[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/ic/ - Artwork/Critique

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: J0289122.jpg (45 KB, 397x600)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
How do I produce art if I can't draw but have a lot of creativity and ideas?
>>
>>3971672
No shortcuts, learn to draw
Read sticky

>Or buy commisions
>>
>>3971676
/thread
>>
>>3971672
Commission artists. Pay us money.
>>
did you try drawing
>>
>>3971672
If you have a lot of creativity and ideas you have everything you need to enjoy the journey and make good art, so just start learning and always remember to apply what you learn to your original ideas.
Most people work hard on getting the drawing part down but they are creatively bankrupt. or they become that way to adapt to the market.
>>
>>3971672
>How do I write books if I can't write but have a lot of creativity and ideas?
>>
>>3971672
sell those ideas to someone who cares. You don't have to be a literary genius to convey your story, there are people who will write it professionally for you while you give directions. Same applies if you want to create a game or comic
>>
>>3971672
Have you ever seen Sonichu?
Chris-chan can't draw worth anything but that didn't stop him from creating something. If nothing else, we can learn this from him- You can do anything with the single minded power of autism. It may be garbage but at least you did something.
Just Draw, faggot.
>>
>>3971672
Draw you moron
>>
>>3971731
No one gives a fuck about those ideas.
>>
>>3971726
Hitchens: ‘Everyone has a book in them and that, in most cases, is where it should stay.’
>>
collage
>>
File: Untitled.png (30 KB, 1281x283)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>3971672
Trigger warning; jelly
https://desuarchive.org/co/thread/106130094/#106151492
>>
>>3971672
>if i can't draw
learn
>no
do sculpting, wood carving or 3D modelling then
>>
>>3971731
ever heard "ideas are dime a dozen". ideas guys are everywhere.
no-one but your loved ones cares about your idea unless you've already proven yourself.
>>
How do I produce art if I can kind of grind technical skill but I have no ideas or creativity?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.