[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: waterjak.png (88 KB, 640x626)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
i am balding at 19
>>
>>94909420
This is why you should marry as soon as possible
>>
It feels as if everything is going right in my life, i am getting a good degree, i have been working out for a couple of years now and i'm finally beginning to look really /fit/, my acne is starting to go away, but i just never move forward in finding a gf.
What the fuck is wrong
>>
>>94909487
You don't try, or you try too hard.
It's either one or the other.
>>
How British
>>
My uncle on Dad's side is pushing 60 and hasn't started balding yet, but my Mum's brother is balding at 20.

How fucked am I?
>>
I started to bald at 20 extremely fast, by the time I was 22 I was already like Rooney before the transplantation, now I'm 25 and I'm like Robben.
>>
>>94909679
Your uncle is 20 years old?
>>
Balding at 15. Am 26, bald.
>>
>cousins and uncles either have full heads of hair or are completely bald
looks like it's a coin toss boys
>>
>>94909712
Meant to say 30.
>>
>>94909679
Genetically speaking you need to look at the father of your mothers side. Did he have good hair with coming aging? If yes, you're most likely set.
>>
>>94909420
I knew a guy who had a normal amount of hair on his head until he was 20, and then he lost most of them within a single semester. Truly baffling t.bh
>>
>>94909800
Depresssion and stress does that to you tbqh
>>
>>94909828
If it's balding due to stress the hair will grow again when the stress factor is gone.

But if it's androgenic balding - stress doesn't have anything to do with it. And balding patterns in stress-related balding are different than in androgenic balding.
>>
>>94909679
what do you mean by balding
most of these "im balding i am too young to bald" whinners on 4chan just have a maturing hairline... for now
>>
File: Paul-Heyman.jpg (16 KB, 650x440)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>94909828
>>94909907
It definitely wasn't due to stress. The final year of college was pretty relaxed and his baldness only got worse. Looked like pic related when I last saw him
>>
>>94909641
this. try while just being yourself!
>>
File: 12724795_g.jpg (56 KB, 512x512)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
Use this stuff its pretty expensive but the only thing that really helped me
>>
File: 096.jpg (91 KB, 310x310)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>balding
Inferior sex

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.