[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Untitled.png (15 KB, 646x482)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
I suck at drawing anything and I only have MS paint but had an idea for a swastika made out of scythes

Maybe someone who can draw can make one that looks cool
>>
requesting free work is against the rules. do you have budget?
>>
i have a net worth of $0.00
>>
>>3166892
also are you aware that farmers tools are symbols of communism?
>>
>>3166894
it's supposed to be death's scythe
>>
>>3166898
*cringe* are you like 13?
>>
I kind of think that you've made it about as "cool" as it can get.
>>
>>3166901
tell you what you can do though. you can take this image , separate it from the background copy it then paste it 3 times and rotate them to look like it. (get gimp its free and better than ms.)
>>
>>3166906
do it by yourself, monkey
>>
>>3166912
i was telling op to do it. i was that poster i attached it to the wrong post.
>>
>>3166898
>death's scythe
you are retarted
>>
>>3166889
ok sent ;)
>>
>>3166963
where?
>>
>>3166912
>>3166913
kek
>>
You should call it Hitlers death wand
>>
The Grim Reaper is a Nazi? Learn something new everyday. I bet he's apart of the Bonemarct
>>
>>3166889
Maybe if you weren't a fucking retard, you'd know to take your ass over to /r/ or cough up some money. Get out of your basement and get a fucking job instead of wasting your time coming up with edgy, tryhard "concepts" like this.
>>
>>3166889
I pm'd you my email if you want to contact me
>>
based scytheguy
>>
>>3166889
always thought the diamond swastika hitler made kind of resembled a harvest combine tractor. like ww2 was a great harvest of blood for the devil or something. that's why you don't fuck with runes unless you are a rune master. hitler was an artist. (a failed one) but a talented artist nonetheless. runes are magical in nature and should be handled by studied experts only.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.