[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/int/ - International

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: IMG-20181106-WA0071.jpg (77 KB, 670x662)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
Rank people of different nationalities that you've met. Here's mine

Bro tier: Mexicans
Great tier: Bongs, Estonians, Ukrainian, Russians, Cazakhs
Good tier: Arabs (I met a rich one who has rich as fuck, he was nice and I think he must be a bit lonely), Italians (bunch of fags but they're cool and the girls are hot), Turks
Medium tier: Chinks (they were basically NPCs)
Shit tier: G*orgians (obnoxious, impolite and basically just a bunch of cunts save for one dude)
>>
File: 1536142302416.jpg (8 KB, 250x250)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
Fag: OP
>>
>>97218913
>G*orgians
So you met 3 georgians?
>>
>>97218960
About 6 of them
>>
>>97218992
Was it a group of people?
>>
>>97219051
Yes
>>
>>97219067
Then of course, you see a gang of hooligans, you don't expect only one being an asshole right? It's simialr with my friends, we all walk past some gays and i'm the only who stops them from beating up those gays.
>>
I can only say that East Asians are pretty cool to hang out with once you are accepted by them, they usually cluster themselves within their friend's group mainly composed of other East Asians (usually being Japanese, Koreans and Taiwanese).

Brazilians surprised me, they're super bro tier and pretty based; Colombians are fucking annoying. I've met arabs but just as acquaintances, so no opinions yet.

Met a girl from Switzerland and we used to go dancing, but I can't say much about it just by meeting her, same for Ukrainians.

Chinese are too broad topic, you can have all tiers within them, but so far all of them eat with the mouth open.
>>
>>97219098
Your friends are based and redpilled
You are cringe and gaypilled
>>
>>97219217
I thought our people were very similar, except for the fact that you put a shitton of pepper on everything, even on candies haha
>>
Bro Tier: Portuguese, Germans, Italians
Normal tier: Spaniards, Arabs, French
Bad tier: Brits, Chinks, Southern Spaniards (gypsy light)
Shit tier: Gypsies
>>
>>97219542
Gypsies seem to be universally hated, are they really that bad? We don't have them around here
>>
>>97219295
Shut up, cucktholian
>>
>>97219542
forgot
Bro Tier: American in real life
Garbage tier: Americans on the internet
>>
>>97219551

I met some gypsies here when I was like 9 years old, I was playing on a field and a little girl approached me, we played and she invited me to their spectacle that night, when I arrived she greeted me and offered me a lollipop, I took it and while saying "thanks" she punched me in the eye, took the lollipop and went away. The grown ups told me to fuck off and didn't give me a refund (like 20 MXN).

Fuck them, hope they burn alive or some narco killed them already.
>>
>>97219551
Short answer: Yes
Long answer: Their philospohy in life is to live off "payos" (non-gypsies) so they lie, deceive, steal and rob as much as they can. They are literally the laziest people on the face of the earth.
>It seems that gypsies were only born in this world to be thieves: they are sons of thieves, they grow up with thieves, they study how to be a thief and finally, they become common thieves until the day they die.
>>
>>97219640
>Their philospohy in life is to live off "payos" (non-gypsies) so they lie, deceive, steal and rob as much as they can.
based
>>
>>97219556
No you shut up, gays deserve to be killed
>>
(Not going to name morocco/algeria since we're the same)
Bro tier: mauritanians, egyptians, french, americans
Good people tier: greek, indians, iraqis, chinese
Cunty tier: Italians
Bad tier: british tourists
STOP tier: libyans
Never met a LatAm in person. They're really cool online though.
>>
File: фывфex.jpg (8 KB, 200x230)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>97220086
Tell me your address, a muslim gay positive anti trump man wants to have a talk with you (me).
>>
>>97220116
orange man bad
>>
>>97220502
>Pro-Trump European
cringe
>>
>>97220568
memes good and fun
>>
bro tier: whites. Europeans, Australians, Canadians, etc

shit tier: non whites. I wouldn't even pay attention when they told what particular shithole they were from, as if it at all mattered or I cared
>>
>>97218913
> save for one dude
Joseph Stalin?
>>
>>97220793
Must've not paid attention to yourself.
>>
>>97218913
Every south American I've met was pleasant in one way or another, especially in Europe, they really stand out. I remember meeting a Brazilian for the first time in a club in London and I tried to bond over bunda

I've only met one Ukrainian and one 2nd generation Ukrainian immigrant and they were both weirdos
>>
>>97220103
I went to Morocco a few years ago and I don't even understand how British tourists could be annoying, it's not like there's much drinking and that's the main reason people dislike us
>>
>>97220116
Naples, Scampia
Come I'll fucking murder you
>>
>>97218913
>Bro
German, Italian
>Great
Brits (girls especially), Japanese, Greek
>Good
French, Malaysian, Chinese, American, Egyptian
>Medium
Canadian, Dutch, Indonesian, Indian (very hit or miss)
>Shit
Never really met a nationality who were comprised of cunts. Maybe they're all in Melbourne or Sydney.
>>
File: 1540039422542.png (51 KB, 720x960)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>97220968
Sorry, i was away.
Pathetic italiano man, you would get strangled in your hair, fucking moulignane monkey who can't fight at all, i know your folk, all gestures and loud words, but you don't know how to fight at all.
>>97220502
Yes
>>97220623
Sometimes
>>
>>97221726
do a digital dancing hey this is fun
>>
File: 1540529269741.jpg (154 KB, 900x818)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>97221828
What's wrong with you, are you under drugs? Send me some, mate, i lvoe drugs, mate, oi fucking love the LSD and bowgie wowgie bloody hell.
>>
>>97221906
https://youtu.be/6ABr5k9tr-0?t=304
>>
>>97221963
Is that simpsons? I don;t have sound at my work
>>
>>97221726
Lmao pathetic AIDS ridden faggotvlike you thinks to be tough

You would be killed as soon as you set foot in Italy
>>
Bro tier: Americans, Eastern Europeans
Great tier: Anglos, Germans, most Euros
Medium tier: Japanese, Thai, Asians in general
Shit tier: South Europeans, muslims, indians, chinks, Swedes
>>
good: greek, russian, dutch, american
bad: the rest
>>
>>97222076
t. Slavshit
>>
>>97222035
I think you guys got your flags swapped.
>>
>>97222103
Swedish """"people"""" consist of disgusting feminist whores and pathetic reddit soyboys
>>
Bro tier: Aussies, NZers, Japanese, Dutch
Great tier: Nigerians, other black Africans, Sudacas, Greeks, Swiss, Belgians, Icelandics, Irish
Good tier: Americans, Turks, Swedes, Danes, Mexicans
Bad tier: French, German, Russians, Arabs, Poles
Shit tier: Chinese, Spanish, Italians, Brazilians, Canadians, Indians

I live and work in Edinburgh city centre so this is based on all my interactions with tourists from those countries
>>
>>97222035
I don't have aids, you imbecile sicialiano negro, i'm as pure as the rose, but punch like all the greatest khans and conquerors gave me their fury, angst and power. I'll shave you like a sheep and make you eat pizza with your hair, kapische, poobrain?
>>
>>97222140
And americans are not?

You are projecting.
>>
>>97220116
Viminale Square, 1 - Rome.
I'll wait outside with the boys, faggot. Prepare to get crushed.
>>
>>97220116
basado
beat his ass bro
>>
>>97222144
Can't help but think your opinion on blacks would be far more negative if you lived in London instead
>>
>>97222249
BASED
FUCK FAGGOTS
>>
>>97222249
>pathetic wop can’t even fight his own battles and needs his buttbuddies to back him up

Nuke sh*taly
>>
>>97218913
>bunch of fags
One of us became your current president and future Supreme Leader
>>
>>97222249
Stop changing address, you fucking nigger
>I'll wait outside with the boys
And you are the one who calls me faggot? Is that italian masculanity at it's best?
>>97222272
Samefag moulignanes.
>>
>>97222264
Potentially, my list is based on tourists though and therefore it's the ones with money who can afford to travel
>>
>>97222309
Lmao the sissy is now scared bc he discovered that a lot of people hate him (yes we are two different people)
>>
I think it isn't fair to group all chinks together.The rest of us hate the mainlanders because of how bad they make us look too.Remember that China had thousands of years of history and culture before Mao
>>
>>97222483
>shitalian calls me scared
>i-i would fight with my autist friends!!! I-it's fair, because we shitalian oh mama mia are pathetic femboys!
Why are you calling me sissy? I'm tatar from russia, i'm alpha as fuck.
>>
>>97218913
Bro tier: Austrians (based af), Canadians (friendly like americunts but not retarded), Japs (at least the ones I know)
Great tier: Brazilians outside of Brazil, Finns
Good tier: Germans (libtards but nice), Americans (allroundtards, but nice)
Medium tier: Shitalians (annoying but friendly)
Shit tier: Spaniards (annoying and loud), Chinks (cheating at everything), every arab cunt except for some people from Iran who are based
>>
>>97222555
>i'm alpha as fuck
You cant be an alpha with a prolapsed ass
>>
>>97221473
> Never really met a nationality who were comprised of cunts.

Get your backpack and fly Russia.
You need that knowledge badly.
>>
>>97222525
so you define yourself as a chink, not a singaporian
>>
I like Brits, Germans and Belgians. They're all good people.
I dislike Italians and Israelis. They are easily the most obnoxious bunch I've ever met.
>>
>>97222892
I'm not gay though, i just don't have anything against them, unlike you pedo pope.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGMSIlRhwHI
>>
>>97223081
Americans think Singapore is in China so I just say I'm Chinese nowadays to foreigners

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.