[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Icon_facebook.png (6 KB, 512x512)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
How do you get popular on facebook, if you got no friends or family to like your artpage? How does this platform work in terms of getting artists noticed?
>>
>>3471658
Why would you want to post your art under your real name? Do you have a goddamn death wish?

I draw completely SFW stuff and even I do not want anyone know that I draw.
>>
File: wlop.png (1.24 MB, 1503x1063)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>>3471672
you don't have to use your real name for an art PAGE.
>>
>>3471658
get a bigger artist/platform to advertise you
i got my first 4k likes for my page when i did a comic for a popular (at the time) artist's page
>>
>>3471678
>posted
>by other people
Is this some advanced reposting cuckoldry or something?
>>
>>3471682
>kiss the ass of somebody who's already popular in hopes that an iota of their popularity will be lent to you
>>
>>3471672
>Why would you want to post your art under your real name? Do you have a goddamn death wish?
There aren't some internet boogeymen coming to get you. Relax.
>>
>>3471686
lmao
>>
>>3471682
>>3471690
This is sometimes your only option. When you're just starting out in recent years, you're just another page that no one will see or click on. There are too many pages for you to get noticed, unless of course you have good luck.

Bumping for this, how to approach people for this kind of advertising?
>>
>>3471715
I think he meant that it was just embarrassing. I don't even post under my real name and already delete certain stuff from my online portfolios because they embarrass me so much since my eyes leveled up
>>
>>3471686
>he posts smug anime images on Indonesian forum for underages
>he advises films to friends
>he votes for another person to become president
Is this some advanced cuckoldry or something?
>>
>>3471754
there's gotta be another way, bc obviously it's not a common method, just an option. Doesn't anybody here on /ic/ have over 10,000 followers/likes on their page that can say how their process to get there went?
>>
Why in God's fuck would you waste effort on facebook?
>>
>>3471799
People use it
>>
you dont need it you dont really need any social media if you are good people will find you
>>
>2018
>facebook
>for art
Are you fucking kidding me? Why not Myspace?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.