to the situation by doing a little flirting with the guilty Elite.
>>
File: tegaki.png (10 KB, 400x400)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>572827
I'd never thought I'd see the day where someone's homosexual tendencies would be relevant to anything other than forced "representation". It's a good fit, and honestly something I never could bring myself to do. I could be building a new character or writing a new subplot in the time it would take me to write in such things.
I thought about a bunch of relationships (both hetero and homosexual) before, including
>Delta and Ophis (slight hints at the beginning, then disinterest)
>Delta and Limilla (still deciding if I want to make this really canon or not)
>Johnathan and Kaiser (had a gig where Kaiser would exploit his authority to sexually harass him at any given chance; eventually dropped for later things)
>Johnathan and Ikashi (Johnathan is the one who rose Ikashi back from death, which makes her very loyal. Briefly considered it.)
>Johnathan and Susan (canon; would eventually lead Teiches into a life of wealth and security like they once had because of Susan's three-foot deep pockets.)
>Erebus and Samantha (Samantha's only redeeming factor; would have encouraged character development with Erebus, knowing he is fine as something that merely pretends to be human as Samantha does. Too bad /aco/ made me throw that shit out of the window along with Samantha because they can't think up their own fucking characters.)
>Ophis and Ikashi (I only thought about this once and then never again. I don't know what would even bring them together, aside from them both having blue hair.)
>Kaiser and "Marcus Fiyante" (Marcus was a shoehorned gayboy from when I was more fetish-y with my characters. He was essentially Michael Teiche, but with a punchable face. I scrapped him around late 2016 because literally nobody liked him, including me.)
>Michael and (You) [ awww <:^) ]
>>
>>572834
There's a lot of stuff in current media surrounding homosexuality that really bugs the shit out of me, the agendas and politics that's just stuffed everywhere it seems; but as a concept separated from all that, I have nothing against homosexuality, and I say this as a straight man.
Hell, romance in media in general bugs the shit out of me. A lot of it feels forced, there's no chemistry between the characters, it's just a checkbox to be ticked by the producers, it seems. At the same time, I don't have too much experience writing actual romance, mostly due to lack of interest in the genre. Still, I find coming up with pairings between characters makes them feel a little more... realistic? As realistic as people who shoot lasers and fly can feel, anyway.

>I could be building a new character or writing a new subplot in the time it would take me to write in such things.
Yes, I feel this way most of the time, despite what I said before about "realism." Shipping my characters comes tertiary to everything else, usually only significant in plots involving parents, like Dr. Marcellus and Hazel or Ionia's parents (who I have yet to mention in any capacity).

Gonna drop a couple spoilers here while we're on the subject, though...
Grim is bi-sexual, but only goes for nightly flings. She gets herself checked regularly, so it's not like she's dirty (it helps that in this setting diseases are easier to cure than in our own world).
Ionia is purely lesbian (I faintly implied this in the first post I made about her, but didn't go into any real detail), but is very clingy, and didn't discover this until she was legal anyway for reasons I'll discuss in her backstory (yeah, finally came up with a story for her); however, being an Elite consumes about 90% of her time, so she doesn't have much room for the loving relationship she's looking for.

>Michael and (You)
:O
>>
>>572834
Expanding on your ships cuz my last post is longcat.
>Delta & Ophis
I know you've posted Ophis, though I regrettably remember nothing about them besides their hair, but have you posted Delta?

>Delta & Limilla
Limillia deserves someone, if only to make up for the flak she gets for the fruits & veggies she produces.

>Johnathan & Kaiser (had a gig where Kaiser would exploit his authority to sexually harass him at any given chance)
This sounds both douchey & adorable. I swear I'm straight!

>Johnathan & Ikashi (Johnathan is the one who rose Ikashi back from death, which makes her very loyal.)
It could work if John wasn't already with Susan... it would be hard not to make it sound like a Stockholm Syndrome case though (unless you'd want that sort of plot). Or, unironically make a love triangle.

>Johnathan & Susan (canon; would lead Teiches into wealth & security like they once had because of Susan's 3-ft deep pockets.)
I like this. It's a simple, happy-end plot, which seems to be a rare find without some kind of strings attached.

>Erebus and Samantha (Samantha's only redeeming factor; would have encouraged character development with Erebus, knowing he is fine as something that merely pretends to be human as Samantha does.)
Melancholic, but that's not a bad thing sometimes.

>Ophis & Ikashi
I got nothing. Trying to ship them might be a disservice to them, if anything.

>Kaiser & Marcus Fiyante (Marcus was a shoehorned gayboy. He was Michael Teiche, but with a punchable face. I scrapped him late 2016 because nobody liked him, including me.)
Better that he's gone, then.

>Michael & (You) [ awww <:^) ]
It's not gay unless the balls touch. ;^P

I had a weird thought; Ikashi & Limillia, could that be a thing in some contrived way? I ask because Limillia's abilities mesh well with plant-life (mushrooms aren't technically plants, but bear with me), & Ikashi is, from what I understand, part mushroom.

>comment still too long
Fuck me & my walls of text, I suppose.
>>
>>572634
>goals: get swole

wtf i love her
>>
>>572847
She really reminds me of those kinds of people who are perpetually skinny no matter how much they eat/lift.

Not that that's a bad thing. If anything, I'd be super-attracted to her if she were a real person; thin but not skeletal, respectably cute, interesting fashion sense, around my height. We also have similar musical taste!
>>
>>572845
Delta = Daedalus.
It's literally just the first greek letter of his first name (Δαίδαλος).
>>
>>572851
Oh! Yeah... you did mention that before, come to think of it.
>>
File: tegaki.png (107 KB, 1200x400)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
Ikashi literally gives head, and the Teicheboy learns that life has many doors.
I have a few more acts of degeneracy that I initially forgot.
>Hei-Ran and Alexander (one of those "fun" relationships that would play out as an innocent playfulness, but turn into pure spite as they realize they're half-blood siblings. Korean-Canadian + Korean-Japanese = Alabama.)
>Erebus and Simon (Honestly don't know why I did this looking back. They both had alcohol problems in their early depictions, but that's about it.)
>Simon and PrzybettaBeta ("Your son calls me mommy, too.")
>Alexander and PrzybettaBeta (Literally dominating his entire body at one point, then expunged because she kept prioritizing her personal vendetta over Alexander's personal vendetta. Imagine having a smokin' ghost babe live inside you and then deny you of your own free will.)
>>
>>572834
>delta self inserting as a fag
>>
I see why delta likes it here. He samefags for a majority of the thread.
>>
>>572866
>>572867
Imagine being so petty and antisocial you see online human interaction as samefagging.
>>
>>572867
Nobody is stopping you from discussing the images you like and posting images you've drawn. It's almost as if you're limiting your enjoyment by not engaging others and putting yourself out there, unless you are actually enjoying being a shitposter.

Me complimenting a content creator and their work doesn't make me that person. I've given praise to almost everyone in this thread (except for being excessively critical of myself, and the image here or there that Iiked the looks of, but didn't necessarily have anything to say), does that mean I'm everyone else?

My point is that the solution to your complaint, if you're being genuine about it, is easier than you might think.

If I cool it on my walls of text about muh snowflake sanics, and not post my work for a while, will that make you feel better? This thread won't be any worse off if I hold back or even disappear, but I thought this was a place to post and discuss works, characters, their powers and the context of their worlds and situations.
I earnestly apologize if I took that to the extreme, but that doesn't make me Delta.

And so what if I like Delta's work and characters? They're interesting to me! I like Mariel's OC too, despite how repeatedly it's posted, does that make me Mariel?

tl;dr: sorry if I'm spamming but actually fuck off with the samefag accusations just because I like something.

Also...
>inb4 smug greentexting calling me out for posting a wall of text containing a question if I should stop posting walls of text
>>
>>572871
I guess I should also prepare for crucifixion because I unironically said I like Mariel's OC. But that's okay, I brought my own cross!
>>
File: tegaki.png (15 KB, 400x400)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
It's fun to have haters.
>>
Dont drag me into your drama, thank you.
>>
>>572875
Shut the fuck up already.
>>
>>572874
I might be joining you in that respect. I couldn't stay quiet about that person's lack of awareness, though. Can't keep myself from responding to people who might be trolls...

>>572875
Sorry, I just wanted to make the point that liking something someone did doesn't make me that person.
>>
delta we know you're sandbagging so stop with the shtick already
you're not fooling anyone and I just didnt want to say anything to start shit but jesus christ
>>
>>572878
discordfag we know you're a seething and delusional fucktard so get that stick out of your ass
you're not convincing anyone and I just didn't want to say anything to trigger you but jesus christ
>>
File: Hijack.png (74 KB, 785x613)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
I know what this thread needs, more OC drawings!
>>
>>572880
>>572876
>Shut the fuck up already.
>>
>>572878
How about you tell us about which non-Delta drawing you like and contribute to constructive discussion? You hate Delta, yet you can't stop talking about him.
Tell us how you feel about Claire, or Ashe, or Simone, or that 2000 IQ hipster who loves obscure shit. Tell us what you think of their personalities, their attire; ask the artists about the context of their world, or their character's struggles, something, anything that isn't insipid and childish bitching about one dude you don't like because reasons.
>>
>>572880
Yes, you're right, we do need more drawings here. Thanks for actually contributing to what this thread is about!
>>
>>572879
>Look mommy I learned a new word today: Seething!
>>
>>572834
>>572842
>>572845
do you read these back to yourself?
>>
looking for some feedback on some of my mask designs to see if what i'm going for is translating well/ at all.
>>
>>572888
I don't understand what you're asking.
Are you asking if we proofread our posts before posting them? I don't know about Delta, but I do, especially if it's too long at first.

>>572883
>no responses
You guys really are trolling. I mean, it was obvious, but I wanted to think you're better than that.
Have fun being pissy instead of working out whatever stick you have up your asses. But hey, if that's your thing, I don't kink-shame.
>>
>>572890
I admit I don't know what you're going for, but I enjoy the creepy/creative designs.

Forgive the comparison, but they remind me of Hollows.
>>
File: 1553631037104.jpg (91 KB, 377x449)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
Yikes! Is this the storm the OP mentioned?
>>
>>572895
Nah, this happens every thread.
>>
File: 46_Apr16_Delia.png (17 KB, 650x650)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
This thread could use some mending.
>>
>>571183
the character design really looks like something from some old rpg or a flash game/animation that would appear on newgrounds
>>
File: billuden-talkyfaces-2.png (52 KB, 384x192)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>572893
I'm trying to go for a unsettling but personable look, I'm torn between those cleaned up binary lines or these sketched style ones. Also that comparison is a new one which is a nice break from the hollow knight and gaster ones.
>>
>>572871
>long paragraph response
yep, its delta
>>
>>572957
These sketchy ones do the concept more justice.
>>
>>572957
I prefer the clean lines, myself, but this style helps sell the unsettling bit a little more. It's almost like a trick of the eye, or some kind of mist/aura that makes it hard for the mind to understand their form.
>>
>>572958
What did Delta do to hurt you so bad, that you have to try to drive someone who speaks kindly of him away?
>>
>>572962
Don't worry, it's not something that can't be done by any other random person on the internet. It's really his fault for having thin skin. Though, you do need to adhere to the original post and
>>570819
>Please Ignore/Hide all shitposters!
>>
>>572962
delta's generally hated because he has half a decade long history of spergouts.
don't be surprised if half of these posters are just him arguing back and forth.
>>
>>572983
So you sperg out, just like you claim, at the mere sight of him? Way to call the kettle black, faggot.
>>
>>572983
>he says mean things/things they don't like
>this is a valid reason to drive away a person talking nice about him as collateral damage!
What is this, tumblr?

Getting offended by being called someone I'm not doesn't give me room to talk, but I choose to be anon, & I don't want the identity of others to be wrongfully associated with me, whether positive or negative. However, troll logic dictates that since it bothers me, people should just continue doing it more, & I've dug my own grave.

As I said before, I'm not so self-absorbed that I think this board will suffer in my absence, hell, I'm sure me leaving would be an improvement since I'm just a newfag who's barely drawn for anyone else & just rambles on about my half-assed "camera scans" in this one thread. But, it would be nice if I could continue enjoying other people's pieces while also posting my own.

Or I could just grow a pair, not be bothered by being called someone I'm not, & ignore/hide shitposters because this is 4chan & shitposting is par for the course.
>>
Post OCs.
>>
>>572992
you first
>>
>>572993
no, don't encourage him
>>
>>572993
Okay.

Didnt draw it tho.
>>
>>572995
>post ocs
>posts shit
come on man i wanted ocs
>>
File: 20190417_190748.jpg (1.27 MB, 1205x2596)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB JPG
Here's an old sketch of my main OC
>>
>>572991
i've not said anything remotely motivated to drive people away from saying nice things about delta, but getting involved in all this is a stupid idea, even on his part.
he has a bad rep around 4chan and its no one else's fault but his, this isn't even exclusive to /i/. your best options would be to just shut up and report posts, even your thread's OP post says to ignore and hide shitposters but so far even with that implemented he has yet to fail getting into arguments with some random anon for 100 posts.
its not even funny at this point anymore. your threads attract other shitposters and autists from different boards to the point where it's spreading to other threads when they know that simply uttering something insulting to delta will kickstart some unwanted cascade of events.
>>572988
who said anything about me sperging out? it's a fact that delta gets himself involved in these arguments and only adds further fuel to the fire, otherwise these threads wouldn't be rage cages on the constant verge of exploding into shitflinging every hour. people know what they're coming for here and so does delta when he starts replying or instigating arguments of his own.
he's had a history of doing shit like this, samefagging and getting vitriolic in arguments on 4chan.
>>
File: 1553305127437.jpg (69 KB, 925x768)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
The thing that I hate the most about these threads are Delta and Mariel.
I made these threads for the collective, for the shy lurkers of /i/ to just post and gush about the characters that they've poured love into, but no, it's just ~150+ posts of delta jerking himself off pretending to be someone else and mariel posting the same fucking character.
>>572995
Oh, you didn't draw it? Fuck you, die, stop posting, you're not helping, you're wasting fucking space. You're incapable of putting a thread back on track because just seeing your posts is enough to throw people into fits of vitriol and deep down I think you know this. I think you're as bad as delta, because you just wait until shit starts popping off for you to post you'r shitty trap because it's the only way you get any fucking replies.
>>572764
>>572781
if we're supposed to believe these two were made by different people, why is their art style exactly the same? The digital piece looks exactly like something delta would draw, with the same exact mannerisms as the traditional doodle that the same character is drawn in.
You're sloppy, delta.
>>
>>573003
>throw rocks at a beehive
>bees sting you
>"BUT ITS THE BEES FAULT FOR STINGING ME!"
fuck off
>>
File: occolourtest.png (397 KB, 666x946)
397 KB
397 KB PNG
I haven't felt like drawing an oc in awhile
>>
>>573004
God, it's almost as if one's drawn from memory and the other is from reference.
But you wouldn't know that because you don't fucking draw.
>>
>>573003
My bad. Considering my original question (>>572962) was in relation to driving someone away, I figured the direct answer (>>572983) had something to do with driving someone away, as there was no indication of denial.
I agree that these 100 post wars every single thread is long past old, and I admit fault for getting angry at wrongful accusations of being someone else as well as general disruptions, when I could just ignore it.
I'm gonna do my best to drop it now.

I stick to OC threads mostly, so I can't do much to prevent the bleed-off other people do on other threads, but I can do my part to contain my autism and not get offended here.

I'm not being condescending when I say this; I do genuinely hope things get better so the people who actually post images and discuss context of said images can enjoy themselves.
>>
>>573005
who said anything about me throwing rocks at a beehive? i'm only offering my inclusion on this now.
>>573008
that's fine, man. you can still keep posting and whatnot, i'm not here to police who can or can't post, just the way I see it these threads are going to be shitfests regardless of what stance you take. the best option would to just act on things like shitposters without replying to them. hide+report their posts.
>>
>>573004
Hey Anon, thanks for making these threads for us, I did post stuff on them even though I'm really shy and in the past thread having people comment on my OC motivated me a lot, and I do confirm that having delta post a lot of his stuff makes me want to stay away from the thread, I know people do develop skill over time but I get sick from looking at the same poor quality OCs he keeps on shitting out, not to mention all the drama and to be honest it drives people away from posting their drawings and one could just stay back and look at things fall apart
>>
>>573010
>>573004
amazing how you can tell this is the same person
>>
Oh boy the walls of rant again.
>>
>>573013
I do confirm that we are not the same person, you just want to drive the attention away from you.
>>
>>573013
just because you samefag doesnt mean everyone else does, delta
that's not me
>>
>>573004
>similar style, almost point for point
That's the biggest thing that pisses me off about this misconception, because there's no way to prove it. I can say all day that I don't own a tablet, but I can't prove it. I can say I don't do digital mouse drawings, because I don't own a PC or mouse in the first place, but I can't prove it. Not knowing the drama surrounding all the special names that are flung around here doesn't help my case, because it could just be Delta pretending to be a newfag.
So, do I doxx myself by posting a fucking ugly mug of myself or my e-mail address or some shit to prove I'm not Delta? No, that's not happening because doxxing yourself on 4chan is absolutely retarded.
Do I beg to join the Discord to try and prove I'm not Delta? Yeah, sure, they're totally going to want a NGMI whose style looks like his.
The only solution I can think of is to take months to change my style, but even that could be chalked up as Delta trying to readapt himself, so what the fuck do you want from me?

Sorry, I said I was going to drop it, but I need to know.
>inb4 just go
>>
>>573015
>>573016
And theb you get livid because you tasted your own medicine. Way to slap your own face! I'm very impressed!
>>
File: 20190417_113913.jpg (165 KB, 1070x373)
165 KB
165 KB JPG
>>573018
>>
File: retard.png (16 KB, 831x512)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>573019
Yes, that is exactly what I was trying to prove.
>>
>>573019
>3 seconds apart
>not both (You)s
Ah, so we're dealing with a phoneposting samefag.
>>
>>573014
don't pretend like ur not entertained
>>
File: 20190417_231411.jpg (1.34 MB, 1369x2214)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB JPG
>>573006
I like your style, it looks very cute, here's an attempt at drawing your OC, sorry if it looks off I just started drawing again today (also sorry if you can see failed attempts on the paper)
>>
>>573024
Not really, i like when people post OCS in an OC thread more.
>>
>>572998
I like her, very neat outfit and design. I have to ask, though, is she some sort of undead?

>>573006
Very cute, very elegant!
>>
File: 20190418_030522.jpg (140 KB, 309x731)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>573038
Thanks Anon!
I'm not really sure if she counts as an undead, but you can say so, she is half light and half dark creature made by the light kingdom so she can be their next ruler, things go downhill and she loses most her powers and ends up relying on a human host since her body is decaying
>>
>>573031
That's really cute anon you did a fine job. I like how you did the eyes, it makes her look really cute. Thanks for drawing her
>>573038
Thank you
>>
File: purifier.png (37 KB, 1447x853)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
I liked this, even if it was a trace.
>>
>>573062
>top 10 Bloodbourne bosses that made players ragequit
>>
I thought id share an ink thing of the only character that has any sort of back story and stuff
This is my blade of justice, Faridah Rook
though im kinda worried that the pose thats being pulled off didnt translate well with the ink
>>
>>572847
>>572848
Ha, thanks! She is kinda muscular, but mostly lean. She does eventually bulk up a bit, though!
>>
File: alicebio.png (465 KB, 1300x1300)
465 KB
465 KB PNG
>>573138
Here's another one!
>>
>>573085
I can't offer any insight on the pose because I'm NGMI, but I love the high detail and stylized look.

>>573138
>>573142
These are really cute. I think I like Alice better, though.
>>
File: tres_bien.png (1012 KB, 1000x935)
1012 KB
1012 KB PNG
choose your fighter
>>
File: 40_Mar29_Skub.png (10 KB, 500x400)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
pro skub
>>
>>572367
That looks fucking cool.
>>
File: done with it.jpg (123 KB, 800x800)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>572550
Oh, by the way, I've got good news. I changed my mind about >>572551, I'm actually not going to do anything. Maybe this board will become a better place without me! Have fun everyone, and try not to let the existence of other people bother you too much!
>>
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>573248
Your attitude is so stank that I felt the need to draw a young and beautiful woman like Hei-Ran lewdly so that you can stop being a loser. You don't see her tits until you man up and draw.

Quitter, quitter, carrot shitter.
>>
>>573215
top left
>>
>>573252
Oh, that's Ashel. He's a devout Christian who was raised into it, but he's kind of a coward. Afraid of the things he doesn't know. Despite that, I don't want him to be some kind of device for the cliche narrative of
>RELIGION BAD
because I think it can be used for good
I've just gotta think of a better way to go about it
anyway he's very kind and soft-spoken, he likes reading, horses, and is kind of technologically illiterate. His favorite color is yellow.
>>
File: 4_Apr19_Hungry.png (35 KB, 850x900)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>573251
Withholding tits isn't cool my guy!
>>
>>573255
Nobody was talking to you.
>>
>>573257
nobody asked you fuckin nerd
>>573255
nice dude
>>
>>573215
middle
>>
File: 1555271782791.png (278 KB, 575x615)
278 KB
278 KB PNG
>>573258
>>573255
>motivate someone to draw by offering content he enjoys
>"HAHA YOU BETTER POST THOSE TITS DUDE WOAH TUBULAR SEE I'M NOT OOLONGEARLGREY"
>>
File: 49_Apr20_Payton.png (67 KB, 700x650)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>573260
Does Oolong still post here from time to time?
>>
>>573260
wh? who? uh, literally who?
yeah I know my newfag is showing but is that someone I should even be remotely aware of?
>>
>>573263
Oolong is a really nice artist who likes to draw OCs, the most renowned of the bunch being succubi. He uses the binary pen, too.
Looking around and I don't see him posting here anymore, which is probably good for him.
>>
this thread went by pretty fast
>>
>>573266
It's almost as if this thread is actually fun to contribute to.
>>
>fun
>/i/
>>
>>573271
I think people sharing drawings is fun, problem?
>>
>>573274
It's fun only when you're not involved.
>>
>>573275
true
>>
>>573275
Seems you wont have fun for a while, huh.
>>
>>573215
Middle left
>>
new thread: >>573305
>>
>>571736
>>571724
>>571713
>>571705
Commit suicide.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.