[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: bridgeman head constr..jpg (169 KB, 729x1000)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
Is here anybody who does this?
>>
bridgeman is a meme
>>
>>3260805
I love bridgman, he's the first guy to introduce me to boxes and form but man I can't be fucked to do his face method. I like Loomis' better

>>3261047
>>3260807
Preference
>>
>>3261047
>teacher of robert beverly hale, and norman rockwell, andrew loomis, frank reilly
aaaaaaaah, it all makes sense now!
they all got contracts with publishing houses, shitting out book after book, like "only five ingredients!"-recipe books …. good for the publisher, good for the author. this shit sells like homeopathy. republish the whole bullshit every two years, pretending there are "new chapters" added. pretty good scam!
>>
File: 1468099807869.jpg (159 KB, 620x827)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>3260805
this single page of bridgeman made me doubt my intelligence. it took many readings and tries to understand this.
>>
>>3261313
You are basically starting off with measuring landmarks of the face and keeping proportions in relation to what makes up a face.
>>
>>3261313
It's not about your intelligence, rather than their obtuse language.
A big part is trying to decipher wtf they are saying.
>>
>>3261313
if you understand this, please tell me what does line #4 give us? Also, how do I get line #3 if I don't already have a semi-complete face?
>>
>>3261280
>republish
>comparing Meme-man's shitscribbles to any of the others that came after him

You're an even bigger fucking idiot than I thought MOMAron, lmao
>>
>>3261358
Line #4 is just marking the Z-axis. Line #3 just comes from the reference you're looking at. If you're just making up construction, then you can put Line #3 wherever you want.
>>
File: Michelangelo - OC.jpg (350 KB, 1600x1200)
350 KB
350 KB JPG
>>3261359
>says 40ish yr old 4chan user
ngmi
>>
>>3260805
Why are there 2 line 2s in pic 3?
>>
>>3261369
First I'm a random chinaman lol artist and now I'm some old guy with liver spots huh. Who will I be next in your schizophrenic mind? You've been huffing too much of Chris Ofili's jenkem.
>>
Bridgeman was great and all but his method for head drawing hasn't aged very well.
>>
>>3260805
>Not using asaro head to draw from IRL

plebs
>>
>>3261369
why do you keep posting this? what does it prove?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.