[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/i/ - Oekaki

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
Draw Width Height
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 28 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: Dream Bird.png (212 KB, 1564x1184)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
The green one was chasing the blue one, pulling on its tail feathers
>>
File: Skaka2ra.png (121 KB, 1200x662)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
He called himself Skakagura and said he was an apex predator, though he was locked behind the bars of a zoo and was constantly annoyed by the quacks of ducks, which he called 'mariners'. Someone released him and he started attacking people in the sewers
>>
File: tegaki.png (8 KB, 400x400)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
I remember there being this metal face, I don't really remember any name tho.
It opened its eyes and mouth, then the dream I was in ended.
>>
File: mydream.png (9 KB, 731x406)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
he was crawling around on the wall of my house
>>
>>580099
Checked
>>
File: tegaki.png (61 KB, 400x400)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>
File: tegaki.png (9 KB, 400x400)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>580076
i see this stupid little fucker from time to time and if i interact with him the dream always turns into a nightmare
>>
File: tegaki.png (148 KB, 400x400)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
every time I see this green egg fucker, the floor turns into a frying pan and I melt into his mouth
>>
File: 12th has 9 orbs.png (1.26 MB, 1920x990)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
I remember having a dream where a Neptune-looking planet with a visible molten core that suddenly popped in after its 9th moon slowly revealed itself on the sky. Its body seemed to fade in and out like some sort of smoke or clouds, while the core stayed the same
>>
File: tegaki.png (7 KB, 200x400)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
demon guy coming into my doorway while i was dreaming i was in my bed and lunging at me and jumping over my head. i knew somehow he was a fear test and i failed. next time i'll have a chat with him
>>
>>581242
>welcome to chili's
>>
File: Elemant.png (66 KB, 800x1173)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>
File: Untitled195.png (272 KB, 768x768)
272 KB
272 KB PNG
>>
if you want to dispel scary monsters in dreams, just start fucking them. if you're aware it's a dream, rather than trying to wake up or something, just grab them and start fucking them. it never fails.
>>
Kept having a reoccurring dream of a diseased looking jackalope trapped in a thorny hedge.
>>
>>580407
i dreamt something very similar to this when i was a kid, it really stuck with me, i still remember the ream vividly. only in my dream he had a suit
>>
I remember some dream when I was a lad where I was hiding under a desk from one of the make raptors from JP3, and Eddy from EEnE was being eaten by a lemon shark in my bathtub
>>
>>580407
I swear I saw this same dude only he wails if you get close to him
>>
Thread full of great dream creatures. I hope to make new friends with all of them tonight
>>
>>581926
Same what the fuck
>>
File: scan377.jpg (849 KB, 1453x2000)
849 KB
849 KB JPG
saw a spooki in a spook house
>>
>>580407
Also had this kind of recurrent dream as a child. The dude was more of a puppet for me. Might draw it later
>>
File: Dream Vampire.png (160 KB, 996x1700)
160 KB
160 KB PNG
Saw this fellow and two others, they're just as cartoony as depicted. That wasn't even the weirdest part of my dream that night
>>
>>583255
to sum it up
Started off with me and some friends hanging out and going ghost hunting or something at a cemetery. We observed some cartoony purple vamires that looked like they were drawn like CN cartoon in 2000. They were standing still and jittery like a gif. We all regrouped at this RV thing as this due was waving around this green pencil explaining something. And for like a second, time froze and I saw this woman behind him, reaching out trying to grab the pencil. She looked like that Mariya Takeuchi, but she had green hair and was wearing an orange dress. Her eyes were just these black, empty dots and she had this stern expression. Text appeared over her and she was gone. Some time later we were in Nantasket and this horde of people in hoodies were walking around. They had white masks that were for kids on their faces but also in morph suits or something since I couldn't see their actual faces. They were going around touching people, only with this green dot on their pointer finger, making them dissapear, die, or turn into one of them
I woke up after that
I think I died

Another detail about the hoodie people is that they sounded like that one voice that RWJ does in some of the Your Favorite Martian songs. Any time they'd touch someone they'd say "Dottin on the haters", which sounds silly but fuck when there's like 100 of them doing it in that voice.
>>
File: dream.png (553 KB, 1680x1050)
553 KB
553 KB PNG
>>
>>581835
Saw this dude too
He called himself Pierre or Peter
>>
>>583256
What the fuck
>>
File: tegaki.png (13 KB, 400x400)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
This thread remained of this guy, when I was a child, I always had these similar structured dreams in which I was afraid looking for my mother in places like parks or carnivals, those dreams usually ended immediately upon finding my mother. But they stopped around the time dreamed of this guy, I was in scared in a shady street and I saw him near a streetlight, he was a nice and tried to calm me down when I started crying because of his face at the end, then he gave me a candy that he had in his pocket and said loudly that we were friends, and for some reason remembering it, feels like visiting a good memory of an old friend
>>
>>587427
Like slender man but nicer
Tender man
>>
File: tegaki.png (12 KB, 400x400)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
hm.
>>
File: 20191009_172110.jpg (471 KB, 2048x1152)
471 KB
471 KB JPG
Nicoloceros, a massive carnivorous deer that hunted humans during the Ice Age
>>
File: dreamuiuhjpg.jpg (403 KB, 1200x900)
403 KB
403 KB JPG
i dreamt i was in some sort of fancy palace. the walls were glowing and the air was kinda hazy. at the end of the corridor was a glass door.
>>
File: eyesclosed.png (64 KB, 672x503)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>580076
Not a dream, just when I close my eyes
>>
File: tegaki.png (17 KB, 600x400)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>590382
This is what I see
>>
File: tegaki.png (120 KB, 500x500)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
As a kid I had a nightmare where this thing tried visciously to break into my house, at night, and I was home alone. Fucker was screaming and trying to bust the door open with its torso. I was so fucking scared I was never able to forget it.
>>
>>590599
Did you watch the movie Alien the night before?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.