[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/k/ - Weapons



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



> Be a Minnesota cop
> Yoga instructor with sexy accent, wearing silk PJs, approaches your car while your window is down
> Shoot her through the door
> Body and dash cams suddenly not working

Calling it now: negligent discharge. Looks like the ND trolling thread guys had a point after all.
>>
>>34573417
Was he also "negligently-pointing-the-gun-at-her"?

The cop was a Hillary voter and shot her because she was white.
>>
>>34573417
I woulda negligently discharged in my pants if you get a whiff of my drift
>>
>>34573417
That lady's probably been making men have negligent discharges her whole life. Sad this one is fatal
>>
File: ripTD.jpg (11 KB, 225x225)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
Nah, Glocks really are safe. Just don't be a dummy. For reals.

>mfw this is actually true, but not a sufficient restraint for alot of gun owners
>>
Blonde Lives Matter!

when's the fair haired protest going to be?
>>
>>34573514
>when's the fair haired protest going to be?
1934.
>>
>>34573417
>sexy accent
"CRIKEY MATE, YA SHOT ME RIGHT IN THE WALLABINGO! AH, I'M DYIN' YA FAHKIN CUNT"
>>
>>34573417
oh she was australian? probably called the officer a shitcunt and tried to hit him with a rock.
>>
>>34573417
>Calling it now:

news article said she was at drivers side door

and the drivers PARTNER shot her

something is fucked up here
>>
>>34573417
I guess I should post the actual news article rather than making everyone go searching.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-minnesota-police-shooting-idUSKBN1A20EZ
>>
>>34573559
Link to story where they say it was the partner? I haven't seen that at all in the national level news, but maybe the local guys got the info first.
>>
>>34573417
She couldn't handle the American style bantz.
>>
>>34573583
sounds more like it was the other way around
>>
>>34573477
You know, for such an anti-Semitic board, /k/ users seem to have quite the thing for ladies with giant schnozes.
>>
File: IMG_0204.jpg (75 KB, 960x640)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>Zach Damond, who had already taken to calling his father's future bride "mom," told the Minneapolis Star Tribune she called the police because she heard a sound in the alley outside her house.

Uhhhh.... don't talk to me or my husbands son ever again?
>>
File: noses.jpg (16 KB, 400x187)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>34573604
>large noses are jewish
No, jews have a very particular nose shape. There are other varieties of nose that are large but not jewish.
>>
>>34573604
/k/ loves the jews because the jews didnt do anything bad. They had to go through the holocaust and watch 6 million of their families die for jesus christs sake.
>>
>>34573604
She's a Polack, not a Jew.
Either way, /k/ would be on her side. Cops that take off their cameras in a hive of scum and villainy like Minneapolis are almost certainly the problem and part of the reason people don't call cops.
>>
>>34573604
(((Poles)))
>>
>>34573631
Jews have been holocausted or kicked out of over a hundred separate nations because jews are always the victim. Such terrible fate! Such terrible luck!
>>
>>34573604
we're not antisemitic. we just don't like all the abjectly evil things those inbred parasites do.
>>
>>34573635
Don't make me come over there and replace your cabinets or redo your plumbing.
>>
>>34573635
Oh look, it's an Anglo. Hating on Poles while Mohamed rapes his daughter.
>>
>>34573417
Minneapolis anon reporting

I listen to NPR news all the time, including most of yesterday, and somehow managed to not hear about this. This is fucked up.
>>
>>34573673
That's because it's not news in America.
>>
>>34573417
>> Be a Minnesota cop

no

be a mooslime piece of shit that doesn't like naked women

http://kstp.com/news/mohamed-noor-officer-involved-shooting-justine-diamond-fatal-minneapolis-shooting/4544324/?cat=1

partner did the shooting

http://www.startribune.com/woman-killed-in-officer-involved-shooting-in-south-minneapolis/434782213/#1
>>
>>34573697
>be a minnesota cop
>MILF action runs over in pajamas
>dick rising
>preparing to make the move
>partner cockblocks with gun
>>
I just want to remind everyone that the media strategy for things involving firearms is to portray a narrative before the facts are released so that no one ever actually learns the facts. This woman could have been sprinting at the officers on all fours foaming at the mouth and we wouldn't know yet.
>>
>>34573697
I don't see the name of the offending officers in that article.

>Earlier Sunday, someone drew colorful chalk hearts on the driveway pad where Damond was shot, adding names of others, including Jamar Clark and Philando Castile,
Holy fuck I hate niggers.

>She often talked about how much better it was in Australia, where people aren’t allowed to have guns, Hannah said.
Nevermind, it's trash. Good riddance.
>>
>>34573730
She didn't pass one of the most basic immigration tests to become American, that is to get shot.
>>
>>34573726
>facts are released

article said she was shot multiple times

again something is fucked up here

and for now i'm blaming that mooslime cop
>>
>>34573697
> "A source with direct knowledge of the shooting said Monday that the woman was shot multiple times. The source said that Noor was sitting in the passenger seat at the time of the shooting."

Welp, so much for my ND theory.
>>
>>34573711
> glockblocked
>>
>>34573757
well yea

if you are going to shoot someone do you do it fucking once? If he had shot only one time THAT would be an outliers. This means he deliberately shot her, and that means he had a reason.
>>
>>34573644
just make sure you get french canadians for drywall
>>
>>34573782
Seriously though, what alternatives are available to drywall besides brick? Gypsum walls suck.
>>
>>34573730
>>34573757
>>34573734
Oddly ok with this, anti gets blasted, immigration discouraged, blacks yet again portrayed accurately and either an investigation of a durka with a badge or a lot of outrage at a minority fuckup swept under the rug
>>
File: veneer wine cellar.jpg (193 KB, 800x600)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>34573790
interior stone veneer. I install that shit for a living, I can make any room look like a goddamn dungeon.
>>
>>34573444
Trips of truth.
>>
>>34573726

This exactly. You make the news as gripping and heartwrenching as possible for those baitclick ad bucks. Fuck reality and evidence you need that fucking ad revenue.
>>
>>34573834
Doesn't work when the room temperature is too high.
Cellars are cool, wood, insulation and veneer is warm.
>>
>>34573697
>Somali-American
>>
>>34573630
This. My Germanic redhead fiancee has #2 and not a drop of semitic blood in her.

Me, my Oswald Mosley-tier big Anglo schnoz isn't even on that chart.
>>
>>34573880
To be honest I can understand the media outrage in this case - under what circumstances would you find it OK when a cop shoots an unarmed woman in her pyjamas?
>>
>>34573781
>and that means he had a reason.
Yeah, that reason being he's an anti-white muslim terrorist.
>>
>>34573444
>The cop was a Hillary voter and shot her because she was white.

Wat
>>
File: IMG_0004.jpg (69 KB, 639x321)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>34573697
Holy shit

Somali muslim niggers are now police officers shooting blonde unarmed white australian women

What a time to be "American"...
>>
>>34573534
Lol'd way too hard. Also cop will prob get "paid leave" or some shit
>>
>>34573887
what's this issue with sheetrock? too moist down there? you could go with stucco
>>
we investigated ourselves and cleared ourselves of any wrongdoing
>>
>>34573926

My point isnt that its not a bad situation just that even if it werent the media would slap some bullshit onto it to make it one. The news isnt supposed to exist to incite a bunch of shit for ad revenue. Its supposed to be about delivering FACTS. Any more all you hear about anything is a bunch of this guy said this and maybe its right but we have to report it first because AD REVENUE. Or the flipside like way back with the whole Zimmerman case where they purposefully modified the story and withheld facts to sell a bunch of bullshit.
>>
>>34573417
Fucking great our media is already spinning this as an anti gun story here.

And so us Australians get fucked harder.
>>
>>34573887
honestly mate anyone who can afford this shit but doesnt get real stone work just has a cooled wine "cellar" sometimes they arent even below ground. The builders even stock it with wine before they move in cause the people dont know what the fuck they doin lol.
>>
File: IMG_0009.jpg (56 KB, 640x389)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>Legal murder
>Mayor shook his hand before the shooting
How does this make bootlickers on /k/ feel?
>>
>>34573630
I'm Norwegian/Swedish, and have basically no.3.

Maybe Victorian era racists were right.
>>
File: IMG_0010.jpg (41 KB, 478x350)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
Fresh OC from /pol/
>>
File: IMG_0003.jpg (117 KB, 640x645)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>34574039
>Pewdiepie
is that you Mein Fuhrer?
>>
>>34574049
No, I'm a nobody from Minneapolis. Might as well be renamed Little Stockholm.
>>
>>34574025
>How does this make bootlickers on /k/ feel?

Oh crap, I think I just watched an episode of "The First 48" with this guy's partner (also Somali). I though it was awesome there were Somali cops... in a city full of Somalis ...
>>
>>34573926

only if she was attacking the driver cop

seems unlikely tho

i still bet achmed fucked up
>>
>>34573977
>Its supposed to be about delivering FACTS.

These times are gone. Fox, CNN and the other big news outlets mostly deliver news that's targeted at their core audience and the small and local stations hardly get by, so they need to generated ad revenue at any cost.
Since nobody is willing to pay for honest fact based journalism any more we only get yellow press level news. Sad.
>>
>be australian
>get shot
>>
>>34574064
>only if she was attacking the driver cop

Yeah sure, a scared middle age woman who called 911 herself would attack the driver.
But I'm sure the thorough internal police investigation will find something to blame her.
>>
>>34574064
>i still bet achmed fucked up

Solid bet ... interesting how /k/ isn't licking this particular cop's boots, though ...
>>
>>34574084
/k/ doesn't typically lick cops boots.
>>
>>34574084
Ever seen a somali muslim niggers boot? Its too dirty for even /k/ to lick it
>>
>>34574092
Except for the cases where a black person was shot.
>>
File: IMG_0011.jpg (54 KB, 640x714)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>34574092
>Doesnt post ATF/FBI/CIA/NSA memes
Get out
>>
>>34573673
>NPR news
>somehow managed to not hear about this
incredible!
>>
File: IMG_0005.jpg (156 KB, 803x688)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>34574105
>Nigger crime statistics
Which is almost everytime
>>
>>34574115
Yeah, those are straight up mock cops, not licking their boots, mong.
>>
>>34574092
Crossposters from you know where tend you, especially when the vic isn't American (white). In fact, I've heard it repeatedly on this board that stuff like the NFA, particularly the vfg on a pistol AOW nonsense is good because the "lesser races" need those gun restrictions to trip over so they can lose their ability to own a gun at all.

I'ts quite a shame, actually. When it's about cops, "don't tread on me" quickly becomes "he was a good blue boy" and "officer safety", like how a cop can murder a man for driving drunk, because apparently rule of law comes second to killing people you don't like with no accountability.
>>
>>34574105
Because in those cases, the person was usually doing something to deserve it.

Alton Sterling: being held down by cops, reaching into his pocket and trying to pull out a loaded .38 on video after threatening people at a gas station with said gun. Cop points gun at his chest "stop doing that or I will shoot you" *attempt to pull gun intensifies* BANG BANG BANG

"Omg, I can't buhleve dem rayciss poh-lease shot muh little angel."
>>
>>34573946
See: >>34573697

>>34574039
>I'm Norwegian/Swedish, and have basically no.3.
>Maybe Victorian era racists were right.
Of course they were. Racial phenotypes are pretty fucking straight forward.
>>
>>34574084
>this conflicts with my preconceived notion that /k/ always defends cops no matter what
Your preconceived notion is wrong you idiot. We only defend cops when the cops are in the right, as is the case in all the situations BLM chooses to publicize.
>>
>>34574084

Yeah, he's a fucking kebab. Probably trying to uphold sharia law.
>>
>>34573417

"skinny" cop shoots australian anti fun.

>and nothing of value was lost
>>
File: IMG_0013.jpg (81 KB, 640x509)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>34574130
Need more memes to bring cops back to the light and make them the good guys
>>
File: IMG_0012.jpg (103 KB, 800x1816)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>Youre not supposed to shoot unarmed australian women
>:(
>>
>>34573790
venetian plaster - rare but cool
vinyl - cheap but easy and sometimes looks okay
tons of veneers
masonite - crummy
lathe and plaster - everyone just does sheetrock
>>
>>34574142
>Of course they were. Racial phenotypes are pretty fucking straight forward.
This.

No wonder women prefer the BBC, over the pathetic white "men"
T
>>
>TIA
>this is america
>>
>>34574300
obviously the officer was protecting him self from a cock hungry aussy.

also does anyone have confirmation of multiple shots fired? Minneapolis paper only says shot through a car door.
>>
File: sad.jpg (36 KB, 403x403)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>34573529
>tfw hitler was right for real
>>
>>34574359
Pigs gonna pig, who gives a fuck.
>>
>>34573673
>NPR
>not reporting on the brave Somali killing a white woman
Damn, I had to sit down. The room is spinning. My whole life has been a lie.
>>
>>34574105
Black people can't be trusted to not murder themselves in third world country numbers in the easiest to live country in the fucking world. Their lives in fact do not matter.
>>
NPR is a syndicated national new org, often confused with MPR which is MNs state version of NPR. I would be surprised if this went to NPR right away. are you confusing MPR with NPR?

>is any one on this board even old enough to know how to turn on a radio?
>>
I fucking hate everything about living in Minneapolis.
This place turned into a real shithole.
>>
>>34574586
no you just grew up, the world has always been a shit holes, but it gets a little better every generation.
>>
>>34574611
Does it though? Where I was born it used to be so comfortable and familiar, but now every shop within one mile of my house only has spanish signs and speaks spanish. How is it right to feel like a foreigner in a place that I was born and raised?
>>
>>34574638
maybe not for you personally but in general yes as long as you arnt a Syrian.
>>
>I live in Texas
>Went to grandpas land in country to shoot AR
>2 neighbors that live in houses pretty far away from the edge of the land
>About 2 acres of land
>Around 175 meters from gate to end of property
>Have a 4ft tall stand set up 15 meters from gate
>Stay right by gate when shooting
>Half an hour of target shooting later cops pull up
>Cop gets my name and ID me
>Tells me Im not doing anything wrong since im way out of city limits and Im on private property
>Tells me its negligent to be shooting there because the bullet could hit brush and redirect an extreme amount and cause damage
>Tell him i doubt the bullet will leave the property since im shooting at a downward angle 5'6" (shoulder height) at a 4' stand at less than 20 meters away with 10s of meters of thick brush behind it
>Still tells me its not a good idea to be shooting an AR there because i dont know if the bullet could redirect and hit a property somewhere hundreds of meters away
>Cop insists I leave and find another place to shoot
>Leave and go home because i was just about done anyways and didnt want to make a big deal about it

I think this guy was just trying giving me a hard time so I left. Do you think what he said was reasonable or was he just exaggerating to try to get me to stop shooting there?
>>
>>34574653
>be sheriff's deputy
>neighbors call to bitch about the noise
>if you don't get the shooting to stop then you get their bullshit complaint on your personnel record
>come up with whatever bullshit reason you can to get the guy to stop shooting

Sad but common.
>>
>>34574653
bullets do tend to do odd things, it's remotely possible that you could have some fliers in that situation. pretty unlikely but berms make people feel better.
>>
anyone have a good book/pdf on constructing berms?
>>
>>34574653
On your grandfathers land and you didn't tell him "fuck off" in a polite manner?
>>
>>34574718
I was thinking about getting some dirt for a backstop and put it at around 100 meters away or so but everyone in my family acts like that piece of land is so fucking fantastic and how they want to build a house there and all this crap that wont happen so no one wants me to make it into my personal shooting range but Im about to just buy the land off him despite the shit neighbors.
>>
>>34574751
I wish I wouldve but I was about to leave anyways and I was down to a couple mags so i thought its not worth arguing about it with the guy just to shoot in the hot ass sun for another 10minutes
>>
>>34573444
>The cop was a Hillary voter and shot her because she was white.
such is life in Clinton's America
>>
>>34574041
man I wish there was less cancer on pol
>>
>>34574105
/k/ pretty unanimously agreed the guy who shot Philando Castile fucked up bad and should not be a cop.
>>
These stories happen often enough to reinforce the concept of personal responsibility. When a "noise" on my property concerns me I don't call the Gestapo to comb my property looking for armed suspects to an imaginary crime. I definitely don't go literally running to them in the dark after reporting a thing in the dark, they're probably hopped up on adrenalin and goofballs when they roll up anyway. Cops murdered her though, there's no amount of spin they can put on this to absolve the tards. Looking forward to the trial in 2019.
>>
>>34573467
You would have shit your pants?
>>
>>34574950
Their union lawyer will manage to sneak in a bootlicker during voir dire and they'll cause a mistrial when they're the lone vote for acquittal. Then the prosecution will offer a generous plea deal instead of retrying the case, so the guy won't ever be a cop again, but he won't be in prison for the rest of his life like he deserves.
>>
>middle aged
>yoga instructor

1000 dollars says she was acting neurotic and threatened the cop. Fuck with the police and they might fucking shoot you, man woman or child. Real life is not a game, if you report a trespasser they expect one.
>>
>>34575115
It was the other cop who shot her, not the one she was talking to.

Kill yourself, or better yet, call the cops and hope they do it for you
>>
OH, SUDDENLY A WHITE WOMAN GETS SHOT AND ALL YOU RACIST CRACKERS CARE ABOUT POLICE SHOOTINGS?
>>
>>34573630
>tfw roman nose
>but anglo face
I like how my nose is shaped, I'll admit, but it looks kinda small on my big square head.
>>
>>34573630
>Slav-descended
>Nordic nose
I live to trigger nordaboos that pretend Slavs are a yellow menace and not the cousins they like to pretend don't exist.
>>
>>34573834
Thats fucking awesome, your designing my final man cave in the next house.
>>
>>34574945
And then proceeded to never mention the incident again.
>>
>>34575274
Do you think this will last? Has any controversy besides Dorner and Trayvon really entered mythical status here? Castile's case will be added to the anti-bootlick tally and forgotten just like this will be added to the anti-migrant tally and forgotten.
>>
>>34574025
Makes me feel like withholding judgement until a full account of the facts of the matter are available rather than lash out emotionally because my feelings are triggered.
>>
>>34574081
Wasn't there a woman a few weeks ago who called 911 because someone with a knife broke into her house, didn't bother to update 911 when they left, and then decided to run out a show the police the knife the intruder had left behind when they arrived?

People do some damn stupid things.
>>
>>34575274
so what?
>>
>>34575217
Ausfag here.

If she's a member of a criminal gang, has a history of assault and jail time, and attacked the cop, I'll be the first one to say she deserved it.
>>
So far I've been 100% right for publicized police shootings, so I'm going to go ahead and assume it was the nonwhite officers who are at fault.
>>
>>34575389
90% chance she deserved it anyway. a fucking yoga instructor from sydney. good riddance.
>>
>>34574950
>Anti second amendmenter blown away by a somali muslim who will go to court now
If the niggercop gets life in prison its a win win for America. 2birds1stone
>>
>>34573631
>m-muh chosen ones
>always oppressed errywhere
HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
>>34575265
Slavs are unambiguously white, both racially and culturally. Hell, in the CURRENT YEAR I'd say they're culturally more white than western europeans.
>>
>>34575402
(you)
>>
>>34575217
Well........ yeah I mean who gives a fuck until a potential net contributor to society gets clipped regardless of color
>>
>>34575429
i'm not baiting. i just wish she was from melbourne. the only waste here is the waste of white genes. she isn't that bad looking.
>>
>>34574150
>as is the case in all the situations BLM chooses to publicize.
Yeah, BLM has one fucking job and they're really bad at it. Like suspiciously bad at it. How do they keep throwing their weight behind the worst possible cases?

>>34574142
Just make sure you filter out the actual racism from the rational racial info or you'll have African manlets wondering why you keep greeting them with "Top o' the morning" and other such embarrassing kerfuffles.
>>
>>34575381
>so what?
Yeah who cares that someone who was legally carrying his firearm was shot dead by police officers panicking.

>>34574150
>>34575446
And frankly it's because of this shit. The automatic assumption and treating of any black guy shot by the police as having deserved it, when we know there are plenty of cases where they did not.
>>
>>34574945
Right up until the video was released and Castile was clearly audible saying "I'm gonna have to pull it out"

And then it switched over to equal parts Castile being an absolute idiot and Monday morning quarterbacking the cop's exact wording.
>>
>>34575470
>Yeah who cares that someone who was legally carrying his firearm was shot dead by police officers panicking.
if you're black and you even utter the word "gun" around police in the united states, you should fully expect an immediate overreaction. there's a reason that police are tense during pullovers right until they see a respectable white or asian person in the drivers seat.
>>
>>34575482
The root problem is that there should be no law or expectation for drivers to admit to carrying a gun. Cops are human beings like anyone else and adding additional fuel to their paranoid fire is something that should be avoided, not endorsed.
>>
>>34575496
>there's a reason that police are tense during pullovers right until they see a respectable white or asian person in the drivers seat.
White is no relief and Asian just forces you to switch over to preparation for them to jabber at you in Chinese and pretend they don't understand English.
>>
>>34575496
>>34575531
I wonder if this general kind of crap could be avoided if the police had a few years of training instead of a couple of months.
>>
>>34575552
how will a year or more of propaganda prevent jamal from blasting da feyve oh niggah?
>>
>>34575470
>when we know there are plenty of cases where they did not.
Not the publicized cases. The ones that get talked about on /k/ are the ones BLM make famous. BLM purposefully picks cases where they know the black man is in the wrong, because they want it to be as divisive as possible. They know their followers will defend him regardless of his guilt, but they also know that white people won't buy into it if he deserved it.

BLM doesn't want white and black people to agree on the issue of police brutality. They want to drive a wedge between white and black people to cause social unrest. They're pushing a political agenda that relies on upsetting the current order, and increasing racial division is one part of that.
>>
>>34575552
Who the fuck would pay for that?
>>
>>34575567
>cops know when a nigger is about to pull a gun on them
>by process of elimination, cops know when a nigger isn't about to pull a gun on them
>less niggers get shot
>?????
>profit
>>
>>34575585
People who want to be cops?
>>
>>34573986
As an Australian living in USA, I don't know how it could be spun into anti-gun. Unless you mean anti-police-having-guns.
>>
>>34575587
>>less niggers get shot
But why is that a good thing?
>>
>>34575379

Nah, it was a mentally ill person who called the police saying that someone broke into her apartment and then allegedly charged police with a knife

You can chalk that under crazy people
>>
>>34575589
>hey man, we're gonna pay you 50k a year to have dindus shoot at you
>oh also, you need to pay for training

fuckin brilliant mate.
>>
>>34573417
>be Australian
>go to America
>get shot
>>
>>34575589
Forcing cops to acquire more "student debt" will increase the cost of hiring cops or lower the overall quality of cops, despite the extra "training".

And what sort of training would you be giving them for all these years? Classroom training? Unlikely to make any difference. Tactical training? Quite possibly counterproductive since it will only give the cops elevated expectations of combat. 99.9% of what cops do is talking with people and paperwork, if you make them train for years in tactical situations you're training for that 0.1% which will warp their mindframe. If you want cops with years of tactical "training", hire more combat vets. I'm sure the darkies love that.
>>
>>34575587
why not just stop the fucking niggers from shooting the police?

>>34575612
don't worry mate, they're spinning it hard. hopefully leyonhjelm will have one of his classic "British Beast Anally Destroys Five Innocent Female Reporters At Once" moments on sunrise within the next few weeks.

https://twitter.com/DavidLeyonhjelm

i love this man. i still laugh when i remember him tweeting "Looks like one of those assault cars" when those cunts got run over in melbourne.
>>
>>34574397
Last week npr ran a report on unfair sentencing because a black guy who tried to rob a drug dealer was shot dead and the dealer was not charged because it was self defense. Black guys parents think he was a good boy, shouldn't have been shot just because of "one bad decision", grossly unjust for the robbery victim to walk free.
>>
>>34573444
>>34574772
>Minnesota
>Hillary supporters
Lol no. Bernie woulda won.
>>
>>34575587
>>cops know when a nigger is about to pull a gun on them
Yes of course, we should just send cops to precognition school. I can't believe nobody has ever thought of this before!
>>
>>34573467
Shitting yourself is gross anon stop that and your daddy might let you out of the basement.
>>
>>34575621
Jersey?
>>
>>34575675
nope, its like 35-40k where i live
>>
>>34573634
>in a hive of scum and villainy
>like Minneapolis
Know how I know you've never been here?
>>
it's so weird how often police dash cams malfunction whenever a cop accidentally kills someone. they should really hire a better IT department.
>>
>>34575408
>they're culturally more white than western europeans

Oh boy, you've clearly never visited a slav country.
>>
>>34574130
Are you fucking kidding me? I mean, I will give you that the mostly /pol/ people are idiots and don't know firearms laws, yeah. But I'm really fucking sick of this "OH NOW WE'RE BOOTLICKERS HUH" meme.

We aren't throwing out "Don't tread on me." We just had a massive Waco thread the other day that actually went in-depth and got moved to /his/. We've got plenty of "don't tread on me." We're just also sick of getting portrayed like monsters in the media. This gets blamed on guns, like the cops shouldn't have them or if only those poor folks didn't buy that illegal gun off the street to try and shoot a cop they wouldn't be dead; shit like that. There's also the fact that while there are reasons to distrust authority, we still need someone to keep order. No matter how "SHALL" you are, you'd still rather have cops than have to deal with all your own shit on your own. A society needs at least the illusion of order.

That illusion is really hard to perpetuate when it's constantly being attacked in the media as racist and oppressive. This is somewhat different from exposing a legitimately oppressive regime. Most of the cases the media has flipped the fuck out over in the past half-decade and given BLM a voice for have been absolute, abject bullshit. Things where once you get the facts, you realize the cops did literally nothing wrong if you go by the training standards of even holding a fucking CCW permit or whatever. And it's a fucking shame, because then legitimately shitty, faulty cases like Castille or this happen.

So no, it isn't always like that for cops. Look at this thread. I mean, sure, blame it on the dude being Somali if you want to deflect, but I don't think anyone's defending the fucker. There's almost literally no excuse here, and I don't think anyone read this before seeing his name and went "Yeah, OK."

>Cop can murder a man for driving drunk
Are you referring to that straight-up execution that was punished and universally reviled? That one?
>>
>>34575643
I emailed a news.com.au reporter who kept posting anti-gun articles offering to give perspective as I'm Australian as can be, have a master's degree, married with children and conceal carry everywhere I go in the great state of Arizona.

Didn't even get an acknowledgement.
>>
>>34575732
of course you didn't. everyone fucking hates the media, but the media sticks around like a bloody rash and pretends that everyone loves it.
>>
>>34574520
You do realize NPR has localized affiliates and local shows, right? That the programming, station name, frequency, etc., all change by location, right? And that if they don't have a full show they often take a break and just read local headlines?

I mean, it's not on All Things Considered yet, sure, but I'd be a bit surprised.

>is anyone on this board even old enough to know hot to turn on a radio a hurr dee durr
This board probably has one of the highest average ages, same as the hobby itself. Plus, turning on a car radio isn't fucking hard. And on top of that, most of the people I know who listen to NPR and the like are young hipster types.
>>
>>34575656
>being held at gun point
>shit I'm so hungry
>let me just try to pull this snickers bar out of my back pocket
>as fast as I can
If you're stupid enough to look like you're reaching for a weapon when held at gun point you deserve to be shot.
>>
>>34574653
>Tells me I'm not doing anything wrong
>Rest of story is about him saying you did something wrong

Poor choice of words, man.

Fuck that cop though, and fuck neighbors. I always want to have nice neighbors or someone in the next lot over, but I always hear shit like this about people a mile away calling in noise complaints or whatever. I just want to have a fucking shooting range in my back yard, man.
>>
File: IMG_5351.png (1.36 MB, 814x831)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
Read this pic
>>
File: 65465.png (375 KB, 572x464)
375 KB
375 KB PNG
>>34573467
>>34575073
I laughed hard
>>
>>34575791
so,... she got some iron karma?
>>
>>34574820
no anon, you are the cancer
>>
>>34575754
I prefer npr and all things considered over anything else on the radio.

Sadly they also tend to fixate on "Russian meddling" and "healthcare" and don't leave nearly enough time for actual news. They have some gems, though. Interesting to hear perspective different to my own.
>>
>>34575791
Mommy?
>>
>>34574025
Bootlickers will defend him to death.
Mark my words.
>>
>>34575791
>guns are bad and i should have no right to defend myself
>oh shit i need defending, better call guys with guns
>subhuman cop pulls up and shoots her immediately

today was a good day
>>
>>34575482
He was "clearly audible saying", "I'm not pulling it out" - you moron. Watch the video again, I just did for the 12312th time.
>>
>>34575828
This isn't a very shocking statement, that's what boot lickers do.
Could you expand, if I pet my dog would he bark?
If I water my plants will they grow?
If I watch the sun all day will it set?
>>
>>34575496
And this excuses what now?
>>
>>34575717
Damn where the fuck is worse than Jew Jersey where you have to pay to get trained let alone that much
>>
>>34575652
>"one bad decision"
Gettin' real sick of that meme. From whoever. There was a dumb white chick that tried to steal candy recently and assaulted the security so she's copping a felony. Same fucking excuse.

There's "making a bad decision" and "committing a (fucking) crime." I make bad decisions all the time. I drink too much, I stay up too late, sometimes I just act dumb. I don't just go "You know what I need to do right now? I'm going to commit a felony because I want money."

That's not making a bad decision, that's being a criminal asshole.
>>
>>34575846
Does the bear shit in the woods?
>>
>>34575642
Medical training would be nice, I doubt it would make sense to go full EMT, but we can dream. Better bet is for more time spent two to a car and more focus on pairing up newer guys with veterans, and specifically on temperament and approach.

The easiest way to keep a hot head out of trouble is to make him second fiddle to calm guy who doesn't go looking for shit.

>>34575638
Yeah, top fucking stuff, mate. Have a good one.
>>
>>34575791
>Facebook update now constitutes an official "outspoken" statement.

Get a grip, she's not Feinstein. Every Australian knows they will go through high school and university not being shot. Americans actually have a credible threat of that happening.

I'm pro-gun but I'm also not retarded. Did you read her actual words? She prefers nogunz, but accepts guns. Hence she WAS living in USA willingly
>>
File: 1480060311179.jpg (35 KB, 450x386)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>34573417
What do you expect from a 3rd world shithole? Given the demographics and change in culture, that's what America now is.

RIP America.
>>
>>34575652
>shouldn't have been shot just because of "one bad decision"
He shouldn't have been. Unfortunately he forced the other guy to do so.
>>
>>34575348
wrong, you were supposed to answer like a nigger and make a fb post
>>
>>34573763
Yeah. Multiple shots?

I had to look it up. I had no idea. That's insane. That's gonna lead to some jail time. I don't see how you talk yourself out of it unless there is something crazy to the story we don't know.

I mean, Noor is in the passenger seat, his buddy is next to him so he shoots multiple times through the door sweeping his partner? Was he trying to kill the partner or something?
>>
>>34575805
Nah, I'm down with that. A couple years back I was a delivery driver and if I didn't have my iPod or didn't feel like it I'd just leave NPR on. That affiliate was particularly good, but generally it was pretty great content and reporting. There was only one show that I couldn't listen to (Michelle something I think) because it was so fucking biased and stupid, and it actually got cancelled within half a year of me listening to NPR, so it was fine.

Haven't listened lately. I can't imagine I could right now. Seeing how the rest of the media is, I can't imagine it's anything other than Trump shit right now. It's exhausting. Different perspective is one thing; I often agreed, or took away something new. But sometimes I can only deal with so much "Guns are bad, you're bad, fuck Drumpf, etc. etc."
>>
>>34575855
Does the Pope have a funny hat?

Is a frog's butthole water-tight?
>>
>>34575903
Is the Pope catholic?
Does the Pope help pedophiles get away with their crimes?
>>
File: 1450735957614.png (6 KB, 356x480)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>hire a subhuman from a country with 68 average iq
>expect good things
>>
>>34575805
>>34575899
I used to listen to MPR often back when I worked for FedEx and I honestly enjoyed it except for the BBC hour and anything to do with guns or Hillary during the election. I'm glad I've stopped following news stations now though, I'm burnt the fuck out.
>>
>>34575927
>He was a good boi he didnt do nothing
>He wuz the cop

Now we are getting in some real dilemmas aren't we.
>>
>>34575892
>implying cops ever go to prison
He's going to be quietly asked to leave and get a job in security and lead a stable working-class existence for the rest of his life.
>>
>>34575951
Life is confusing nowadays
>>
>>34575837
Not the guy you replied to, but saying that as you reach for something isn't exactly convincing or reassuring.
>>
>>34575728
>Are you referring to that straight-up execution that was punished and universally reviled? That one?
I saw it defended here, an example of "taking out the trash", because the drunkard "murdered his wife" (because she wasn't wearing a seatbelt). Obviously, the anonymous nature of this place means people can be fishing for (you's) but it wasn't universally reviled. The problem is that the man got away easy. It took a year for him to be fired and get charged (leniently), whereas the drunk driver had charges waiting for him before he reached the hospital (he died so he never could be charged). Don't you think that's a problem? That the system is so trusting of even the most obvious corrupt officer that it takes so long to remove and lightly slap on the wrist a murderer?
>>
>>34573417
Any time their body cams cease to function they should be fired.
>>
>>34575862
>Every Australian knows they will go through high school and university not being shot.
speak for yourself. when i was 12 i had drug dealers and weapons traffickers coming to my house every night. it was only because of a quick thinking cop that i was able to avoid being shot by a police entry team.
>>
>>34575643
>https://twitter.com/DavidLeyonhjelm

this guy is pure gold, thanks for sharing
>>
>>34575726
>an ex-jock knowing electronics and/or working with cops
Yeah no, fuck that.
>>
>>34576032
At what stage was a gun fired in a school or university to make your LARP relevant?
>>
>>34575998
No, I get you. I kind of just ranted and that was the thing that set me off because the fucker did get punished.

I agree wholeheartedly, though. I absolutely think there is a problem, that's sort of my point. I was saying we shouldn't and don't bootlick no matter what, just like we shouldn't automatically assume they're racist and evil or whatever. Of course, though, I'm here, I'm a proponent of the 2nd more for governmental reasons than just liking guns. I don't trust their authority at all, and we straight-up need one of these fuckers to catch life or execution eventually, because there's too much "paid leave" crap protecting them in cases where legitimate wrong is done. They feel literally above the law, and they should be more beholden to it than anyone else.

>>34576019
Also, this. It's so fucking transparently, glaringly, screamingly clear to everyone what they're doing with that. It's one thing if there was a verifiable malfunction, or "oh I didn't catch video of talking to that one lady that one time." But if they're responding to a 911 call with risk of an intruder or whatever, and ESPECIALLY if they get in a situation where shots are fired, they better have the fucking thing on or get punished for it.

I don't want that 1984 feel of being recorded 24/7, especially when dealing with cops, and I can maybe understand them having that feeling. But until shit like this stops happening and we can have some faith in their ability and authority again, they cannot be allowed to be given a system to try and make this better and then just cover it up and say "oops" like we don't know exactly what the fuck they're doing with them.
>>
>>34575763
>implying cops need years of training to know when a black is acting shifty.
>>
>>34576060
To be fair it was "go through" not "go to and be at." Still not fully there.

>>34576032
That sounds like a personal problem, though. Only way it isn't is if you were like "oh no, these squatters have taken my home, and now they're selling drugs!"
>>
>>34575983
He was already reaching for his wallet.
And be careful, it's almost like you're saying it's okay to be shot for being socially awkward.
>>
>>34573417
There are only two plausible explanations:
1) The cop was a fucking moron who doesn't know shit about basic gun safety, and ND'ed (seems supported by the fact she was shot through the door of the cop car).
OR
2) She was a dumb cunt who was doing something stupid.

Either is equally likely, but my money is on "cop who only fingers his Glock when he's showing it off and has no trigger discipline."
>>
>>34576067
My figuring is that all of us are being watched individually in so many ways that cop cameras provide zero information on us that could be gotten otherwise. It's is purely to protect us from them. Also police are protected in ways non-police aren't so we don't really have the legal breathing room to legally abuse police the same way they can do to us.
>>
>>34573417
American cops are fucking mental. No I don't hate guns. These psychopaths need to be removed and police "doctrine" needs a huge overhaul.
>>
>>34576110
You have to understand, a good 30-40% of the electorate are mental children who think that Law and Order and CSI are real life.
>>
>be american
>get shot

>move to america
>get shot
>by cops
>for no reason

truly the land of the free.

also
>mudshit as cop
kek, Europe surely is falling. Oh wait

Will this situation result in massive riots too?
>>
>>34575837
Maybe he should have strained his big monkey lips and tried enunciating. I know they don't like "talking white" but when you're dealing with a nervous cop it really isn't a good idea to use your ghetto mumbles.
>>
>>34576108
True. It's unacceptable.

I just had a thought. It was in a cop car, right? They still have dashcams, don't they? I doubt they'd have video, but maybe they could sort of hear what happened. I mean, they could at least hear if she was screaming at them or something or if he said "STOP" or literally-fucking-anything before he started shooting.
>>
>>34575971
Yanez was outright fired, this case is going to the same court and it's not long after the Philando case.
>>
>>34576060
are you unfamiliar with the concept of a debt? or indeed the concept of criminals having guns? do you think that the cops were rocking up to my house to surprise the fortnightly meeting of the historical criminals imitation association with their 100% accurate replicas and uniforms?

>>34576079
>That sounds like a personal problem, though.
how the fuck is it a personal problem if i had weapons traffickers visiting my house? the guns they were handling went somewhere, and i doubt they went to law abiding citizens.

what, are the home invasions in melbourne personal problems too? was 9/11 a personal problem?
>>
>>34575856
>cops are now EMTs too
Who's going to pay for that?
>>
>>34575791
Do you think he groped her dead tiddies?
>>
>>34576156
uhhhh
>>
>>34576148
It's a personal problem because, generally, you did some shit to have fucking WEAPONS TRAFFICKERS coming into your fucking house. I mean, I only know so much about Australia, but I don't think that's a normal experience. Sounds like you got into some shit. Personal problem.
>>
>>34576110
The vast majority of cops go their entire careers without ever firing their gun outside of a range. Your perception of reality has been warped by the media.
>>
>>34576162
oh fuck mate you got me, yeah i was actually running the third largest gun trafficking network in new south wales at 12. it's all my fault. sorry.

do you think that weapons traffickers exist in a fucking vacuum? are you ignorant to what's going on in melbourne? criminals have guns, and they absolutely do use them. gun crime in australia is not a hypothetical.
>>
>>34576156
He's a Somalian, so yes.
>>
>>34576088
I'm not saying the cop wasn't an overly jumpy faggot. I'm saying that when you get pulled over, especially after you tell a cop you're armed, you keep your hands at ten and two unless he tells you otherwise, and when he does tell you to move them you do it slowly while describing what you're doing to him.

If you have a functional brain you take your wallet and insurance documents out and put them on your dashboard before he even comes up to your car.

I don't know if it's true but I heard Castile was high at the time. If that's not true then whatever, don't jump down my throat, but if he was, being high combined with the cop being nervous and giving shitty directions would have made him more likely to keep reaching for his wallet when all common sense says he should have kept his hands on the wheel.

For some reason with this everyone has to pick a side instead of saying that maybe both of them were retards and it just went South. In that kind of scenario the cop is almost always going to be the one who walks away alive.
>>
>>34573730
>She often talked about how much better it was in Australia, where people aren’t allowed to have guns, Hannah said.
Cop was clearly just killing a deep cover domestic terrorist. National hero.
>>
>>34576094
>The cop was a fucking moron who doesn't know shit about basic gun safety, and ND'ed
I think she was shot repeatedly.

Though let's examine your second option. They haven't said she was armed, and believe me if she was they'd have released that information already. So even if she threatened one of the officers (baseless conjecture to justify your ideology) then the shooter not only has no knowledge of the continuum of force, but he's also a pussy of the highest order. If she wasn't armed, how is she going to kill either one of them, with two of them there. Can't stop one woman with two male officers? lol.
>But she could have been armed
But she wasn't...?
>>
File: 1439882101499 (1).jpg (94 KB, 788x526)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>34576176
Nah, I know gun control doesn't work because then you get shit like this.

I'm just saying you're the sever outlier, man. I think someone in your family or something was, you know, a fucking criminal, and the original statement was about normal people. Not families involved in arms trafficking. Of course someone involved in arms trafficking brings that risk.
>>
>>34576136
He's pretty clear on the video you insufferable cunt.
>>
>>34576150
Well, if we cut back our military budget and corporate welfare budget like we should I'm sure we can spare a few dollars here and there.
>>
>>34576187
Also, they were in a fucking car. Roll up the window and lock the door.

Really, there is pretty much no conceivable reason for this to have happened, even if she was doing something stupid. I am really, really, really interested to hear what half-baked fucking excuse he comes up with for shooting through the car door past his partner.
>>
>>34573604
/k/ likes all big guns, no matter their form.
>>
>>34576187
Yeah. At first I thought ND but she was shot a few times.

So it is extremely unlikely it is an ND. It's also unlikely that she would've put the passenger side cop in fear of his life but not the driver's side cop.

I think black lives matter is gonna get their first cop sentenced for the murder of an unnarmed citizen and its gonna be a black somali man. Will the organization implode?
>>
>>34576185
If you are trying to be funny - you're not.
>>
>>34576231
>the federal government will pay for it
Yeah, that's what our country needs. More communities reliant on the federal government. You're a real egg head.
>>
>>34576211
>I think someone in your family or something was, you know, a fucking criminal
my family is extremely fucked. surprisingly the arms traffickers weren't that bad, the drug dealers were. i think the arms traffickers knew what they were dealing with.

>and the original statement was about normal people.
again, the home invasions in melbourne. unless granny is somehow participating in gun battles with the local gangs, there is no reason for 8 people to break into her house at night with guns. but that sort of thing happens. it's the niggers.

we only have low homicide rates in australia because of our organized criminals shying away from gun battles. now that we're bringing in savages, we're experiencing more violent crime.

this is the sort of thing we should be experiencing
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melbourne_gangland_killings

and this is the sort of thing we're getting now
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/audis-targeted-in-home-invasion-and-carjacking-in-melbournes-west-20170522-gwaozf.html
>>
>>34576243
Do I hear a terrorist sympathizer in the crowd? You should go harass some cops so we can make America great again after purging all you un-Americans.
>>
>>34576182
Did you see the video? The cop was giving unclear, counter-intuitive instructions that were just escalation the situation by putting Castile in a position where he wasn't sure how to do several things at once without getting shot. High or not, Yanez was a terrible cop.
>>
>>34576241
No. They'll double down and actually be pissed, because OH WELL WHEN IT'S A WHITE WOMAN etc. etc. etc.

They're not designed to actually get anything done or promote legitimate outrage. They're a band of Alinsky school fucks who are just intentionally promoting social division.
>>
>>34576243
Truly my heart bleeds for the foreigner who came to my country and said I should be stripped of my rights, then was hoisted by her own petard.
>>
>>34575837
I just did, again, he says "I'm gonna have to pull it out."

Trust me here man, I used to work for a closed captioning company. I'm pretty good at deciphering audio.
>>
I am also wondering what the partner/driver side guy is telling the investigators.

Was he afraid of his life? What did he do to difuse the situation?

I wonder what its like to be in the car and know your partner just shot right across you multiple times into some (almost certainly) harmless lady.

I mean, i don't want to be in that situation, but I wonder what the other cop will say.
>>
>>34576263
Well, that's fair. I did know things were getting worse, it's like that everywhere. Even in my town in Florida. Shit's scary. I was just a little thrown by the specific "cops busting in and shooting at drug dealers" bit.
>>
>>34576264
>>34576280
Good lord, aren't we edgy today. God, I hate summer.
>>
>>34576280
Don't cops in Australia carry guns? I legit don't know.

Cops would still have guns. It wouldn't affect this I guess.

Like... I doubt ppl in NYC would be happy if their cops didn't have guns.
>>
>>34576293
>cops snitching on cops
>cop is a Black Muslim
He's going to be told that if he says anything besides "his partner is the best cop he's ever seen" he will be thrown to the dogs. He's probably in a situation where he has to tow the party line and hope he falls into obscurity before his partner gets into trouble and he gets pulled in with him.
>>
>>34576182
You do realizing you're apologizing for a shitty cop coming from a shitty system, right? You're not being an ass so I'm being nice but I can't give any leeway for apologists. I've been an ass to cops when I've been pulled over but I'm obviously still alive. It's not reasonable in any sense to expect a private citizen to act perfectly to a T at all times, or any given time.
>>
>>34576305
If you hate it so much then why do you come here every summer to complain about the stuff we talk about year round?
>>
>>34576293
On a side note, I wonder how fucked their hearing is. Imagine that retard firing his gun inside the car right beside you, most likely without hearing protection on - eeeeeeeeee.
>>
>>34576314
>Don't cops in Australia carry guns? I legit don't know.
yes, they do. normally .40 S&W glocks.
>>
File: 1383959962859.jpg (101 KB, 568x700)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>34573534
>>
>>34576249
By largely cutting federal taxes and increasing local taxes? What? Was I not clear?
>>
>>34576295
I didn't know this about FL. Murders rapes vehicle thefts increased from 2015-2016. But "crime" fell in florida because robberies dropped drastically.

Weird. But you know, when I was at FSU (no car) I just typically didn't go out at night by myself and stayed very close to areas with foot-traffic.

In Boca of course I wouldn't mind wandering around at night but there aren't that many places to walk around.
>>
>>34576314
>>Don't cops in Australia carry guns? I legit don't know.
Yes, cops in Australia carry guns.

She said that America should be like Australia (cops with guns, most other people without), because she was scared of being shot. But when she heard a bump in the night, she called the cops because she was unarmed and then got shot by the cop.

She wanted to disarm me yet it was a cop, whom she trusted to carry a gun, that shot her. Hoisted by her own petard.
>>
>>34576293
You know, he must have just had the biggest "Dude, what the FUCK?" moment in human history.

Like, he's just sitting there, looking at a moderately attractive woman coming up to the car, maybe exchanging a few words, then BANGBANGBANG she's dead, there's a hole in the car door, your ears are ringing and you've got powder burns. Then you just turn to this shaking little Somali fuck holding a Glock and have to piece together what the fuck was going on in his stupid little head.

I mean, I hadn't thought about that until hypothetical, the partner probably has fucking powder burns if he had to shoot across him. He shot through the car door, she wasn't on the passenger side, so he had to shoot like RIGHT FUCKING THERE.
>>
>>34576336
Yeah. Of all the things firing guns IRL surprised me compared to movies-- the hearing.

One of the guys convinced me to fire a 1911 (45) with no ear-pro. Just a shot. And my ears rang for 2 days. Not terribly bad. But it was a ring. That must be horrible for the cop.

But yeah, I'd really love to know what the partner said. And who the partner is.
>>
>>34576361
>Well, if we cut back our military budget and corporate welfare budget like we should I'm sure we can spare a few dollars here and there.
You cite cutting back federal programs but make no mention whatsoever of increasing local taxes.

Regardless, local communities have more important things to spend their money on than training every cop to be an EMT.
>>
File: 1496033238174.gif (511 KB, 245x175)
511 KB
511 KB GIF
>>34576233
>>
>>34576363
Its such a sad situation. But the very dark irony is plain for all to see.
>>
>>34576391
So they should only focus on one thing at a time?
>>
>>34576369
>Like, he's just sitting there, looking at a moderately attractive woman coming up to the car, maybe exchanging a few words, then BANGBANGBANG she's dead, there's a hole in the car door, your ears are ringing and you've got powder burns. Then you just turn to this shaking little Somali fuck holding a Glock and have to piece together what the fuck was going on in his stupid little head.
I would have shot that Somali fuck right there. Claimed that he went psycho and shot the woman then turned the gun on me. Ballistic forensics would back me (his bullets in her) up and I'd be hailed a hero.
>>
>>34576411
It's a zero sum game. Money can be spent on many different things, but there is only a finite amount of money to be spent and medical training for cops for the RARE case when they have to shoot somebody (who more often than not will be a junkie who deserved it) is pretty fucking low on the list of priorities.
>>
>>34576416
You know, honestly, probably not far off from what happened. The more comes out, the more we all talk, there is no logical reason he even drew.
>>
>>34576285
Uh-huh, right. You must have been GREAT at your job.

He CLEARLY says, "I'm [NOT] pullin' it out" @ 1:37, right before Yanez draws @1:39.
https://youtu.be/9Y7sgZZQ7pw
>>
>>34575879
Stop being a hippocrip, anon.
>>
She probably witnessed them doing something illegal so they figured they better silence the witness to their crimes
>>
The current year
>Ever living in a city
>Actually calling the cops
>Approaching police without having your wife's son training a black rifle on them from a concealed position
Wew-fuckin-lad, she got what she deserved
>>
>>34576431
I'm a small government guy but I'm thinking we probably aren't paying cops enough. You get what you pay for. What I mean by that is the pay is low enough that we sort out of the pool of potential applicants a meaningful number of very competent cops.

Yes, many places will offer cops some absurd retirement benefits but the pay is gonna be low. If you are inclined to protect and serve but think you are also capable of getting much better pay for a less stressful job, you'll get: those who just really want to be cops (for good and bad reasons) and people who may not be able to do much more.

I had class with a guy who worked for FL DOC and also did some work cops in HR and the subtext of the conversation about what was going wrong in the prisons was the applicant pool.
>>
>>34576067
Their bodycams were off because they didn't even get out of the car, and they're only supposed to turn them on when out of the car.

What I want to know is how she called 911 about a noise outside and they got dispatched to a possible assault.
>>
>>34576148
You're off topic. Original comment drew comparison between both nations and school shootings. You missed the point, spewed fiction about underground drug wars and now you're angry. I don't care about your fiction. It's not relevant.
>>
>>34576150
You, me, and not Jamal.

That said, don't whine about how cops don't have medical training and refuse to pony up for them to get it like some people do.
>>
File: mfwnervous.jpg (42 KB, 960x686)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
Mfw I realize the BLM movement's actual goal was to work the retarded trigger- happy knuckle- draggers in blue into such a fearful lather that they start shooting respectable white people and decent Americans call for actual reigning in of police power so that the chimps can chimp uninhibited. Well played nigs, well played. This is what we get for teaching apes chess.
>>
File: 1457843181178.gif (2.02 MB, 500x500)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB GIF
>>34576503
That's what the supposed noise was, probably a drunken scuffle.

What I'd like to know is how she called 911 and they actually responded.
That's probably why she got shot, they showed up and she started berating them for taking so fucking long.
>>
>>34576458
"What someone says exactly reflects what their actions are"
>>
>>34576241
She could have put the passenger in fear for his partner's life, but at this point it doesn't seem likely.

And BLM isn't even going to get involved.
>>
>>34576503
If the noise sounded like someone screaming or shouting maybe?

but what about the dashcam? Maybe it was one that only turned on when cops hit a certain speed? But this means we won't know what happened I guess.

The blaze said, with no real sourcing, that the partner was described as stunned by the shooting.
>>
File: CzIMpOpUoAACvhp.jpg (98 KB, 599x400)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>34576554
That's just how they talk, they actually cannot speak to someone without offending their womanly Yankee sensibilities.
>>
>>34576548
The niggers haven't learned to play 5D chess. I blame the Saudis.
>>
>>34576560
I mean, anything is possible. But that is unlikely. I mean they would've come out and said something. But seriously, that's some major fear to pop off shots into the door that close to your partner. I mean, you can shoot your partner, stuff could ricochet.

Something went seriously wrong. Simplest explanation is Noor went crazy.
>>
>>34576556
I'm assuming you're not CC anon, but I'd like to point out your argument is moot and you're moving the goalposts, and thus worthless.

>>34576584
I don't like rolling around in stereotypes but after playing with a few in Squad this morning, yeah you're right. Why are they so annoying?
>>
>>34576483
>>I'm a small government guy but I'm thinking we probably aren't paying cops enough.
Making cops also be EMTs means they'd be underpaid even more.
>>
>>34576593
Nope, that Goodall bitch was doomed us all
>Lady Liberty in sand soon, friends
>>
>>34576519
>don't whine about how cops don't have medical training
I don't. I don't expect cops to have medical training, that's what EMTs are for.
>>
>>34576156
>Mohammed
>Somalian

Abso-fuckin-lutely.
>>
>>34576607
They'd be fine if they weren't so rabidly anti-American.
>>
>>34576615
I'm not really gonna wade into that. I wasn't the EMT person. I have no major thoughts on that. I'm just saying paying cops more upfront will probably get you a better pool of applicants.

I don't think there is much to the requirement for BA or Masters Degree for police work and that data is hard to interpret. But paying them more would probably shift the averages in a positive direction.

Of course medical care after shootings does matter. Cops probably do leave a lot of people-- including their own officers-- to bleed out while waiting on ambulances but that is a separate discussion.
>>
File: 1500211641567.jpg (69 KB, 533x800)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>34575115
meanwhile today in Italy a crazy man threatened some bus drivers with a knife the tried to stab a police officer arrived on the scene, which was saved only by his bulletproof vest. The guy got arrested, unscathed (but will get raped hard by the guys at the police station, that's how it works here but don't ask don't tell). There he'd be dead. Not saying one is better than the other, just pointing out the difference in doctrine
>>
>>34575273
Will it have a cask of amontillado?
>>
>>34576266
I'm not saying the cop was high, I read Castile was. Either way when a cop gives you confusing instructions you stop and ask for clarification. When in doubt keep your hands visible.

>>34576322
How am I apologizing for him? I think he should be fired, prohibited from ever being a cop again, and should never have been one in the first place. If he's as jumpy as the video showed he should never have gotten past an initial interview for police academy or whatever training he went through.

And ffs sake I'm not saying you succ his dicc or anything, just "yessir" "no sir" and follow directions. Record everything, because as we've seen their cameras mysteriously seem to turn off when they shoot people, but unless you think your life is in danger just complain afterwards and if it's something bad enough send the video/audio to the media. Regardless of who is right and who is wrong the cop is going to be faster on the draw, and you'd have to be in some absolutely crazy situation to be justified in shooting a cop in self defense. And even if you were the rest of the cops would come after you assuming you just murdered one of them because that happens way more often than people shooting at them justifiably.
>>
>>34576680
>I'm just saying paying cops more upfront will probably get you a better pool of applicants.
I agree, but the money just isn't there. Maybe if we start hanging local small-time politicians for corruption we'll be able to have nice things, but until then trying to pay cops more will do nothing but bleed already struggling people dry.
>>
>>34573630
Ah, so Washington was of Roman descent.
>>
>>34576696
I mean, we should, and we would, but we really need to just line up and summarily execute pretty much all of Congress, put in term limits, and start over. That'd go a long way.
>>
>>34573763

Yeah, there's no way something fucked didn't happen. Unless it turns out she whipped a pistol from her skivvies, this dude should go right to jail.
>>
>>34576717
The aesthetic similarities between American and Rome are no accident of fate.
>>
>>34575496
>if you're black and you even utter the word "gun" around police in the united states, you should fully expect an immediate overreaction
Being black isn't part of it. Cops wil clench no matter your color when informed of a firearm, CC or not.
>>
>>34576696
This. Its sucks cause I don't want to pay more taxes and I don't want to give the state more excuse to use cops to squeeze revenues out of people. But in general it would be good if local governments got their priorities straight.

And it isn't like all cops are bad, or even that the average cop is bad. It is a small percentage. But we can probably bring the bottom up a little.

>>34576719
I don't go for any violence like that but we do have a crazy problem in 'Merica where everyone hates congress but thinks their particular congress person is alright (if they even know their name).
>>
>>34576784
Being black is probably part of it. But i agree it seems cops are institutionally taught to fear guns.

Most videos on youtube and in my own CC class they come up with clever ways of letting the cop know you're "carrying" without ever using the word gun. But even that implication is scary-- what if a cop hears the word gun they are gonna mag-dump? Did anyone sign up to allow these people that type of legal authority?
>>
>>34574084

>ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A BOOTLICKER

Shut the fuck up, you edgy teen. I guarantee you're one of these people that preaches about anarchy and shit, but the second somebody slapped you or stole your shit, you'd call the cops instantly.

Take your Guy Fawkes mask and Communist Manifesto and fuck off back to your cave.
>>
>>34575621
$50k/ year? What the fuck?
Around SF, all of the Bay Area counties pay a lot per hour, plus overtime for all the 12 hr days, allow sellback of generous vacation (which the fuckers need to use for vacay, really), AND retire after 20 years.
>>
>>34576800
Every American hates 98% of US Senators.
>>
>>34573417

Minnesota is a never-ending buffet of entertainment.
>>
>>34576800
That's why I don't vote. We need to get like minded individuals to move to an isolated area in the mountains with sympathetic local governments. Once we're all set up, we need to be ranging out and stealing the little children; gonna raise us up an army. Then we set them loose with battle rifles and the Constitution in hand. Wipe it all away and start from scratch
>>
>>34574139
This.
>>
are the cops black?
>>
>>34576868
yes,the bitch was fine as hell though
>>
>>34576873
>DIS RACIS WHITE BITCH CALLED US COS SOME NIGGAS BE TRYIN TO GET SOME GIBS, SHIEEEET
>LES SHOW HER
>>
>>34576873
40
>>
>>34576142
Yanez was strongly encouraged to resign in lieu of being fired.
>>
>>34576838
Wrong. I even hate my own two.
>>
>>34576928
that changes nothing
>>
>>34573534
VAJOINA, IN MAH VAJOINA MATE
>>
The worst part about this is even when the cop is convicted we'll have people saying "SEE, THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF INSTITUTIONAL RACISM BECAUSE HE KILLED A WHITE WOMAN AND WENT TO PRISON BUT THE COP WHO SHOT A BLACK MAN WALKED FREE!!"

I hate this state and hate the fact that I already know how this is going to shake out.
>>
>>34576316
It's "toe the (party) line", you mongoloid.
Fucking lazy millenials ruined all the schools forever, apparently.
>>
>>34576941
pics then, burden of proof is on you
>>
>>34576675
Luckily I haven't experienced that, even though I hear about it everywhere.

>>34576688
I think he meant, "[whether Castile was] high or not,"

And you're apologizing by giving excuses for cops shitty behavior. In the end it doesn't matter what Castile did, Yanez fucked up and many others have in the same vein. Saying, "I'm sorry this happened, but our officers don't know any better so you should be on your best behavior " is apologizing.

Also the idea of "complaining afterwards" is never a reasonable suggestion. Luckily we're finding more judges agreeing with that.
>>
>>34577019
look it up i aint doing shit for free
>>
>>34576979
This hasn't happened yet. I may, but it hasn't happened yet. But yeah, its a shame because it probably will. Unless the police are gonna just roll with the "I was in fear for my partners life" narrative.

Let me lay it out-- young cop, good kid trying to do what you can.

Get called to an area expecting a possible assault.

Woman walks up to you clearly agitated

Reaches for waistband you see something black.

You shoot.

What jury wants to convict the first black somali police officer just trying to do some good? He was in fear for his partners life. She reached for the waistband.

Cop gets fired and the city pays a few mill and goes on about its business.
>>
>>34577006
You people crying about muh lennials are a diamond dozen I swear.
>>
>>34577031
40
>>
>>34577038
Especially because if a kebab gets killed by a woman, his spoop wanders the Earth forever.
>>
>>34577038

That's the other probable outcome. I'd give it a 50/50 at this point. Hennepin County juries are really unpredictable.
>>
>>34576847
> Battle rifles
> For urban warfare

Stay away from my children.
>>
>>34576935
http://www.startribune.com/city-of-st-anthony-fires-yanez/428935523/

Well, how're we going to define "fired" here? He's a union member so his termination needs to be negotiated.
>>
>>34576928
>>34577054
Are you saying she's a problem solver?
>>
>>34577078
Plot twist--

BLM supports the black cop because they don't want to see a black cop go to jail for murder when the cop who shot castille gets off.

is that a movie you would torrent? Twitter would be epic.
>>
>>34576548
You mean "reining in police power", of course.
It's my mission this week to educate all dumbfucks who can't manage simple English
>>
>>34577125

Shit I'd pay $11 to see that in theatres.
>>
>>34577083
>Sending muh cherub soldiers into a meatgrinder

Most statesmen maintain a country home/ estate outside of urban areas with a slower police response rate. You'd be a fool not to hit them there during their summer recess. Your children can engage Secret Service/ local LEOs at standoff distance where they'll be much safer, while the insertion team enters the home with shotguns/ pdw length rifles, and eliminates the HVT.
>>
>>34576570
Dashcams face forward. From the dashboard.
>>
>>34577101
40 oz/ 10
shieeet
>>
>>34576838
/k/alifag here. 100%. Mine show no hope of improving soon.
>>
>>34577138
>Caring this much about idiomatic errors in a shitpost
What are you, some kinda rocket appliances?
>>
>>34577159
I'm that poster. I wanted the audio. shoulda been more clear. I just wnat to know if there was screaming or if the lady was upset or if the partner says something like "thanks for saving me man" or "why the hell did you shoot her?"
>>
>>34577087
"Outright fired" was used. I would've let it go if the unmodified "fired" was used.
>>
>>34577025
I'm not excusing it, I'm saying why it happened. Look at it from the cops perspective, you tell him "don't reach for the gun", he says he's not but is still reaching for something. Being reasonably scared he's about to blast you in the face with some hipoint isn't exactly a stretch. That doesn't justify shooting him, but it isn't really surprising either.

And yes, complaining afterwards is totally reasonable. You can either record everything and try to fuck the cop over later or increase your chances of getting killed dramatically. Then if you get killed and you're black you get a riot in your honor, if you're not then you're a news story for a few days and then totally forgotten. If you record and complain later, you have a record of events and a chance at getting the cop fired if it's really that bad. Even if not you're still fucking alive.

But by all means keep going around "being an ass" to cops, it's not my funeral if you happen to do it to a fuckhead like the one that shot Castile.

>inb4 bootlicker

If one of them is going to kill you for no reason light him up and deal with what comes next knowing you did the right thing. That is just incredibly rare.
>>
>>34577251
oh, OK
The partner might be recorded as saying "GODDAMMIT WHAT THE FUCK YOU BROKE MY EARDRUMS YOU BLACK HAWK DOWN REFUGEE"
>>
>>34577218
No.
What are you, some nigger to whom books are Kryptonite?
>>
>>34577310
>Quality shitpost
Some anon loses his shirt over one little bug in the oinkment and starts raving about Spiderman.
>>
>>34577270
Castile was also told to get out his info (wallet). Reach for wallet, don't reach for gun- do you see, now, the conflicting orders?
Murder was defensible. Poor job performance wasn't.
>>
>>34577101
So am I gonna get some pics of middle aged heretofore murdered yoga woman to back up the claim that she was "fine as H-E- double hotkey sticks, or nah?
>>
>>34577360
>Castile was also told to get out his info (wallet). Reach for wallet, don't reach for gun- do you see, now, the conflicting orders?

If you're the same person I've been going back and forth with you sure have a bad case of selective reading.

I've already said the cops orders were conflicting, and that in that case what you should do is put your hands on the wheel and ask for clarification. Especially if you can tell the cop is a jumpy chihuahua bitch of a person, this is common sense.

>Murder was defensible

That is all I've ever claimed. I don't see where you're seeing me say anything otherwise.

>Poor job performance wasn't.

Like I already said, "I think he should be fired, prohibited from ever being a cop again, and should never have been one in the first place. If he's as jumpy as the video showed he should never have gotten past an initial interview for police academy or whatever training he went through."
>>
>>34573563
I like how someone made it about gun control when she was shot by a fucking cop
>>
>>34575654
The metro area, at least to my perception, became pretty pro Hillary after Bernie was forced to drop out. Otherwise, yes, we were firmly Bernie land. MN goes Democrat pretty much regardless of the candidates, and 1984 is proof of that.
>>
>>34577597
But Orwell's book takes place in London?
>>
>>34577342
Too young for Chris Rock?
GTFO underaged b&
>>
Was this the cop that shot the dogs? Noor did have a complaint on him...

I don't know. I shouldn't be irresponsible. But I just want to know. Its bad. Grainy video of a skinny short-haired black guy shooting two dogs.

Then a woman gets shot by someone sorta matching description.

The police report said the dogs charged him. The first dog just looked at him and he toasted it.

Though... I don't know Minneapolis. Noor had 5th precint. Dogs were shot in "northern Minneapolis."
>>
>>34577625
The election of 1984.
>>
>>34573534
fukin kek
>>
why are racists such cucks if they want bbc so bad just ask your nearest gay guy to hook you??
>>
>>34577676
Holy fucking shit.

I mean, the guy in the video is on the smaller side. I don't know if he's small enough to be this fucker, but it's possible. That would be the story of the fucking century, that's some Taxi Driver shit. I seriously doubt it but now I wonder.

Anyone from Minneapolis know the precincts? They never released the names of the officer who shot the dog. Either way, that's another case of some fucker going around his partner and doing bad shit for no reason in Minneapolis, and within two weeks.
>>
>>34578119
Yeah... I don't want to spread rumors. I posted that. I'd guess narrowly that I'm wrong. But I know nothing about the precints and Minneapolis geography. But it could be.

What gets me is just how the cops lied. police report said the dogs charged. Guess they didn't know they were on video. The dogs didn't charge. One dog stopped and wagged his tail at the guy!

Makes me more than a little nervous that the cops might cook up a story.
>>
>>34575612
>I don't know how it could be spun into anti-gun.
You're not trying hard enough then.

As a proud Australian who stands for Common Sense™ Gun Control, this is clearly an indictment on trigger-happy American society that causes police to have to fear each and every Citizen, due to the fact that any one of them could be armed with a lethal Glock 40 assault pistol with a hundred round extended clip.

If there's one good thing that came out of Little Johnny's reign, it is our Sensible Gun Laws®.

PS. Down with WorkChoices!
>>
>>34574653
Thanks, now get off my property.

Only reasonable response.
>>
>>34575783
>Be out fishing
>Wading down the river after trout, river starts meandering through this bottomland pasture of the neighbor's farm
>Sportsman's access rights cause northern New England
>Start hearing subsonic shots
>"Guess somebody's having fun with their .22"
>BOOOOOM
>Neighbors shoot tannerite every single weekend since then and I love it
>>
>>34575572
That's a remarkably thoughtful post, anon, and food for thought.
>>
>>34573583

You Canadians are shitposting amateurs. There is no way we are not clear winners.

Our shitposting classes at primary and secondary school prepare even the underachievers for a lifetime of bantz.

University-level shitposting is carried out at levels you Canadians would not understand.


Everyone in Australia is engaged in bantz daily.

Ladies, gentlement, children and all take time out of their day to verbally shitpost.

Even our politicians and business leaders will shitpost in speeches in Parliament or to the press council.

Cops, ambos, doctors and nurses shitpost reflexively, even during surgery, at the scene of car accidents, or when charging crims.

Teachers inflict bantz on their students even before they reach the age of mandatory shitposting lessons.

Each person in Australia has a shitposting/bantz quota to meet annually, or they can face financial penalties.

Decades ago, people used to face criminal charges and jail time.


Trump pisses off 40% of the nation with language that would be eschewed by most primary level shitposters as primitive or unpolished.

Real bantz cannot be forced like the crap that leafs post on /pol/.

Under our Shitposting For New Arrivals programs, immigrants are taught to shitpost at a 10th grade level.

During the second world war, we formed Bantz Brigades to inflict banter on invading Japanese forces if they materialised.

Each state competes in yearly bantz competitions, with big prize money.

Australia is the undisputed king of shitposting.

Unless you've already noticed, you're already IN a shitpost. Read the first letter of each line and see why Canada was always going to lose.
>>
>>34577290
Fucking kek
>>
>>34579072
You clever bastard
>>
File: IMG_3804.jpg (14 KB, 250x187)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>34573773
Underrated
>>
>>34573417
When do the riots start? Oh wait, she wasn't a nigger.
>>
>>34577597
I mean, I think that was out of necessity though, and not many did. Quite a few were pissed after the whole rigging debacle.
>>
>>34579226
a.) Minneapolis doesn't have riots.
b.) There was a protest or something on Sunday night.




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.