[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: UmiOsho1.jpg (1.14 MB, 2550x3510)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
Monster Girl Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/UevqvF4h

Monster Girl Wordpress: http://monstergirlscollection.wordpress.com
>>
File: 7bSQRN9.png (91 KB, 800x509)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>This kills the meido.
>>
File: jinko maid.png (443 KB, 1350x968)
443 KB
443 KB PNG
>>17997988
This sharpens the meido's wits
>>
Big, meaty ogres!
>>
>>17997985
Turtles are just so damn ungainly. Would be way too hard to cuddle. Total opposite of a Kraken or Tritonia.
>>
>>17998013
Although I do enjoy it, let’s take a break from meaty/strongfat/pudge for a bit, don’t wanna annoy the general populace, friend
>>
File: 1512430132342.gif (303 KB, 740x944)
303 KB
303 KB GIF
Elves are for bullying
>>
Why are gremlins so cute?
>>
Do you prefer you be your monster wife first or she be experienced?
>>
>>17998029
I think it makes the most sense for both of us to have had some experience. Makes me feel more special that I’m the one she found most important and that she loved. That’s just me though.
>>
>>17998021
Very well.
I will leave it for now.

>>17998024
Because they're cheeky tricksters with mechanical know-how and inventions that can backfire.
I want to convince one to make a machine that'll make her breasts bigger
>>
>>17998029
I honestly don't mind as long as we can be happy together. Experience isn't something I'd think about if there was a hot Wight in front of me.
>>
>>17998022
Fat shits who can't help but stuff their faces deserve orc rape
>>
>>17998029
You'll always get to taste the pleasures of an experienced woman like, ten years into the relationship. You'll never get to taste your wife's first if she's already given it to another man though.

So obviously it's the first.
>>
>>17998040
But then you've got Orcs raping orcs.
And that'll confuse everyone
>>
>>17998035
Thanks, my nigga.
And yes, Gremlins would love testing such machines out, though I’d prefer they do it on an Automaton in a threesome situation.
>>
File: 1508209751410.png (621 KB, 580x796)
621 KB
621 KB PNG
Naked overalls are a really good outfit.
>>
File: 1497323939764.jpg (156 KB, 850x1169)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>Not even a day passed before it archived
Probably should've waited.

>>17994859
Only in Death
https://pastebin.com/H1dUYunB
Tags: No smut, Demon
Synopsis: An inquisitor arrives to a city, only to find that some entities have it under siege by snatching those who attempt to enter or leave. As the siege progresses and events occur within the city, the inquisitor, along with a knight-sergeant and an apothecary, are driven into situations that test their definitions of loyalty.
>>
>>17998052
They’re great for huge breasted girls who’s straps barely cover her huge nipples and reveal a lot of areola
>>
>>17998047
>Smiling Gremlin telling you not to worry about anything while a scout model automaton is getting her 'Nutrient Holding Units' pumped up in size
>"Don't worry about it anon, I'm just making sure its safe to use!"
>While she's saying that with a huge grin, the scout automaton is just giving constant outputs on how much they're reducing her maximum speed and mobility by.

>>17998058
That they are
>>
>>17998058
Must be a popular outfit for Holsts.
>>
File: 66187821_p0.png (2.01 MB, 1500x1750)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB PNG
>>
File: Good feels.jpg (181 KB, 1080x1138)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
Words cannot describe how much I want this with a monstergirl.
>>
>>17998056
I just can’t get into knight/Paladin/Order perspective stories where they start off anti-monster. For me personally, it just feels like a lot of filler prior to the inevitable. That the Order is just super boring in most portrayals and really doesn’t work beyond a very simple narrative device to provide fresh naive rapebait. And when people try to make it not that, it comes off as too HFY for me.
No offense though, just personal taste and rambling.
>>
>>17998071
Choco-Wan Caster a cute.
Got her at NP3 while going for C'thuloli.
I stopped rolling when I got Jack
>>
>>17998078
Read Scalebound, the balance between knight and monster is pretty even despite no one getting raped yet.
And the anti-monster mindset is tweaked.
>>
File: 1510441126321.png (297 KB, 650x653)
297 KB
297 KB PNG
>tfw you spent $300 rolling gachas and got crap
>>
>>17998101
Poor nuki.
I'd let her weep into my chest.
Mostly FTP player here.
>>
>>17998062
>”Wahoo! Do you like combos Anon? Because check out these SSS-tier funbags! Get it? Cause, they’re triple S cups. You have no idea how much synthgel and synthmats I needed for this, cmon, laugh a little ya putz.”
>Automaton steps out in all her humongous boob glory
>”...Maximum speed decreased 213%. Acceleration decreased 354%. Combat efficiency decreased 124%. Rotor strain increased 12%.”
>”Sheesh, even after swapping out to Plastisteel? Well, that can be fixed later. Cause I ALSO took the liberty of increasing sensitivity 400%!”
>the gremlin winds up a comically powerful slap across the Automaton’s tits, which wobble to and fro
>this causes the Automaton to emit sparks of magic lightening from her pussy and nipples, her mouth going slack and eyes going wide as she gives off a glitchy “A-aaaAAAAaaAAhh!” in sultry pleasure
>the gremlin beams back up at you
>”So whaddaya think? Great, right?!”
>>
File: b225cd6a55.jpg (108 KB, 1078x546)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>17998078
It's alright. I just like writing it because it's two sides with opposing views in conflict rather than one side convincing a neutral/misguided side. It's more entertaining to write core ideas like never giving up or conflicts of loyalty with the former.
>>
>>17998071
I want to grope her tits and get a blowjob from her.
>>
File: 66176750_p0_master1200.jpg (724 KB, 947x1200)
724 KB
724 KB JPG
>>17998090
Mine's only NP2
Time to push through the story to get her ascension material.
>>
>>17998016
I would brush her shell with a tooth brush and watch her squirm.
>>
>>17998106
What magical science, although poor scout automaton is probably going to spark herself when she falls flat on her chest due to the weight.
Plus side, more to fondle and a convenient rest when I'm pounding her....Although I still wonder why she shoots lightning from her nips
>>
File: Roomba.jpg (352 KB, 547x700)
352 KB
352 KB JPG
"Thanks to that questionable gremlin who sold this to me, I'm sure this roomba is BOUND to make my kikimora have an easier life. Cleaning around the area sure is a pain in the neck, but that's why this automaton will help her. I'm sure she'll be glad to not only recieve a gift, but also lighten her workload as a bonus.
>>
>>17998099
>Scalebound
Is Beast still writing that?
>>
>>17998029
Virgin
>>
>>17998106
>come home to find your gremlin wife riding around laying down in the cleavage of your Automaton wife
>”Eyy, sup toots? Check it out, when I bra these things up it makes a perfect lounge seat for me!”
>the Automaton looks at you with as pleading eyes as she can synthesize
>”Master, please tell her to stop.”
>”Ah, can it funbags, I gave em to ya, it’s the least you can do for gratitude!”
>”I did not request these alterations.”
>”No? Well, you weren’t saying that when you were screaming in pleasure last night at hubby and I sucking on em”
>Automaton blushes profusely and quiets down as Gremlin “Fwee hee hee”s smugly
>>
>>17998121
No, it was shut down by microsoft
>>
>>17998121
He hasn't said it was dead.
Then again he keeps writing Steelim stuff and the thread wants more burning edge and roulettes, so it might be a while.
>>
>>17998126
Such a smug little trouble maker.
I just can't get mad at her, although I image that I couldn't use that chest as a full rest considering my height.

Regardless, I'll make sure to get that automaton some tender loving to make up for it.

Just gotta hope the Gremlin doesn't try to 'even out the back'
>>
>>17998129
Never before have I thought so much about what a game could of been.
>>
>>17998116
>Ask Gremlin why she made it so magical lightening sparks out of the Automaton when she’s cumming
>Gremlin stares at you for a few seconds then makes a face like “wait are you serious nigga?” without saying a word
>>
>>17998126
Just imagine that Gremlin smugly grinning and even helping you move your hips as you shoot another load into the bound and ahegaoing Automaton's tits.
>>
>>17998140
Well yeah.
I mean, we can't suck on them if they shoot lightning every time she orgasms
>>
>>17998140
>”Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t realize I married an Alp, my mistake-“
>Automaton suddenly zooms in with red glowing eyes and weapons primed
>”Do not insult the master.”
>”Okay Okay, hey whoa whoa whoa easy Terminator! It was just a joke!”
That’s how the balance of power works in the relationship I guess.
>>17998135
>>17998142
Grammy probably gets just as much satisfaction seeing you go wild on her adjustments to the Automaton as she does when the tables are turned and she’s the one getting assaulted by both of you.
Of course she’s upgrading the hips and ass, who do you take her for?!
>>
>>17998153
Well, hopefully she isn't as extreme on that part, automaton still needs to move about, even if she can no longer optimally perform her scout duties.

I may see about installing some Holst milk nutritional generators in that automaton so she can get 'payback' on Gremmy if she wants
>>
>>17998056
Stories like this generally make me hate the monstergirl side.
For fucks sake, some humans in the setting want to be left alone, just leave them be.
>>
>>17998149
>”Oh come on, it’s not like it HURTS you!”
>She suddenly reaches over and heavily pinches the Automaton right on the nipple
>the Automaton predictably orgasms profusely, her signature digital moans screaming out, and lightening jolts through her nipples and conduits into the Gremlin, who’s hair and ears all frizz up as she ahegao’s herself
>when she lets go, she’s panting and looks like she just had a multiple orgasm
>”Haa... haa... oh babe, that... maybe you’re right, that’s... mmmmMmm, quite a jolt~”
>>
>>17998153
I like this relationship. Spunky Gremlin with a great moderately Kuu Automaton as a foil.
>>
>>17998160
Honestly.
She's lucky her muscles didn't lock up so she got stuck pinching that nipple.

They'd be stuck in a loop till automation-chan finally ran out of charge
>>
File: fish oppai.jpg (164 KB, 848x1200)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>17997985
Fish oppai?
>>
>>17998138
I'm more butthurt about silent hills
>>
File: Alp19.jpg (339 KB, 1024x1843)
339 KB
339 KB JPG
So, I've been wondering about how the MGE-verse's Order views homosexuality. On one hand, seeing as the Order is meant as an analogue to the medieval Catholic church, homosexuality may be frowned upon. After all, one man plus one woman is how humans reproduce, therefore it must be ordained by the powers that be. On the other hand, homosexuals may be resistant to the charms used by monster girls, which would make them handy for anti-MG work.

What do you think about this matter?
>>
>>17998192
>There are crypto-alps posting in this thread RIGHT NOW
>>
>>17998191
Ah yes, the great konami fuck you
at this point only bomberman has clawed itself back
>>
>>17998192
The Order doesn’t even realize that monsters are all about sex now. They’re that pathetically behind canonically. Not even like “we secretly know but want to continue the war for nefarious reasons”, like they’re just that retarded.
There’s no depth to the order beyond 1. Ultra comically repressed sexuality 2. Weak “heroes” getting produced left and right for purposes of being corrupted or being taken in by monsters for women and men respectively and 3. Providing some purpose to girls like Kunoichi or Dullahan or Druella’s band of merry women
>>
>Anon marrying a White Horn, first winter's eve with her exchanging gifts with her, he gets her a decade's old vintage hard cider from the local monastery
>Her gift to him is a fine ermine robe, several sizes too large for him, dyed a vibrant green color
"You'll grow into it."
>She's right, over the years due to his exposure to the cold and her delicious home cooking he goes from a manlet to a giant, jovial man with a beard as full and brownish-red as the autumn leaves, his robe loosely hanging around his middle-aged paunch
>He and his wife become famous friends of the local villages of Elves, embodying all that is good in the cool winter's night, bounties of food and cheer to all of the mountain's denizens
>...
>Decades later, he's an old man now, but still no worse for wear when it comes to his size or jovial nature
>Many of the monsters refer to him as Grandfather due to how warm and welcoming of passerby he and his wife are with their platitudes of eligible daughters
>In his age, it gets harder for him to travel on foot or his wife's back all across the mountain region, the Elves graciously donating him a sleigh
"Arraaa~ There's no stopping you is there?"
>His grin is massive beneath his snow white beard, a twinkle in his eye as he saddles up the various caribou
>That evening, all the sleeping children and adults of the small Order village at the base of the mountain are awakened from their slumber by a sound like thunder, making them believe it was an avalanche
>Then, they hear the jingling of the sleigh bells, and the raucous, thundering laughter of driver
>Whether he was a man, monster, or spirit they could not tell
>The air filling with the smell of ham, pheasant, chestnut pies, and all assortment of delicious foodstuffs as the town square becomes a nest of activity on that cold winter's night
>The Legend of Father Christmas is born
>>
https://youtu.be/LtGFKcQK7j4
We need a vampire or posh succubus with this laugh
>>
>>17998223
Wholesome stuff. That town will soon be a cheery place for man and monster alike.
>>
>>17998223
How does the Grinch fit into this?
>>
>>17998029
Why would you ever want an experienced one, when she's going to be experienced later anyway?
>>
>>17998212
Someone needs to make an Order Knight's Uplifting Primer.
>>
>>17998247
You’re a mean one, Missis Grinch
You really are a heel!
You’re as cuddly as a Manticore,
As nice as a ‘Nacha,
Missis Griiiiinch!

You’re a grumpy redcap with non-Demon Realm steeeeell!
>>
>>
>>17998212
>Not even like “we secretly know but want to continue the war for nefarious reasons”, like they’re just that retarded.
I highly doubt it, how can actual soldiers who fight monster fail to notice something strange?
>>
What scenes in media would make your waifu cry?
I feel like the end of titanfall 2 would have a automaton crying oil
>>
>>17998262
>The ushi-oni, despite it size, is easily frighting and a big, strong individual can chase it off with a martial display.
>It's blood, while not poisonous, does cause such minor things as excess hair growth and increased sensitivity so it should be avoided when possible, a deep meditation and cleansing ritual being a perfect way to clear ones head after exposure
>>
>>17998270
A good amount of order heroes are raped during their first encounter with a monster when they find out the evil enemy they were trained to fight is actually a sexy woman who just wants to make them feel good.
>>
>>17998270
Because the MGE setting is based on the Middle Ages and we all know people back then were total dumbasses.
>>
>>17998262
>>17998275
I really like this.
>>
>>17998270
That’s half the point of what I’m saying. It’s not fleshed out and doesn’t need to be, they’re a means to the Monstergirls.
>>
>>17998192
They would get alped
>>
>>17998281
>”Whaa? Under all that armor, you’re a... a woma-“
>”A woman, yeah, woo, big reveal, oh no, moral dilemma blah blah blah, listen let’s skip the foreplay sweetie and get right to the climax~”
>>
>>17998284
>The holstaur is a docile creature that lacks any strength to resist harm thrown upon them, their large breasts and frequent need to be 'milked' making them ill suited for combat.
>Their milk has no nourishing effects and makes women gain weight, please avoid partaking in it at all costs and be aware that their sales pitches for milk are but the please of a horrible creature testing your iron hard spirit.
>>
>>17998212
The weakness of the heroes is not in the flesh but in the heart. They can and have defeated many a monster but they lack the mental strength to finish them off. If the order manages to change that it WILL rule over the world once again,after vanquishing these foul beasts.
>>
>>17998270
>Implying The Order isn't actually a dating service for high-rank monsters
>High-rank monsters sends in a request for a husbando
>Local branch of The Order picks out an individual, informs him of a nefarious high-rank monster in far away lands plotting evil deeds, and trains and equips him in order to defeat her
>Individual now fully trained and equipped has no issue in resisting the low-rank monsters set out to capture him on the way there
>When the individual reaches the high-rank monster, one thing leads to another and they live happily ever after
>In the meantime, The Order receives monetary compensation and continued territorial sovereignity in order to keep carrying out its dating service business
>>
>>17998281
>>17998282
I would have to disagree anons it's been a thousand years, And Lascatie fell. At least the upper echelons have a clear idea of what monster look like noways.
>>
>>17998056
My main issue with it is the monsters wanted no suffering, but admitted that a bunch of people who didn't want DE now had it.
They even admit there's some shitty ones in their ranks who enjoy breaking men.
>>
>>17998285
There's also the fact that monster girls aren't the order's main priority and most people in their nation could go their entire lives without seeing a single monster girl.
>>
>>17998307
>but admitted that a bunch of people who didn't want DE now had it
Wait what? When?
>>
>>17998295
Say the line, Paladin!

>The Order is strong. Any day now Druella will be vanquished.

Hahahahahaha!
>>
>>17998294
I wonder what the entries for Eros would look like considering they're tolerated.
>>
>>17998313
Jokes aside, the books say that heroes defeated MGs but were unable to kill them. At least give the order some credit.
>>
>>17998295
This
Why is the order portrayed as incompetent idiots who autolose vs monsters?
Humans have been thriving and fending off monsters pre-DL without much issue, why would them wanting to "eat you" instead of eating you make it any different?

While were on the topic of anti-manamo side, surely there must of been people or a profession focused on hunting monsters?
What happened to all the monsterhunters?
>>
>>17998316
>Houri
>An unclean, heathen angel unlike the chief god's onw that, while not malicious, still seeks to test one's spirit by appearing after a 'moral' action.
>The sweet demeanor and pledge of servitude (what they call a marriage for some reason) is but a sinister facade to reduce one's sharpness by cooking their meals, cleaning their clothes, and tempting them into carnal acts.
>While we cannot actively recommend taking physical actions against such messengers, we do suggest the gentle, but firm, rebuffal of their advances will eventually cause them to, in theory, leave.
>>
File: Profile-hilda.png (1.37 MB, 1227x1973)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
>>17998229
Its okay to post hilda
>>
>>17998321
>why is the Monstergirl encyclopedia overwhelmingly focused on Monstergirls with the only contrived opposition existing solely as a narrative means to lead to more happy endings for Monstergirls and their lovers? It just doesn’t make sense!
>>
>>17998331
You just can't reason with HFYs.
>>
>>17998294
>>17998326
>The roper is a very stupid creature that operates solely on instincts to procreate
>its tentacles are very fragile and cutting them will stun the beast long enough for you to make your escape
>>17998321
The Order is basically a bunch of Saturday Morning Cartoon Villains made to make the Demon Lord look good.
>>
>>17998306
The chief god and some higher ups know but the general rank and file soldiers don't.
>The majority of humans live in such states where the influence of The Order is strong, and monsters are rejected. These states are called “anti-monster states”. To them, even in the present, monsters are “enemies of humanity” that should be slain. Knights and heroes are dispatched by The Order to slay monsters.
>Sometimes armies are also raised for attempting invasions of the Demon Realm. However, there are many who realized the true forms of the monsters and realized that The Order is lying by actually meeting or being attacked by monsters.
>Even the heroes and knights of The Order who had always despised monsters until then can't sense any wickedness or animosity from the friendly attitude of the monsters of the present, and the pure and straightforward love and affection that they direct towards men, so it disturbs them. Not only that, they are beings with literally superhuman charm that is hard to resist and even their appearance and behavior are enough to make prisoners of men.
>Once they've had sex with them, it's over. The faith in god of the adherents of The Order, and all the values they cultivated in their lives crumble away easily, overwritten by a fondness for monsters, and obscene desire. Most of the people who get involved with monsters in this way become their prisoners, and there is no end to the number of those who have thrown out the teachings of The Order, and chosen the path of living with monsters.
>>
>>17998321
See above, but with regards to “they beat them before”, the way it’s described is that the cycle went on a huge pendulum swing with the Hero and Demon Lord being the chief players.
Monsters push humans to the brink of extinction, but then a truly overpowered human hero appears and fights back until the monsters are at the brink of extinction, until a new Demon Lord appears and pushes back etc etc
The current Hero for humanity is now pumping kids into the DL, because she completely flipped the system and broke the rules by changing the game, so it’s all out of whack until she’s inevitably succeeds in rewriting the Rules of Reality, ending a cycle of genocide and mindless violence a hundred thousand years old.
>>
>>17998321
>>17998321
While I think some anons are definitely underestimating the Order, I think the fact that monster are now human like and beautiful makes an incredible difference, especially if you think you are a devote paladin thinking you are defending mankind from an abhorrent evil. If you think you are going to be fighting Lovecraftian horrors, only to be confronted with some Sabbath witches you would have a hard time trying to kill them as well.
>>
File: here's your (you).jpg (156 KB, 512x720)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>17998333
>anyone who applies logic and reason to the setting is a HFY
>>
>>17998335
Makes sense seeing how most if not all of the armies going to retake Lascatie never come back. Hard to know what a mosnter looks like if you and everyone you know never met one.
>>
>>17998350
Not him, but the point is there isn’t solid reason and logic to it, and there isn’t supposed to be, and trying to do so is difficult because it’s not the point of the work.
>>
>>17998350
Anyone who applies a human centric focus on a setting about not humans is a HFY. Stop wasting pics.
>>
>>17998335
I'd not be surprised if great part of the reason why some people tend to side with The Order isn't because of the issue with phrasing.
>The faith in god of the adherents of The Order, and all the values they cultivated in their lives crumble away easily
>overwritten by [...] obscene desire
>become their prisoners
>thrown out the teachings of The Order
I'm not sure if it's a translation issue due to the nightmare of translating from a culture that has completely different roots or if KC wrote it that way, but it's like he was begging for people to react negatively to monsters. It's the polar opposite of an evil side attempting to present itself as good. I mean really, they even attempt to use the word """corruption""" as something positive.
>>
>>17998326
How dare they besmirch my cutie little virgin wife. That’d make my blood boil so much, only for my wife to gently hug me and sit in my lap and say it’s just silly propaganda.
>>
File: DQDVjBSUMAAoc6n.jpg (122 KB, 993x1200)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>17998350
The Order is already illogical.
>>
>>17998365
>Pulled a double negative in the first sentece
Fuck me, I hate getting confused by those
>>
>>17998365
It’s hyperbole for comedic effect as well as written from the perspective of a worrywort naive scholar just dipping his toes into the Monstergirl realm.
Inevitably some people are gonna be freaked out at even the joking notion of “identity death” via being made to chill and enjoy a sexy life with monsters, but thankfully they probably wouldn’t stay around these threads long, that’d just be stupid.

Right?
>>
>>17998359
not him as well, but triyng to figure out how things work is part of them fun of the setting. There's only so much enjoy nment one can get from
>my wqaifu is cute

>no my waifu is cute

>Both our waifus are cute
>Both our waifus are cute
This setting is quite good and applying some logic to it dosen't destroy it. WE can have deep conversation about MGE, as long as we are consistent with the rules of the universe..
>>
>>17998350
Some people want a mix of the serious side of monsterVShumanity being explored and the evil demon in the castle and the goody two shoes paladin foiling her evil plans to get him to marry her every friday
>>
>>17998365
Read the rest of the Fluff and you'll see why the Order are supposed to be considered bad

>A religious nation that no longer currently exists because it was dropped into the demon realm at the hands of the lilim Druella. Before it fell, the king “Castor Bistoa Lescatie” made the faith of the chief god the main religion. The order was extremely powerful, and basically all of the nation's important offices were filled by individuals from the upper echelon of the order. It was an enormous nation which boasted the second most powerful military among all order aligned states at the time. What's more important than it's size and population is the fact that it was the number one hero producing nation in the world.

>There was an extremely substantial number of organizations and facilities that raised people from childhood into disciples to fight for the order, and many heroes who received god's divine protection appeared. For that reason, the religious nation of Lescatie was the hope of humanity and the order, and an extremely large threat to the monsters; however, the light of hope was extinguished in the blink of an eye due to Druella's invasion. It is said that there was a lot of dissent amongst the people to begin with because the nation was managed by the upper echelon of the order for the order's conveniences.

>In contrast with the dazzling central district, there were many slums where people suffered under heavy taxation, and besides that, many of the heroes who mostly lived in the central district, especially young heroes, didn't think highly of the government that ignored their will and tried to manipulate their lives. The hearts of the most important force, the heroes, were not with the religious nation of Lescatie, and more and more of them went over to Druella's side. We could say that this is the reason for the nation's defeat. The religious nation of Lescatie was formerly a symbol of glory to the order, but it's presently a huge disgrace because of how quickly it fell, and the failure to recapture it.
>>
>>17998365
It's written by the scholar who has a rather human bias on things at times but that's just a flowery way of saying "they fuck and realize monsters aren't so bad and continue to have sex every day."
>>
>>17998383
Fair and fine, but ultimately the things listed above regarding how the system works -are- what’s stated in canon, and are admittedly pretty simple and limiting by design.
It’s like asking what Aragorn’s tax policy would have been. You CAN discuss it and get some interest out of it, but it’s pretty far removed from the point.
>>
>>17998365
Well I think it's more of a shock therapy than brainwashing. I find it hard to believe I would react any other way if I found everything I was taught since the moment I was born is a lie.
>>
>>17998389
How many nights a week do you figure Dru shlicks to reading this description?
>”oh I’m such a bad, bad bitch~”
>”Fuck I’m so lonely”
>>
>>17998404
She might be married for all we know.
>>
File: CutoutDruellaCensor.png (416 KB, 529x800)
416 KB
416 KB PNG
>>17998409
Confirmed, Fallens Brides shows her getting dicked.
>>
>>17998382
>comedic effect
His sense of humor doesn't appeal to many, then. If I wanted to find a succubus waifu I'd rather not be made uncomfortable by him describing the trip as me giving in to my desires/throwing morality away/caving in/becoming a prisoner to her/turning addicted to carnal pleasures/having lust take over my heart/all manner of descriptions when I just wanted a waifu.

>>17998389
>Read the rest of the Fluff and you'll see why the Order are supposed to be considered bad
I don't care about The Order. I care about monsters getting described as unnecessarily antagonistic and how ending up with them sounds like a moral/spiritual defeat. The descriptions would even fit from the PoV of The Order itself with how they'd propagandize ending up with them as morally and spiritually repulsive when most that happens is "Human and monster fuck. They lived happily ever after without having to worry about what stressed them before".
>>
>>17998416
Fallen brides isn't cannon tho...
>>
>>17998417
Then it’s not for you or just ignore that part if it makes you uncomfortable
It’s just a make believe wank setting bro, if you wanna be a hero who slays and lays dragons that don’t try to change your views on sex you do you
>>
>>17998417
I mean this without insult but you might be autistic if you are taking it all this literally and missing the point this much
>>
>>17998416
She kind of looks like Alice from monmusu quest
>>
>>17998416
Fuck i wanted to fug her, Guess i will have to do with one of the other millions of thousands mg alive that fit the dominating strong ruler archetype.

Why was I sad again?
>>
>>17998417
Then you don’t want a succubus waifu
You want a moe human waifu with some horns and a tail glued on
Also this >>17998429
>>
>>17998416
>fallen brides
>canon
Pick one, it's KC approved fan fiction. KC still to this day refuses to say if she's taken to allow for people to do what they want with her fantasy/story wise.
>>
Fat bottomed alices
>>
>>17998426
>Then it’s not for you or just ignore that part if it makes you uncomfortable
The discussion started with the idea of what could make people side with The Order other than bog standard HFY. If it made me that uncomfortable, I wouldn't be here in the first place.

>>17998429
>>17998433
See above.
>>
>>17998439
The fact that she forgets every time you have sex with her make them one of the worst mgs. But I would take a fat bottomed Familiar no problem
>>
>>17998442
We're all telling you that you might be more comfortable playing DnD with an ERP supplementary guide then being into MGE.
>>
>>17998416
That’s supposed to be 「YOU」 though.
>>
>>17998447
Can always take her to wonderland for a spell so she remembers.
You could also take a fat bottomed alice AND familiar though.
>>
>>17998442
>What could make people side with order
Thats easy though, things like matango exist or other girls who forcibly transform you or make you a prisoner in someway.
>>
>>17998450
what if the portal open which anon is (((you)))?
>>
File: god I wish that was me.jpg (218 KB, 1016x1025)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>17998439
Alices are for tender loving.
>>
>>17998457
Tender anal!
And giving her special 'ingredients' to put in your food like corruption fruit and holst milk so you can really fill her up!
>>
>>17998457
No, they're for the most brutal and depraved of feyishes.
>>
>>17998448
I don't know why you're centering it on me when I'm talking of what I've seen after years as to why some people side with The Order every now and then in these threads. KC's wording is something some people have been talking about since a long while ago, even back then when the mistranslations were happening.
>>
>>17998442
Ignorance for one, people don't know about what monsters actually are like. as said before.
And those who know are mostly in positions of power, making human greed take over them. No one with power would willingly part with it, absolute power corrupts absolutely after all.
>>
>>17998460
Anal and gentle lotus sex is a must with an Alice.
>>17998461
Anon please, just because she won't remember it there's no excuse to gag and blindfold her in your bondage dungeon while DPing her with doppelganger potions.
>>
>>17998462
Here's your quote
>If I wanted to find a succubus waifu I'd rather not be made uncomfortable by him describing the trip as me giving in to my desires/throwing morality away/caving in/becoming a prisoner to her/turning addicted to carnal pleasures/having lust take over my heart/all manner of descriptions when I just wanted a waifu.
I get that you don't like KCs wording, but that's the reality you live in, and that's how these girls act.
>>
>>17998430
Thats good ol KC McSameface for you
>>
>>17998451
Good, I need my pets, I mean wives to remember their traini-... loving time spent together.
>>
>>17998457

The guy in this image reminds me too much of Squall from FF8
>>
>>17998466
Anon please, there'd be nothing so cruel.
She'd just wake up bloated in the morning with some discarded manticore spines in the trash and a plug in her that she can't remove, which also keeps everything ing.
>>
>>17998462
And we've always called them and you HFYfags. Corruption is a huge part of the setting with most of the entries telling you how men are corrupted and to only a slightly lesser extent women are corrupted. This is a setting for people that want to be an incubus with a monster girl waifu. Then you can go on and imagine what kind of adventure you and you monster girl waifu can have. It's imagination fuel for that purpose. Imagining it from the perspective of being a monk in The Order is antithesis to the point. If you want to be a paladin there are numerous settings for you to roleplay not masturbating in a monastery for years on end.
>>
>>17998474
Does it involve them presenting and asking which one oniichan likes to use better?

>>17998466
That it is, along with spoiling her
>>
>>17998462
Well then take all the accusations of missing the point and being autistic/retarded/not fit for the setting aimed at you in this event and apply it to them
>>
>no CC Dark Knight to whisk you away to her comfy living quarters
>>
>>17998466
>Anon please, just because she won't remember it there's no excuse to gag and blindfold her in your bondage dungeon while DPing her with doppelganger potions.
Yes there is, that's the whole point!
>>
>>17998471
>If
Perhaps you misunderstood or there was an issue with the wording, but that was me thinking it from the perspective of guy that might've been thrown off by the descriptions, the type of guy the conversation specifically started around in >>17998365

Though might as well end it, if nothing's coming out of it other than shitflinging.
>>
>>17998439
I want pudgy fat bottomed Alice to sit on my lap.
>>
>>17998482
Precisely this.
And as for “well then why over the years have there been people starting long discussions over how that’s bad and that Incubization is evil and that that’s boring?” When you find the answer please let us know so we can better prepare against them
>>
>>17998490
Be careful, all that pudge went to her rear, and a bit in her middle.

That alice is really packing and loves to happily wiggle in your lap because oniichan is spoiling her
>>
>>17998457
As long as she doesn't try to wake me up by dry-humping me in my sleep without her realizing it.
>>
>>17998360
>>17998350
That's not even the worst HFY I've seen.
>>
>>17998489
It’s almost like people can make vastly differently interpretations based on someone’s wording of something that causes them to miss the point or intention of the original statement
>>
>>17998495
Oh I know. He's at least polite and wants to have meaningful dialogue. I'm not trying to insult him just merely saying I think he wants to play DnD with MGE.
>>
>>17998496
Now you're getting it
>>
>>17998495
Amusingly, I absolutely love many /tg/ HFY stories and stuff. It just has no fucking place in Monstergirl settings and annoys me to no end when people try to push it, not that I’m implying that’s what happened today, seemed more just curiosity and lack of reading the material
>>
More misadventures of Gremmy and Auto-chan wives please
>>
Now that we are talking bout incubinization, would they take acre of some of my scars? I know that it mostly takes care of your diseased injuries that affect sex, but i really hate my scars.
>>
>>17998514
Gone. No problem. Unless you’re okay with them and your wife finds them deliciously sexy. But if no to either, they’re history.
>>
>>17998507
>It has no place in Monstergirl settings
It has no place in Kenkou Cross' setting. I rather enjoy stories on occasion that have a sort of equal footing for humans and monsters without getting needlessly edgy like Losenis or Grigori. A good example of it would be Enemy Mine from Captain, as much as it ripped off the movie by the same name. Or even his other stories before he cucked out and went to a dying chan.
>>
>>17998514
If it can give you a Buffalo’s libido and a porn god’s cock, it can erase some measly scars.
>>
>>17998520
Sure, fair point, I entrapped myself in MGE there.
>>
File: Jiangshi21.png (959 KB, 1087x1032)
959 KB
959 KB PNG
squeeze
>>
>>17998516
>>17998522
Nice
>>
>>17998524
No problem. Main issue with HFY is that it's basically like walking on a precarious tight rope between balancing the edgy and the pragmatic stuff. Unfortunately, a lot of idiots take the Enigma of Steel literally and make humanity infallible in the face of monsters when a realistic character, despite living in that universe, would still shit themselves at the sight of an army of Orcs or Lizardmen.
>>
>>17998520
>edgy like Losenis
When did he get edgy, I haven't read his stuff but I thought he was one of the good ones?
>>
>>17998513
>Your phone rings at work
>Incoming call: Best Wife XOXO
>When did she find time to hack your phone again, you wonder, before answering
>”Hey toots! Soooo don’t be mad-“
>Mentally prepare to get mad
>”-but I kiiinda messed up the fridge at home so we’ll need new groceries.”
>Intuitively, you ask if “the Fridge” is referring to the actual refrigerator or your cowife Automaton
>”Well that’s the thing, babe-“
>You tried to merge her with the fridge, didn’t you
>”TRUST ME trust me trust me, you’re gonna freaking LOVE it when I’m done, holy cow you have no idea, but please just pick up some groceries on the way home thanks sweetie love you bye~~~*click*”
>sigh
>>
>>17998526
Only if it's my waifu. She has squishy tail.
>>
>>17998526
Massageable.
>>
>>17998547
I can only see this having resulted in some sort of hammerspace in the automaton or she has a larger torso chasis that makes her look fat
>>
>>17998539
>>17998520
>lose
>not a healing addicted vanilla whore
>>
>>17998526
Are jiangshi vulnerable from behind? they'd have to hop in place to turn around and face you, more than enough time to grope her and run away.
>>
Is It to much to ask to have stories about monsters fighting humans and the sides are equal?
Without the HFY or invincible monster bullshit?
>>
>>17998547
>Incoming Call: System748-X0
>”Husband. You do not need to purchase groceries. I have sent my remote drones to complete this task. Please utilize your preferred method of returning home.”
>Tell her thanks as always, and ask her how she’s holding up
>”This is not as bad as the time she attempted to convert me into a combustion based vehicle. I assess minimum damage and only moderate cleanup.”
>Tell her that’s good to hear and that you’ll be home soon
>”...Master... is... it true you would enjoy if my nutrient dispensers could dispense ice cream?”
>Sweating intensifies
What’s it gonna be Anon?
>>
>>17998572
Unfortunately, yes.
>>
>>17998572
If you want to write it sure
I won’t call it HFY but it’s also not why I’m here and I won’t read it or really tsk about it
>>
>>17998560
>”Well, on the one hand, it turns out bio materials have a... difficult time staying fresh in non-observed hammerspace. But on the bright side, I’m prepared to now confirm that Schrödinger’s cat was indeed dead the whole time! See you at home, toots~”
>>
>>17998573
Yes but that's besides the point.
They should do what she wants.

>>17998590
>A Time to Worry.png
>>
>>17998572
Pretty much what >>17998580 said
People I guess sometimes want these threads to be places to share dramatic stories and all and then complain about just talking about cute or lewd waifu stuff all the time but I really am just here for the latter, if I wanted good dramatic literature this really isn’t the place I’d go looking for it, no offense
>>
>>17998572
Thats the canon though?
the power difference between humans ane monsters is the same as any fantasy setting like dnd or witcher but with the key diffference being that neither side wants to actually kill the other and most knights/slayers/monsterhunters end up fugging their enemy instead.
>>
>>17998561
He wrote a fucking murder sex story, that's hardly vanilla.
>>
>>17998603
And there are stories like that >>17998099
>>
>>17998572
Like mentioned earlier, Beast has scalebound.
After the fighting in the first chapter, the king agrees to peace talks with a dragon kingdom doing so keeps the monster hordes at bay so they can integrate with monsters without a rape invasion.

The fighting after that is mostly friendly competition (For all his fightboner and hotblooded "manlyness" Beast has never killed a monster, only hurt) and the humans do earn a few wins against the monsters.
>>
>>17998609
>genital gigantism
Have mercy on the Anons with waifus who like their dicks bigger than average.
>>
>>17998623
Have mercy on my Houri wife’s poor throat and womb, for I will not.
>imagining her terrified yet drooling face as I drape it over her forehead
Bueno.
>>
>>17998613
>fightboner and hotblooded "manlyness"
I keep seeing this, why is this a thing?
>>
>>17998625
>She squeakily asks if you can go slow her ‘first time’
And I will look down and whisper “no”
>>
>>17998623
>Ratawife can't stop from looking at it.
Truly they do it to themselves
>>
>>17998636
That’s when you force her face against your pants and make her take a big whiff of your SE scent, sending her bushy tail into nervous spasms
>>
File: Houri_big.jpg (381 KB, 991x1200)
381 KB
381 KB JPG
How does KC make them look so soft?
>>
>>17998572
You would have better luck writing a story painting either Cu or Cait Sith in positive light as waifus than writing HFY.
>>
>>17998644
it's the subtle skindentation, and that's for all his girls.
>>
>>17998644
Look at this perfection. LOOK AT THIS PERCECT GOOD GIRL.
I’m usually into hourglass bodytypes but my Houri wife would literally be 100% on profile. It’s just perfection.
>>
>>17998646
To be fair, the design is all thats stopping some people liking siths.
And i said i wanted equality, not HFY
>>
>>17998650

what if you had a hourglass houri?
>>
>>17998643
>Rata-chan is stammering and her eyes have gone into heart pupils
>Despite her denials you're not actually holding her head against your junk, she's just rubbing her cheeks against it now.

Lewd squirrel, hope she's ready for the blasts that come with me having such a tool
>>
>>17998564
Her MGE2 extra art was an Anon groping her from behind so yes.
>>
>>17998644
[muffled nasheed in distance]
>>
>>17998650
>Anon stands up and proclaims fanatically that his virgin wife is perfection as she shyly blushes while smiling
>a different anon stands up angrily drawing his Demon Steel scimitar calling the first anon an infidel, for HIS Houri wife is true virgin perfection
>both wives huff and puff trying to drag their respective husbands back from fighting each other, timidly saying things like “O-oh, we can agree to disagree honey!” or “P-please don’t fight sweetie, I know you love me!”
Eros mosques are lively places.
>>
>>17998659
That’s the thing though, it’s almost like I wouldn’t even want that. I’d actually want her to be just like her profile. It’s still undeniably sexy but compared to my usual tastes still... modest. Youthful. Innocent.
Like a virgin.
>>
>>17998633
He's the most vocal about being a man, the salamder is his top monster, the gimmick of his steelim, his love of fighting games and anime, and his non roulette stories are about fighting.
He also hates quite a few things in the thread.
>>
>>17998623
>Proud centaur knight with a veritable treasure chest of honors she's earned.
>Can out duel any champion
>A master tactician
>Gets bashful when her husband's around as he as a large tool even for centaur husbands

She better be smart about this lest the lewd start following her outside the town
>>
>>17998673
This has Latenight all over it.
>>
>>17998572
It's possible to have it but it's also possible a lot of people won't read it because people are here for the monster girls, not the humans.
>>
Here's something that's been on my mind, can manamo mana change your body even if you aren't with your wife yet? Like if a monster has a crush on you does your body still change?
>>
>>17998708
No, you'd need to be exposed to hers for long periods of time for it to have effects
>>
>>17998701
Not him, but I would read it
I don't speak for anyone but me, but it would be a nice change of pace, however brief
>>
Fuck me I don't know what to work on next for a project
>>
>>17998416
It is not canon, she's still not confirmed anything, but there are hints of her being married

>mfw I remember that guy who thought she was NTRing him because he thought leading the invasion meant fucking every male
>>
>>17998708
Majority of the time no.
Maybe some shenanigans with a sneaky Ghost or other spectral type, but unless you’re huffing Demon Realm fruit or exposed to high levels of mamano mana, the “fuel” for the Incubization process isn’t present.
>>
>>17998687
How is this bad?
>>
>>17998708
If you eat a certain fruit or get exposed to a huge amount of DE, you will turn into an incubus, but since you don't have a wife yet, there won't be any changes like dick size or hegiht or anything
>>
>>17998723
Maaaaybe if she was like hugging you every single day or secretly drooling into your drink.
>>
>>17998665
Can't you just walk away at a brisk pace?
I can't imagine a jiangshi hopping very fast, or push them on their backs how would they get up? They probably can't hop very high either so just climb a rock or a knee high surface.
>>
>>17998725
It isn't. Beast is just the thread's "angry black man"
>>
>>17998733
It’s all well and good, but you’re playing a dangerous game of chicken groping her. If you get carried away and grope enough to the point she gets even moderately warmed up, she hasn’t superhuman strength and such, so you aren’t getting away without a big ol responsibility bomb going off in your face (pants)
>>
>>17998730
So you can tell if one of the girls in your class is yandere if you see one of your classmates suddenly start changing.
>>
>>17998750
Here's how you tell if you have a yandere classmate in a monster school: yes.
>>
File: DQDTYjyVAAE_MrZ.jpg (218 KB, 1199x834)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
Dark Knight stats OP, pls nerf.
>>
>>17998755
Preeetty much.
Thankfully my best friend, a Shiroheibi, will watch my back to protect against something like that happening to me!
>>
>>17998757
>Smug 20/10
>>
>>17998763
Omae wa moe Husbandeiru
>>
>>17998708
unless you are a alping men, or a women then no. It probably just changes the amount of and quality of the SE you produce making you more attractive to monsters.
>>
File: Skeleton_0.jpg (98 KB, 302x600)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
When is KC going to make a revenant girl?
>>
>>17998757
Still weak against the dick
>>
Will Monstergirls ever legitimately fight each other over a man?
>>
>>17998772
The DnD revenat or the AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA onea?
>>
>>17998774
Non-lethally, but yeah.
Beastmen races probably get pretty fierce, like Territorial animals.
More intelligent races might scheme and plot and seduce to gain the upper hand, or if they’re open to it work together to mutually claim him.
Simple races probably gladly agree to share hubby because he’s special enough to make everyone happy.
Then you get the destined-to-CC who get intimidated, only to ripen into the perfect girl for some boy who’s into that type.
>>
>>17998790
Ochimusha who both come across a potential Aruji at the same time probably have a very somber and formal duel.
Of course, if they’re both fully determined they may realize with some embarrassment that they’re both utterly immortal now, so they may be incapacitated and both humbly asking the man to help heal them both.
>>
>>17998757
I wonder if Dark Knights are allowed to personalize their armor to varying degrees.
>>
We have cursed swords. Why not cursed firearms?
>CC ara ara musket from the rennaissance with one of those hats with a feather on it.
>"you wouldn't fire an old rusty gun like me"
>adult woman mg08/BAR
>teenage m16
>loli m4ai
I like me some cursed muskets
>>
Who would be the worst girl to play mario party/kart with?
I'd think a salamander would get upset pretty fast.
>>
>>17998810
>”KISAMAAAAA!”
>”YAMEROOOO!”
>”BANZAAAAAI!”
>”KIYAAAAAAA!”
>some time later
>”A-Ah, aruji-dono, p-prlees helpu us...”
>”We arr vely solly...”
>>
>>17998829
Going put them atop each other and lewd both.
For healing purposes of course!
>>
>>17998818
Because Japan is nogunz
>>
>>17998818
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girls%27_Frontline
>>
>>17998827
Definitely Altach Nacha.

Seeing royalty or rich ojou monstergirls lose their cool over the game is fine too.
>>
>>17998827
A dragon would claim hacks every time she loses. And would rub it in your face when you lose it.
>>
How big do you think the MGE world is?
I think it would be several times the size of earth seeing how many species of Mg there are living without becoming desperate in needing men to avoid extinction. Also the large amount of demon realms and the fact that they are far enough from Human settlements to not affect them also points to a big world.
>>
>>17998859
I would love a pudgy, himedere dragon thats also quite nerdy.
>>
>>17998835
Good man.
Make them make a pussy sandwich in their incapacitated state so they have to look into each other’s eyes as you pound them both vigorously!
>>
>>17998872
Half the size of New York
>>
>>17998872
Same, it’s inevitably enormous, also there are some realms that don’t even have contact with monsters yet that we know of.
>>
>>17998774
soldier beetles bio says they do and if you run during the fight you just get raped by both of them
>>
>>17998872
>>17998883
It's probably about the same size, you vastly underestimate the size of Earth and just how small a space people actually take up for varying population sizes.
>>
>>17998878
Oh, I would.
Honestly, what sort of servants would they be fighting amongst themselves?

Going to go till each is filled to their limits and they're stuck in ahego
>>
>>17998859
>You cheated didn't you? Now I'm gonna burn your hair off!
>>
What happens when the only thing in your waifu's christmas list is a bathtub full of husband's cum?
>>
File: 1449213439424.png (283 KB, 338x800)
283 KB
283 KB PNG
>>17998872
Most likely fuckhuge, and then you have to account for the Spirit Realms that reside in different planes of existence.
>>
>>17998932
You get pumpin.
>>
>>17998897
They’ll teach them a lesson.
Make sure to take a picture of their gushing creampies on top of each other to shame them later.
>>
>>17998774
I want to watch baphomets headbutt each other.
>>
>>17998932
I'd invest in some high quality sticky mushrooms and lock myself in the bathroom on christmas eve after everyone else has gone to sleep.
>>
>>17998056
Well done, but I hope that your setting eventually sees a story that isn't so melancholy. It's unfortunate that the MGs so desperately want to help the humans, but the humans can't ever be sure if it's sincere. Each side thinks it's their duty to conquer the other, but the humans live with the knowledge that being conquered could either be salvation or damnation.

I can't imagine what it would be like to make the difficult choices that the your characters do, knowing that if the MGs are sincere, they're effectively murderers or worse.
>>
>>17998932
Silly meido, she knows that I know she's the tub.
>>
>>17998971
Anon! There is no excuse for tubby maids.
>>
I'm an alp.
>>
>>17998978
>>>/lgbt/

I did the funny meme again, guys!
>>
>>17998978
So brave
>>
>>17998872
There are 152 major ethnic groups on Earth, not counting minor groups, with a total population of 7.6 billion.
You have a shitty sense of scale.
>>
>>17998971
>>17998977
Even Cheshire is rolling her eyes.
>>
>>17998949
That load cracking snap when they finish running full speed into each other at their highest speed. Luckily their skulls are hardened for impact and have specialized cervical vertebrae to take it.
>>
File: Latenight shog pout.png (597 KB, 706x901)
597 KB
597 KB PNG
>>17998977
>your jokes... could use some improvement, Mastah~
>>
>>17998986
That's not the only shit recurring meme. Just look at that faggot this kills the meido and breastfed holst guy.
The don't burn down the thread anon has never shut up and no one calls him out either.
>>
>>17998321
Because imagine how fucked up the setting would be if KC focused on narrative sense, rather than it being a hugbox porn setting.

We'd essentially have the balanced and realistic Order that Losenis portrays, combined with actual ability to defeat and kill the MGs. Mankind would be more than aware that the MGs may truly want to bring love and peace, but they'd attempt to, and possibly could, eradicate them simply because "what it it's a trap, or the DLs man-baby plan doesn't work".

Great, we have an interesting story, but the worlds most depressing porn setting. I want to read stories about humans getting a good end where the MGs win and love their mates, not about humans leading precautionary genocide against something that wants them to be better than they are.

"We want to help you."
"We can't take the chance you're lying so we're going to kill you."
>>
>>17999009
Holst guy is an internet treasure, and GoodnightBurnman contributes content every time.
>>
>>17998992
But, assuming there are a similar number of MGs and Kc won't release 100 more, even if their population size is similar to said groups on earth not only would they need a steady supply of males in order to keep their species lineage, they would need to be far enough so that their DE doesn't star to corrupt the humans. I find it hard to believe that this would be possible in a world the size of the earth.
>>
>>17999016
Not to mention goodnightburnman's messages are always positive things even when the thread is actually burning.
>>
>>17999009
At least it's not "glowing cujinis"
>>
>>17999014
When that help has a high chance of ending up causing the gradual extinction of both sides and requires human women to actually go extinct then I can see why they'd be against it.
Honestly, the DL winning is only an improvement in the MGE world because the humans are stuck with middle ages tech and quality of life. If they tried that shit on our civilization they would have far less of an argument, although I'm sure some on this thread would disagree.
>>
>>17998872
If you were to compare Earth population sizes it really depends on the time frame of Earth you're comparing to. If you're thinking of the population of Earth between 1000 AD and 1500 AD then it was 400 million to 500 million over the five hundred year course. Still if you were to take the population of the Earth even now we would fit into the size of greater Los Angeles compressed densely enough. We do live on a relatively large planet with a much higher carrying capacity than a lot of doomsayers would say. If you were to want more exploration in your maginings then scale the planet bigger but you could make the planet much smaller and fit everyone in the setting into it pretty easily if you don't jack the population up to an absurd level.
>>
>>17999033
You’re starting to ride that line m8
>>
>>17999033
They might have middle ages tech but they also have magick.
>>
>>17999033
>Humans are stuck with middle ages tech
Except magitech has been stated to exist in MGE. It's not widespread, but it's there.
>>
>>17999043
Previous cycles of humanity presumably had future levels of tech/magitek too, as Automaton profile alludes to
>>
>>17999043
That magic doesn't seem to be doing much for them.
>>
>>17999043
The CG is still inhibiting their progress and will manually "wipe the slate clean" if they manage to get far enough tech wise.
>>
>>17999014
Isn't this what happened with MGQ?
>>
>Gods inhibit growth
>Gods made you for entertainment in their schemes of everlasting battle
>you are nothing more than pawns to them
>Monsters want you to be happy and break the cycle
I'm sorry, why do people go with the order again?
>>
>>17999033
If we had to fight constantly with monsters in order to survive just to appease the whims of the gods then, even with our technology, the demon lord wining would be a marvelous thing.
>>
>>17999058
Because >>17999033
>>
>>17999033
It's understandable why they're against it, it just makes it tragic that the humans are forced to do terrible things because they can never be sure.

They have two options:
1. Surrender and pray that A) it's not a trap, and B) the DL will figure out the child thing.
2. Kill of the MGs.

Either way, innocent people could potentially suffer.

>>17999053
No idea, I hated the killing and stopped playing it a few hours in.
>>
>>17999058
Because some people are retarded edgelords?
>>
>>17999058
Matangos exist.
>>
>>17999049
Depends on where you are. If you're in a pocket dimension or the DL realm you're living life high and dandy with your monster girl waifu without a care in the world. If you're living in Order territory sucks to be you but eventually that territory will be acquired and then those peoples will be fine and dandy.
>>
>>17999058
On the setting because they don't know better, anons over her go in order to embark on a crusade domed to fail in order to be raped my soldier MGs.
>>
Friendly reminder that if you are here and don't actually like monstergirls, you are doing the wrong thing.
>>
File: 1503115683049.gif (1.15 MB, 360x360)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB GIF
>>17999058
>Ares inhibiting growth
>Implying Ares isn't the based loli voyeur Goddess who wants all of her men to smash her like Herakles smashed the 12 labors
>Furiously schlicking to her supplicants crushing monster puss
>You will never take that saucy little minx of a Goddess, tie her up with iron chains because she likes her BDSM rough and SMASH HER SO FUCKING HARD EVEN VULCAN CAN HEAR THE SOUNDS OF YOUR FUCKING IN HER FORGE
>>
>>17999082
Reminder that you can love MGs and dislike aspects of KC's setting.
>>
>>17999066
I want a third option, and it would be the very thing I would strive for if I found myself in KC's setting:
3. Go my own way and live my own life. I like Losenis' take on the setting because it turns out the monsters respect this option. Monstergirls make for fantastic fap material to but fuck living in the official MGE setting.
>>
>>17999092
I like how Losenis writes MGs that put a lot of value into free-will. His stuff can get pretty depressing, but I was never a fan of the canon corruption-happy monster girls in canon.
>>
>>17999092
> I want to go to porn with emphasis on marriage setting order to be celibate and single.
I feel there are a lot of misguided people on this tread.
>>
>>17999082
This.
>>17999089
Except that's obviously not the issue, for the last god knows how many hours someone's obviously been trying to nudge the thread into accepting discussions that are anti-monster and has been trying different tactics, it started with deliberately misinterpreting the wording of the world guides and now we're here hours later with a thinly veiled "if monster girls were in modern times they would totally deserve to be killed :^)"
>>
>>17999105
Me too. I don't get why KC gives no fucks about free will. I could never be happy living under the suspicion that my wife was using some minor form of brainwashing magic on me.
>>
File: 1500500436634.webm (1.71 MB, 800x600)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB WEBM
>>17999066
I'm pretty sure mgq plays out almost exactly as you said.
If i remember theres a war between bug and plant girls and you genocide 1 side, and obligatory freaks like chromes creation
>>
>>17999107
Wow, my eyesight must be worse than I thought. Where did he say anything about celibate and single?
>>
>>17999107
If you actually read the post I said they were good for fapping to as porn but their canon behaviour would suck in person.
>>
File: DQXgSQ7UEAIdMTA.jpg (206 KB, 685x895)
206 KB
206 KB JPG
>>
>>17999118
The great thing about imaginary settings is you can imagine them how you want them to be especially in a setting that is so loose with rules as MGE. Want to not be corrupted by a mind flayer? It's pretty easy. Even you can do it. Don't imagine that.
>>
>>17999036
I still think the corruption and its types shows how big the world is. The fatc that you have green realms AND normal lands beside all the other realms tells me the world is pretty big. And that's all whiteout going into the mist continent and other lost continents in the world. I know i'm kind of repeating myself but want to move on form the other "topic" on this tread with urgence.
>>
>>17999116
I haven't seen a single comment that implies anyone wants to kill a MG. I certainly don't want to kill a MG. I don't want to hurt a MG. I think all of us want to live happy, love-filled lives with a MG.

That said, I don't ever want to be part of a setting where my love for MGs puts my species at risk. Sure, you and I know that KC has no intention of that outcome. But we're speaking from the perspective of an NPC in the setting that doesn't have our meta knowledge.

Stop trying to push conspiracy crap.
>>
>>17999144
>>17999033
Read that spoilered part and tell me that's not the intentional here.
And nice reddit spacing.
>>
>>17999141
I would like to explore the setting so making the planet much larger but keeping the population around 500 million allows for a lot of wilderness, pockets of civilization and since I'd be incubized a long time to explore with my waifu.
>>
>>17999144
The average NPC doesn't know the monster's are monster-girls. So your entire argument is complete bullshit.

This entire debate is fucking dumb.
>>
>>17999144
>But we're speaking from the perspective of an NPC in the setting that doesn't have our meta knowledge.
I don't understand why this is so hard to grasp.

>>17999154
No shit. Aren't we discussing why it would suck to be an NPC? Live in fear your whole life of something that no longer wants to hurt you, and lash out against it because you believe that it's more of the same?
>>
>>17999153
I also love the idea of exploration. and since my waifu would be an undead, I would like to think that the world is huge so it would take a Looong time to explore it all. At least long enough so space magic or space technology reaches a point were we can go to other worlds.
>>
I like to think the setting is only as dark or serious as you imagine it to be. I prefer to think it's more along the tones of Rune Factory, where there can be more serious aspects and threats, but overall everything is laid back, relaxed, and light hearted. I like to think of it like a pretty comfy slice of life with lewd perverted Monster Girls doing cute things with their husbands.
>>
>>17999152
But there's still nothing about killing or harming MGs, just that they have less to offer us as we have a better quality of life than middle ages peasants.
You are one paranoid fuck.
>>
>>17999154
>This entire debate is fucking dumb.
I swear he's been trolling, no one can be that unitentionally dense to be told countless times he's misunderstanding things yet still continues to try and convince everyone monster girls are awful based on the same lack of knowledge people have already filled in.
>>
What this is telling me is that anons really don't like anything that violates their free will or could lead to a bad end.

Maybe I should write something a bit softer.
>>
>>17999181
If anything they could offer the real world more. We don't have magic, they do.
Even peasants in the MGE world can use magic with enough training.
>>
>>17999058
>trusting one insane god that wants to control your fate, because the other god is insane and wants to control your fate
>>
>>17999183
Okay, we have agenda and trolling covered. What's left?
Has anybody said invasion yet?
>>
>>17999131
Doesn't she know it's rude to take up so much space?
>>
>>17999193
They've covered the usual bases. This is what happens when they don't have a real argument.
>>
>>17999192
Ilias idea of perfect world is worse than the demon lords.
>>
File: Jurougumo.jpg (144 KB, 369x550)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>17998029
I like them with some experience. Some day I'll write that Zipangan prostitute story.
>>
>>17999192
>God,
This just proves you are shitting on the tread for no reason and has no real knowledge about the setting.
>>
>>17999175
I would want to be a roaming trader/crafter and cart from town to town with my ever pleasant Shoggoth wife. We could look for rare ores sometimes. make jewelry, spend the summers bare beneath the stars and the winters holed up in a nice inn or even a cottage she can will into existence. Maybe have a couple of daughters that travel with us for a while until they eventually want to settle down in a town with nice human boys and we'll visit when we're in town. Keep seeing new peoples and trading exotic items with them. Maybe visit the sea realms and renew our vows with a sea bishop. There's plenty of great things to enjoy.
>>
>>17999200
>This is what happens when they don't have a real argument.
If anything the anti-setting guy doesn't have an argument since he keeps repeating the same thing over and over after being corrected with exact quotes from world guides.
Accusations of trolling are probably accurate.
>>
>>17999186
>Maybe I should write something a bit softer.
Don't, it's a small minority arguing that MGE is too depressing and scary for them, people here have called the setting a hugbox for years so making something even softer because of a few whiners is a terrible idea.
>>
>>17999192
>>17999207
>>
>>17999192
Going to go with the flow and throw in another
>god
Order shills confirmed to not know shit about the setting.
>>
File: Alice34.png (709 KB, 875x1050)
709 KB
709 KB PNG
>>17998457
>tfw still no email back from that drawfag about my alice commission
>>
>>17999215
>small minority
What. That's a bold statement, especially given that Losines' story has been mentioned several times, and nobody would argue that his setting is a hugbox.
>>
>>17999225
I hope you haven't payed upfront.
>>
>>17999219
>>17999207
DL might as well be a god ain't she?
Shes more powerful than ryus and such who are actual gods.
>>
>>17999219
They've only played DnD poorly so they don't know how to adapt to a different setting.
>>
>>17999225
Is the artist usually okay with loli? Good luck anon, Alices deserve love.
>>
>>17999219
People who shitpost about the MGE never know shit about the setting like that EMGfaggot from a thread or two ago.
>>
How would your first encounter with your waifu go?
>>
>>17999229
Losenis's stuff is hardly an accurate representation.
>>17999231
You seem to misunderstand, they're not omnipotent gods like the one from the bible. They're more similar to a lot of European gods that could be defeated by mortals and fall for tricks the same way normal people could.
>>
>>17999246
Like most of my encounters with wild animals. Trousers down and dick in the wind while I piss on a tree.
>>
>>17999246
It depends how she handles it.
I'm a very suspicious person and she'd have to be able to convince me that she's the real deal and isn't going to spring a nasty surprise on me later.
>>
>>17999246
brief struggle then either I'm the boss or she is.
>>
>>17999231
>ryus and such who are actual gods.
I'm 90% sure you are just trolling, in case you aren't just read the profiles and re read the setting before posting.
>>
>>17999248
DL is never reffered to as a god like Ares Eros or Poseidon, just a extremely powerful demln/succubutt.
Whats the harm in calling her a goddess?
>>
>>17999248
>Losenis's stuff is hardly an accurate representation.
You're right, but >>17999014 is what seems to have started the lastest bout of arguing. He didn't once say that MGs should be killed or that the setting was shit. He said that the setting would be fucking dark if the humans could match against MGs.

I agree with everything he said. It was reasonable. But look at the shit that started. All of a sudden people are claiming that there's a kill-MGs agenda or some shit.
>>
>>17999233
He looks like he'll do a good job. His art style is a bit cartoony though.
>>
I want a Pharaoh to tickle me.
>>
File: CheshireCat129.png (359 KB, 600x604)
359 KB
359 KB PNG
>>17999246
>>
>>17999251
>Oh shit I'm sorry
>>
File: 02_9YNWoYa.jpg (592 KB, 1280x1874)
592 KB
592 KB JPG
>>17999246
>>
>>17999281
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwdOOqZGqJg
>>
>>17999288
ha.
>>
>>
>>17999299
This is just embarrassing.
>>
>>17999299
Whos the jew on the left?
>>
>replying
That's an old image.
>>
>>17999299
I forgot jinko paws are as big as their head.
>>
>>17999308
https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Anita_Sarkeesian
>>
>>17999299
I feel bad now, for various reasons. The fact that this a political piece of mg art is one of them.
>>
>>17999314
/monster/ refugees~
>>
File: 1482187594936.jpg (2.84 MB, 3720x5262)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB JPG
Winter is coming, don't let your classmates catch you without a coat on or you may attract a group of yetis
>>
>>17999277
>Wake up
>See this
>"What the fuck? Why do you have purple hair and cat ears? Am I high?"
>"Not quite, you're actually quite low there mister. At least from my perspective."
>"Not really what I meant, but thanks. Smart ass."
>"Don't mention it!"
>...
>"Excuse me."
>"Yeah?"
>"Is there a reason you haven't stood up yet?"
>"Well, I was gonna stand up, but this grass just feels so good I figured I might as well enjoy it a bit longer."
>"I see."
>...
>"Mind if I join you?"
>"Sure. Why not?"
>She lays down next to me.
>Stay like that for awhile.
>"My name is Cynthia by the way."
>"I'm Anon, it's nice to meet you."
>"Likewise"
>>
>>17999281
The last time it happened to me it was unironically a doe. Was kind of a weird moment to say the least.
>>
File: 1507547909622.png (121 KB, 666x568)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
>>17999328
>>
>>17999325
Fuck off retard
>>
>>17999338
I too have had many encounters with wild animals while pissing on trees.
>>
>>17999335
Interesting name.
>>
>>17999186
It’s a vocal minority that insists on mucking about after countless blunt explanations of why they’re being paranoid downers
It’s the laziest contrarian route ever. “They will make me like sex and enjoyment more, that’s infringing on free will which is suuuuper important to me guys, have you considered they might force you to have a change of heart how horrible”
>>
>>17999348
Some times I think if I were to end up in MGE a Wendigo would find me first, since I fucking hate the city. Lord only knows the smell of apples and piss would draw her to me.

Or is that White Horns?
>>
Which monster girls are best to be spoiled by? Titanias obviously but what other ones?
>>
>>17999200
>people repeatedly and exhaustively referencing canonical setting materials and context given externally by KC to rebutt against the points they’re making
>”yeah but what about free will and celibacy though you can’t explain that ugh fucking corruptionfags vote for chief god”
It’s contrarianism. I know it’s not your fault, but being here long enough conditions you to automatically feel you have to lean against the grain. You gotta consciously fight against it or risk forever being an insufferable cunt.
>>
>>17999357
If a monster girl can stop me from being a selfish, lazy, indignant, arrogant, paranoid, manic-depressive, self-centered, nihilistic cunt, I'd welcome it without question.

They're just clinging to themselves because it's all they have left to care about.
>>
File: 53692992_p0.jpg (569 KB, 1170x1491)
569 KB
569 KB JPG
>>17999362
Ironically the innawoods guys would go first.
So many monsters, and so few men.
If you hear howling, it's already too late.
>>
>>17999362
I'm more of a city person, its just that deer are a common city encounter here in cheese land.
>>
>>17999368
Pretty much any ara qualifies. Except the seawhorese
>>
>>17999357
You can't force someone to be happy. If you truly care about someone or want them to be happy, then you wouldn't violate their free will in the first place.
>>
>>17999379
>>17999374
Well I mean, my house is surrounded by woods. Literally. I could murder somebody and have at least a horse farm across a small crick to bury in.

We have deer and foxes. Wish me luck.
>>
>>17999380
What's wrong with Otohime?
>>
File: Otohime2.png (1.5 MB, 700x1000)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
>>17999380
Apologize.
Otohimes are not whores.
>>
>>17999372
There you go. It’s the difference right there: admitting you could use some help.
>>
>>17999387
A) WHORES
B) They want you to spoil them, not the other way around.
>>
>>17999386
That's not so bad. At least those corresponding MGs are courteous.
>>
>>17999396
A) The are not whores

B)
> Other than that, they also enjoy entertaining others. “Ryugujo” have become places where those who live there can enjoy themselves without getting bored and have also been opened to the outside as amusement cities.
>>
>>17999386
This is pretty much the situation with my cousin's house. No street lamps, one neighbor, uncomfortably quiet How can you live like that, anon?
>>
>>17999383
>You can’t force me to be happy!
>quote from now happy Yeti husband
>>
File: 1481414960438.jpg (1.57 MB, 1152x1648)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB JPG
>>17999390
You tell em, Otohimes are lovely girls.
>>
>>17999383
>What are you gonna do? Change my mind about you?
>quote from flayer husband
>>
>>17999412
I don't even like Yeti, so that would actually make me miserable. Which brings me to the point that you can't force someone to be happy when you likely have no fucking clue what will actually make them happy.
>>
>>17999408
I've always been a person that enjoys the solitude of nature, I guess. Family also has a cabin we rent in Shenandoah Valley that's nearby a gorgeous lake and is basically in the middle of nowhere as well.
>>
>>17999390
You’re right. They’re not whores because people at least want to fuck a whore.
>>
>>17999396
>Not princess carrying your OOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO OOOOHOHOHOOOHOHOHOHO princess dragon waifu.

They deserve to be spoiled and loved.
>>
>>17999383
If you ever change your first impression of somebody, that's mind control.
>>
>>17999423
That's literal 3DPD-tier shit.
>>
>>17999417
I imagine some of their undersea palaces are similar to Vegas casinos and hotels.

Like all MGE casinos, they offer you other ways of repaying your gambling debt.
>>
>>17999362
>Wendigo spies anon taking a leak in a snowy forest
>She panics and peeks out from behind a tree with nervous curiosity
>>
>>17999429
Not even close to the same thing, you fucking retard.
>>
File: 1429885963367.png (447 KB, 1500x989)
447 KB
447 KB PNG
>>17998671
>>17998673
>mosque
Reminder that this exists: https://pastebin.com/3fnmfnBW

EROS IS LOVE!
>>
>>17999435
>she then tells her sisters about a man writing his name in the snow in a weird way
>>
>>17999412
It’s hilarious to think of these kinds of anon’s trying to sulk in a corner, arms crossed as their new Titania wife happily pats their head and tells them about what fun things she has planned, and the anon is just seething because he knows it sounds like fun but if he gave in and enjoyed it it would mean his whole edgy contrarian shtick was invalidated as a weak cry for attention.
But then the Titania kisses his forehead and he blushes and stammers out “Y-yeah, I guess”
And elsewhere a Cheshire is laughing her brains out having scryed the whole thing
>>
>>17998970
Thank you.
>I hope that your setting eventually sees a story that isn't so melancholy
That story is called All's Fair in Love and War. You only need to compare the starting situation with the ending one regarding how Nostrum and Variland view each other to see how things developped. I could go into detail with anything you're curious about if you're interested ,or don't want to read 200k words.

>>17999014
>We'd essentially have the balanced and realistic Order that Losenis portrays
I'd like to say here that my story has The Order as hypercompetent but still ultimately misguided by their Chief God, as they don't even know about the Original Chief God being a different entity and there being multiple Chief Gods rather than only one. A factor in how things may turn out for them in the future and their relations with MGs is whether they end up with a successor Chief God that's alright with it or not. Things are not as bleak as you might think.
>>
>>17999436
God you’re fucking platinum mad, it’s delectable
>>
File: C_2onkJUMAAVgrg.jpg (111 KB, 850x1020)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>17999434
>having to pay off a debt to a predatory casino owner otohime
I'd be okay with this.
>>
>>17999439
Eros has all the best servants.
>>
>>17999439
I would absolutely Eros-jihad for my cute Houri wife.
>>
File: retard Lich.png (38 KB, 357x414)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>17999446
I hope I get as productive in writing again as you are right now.
But doodles have been taking up my time.
>>
>>17999462
Every one of them is fantastic, consistently the best subgroup of monsters by my book
>>
>>17999464
Pretty sure if a massive faggot like bollocks could get his shit together for one story you could as well
>>
>>17999460
I want to see a Tanuki and an Otohime haggle over an anon.
>>
File: xgR4zKv.png (296 KB, 835x743)
296 KB
296 KB PNG
>>17999462
>>17999463
>>17999468
I feel like Cupids don't get enough love though.
>>
>>17999444
>Not wanting to be forced to marry some monstergirl you don't even like is edgy
>Not wanting to have your free will violated is contrarian
Do you even read what you're posting? Just how retarded are you?
>>
>>17999444
>but if he gave in
Hold up wouldn't that imply him being able to make the choice in the first place
>>
>>17999472
>Agents of the god of love don't get enough love
Oh, the irony
>>
File: beeg.png (674 KB, 1000x1000)
674 KB
674 KB PNG
>>17999479
If you're incompatible, they'll fuck off.
We've been over this hundreds of times, but you still fail to comprehend it.
>>
File: Otohime4.png (175 KB, 640x960)
175 KB
175 KB PNG
>>17999434
>>17999460
>Fall into horrible debt in an undersea palace.
>Brought before an Otohime
>Sweating bullets
>Vaguely recall rumors of the male brothels they hold debtors in until they pay it all off.
>She Ohohoho's and all the guards leave.
>Bound to your seat with rope, you're powerless to resist her as she performs a beautifully intricate dance with a pair of fans, and using magic to weave a few streams of water about her as if they were ribbons.
>At the end of it all she's a sweaty mess, and panting like a dog.
>She looks at you nervously, and blushes.
>"W-well, what did you think?"

>Spend next few months paying off your debt by being her personal audience.
>>
>>17999435
I'd smash a Wendigo if she looked more like the Snowman from z-ton. Gonna mountain climb that Chaos Deer in that case.
>>
>>17999472
Cupids are such bombshells (dress, proportions in main profile, at first glance cool and confident personality, skilled and talented and hard working) that it’s frankly intimidating. I actually think it’s kind of the point; at first meeting, you’d think “oh man she’s so out of my league” and she just coolly glances at you, but in her head she’s even more nervous, stammering out what she thinks she wants to say but is unable to find the words as the profile describes.
>>
>>17999488
Someone save that poor man before his free will is violated!
>>
File: 1511014206758.png (681 KB, 1110x1400)
681 KB
681 KB PNG
>>17998933
Wight thighs.
>>
File: Houri2.png (323 KB, 1186x1000)
323 KB
323 KB PNG
>>17999439
>"Anon please go to your room? I have a guest right now and I've placed your dinner on the bed."

>"Having a job?! What about all those glaring monsters who will be waiting for you to seduce them outside? Please, just the fact that they can smell you makes my blood boil."

>"Remember to put your niqab when you go outside."
>>
>>17999488
Then prove it. Post exactly where KC says this.
>>
>>17999488
That poor man’s innocent free will. How will he ever recover from that horrible identity death we’re witnessing?
>>
>>17999489
She wouldn't need to hold me captive for that, a girl who can put on a good show with a dance has an easy way to steal my heart.
>>
>>17999284
>monster
Silly anon, that's clearly a giant onahole
>>
>>17999488
How does she already have a kid?
>>
>>17999511
That's not her kid, it's her little sister.
>>
>>17999511
>Remember me?
>>
>>17999512
Is she gonna watch?
>>
>>17999498
I want her to sit on my face.
>>
How can monster girls masturbate with BIG MEATY CLAWS?
>>
>>17999528
Table corners.
>>
>>17999498
>an Undead loli will never facesit you
>>
>>17999528
How can they do anything with those things? use tools, type on a computer, hold glasses, stroke dicks
>>
>>17998526
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-6XHtMFP5Q
>>
>>17999488
you were just stating the opposite a few post ago
>>
File deleted.
>>17999535
It's easy.
>>
>>17999491
Cupids are probably weak to pet names. Call one "honeybunny" and her heart will race.
>>
File: Rape Spider.png (2.14 MB, 4192x3071)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB PNG
>>
File: detective.jpg (139 KB, 679x803)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>17999518
This post is the GOAT
>>
>>17999547
Do you and your waifu have petnames, /mgt/?
>>
>>17999498
Turn her around. I want to see Wight butt in that tight bunny suit.
>>
>>17999526
>>17999534
I want her to sit on my cock.
>>
>>17999499
The words associated with your post do not dissuade me from my undying love for sweet, perfect Houri like the one in that picture
>>
File: slug-like creature.png (474 KB, 577x724)
474 KB
474 KB PNG
>>17999562
I'd call her love slug
She'd hate it
>>
Has KC said whether or not golems and automatons can get pregnant or not yet?
>>
File: 1505350337042.png (1.45 MB, 2026x1415)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
Pear-shaped, Undead Succuloli.
>>
>>17999578
If a 10 year old can mouth-rape a soul into a robot I can sure as hell fuck a baby into one
>>
>>17999562
Snuggle slime.
>>
>>17999562
Crinkle butt
>>
>>17999562
(You)
>>
>>17999581
That's neither pear shaped or a loli
>>
>>17999648
There weren't any artistic examples I could find since Undead Succubi have no art.
>>
I want a shortstack jinko, she'd be my palmtop tiger
>>
File: 1484540419792.png (373 KB, 700x674)
373 KB
373 KB PNG
>>17999665
Now I want to see that
>>
>>17999669
Short with thick thighs, wide hips, and a sizeable bust, along with a bit of muscle on her.

Even though she'd be tiny, she'd be fierce.
Would pick her up and use her as a daiki at times
>>
I want a tomboy Kakuen friend that knows exactly how lewd her body is to me.
>>
>>17999581
The "pear-shaped undead loli" part is enough for me. Warm up the young inexperienced undead girls with gentle buttfucking.
>>
>>17999669
Why are jinkos so perfect?
>>
>>17999654
Every picture of an attractive Vampire could be argued to be an undead succubus.
>>
>>17999705
Because they are.
Tall, small, flat, or busty, they're fantastic.
Soft, hard, or somewhere in between they're perfect.

Kuu Kungfu Cats are olev
>>
>>17999705
>>17999710
It's the tiger stripes
>>
File: 1409471761646.png (253 KB, 550x780)
253 KB
253 KB PNG
>>17999674
Like this but muscle?
>>17999705
They just are. They're olev to the max.
>>
>>17999712
The stripes help.

>>17999714
Yep.
Complete with thick, muscled thighs.
Tiny, tight tiger
>>
>>17999708
Vanilla Succubi can become Undead as well.
>>
>That feeling when you realize almost all of your male characters in story frames have beards of some kind
Send help.
>>
>>17999741
men without beards are called women.
>>
>>17999741
>Have an Apophis character who has a beard fetish and tries to molest MC's chin at every opportunity
>The few instances he's assed to shave she's extremely upset
>>
>>17999741
Honestly, I'd love it if cheshires, werecats, nekomatas, and sphinxes all acted like my cats and rubbed against my beard
>>
File: 001.jpg (473 KB, 1280x1810)
473 KB
473 KB JPG
New issue of lolifox pounding

https://exhentai.org/g/1151295/308dd64216/
>>
File: eliza tekken.jpg (214 KB, 850x1202)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>17999730
Indeed. I'm just saying that as far as looks go, a Vampire and an Undead Succubus are probably pretty close to identical. So there is plenty of content for Undeadsucc lovers
>>
File: Hakutaku_L.jpg (393 KB, 623x1200)
393 KB
393 KB JPG
I would like to see minotaurs and hakutakus wear buisness suits
>>
>>17999757
>Jinko cub rubbing her face against your beard with a kuu look
>"...scratchy..."
>>
>>17999764
Adorable, would scratch her ears while she's doing it.
>>
I want to dress a Mindflayer up as a maid to make Shoggoths do a double take.
>>
>>17999758
Wonderful.
>>
>>17999764
>>17999769
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No295ckTdkM
>>
File: Alp_crop3.png (226 KB, 327x433)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
I want a southern belle alp that's a master at cooking soul food.
Call me a faggot all you want all i need in my life is a delicate flower that can give my life meaning to go on.
>>
>>17999792
Hearing a jinko loli chuff is all kinds of fantastic
>>
Ok /mgt/, real talk!

Could you and your waifu take Takeshi's Castle?
>>
>>17999803
Ha ha, hell no.
We're both not athletic types and would probably get swatted down by a guy dressed as Zetton.
>>
>>17999803
She could because she's Slime, but I'm pretty much done for
>>
>>17999798
>Southern Bell
>Soul Food
Pick one whitewashing cultural appropriationist
>>
>>17999803
I couldn't but I could probably get past a stage or two.

My wife could if she cheats through teleporting, although she'd fail harder than I would if she had to do it legit.
She's built for cuddling and snacks, not physical activity outside the bedroom.
>>
>>17999803
My waifu and I could defeat an Earth Dragon in dragon form.
>>
What does catnip do to cat family MG?
What if you covered yourself in it?
>>
>>17999803
Bitch please, I'm absolutely sure my lovely Cheshire wife and I are totally gonna say "fuck that" and go back to lazing around on the couch naked.
>>
So, here it says that kikis come from the Harpy family, aka they have bird ancestors, right?
I had this silly thought were kikis have their own eccentricities based in their ancestors. like an Ostrich kiki when scared digs a hole and bury her head on it.
what she doesn't know is that by doing this she exposes herself for an easy attack from their master.
>>
>>17999841
Easy, I end up with my wife rubbing against me and going "Anyan, have I told you how good you smell today?"
>>
>>17999817
Surprise nigga, the original southerners where all white French people.
>>
>>17999872
Nah, that's the Louisianans.
The floridias have some spaniards while most the rest are English
>>
>>17999876
The Spanish blood dried out years ago. Floridans are half-gator
>>
File: Minotaurus_0.jpg (135 KB, 420x600)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>17999760
>Minotaur security guard
>constantly either asleep or munching jerky sticks
>Seems to brighten up a bit when anon comes in for work
>>
>>17999849
It's times like this where I kinda see the appeal of
>>
>>17999887
>Strongfat mino security guard
I'd greet her with a smile every day
>>
File: vaSWtEa.png (1.3 MB, 700x1000)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
>>
I had this Very weird thought of having a shoggoth fused with living armor

the result was something like iron mans extremis armor, the one where the undersuit that connects to the armor stays under his skin when not in use
>>
>>17999558
That’s not a goat, that’s a giraffe.
>>
Maids aren't as olev as everyone thinks they are
>>
>>17999927
>in a parallel universe these are quicksilver's waifus instead of kobolds
>>
>>17999951
In a parallel universe, you are quicksilver's waifu.
>>
>>17999957
Anon that is fucked.
>>
>>17999887
Would she walk about with a jerky stick in her mouth.
>>
>>17999964
Not if you put periods at the end of questions she won't
>>
>>17999959
In a parallel universe, I'm fucking my wife right now
>>
>>17999964
I hope so, regardless I'd be leaving her with a half dozen doughnuts every now and then.
>>
>>17999951
>>17999957
There are plenty of universes out there anons but the only universe I care about is the one where my Kobold waifu is, and the one I will hopefully be going to some day, one way or another.
>>
>>17999969
Go away nerd bird
Have sex with me nerd bird
>>
>>17999977
That's silly anon, she can't do both at once!
>>
>>17999974
Finding an old doll is about the only way you'll get to the 2D world, friend.
>>
>>17999977
>>17999968
Meant for
>>
>>17999974
Don't leave us QS
>>
File: alcoholich.jpg (58 KB, 948x546)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
Please keep an eye on alcoholiches, they do not hold their drinks well.
>>
>>17999981
I'm not quite sure what that's supposed to mean anon, but I can't help but believe that my waifu and I will be together one day.
>>
Cancers are underrated
>>
>>17999990
I'd take you all with me if I could.
>>
>>17999995
Adorable, but is the trick the fact that she can't die from alcohol poisoning?
>>
>>17999995
It's too late, anon I forgot it was wednesday and I don't think going through the rest of the week is possible. How do I even type?
>>
>>18000002
^So close
>>
>>17999995
>they do not hold their drinks well
I don't know what you're talking about, she's holding that bottle pretty well.
>>
>>18000002
You're pretty ok, KDF.
>>
>>17999995
A Bacchus follower Lich sounds like a neat idea.
>>
Good night anons, take care and don't burn down the thread.

Instead, remember that chimera's are complex creatures and the one can, at the same time, have the personalities of an imotou and oneesan.
>>
>>17999995
I bet drunk Liches would be really cute.
>>
File: dead lich.jpg (100 KB, 1090x633)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>18000003
>>18000004
>>18000014
>>18000040
The hangover is really bad though!
>>
>>18000040
Is that what happens when they hide their phylactery in an old bottle of alcohol?
>>
>>18000045
She just needs to eat something greasy
>>
>>18000045
I'll take it upon myself to nurse her hangover.
>>
>>18000045
Bacchus alcohol lets you get shitfaced without having to deal with hangovers.
>>
>>18000045
All three angles less than 3.1416/2 radians
>>
>>17999948
You're acting very silly, anon.
>>
File: safe and mofu.jpg (49 KB, 820x744)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
Latenight's on a roll tonight.
>>
>>17999817
Her calling me "shugah" would motivate me to take on the world.
Her cooking would just be a reminder of why i do it for her.
Her smile would be why i wake up every morning.
Alps are love alps are life.
>>
>>18000108
Can I steal the mofu?
>>
File: liches.jpg (95 KB, 1219x859)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>18000045

handful of painpills, gallon of water, pound of bacon
>>
>>18000059
She'll still need a taxi to go home though.
>>
File: 63127552_p0.jpg (607 KB, 827x1012)
607 KB
607 KB JPG
>>18000115
Yes but it comes with one fox.
Non-negotiable.
>>
>>17999977
You can't just ask a girl like that to have sex with you. Where's the romance?
>>
>>18000127
I wanna party with drunk goat!
>>
>>18000163
I want to buy booze for a bunch of loli monstergirls so I can get them drunk and reveal my hidden unsavory motives!
>>
>>17999998
The only girl who can wash away all my filth and shame
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYXqb6x50lA
>>
File: wow.png (12 KB, 260x299)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>17999995
wow
>>
>>18000108
Foxes have to be hands down the comfiest monstergirls. Nothing could compare to being wrapped up in the warmth of silky, cloud-like tails.
>>
>>18000282
And all it costs is a modest donation at your local Fox Shrine.
>>
>>18000114
>tfw people will never realize the greatness of Alps because they are too focused on their past instead of their future potential
>>
>>18000282
How about TWO fox
>>
>>18000283
Is a wedding ring a modest donation?
>>
>>18000289
That's pretty good, but it doesn't come close to THREE foxes
>>
File: Yeti_L.jpg (266 KB, 858x800)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
What are your first thoughts when you see this yeti?
>>
>>18000282
Ratas have fluffier tails by far.
>>
>>18000301
>lose the paws and you have yourself a deal
>>
>>18000302
Neapolitan mofu, several flavors in a single tail. Can't compete with that.
>>
>>18000302
I'm gonna need some proof on that. Quick, get me a Rata and a Fox and have them rub their tails on me.
>>
File: DQat29rVAAAU2cz.png (264 KB, 717x1200)
264 KB
264 KB PNG
>>
File: 1506305224278.png (184 KB, 507x810)
184 KB
184 KB PNG
>>18000312
Why is she so perfect?
>>
File: sunhat-yeti.jpg (195 KB, 724x1400)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>18000301
>"Man I wanna cuddle with that"

>>18000304
>Wanting to get rid of the best part
Out.
>>
File: mofu therapy.jpg (59 KB, 968x766)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>18000302
>>18000306
But can they give the same kind of service as mofu nurses?
>>
File: 1497934578532.png (816 KB, 1500x1038)
816 KB
816 KB PNG
>>18000302

I want a rata wife because size difference is one of my fetishes. That and maybe 100 other reasons.
>>
>>18000352
Can you OD on mofu?
>>
File: 1490828261446.jpg (102 KB, 891x588)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>18000365
You can come close to it, but never quite overdose.
>>
File: Whitehorn28.png (2.93 MB, 2894x4093)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB PNG
My future daughter.
>>
>>18000026
That's awfully exotic.
>>
>>18000258
Eros Paladin is sweaty.
>>
>>18000395
Showing others love is a hard job, anon. You'll build up a sweat fighting off denseness and NTR.
>>
>>18000398
How does eros paladin deal with people who've given up on love or simply don't want to?
>>
File: rokka.jpg (490 KB, 1735x1250)
490 KB
490 KB JPG
>>18000378
i'd put my dick in it
>>
>>18000378
Cute.
>>
>>18000403
He shows them the way, like Kamina.
>>
>>18000414
Wasn't his approach to punch sense into Simon? I mean, there was a pep talk immediately after, but still, I'm not sure how many people could stay conscious if he did that first part.
>>
File: 1369545536035.png (55 KB, 204x184)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>you will never be breastfed by a holstaurus
>>
>>18000424
His fists are blessed by Eros to not cause extensive harm.
>>
>>18000435
>>18000424
>>18000395
If eros paladin looks like hes straight outta a spanish romance novel what do the other paladins look like? those who worship Ares, Poseidon, bastet, Bacchus and fallen god?
>>
>>18000451
Poseidon: Muscular fisherman with bandanas and harpoons.
Bastet: Bearded men with kittens hanging off their shoulders.
Bacchus: Chad.
Ares: Hard men who like hard homoerotic sword crossing.
Fallen God: Gay bishounens.
>>
File: 1511146761482.png (273 KB, 1117x617)
273 KB
273 KB PNG
>>18000352
When did I become such a slut for mofu? Or perhaps, the slut was inside me all along?
>>
>>18000467
A-Am i being sold a pillow or a fox?
>>
>>18000355
I want to turn a Rata into a little kissuslut. Carrying her in my arms, her arms clinging to me as I try to kiss her as deeply as physically possible, and feeling her shudder as she orgasms just from locking lips. Gonna make her a wet mess from lots of smooching.
>>
>>17998297
I like this. It's like some 4D chess scenario.
>>
>>18000476
Yes
>>
>>18000451
>Ares
A Greek Hoplite.
>Poseidon
>>18000465 has a good idea. Muscular fisherman, or perhaps one of them island pearl divers.
>Bacchus
Dionysus comes to mind, or alternatively a farmer of grapes and wheat.
>Bastet
An Egyptian Hierophant. >>18000465 has good ideas.
>Fallen God
The pimpiest pimp you've ever seen, with the shades, the cane, the fancy hat and suit.

The real question is: what man would become a Paladin of Hathor?

>>18000467
Ahh...the mofu was at your side all along. Your true mentor, your guiding moonlight.
>Phase 1: Anon the Accursed becomes Phase 2: Anon, the Mofu Slut.
>>
File: file.png (2.4 MB, 1225x1606)
2.4 MB
2.4 MB PNG
>>
>>18000337
Big meaty paws ruin most girls for me. Many of them would probably shoot up in my ranking if they didn't have paws.
>>
>>18000493
Cute.
>>
>>18000493
Mofucores in the kitchen? IMPURITY ALERT
>>
>>18000467 (You)
>Ahh...the mofu was at your side all along. Your true mentor, your guiding moonlight.
>>Phase 1: Anon the Accursed becomes Phase 2: Anon, the Mofu Slut.
Now I'm imagining myself fighting some hunter with my fox waifu on my back like in that one cancelled manga
>>
>>17999446
>That story is called All's Fair in Love and War.
You're right, at the end we saw the glimmer of lasting peace between the nations and a happy marriage. There was a fantastic, but somewhat dark journey to get there. Good stuff.

I loved it, but I want to see you could come up with a fresh perspective within your story. All your MGs essentially talk a lot about saving humanity from themselves, or wanting to bring happiness. The humans face an inner struggle between their loyalty and their desire for (the potential) of something more. What we haven't seen is whether the MGs put their money where their mouth is. What is it like to be captured by them? They say they'd prefer not to be conquerors, but do they perhaps gain trust in more peaceful ways? How would they treat an NPC rather than a Inquisitor or leader of an army?

I'd never tell you what to write. And I also know that you're probably thinking: "Anon, stories where the guy gets waifued... dancing with wolves... been done a hundred times."

I think you could do something fresh and interesting with it.
>>
>>18000526
>fox waifu on back
You mean Sengoku Youko? It's finished, the last chapter came out about a year ago.
>>
>>18000540
A bit of clarification:
We better understand the motives of your MGs from looking inside of Victoria's (a leader) head, her relationship with Indrick, as well as dialogue from the demons.
We understand the conflict that the humans feel, especially humans of leadership or importance.
The perspectives we haven't seen are that of everyday MGs, NPCs, and incubi.
Who are the NPCs that decide to join the MGs? What are their lives like as Incubi? How did their mates win them over, and how do they treat them?
>>
File: youkai.jpg (150 KB, 1200x675)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
So will KC do those girls with mouths on the back of their heads at some point?
>>
>>18000545
No, not that one. The one from Imawabi no Dakini.
>>
>>18000569
At least there's filia with the fat thighs.
>>
File: Filia.jpg (60 KB, 559x794)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>18000569
I prefer Filia, mainly because artists like to draw her at top-tier levels of thiccness, especially fukumaaya.
>>
File: doodles_393.png (394 KB, 1464x1193)
394 KB
394 KB PNG
>>
Just to double check. It is possible for a monster girl besides a Unicorn and an anon to take each others virginity in marriage declaration rape right?
>>
>>18000643
Answer for yourself
>>
>>18000643
>take each others virginity in marriage declaration rape right?
I'm assuming you mean both of them losing their virginity's due to the rape is a marriage declaration, and yes others can do it too. Some people here even want that. I sure as hell do.
>>
>>18000643
Yep, the followers of Eros even have potions for this.
>>
>>18000590
What are they doing? Cooking, yeah, but why the worried look? Is it a blowfish?
>>
>>18000643
That's the dream for me and my Kobold waifu, minus the rape though.
>>
>>18000652
Dragon's showcasing her masterful cutting skills, and Devil is intimidated.
>>
File: IMG_20171207_153218.jpg (514 KB, 2441x2447)
514 KB
514 KB JPG
Cool.
>>
>>18000650
Elaborate.

>>18000648
Great. It's what I want too. I'd like it if anon and the girl got to know each other as friends first. It seems like if the man only wants pussy and sex in a relationship, he's going to get a matching girl that only wants dick and sex in the relationship.

>>18000653
I use "rape" in the sense that the sex is somewhat of a surprise between the two of them. They didn't plan on it, but their emotions got the best of them. Not the forcing of sex onto the unwilling.
>>
>>18000493
>you'll never lick the flour off your waifu's face after she bakes some bread
>>
>>18000668
>I use "rape" in the sense that the sex is somewhat of a surprise between the two of them. They didn't plan on it, but their emotions got the best of them. Not the forcing of sex onto the unwilling.
Oh, well that's on then.
>>
File deleted.
Kikis are love.
>>
>>18000493
Oh shit, I hadn't realised someone else posted it here when I posted >>18000692 but I guess I should've expected that.
>>
>>18000668
>Not the forcing of sex onto the unwilling.
Oh..... that's not the way i thought you were going with that, i thought it was the MG rapes and, therefore, "marries" the man she loves.
Well my fetishes seem to be taking full control of me.
>>
Pelican spider girls.
>>
The thread stopped so suddenly on a scary way
>>
I want to cum inside my maid.
>>
File: Wurmdam.jpg (310 KB, 1000x1000)
310 KB
310 KB JPG
>>18000874
Everyone was nabbed by Celestial Beings.
>>
>>18000875
I want to cum inside my Roomba-chan.
>>
lolioni
>>
>>18000935
They are okay.
>>
>>18000935
They aren't very good.
>>
>>18001006
You're right, they're not just very good, they're the absolute best.
>>
>>18000935
They're pretty bad.
>>
>>18000589
FAT
>>
File: free squigly booty.jpg (57 KB, 618x651)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>18000589
Squig > Filia
>>
File: Tsurara.png (987 KB, 1074x604)
987 KB
987 KB PNG
>>
>>18000935
Best onis. Or maybe 2nd best to suika and yuugi.
>>
>>18000040
>Let me tell you that one time I beat lady Wight at Mario Kart!
>Zzzzz
>>
>>18001053
Yuugi isn't even a loli and Suika is a japanese goblin.
>>
>tfw no stern demon wife in uniform
>>
>>18001045
Best girl
>>
What would a Comiket equivalent in MGE be like?
>>
>>18001094
I never said anything about lolis. Onis are wonderful in all shapes and sizes.
>>
>>18001157
Really authentic looking cosplays
Ends with a lot of new couples of course.
>>
>>18000935
Cute banana, would spoil
>>
>>18001193
Spoiled bananas are bad though.
>>
I know some anons would love to go on a huge adventure/quest to find their waifu, by have any of you considered the other way around?
>Hopeless romantic Succubus travels multiples realms and fights many battles to meet that one man she saw in her dreams
>>
Is it strange that I'm attracted to drunktard mgs?
>>
>>18001274
Sounds nice. How do they meet?
>>
>>18001157
Huge amount of monstergirl artists (many of them are CCs doing shota stuff), tons of slutty clothes and cosplays.
>>
>>18001163
>Ends with a lot of new couples of course
I can see some sort of event in the Comiket like the one in EMG with the blind dates.
>>
>>18001291
>Go to your favorite monster artist and start praising her art and writting, throwing a bit of flirting here and there
>Grab her hand and ask for an autograph because she is so great
>She accidentally cums
>>
>>18001282
Not at all, drunk monster girls are cute.
>>
>>18000285
Alps are severely underrated. Just because >lmao i was a guy they get shit. Alps have the chance of being best girl.
They know what it was like to be a man.
Both paternal and maternal instincts in an mg is god tier waifu.
>>
File: 1436732617081.jpg (117 KB, 753x924)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>18001020
Double>Squigly>Filia
>>
>>18001250
Incorrect, a spoiled Banana is the most smug of all bananas.

Therefore, the Cutest
>>
>>18001274
My waifu is a dragon, so running into her in a dungeon and starting a rivalry to see who has the biggest hoard would be nice. We'd see each other in almost every expedition and sometimes we'd team up.
I'm pretty sure I could bait her into going dungeon diving where the reward would be a beautiful diamond ring and a marriage proposal.
>>
>>18001157
All those sexy 2hu cosplays
>>
>>18001317
Peacock > *
>>
>>18001283
She passes out from battle wounds nearby the town she tried to invade because she was certain that was the one she saw in her dreams.
A local undercover Dark Mage takes her in and helps her recover.
Once she is fully healed they plan how to take over the town and do so in the most dramatic fashion.
After she checks all the higher ups and people of importance in the town she loses hope and starts sobbing in the middle of the street.
Everyone is afraid of her since it's the first time they see a monster + they just saw her defeating all the town's armed forces.
A lone commoner comes out of hiding, walks up to her and hands her a handkerchief.
When she looks up at him she immediately realises that she found who she was searching for.
>>
>>18001332
A Dragon would have to be very tsundere to let a weak human play her like that.
If she didn't care for you she would forcefully take all the treasures and throw you at the nearest horny monster girl.
>>
>>18001470
I want a meaty dragon
>>
>>18001511
A dragon that wants to try every type of meat in the world and catalogue her experiences in a giant book labelled 'hoard'? And she'd get quite meaty for you by doing that too.
>>
>>18001559
Yeah, I’d be up for that.
Letting her experience the culinary delights of the world would be fun, although we’d need to be careful when getting some traditional P’Orc cooking.
It’s quite ‘heavy’

I would be staring at her rear without a doubt thanks to the meat
>>
>>18001566
She's bound to get quite a heavy tail from that particular meal.
>>
>>18001569
Well, that and the fact that orcs probably have multiple ways of cooking their dishes and meats.
I do wonder if we’d be flying or using a carriage or something to go places.
>>
>>18001571
>Dragon has her husband/minion learn teleport spells so they can get where they need to go quicker.

I mean, she probably already knows how to cast it but doing so would lower her standing
>>
>>18001470
>Not being faster than her and tricky like a tanuki
She'd be pretty competitive and interested at such human.
>>
>>18000540
>>18000562
Sorry for the late response. I'm not entirely sure what you're thinking of since I don't know if I wrote it already or you're looking for something different. With how you describe it, Hearts and Minds and A treasure greater than gold might be what you're after. One follows a simple succubus and another a dragon, not monsters in great positions of leadership. If it's not what you meant, let me know.

https://pastebin.com/HuNisMfr
https://pastebin.com/EggnVkBB
>>
>>18001607
What's better in a monster girl setting:
Starting out as a nobody NPC who can game over on a Slime, or starting out as the JRPG MC who is pretty much destined to end up defeating the Maoh unless he decides otherwise?
>>
>>18001624
Didn't mean to reply.
>>
>>18001607
I'm going to regret this, and get hated but I'll admit it.
I love Esdeath's uniform.
>>
>>18001638
Esdeath is incredibly hot, it's a shame to see her uniform wasted on an oc lilim.
>>
File: IMG_5838.jpg (145 KB, 916x1075)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
Woooooo wooooooo
>>
>>18001641
No bully the esdeath clone
>>
File: 1392317208287.jpg (100 KB, 550x698)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
From line 88 on there is discussion about a little Dragon's potential birthday present.
https://pastebin.com/874XgTeT
>>
>>18001641
I actually like the steelim too
>>
Not enough monstergirls with traditional middle eastern/harem clothes, they're pretty hot.
>>
File: DO5_KjIU8AIg_ir.png (822 KB, 847x1200)
822 KB
822 KB PNG
>>18001646
Soft ghosts?
>>
File: DQLyzMXU8AE3eyV.jpg (66 KB, 544x416)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
So eng release when?
>>
File: 66194503_p0.jpg (563 KB, 740x1014)
563 KB
563 KB JPG
>>
>>18001624
Starting out as a NPC. Then you grind your balls out and get a helping hand from the goddess of your choice and do whatever you want. In my case it woukd be a dragon daughteru.
>>
>>18001666
Where my forte boys at?
>>
File: Hellhound5.png (316 KB, 800x1000)
316 KB
316 KB PNG
>>
I really hate lilims
>>
>>18001661
>her condition is such that it's like her lust for sexual pleasure is out of control, and the breaks aren't working
>and the breaks aren't working
>breaks
>>
File: 01-12.png (214 KB, 844x1200)
214 KB
214 KB PNG
>>18001660
The softest of ghosts.
>>
Does kc still work or is he relying on his franchise for income?
>>
File: 58561942_p0.png (668 KB, 750x1350)
668 KB
668 KB PNG
>>18001674
I wouldn't mind an MGE Dragon with Forte's proportions.
>>
File deleted.
>>18001656
Give me an undead or salamander in that sort of outfit and I'll be a happy man.
>>18001666
>tfw still haven't rolled her
>>
>>18001696
Am I seeing a bulge?
>>
>>18001677
Lilims really hate anon
>>
>>18001701
Just baggy clothes, it wasn't tagged as futa.
>>
>>18001677
Are all lilims OCs cliched sues or do people get creative with them?
>>
>>18001307
>both paternal and maternal instincts
Good, because I know for sure my nerdy ass isn't gonna be able to teach our daughters how to play sports if they are interested in that. Also be interesting to see both Alp wife and I get overly protective of them about dudes not being good enough to date our daughters
>guy comes around to pick your daughter up for a date when you're not home, thinking your wife will be easier to talk to
>after some small talk at the door, she pulls a demon silver knife on him and puts it to his throat
>"I want to make it very clear that I want her back home at 8:30 sharp. If 8:31 rolls around and she isn't on this door step, you're getting gutted like a fucking fish."
>says that he thought monster couldn't harm humans when all of a sudden he feels your hand grip his shoulder
>"Who said she'd do it?"
>>
>>18001701
>>18001710
Wait it was tagged as newhalf, fucking alps. Deleted and replacing with a better image.
>>
>>18001702
Lilims are SHIT, so their opinion doesn't count.
>>
>>18001719
Xenovia > *
Also Vali is right
>>
>>18001725
Yeah well anon is even MORE SHIT
>>
>>18001696
>>18001656
https://youtu.be/kgudquh5Tnw
>>
>>18001731
>Xenovia
>"I want you to knock me up"
>carries around condoms
Pantsu on head retarded. I still do like her, though
>>
>>18001741
She wants to practice. Also she is a bit of a meat head.
>>
>>18001733
Well Lilims are actually pretty nice.
>>
>>18001731
Damn right, I'm more of a xenoviafag myself too.
>>
File: 1466011465070.png (111 KB, 700x765)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>18001752
>>
>>18001766
What a cutie.
>>
>>18001731
Nah
>>
>>18001774
Are you disagreeing with Xenovia being best girl or with Vali being right?
>>
>>18001791
Both
>>
>>18001809
Well you're wrong because Xenoviass is the best thing to come out of DxD and ass > tits is just objective fact.
>>
>>18001834
>ass > tits
Anon stop being wrong.
>>
File: Dancer Glacies.jpg (79 KB, 770x1199)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>18001656
>>
>>18000258
>>18000395
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VaEdKwXJhM

>When Cupid grocery shops with the husband
>>
>>18001842
I'm not wrong about anything though?
>>
>>18001847
Cute dancer, a shame she’d hate summer
>>
What do you call a holst in the snow?
Ice Cream
>>
File: pg1.png (1.03 MB, 1041x1500)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>18001869
>baby rabies

no thx tho
>>
File: Literal Ogre Perfection.jpg (314 KB, 1443x1084)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
>>18000328
>You will never engage in sex for the sake of procreation with Oga-san
>>
>>18001890
>tfw there's an actual chance of snow in the next few days
>just 3 days ago it was in the 80s
Fuck off Canada, keep your air.
>>
>>18001847
>Want a winter MG
>Live in texas.
>>
>>18001919
Would be fantastic with or without the extra chub

>>18001926
We just got some that’s sticking around, it’s pretty nice
>>
>>18001940
>Want desert MG
>Live in Michigan

I know that feel
>>
>>18001926
I feel ya man, fuck this weather, someone either help the environment or dick mother nature already. It's December and the weather is going from "boiling point" to "freezing point" in two days.
>>
Be careful around the Mofu Mafia anon, one wrong move and the Mofuboss might send one of her goons to come whack you off!
>>
>>18001940
>It's 34ºC
>It's yet to get into the actual summer time that reaches 50ºC
JUST
>>
>>18001973
>one of her goons to come whack you off!
I'm fine with that in both terms.
>>
>Portals open and monster girls start zapping into our dimension
>Using their SE sense, they immediately know where their perfect husband is and are teleported in front of him
>negating any sort of intersection, what would be the worst time and place for a man to be when he gets his wife?
(No intersection means that she’s not going to teleport into the door and get stuck or die)
>>
>>18001973
I’ve heard they only give that treatment to boys they’re interested in keeping on some level.
If they want to get rid of you, you’re getting “donated” to their Ochi enforcers.
>>
>>18001989
Anon having gotten desperate and arranging a satanic ritual. The poor fuck would actually believe it worked.
>>
>>18001989
At work.
Lordy there would be a lot of security incidents on that day.
>>
>>18001989
Probably when they're sick with a voice that makes them sound like Harvey Fierstein
>>
>>18001998
That’s NOTHING compared to what happens to girls that speak I’ll of the mofu mafias husbands.

Some of those girls can get quite creative in their punishments
>>
>>18001989
Those in college or in meetings will be immediately embarrassed. Think about a normal day in class during a lab or lecture then your waifu just pops up in the middle of it looking for you.
>>
>>18002015
Earning Her disapproval stings worse than any lash, though.
>>
>>18002031
I want to give the Mofuboss a nice painful spanking!
>>
>>18002031
Anon, she’d give you a fan to the head before letting a few enforcers or single tails ‘play’ with you for a week.
>>
>>18002031
I want to be the husband of the Mofuboss, but I married her without knowing that she's the Mofuboss as she was trying to find a man who wasn't interested in her money or connections. Through the years I'd become aware, but also know that she's in too deep to just get out, so I'd support her all the way, despite being a relatively frail old guy who works at a desk and wears a tie.
>>
>>18002015
What about if I insult their accountants? Does the financial department get to keep their own toys? Thigh mofu is better than tails when your eating a girl out.
>>
>>18002048
> you will never be bound and presented to a pent up one-tailed Youko in heat
>>
>>18002061
>What about if I insult their accountants?
You get coon'd.
>>
>>18002061
Depends.

Sometimes you get tossed to those tubby tanukis and other times you get picked up by two creepy oomukades that have been instructed to have ‘fun’ with you

>>18002089
Yep, or some drunken oni enfourcers get a present for the evening
>>
>>18002114
Oomukade are not “creepy!”
>>
Got a new Kobold request finished that I made back in July. Daughteru(?) in latex. The quality may not be great, but surprise new waifu/daughteru art is always nice.

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=66202508
>>
File: 65233018_p0.jpg (387 KB, 1414x2000)
387 KB
387 KB JPG
>>18001940
I'm a tad dissapointed that KC hasn't expanded on the desert and winter regions of MGEland.
>>
>>18002149
I thought he did in MGE II except it’s not scanned or translated.
>>
>>18002125
They're at least crawly.
>>
>>18002147
Oh hi KDF
>>
>>18002125
These ones are.
Pale skin
Long hair that hides their faces
Sultry but vicious voices that speak in near unison
These girls can bring such exquisite ‘fun’
>>
>>18002172
Hi anon!
>>
>>18002178
That doesn’t sound creepy at all.
More like sign me up.
>>
>>18002190
Shush, they’re here to punish you!
>>
>>18002172
Oh hi Mark
>>
>>18001940
>Want a winter MG
>Live in the Atacama
You are quite lucky
>>
>>18002114
>>18002125
>Please don’t hurt me pretty lady!
>”ufufufufu~ what a silly little man. What should we do with him sister? ... wait, did you say pretty?”
>U-um y-yeah?
>”He’s obviously just trying to gain favor with us. DOING SO WILL NOT HELP YOU FOOLISH HUMAN”
>N-No! Your legs are rather nice! That’s why the mofu mafia sent me here. I don’t care much for glorified hair and fur.
>>
>>18002216
Fuck off.
>>
>>18002248
>he hasn’t just filtered him
>>
>>18002236
>Live in desert
>Like desert girls
>Like the cold and hate being hot.
>WhyAreYouLikeThis.jpg
>>
>>18002236
Look it by the bright side.
you might meet the Alicanto in one of your travels. also you don't have to deal with the MG equivalent of El Trauco
>>
>>18002265
Don't mind that underage.
>>
File: Mr-Poritan (1.3) [F].png (650 KB, 1024x1280)
650 KB
650 KB PNG
Forgot if I posted this here. New Jabberwock pic!
>>
>>18002309
What happens inf you tug on her neck tongue?
>>
>live in Australia
>like spider girls
>>
>>18002325
>What happens inf you tug
>inf
Inf you do that, your an hero.
>>
>>18002325
She glares at you, before giving her 'Great and Powerful Jabberwock' song. With her tentacles as back-up singers.
>>
>>18002325
It stretches of course. It's just her bowtie's tongue. Her bowtie probably won't like it though.
>>
>>18002325
you die
>>
File: salamanderflag.png (450 KB, 1006x1447)
450 KB
450 KB PNG
>The flagmander got redrawn
>>
File: Bush.png (541 KB, 598x680)
541 KB
541 KB PNG
>>18000451
>Poseidon Paladin/Worshipper
Grizzled fisherman who implements stuff such as coral into his facial and head hair as well as armor

>Ares
Literally just a Spartan Hoplite

>Bastet
Man wearing fine robes with the typical ancient Egyptian eye liners and make up. Often smells of frank incense, myrrh, and sandalwood. More of a doctor or mystic than a Paladin.

>Bacchus
A bearded man wearing a corona and tunic. While not physically fit, there'd be an undeniable aura of joviality as he drinks from a massive amphora from Bacchus herself that never runs out of wine

>Fallen God
A faggot.
>>
File: 14565655446565.png (540 KB, 1255x705)
540 KB
540 KB PNG
>>18002327
>Go to bar.
>Some rough-looking outback spider girl, sitting in the corner, starts giving you the eye and licking her lips.
>>
>>18002344
Nice legs
>>
>>18002349
I can imagine aussies would be drowning in dire species
>>
>>18002344
Does she have a name?
>>
>>18002358
Gigantic Crocodile Girls.
Packs of Dingo Girls who are baby-crazy,
Incredibly loud Kookaburra Harpies doing their call early in the morning.
>>
>>18002366
Don't forget the 'roos, a weird mutation of were rabbits who get off on calling blokes cunts and getting into fisticuffs with them
>>
>>18002366
Kookaburra slurping on the old cum tree
Drinking all the cum drops she can eat.
>>
>>18002366
Are Dingo girls basically just Kobolds with many screws loose?
>>
>>18002366
The Louisianas won’t have shit on those girls
>>
>>18002378
and very thick Aussie accents, yes.
>>
>>18001989
>Taking shower
>Ice Queen shows up in shower
>I am now a human popsicle
>>
>>18002385
Well here's the thing. Comparatively to gators, crocodiles have less body fat due to them living in a warmer climate versus temperate.

So rather than being strong fat, Crocodile girls with those thick as fuck accents would be stocky more than anything with some pudge like Oga-san.
>>
>>18002366
But then you get the Koala girls who pin you down and start sleeping in the middle of it.
>>
>>18002378
>That dingo wants my baby!
>>
>>18002393
>Stocky well muscled Aussie crocs

I can dig it
>>
>>18002309
She still retains the squishy belly I see.
>>
>>18001989
Nuclear reactors would be the worst place for them to show up.
>>
>>18002390
That's how you get an Ice Queen to lose her coldness and panic as she tries to melt you
>>
File: 1512668095590.png (385 KB, 597x1293)
385 KB
385 KB PNG
>>
>>18002031

I want to earn the old fox's approval because she's so cute.
>>
>>18002401
>Going to MG Australia on the hunt for svelte Lizardman strange
>Next thing you know there's a Croc trying to glass ya in a bar somewhere while the bloke behind the counter tells her to at least wait until she's outside
>She makes you mash that baby-shitter all night long
>>
>>18002419
But you're not
>>
>>18002423

I'm aware.
>>
>>18002420
> Go to MG Austria
> Expect kangaroo girls, but just get uptight nobles and birds.
> You got to see a big march come out of a beer hall though, so that was interesting.

> Go to MG Ireland
> No snake girls
>>
>>18002406
>that outfit
Based barb.
>>
>>18002420
I have no idea what any of those slang terms mean but I have a boner and that’s all that counts.
>>
>>18002404
>Oh dear. It seems as if you are my fated mate. I suppose we should get acquainted.
>Sir?
>Ohmygosh!I’msosorry!Letmehelp!I’msorry!I’llgetablanket!Wheredoyoukeepyourblanket?There’snotime!I’lluseatowel.Thatshouldworkright?I’msosorry!
>>
>>18002344
What is the point of this picture?
>>
>>18002434
I greatly appreciate how he combined traits from Annas outfit with something an MGE Succubus would wear.
>>
>>18002432
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1W8KKPmlm4

>Go to MG Ireland
>HAHAHAHAHA IRELAND
>There's no snake girls
>Depression.jpg
>Instead you end up drowning your sorrows because about the only things you've seen are Selkies and Dullahans
>You've spent the entire time just moping at it to your drinking partner, a woman, no less
>She's on the shorter side, but her wild flaming red hair falls down to the small of her back in messy, matted curls
>Bartender doesn't seem to mind the fact she's out-drinking you
>When you look at her good, your head spinning, you see the verdant emerald of her eyes
>She looks like she was dunked in a barrel of freckles, and jee-zus christ almighty the size of her tits and tuckus
>That's not fat, laddy, thos're some glorious tracts of land
>You don't even notice the points to her ears when you lose consciousness
>Wake up in a bed that's feather stuffed,
stomach rumbling and head aching from the hangover
>When you finally reach the dining room,
stumbling, you see your drinking partner
>... In a naked apron?
>There's a mountain of food on the table waiting for you, bacon, ham, fried tomatoes,
black pudding, you name it
"Oi, y' want to see a trick?"
>She pulls a gold coin out of nowhere,
making it vanish before you can grab it
" 'Fore you get that I want you to sit me down and... take me for a spin again~"
>>
>>18002464
KC should do the leprechaun. Knowing him, he'll probably turn it into a loli, which is sad.
>>
>Want Taller monster girl
>Portals open
>She tries to act sensual and sexy at our first meeting
>It'd work if she didn't keep hitting her head off things
>>
>>18002478
I know, they should be lewd little short stacks that can put drink an oni.
>>
>>18002478
He can take a note from the horror movies and make them yandere
>>
>>18002449
Iron Beast has heritage in that country.
>>
>>18002478
Reminder that profiles are just a generalization of the species instead of a lire a rule book. So as long as he doesn't make then Sabbath followers, you can probably get a short stack leprechaun no problem.
>>
>>18002508
For some reason that made me think of that Disney movie Splash. That was a perfect example of a monster girl plot made into a movie. Reading the wikipedia synopsis is like reading an outline for a writefag piece.
>>
>>18002480
>Anon is sent a pair of Oni sisters, one red one blue both around 7' 5"
>They keep trying to seduce him but keep misjudging the distance between them and the doorways or walls.
>More often than not they end up whacking their heads against things and curling up in a ball nursing their heads.
>Anon ends up having to put ice on their bruises while acting as a lap pillow more often than not.
>It just makes them want to Eiffel Tower him more.
>Both of them have secret pictures of Anon they paid a Rata to take that they'll occasionally take out and kiss for luck when no-one's looking.
>>
>>18002525
Anon, not even them being part of the Sabbath can save them from being improved.
Heretics are a thing after all.
>>
>>18002449
Basically to shitpost with.
I'd love someone like Mari or Nav to redraw it, because their styles are fantastic.
>>
>>18002509
What country is that flag even to.
>>
>>18002555
>tfw you will never have a Chunni adopted baphomet little sister (actually young) who wants to denounce the sabbath and become your older sister
>mamano mana lets her do it
>>
>>18002588
>Built like the Sorceress from Dragon's Crown.
>Still has her incredible strength as a Baphomet.
>Enjoys waving her tits around in front of Sabbath Members to get them mad.
>Enormous Cuddlebug, especially during sex.
How much would you like to impregnate a Baphomet Onee-sama?
>>
>>18001940
I know that feel, are you me?
>>
>>18002580
>Nav or Mari flagmander
That would be kickass
>>18002585
ST. Kitts and nevis, its carribean
>>
>>18002619
So basically something that's beneath notice.
>>
Wouod tanukis be wizes at monopoly?
>>
>>18002604
I would like that very much. I would make sure we drive by every Sunday during their meetings to loudly proclaim our love for each other.
>”Oh Honey, you’re so tall! I love being able to look into your eyes when we hug!”
>”And I love you darling! It feels so good when you caress and hold my giant breasts! It feels better than anything in the world!
I think we just found the origin story for the creation of the Onee-sabbath.
>>
Does anybody have that one matchmaking image with the various MGs and their files for the service, to include a baby hungry Lamia?
>>
>>18002634
>First; how drunk are you?
>Second; I wouldn’t play Monopoly, especially with Tanukis.
>>
>>18002634
I'm going to ignore your atrocious spelling to tell you that Tanukis would actually be surprisingly terrible at Monopoly.
>>
>>18001716
Once again alps are proven to be the best girl.
Only the purest form of love
>>
Remember that Elves are a proud and noble race and they deserve to be treated like the royalty they are!
But they wouldn’t be able to fight back if a brutish and very virile man forced themselves on their virginal holes and made her his personal breeding sow.
>>
>>18002634
Yes, until you introduce House Rules.
>I landed on GO, that means I get double money!
>Ehhh?
>Oooh, income tax. Put it on the board.
>Why?
>So when someone lands on Free Parking, they get it.
>Ehhhh?
>Baltic Ave? I pass.
>I bid $10!
>What do you mean? I pass. No one gets it.
>Ehhhh?
It’s times like this when the Tanukis wish they had something like a Mummy’s Curse or venom to poke Anon with.
>>
>>18002681
But why would I want to fuck a human with prosthetic ears in the first place?
>>
>>18002440
This is the Ice Queen I want, one that cries frozen tears while using a hair dryer on her frozen husband
>>
>>18002681
Don't worry, I always treat elves with respect, after all I'm just a lowly human. I feel honored to even be in her presence.
>>
>>18002691
Those house rules also make the game last forever.
>>
>>18002681
Anon no.
The things I would do to an elven captain would make folks wonder if she even fought at all
>>
>>18002648
Likeminded Krakens, Onee-familiars and onee versions of typically loli species would flock to her organization
>>
>>18002695
Exactly.
https://giphy.com/gifs/87HkPDUOtN0TC
Something like this as the ice “cubes” audibly drop on the floor.
>>
>>18002732
>interviews with potential applicants
Would be fun hearing their stories.

>Bombshell gorgeous Angel comes in
>timid, polite, wholesome in demeanor
>but her “robe” is more like an ultra slutty strapless dress that barely covers indecency top and bottom
>”I-It’s not my choice! They only issue one size of robe to all angels, and I simply grew too big! Everyone calls me an abomination!”
>>
>>18002712
That’s why she is so frustrated with you. Just wait until she sees your custom mega-monopoly game rules. You simply overlap the two boards so that the one Free Parking is on top of the other! Then you travel around in a figure 8 pattern.
>>
>>18002754
>She leads a prayer service at the Onee-Sabbath by request
>All are welcome, even non-member males
>it becomes a major source of recruitment for men as word quickly spreads of the oblivious hourglass angel in a mega slutty dress (she refused to get rid of her robe, “as a reminder”) bending over at the alter during her prayer service
>>
>>18002760
What if once you get to free parking you have to choose which path of the three to go on?
>>
>>18002792
This isn’t Chutes and Ladders bitch.
>>
>>18002794
Think about it. You can continue on like you were playing regularly or go back down the cheap properties or go up the expensive properties on the other board. It allows for more strategy when someone gets boardwalk on one board they can go for the other board. Passing go doesn't change because it's the exact number of spaces away from free parking as always but think of the strategy! Plus 8 railroads. 8!
>>
>>18001989
>Wight showing up in my dorm room
She's gonna be disappointed
>>
>>18002808
She could be the type who's fascinated by "lower class" things.
>>
How do horned grills wear sweaters?
>>
>>18002812
God that's some smug.
>>
>>18002804
You disgust me.
Have your Calvinboard, I suppose. But where I come from that shit won’t fly for a second.
>>
>>18002812
They have to snake their horns through.
Since sweaters stretch it's easy for them to wear.
>>
>>18002812
I bet Arachne silk sweaters are horn proof.
>>
>>18002812
Depends on the shape of the horns. I bet it's like removing or putting on shirts without tipping your glasses.
>>
>>18001989
>teleport into the door and get stuck<