[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/i/ - Oekaki

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
Draw Width Height
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 60 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: 1559081834775.jpg (3.03 MB, 2125x2750)
3.03 MB
3.03 MB JPG
last thread: >>575501
Welcome to the Oekaki OC Thread! Post and talk about your original characters!
Please be polite and courteous to other posters! Inquiring about other's characters is always encouraged!
This is a place where you can talk freely and openly about your characters, so don't be shy!
Please remember to ignore and hide all shitposters (and avatarfags. It's against the rules, you know.

This thread's theme is Heaven and Hell, so feel free to share your divine and demonic creations!

Let's get drawing, Oekaki!
>>
File: Angelic Sketch-chan OC.jpg (470 KB, 1075x1024)
470 KB
470 KB JPG
last thread: >>575501
Welcome to the Oekaki OC Thread Post and talk about your original characters!
Please be polite and courteous to other posters let's have a nice time. Inquiring about other's characters is always encouraged!
This is a place where you can talk freely and openly about your characters, so don't be shy!
Please remember to ignore and hide all shitposters (and avatarfags. It's against the rules, you know.)

This thread's theme is heaven and the celestial spheres... (that's space for you nerds). What's life like up in the clouds?

Let's get drawing, /Oekaki/ senpai squad out
>>
Stop flooding the catalog with these shit threads.
Your last three aren't even dead yet.
>>
>>576789
I wish the mods would come down from their celestial spheres and delete these repeating threads
>>
>>576789
why would anyone post in an autosaging thread?
>>
>>576791
Because it's /i/ and even autosaged threads take up past a month to die.
>>
>>576793
>mad because his favorite 6-month old thread was pushed off the board
>>
>>576789
no
>>576788
why
>>
>>576805
>too braindead to realize he can still post in an autosaged thread
I didn't know calling other people mad was a coping mechanism severely autistic manchildren like yourself had been capable of up until this point.
>>
>>576810
but why would you want to
>>
File: BaXu7SN.jpg (685 KB, 1493x954)
685 KB
685 KB JPG
>No one posting OCs
What a good start, lets fix that.
>>
>>576811
Refer to >>576793
Why should there be 3 threads sitting vacant on the catalog for months if you fags are already active as is
>>
>>576814
half of the board sits vacant for months
>>
>>576815
You're an utter retard.
>why should there be 3 threads sitting vacant on the catalog for months (((if you fags are already active as is)))
These threads are active enough that there are now 4 of them still up on the catalog, autosaged or not.
Stop flooding the catalog if you've already had a thread up that can suffice.
>>
>>576812
>
>>576819
Fuck off already, the only reason why we have four threads right now is because of idiots like Marielx mistaking themselves into thinking they belong here alongside furfags and shi/tg/obblers. The mods don't give enough of a shit to ban those worthless fucking nobodies, why do you think they give a shit about three OC threads past bump limit?
>>
>>576819
the mods don't care about this board so who cares, why care about anything, nothing matters here
>>
>>576819
>>576821
>>576820
bothering with mariel gets us nowhere but closer to bump limit
and even if I decided not to make a new thread after bump limit, someone else would have anyway. >>576778
>>
>>576810
So, what high-value thread was pushed off?
>>
>>576820
>ABLOO ABLOO ABLOO IT'S THE MOD'S FAULT WE SPAM THE CATALOG WITH THE SAME THREADS
>>
>>576828
I mean, that and the fact that the board is as dead as it is. The OC threads and some other threads like >>576154 and >>576568 prove that there is life on this board, the majority of threads are just shit. Make some new threads to get rid of the old OC threads instead of bumping this one and bringing it closer to bump limit with every post. You're contributing to your own problem by doing this. Be the solution if no one else is doing it, stop sitting around whining about it contributing to the problem.
>>
File: 14042017_1.png (102 KB, 746x717)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>>576829
I don't know what part of "having the same thread four times at once on the same board is retarded" you're having difficulty comprehending but if you ask me the only reason your threads are at any point "active" is because of all the drama. That first thread you referenced is just a "draw it in your style" thread which doesn't even attract the majority of posters here and the latter's another dupe thread because the OP is milking for popularity and wants people to commission him, with that thread also being filled with drama. Guess what people are over in Rum's thread.
>>576078 Here's him saying he'll post commission information. He only made those threads so he could garner notice and make a quick buck. As much as I love to see /tg/ faggots that riddle this board with their god awful sperg requests get blasted out of the water, Rum only denied those requests because he didn't want people complaining about him and get the better side of them, not for any actual set of principles against /tg/ requesters.
This isn't a matter of making more threads to combat some problem. You guys are always going to be autistic and start boohooing at each other, riding your thread out to bump limit and then you'll start the cycle again and flood the board with even more dead threads.
>>
plz post characters
>>
>>576828
So, what high-value thread was pushed off?
>>
>>576832
I think it's retarded to have a problem with 4 (technically 3 because if you have any sort of cognitive function, you'll see one is a shitpost) of the same kind of thread when there's 150 threads on the board at any given moment.
To further drive the point of just how retarded you're being, that's 2.6_% of the board. You can complain about autistic boohooing, but hopefully you realize you're doing the same exact thing when you can just ignore a very small portion of the board.

Learn how to use the catalog. Learn how to click "Hide Thread" or how to use Filters. Then, you can get the fuck over this non-issue.
>>
I just wanna say the OP image kicks ass
>>
File: 1452912174157.png (36 KB, 800x600)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
Here's a Pirate OC that I was gonna use for some One Piece themed RPG my friends and I were doing. Nothing came from it.
>>
>>576843
thank you
>>
Working on a small pulp scifi setting where I tried to smash medieval and cowboy aesthetics into it. Have a bunch of suit/soldier designs but I keep choking up at actually making the comic.
>>
>>576842
>I think it's retarded to have a problem with 4
Then the issue is obviously still over your head and you're either being intentionally this stubborn or you truly are incapable of comprehending the point.
>>
File: Amy Concepts.png (191 KB, 1920x1080)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
This is Amy, Queen of Sunlight. My thicc milf goddess of light OC.
>>
>>576856
So your "issue" is that you don't know how to use the catalog's functions to hide less than 3% of the board? Congratulations, you're retarded.
>>
>>576859
Go back to /aco/, underage
>>
>>576860
My issue is that you're going to perpetuate this until it consumes the majority of the board like in 2016 when we had the same exact problem with autists like yourself.
>>
>>576863
you're implying that didn't already happen
they already drag their drama into other active threads
>>
>>576862
How about you go suck your own dick Delta, you brain ear loving slut.
I'm tired of your shit, and i prefer you just don't acknowledge my existence instead of being a cunt bag..
>>
>>576869
Then don't come to 4chan, underage.
>>
>>576870
Oh wow, what an original insult coming from you.
It's as basic as your characters.
>>
File: 1540343490321.png (254 KB, 1692x1152)
254 KB
254 KB PNG
>>576871
Basic, as in so basic that only children can't draw them, or so basic that only children can like them?
Choose wisely.
>>
>>576873
Hey, that was back when i thought you were good and not a complete asshole and i hate myself for not realizing it until recently. Like I even made you a fucking GIF and you haven't even thanked me once.
>>
File: 1511145294417.png (86 KB, 701x1111)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
>>576875
And not once did you stop to think of why I didn't? I don't like you. I don't want to associate with you. Nobody does, either, except for little kids equally as autistic [like pic related].

Take a hint, dumbfuck.
>>
>>576876
please go back to /aco/ thank you
>>
>>576876
You're my opposite aren't you? A person twisted with toxicity that only others like you would care for. I don't mind having friends like BoneyT because at least they acknowledge me as a friend. Unlike you however. Your going to rot into the shadows if you keep acting the way you are. Unless you just let me give you a chance for redemption and change. I'll be happy to be friends if you want. But please just give me a chance so that we can just start all over from here.
>>
What the fuck did I just witness
>>
>>576859
thicc? she looks to be normal proportioned. is she a queen, or a goddess? neither are very interesting, but if she were either, why is she just dressed in a t-shirt? because you can't draw dresses? or because you don't want to try?
if she's a mother why does she look like a young girl? because you can't draw older women or because you don't want to try?
why isn't she at all interesting? because you don't know how, or because you just want a notion to wank off to?
>>
File: IMG_20190310_143248_324.jpg (355 KB, 1200x1400)
355 KB
355 KB JPG
Heaven.

She's had everything handed to her, everything always came easy. Beneath the cute veneer lies a profound loneliness. At a cursory glance, a heroine pretty and kind. Strike down any who dare gaze into her pit of vipers.

Dishonest and insecure. Distrusting and cold. Distant and lonely. There's no one of interest here, and she knows it. Brandish any excuse to keep them away.

Woe betide he who stands besides the weapon.
>>
>>576859
>>576869
>>576871
>>576875
>>576878
hoes mad
hoes mad
hoes mad, hoes mad
hoes mad
hoes mad
hoes mad, hoes mad
>>
>>576880
>first part of the thread is a cryfag crying about a small percentage of the board being populated by thing he doesn't like
>next part is two literally whos having high-school level banter
>only 4 valid images have actually been posted

I'm not sure what to make of this. Not a very good start, to be sure.
>>
>>576812
>>576888
>mmofags
>>
File: dissu202.png (14 KB, 573x748)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>I've come to make an announcement, mariel's a bitch-ass motherfucker. He pissed on my fucking thread. That's right, he took his creatively bereft fucking pencil dick out and pissed on my fucking comfy, and he said his dick was "t h i s b i g," and I said that's disgusting, so I'm making a callout post on my 4chins, mariel you got a small dick, it's the size of this walnut except way smaller, and here's what my dick looks like! [explosion noise] That's right baby, all my own no johns, no IP swaps, no samefagging like I'm multiple people at once. He fucked the oc thread, so guess what? I'M GONNA FUCK THE EARTH! Just kidding, I'm gonna go higher, I'M MAKING COPYPASTA ON THE MOON! HOW DO LIKE THAT BEEARTIST, YOU IDIOT! You all have 23 hours before the s a u c e d r o p l e t s hit the fucking Earth, get out of my sight before I fucking destroy you too
>>
>>576913
wasn't that good but maybe I'm just jaded to the meme now
>>576901
at least I'm not mariel :^)
>>
File: 1501812495006.jpg (196 KB, 589x900)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
First was from the heavens side, now its the other way.
>>
File: wrangler of my pingas.png (12 KB, 500x500)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
I tried drawing Przybetta's Canon White Jeep Wrangler[tm] as a way to motivate myself to draw, but now I'm even less motivated! I love drawing new stuff and feeling horrible immediately after.

Other canon facts!
>Przybetta hates depression culture so much that she will lash out at Hei-Ran at complete random. She's constantly out of character near Delta's bastard sister.
>Limilla can expel juices from her vines, and they enhance penis size! The liquid is always bright red like pepper spray.
>Daedalus is 5'10" while Limilla is 5'11" (6'3" when measuring cowlicks), which technically makes her a giantess. He stays near 5'6" Przybetta to cope with his manlet status.
>Being a deity can influence various traits of your physical body; your eye color and height could change drastically!
>Michael Teiche is eight inches down there. I don't know why, just roll with it.
>Ikashi has an obsession with Johnathan, with him being her personal necromancer. She briefly considered having an affair with him.

>>576925
One more fact!
Sometimes making your "mundane OC" into an overdesigned half-demon god of 1000 universes doesn't make it better; you did exactly that, and everyone still hates it!
>>
>>576927
Funfact: Mariel is always human and will always be, that image is just her using her infra-black armor, and the previous one was a power she got after consuming the life essence of the son of a goddess.

Human master race.
>>
>>576929
And everyone still hates it!
>>
>>576929
jesus christ that sounds like some mary sue bullshit
having a human character doesn't excuse you from that, in fact it magnifies it
>>
>>576929
Yeah, just come right out and say you don't give a shit about these threads. It's what we've been saying all along, you actual nigger.
>>
I love mariel. A very based autist making OCfags cry everyday :)
>>
File: imp.png (177 KB, 703x789)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
This little 3-foot tall skullfaced shit is a serious trouble maker, he specializes in possession and was without a vessel. he came across a little tribal community deep in the woods, found the purest family man he could, took him over and slaughtered his family and thus began his adventures wreaking havoc on the countryside for a little over a century, just outside exorcist radar. The old guy is still in there silently watching and struggling, which is probably why the little devil hasn't dumped him yet. He likes to take up his vessel's kind personality and gentle demeanor to better trick his victims.
The little guy doesn't have a name right now because I am terrible with names.
>>
File: ex servant.jpg (329 KB, 704x800)
329 KB
329 KB JPG
(If you recognize the pose, I just did it for the lulz, not for any serious aspect of the character. There are other references strewn about the picture as well!)

(The sign is there to denote that, while still quite tall, the character isn't near as tall as typical Doom Servants.)

Doom Servants, and their masters, the Doom Engines, are the closest things to demons in my current setting.
In many religions in our world, demons are depicted as those who would tempt humans to sin, but these "Doomers" only run on the instinctual drive to destroy and consume.

In a number of fictional works, we are told of demons who either redeem themselves, find a heart, or work alongside humans to hunt other demons; and so, this "guy" comes in.

Deep in the Outlands, beyond the walls of civilization: while forming from residual hatred and other dark energies, some unknown force of energy pooled in, a force akin to consciousness. The resulting Doom Servant was no servant at all, but a living, thinking being who was confused by their urge to destroy. It was said this strange abomination encountered a traveling troupe, survivors of a transport crash, down on their luck. The troupe thought they were done for, but instead of thrashing the men and women to bits, the "Ex Servant" observed them. After a dreadfully long silence, the troupe moved on, Ex Servant still watching and following from a distance. The only time the machine was incited to violence, was the odd moment when aggressive, saurian Tyrants would try to mess with the humans.

No witness saw the machine as the troupe reached the safety of the city walls, but the troupe sing a fictional song in tribute to their unlikely savior; a heroic demon and friend of man.
>>
>>576947
SANS
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
>>
File: imp2.png (206 KB, 691x825)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
>>576945
Revision of old guy
>>
File: Noirpg.png (1.73 MB, 1800x1560)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB PNG
Did some doodling of characters for my vidya I'm making
>>
File: origa.png (135 KB, 800x725)
135 KB
135 KB PNG
this is the theme songs post
reply to this post with your character and their theme song and good luck and good moods will come to you!
>>
File: heiracrodynamics.png (33 KB, 818x812)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
Hei-Ran, Hei-Ran.
The most acrobatic NEET you'll meet.
She's a gamer girl; yes, she has feet!
Hei-Ran, Hei-Ran.
Some smug depression is her cause.
Have to find dad! Her mom poofed before she reached menopause.
Hei-Ran, Hei-Ran.
Sex is the biggest risk!
You'll want a piece, but then she'll pull a disk!
Hei-Ran, Hei-Ran.
Your family's a wreck.
One brother's with a cynical heart, the other's burning in heck.
>>576947
And thus began the "Nero Died From Brain Cancer and Became Papyrus" theory.
He's really menacing for a nice guy. Maybe that's why girls don't like him.
>>577121
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtV38i1KCKg
>>
File: przybetta2.png (44 KB, 872x816)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
I attempted to redesign Whatever The Fuck Przybetta and give her a whole new nickname. I still don't have a good one.
>>
File: sicko mode.png (252 KB, 700x700)
252 KB
252 KB PNG
>>577191
Also, here's me being one of those epic tryhard SAI users.

I'm almost tempted to call her Toxic Przybetta as a parallel to Venom Snake.
>>
File: 20190603_175008.jpg (34 KB, 512x218)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>577191
>>577202
>>
File: download.png (301 KB, 704x528)
301 KB
301 KB PNG
>>577202
>>577203
Uncultured 9gag kiddie.
>>
>>577205
>jojo
>culture
you need to go back
>>
>>577191
As someone who is also bad with names, I have no helpful suggestions, save for making her nickname from the same language as her actual name.

I like the redesign.
>>
>>577206
Back to where? Your home?
>>
File: wkTfsg8.jpg (35 KB, 500x375)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>577218
Character for a quest I plan to run on /qst/. Guy's name is crowd and he's something of a bigwig. I'm not normally a drawfag but due to how fucking weird a lot of these characters designs are I figured making the portraits would prove helpful
>>
>>577203
>>577202
kek
>>
File: hangoutsscreen_3.0.jpg (128 KB, 1200x800)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>577231
>>577206
>>577203
>>577202
Hey, fellow redditors! I'm saving this to r/4chan!
>>
>>577220
This is pretty cool. Good to see a fellow /qst/er here too, and best of luck when you run!
>>
>>577206
>an IP spanning through eight or so massive volumes (5 of which are also animated) with a cult following, numbering in the millions mind you, dedicated to its discussion, speculation, and fan works doesn't have a culture

Yeah okay. Next you're going to say something about punch-ghosts or something subjective that's inconsequential to the series itself.
>>
>>577243
You say that like he's going to be intelligent enough to comprehend it in less than two years. For fuck sake, he's using vine memes to shitpost.
>>
>>577243
I've watched jojo and I read up to sbr before the part 3 anime was even finished. yeah it's good but it's reputation is tarnished by ironic weebs and "true patricians".like you who think you're so great because you know it.
>>577245
>hurr durr I'm so smart because I don't like memes
this is /i/ not /d/ so get your head out of your ass
>>
>>577243
>>577245
I'd.like to remind the board once again that hoes are indeed mad.
Hoes mad.
>>
>>577246
>hurr durr I'm so funny because I use memes which were ran into the ground before I hit puberty
>>
>>577246
>I don't like these people so it has no culture
>>
>>577248
>>577250
this is dumb
go dilate already
>>
>>577251
Seething
>>
>>577247
>explaining how something has a culture is "mad"
K
>>
>>577246
Muslim reputations are ruined by the suicide bombers, but it's still a part of a culture.
>>
File: 1518541416095.jpg (147 KB, 831x1200)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
Less arguing, more OC posting.

Angelic time.
>>
>>577306
She killed herself? Good. Shame she's not rotting in Hell, though.
>>
>>577306

>>577213
Not an OC, in your own words.
>>
File: Remorseless.jpg (438 KB, 1700x2200)
438 KB
438 KB JPG
I feel like mixing traditional and digital media doesn't work but I fucking hate drawing digitally.
>>
File: heaven or hell.png (643 KB, 1371x699)
643 KB
643 KB PNG
HEAVEN OR HELL, LET'S ROCK!
>>
File: zzzzzzzzzzzz.png (249 KB, 661x862)
249 KB
249 KB PNG
>>577310
another, one I never bothered finishing.
Something I'd like to add is that what Avnas is usually depicted wearing in his demon form is what he wears on Earth. His partner's older brother died so he took his clothes. Kind of insulting, actually.
...I haven't really decided what Avnas wore when he was in Hell.
Nether dwellers absolutely love mortal fashion, but they're always a generation or two behind, since of course, the people who wear the latest fashions aren't dead.
>>
>>577309
pretty sick bro, I don't mean to clown on you but he kinda looks like a tomato and I think its endearing
>>
>>577312
Thanks, I can groove with that.
>>
>>576850
That art is slick as hell, I love the colors.
Please make your comic, anon.
>>
>>577307
suicide is a hell sentence tho.
>>
>>577306
This is a pretty good drawing.
>>
>>577344
Yeah. Too bad he didn't make it, or anything else he posted.
>>
File: amulet.jpg (330 KB, 800x800)
330 KB
330 KB JPG
>>577121

(This girl is from a "setting" I was doing a few years back. I use sarcasm quotes because it was generic fantasy setting #9001 except virtually lawless and with more beast-folk than you could shake a burning torch at.)

Song: https://youtu.be/94bGzWyHbu0
This song, in addition to the Disgaea kick I was on at the time, was what inspired her creation. Almost all the lyrics are applicable to herself or her situation.

I attempted to write a story about her; a citizen of a heaven-esque world cast out to a lawless land of "demons" for a her sins.
I intended to show various stages of her growth, being a teary-eyed fish out of water at first, slowly getting used to life in the new world. She would face terrible monsters, barely scraping by the skin of her teeth, often needing assistance from the few friends who sympathized with her plight, then eventually growing in power and ultimately realizing her enjoyment of the world over the peace and structure of "heaven."

But, I scrapped it due to writing myself in a corner and losing interest. Still, even to this day, whenever I listen to metal or hard rock, I can't help but imagine this unlikely pistolero in heated combat with a strange beast; struggling as the song goes on, then barely ecking out a win in the end.
>>
File: fishmoley.png (136 KB, 550x645)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
Anyone here who might want a chance at having their autistic characters animated by professionals?

https://twitter.com/animatorsupport

There's a competition going on for it, it only has a few retweets so it's not like you'd have much competition either.
>>
>>577386
so you have to draw a comic and send it to them?
>>
File: KKbQzC2.jpg (18 KB, 282x376)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>577220
another character portrait
>>
File: Scan19-05-2019.jpg (488 KB, 1098x1155)
488 KB
488 KB JPG
Don't know where else to post this. I mean yeah they're OCs but I'm not sad enough to write out a biography for every single one I draw.
>>
>>577413
>I'm not sad enough to write out a biography for every single one I draw.
Then fuck off with your no-soul horseshit and go to a thread that accepts anything you'll post. Better yet, go to /aco/; they love no-soul horseshit so long as it has tits.
>>
>>577413
>sad enough
so you just make characters for wanking material?
I mean other people probably do, even in this thread, but they're not so literal about it.
>>
File: tegaki.png (17 KB, 400x400)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>577416
can you not be embarrassing for one fucking day?
>>
>>577418
that's rich coming from who i presume is the faggot digimon jojo furry
>>
>>577419
no that's the person he's replying to, actually
>>
dis my kitty cat
>>
>577419
It's better than being such a fucking sperg that you can't go three minutes without complaining about /aco/
>>
>>577416
>Go to /aco/
No. It's full of faggots who think they're smart and high-brow like yourself.
>>577417
>so you just make characters for wanking material?
Absolutely baffling how a virgin freak like yourself thinks about whacking off upon the mere idea of boobs or bare skin.
>>
>>577428
I mean, they're not ideas, they're images. Images you worked on, presumably. And you've said that you don't really care for the characters, especially not to the point of thinking about them in any capacity. What else would you draw them for? Practice? You seem to know how to draw well enough, you probably draw this stuff more often than not.
This is a thread meant for posting characters, and talking about them, a place specifically for people who care about what they make. If you don't care, you don't have a place here. So take it to /aco/ or some dump thread, or that cartooning general on /ic/.
>>
>>577428
>No. It's full of faggots who think they're smart and high-brow like yourself.
Oh fuck off. You don't get to be a big-shot calling people sad for giving context, then cry out about anyone being full of themself, you worthless fucking nobody.
>>
File: IMG_5081.png (1.3 MB, 1152x1728)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
>>577430
>I mean, they're not ideas, they're images.
You are perfectly entitled to your own opinion. Even if you did pull them out your ass.
>This is a thread meant for posting characters
Done
>and talking about them
Done.
>a place specifically for people who care about what they make.
Just because somebody doesn't write paragraphs or feels the need to hold your hand through every facet of every character they draw doesn't mean they don't care.
>What else would you draw them for?
This might come as a shock to you. But some people draw for fun.

On another note. Here's another character I made a long time ago. She's a protagonist set in a low-fantasy universe, and over time - through a profound and prolonged sequence of events and obstacles, she overcomes them and eventually saves the day. (Yes, really!) She also happens to think you're a stupid dickhead.
>>
>>577432
>Waah waah waah give me context. I have no imagination. I need everything spoonfed to me.
State of you.
>you worthless fucking nobody.
With more talent than you will ever have.
>>
>>577435
Proving my fucking point.
>>
>>577436
OK autist.
>>
>>577434
The one who belittles people for having discussion and other fun stuff is a boneheaded shi/tg/obbler. Who would have guessed?
>>
>>577438
>Sperging out over characters with little-to-no backstory is fun even though I could just as easily ignore it.
Hmm... Okay.
>Through my incredible skills of deduction, you mentioned the word "fantasy" and therefore must be from /tg/
I've never been to /tg/ but they must have done a number on you to make you hold such a grudge. I can only imagine how pathetic of a runt you are... I think I'm feeling inspired to make a new character. Story and all.
>>
>>577439
>You could ignore that I lowkey called you pathetic because of how lazy and uninspired I am, but instead you decided to fling shit back at me; now I'm the victim here.
>>
File: IMG_5097.jpg (1 MB, 2312x2304)
1 MB
1 MB JPG
>>577440
>I'm going to judge you from the very first picture you post
Fight me faggot
>>
>>577440
I also didn't lowkey call you pathetic. I'm telling you straight to your face.
>>
File: tegaki.png (16 KB, 400x400)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
You know, in the great deity-infested town of Anchorage, Alaska, there's pretty much no such thing as Summer.
Right now, it's 67°F; that's hoodie weather! Let's all go there and leave Mariel and the kiddies behind to rot.
>>
Can we have one thread where we don't respond to trolls? Is that possible?
>>
>>577453
think it might be too much considering where we are
>>
File: 1482805687817.png (98 KB, 500x500)
98 KB
98 KB PNG
Back to hell side, i guess.
>>
>>577423
Cute
>>
File: tegaki.png (58 KB, 600x1200)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
Fun fact: Doodle instead of complaining. This is /i/ - Oekaki, not /r9k/.
>>
>>577387
i dunno lol
>>
>>577460
WTF WHERE'S THE BACKSTORY FOR THIS CHARACTER!?!?!?!?
>>
>>577485
he is angry man. he is angry at the thread being gay
>>
>>577460
How do I get tablet to work with tegaki? I mean it really doesn't work properly with any program that isn't specifically an drawing or editing program.
>>
>>577505
Disable Windows Ink on Wacom (or any other) settings.
>>
File: wot.png (35 KB, 569x617)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>577508
This is apparently where it should be found according to a few guides but it s not there at all, even in window's pen settings seemed to have no option to turn off Window's ink. oh well
>>
>>577379
Simple but cool, story and art. is the revolver her weapon of choice? slaying horrifying monsters with guns and swords is always cool to me
>>
>>577509
That's an unusual control panel in general. Check "About". My version is 6.3.34-3. You might have neglected updates.
>>
>>577191
Every day I wish you were cognizant to how bad you are at design :^(
>>
>>577515
Yeah, wish I were like you and fellating myself in a Discord server instead of drawing things.
>>
File: nottegaki.png (9 KB, 400x400)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>577511
Twas 6.2 something, updated it, unchecked the now present windows ink box. Still doesn't work, checked the Tegaki thread and like 2 others also have this problem after unchecking the box. guess I'll stick with paint for silly 400x400 doodles
>>
>>577518
not him but rent free
>>
>>577510
Thank you!
While I never came up with a real reason why, the revolver is one of the weapons inherent to her people, so this was her only boon when she was exiled.
It essentially runs off of faith, rather than ammo, and part of her (intended) growth process was working out whether or not she believed in the "justice" of her actions; ending up in a few dire situations just because the darn thing wouldn't fire!

Among the things I never worked out was why a heavenly society with no technology had guns as their weapons, or why a heavenly society with 95% of the people never having to do anything combat related had access to weapons in the first place, but I'm just nitpicking my past self at this point.
>>
File: 109_Jun8_Character.png (87 KB, 750x850)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
I don't have a name for this dude yet, but I'm really happy with how he came out.
>>
>>577534
When he gets defeated, it turns all black?
>>
File: Thomas_brown.png (115 KB, 468x694)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
>>576775
This is Thomas "Ryder" Brown, Former 82nd airborne
of the 2nd Battalion, 501st Infantry Regiment during the Soviet-American conflict.
He was a Professional skeet shooter, making his ability to shoot grenade within the air with his Tri barrel shotgun. He's now a United Eyes operator(The new American police force). I'm making a webcomic about him and the universe hes in rn so epic.
>>
>>577561
fuckin sweet
>>
File: evil spirit.png (308 KB, 1600x1600)
308 KB
308 KB PNG
the ghost of an abusive mother, bound to the soul of her psychic, teenage son until they can move on from each other
>>
>>577596
>the ghost of an abusive mother, bound to the soul of her psychic, teenage son until they can move on from each other
Have I heard this already?
>>
>>577599
I posted a few times in these threads before; this one in particular got some responses that I liked a lot between the bickering I never understand that usually goes on in here
>>
>>577600
Not that other Anon, but I think I remember you. I really like your style!
>>
File: gay 2.png (214 KB, 938x908)
214 KB
214 KB PNG
i have these two i made today!
basically just started off as a gyaru and a ghost falling in love! but i might change it!
>>
File: 1525710820053.png (873 KB, 750x900)
873 KB
873 KB PNG
Back to heaven.
>>
>>577688
Back to /v/, where you fucking belong
>>
>>577688
Every time we could otherwise have a good thread, you come in and screw everything up by posting shit you didn't draw, even though you've been told multiple times that's not acceptable.
>>
>>577668
aww that's cute anon! I wish them happiness
>>
>>577688
Faggots will be faggots
>>
File: Wave Breakers.jpg (173 KB, 770x960)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
More setting work rn
>>
>>577735
nice
>>
>>577534
That's fucking great dude, good job.
>>
Look everyone! It's a thing I made; yes, it's possible to make something and not steal it from a /v/ drawthread!

It's a very thorough list of Przybetta's full arsenal. Come read! I poured all my procrastination in it.
>>
File: 115_Jun12_Luke.png (22 KB, 850x700)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>577744
Thanks!
I came up with a name for him.
It's "Luke Boathwace"
>>
Couldn't decide on one so here we are. Pick one and I'll elaborate. Or don't. You do you.

Seeing some pretty nice stuff in this thread. Keep up the good work, everyone.
>>
>>577758
bottom right :0
>>
>>577758
Give me the glasses one.
>>
File: richard ref.png (1.11 MB, 1418x1962)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
Working on a new OC! :^)
>>
File: 1468396226032.png (1024 KB, 1000x2400)
1024 KB
1024 KB PNG
Here's an old villian of mine that I never really did anything with simce he was drawn. Any ideas for a name?
>>
>>577825
>1468396226032.png
this is a board for artists, not beggars
>>
File: Nemesis.png (295 KB, 750x1275)
295 KB
295 KB PNG
Finally had a little time to sit down and draw. Currently working on a color palette and more fleshed out design, since I figured those would be good things to have.

>>577759
Dour-faced and a bit creepy, Nemesis Apocrypha serves as Hell’s current judge of the damned, and is current wielder of the artifact Saeva Ordinis. The scales bestow upon her a variety of necromancy-centric abilities. While not as physically powerful as many of her comrades, she is still capable of overpowering most mid-tier mortals.
Reclusive by nature, the vast majority of her free time is spent shut away at home, far from the eyes of the public, and people in general. Since she’s too lazy to actually walk anywhere, Nemesis primarily utilizes teleportation as a mode of travel. This means she often shows up suddenly and without warning.
Nemesis lacks the ability to manifest wings, but tends to float a few inches off the ground at all times due to a constant expenditure of psychic energy.
Due to her lifestyle and naturally pallid complexion, Nemesis sunburns extremely easily, which is why she hates direct sunlight. She likes to collecting things, particularly stamps, bottle caps, and bugs, but the latter is much more troublesome since, as you know, bugs are mostly outside.
While not particularly fond of eating in general, Nemesis has a strange obsession with marzipan, and will often eat it by itself.

>>577762
Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you.
>>
File: dissu and rudy.png (23 KB, 507x418)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>
File: 1482806988351.png (104 KB, 500x500)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
Aaaaaand all the wya back down.
>>
File: haha.png (109 KB, 500x500)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
>>577866
all the way back down

to your throat

haha

now swallow it all gone sweetie
>>
File: 5 colors.jpg (1001 KB, 1756x3010)
1001 KB
1001 KB JPG

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.