[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.




File: DwfqyhHX0AAf-_t.jpg (288 KB, 776x1199)
288 KB
288 KB JPG
Do you think you were oppressed by white people when you were learning their art?
>>
File: DwqQc7zVAAAOxxo.jpg (209 KB, 777x1199)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
>>
lol
>>
globalism was a mistake
>>
>nonwhites being turbo mad that they are not white
xdddddddd
>>
>>3763815
Holy fucking shit I laughed so hard oh my god.

White art isn't racist

Draw however and whatever the fuck you feel like
But be aware of the anatomical variation of the human race before you start critiquing
>>
>>3763820
It's actually pretty good to be nonwhite these days.
>>
No. The thought never even came to me.

t. Sikh (aka brown)
>>
There's no such thing as white art.

>Inb4 some Anon posts bouguereau

Guarantee you can't paint anywhere near as well, regardless of your identity politics.
>>
File: DacVEq_VAAABYu-.jpg (237 KB, 776x1199)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>>
>>3763814
"unlearning" is the perfect way to describe this.
>>
File: unlearning.jpg (806 KB, 776x1199)
806 KB
806 KB JPG
>>
>benefit from centuries of work by old white men
>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

ok
>>
>>3763817
The desire to rule the world will follow in a disastrous downfall for those who desire it. You should thank your forefathers. Darwin told in his books that the blacks will be extinct today, the truth is that they will never be extinct, but those who seek power will crash.
>>
>>3763814
>>3763832
What the fuck is this shit?
>>
>>3763846
>rule the world
That's imperialism, not globalism.
We had imperialism and it was fantastic.
>>
>>3763814
so is this mong basically another sinfest?
>>
>>3763860
You don't understand the point. Don't try to conquer and enslave the world or it will turn around disadvantageously.
>>
>>3763860
> he thinks he benefited from imperialism
You think your ancestors were aristocrats and not filthy coal miners? Give me a fucking break.
>>
File: Dqc3LZvWsAAD66c.jpg (171 KB, 776x1199)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>3763860
globalism is American imperialism!
stop oppressing me!
>>
>Luna Brothers
>Jonathan Luna (born December 10, 1978[1]) and Joshua Luna (born January 9, 1981[1]), professionally known as the Luna Brothers, are American comics artists. They have created three series together: Ultra, Girls, and The Sword, and provided art for Marvel Comics' Spider-Woman: Origin.

>The Lunas were born in the United States to Filipino parents

>1978

These degenerates left the Philippines went the Communists and Left took over the Government.LOL
>>
>>3763867
But everything was fine until we stopped conquering the world.
>>3763868
They were probably farmers based on where I live. Not everyone has to benefit from something for it to be a net good.
>>3763870
Globalism is Jewish imperialism.
>>
>>3763860
Edit: Any efforts to reach ultimate power will follow in a disastrous crash. Humans will never learn, there are many examples in history to back this up. It's an adage which stay true in every day life, but can also be accurate for civilisations. Only caring, love and not claim to own ressources which are freely given by nature will lead into a bright future, i know, that's too "peaceful" for far too many people.
>>
File: asvcdasv.jpg (254 KB, 900x683)
254 KB
254 KB JPG
>>3763874
Yes, but you already started it, no free pass for sins, anon. That's not only apply for european history but many others in the past. Meanwhile the asians will rise in the future, grab your popcorn and watch the rise & fall here again. By the way, i thing that races should stay in they respected areas, caring for they land and nature there. Stop electing kings or rulers, there is enough space, food, room for creativity given by nature for everyone. Don't use this ressources to harm your neighbours.
>>
File: 1547289206802.jpg (117 KB, 621x960)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>
File: ascasc.jpg (173 KB, 450x337)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
Kill anyone for continuously(give people a 2, 3. chance to improve they behaviour) try to hold a monopoly for things given freely by nature for enslaving neighbours(banking system). If you don't cut out this elements fast it will spread like cancer.
>>
File: 1374458504509.gif (1.35 MB, 150x113)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB GIF
>>3763892
>they are so docile and tight
>>
File: 9.jpg (10 KB, 200x261)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>3763874
>Jewish imperialism
I like how you /pol/tards wouldn't mind sucking dick of the elite as long as they have blond hair. You are pathetic and please fuck off with your identity politics.
>>
File: med_1528824570_image.jpg (35 KB, 282x500)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>3763892
>banana asians

kek
>>
>>3763899
What's wrong with supporting leaders that carry out the will of the people?
You sound like a Stalin dick sucker anyway so I'm guessing you're no less hypocritical.
>>
>>3763814
>>3763870
>>3763892
Man, this dude needs to lighten up.
I'm a happa and frankly it's awesome being a half breed or whatever. You get to enjoy two cultures, eat delicious food both from europe and asia, learn more than one language and so forth. Not saying it can have it's downfall.
You will never really "belong" and some will have severely identity crisis growing up.
But I love being me and I love the fact I get to enyoj the best of both world. This dude needs to chill and stop caring about the opinions of other.
But maybe I'm just too simple minded.
>>
>>3763908
Not him, but i think you don't understand nature and the circle of life. There are things given free by nature, why elect someone who is exactly the same like you and me to rule over things that are free in first place.
>>
>>3763832
>>3763892
>>3763870
>tfw most of us living in asia fucking hate asian-americans with these type of mentality
they all act like entitled babies
>>
>>3763892
>docile and tight
Yes. This is how human beings talk.
>>
>>3763909
>eat delicious food both from europe and asia, learn more than one language and so forth
I'm white and I can do any of that
>>
>>3763909
Asian guys have it pretty bad, even hapas.
Are you a girl?
>>
>>3763815
lol holy fuck i wish i could give you a prize or something
>>
>>3763908
>Supporting leaders that carry out the will of the people
The people you idiot want to live good meaningfull lives, Not work their ass off to pay their "glorious" leader so he can make decisions to help the elite. You people are one the most pathetic and stupid I have ever seen. You think you are anti-establishment but really you just do the works of the ellite for them but since they don't have hook noses it's alright.
>>
>>3763877
>muh anarchoprimitivism
>>
File: TODAY THEY WILL LEARN.png (1.11 MB, 776x1199)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>>
>>3763909
gonna agree with this guy
This Luna faget is too insecure with himself. Stop giving a fuck what other people think of you and do whatever the heck you want
>>
>>3763892
>cishet white male is the only one who accepts him unconditionally with open arms
Really makes you think
>>
>>3763814
>education
>white white white
>no education
>other races
Wow, that's pretty racist
>>
>>3763831
So does that mean there's no black culture?
No Asian art?
>>
>>3763925
The thing about you communists is that you see the world in a commie/capitalism false dichotomy all the time.
It's like a kind of mental illness, there's more to the world and to politics than that.
I've ran out of crayons so I'm not sure I could give you an explanation you could understand, but I'm probably just as much of a socialist as you are.
>>
>>3763832
>literally accusing Asian women of chucking Asian men with white guys
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>all these images
I thought the Asian masculinity thing was a meme, are rice burgers really that insecure, butthurt cucks?
Our chinks just stick to their own and barely speak the language.
>>
File: facepalms-014.jpg (30 KB, 450x541)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>3763937
>ignore based comments
>pick comments to rage over communism
>ignore the white elefant in room

People will never learn, kek.
>>
>>3763945
I really don't care about your Varg posting or whatever that is.
>>
>>3763944
rice burgers want to fit in
actual asians don't really give a fuck
>>
>>3763914
This is how based chads talk
>>
>>3763937
I don't see the world in some binary. That good old "Nationalism" of yours is just a way to manipulate people with identity politics. It's not the average person who benefits from war or imperialism but nontheless he agrees with it because it's for "his" country. I'm sorry but If people have to risk their life they should do it for themselves or their community and not their overlords. Nationalism just says it's fighting for the community when actually it means the state.
>>
>>3763954
>It's not the average person who benefits from war or imperialism

Except it is since WW2 was literally the way America stopped it's great depression and managed to raise it's economy from the 22cnd best to a world power due to britains fear of losing it's gold reserves to german occupation

So you're 100% wrong on your point if you take into the majority of modern and ancient history
>>
>>3763954
Maybe we live in different realities, but the way I see it right now the left is fervently pro-war. Look at the media's reaction to Trump pulling out of Syria.
Meanwhile everyone on the right, all the way to the alt-right, are anti-war.
Nationalists and patriot want to defend their country and their border, that's the entire reason Trump was elected.
You're the one siding with Raytheon and Lockheed here, calling me an establishment pawn while ironically being one yourself.
>>
>>3763814
Just think, this faggot probably got a scholarship to study some of the world's greatest artists, and he's bitching. Then went into an industry (comics) where the audience is predominantly white, and is bitching about doing his job creating for the audience paying for the damn comics. What an entitled little sack of shit.

>>3763831
>there's no such thing as Western art!
Are you terminally fucking retarded?

>inb4 "I said white, not Western!"

>>3763868
Mine actually were aristocrats along several branches, and recently enough that some of my family still own castles in Europe. Not that I care, but I'm betting you don't even know your own genealogy. For someone defending globalism, you're sure a fucking snob.

>>3763909
>you don't have an identity, but you get to eat fusion!
Obviously child abuse. I'm sorry you have to transparently lie about this to yourself with such pathetic excuses.

>>3763954
Nationalism isn't good for the average person? Funny, whites weren't a rapidly shrinking global minority before globalism.
>>
>>3763918
Yeah not the most intelligent phrasing on my part, my bad, but my point was really growing up in a household with two different cultures and enjoying what makes them so interesting in their differences.

>>3763922
Yeah, I think I know where you are going with this and I can't really speak for other happas, especially men since I'm not one and can't share their experience in this.
But I dunno, I just feel wayyyy to many people are to insecure about the most mundane stuff.
I've seen short asian men date tall 11/10 white woman. I also feel that a lot of people similar too me are a bit spoiled. Since they mostly grown up if not entirely in a white society, they don't really act like their asian part, if you catch my drift. It's just baffles me sometime how I can meet adopted 100% asian blood and they will act like a hardcore white leftist, screaming racist everywhere they go and act victims for being a minority. While in reality their behavior would never be accepted in their original home country and would be pointed out as acting too white and be frown upon.
I can't help but to cringe when I see comic like these. Like DUDE, you are in a country with so many opportunities, stop feeling sorry for yourself and make the best of it, be the best version of yourself that you can be.
I personally know people whom originally come from living condition similar if not worse then hell itself. But instead of feeling sorry for themselves or trying to find fault in everything around them. They come to a new country to build up a life, learn a new language, work their way up to the top, and these people get mad respect from me.
>>
>>3763936
No, because they're blanket terms used to mash hundreds of traditions into a seemless blob.

I wouldn't conflate Ife heads from the Yoruba to say Lois Mailou Jones even though yes, there's a clear relationship.

I'd even go further, Ukiyo-e isn't one to one with manga, even coming out of the same culture. Different context, methods, objectives and influences.

But honestly, that's an answer I'd give for a good faith argument. Whenever "white art" is used in the context of 4chan, it's used by white identitarians to make themselves feel important by associating themselves with other more accomplished white men. In reality they wouldn't even be able to see paintings like those, much less make them if they were transported back to those time. Class structure and all.

tl,dr it's we wuz kangz for honkies anywhere between food service to middle management.
>>
No wonder western culture is in such a state of conflict.
Keep importing these faggots that don't fit in, people!
>>
>>3763976
>t. sakimi-chan
>>
>>3763892
Kek this one’s true though for practically any non-white person in America that has mixed signals with how to act. I’m hispanic and my dad wants me to act white, but all of his family wants me to be hispanic so I had a lot of confusion growing up.
>>
>>3763913
You're not the first non-American person I've seen say this and I figured as much. It's annoying as fuck to see individuals who "represent" certain "races" in this country take these stupid divisional stances. I love America for a lot of reasons but this melting pot is turning more into a cesspool by the day.
>>
A lot of people consistently prove the sjws point actually, by freaking out about SJWs constantly.
>writer finally gets to write a comic bow he wants
>hey wouldn't it be cool that since I was told to kill off the previous main character I make a new one who happens to be black, just temporarily while we wait for the reboot?
>proceeds to explore new topics unrelated to race, but more on the problems of living up to old heroes
>OMG SJW STOP RUINING MUH COMICS

Idiots dont realize that by freaking out when people try to be inclusive you're actually proving how bad minorities are excluded. Sure it doesn't need to be full tumblr where everyone is a trans black muslim, but theres a reason they're lashing back at it. Because the simple fact of a black character being used suddenly makes people screech about sjws.
>>
>>3763976
>their behavior would never be accepted in their original home country and would be pointed out as acting too white and be frown upon.

Audibly laughed, thank you for this post sister.

t. "white" guy who is tired of this dumb fucking racial division shit stupid assholes like Lunatard and /pol/ards propogate
>>
>>3763996
niggers are not people
>>
>>3763892
White guy is based because he isn't beating around the bush and playing games like the rest of the dumbfucks in this comic.
>>
>>3763996
This is such a cold take dude. You're so oblivious.
No one complains about Indians in bollywood movies.
No one complains about Africans in African movies (if there is such a thing).
No one complains about Asians in Asian movies.
(((Everyone))) complains about there being too many whites in white movies made in white countries.
>>
>>3763973
see >>3763980

And western art is even more vague, who are you including in that. And why are you conflating white with western? If a nonwhite person draws in a "western tradition" is does that make them a western artist or a white artist?
>>
>>3763922
>tfw male half
>sisters are basically models
>I look like some disgusting shit even though I'm relatively fit and watch my diet
>the only people who like me are ham beast weebs who are just disappointed because I'm not full asian
It's pretty shit. And my mom didnt even teach me Korean so I got jack shit outa this except piano lessons.
>>
>>3763996
I live in Russia why would I want to see niggers on my television or comic books?
>>
>>3763965
The average person didn't benefit from wars, He got his house destroyed, his family killed or got himself killed. I can excuse the ancient times because of how scarce everything was but we don't live in scarcity anymore.
WW2 just put capitalism and the whole world on life support instead of healing the problem. Economic crisises are still a frequent occurance, people still live shity lives with shit jobs and the enviroment is a disaster. Do you have any idea how shit the world is going to be because of how the enviroment was handled because of rapid unregulated industralization? There is a big chance we will have famines, droughts or even lack of breathable air in the next 50 years. And I'm not saying this as if I have an anwser to those problems but we need to seriously consider them instead of thinking we can return to the good old days and truth be told there almost certainly will be extreme suffering in the comming years.

>>3763969
>Leftist media
>Liberals are leftist
>He thinks USA even can be anti-war without getting a large unemplyoment

>>3763973
>Nationalism isn't good for the average person? Funny, whites waren't a rapidly shrinking global minority before globalism

What you call "Whites" were always the minority. The reason why immigrant are comming to western countries are low wages. You would be suprised for how shit pay some immigrants work. The reason why western countries have low birthrate is they have acess to birth control. Those crazy birth rates of four kids were common in europe before 21 century.
>>
>>3764006
Not gonna lie, the possibility of getting a hapa son is why I don't want to marry an Asian woman.
Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if we stayed in Asia, but I'm not raising a hapa son in the west, they have it so bad.
>>
>>3764002
Nobody watches those movies. Everyone watches Hollywood.
Plus america isnt white. China is like 90% Chinese, obviously they'll be made up of Chinese dudes.
America is like 45% white. But movies are 90% white. And then you get shit like a movie based in china with Chinese people... but the 2 main characters are just random white travelers who know nothing about what's happened but are suddenly saving china.
>>
>>3764012
You know what "the left" means when we're talking about the US. Neo-liberal Zionists. This "no true leftist" crap is so tiring.
>>
>>3763973
>Obviously child abuse. I'm sorry you have to transparently lie about this to yourself with such pathetic excuses.
Not sure how to tackle this one, but I get where your're coming from. I do however wish more couples out there, whom are from different culture and ethnicity would be more aware of what their union will bring to their offspring. I've seen many whom are like me having so much difficulties fitting in whatever white or asian society they may be in. A sense of belonging will always be missing, I've had friends really suffering from this growing up, with no sense of identity and they will try filling it in by other measures.
But I've never had a issue with it, in fact I love being different, I love sticking out, but I know I am the minority. My father who is white feared what he may have had done, he saw me growing up not having lot of friends and maybe a sense of guilt for bringing me into a world where I will never belong. But I'm thankful for the life he's given me, I'm happy to be born, I'm happy to be alive, I'd never change my parents or my heritage for anything in this world.
But I do wish more race mixed couple to be more responsible and to really evaluate if they are capable of raising a child in a culturally mixed household.

>>3763989
God I wish
>>
>>3764016
>Nobody watches those movies. Everyone watches Hollywood.
Everyone in the west, yes.
>Plus america isnt white.
It used to be, it was founded as a white nation for whites.
>>
>>3764015
It's not like the worst thing in the world.
I just find it funny because of how obviously genetics favor my sisters.

But your average guy is about the same level as me. And when I ask girls out I have a similar success rate. My problems are just being too depressed to give a shit. And half the people just assume I'm Mexican anyways
>>
>>3764020
>it was founded as a white nation for whites
The literal opposite is stated in the declaration of independence you hick.
>>
>>3763814
>ITT: bunch of white dudes getting upset that minorities exist and that society benefits white dudes
Does anyone here have eyes or a brain?
>>
>>3764018
I'm not from US and where I live liberals are considered right wing. Liberals stand oposite of what leftism is or was.
>>
File: 1545918476942.png (77 KB, 700x700)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
>>3763814
But he just drew capeshit art again.
What's the message of this strip?
>>
File: GeneralBluePathToPower.png (370 KB, 640x480)
370 KB
370 KB PNG
>>3764012
>The average person didn't benefit from wars,
I just proved that they did you dumb fuck
Literally every modern luxury you enjoy such as the internet are a product of the military industrial complex that you absolutely despise

>mah poor boo hoo indiviuals
Imagine wanting to stop progress because you care about some little inconsequential faggot who won't contribute anything to anyone

WW2 doubled our technological progress by a magnitude of times, the reason we stagnate so much in the current day is due to the fact that without a clear goal all we do is simply cater to short term needs filled with vanity and ego

Also nice eco propaganda
They were saying the same shit 100 years ago at the start of the industrial revolution as well when people were flinging shit onto the streets and into the waters

You want people to have a better life and the world to have a better enviroment?

Kill 3/4ths of the population and watch your dreams soar as technological progress into actual fields of importance is worked on rather than the allocation of how many niggers we have to feed today
>>
>>3764020
>only the westside watches Hollywood
American television is watched everywhere. It's the power house of the world for films.
Sure India watches Bollywood movies too, but American movies are where the budget is at and everything else is essentially a B movie.
>i-it used to be
It used to be a bunch of poor ass faggots fleeing europe because Muh religion and has been more accepting of immigrants than most other countries. And for over a hundred years has been priding itself as being a melting pot of equal opportunity.

The only history america has worth a damn is being inclusive.
>>
>>3764029
>American television is watched everywhere
Dude, China and east Asia in general actively discourages the consumption of foreign media, they want to carve their own identity.
>>
>>3764022
Is that so? How many Africans do you think are "white persons of good character"?

>>3764021
Yeah I think being hapa is usually a plus for women, but a negative for guys.
I see so many Asian and hapa guys go down the r/asianmasculinity road.
I don't know if anything can be done about it, I think it's just a natural symptom of heavily mixed race societies.
>>
>>3764029
>for over a hundred years has been priding itself as being a melting pot of equal opportunity
I wonder (((who))) started that trend and why it wasn't there since the begging?
The Naturalization Act of 1790 proves you wrong.
>>
>>3764033
Yes, that's why transformers makes hundreds of millions in china and hollywood is actively marketing to china.
>>3764035
its been filled with racism too, yeah. but its been relatively more accepting than other countries of the world.
>>
>>3764034
what the fuck is even r/asianmassculinity
is it an ironic term, or a literal one. I can't tell which people are bitching about because both are annoying as fuck
>>
>>3764038
It’s a leddit board founded by guys like the op comic author, they whine about chink Stacies fucking white guys and everyone thinking they’re built like little girls. It’s like an incel uprising, but for Asians only.

Literally this basically >>3763832
>>
File: 53.jpg (14 KB, 600x338)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>3764027
I get it, you are just dumb.

>I just proved that they did you dumb fuck

The people who stayed in US are a minority. All of the other places in the world looked life fallout

>Literally every modern luxury you enjoy such as the internet are a product of the military industrial complex that you absolutely despise

Because no innovation would exist if not the military ;^)

>Imagine wanting to stop progress because you care about some little inconsequential faggot who won't contribute anything to anyone

Huh?

>WW2 doubled our technological progress by a magnitude of times, the reason we stagnate so much in the current day is due to the fact that without a clear goal all we do is simply cater to short term needs filled with vanity and ego

Not because in the 80s the industry of first world countries pretty much halted in innovation.
And one of the reason might have been that wages were so low it was to cheaper to make people work with the current technology instead of investing in new one. But it's alright because we simply shifted the production to the third world so problem solved I guess?

>Also nice eco propaganda
They were saying the same shit 100 years ago at the start of the industrial revolution.
You want people to have a better life and the world to have a better enviroment?

Literall science denial. Not worth arguing over. Guess it's fine if 70% of live that produces oxygen dies out. We will have exteremly good living standards then. See you in utopia. I find it absurd how one can think like this.

>Kill 3/4ths of the population and watch your dreams soar as technological progress into actual fields of importance is worked on rather than the allocation of how many niggers we have have to feed today

Wew lad. I don't know if you know but you are one of those niggers we have to feed today. I also find it funny you think that by killing 3/4 of the population we sudenly would grow brains the size of whales.

You watch sargon, don't you?
>>
>>3764037
>filled with racism
More like priority for its founding race.
>generallly more accepting
Not until Jews infiltrated. Can you say the same for Asian countries?

Also nice logic on "mass media = whitey is responsible". (((Hollywood))) was founded by Jews, so they're certainly 'helping' in that regard.
>>
>>3764039
Okay fair enough then. I don't get that, my sister is going full on feminist though.

I just wasn't sure if it was talking about the lifting asians, because for some reason i always find it oddly hilarious when i see super bulked up asian dudes.
Anyways, I'm not gay or anything, but i kinda like how full asian guys can look in suits and shit and its not really the western way of traditional masculinity. or maybe that's just my mind on kdramas, fuck if i know.
I do hate sissy faggots like the OP image, almost as much as i hate the faggot crying about jews and how america is for whites only.
>>
>>3764045
>jews jews jews!
>america was racist until jews!
i actually hope you kill yourself anon, or at least stay on /pol/. its not even funny at this point, its just sad.
>>
>>3764050
Good goy.
>>
File: OPDelivers.jpg (9 KB, 341x105)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>3763814
>>
>>3764053
the funniest part is you don't even realize how much of a drone you are by screaming about jews.

it literally exists to give people a random common enemy to rally against. The "evil jew" is literally just the most basic way of making people do what you say.
>h-hey we have totally different opinions
>but fuck jews right?
>yeah we're comrades now!
>>
>>3764053
>If I call him a goy thousand times he will agree with my shitzophrenia
>>
>>3764055
This
>>
Is this cultural marxism shit real in murrica? I always thought it is a meme
>>
>>3764060
Oh you mean kinda what a nazi was back in the day? Because of all the stuff they did?
But hey, jews got killed 80 years ago, so they can’t be bad!
>>
>>3764067
It's a alt-right conspiracy that pretty much is rehashed cultural bolshevism.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Bolshevism
>>
>>3764060
>>3764061
You'd have to be retarded to not recognize the sheer amount of Jews present in media, entertainment, and politics. All just pure (((coincidence))), right?
But sure, people like Kevin McDonald and Jared Taylor are just batshit crazy and don't know anything.
>>
File: 4132876137.jpg (24 KB, 425x437)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>alt-right conspiracy
Do people never stop to read the things that they just wrote?
>>
File: come on now.png (801 KB, 608x755)
801 KB
801 KB PNG
>>3764044
Yeah Britain and Japan and Germany look like Fallout and not on the peak of current world economies

Want to see fallout?
Head on down to the Central African Republic

Also everything I stated can be found through any reading of basic history, If you want to see how change and revolutions start due to population decline I suggest you read up on anything during Englands time after the Black Plague

where it was literally considered a golden age of opportunity and high wages and was one of the main economic reasons that led to John Cabot and Englands global domination on the world

I'm sorry you're too dumb dumb to see the relation of cause and effect
>>
>>3764073
You could slap these people across the face with a schnoz and they still wouldn't get it. The NPC programming is too strong.
>>
>>3764076
Don't you have a concept of time?

>Yeah Britain and Japan and Germany look like Fallout and not on the peak of current world economies

Now and after the war were different times. Both of those places stagnated in industralization in current day too. You are denying science and thinking that things can go on the way they have been for the last centuries which is naive and stupid.

>Also everything I stated can be found through any reading of basic history, If you want to see how change and revolutions start due to population decline I suggest you read up on anything during Englands time after the Black Plague
>where it was literally considered a golden age of opportunity and high wages and was one of the main economic reasons that led to John Cabot and Englands global domination on the world

I never said that wages don't rise up with lower population. Of course they do but to consider a plague a good thing is a bit strange. Are you implying the goverment should go mass murder in the future to raise wages?
>>
>>3764096
>You are denying science
You only get to say this if you can also admit that blacks are genetically predisposed to violence of low intelligence.
>>
File: npc.jpg (133 KB, 2500x1250)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>3764095
>The jews
>Cultural marxism
>good goyim
>Christian values
>SJW
>(((they)))
>NPC
How many npc right-wing responses did I forget?
>>
I fucking hate Asians who live in America/Canada/Europe/Australia and complain about white supremacy. Fuck you. If whites are so oppressive and cruel why the fuck do you chose to move here? Most of the time your home countries are rich enough to support your luxurious lifestyles, so why the fuck come here?
>>
>>3764102
This misses the essence of the NPC meme though. It doesn't work as well when the "NPCs" have opinions that are far outside the norm. 4/10 meme.
>>
This isn't even art discussion anymore
Take it to /pol/ fags
>>
>>3764103
>I fucking hate Asians who live in America/Canada/Europe/Australia and complain about white supremacy. Fuck you. If whites are so oppressive and cruel why the fuck do you chose to move here? Most of the time your home countries are rich enough to support your luxurious lifestyles, so why the fuck come here?
Agreed. Westernized Asians are the worst. They're so conformist they go full on rabid SJW.
>>
>>3764103
I'm a gook and I hate them too
>>
>>3764100
What blacks? If we go by skincolor you barely have "black" people. Brown people are native to both africa and australia so it's unscientific to group them.

If we go by africans you have a such large population it's dumb to group them all. You have pretty much people livin in huts to people living in cities.

If we go by black people in the US the "scientific" papers that /pol/tards themself spread around say that blacks today in america have the same IQ as whites in the 50s. And 50s are by many considered times when there was white peace and prosperity and everyone lived in suburbs with a beautifull white wife. So something makes me think it isn't the IQ that causes worse living standards in black communities.

And even if they they had lower IQ scores that stagnated and were violent you should still judge people on induvidual basis.
Even then denying something like lower IQ by races is nothing compared to the effects denying climate change has.

So fuck off.
>>
>>3764108
Western identity politics are so fucking dumb. Stay based friendo.
>>
>That time Josh tried to blame parental abuse on white people
>>
>>3763994
no offense, it's just that most hate our own people who got "americanized". They started having this opinionated and entitled attitude that makes them look like brats. Suck it up you fucking babies, nobody gives a shit
>>
>>3764110
Here we go lmao. So typical. Just admit that you deny the science you don't like.

>What blacks?
Typically black means of African descent.

>Brown people are native to both africa and australia so it's unscientific to group them.
It's no less "unscientific" than grouping all people together. But that's what your ilk always does, "we're all human" right?

>If we go by africans you have a such large population it's dumb to group them all.
That's not how statistics work. Besides, if it weren't for whitey they would all be living in mud huts at best.

>If we go by black people in the US the "scientific" papers that /pol/tards themself spread around say that blacks today in america have the same IQ as whites in the 50s.
This is so wrong that it's "not even wrong": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Not_even_wrong
What you are talking about is the Flynn effect, and it has nothing to do with group differences in IQ.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000226
>It appears that the Flynn effect and group differences have different causes.

>And even if they they had lower IQ scores that stagnated and were violent you should still judge people on induvidual basis.
I didn't say anything to the contrary.

>Even then denying something like lower IQ by races is nothing compared to the effects denying climate change has.
You couldn't be more wrong. The IQ of western countries is already declining. Soon the west will be like the middle east, and we will have war and famine in this part of the world as well. This is something that will happen within decades. Climate change will take hundreds of years if not thousands before it starts having a significant impact on humans.
>>
>>3764114
who the artist?
is he really a pinoy
>>
>>3764039
>they whine about chink Stacies fucking white guys and everyone thinking they’re built like little girls
it this an american thing??
>>
>>3764114
These guys really can't into subtlety kek
>>
>>3763814
>"Unlearning"
what did he mean by this?

Doubt anyone told him to only draw white people. If he can draw a basic head, he can draw whoever the fuck he wants, except it all looks stiff and trash, so probly not, but he shouldn't blame it on everyone else.
>>
>>3764114
americanized pinoy cucks don't know what they're talking about
fucking embarrasing
>>
>>3764096
They should murder you and than the world would be a better place
Yes I agree with that statement
>>
>>3764114
I wish I had a cheeseburger carrying butler robot.
>>
>>3764114
I don't get it
>>
File: ghuig2.jpg (98 KB, 739x860)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
As a leftie myself, fighting over race when the workd is being rapidly destroyed by greed is such a futile endeavor.
But don't worry guys, I'm sure the wheat fields with a white girl in the middle/equalitary society where everyone is holding hands (minus the white man ofc) is worth it, keep fighing the good fight
>>
>>3764116

>If it weren't for whitey, they'd still be living in mud huts.

As compared to what? A heavily standardized expensive stick-built home not made to last 50 years?

Also, must feel real nice to be included you have no personal stake in. What have YOU done? What have YOU made or accomplished?

Only morons believe something as vacuous as "racial supremacy".

>B-but muh white supremacy

Ignorant shitbag.
>>
>>3764135
>As compared to what? A heavily standardized expensive stick-built home not made to last 50 years?
Why don't you go live in Africa then buddy?

>Also, must feel real nice to be included you have no personal stake in. What have YOU done? What have YOU made or accomplished?
Ad hominem. I just want you to accept science my dude. Just tell me that blacks have violent genes more often than whites do.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
Do it, stop being a science denying caved in head leftist.

>Only morons believe something as vacuous as "racial supremacy".
Divergent human evolution doesn't have anything to do with "supremacy". If you want to measure the races against each other you would have to define some sort of criteria first. If you choose intelligence then yes whites are more intelligent than blacks on average. This is simply a fact of life.
>>
>>3764114
Lmao this all stems from beta white males banging all of the flip birches he was trying to get with. No wonder he's so angsty. The lowest tier of white male is still higher tier than any flip male.
>>
>>3764116
Look If it makes you feel good to think all those things you have written than so be it. The truth is you are only reading things you agree with. Can you even post any good source that says IQ is declining? And no I don't mean the daily mail.

All I can find are articles that don't post the study and say that and are literally calling the ebil brown people destroying western civilization. An actual study that I found measures the IQ of people in the past using reaction times of the people from the 1910s which was even before current IQ test were developed if I'm not mistaken. In other words you just parrot what you hear on /pol/.

You really destroyed me with facts and logic there buddy.
>>
>>3764133
>As a leftie myself, fighting over race when the workd is being rapidly destroyed by greed is such a futile endeavor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JGO7p0ov6o

>Follow me and we'll join the alt-right.
>A brand new haircut and a great new reich.
>And if you want your freedom I can guarantee, the white race invented liberty.

>Now you're worried bout your free healthcare,
>cuz as long as trust is low then nobody will share.
>That's multi-culti, and no it's not fair.

All I want is for the entire west to be like Norway, objectively the most socialist country on earth.
>>
>>3764133
Dumb monkey brown people are being used by the elite class to create a global serf caste.
>but race doesn't matter
It very obviously does because the elites you hate so much use lesser races as pawns, and indoctrinate you from birth that we are all biologically equal.
>>
>>3764140
too bad we don't have their oil and low pop
>>
>>3764139
Not him but
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289617302787
>>
>>3764139
>Look If it makes you feel good to think all those things you have written than so be it. The truth is you are only reading things you agree with. Can you even post any good source that says IQ is declining? And no I don't mean the daily mail.
Sure, Flynn himself talks about the reversal of the Flynn effect in this interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ0W5Efp8N0
Flynn is a leftie, and very anti racism. Yet somehow I've seen this video. Maybe because I'm interested in intelligence research and care about the truth, so I've listened to and read experts from both sides of the nature/nurture question.

Besides all you have to do is think about it logically. If whites have 100 IQ on average, and Mexicans have 90 IQ on average, a country that is 100% white will have an average IQ of 100 and a country that's 50/50 white and Mexican will have a 95 IQ average.
As whites are replaced by minorities with lower average IQs, the average IQ of that country will go down. It's grade school level math.
>>
>>3764146
US born squatamalan IQ is 84, same as US negroes.
>>
>>3764144
>too bad we don't have their oil and low pop
Well it doesn't have to be exactly the same model as Norway. Switzerland or Austria are fine examples too. They're both landlocked even.
>>
>>3764158
they are small and surround by other bigger rich country
pretty good position too
and Switzerland is really pretty right leaning
>>
>>3764146
I get where you're coming from but IQ isn't as important as you think. Asians have high IQ and look at how much they hate white culture and want to destroy it. Jews have the highest IQ of all the races and they used their cunning to their advantage and completely took over all of our institutions for the worse.
Brown serf people don't really matter that much in the end. They are just like dependent animals. Meanwhile China will decimate the global ecosystem without a care and Jews will use subterfuge to turn every western nation inept and wipe out the people.
>>
>>3764166
I know, IQ is a kind of potential and you can use that potential in positive and negative ways.
I'm just trying to get this leftie to admit that blacks are genetically predisposed to having lower intelligence and more violent behavior.
>>
>>3764170
If they don't admit it they are not being serious people. They are denying the truth everyone already knows because their ideology demands it. They don't care about what is real, just what furthers their narrative.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (21 KB, 460x276)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>3764145
Do you people even read the studies you post?
>>
>>3764146
1:02:35 by the way, for him talking about the reversal of the Flynn effect.
>>
>>3763814
This gook's art looks ugly as fuck. We use European art and techniques as reference because classic European art is arguably the best. Miles ahead of all the "ethnic" garbage with poor perspective and anatomy. The greeks had already sculpted breathtaking statues and built complex architecture while many were still using twigs and berries to scribble.
>>
>>3764178
Well the French were using twigs and berries to paint in caves... but in the wind what they drew was beautiful lol.
>>
>Ad hominem. I just want you to accept science my dude. Just tell me that blacks have violent genes more often than whites do.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
>Do it, stop being a science denying caved in head leftist.


You're right, it was ad-hominem because there was nothing of actual substance in your argument. Just the same tired platitudes from people who share your mistaken beliefs.


>Divergent human evolution doesn't have anything to do with "supremacy". If you want to measure the races against each other you would have to define some sort of criteria first. If you choose intelligence then yes whites are more intelligent than blacks on average. This is simply a fact of life.

Well, while you're at it, you may want to define intelligence. That is, if you're "intelligent" enough to. Can you?

Seeing as how your fact is based on a nebulous description of "intelligence".
>>
>>3764183
>define intellegence
Lmao this is what it always comes down to
>>
>>3764178

Greek =\= European. It's Mediterranean, closer to Arabs than anything.
>>
>Its just a full on /pol/ thread now
seriously, just stay in the containment board. this is a drawing board for fuck all sake.

>>3763814
>>3763832
>>3763870
>>3764114
This are actually relatively well drawn drawings, the biggest criticism I have for them is the boring paneling, its the bare minimum and there's not much going on. Given it actually works with what he's trying to convey, which is an extremely basic message. But he could be doing so much more. >>3764114
for example, I like the way he alternates between each panel, but instead of maybe trailing off as it goes back to showcase an endless wave of trauma, it just showcases 3 equally set panels which indicate there's only really 3 big issues.

The other critique is that his kids look kinda retarded and ill-proportioned.
>>
That chink from OP post have issues. And he's racist. And libtard. Off to gas quoters he goes

>>3764193
>This are actually relatively well drawn drawings
for a fagot you clearly are
>>
>>3764194
post you're comics anon.

we're on the art board so we should focus on the art.
>>
>>3764183
>You're right, it was ad-hominem because there was nothing of actual substance in your argument. Just the same tired platitudes from people who share your mistaken beliefs.
So you won't admit it even though it's right there on the wiki page?
Does this not cause you any cognitive dissonance?

>while 5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.
>In humans, an association between the 2R allele of the VNTR region of the gene and an increase in the likelihood of committing serious crime or violence has been found.

>Well, while you're at it, you may want to define intelligence. That is, if you're "intelligent" enough to. Can you?
General intelligence, the g factor. You do know that this is something people study, right? It's not some arcane, incomprehensible concept.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G_factor_(psychometrics)
>>
>>3764200
>post you're comics anon.
I don't do comics
>>
>>3764186
>>>3764183 (You)
>>define intellegence
>Lmao this is what it always comes down to

Because it's never defined, always nebulous. Nobody, when asked that question, can seem to define it. I wonder why?
>>
>>3764206
post literally anything you've drawn then.
>>
File: brainpower.png (44 KB, 118x192)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>>3764116
>using IQ as a reliable method to measure intelligence
>>
>>3764215
>b-but anon, how else am I going to show off how much better I am! The internet IQ test said I had an IQ of 180!
>>
File: 1546866326735.jpg (22 KB, 562x370)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>3764146
He doesn't talk about reversal but stagnation. It shows you aren't interested in intelligence research but are a typical pseudo-intellectual "race realist". I know you people aren't the smartest bunch but this is just pathetic. There is no other word for it than pathetic.
>>
>>3764215
Show me a respected intelligence researcher who uses some different measure. I'll wait. Just one article from the intelligence journal will do.
>>
File: sgsgsfd.jpg (78 KB, 900x900)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>3763814
Literally want to make comics & games about fighting against the white race. Like Lotr would make browns and asians are royal race and whites orc-like, but the white men holding me down, because no one would read it.
>>
>>3764221
There's like hundreds of papers out there that say IQ is useless.
No actual scientist gives a damn about IQ because everybody knows its just some stupid meme retards use to pretend to be smart.

And no, your BS in biology doesn't make you a real scientist, it makes you a sample bitch.
>>
>>3764220
>It shows you aren't interested in intelligence research but are a typical pseudo-intellectual "race realist".
What it shows is that I don't have a perfect memory. Flynn is just very careful with his words.
Some anon posted a sciencedirect link that shows a reversal, and here's another one: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886905001145
It's available on sci-hub if you want to read it.
>>
>>3764213
No
>>
>>3764226
Imagine being this aggressively stupid and wrong.

How come none of those "hundreds of papers" have ever been published in the intelligence journal?
>>
>>3764222
Make the racist undertones subtle, make it a good story, and people will eat your shit up
And this is coming from whitey. Anything can make a good story.
>>
>>3764235
>intelligence journal
lol
>>
>>3764229
>What it shows is that I don't have a perfect memory

Stop making excuses you retard and posting documents that are behind a paywall. Every-time you post some shit I'll have to search the web for a PDF of it or pay.

Although you have convinced me that the intelligence of people might be declining but it wasn't because of the things I read in those documents
>>
>General intelligence, the g factor. You do know that this is something people study, right? It's not some arcane, incomprehensible concept.


From the article you linked:

>However, critics ofghave contended that an emphasis ongis misplaced and entails a devaluation of other important abilities, as well as supporting an unrealisticreifiedview of human intelligence.
>Some critics have gone so far as to argue thatg"...is to the psychometricians whatHuygens'etherwas to early physicists: a nonentity taken as an article of faith instead of one in need of verification by real data."

>So you won't admit it even though it's right there on the wiki page?
>Does this not cause you any cognitive dissonance?

>>while 5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.
>>In humans, an association between the 2R allele of the VNTR region of the gene and an increase in the likelihood of committing serious crime or violence has been found.

For one who likes "science", you sure do ignore ignore one of the basic tenets of science: correlation =/= causation. And what does that mean for all of the individuals who do not participate in violent or serious crime?
>>
The faggot talks shit about old masters. You don't fucking cross that line if you know what's good for you. Fucking degenerate imbecile, i'd punch him square in the face.
>>
File: 1526717749126.jpg (151 KB, 1200x800)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>3764257
>mfw old masters try to draw kids
>>
>>3764251
I literally said it's on sci-hub.

>>3764255
>muh critics
Funny how none of the critics have anything to say about the part of the paragraph you left out:
>Research in the field of behavioral genetics has established that the construct of g is highly heritable. It has a number of other biological correlates, including brain size. It is also a significant predictor of individual differences in many social outcomes, particularly in education and employment. The most widely accepted contemporary theories of intelligence incorporate the g factor.
All they really have to say is "yeah well let's not focus so much on g because it's kind of racist".

>For one who likes "science", you sure do ignore ignore one of the basic tenets of science: correlation =/= causation. And what does that mean for all of the individuals who do not participate in violent or serious crime?
Yeah I'm sure you're right. As soon as a nigger kills someone his genes shift and turn into other gene variants. It looks like you're having trouble with the word "predisposition", it means "a tendency" or "an inclination toward".
>>
File: 1545070277044.jpg (151 KB, 1200x988)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>3764209
You can never quantify a person's intelligence down to a single graded scale. People are not computers that think in code.
However, just because you cannot grade people like a computer doesn't mean that there are not generalized, observable trends in the way groups of people think/behave.
IQ is just a shorthand for this phenomenon, though yes it is more "nuanced". It's not "all or nothing". Saying that blacks have a general lower intelligence is the same amount of "incorrect" as saying they have an equal level of intelligence to whites. By your own standards, you're also wrong.

That's why it really just comes down to intuition and pattern recognition. There's a reason that the races naturally self-segregate. Just because you cannot for certain with a graded system say that X race is a certain way, doesn't make it any less true in the real world.
>>
File: 1516737910378.png (300 KB, 479x720)
300 KB
300 KB PNG
>>3763860
>We
(You)
>>
File: 1539966267049.jpg (49 KB, 750x721)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>3763815
The Nips are ahead of us for centuries. How can we ever compete?
>>
File: pepo.jpg (181 KB, 1200x1103)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>3763814
>People of shades of brown vs. People of color
It's no secret to artists why europeans are the desirable models for for an artwork.
>>
>>3763814
are you pretending to be retarded_ you better not be
>>
>>3764303
I fucking hate that term "people of colour".
1 as you can see from this picture, it doesnt make any sense.
2 white people say it likes a badge of honour for non whites.
3 non-whites use it to make whites seem inferior by being "dull"

Cant we all just be fucking people.
I sick of having to tip toe around my phrasing.
I'm not a white male, I'm a man, my family descend from western and northern europeans - if you care to know. Not going to sit here and bludgeon you over the head with my heritage and how you need to respect it.

Look up some videos of Morgan Freeman talking about "race issues".
Stop labeling each other, it doesnt matter.
>>
>>3764303
>counts makeup as a color
>>
>>3763837
the tumblr art style is literally a white people thing
>>
>>3764178
You are so misinformed and narrow minded. It's laughable how little you actually know about art history or geography.
>>
>>3764322
You are too naive for 4chan.
How old are you?
>>
>>3764271

Go back to /pol/ retard, so we can get back to art critique
>>
>>3764326
There is no make up on the male tho.
Still pretty and colaful.
>>
Sasuga /ic/. The most active threads have little to do with actually drawing or art itself..
>>
>>3764333
Back to plebbit and tumblr PC cesspools.
Thank.
>>
>>3764273

The issue is that it's not just races that self segregate. People are tribal animals as a whole, and seek out the "like". This extends to hobbies, career, sex, etc.

Environment is conveniently being ignored.
>>
>>3764347

Hey, fuck you. Make some art, why don't you
>>
>>3764034
Honestly as being an Asian American manlet I've come to accept the fact that society is going to emasculate me no matter what. So I've decided to not give a fuck anymore and focus on getting good and other shit. All this AZN identity shit boils my fucking blood. They're the biggest hypocrites I know.
>>
>>3763892
Filipinos have like racial depression issues or something. I grew up around a bunch of them and they all hated themselves.
>>
>>3764271

Great! So... What are these observations doing for you? Post your work.
>>
>>3764356
>starts whining about why people appreciate and draw european beauty with a retarded clicbait comic
>the said people present artistic and political arguments (most of which are harsh for a pleb to accept, but valid nonetheless)
>"M-make some art, why don't you?"
Y'all people are sad.
>>
File: 1545441624230.gif (15 KB, 362x291)
15 KB
15 KB GIF
>>3764354
How is this an issue? Why do you want to deny people the right to free association?
It's pointless to try and engineer society in such an arbitrary way. You're working against the current of human nature, for what exactly? What is the reason? Because you find people segregating themselves morally objectionable? Why? It's stupid and pointless. Countless time and money has been spent by Western governments in order to artificially force different people to intermingle. And what is the fruit of their efforts? More unhappiness, more animosity, more hatred.

I don't care who thinks who is smarter than who. If any white person thinks black people are X,Y, and Z (regardless of if it's the truth) he has the right to disassociate with them. Same goes for anyone for any reason. However progressives seem to be obsessed with equality to the point where whites must share a government/resources with everyone, and you can't even THINK that this is a bad idea.
>>
>>3764389
>Creates bait post about "white art"
> "B-but you're learning OUR art! It's MUH legacy, not yours! How dare you appropriate MY culture! "
> Uses the thread as a platform for white supremacy
> Meanwhile, never made anything worthwhile


Hahahahaha, Post Your Fucking Work, retard
>>
>>3763830
Warhammer is for fucking retarded man children.
>>
>>3764393

I mean, many people seem to be perfectly fine with integration. I mean, if you want to create a segregated community, you have the right. Just don't expect government assistance with your community.
>>
>>3764393
>More unhappiness, more animosity, more hatred.
mostly just from the people already in a mostly segregated areas.

Notice how its not the people in new york or baltimore whining about black people. Its the people who talk to maybe 3-4 black people in their lives and have a weird unnatural hatred of them because they saw gangsters on their favorite show.

People who are actually integrated and intermingle with other people mostly don't even notice. Because 99% of all people don't really care.
The people who are so angry about "forced integration" are the people who are just too scared of the idea rather than having any real reason. Rational people aren't screeching leftists calling for sjwism, but they still have been in public and meet people, and recognize that it doesn't matter if the person is black or muslim or whatever, they're just doing the same shit you are. Working at shitty jobs and going home to binge watch netflix.
>>
File: cong_hands_1904.jpg (161 KB, 1400x802)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>3763860
>implying
>"
>He hadn’t made his rubber quota for the day so the Belgian-appointed overseers had cut off his daughter’s hand and foot. Her name was Boali. She was five years old. Then they killed her. But they weren’t finished. Then they killed his wife too. And because that didn’t seem quite cruel enough, quite strong enough to make their case, they cannibalized both Boali and her mother. And they presented Nsala with the tokens, the leftovers from the once living body of his darling child whom he so loved. His life was destroyed. They had partially destroyed it anyway by forcing his servitude but this act finished it for him. All of this filth had occurred because one man, one man who lived thousands of miles across the sea, one man who couldn’t get rich enough, had decreed that this land was his and that these people should serve his own greed. Leopold had not given any thought to the idea that these African children, these men and women, were our fully human brothers, created equally by the same Hand that had created his own lineage of European Royalty."
>>
>>3764410
>MUH legacy
So you be sayin we dem snow nigguhs wuznt rembrandtz n shiet?
>white supremacy
Where? In european countries and colonies? What a concept ey.
Man, can't wait for the angery hwyt bois to finally hang the banker and the traitor to finally put things where they belong.
>Post your fucking work.
Even if my work was shitty (it isn't), it would not make my arguments invalid.
It would just meet your made up criterium of being a skilled artist in order for one's argument on anything art-related to be valid. Which is fallacious.
One could just be an average consumer and still intuitively see that the traditional european artschool is exceptional to say the least. Which is mostly the case.
tl;dr you are a faggot
>>
>"oppressed" by white art
Art schools don't even enforce European standards of aesthetics anymore, so I don't know why this gook is so ass blasted. If you wanna make shitty tribal scribblings or whatever gook shit they make then have at it.
>>3764114
>whites taking your women
Ah so that explains it. This westernized pinoy faggot is mad that his women will literally take any white dude over him lol.
>>
File: angery.jpg (8 KB, 279x181)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>3764450
The whole text is an appeal to emotion and is implying the europeans weren't butchering one another for centuries over some retarded rich ruler's trivia and that da blahpipo woes are some kind of special victim type.
I don't have special sympathies for niggers, if anything, it's the opposite.
Also
>created equally by the same Hand
Christcuckery, kys.
>>
>>3764004
>And why are you conflating white with western?
>conflating
Fuck off.
https://www.amazon.com/Uniqueness-Western-Civilization-Critical-Sciences/dp/9004232761/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1547321184&sr=8-1&keywords=the+uniqueness+of+western+civilization

> If a nonwhite person draws in a "western tradition" is does that make them a western artist or a white artist?
If a white guy draws anime, is he an Eastern artist?

>>3764012
Prior to the past century, whites were a massive chunk of the world's population and growing. Now the world's white population is single digits and shrinking.

>>3764019
Well, I'm glad if you're genuinely happy with yourself at least.

>>3764022
NOPE. The Founding Fathers clarified multiple times that America was founded for whites, and that "the Declaration sez non-whites are equal Americans" is a misinterpretation. (YES, they were asked about it when they were alive.) Also see the Preamble of the Constitution, " to ourselves and our posterity," that means to future generations. "OUR posterity," they didn't mean immigrants.
>>
>>3764459

Stop stalling,

POST

YOUR

WORK
>>
>>3763814
Absolutely ridiculous. If you are of non-European descent, gtfo of European descent countries if it makes you so mad that everything is European descent centric.
>>
>>3764450
The hand-chopping ritual was attributed to the Belgians by the French. When the English (the world's hall monitors, bless them) investigated, they found that the hand-chopping thing was actual a native custom that the Belgians had been unsuccessful in stamping out.

The Belgians have still been slandered ever since as barbarians who cut off African's hands.
>>
>>3764490
With everything above being said,
I'm a consumer, not a skilled artist.
Fite my argument, bitch boi.
>>
>>3764496
>Zero sourced excuses vs. on-site photographers chronicling what they saw and their thoughts on it

Did the hand and foot chop itself off, anon?

>>3764475
(you)
>>
>>3764497

Some specimen of white supremacy you are, hahaha. What happened to "it isn't"?
>>
>>3763815
fpbp
>>
>>3764497
>I don't art
>but I come onto an art critique board to talk about white supremacy

like really, do you faggots just go to random boards you have no interest in to start shit?
kill yourself.
>>
>>3764500
>but pictures!
What a gullible bitch. Are there pictures of Europeans chopping off hands anywhere else? Because there's sure a lot of evidence of blacks mutilating each other as punishment all over Africa.

This is like how the Brits have been blamed for the Indian caste system, even though genetic data shows it existed for centuries before the British showed up.
>>
>>3764521
Hey, OP started this with the thread topic. Idk what anyone was expecting besides a politic debate with a bait topic like that. It's not like the topic is really about art.
>>
>>3764521
>>3764503
Yes, I'm an average unimportant art consumer.
Now quit with your buzzword namecalling, it is not a counter-argument.
>>
> Has no problem calling people niggers
> Someone calls him a retard
> "S-stop name-calling, you're hurting my feelings"

You white supremacists are awfully thin-skinned. How about not throwing stones in a glass house?
>>
>>3763909
>and frankly it's awesome being a half breed or whatever
I think they're called 'Bretons'.
>>
>>3763814
>hate "how to draw the Marvel way"
>working for Marvel
>>
>>3764539
Naw, you can call me a white supremacist, I would undoubtedly fit into whatever they define as white supremacy.
All I said was that the namecalling wasn't a counterargument to stating that the traditional european artschool is superior to its foreign counterparts.
And that european people's aesthetics are the ones sought after the most.
>>
>>3764328
(((white))) """people""", you mean
>>
>>3764566

And I'm not going to acknowledge your argument, because you lack the rationality to understand why you may be incorrect.

So I'm just going to call you a retard instead.
>>
>>3763814

This is the sort of shit that made me racist. He moved away from his own people to come live with white people because their country was better, and he deeply resents them for having their own culture. Move back to Taiwan or whatever, you parasite.
>>
File: attractive.jpg (73 KB, 880x747)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>3764577
>you lack the rationality to understand why you may be incorrect.
faggot you just don't have the evidence that suggests otherwise
>>
>>3763933
>>3764001
ikr
>>
>>3764585

Retard, I'm not your pony-boy, find your own evidence to the contrary. It's out there.

Even if I did find it for you, it wouldn't change your mind, and you'd mold your worldview to fit the evidence.

You demand, "I dare you to prove me wrong", instead of asking "Could I potentially be wrong?"

One of the basics of any logical argument is skepticism, and instead of questioning what you've read or have been told, you continue to appeal to authority.

That's exactly why you're a retard. Drink the kool-aid, retard.
>>
>>3764485
Again, it's white identitarian horse shit. You can't even definitely Western art in your own words, but you know it's white only?

Anime is a medium, it's literally animation, which exist all over the planet. But to your stupid question, it would make him anime artist in your asinine context.

Now answer me chalky, does a non white person drawing western art become a western artist or a white artist?
>>
>>3764601
>you'd mold your worldview to fit the evidence
Some next level projection right there.
>>
>>3764620
If you say so.

The only thing I know is only what I've experienced. I'm not a scientist, I've not done extensive studies on IQ studies, the g factor, or on the the human genome.

I'm just a dude on an art board trying to make art.

But I HAVE to be open to new ways of operation, constantly testing my own dogma against results.

That doesn't change my view that you're a fucking retard, because I've not seen evidence to the contrary.
>>
>>3764631
>but I HAVE to be open to new ways of operation
I'm okay with this anon.
It's not like I was an N PC echochamber advocate.
>>
>>3763976
PLEASE BE MY GF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>It's not like I was an N PC echochamber advocate.

So you say, but then you follow up with the same tired arguments of

>Whites are more intelligent on average than blacks because muh IQ studies
>Blacks are more violent than other races because muh human genome studies
>B-but niggers, they...!

Without even considering or questioning your own conclusions to the material, or it's source. The next question that should follow is "why is this the case?" or "how does this compare to my own personal experience?" or "who wrote this?"

But that might be too much to expect.
>>
>>3764681

Forgot another question: "what's the source's angle?"
>>
>>3764681
There's also the more incredibly base case of, why does it matter?

In a magical hypothetical stance, say white people on average have 10 more IQ than blacks.
There's plenty of high function blacks however, and really what need is there for this intelligence? Do you honestly think every human being is having their intelligence taxed to the max?
What if blacks are 5% more violent then whites, there's plenty of violent white extremist groups and plenty of pacifist blacks. Do you think all blacks should go to jail in this case because of a relatively insignificant statistic?

These "proofs of superiority" don't really actually mean anything, they're spouted solely to feel superior and try to find evidence to support your own feelings of superiority. When it really doesn't actually make a difference whether or not it is true.
>>
>>3764695
>There's plenty of high function blacks however
You can't make broad decisions based on the exceptions
> Do you honestly think every human being is having their intelligence taxed to the max?
>>
>>3764695
>>3764696
Fuck's sake, I accidentally posted early
> Do you honestly think every human being is having their intelligence taxed to the max?
It's not about maximising intelligence, it's about cultivating a society that's as cohesive as possible. And if there are pronounced differences between specific groups' intellectual ability that's going to be difficult, it's going to end up with one rising and one sinking. You see this with Asian immigrants to white countries, for example, exceeding the host population in terms of educational attainment, workplace advancement, income, etc. It's setting up to create new divisions and classes, which is not healthy for any society.
>>
>>3764696
>Exceptions
you're talking a relatively minor difference that doesn't change much. the "exceptions" are within standard deviation
>>
>>3764707
>cultivating a society that's as cohesive as possible
lol, and you think 5 IQ points is what changes that? the things you're talking about are cultural differences which have nothing to do with intelligence, and aren't inherent in any "race" either
>>
>>3764178
You pathetic pasty white anglos never lose an occasion to claim our culture as yours, do you?
>>
>>3764708
>the "exceptions" are within standard deviation
Yes, that is how normal distribution works. Your point?

>>3764714
>and you think 5 IQ points is what changes that?
It definitely helps, yeah. It does match up pretty much perfectly with those factors like educational attainment and income, after all. It's only correlation, but the causal link is pretty damned intuitive, right?
> the things you're talking about are cultural differences which have nothing to do with intelligence
You don't think culture is perhaps limited by the group's intellectual abilities?
> "race"
>with quotation marks
What are you trying to imply there, Anon?
>>
File: Colorful-Ancient-Greece.jpg (54 KB, 1200x630)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>3764715
spotted the (((levantine)))
>>
>>3764720
>your point
you'd understand if that 5 superior IQ made a difference.
But then again, me being asian means I have a superior intellect so there's that. So let me dumb it down for you.

If its within standard deviation, its not an "exception" and therefore you can't really make any cases for discrimination based upon it. Because you're talking on average, a large portion of blacks are smarter than a large portion of whites. and rather, almost 50% of all blacks would be smarter than nearly 50% of all whites. Even with a small average increase in whites, if we were to say 45% of blacks were smarter than 45% of whites, that's a huge population.

>It definently helps
you're an idiot who has no idea how any of those things got to the way they are today. asians do not have a higher likelihood of higher education because of their intelligence, its because the culture from the time they came to america was about those high skill jobs, and as opposed to blacks they had a system ready to go when they got here such that they could afford to get that higher education.

>you don't think culture is limited by a group's intellect
its largely irrelevant, and remember we're still talking an insignificant number on an insignificant grading scale using a number i made up. asian americans and adopted asians have completely different culture than immigrated asians, they're not even remotely comparable despite sharing the same genes.

also
>It's only correlation, but the causal link is pretty damned intuitive, right?
This is how I know you're not in any scientific field worth a damn.
>intuitive
>correlation
>casual link
>t-that makes it true, r-right?
Your intuition is always complete shit, its literally any science 101. Your intuition is shaped by your personal bias, so you heard somebody somewhere say whites are more intelligence and you latched on because you want it to be true. So you'll make correlations and find ways to make it "true"
>>
>>3763814
>le Thor and He-man
Never met anyone who reads that

>Imagine my shock when I travel to a White country and they make me study White artists
No shit. Every nation has their own masters and artistic traditions. Would this fag also get triggered if he traveled to Kenya and they made him carve masks with African features?

>White beauty standards in WHITE countries? How dare you.
You need to to back

>omg White comics in White countries??
Everyone read manga in my school, capeshit wasn’t popular at all. Also he’s patently wrong about the sales:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_comic_series

>lol look I learned art in Western countries and then drew Brown people
Dumbass is still using a Western style
>>
>>3764728
Oh I get you now, whites are inferior and shouldn't look up to themselves like asians do bye gonna commit sudoku
>>
>>3764728
For one, the IQ disparity between blacks and whites is about 10 points, not 5, so I'm not sure why you keep bringing that up.

>if we were to say 45% of blacks were smarter than 45% of whites, that's a huge population.

That would be making the egregious assumption that the IQ "bell curve" were completely evenly distributed between groups which is false, though it's an easy mistake to make because some graphics on the subject very lazily portray it as such.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkwsOOo3H-I
>>
>>3764496
As a congolese, you'd better post your Credible sources FAST. Otherwise I really hope you're not that much of a zoba.
>>
>>3764525
Where's your data & evidence on the hand chopping?
>>
>>3764715
I'm not even an anglo, retard. I'm black.
>>
>>3763814
Yes.
>>
>>3764741
I used a random number and stated as much, but lets use 10. It's still rather an insignificant number.

And anyways to give a good answer i did do a quick google of the graph, which seems to be mostly nonsense and didn't actually use an IQ test to score this in the first place. And other than it being filled with confounding variables and existing as a statistical info dump rather than racial evidence, and old stats at that, 10 IQ isn't as big of a deal as you seem to think with standard deviation being above that.

But I still ask, what does this really mean to you and to society as a whole?
someone with 90 IQ is capable of doing engineering and science jobs with enough knowledge, they may not be amazing in the field but they could manage the average task. and considering we don't need half the population to be doing STEM tasks, with the majority of the work force being in less intelligent focused tasks already. What does this mean to you?

Its just a number waving contest like I've said, and the only thing you've pulled out to contest that is culture, which has nothing to do with race or intelligence.
>>
>>3764759
No wonder you have zero art history knowledge, then.
>>
File: 15444269134893.jpg (103 KB, 827x464)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>3764437
You literally cannot create a segregated community in America or any western country for that matter, its against the law. In fact there are numerous government programs set up to prevent natural segregation from happening. HUD comes to mind as an obvious example.
>don't expect government assistance
Wouldn't it be nice if the government did nothing instead? Rather it's the opposite, they will target white communities specifically to make sure they have been "integrated".
>>3764446
This is a lie. The only white people who remain in heavily mixed areas are those who haven't already left, or those who move in after the fact to "gentrify" real estate. Introducing more different people to an area doesn't make the original population more happy.
White flight is a phenomenon for a reason.
The exact opposite is true. The most "racist" whites in America are those who historically had the most contact with other races (blacks). Prolonged contact with the black race did not make white southerners less racist, in fact it made them more racist.
>We're all the same, most people don't care
All assumptions by you, which do not reflect reality. If people so naturally came together and liked it there wouldn't be such a concerted effort to force the races together, and laws preventing their separation.
>ur just scared lmao
I don't see why I, or anyone else, needs uncomfortable social situations forced upon them for no other reason that it pleases your arbitrary view of morality. It's not a problem of me being scared, it's a problem of you forcing your worldview on strangers.
>>
ITT: turbovirgins.
>>
these thinly veiled /pol/ posts got old quickly. fucking mods are worthless
>>
>>3764792

>mods exist to ban people who disagree with me
>>
>>3764809
>MODS NEED TO BAN PEOPLE WHO POST OFF TOPIC
>>
Is this retard screaming about /pol/ and 'fuck whitey' the same poster?
>>
Stage 1 redpill is talking about IQ. It's a trap.
IQ doesn't matter, IQ doesn't really mean shit when you're debating race with liberals, because there will always be these 3 glaring flaws
1. IQ is not and cannot be precisely calculated or mapped to a person's biology, or a surefire way to predict their behavior
2. There will always be outliers even if the general assumptions are accepted
3. If your argument is browns->low IQ->low IQ is bad for my society... it's completely pointless because it's people with the highest IQs that are the most capable of ruining your society.
You can talk in circle for hours and hours but you'll never get anywhere.

The point is, no matter what is said about any race, they have the right to self determination and to preserve themselves. Every animal species acts according to its own survival, and shouldn't be pressured to make living space for anyone else for any reason whatsoever. No other animal on earth is expected to give away its resources/territory out of guilt. Even the most simple amoeba is entitled to its destiny.

But then there are you fags you browsed /pol/ for a week and think you're hot shit.
>whites have the best art!
>whites have the best culture!
>whites have the best languages!
>whites have the best philosophy!
>whites have the best government!
>whites have the highest intelligence!
>whites are the most beautiful!
>whites are the best at X, Y, and Z! So we should be respected by communists and brown people!
Doesn't matter at all. It's not about merit or respect. Abbos literally bring nothing of value and compared to all other races will never win in a "best of" contest over anything. And yet they still are defended as a unique people with a right to continue their existence. Stop arguing you deserve respect because you are the best. Simply, you deserve the right to exist, "best" or not.

If you actually give a fuck about the white race as you say you do, stop obsessing over how dumb/violent niggers are.
>>
>>3764819
>right to self preservation and to preserve themselves
>a right to continue their existence
First off, 'rights' (especially human rights) don't objectively exist. Second, animals compete for territory and food all the time, they don't give a shit about moralfaggotry. Might makes right in most cases.
Abbos are on their way out by their own actions. The fucking drink gasoline and sleep in the middle of the road. They are unironically animal-tier people.
>>
>>3763814
It's almost like people should live among their own instead of pushing into European homes and demanding all the furniture be rearranged to suit them.
>>
>>3763814
>learned the loomis way
>can actually draw pocs better than most SJW artists

lol
>>
>>3764772
>taking the bait
>>
>>3764826
That's my point, animals don't care about "moralfaggotry" or any other fabricated philosophies. They simply obey their nature to survive and flourish. Every species alive has the imperative to do so, and aren't judged for being right or wrong. It just is.
Whites are the only species/race that are guilted over their natural instincts to compete in the world. I wish that people understood this is the crux of the argument, not "my dick is bigger than yours".
>>
>>3764114
every single comic references white dudes fucking asian chicks LOL
>>
>>3764819
>no animal will give up out of guilt
No, but they will share out of common good for themselves. Pack animals share the hunt and their homes with each other for the common good. Ants have defined work roles where the food will be shared with those in non gathering roles.
Working for the good of the community is good for the individual and even animals are capable of understanding that.
>>
File: Condescending Red.png (458 KB, 670x476)
458 KB
458 KB PNG
>>3763814
I never learned white people art because I never learned art. Nice try, though. I'm three steps ahead of you, Whitey. See you at the top, bitches.
>>
>>3765158
Whites exterminating themselves out of racial guilt is antisocial behavior, not an evolutionary adaptation.
It takes decades of continuous propaganda to convince whites to destroy themselves. When left to their own devices they don't inflict themselves with suicidal ideologies. They'd be long extinct if that were the case.
In the modern day it may be socially advantageous to buy into egalitarianism and racial replacement but there are severe dimininsihg returns, because after a few generations you're on the brink of extinction already.

In a way it might actually be a good thing, since the only whites remaining after a culling like this will weed out whatever genes make it possible for a death-cult ideology. Assuming the Chinese don't destroy the planet in the meantime and make it impossible for life to exist in any significant way.
>>
>>3764382
They're just like brown Chinese people.
>>
>>3765238
my half filipino gf has literally told me she wishes she was white, lmfao
>>
>>3763870
I'm Chinese. Those top two panels are relatable, except date Asians only, not white or black.
>>
>>3765239
They probably have an inferiority complex, like all the other former colony states.
>>
>>3765243
idk. I think it's some assimilation and also that the highschool we went to was 90% filipino (western canada ugh) and most of them act like wannabe blacks and are pretty insufferable
also, they speak tagalog and despite me overall liking filipinos (because they're usually friendly) it is one of THE MOST annoying languages to listen to
>>
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique
>>
>>3765246
I've heard of people say Filipinos try to act Black many times. Not sure why. Also the comic strip with the Filipino dude, his parents wants him to date Whites only? That is so odd, consideration most Asian cultures only accept Asian partners.
>>
File: DwdCWaRVYAEo6mq.jpg (25 KB, 428x428)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>3763814
>unlearning
>still uses loomis face and western style noses
>>
File: MAGAchad.png (248 KB, 408x529)
248 KB
248 KB PNG
>>3764114
best part of the whole comic
>>
>>3765255
i think that one is true? current gf has only dated white guys and her parents love me. idk how 'universal' it is, but from my experience asian girls tend to like white guys and asian guys, white girls. don't think I've ever seen an asian girl and a black guy or reverse. latinos seem to be a little more common than blacks for asian preference but it seems asians as a whole really like whites
>>
>>3765246
Chinese is the most annoying language, what are you talking about? At least flips can emote. Chinks just scream gibberish with no emotion behind their voice. It's either loud or very loud cock-gurgling ear rape.
>>
>>3765265
Tbh I feel kinda bad for Asian dudes who live in (formerly) white countries and multicult zones. They are the least masculine and least desirable males in the market, even the lowest of the low omega white male can easily steal their women without even trying. Especially filippinos, since japs/korean/Chinese women seem to have slightly higher standards.
It's no wonder half of asian men end up being r/asianmasculinity.
Their parents uprooted their entire family to make some extra cash overseas and doomed their children to and life of ineptitude and inferiority. Sad!
>>
>>3765282
>t. buttmad asian jungle monkey
>>
>>3765282
Mandarin, in my opinion, at least sounds better than South East Asian languages, like Vietnamese, Thai and Tagalog. They just sound unpleasant and Vietnamese also has that weird ass voice implosion thing.
>>
>>3765291
Japs, Koreans and Chinese women are almost always going to marry someone of their own ethnicity, let alone non-Asians. If you know anything about East Asian culture, you'd know how much they are expected to do so. There are few East Asians that marry to someone outside of their own race and they tend to all be White.
>>
>>3765313
All of it sounds like puke, the soulless bug babble.
>>
>>3765316
I think in the u.s 52% of Asian women end up marrying white men.
>muh loyal asn waifus.
I wish, but hardly. They'll do anything to have kids with with kawaii blue eyes and light hair. Even the most hardcore sjw Asian women all end up with soi white men.
>>
>>3763814
>this thread
>>
>>3764114

Well to be fair, the middle one blames it on the Japanese gangraping everyone.
>>
>>3764114

All this complaining about the americanization of different cultures, but he should still be thankful.

If Japan hadn't been had the american influence of having its colonial and genocidal tendencies thoroughly nuked out of it it'd probably have tried annexing half of Asia again by the 70s.
>>
>>3763814
the indian chick is hot.
>>
>>3764105
NPCs have the opinions that were programmed into them, mate.
>>
>>3764130
Vote Trump then.
>>
>>3764332
No he's correct, and it's not about 4chan, it's about the current discourse, at least in America.
>>
>>3765574
>Japan annexing 70% of Asia
>Implying that wouldn't be a good thing.
>>
>>3763832
>>3763913
>this
The only people who care about this bullshit are commie asian-americans.
>>
File: 1544438724554.jpg (614 KB, 1366x768)
614 KB
614 KB JPG
Male hapa reporting in.

I can understand why some hapas might feel insecure about their looks, considering that hapas in most asian countries get into the entertainment industry as models or actors. Where I'm from In Asia being a hapa is almost synonymous with being good looking, so when you end up an average or ugly hapa it can suck. From what I can tell about hapas online it's r/hapas and other toxic reddit communities that are polluting peoples views and turning them into bitter incels.

>>3763976
I agree. People need to lighten up and count their blessings.
I simply identify myself as a hapa, there are enough of us for that to be a legitimate thing.

>>3764006
Seems like your attitude might be the issue, not your looks.
>>
>>3763814
>Art History Teacher: OKAY YOU LITTLE FAGGOT, YOU WANT TO LEARN FROM WHAT BLACK PEOPLE WERE MAKING AROUND THE SAME TIME PERIOD? HERE, NO FUCKING COMPLAINTS.
>>
>>3763870
oh fuck oh fuck its a SEAmonkey like me
>>
>>3765772
I fucking hate all the beta white boomers and fob harpies who plagued the world with their mentally deranged monkey children.
Hapas should start a colony on a pacific island and their shit parents should be dumped in the ocean.
>>
>>3765232
>White genocide
Also burgers will kill our planet faster than the chinese
>>
File: 1491707104863.png (1.17 MB, 700x437)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
>>3765791
Day dindu had ze resosaz, you racis fuck!
>>
>>3765749
No, it wont. Japan exterminating 70% of Asia would.
>>
>>3765826
Fucking lmao if you think that's true. 90% of the ocean's plastic comes from Africa and Asia, main culprit by far being China. Literally killing aquatic life by disrupting their hormones and turning the water into acid. That's just one example of how completely fucked the planet is.
Chinks will gladly raze entire swaths of natural land, extinct any animal for dick-growing medicine or something as equally retarded. Mao Zedong demanded his people kill all sparrows and they did which started a famine because of a locust infestation.
Look at how they treat their own. They dump chemicals and waste into their own national landmark rivers, build houses out of literal garbage, and feed one another plastic rice and oil made from human feces.
And now the Chinese are colonizing Africa and they're going to do even worse to that continent. If they shit in their own bed why wouldn't they do so much worse to someone else's?
Meanwhile the white man is too busy apologizing to niggers, importing mexicans, and turning their children into trannies. The dumb ass white men even give money to chinks because of how badly they pollute the earth as an incentive, since they're easily tricked.

Whites should stop fighting wars for the kikes and actually do something of use, and start reaming the fuck out of China. Because they will eventually kill 90% of life on the planet if left unchecked.
>>
>>3765872
>Fucking lmao if you think that's true. 90% of the ocean's plastic comes from Africa and Asia, main culprit by far being China. Literally killing aquatic life by disrupting their hormones and turning the water into acid.

Well why are those factories there? Use your lhed a little bit

>Chinks will gladly raze entire swaths of natural land, extinct any animal for dick-growing medicine or something as equally retarded. Mao Zedong demanded his people kill all sparrows and they did which started a famine because of a locust infestation.
>Look at how they treat their own. They dump chemicals and waste into their own national landmark rivers, build houses out of literal garbage, and feed one another plastic rice and oil made from human feces.

Western countries did and still do the same


>Meanwhile the white man is too busy apologizing to niggers, importing mexicans, and turning their children into trannies. The dumb ass white men even give money to chinks because of how badly they pollute the earth as an incentive, since they're easily tricked.

Wew, you are dumb

>Whites should stop fighting wars for the kikes and actually do something of use, and start reaming the fuck out of China. Because they will eventually kill 90% of life on the planet if left unchecked.

Ah yes, a completely non NPC response.

>But muh juice!!!!
>>
>>3763965
get off it mate you are dumb cunt who seems like a real life asshole to boot. Your the kinda dick who says he looks at global views but only cares about people he thinks he can relate to. Shit sucked for everyone after world war 2 but America was literally lucky in that there was almost no reconstruction needed at home since the war was almost exclusively foreign. Meanwhile we had internment camps, jim crow still being a thing, gi's coming home and not getting compensated, an endless war started with Russia because we couldn't fucking negotiate (Truman was an ass president). Just like 4chan never being good America was never really good, only marginally better for some people.
>>
>>3765791
I'd hang that on my fridge. It's cute
>>
>>3764485
your a fucking baby, that's all it comes down to. You take history in the way that it suits your needs and frame it in a way that will make you feel special. Not in a way that is valuable, accurate or useful, no just in a way that you can jerk off to your own self importance.
>>
>why are the factories there
Same reason they're anywhere else, but the chinks don't give a shit about sustainability or proper waste management. By the way the majority of plastic waste in the ocean is consumer products, not industrial. They just over produce garbage like it's nothing and throw it into their toxic sludge rivers until it floats out to sea and starts killing life there too.
>but the west does it too!
Maybe 100 years ago or more, but even then it will never be as bad as what the chinks do to this day. Chinks do not give a shit about human decency or the environment at all. They'll watch toddlers die and not even react. That's how they are with everything. As long as they get immidaite profits, they'll gladly let the entire earth rot away. The fucking nazis even had the first wildlife and ecology protection programs, because they actually gave half a shit. Unlike chinks, who will kill the last surviving snow leopard so he can rub it's grinded up bones on his tiny yellow cock for "virility", or exterminate an entire species of small birds because they disgrace 5,000 old chink temple by shitting on it and cause 100 million peasants to die... which by the way they will demolish anyway and sell the artifacts to dumb tourist gwailo for a quick buck. That's just how they are.
>ur dumb
When is the last time the white race collectively acted for the advancement of their people? The moon landing? Now all they care about are browns and fags.
>muh juice
It's undeniable that America's military is 100% subservient to Israel. Its the reasin we're in the middle east. No one even denies this, left or right. It's not a conspiracy theory, it's reality. It's "npc" to hear the word "jew" and reflexively disassociate.
>>
>>3765913
He's right though, the history of America is white supremacist. The founding fathers didn't even consider non-whites to be human.
The history of the entire white race is basically the same. It's only in the last 70 or so years whites have treated non-whites as humans and equals. A very small blip in the history of human history, which I expect will end in disaster one way or the other.
>>
>>3765895
>still do the same
Name me a single instance in living memory where a white man in a western country has ever collected human shit sludge from the sewers and processed it to be oil used for cooking.
Or something even remotely similar.
I'll wait.
>>
>>3765282
nah, chinese is singsongy. tagalog just sounds like chicken onomatopoeia. its got all that buck luck sounding shit.
>>
>>3763870
Wtf my mum used to pinch my nose to make it look less flat as a kid. She also said “No Indians, no blacks, maybe white is okay.” You’re telling me these two are related?
>>
File: cb16-56_graphic.jpg (365 KB, 612x648)
365 KB
365 KB JPG
>>3763832
>>3763870
I don't understand, people out country use our education system better then we do and Asians all around are the most educated. So I don't get Asian people who whine about this shit.
>>
>>3765945
Google Superfund sites
>>
File: 1531095924133.png (399 KB, 488x342)
399 KB
399 KB PNG
>>3766154
Because quarantining hazardous material and getting the government to neutralize it is the same as processing shit oil and eating it.
Literally every nation on the planet has these waste containment areas. Chinks are one of the few "people" who make their entire nation a containment area, and actually profit off of consuming the literal shit and toxic waste.

There's a big difference between digging a hole and shitting in it, and shitting wherever you stand and then eating said shit.
>>
>asian masculinity
lol
>>
What the fuck happened to the Luna Brothers?
>>
>>3763830
interdasting style





Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.