[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 34 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

MBTI thread. Post result
https://www.16personalities.com/
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp
http://keirsey.jung.test.typologycentral.com/

INFP/INFJ/ENTP - Director * - Production designer (AD) - Producer - Screenwriter - Storyboard artist

ENFJ/ENTJ/INFJ/ESFJ - Manager - Assistant director - Supervisor * - Illustrator - Scenic design - Script supervisor - QA & UX Manager

ENFP - Visual effects - Modeling - Rigging - Layout artist - Colorist - Animator - Film editor - Sound editor

INTJ/INTP/ESTJ - Software development - Programmer - QA & UX Manager

ISFP/ISFJ - Costume Designer - Photographer - Props making - Hairdresser - Make-up artist - Set decorator
ISTP/ISTJ - Cinematographer - Camera operator - Best boy - Technical director
ESTP/ESFP - Model/Actor - Choreographer
>>
It doesn't matter but I always get INFP

>Producer, director
Hilarious
>>
>INTJ/INTP/ESTJ - Software development - Programmer - QA & UX Manager
But I have no interest in any of this shit.
>>
File: INTP_color.jpg (212 KB, 1000x805)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>3168472
yup, except fuck QA they are the disgusting bottom feeding low lifes of tech
>>
ENFP
>>
>>3168472
>INFP/INFJ/ENTP - Director * - Production designer (AD) - Producer - Screenwriter - Storyboard artist
haha what
>>
>>3168472
>INFP/INFJ/ENTP - Director * - Production designer (AD) - Producer - Screenwriter - Storyboard artist
I'd love to work in these industries
>>
Intp, which is pretty common here.
>>
INTP, -A/-T on the first one.

The second one gave me INTJ.
>>
>>3168472
> INTP - Software development - Programmer - QA & UX Manager

> am currently working as a software developer who can also program, in charge of managing UX and QA.

YAMEROOOOOOO

I don't want this I want to draw cool mechs and explosive poses. Fucking web design, it's like design for brainlets.
>>
>>3168472
intj or gtfo, everyone knows this.
>>
>>3168472
Reminder that if you're not INTJ you're OBJECTIVELY inferior and should know your place.
>>
> ENTJ
> illustrator
Have I made it
>>
Consistently INTP any time I ever take any of these tests.
>Software development - Programmer - QA & UX Manager
Zero clue about any of these things.
I am mattepainter tho, so I use all the things and cross-discipline a lot. Is that an mbti trait? No idea.
>>
Psst am typology fag

http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm

Do this test instead
>>
>>3169656
>INTJ
>meme mbt
>>
>>3168472
YESSS I can't believe I haven't thought of making this thread before.
I'm an ENFP and I think its really helped me become an artist.
>>
>>3169752
If you were a "typology fag" you would understand factor analysis and wouldn't post this bullshit.
>>
>>3170372
>>3168472
Wow I got so excited I didn't even see how wrong you were.
I'm not any of that shit, if I could I'd be an animator but that takes too much concentration and commitment. That is definitley not an ENFP thing.
I'm an illustrator, storyboard and comic book artist. I dabble in concept art but I'm not sure if I can handle it because of all them fucking details and rendering.
I'm also trying to be a writer but that's another ball game.
But why did you put ENFP in on its own?
>>
>>3168472
True about INTJ If INTJ praises you it means you went beyond what they expected of you.
>>
>>3168472
why is beyonce ISFP and teammate? She's obv. known for her ability to take lead and having tight control over her productions. ignoring the feelings of others since feelings of others =/= money
>>
>>3168472
INTP/INFP
>>
>>3168472
just dropped out last year of uni (programmer) to pursue illustration
>>
File: kip-dynamite.jpg (4 KB, 170x184)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
I'm the Logician INTP apparently. It sort of makes sense as I endlessly rant about software and how I think it could be better although I don't work in that field. Never really wanted to be a programmer or user experience manager though. What a weird result. If I were a visual artist I guess that's what I might be good at. I'm usually more of dissecting society, philosophy, religion, in a logical fashion. Most people seem to look at society with emotion, and they are wrong so often. What they say makes no sense. It's actually frustrating to me how little logic people apply to their silly arguments. It's like a math equation, and if I explain it they still don't get it. It's pointless to talk to those types really. All you can do is hope they don't pick up a gun etc.
>>
>>3169656
intj - can see whether something works or not, intp - can prospect that something might work or not

progress belongs to the intp, discovery, innovation, diversion, i'd rather be there and come up with something new, than be a J who just judges what's already there.
>>
>>3168472
people take these tests far too seriously
>>
>>3168472
Works for me. I want to [insert shit you don't care about here]
>>
>>3170495
Fellow 50/50 split, is that you?
>>
>>3170536
Wrong intj is both capable of seeing what currently doesn't work and what would work in the future that's the intuition function and probably why they are thought to be superior. Since intj needs closure upon execution intj will take longer to implement changes that would effect the future because they are assessing what is currently there in order to form a future plan. Intj are not reactive like intp, they are strategically deliberate
>>
>>
ENFJ/ENTJ/INFJ/ESFJ - Manager - Assistant director - Supervisor * - Illustrator - Scenic design - Script supervisor - QA & UX Manager

ENTJ. Cool.
>>
MBTI is trash, use OCEAN
>>
>>3171019
Another thing , they don't use energy on doing new things unless it serves their goal, they're all about efficiency. They'll make something that already exists adapt to what they need
>>
>>3170487
But we don't have a wide vocabulary for praise.
>>
>>3170528
You are wrong my friend. You see I'm the Logician INTP apparently. It sort of makes sense as I endlessly rant about software and how I think it could be better although I don't work in that field. Never really wanted to be a programmer or user experience manager though. What a weird result. If I were a visual artist I guess that's what I might be good at. I'm usually more of dissecting society, philosophy, religion, in a logical fashion. Most people seem to look at society with emotion, and they are wrong so often. What they say makes no sense. It's actually frustrating to me how little logic people apply to their silly arguments. It's like a math equation, and if I explain it they still don't get it. It's pointless to talk to those types really. All you can do is hope they don't pick up a gun etc.
>>
>>3172681
closer than I will admit
>>
>>3174056
I'm pretty much same but high agreeableness

Mostly cause agreeableness is correlated with femininity and am fem
>>
>>3174058
I am fem too, but I tend to want to go against the grain, so to speak.
>>
>>3174058
Post your tits, whore.
>>
File: OCEAN.png (14 KB, 390x523)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>3174058
Way to attak muh masculinity senpai

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.