[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1oitdqx64h911.jpg (275 KB, 1280x1865)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
What did Croatia mean by this?
>>
>>92135580
s*Rbs btfo

Croatia should annex Bosnia as well and deport all the s*Rbs
>>
>>92135580

Catholic fascist Franjo Tudjman ethically cleansed Serbs from Karjina and got away with it. Good thing he's burning in hell right now.
>>
>>92136367
yeah but if you look at the map, the serbs also ethnically cleansed some other places so i'd suggest to call it quits and cut it out with the yugo wars whining.
>>
Why were there so many Serbs in Croatia in the first place?
Also, why wasn't the Croatian part of BiH added to Croatia?
>>
>>92136476
t*rks
refugee serbs were setteled right on the border by the habsburgers to keeps the t*rks out in exchange for some priviliges. Croats didn't get those though so this is probably one of the original reason why they started hating each other
>>
>>92135580
Will Serbs continue to take it forever until they have no country left? What next, Vojvodina declares independence and RS gets annexed by the Bosniaks?
>>
File: 1486420717386.png (665 KB, 1631x1571)
665 KB
665 KB PNG
>>92136616
>mfw bosniak births are rising while s*rb births are dying in the ass
>mfw kosovo will be united with albania by 2020
>mfw s*rbia will continue to shrink
>mfw amerilard kiddies will impotently post remove kebab memes when s*rbia is reduced to just a gypsy compound around beograd
>>
>>92136739
B-A-S-E-D
>>
File: 1526787898325.jpg (125 KB, 1920x1080)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>92136739
RS will get independence
>>
>>92136739
>uses shield of a Catholic Kingdom
L-O-L
>>
>>92136448
what areas did the Serbs ethnically cleanse? I can see the Hungarian pocket shrink but that is likely due to natural assimilation and migration and not ethnic cleansing.

it just seems like everyone is always shitting on and genociding Serbs but they are too good to do anything about it
>>
File: 1523796625200.jpg (71 KB, 640x480)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>92136828
>RS
>independent
Laugh

>>92136840
>s*rb diaspora larping like he has a history again.
I agree though we should've gone with Gradascevic's flag to let you know where we stand but w/e

>>92136881
>it just seems like everyone is always shitting on and genociding Serbs but they are too good to do anything about it
Very low quality bait little gypsyboii
>>
>>92136739
b+r
>>
The random Bulgarian blob in Macedonia looks inaccurate as fuck.
Unless Macedonians started identifying as Bulgarians again randomly.
>>
>>92136881
Are you blind retard? I'll help you out: some greens got blue
>>
>>92136963
which is the result of post-conflict peace treaties and resettlement you brainlet
>>
File: ratko.png (641 KB, 800x500)
641 KB
641 KB PNG
>>92136925
one more Srebrenica
>>
>>92137036
Just like all the other colour changes right :)
>>
FUCK NATO AND FUCK JEWSA
CROATIA WILL PAY
>>
File: 1497270187818.png (380 KB, 500x702)
380 KB
380 KB PNG
>>92137036
>s*rb ethnic cleansing of bosniaks and croats didn't happen
You have to be 18 or over to post on this Sufi scripture school

>>92137048
>even using the most underhanded negro-like tactics the s*rb was unable to beat the mighty mujo
ABSOLUTELY S E E T H I N G

>>92137108
FUCK HATO FOR NOT LETTING US BURN B*NJ* L*K*
>>
>>92137048
dude, this time you won't fight against unarmed civilians like in the 90's
this time we will make sure to clean Balkans from biggest evil ever existed there(Bosnian serbs)
>>
File: 1497268464372.jpg (32 KB, 700x655)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>92137224
pic related

Though we can just wait for their demographics to kill them as all their women go overseas to become whores in England and Germany, while the s*rbs in s*rbia just turn into pillow-biting boysoy drinkers
>>
>>92137288
imagine thinking bosnia belongs to you
>>
Demographics of Novi Pazar area
>Bosnians
65,593 in 2002
77,473 in 2011
>Muslims
1599 in 2002
4102 in 2011
>s*rbs
17600 in 2002
16234 in 2011

Well done Bosniaks
>>
>>92136739
Based
>>
>>92137377
S*rbs have been cleansed from Krajina & Kosovo and basically Montenegro (but in a different way)

Only Bosnia is left and they will cleanse them soon now that BASED BOSNIAKS just reached a 51% majority whereas S*rbs shrink faster and faster every year

OOOH BOY
>>
File: SOON.png (96 KB, 378x299)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>>92137377
That's not all that belongs to us my little gypsy friend
>>
>>92137288
Yeah, but on the other hand s*rbs keep poisoning and sabotaging Bosnian government

I'm not even Bosnian nor albo, I just realize that serbs in Bosnia are literal ISIS, which needs to be exterminated ASAP for good
>>
>>92136739
that old bosnian flag looks cool
why the fuck did they change it the idiots
>>
I swear to god yugo diaspora is the fucking worst here.

they bring their subhuman tribal nationalism over here and get into fights and show yugo patriotism while looking like complete retards.

there's nothing remotely useful about going to beat up literally the same people as you but slightly different religion.
>>
>>92137584
>serbs in Bosnia are literal ISIS
Ironic you say that, considering that Bosnia has literally been one of the biggest supplier of ISIS fighters.

But hey, "le based and redpilled secular bosnians!", amirite?

And for the record, I'm not a serb or any kind of diaspora either. But siding with muds over the people who heroicly sacrificed hundreds of thousands of their people in the struggles against the evils of Germany and Austria (the former which did a great deal of harm to your own country, may I remind you) is not only pathetic, it's outright revolting.
>>
>>92137621
I think Bosnian government was forced to change it as a part of peace agreement with bosnian s*rbs
>>
>>92137703
>over the people who heroicly sacrificed hundreds of thousands of their people in the struggles against the evils of Germany and Austria
LOL
Austria did absolutely nothing wrong
>>
File: 1444514842846.jpg (26 KB, 367x500)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
@92137725
>Austria did absolutely nothing wrong
>>
>>92137703
>Ironic you say that, considering that Bosnia has literally been one of the biggest supplier of ISIS fighters.
i saw a documentary about that
saudi influence (big surprise) in the country spreads their dogshit wahhibism all over the place and the guys that turn into extremists go into the mountains and the government has to raid them all the time
apparently theres also some mujahideen leftover from the 90s
>>
>absolute state of croatshits
>>
>>92137740
They literally didn't though, S*rbia started the war and got their shit pushed in
>>
>>92137696
I have not noticed this at all
Examples in Canada?
>>
>>92136739
>>mfw bosniak births are rising while s*rb births are dying in the ass
doubt this is happening
>>
>>92137892
Check the statistics
>>
>>92137820
Give me a fucking break, how retardedly naive can you possibly be?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_Crisis#The_events_leading_to_the_Austro-Hungarian_ultimatum
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_Crisis#Austro-Hungarian_ultimatum (read point number 6)

In case you're too lazy, here are some of the most interesting parts:
>On 13 July, Austrian investigators into the assassination of Franz Ferdinand reported to Count Berchtold that: "There is nothing to prove or even to suppose that the Serbian government is accessory to the inducement for the crime, its preparations, or the furnishing of weapons. On the contrary, there are reasons to believe that this altogether out of the question."
>The First Lord of the Admiralty, Winston Churchill, wrote, "Europe is trembling on the verge of a general war. The Austrian ultimatum to Serbia being the most insolent document of its kind ever devised"
>the British Prime Minister H. H. Asquith wrote: "... the situation is just about as bad as it can possibly be. Austria has sent a bullying and humiliating ultimatum to Serbia, who cannot possibly comply with it, and demanded an answer within forty-eight hours-failing which she will march. This means, almost inevitably, that Russia will come to the scene in defence of Serbia and in defiance of Austria, and if so, it is difficult for Germany and France to refrain from lending a hand to one side or the other..."
>and the military led by Moltke and Falkenhayn, who urged that Germany immediately follow up an Austrian attack on Serbia with a German attack on Russia. Moltke repeatedly stated that 1914 would be the best time for starting a "preventive war" from the German point of view

And, this quote from the German Kaiser's diary isn't on that Wiki page, but it's still very relevant:
>The Kaiser on the ultimatum to Serbia; "A great moral victory for Vienna, but with it, every reason for war disappears..."

The war was nothing more than blind Austrian Habsburglar imperialism.
>>
>>92137584
>s*rbs keep poisoning and sabotaging Bosnian government
This is a common theme among the s*rbian "people" they ruin every entity they're part of with their crippling autism. Hell, just look at their autistic rage during the world cup, and I'm not even talking about the game against Switzerland when based Kosovars trashed them. I'm talking about their chimping out about how defeating Costa Rica was some great big victory for the S*rbian "nation" because CR was one of the first states to recognise the independence of Kosovo. They're truly the runts of the Balkans.

I think they low-key know that if they tried to start anything again they would be dogpiled by everyone else. Everyone in the whole world has learnt that you cannot trust a s*rb and that they should be shot the instant they display any tendencies towards s*rbism, like a rabid dog.

>>92137621
If you look anywhere most Bosniaks will still use the white flag with the shield, there's also the Federation flag between Bosniaks and Croats which is another one, then you've got LARPmode flags that pop up occasionally which are the Gradascevic flag. The current national flag is meant to keep the s*rbs from chimping out, because if there's a group of people that will chimp over a flag its the s*rbs. Hopefully once RS ceases to exist we can get rid of the Dayton Constitution and make a real one and get a real flag and croats and bosniaks can live in peace.

>>92137703
>not liking qt3.14 chaste muslimanas
The vast majority of women back there don't wear the hijab though, only ruralites do or the half-breed spawns of foreign fighters (who we didn't fucking want) who stayed. The only time you'll see a girl in Sarajevo or Bihac or something wear an hijab will be the one time they go to the mosque in a year or when they go to get their photo taken at Careva Dzamija for their fucking instagram.

>the people who heroicly sacrificed hundreds of thousands of their people
kek
>>
>>92137703
There is no connection between ISIS and those girls.

But there is a clear connections between s*rbs in Bosnia and ISIS, both have slaughtered innocent and unarmed people, burned holy places of other religion, tortured and raped people just because they had different religion

Now, serbs try to use Islamophobia sentiment in the west to justify evil actions they've commited against basically their brothers who just happened to have different religion

It's SO hypocritical and cynical that I have no words..It's just pure evil which needs to be wiped out from the map
>>
>>92137961
>There is no connection between ISIS and islam
ah yes, this old meme
>>
The way demographics are going Bosniaks should only have to wait another 1-2 decades give or take to end the federal system and take control of Bosnia as they deserve to as at that point RS will be too weak and depopulated and so will mother S*rbia. FUTURE'S LOOKING BRIGHT LADS.
>>
File: wpiMECN.png (35 KB, 1172x328)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>92137892
Pic related my beaner friend. The s*rbs are in that much damage control they're even going to put a tax on singles to get them to breed more.

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/republika-srpska-ponders-taxes-on-singles-to-boost-demography-01-04-2017

RS will not exist by the end of the century inshallah.

>>92137809
The biggest problem with the saudis is that they sent over money that was quite welcome for reconstruction, but then part of the deal was that they got to export wahhabism. Nobody in BiH actually likes the foreign fighters since all of us pretty much just wanted to not be genocided and enjoy our beer and rakija in peace while occasionally remembering ramadan is a thing. During the war our best pals were Pakistan, Iran and Hezbollah, because they all gave arms and in the case of the last 2, provided some useful training advisors who helped the ARBiH get back up to speed since most of the experienced JNA, TO and Milicija officers were being used at the front to hold back the s*rb. So most people back there have positive opinions / neutral opinions of those 3. But nobody fucking likes the Saudis. Nor the Chechens. The foreign fighters were looked down upon because they weren't needed nor wanted and they were bad optics. But Franje Tudjman let them come into Bosnia via croatia since it helped his PR during the Croat-Bosniak war as it helped him paint Bosnia as a radical evil islamo-nazi state, but after the Crotes got fucking rekkt, they dropped that hysteria.
>>
>>92137957
>great big victory for the S*rbian "nation" because CR was one of the first states to recognise the independence of Kosovo

Holy kek..this is very s*rbian thing to do

More I learn about serbs, more I want to book a ticket to Sarajevo and start to clean it's eastern parts from s*rbian leftovers living there
>>
>>92138194
https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/06/24/for-serbs-switzerland-isnt-neutral/
Its in this article incase you don't believe me.

"Just days before Friday night’s kickoff, the country’s foreign minister, Ivica Dacic, turned a press conference with his Liberian counterpart into an opportunity to harvest the low-hanging fruit, when he described Serbia’s opening-match win against Costa Rica as “a small, sweet act of revenge.” Outside of Serbia, it is a little-known fact that Costa Rica was among the first countries in the world to recognize Kosovo’s independence. This obscure tidbit of political trivia suddenly transformed Serbia’s unspectacular 1-0 victory over a distant Central American nation into a historical triumph against foreign subjugation. Serbs chalk up petty sporting victories against the nations that have slighted us because we have become so worn down by defeat that we’ll take any win that we can get, no matter how insignificant it might be."

Basically the manlet mentality of Eastern Europe.
>>
>>92137853
i live in a city full of serbs and croats. various friends and colleagues of mine will drive around brandishing their flags, spam their facebook feeds with posts supporting cleansing of croatians or bosnians or serbians and so-on.

they use to call each other "you fucking serb" or "you fucking croat" or whatever as a slur. mind you this is all 2nd gen scum with most growing up in canada.
>>
>>92138262
I bookmarked this for future use because this is a new level of pathetic LMAO
>>
>>92138262
I believe you, m8

It looks very familiar to me and reminds me of mentality of russians who I lived with most of the time
But, tbf even they aren't as autistic as s*rbian scum
>>
>>92138071
>>92138194
the only real solution to the balkan problem is like 2 generations of Soviet style assimilation.

you people are too small-minded and tribal, i pity it since it distracts from doing useful shit like rooting out corruption and fixing your political system.
>>
>>92138333
>assimilation
assimilation into what, exactly?

Literally every single ethnic group in the Balkans has that retarded Balkankar turkified mentality.
>>
>>92138409
>Balkankar
Balkanlar*
>>
>>92138333
>you people are too small-minded and tribal

ex-yugo people usually are
however, s*rbs in Bosnia are literally sabotaging normal functioning of Bosnian state
>>
>>92138409
be like the germans and create your own super-group. there was no german before bismarck, there were bavarians, prussians, saxons

unless they do this they are just going to remain a collection of irrelevant small countries bullied by bigger powers.
>>
>>92138071
doesn't that mean that serbs are fleeing the country faster?
>>
>>92138517
Didn't they already try that twice?
>>
File: 1531391302453.jpg (215 KB, 728x960)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>>92138333
The irony of my situation is that my mother is a croat so I don't really have any animosity towards them except for their memes in '92. Having an exciting mixed faith upbringing sure was interesting, as is having a christian first name and an absolutely KEBAB'd surname. It does piss me off that we can't get along like we did under Tito, but it certainly isn't in my interests to put aside the tribalism when the s*rbs will try and genocide us at any chance they get simply because they're the petulant sore losers of the balkans. This is part of the problem, no tribe trusts the other tribe enough to let its guard down, EXCEPT Croats-Bosnians because history has taught us to get along with eachother, but now that Islamophobia is the new vogue the only thing keeping them from trying to genocide us is the fact that Croats are the most pozzed group in the Balkans, and that they know that the S*rb will come to pick them off once they're exhausted fighting us again.

The Balkans is just a giant zero sum game. Frankly, the only way that Yugoslavia would've survived would've been if Bulgaria and probably Albania were included, because then they would've acted as a counter-balance to S*rbia in the presidium in terms of votes, and Bulgarians and S*rbs fucking hate eachother and would keep eachother in check due to similar industrial and population bases.

>>92138520
Probably both, but i dont care, as long as there are less s*rbs around.
>>
File: 1505691654007.png (604 KB, 664x689)
604 KB
604 KB PNG
>tfw no croat bf
>>
>>92138572
good analysis
>>
File: ante-gotovina.jpg (38 KB, 640x460)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>92135580
One big Storm m8
>>
>>92138850
Have you embraced the truth of Salafist-Hoxhaism brother? A bunker for every faithful.
>>
>>92138596
that's a picture
>>
>>92136739
extremely based
>>
File: 125346.jpg (199 KB, 1598x301)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>92138917
The ultimate redpill old ally. The S*rb's bane.
>>
>>92138269
what's your city? Is this a known phenomenon by non-yugos there?
>>
File: 1526834474164.png (80 KB, 645x729)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
who are the fucking bad guys and who are the fucking good guys in this weird region?
>>
>>92138572
why do Bulgarians and serbs hate each other?
Makes more sense for Bulgarians to hate Romanians.
>>
Bosnia is actually part of Croatia. The Turks messed the Balkans up and it'll take another 500 years to fix it.
>>
File: 1480822371741.png (662 KB, 2560x1440)
662 KB
662 KB PNG
>>92139216
>why does southern slavic group A hate southern slavic group B
Who knows

>>92139122
Greater Albania + Greater Bosnia = Kill s*rbia

I can't wait for my orbital keks at the s*rb butthurt when Kosovo votes to fully remove the border.
>>
File: 1512330821653.png (172 KB, 442x509)
172 KB
172 KB PNG
>>92138262
>>92138572
It's funny that you think you wouldn't have been sore losers.
>>92139454
You're so fucking eager to be America's little pet. fairly obvious your allegiancences lie with the middle east.
This is why serbs genocided you, they should have teamed up with the croats.
>>
>>92139615
>You're so fucking eager to be America's little pet
No fuck the US their embargo at the start of the war meant that we couldn't defend ourselves properly against genocide. They also didn't let us finish the job.

>they should've teamed up with the croats
>things that would never happen for 500
Know nothing Amerilard and Cancuck s*rbaboos are fucking laughable.
>>
>>92136739
based as fuck brate
>>
>>92135580
shame the same didn't happen in bosnia desu
>>92136739
definitely based
>>
File: OvenStoltembergPlan1993.jpg (310 KB, 1024x847)
310 KB
310 KB JPG
>>92139871
doesn't matter, it should have
>>
>>92135580
Used to live near dubrovnik, those younger croats are so unapologetic as to the genocides their grandparents committed during ww2 and their parents committed during the yugolsav wars against the serbs is so funny
>>
>>92139938
>he lives in his fantasy land where s*rbia STRONK and not the red-headed stepchild of the balkans.
>>
>>92135580
Long live Serbia. They should nuke Kosovo and Albania and bring those lands back to their fatherland.
>>
How much peepee do you think pooped? Also Bosnian Muslims poop out their pee hole urethra.
>>
>>92139966
They are the red headed stepchild of the Balkans.
That, and genociding muslims, is why they are perfect.
How does it feel knowing Momcilo Krajisnik got out early?
>>
>>92140101
>SEETHING diaspora
>>
File: Bsa_controlled.png (406 KB, 1024x923)
406 KB
406 KB PNG
>>92140146
try again
>>
remove borscht
>>
>>92136739
holy based
>>
File: 1517411356478.jpg (44 KB, 569x506)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>92138071
>since all of us pretty much
*looks at your flag*
>>
File: king of spin.jpg (429 KB, 900x600)
429 KB
429 KB JPG
>>92140580
m'cobber
>>
>>92140639
if the rest of the balkans went to war with turkey and the middle east, who would bosnia side with?
>>
>>92140705
probably would stay out of it because we don't want to get genocided again. You also have to remember that the Bosniaks fought a number of rebellions against the Turks throughout history, so not really major turkaboos. Plus, the majority of us prefer to be lumped in with Europeans as opposed to Arabs and other brownhameds
>>
File: 1520653415169.jpg (55 KB, 927x941)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>92140799
>Plus, the majority of us prefer to be lumped in with Europeans as opposed to Arabs and other brownhameds
and poor people like to be lumped in with millionaires
>>
>>92139151
toronto-hamilton region.

not really, people literally give no shits since we have so many ethnic groups. the only people vocal and active about ethnic pride is balkanites, somalis and arabs, and portugese and italians every so often (latter is just LARPing, none of them speak portugese or italian).

of course there are normal ones that assimilate and keep quiet and blend in like other groups, but every-time they play their local diaspora soccer club games (all groups have amateur soccer clubs here) it just goes back into full-force autism.
>>
>>92135580
>the us of a went to over a couple of harassed kosovars, but no one cares about the Hungarian genocide in Voivodina
>>
>>92136950
That's because they're applying for Bulgarian citizenship, and now count as Bulgarian citizens.
No Bulgarians are moving there --- this is all so the Macedonians can get a foot in the door for EU migration.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.