[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1519994914642.jpg (66 KB, 618x597)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>It's just banter bro
Why do anglos think that it's funny to insult people just to later blame in on banter?
Banter isn't a part of our culture, if you "banter" someone here they'll just assume that you're directly insulting them and probably start a fight with you. Keep your customs to yourselves, please
>>
Banter is a part of masculinity.
>>
>>92102255
Americans aren't anglos, this post wasn't aimed at you.
>>
>>92102272
who was it aimed at?
>>
>>92102322
Your countrymen as well as bongs
>>
>>92102255
then America is a feminine country because there's no concept of banter here?
>>
>>92102272
>I hate anglos for their banter...
>KURWA SZMATA DEBILU GOWNO WYPIERDALAC MOZE BYC
>>
its like fucking your friend in the ass as saying "no homo" as long as you say that it's ok. remember to say that
>>
The worse at handling banter a culture is the more ooga booga it is. It is a sign that you have to be outwardly strong at all times due to weak social bonds and insecurity in you and your cultures achievements. Being able to not be on edge at all times and know you live in a society which cares for you and trusts you breeds the security to engage in banter. You know you don't have to beat down anybody who questions you when you have a place. As does confidence in your own people.
Banter is simply a trait of high culture and social development.
>>
>>92102229
> words hurt my fee fee
Grow up
>>
>>92102272
>>92102340
both incredibly true statements
>>
>>92102368
Nah I think ooga booga culture is just more pride oriented as they get really chimpy over making them look stupid on purpose, especially in front of females
>>
>>92102373
>Grow up
>Polak
It cant be done.
>>
because they hate people who have honest reasons to feel good about themselves. talk to any anglo about how your day was good and suddenly they bark back with the most mealy-mouthed insults to think of any reason your day was actually terrible. anglo culture is best defined as mutual emotional sabotage, a strange comfort in knowing that you're always going to feel like shit in the company of another anglo and make them feel like shit in return
>>
>>92102590
tell about your day pajeet
>>
>>92102590
incel tier, get a thicker skin you dirty little street shitter
>>
>>92102423
thats what im saying in a non convoluted shitposting way pretty much

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.