[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/k/ - Weapons



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: hurr.png (834 KB, 585x814)
834 KB
834 KB PNG
what did she mean by this?
>>
File: 1429374108752.jpg (157 KB, 990x743)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>34820861
lmao at the virgins in the FB comments trying to increase their e-peen by showing m'lady how to use a gun
>>
>>34820861

She means she knows how to use a gun you mouthbreather, and good for her.

TD is a meme, the only time it matters is on a range or during actual operation.

99% of /k/ sits around dry firing their used glock 19s all day anyway because they're too poor to afford ammo.
>>
>>34820861
Is that a nigger hand or a spic hand I can't tell my /pol/dar is not working.
>>
>>34820885
>TD is a meme, the only time it matters is on a range
shitbag who wants to unload into somebody's back detected
>>
>>34820892
spic
>>
File: nigger body shape.jpg (60 KB, 640x360)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
Why are all nigresses so fucking fat, LOL?

Get your girlfriend off of /k/, OP. It doesn't belong here.
>>
File: 1502369902369.jpg (1.26 MB, 2448x3264)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB JPG
>>34820892
>>34820898
White trash most likely t b h
>>
>>34820885
Shit grip though.
>>
I can tell she's trashy by
>the punisher logo
>that ugly blanket
>posting guns on FB
>>
>>34820897

Literally the only time it matters is when the weapon is loaded or is being used.

Do you regularly manipulate loaded weapons inside your home? Just check the fucking chamber.

Who's the idiot now, you idiot.
>>
>>34820931
The rules are redundant for a reason anon. People make mistakes, and mechanical systems fail. Obviously the chances of an ND are very small even if you're not all that careful, but you should still follow the four rules religiously because even a .22 can kill or maim people if you act recklessly. Why risk it if you don't have to?
>>
>>34820931
Sometimes, I wish there was a jackass breaking into people's homes and loading your "safe and sound" guns just to bash in the reasons why these safety rules are important.
Majority of major gun accidents have happened with ""unloaded"" guns. I had my personal experience as a kid when our older relative let us check out his shotgun, that was "totally safe!", only to end up almost blowing my mom's face off seconds later.
>>
>>34821097
I know my guns are safe because I never let ammo into the same room as them
>>
I know for a fact every single one of you do the same shit.
>>
>>34820861
It still bothers me no matter what. For all I know, it could be loaded.. and it's definitely not how you handle a firearm until you are actually ready to fire. Ya cunt.
>>
>not checking the chamber every time

lol
>>
How fucking tiny is this girl? Shit looks like a full sized pistol in her hands.
>>
File: 1465959618001.png (48 KB, 189x188)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>>34820885
>TD is a meme
>>
File: 138794654.gif (2.04 MB, 313x220)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB GIF
>>34820885
>>
>>34820910

Damn thats some chocolate i would love to try.
>>
>>34821320

Looks like mine, minus shit skin. My GF is 5'1 soaking wet (if that) and has tiny ass hands. She can barely hold my 1911. Can't rack the slide.
>>
File: crunch.jpg (67 KB, 500x233)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>34820910
?
>>
>>34821401
Does being wet affect her height?
>>
>>34821484
Arousal causes women to expand because the blood can't go into a penis, virgin
>>
>>34820910
>BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP
>>
>>34820861

Look at all these mad faggots.

That pistol has a loading indicator, hence not loaded.

I bet you faggots could tell if your gun is loaded or unloaded just feeling or looking at the indicator.
>>
>>34821512
>Girlfriend
>Not having a feminine penis
Please think before you comment.
>>
>>34820861
>That punisher logo
>That extended grip on the magazine
>All the markings
>Obligatory GRIP ZONE

Jesus, I wouldn't mind having an XD if Springfield wouldn't make it such an ugly-looking turd.
>>
>>34821064

You can't fire an unloaded gun you retard.

>>34821097

You CHECK the gun you fucking retard.


TD is a meme spouted by idiotic fatass mouthbreathers here who want people to think they're SUPER OPERATOR and capable of giving people advice about guns and shooting. It is the most basic piece of bullshit that any dumbass, especially one who does not own any guns, can bring up in any thread.

> That guy has poor TD!

Putting your finger on the trigger of an unloaded gun is not and never will be unsafe, you morons.

t. someone who actually handles guns outside of his imagination
>>
File: IMG_6981.gif (1.59 MB, 325x235)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB GIF
>>34821614
Have fun ND'ing dumbass
>>
>>34821647

Have fun obsessing over meme nonsense instead of owning and shooting guns, bud. :^)
>>
Faggot
>>
>>34820861
why are all americans like this?
why are all americans so unsafe with guns?
>>
>>34821097
>Majority of major gun accidents have happened with ""unloaded"" guns.
but thats not an ND thats an AD
>>
>>34821614
>Putting your finger on the trigger of an unloaded gun is not and never will be unsafe, you morons.

If you don't reinforce muscle memory and habit all the time every time you are more liable to make mistakes. Vanity has no place in weapon handling.

Reasons do not exist to do stupid shit or want to do stupid shit or want to do precursor behaviours to stupid shit.

If you think you are above safety practices in the workplace, the range, at a home shop or anywhere else with anything, not just firearms, you flag yourself as a dumbass who thinks he/she/it is special. You don't need to be special, either, and craving that is dumbassery.
>>
>>34820885
>TD is a meme, the only time it matters is on a range or during actual operation
I guess you don't need to wear a seatbelt either
>lmao, just don't get into an accident bro
>>
File: 1500240257678.png (175 KB, 384x390)
175 KB
175 KB PNG
>>34820861
She meant that her "baby" (probably boyfriend or pimp) bought her a Springfield handgun. It is not loaded, and there are two safeties, so she believes it is perfectly acceptable to have her finger on the trigger. She also knows how to operate a firearm.
>>
>>34820861
>HEY IDIOTS, IT HAS A SAFE-*BANG*
TD is for reinforcing a habit of not resting your finger on the trigger. If you rest your finger on the trigger when it's unloaded, how can I expect you to consistently leave your finger off on range or even grabbing the gun from my hand?
>>
>>34821844

Bullshit. Are you a fucking monkey who is incapable of controlling himself?

Do you even understand the purpose of training? Because it's not to help you while you're dicking around in your house. But you never use your guns so the concept of 'training' and 'muscle memory' is completely ethereal to you.

Training your muscle memory is specifically for conditioning yourself during STRESSFUL situations, so that you don't halfass the controls. Training isn't sitting in your house fondling the gun and imagining that you're a really cool operator. Training takes conscious effort but at the end of the day your actions should still be deliberate and under your control. Adding to that, understanding when a weapon is and is not safe and being conscious of that is EVERY BIT as important as physical conditioning. Training is not a substitute for awareness.

> bloo bloo you think you're special

No I think I'm capable of determining whether a gun is empty or not before handling it. A loaded gun simply should not be handled unless you are at a range or otherwise ready to shoot something. Is that really so difficult for people to understand?

So to conclude, putting your finger on the trigger of an unloaded gun is not unsafe, it never will be, and the only reason people bring it up online is to make up for the fact that they would otherwise have nothing at all to say in a discussion about firearms.

>>34821851

Literal nonsense. Do you wear a seatbelt when you're cleaning your car?

You people are objectively wrong and stupid.
>>
>>34822048
You do know that TD is also for other people's peace of mind too, right?

I'm not gonna trust some faggot that says "I know what I'm doing, shut the fuck up." You're just being an elitist contrarian.
>>
>>34822069
This. A gun is a responsibility not because of the harm you do to yourself, it is the harm you can inflict on others. If someone is in your house. 1000/1000 they will be uncomfortable with you pointing a gun in their direction with or without finger on the trigger regardless of how many times you say "I've checked it, it's clear"
>>
>>34822069

Why are you handling a loaded gun inside your house? Take the cartridges out before you handle it.

I bet you also think that pointing a loaded gun at a wall is a 'safe direction'.

The reality is you idiots are so poorly trained and so anxiety filled you project your spaghetti launching pocket tendencies onto other people and think that if someone is shown with their finger on the trigger of a gun they-- OMG --have poor TD! They didn't check the weapon!

No, you're just an idiot, and that's just a meme.

>>34822086

We aren't talking about flagging, we are literally only talking about trigger discipline. And it's still a meme, and the people who talk about it are still nogunz wannabes.

Shit, to disassemble a glock you HAVE to pull the trigger. Is that why so many fags on this board hate the glock?

> MUH TD!

If you can't trust yourself to clear a weapon before handling it, let me say this:

YOU SHOULD NOT OWN GUNS. YOU ARE A HAZARD TO PUBLIC SAFETY.
>>
>>34822127
Nogunz kill yourself, which will probably happen a week after you get your first handgun
>>
File: john_browning.jpg (639 KB, 2790x2508)
639 KB
639 KB JPG
>>34822141

Yea ok bud. Tell me more about how you're so tactical since you play all those video games.

By the way John Browning thinks you're a fuckin faggot who shouldn't be allowed to handle any guns, loaded or not.
>>
>>34822127
>Your whole post(s)
"DON'T WORRY GUISE, IT'S NOT LOADED, I'M NOT AN IDIOT. JOHN MOSES BROWNING HELD GUNS THIS WAY TOO."
>BOOM

I hope you lose your guns when your "foolproof plan" fails on you. You use a similar shitty rationale that habitual drunk drivers use, in that you know what you're doing, and other people just gotta step their game up.
>>
>>34822171
>if people did it that way in the past, that means it's the better way

We should still wipe our asses with corncobs and eat crushed eggshells to prevent stomach worms, too.
>>
>>34820861
She's right.

Gun owners get off on this shit. They don't care about safety, they care that in this moment they get to let EVERYONE know that they own a gun and are SO freaking cool that they know basic safety.

Look at me guys! Look at me! Are you looking? Do you see how I said, "don't put your finger on the trigger"? Ha ha, thats me, really cool gun owner.
>>
>>34822245

Yea, John Browning was famous for being ignorant about firearm operation and handling.

Sure. Keep telling yourself you're knowledgeable and well practiced in the safe use of firearms because

> MUH TD!!!!

You're an idiot and a memelord, and I bet you don't even own a single fucking gun. So you get on /k/ and meme about LITERALLY the only thing you can get away with pretending to know anything about:

Trigger Discipline.

kys you wannabe faggot

>>34822220

You
Cannot
Fire
An
Unloaded
Gun
>>
File: 1454869891018.jpg (3 KB, 126x98)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>34820861
Anyone who pushes trigger discipline or "BOOGER HOOK OFF BANG SWITCH XDDD" are actual nogunz
>>
>>34822277
TheYankeeMarshal is that you?
>>
>>34821614

That Reddit spacing. Fuck out of here nigger.
>>
>>34821819

No, it was a ND. it's your responsibility to check, if you dont that is negligence on your part. Kya faggot.
>>
File: images.png (9 KB, 209x242)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>34820861
>tfw too intelligent for gun safety
>>
>>34821819
AD's are unintended firing of a cartridge from a firearm whether it was assumed loaded or unloaded, where the trigger was not pulled.

ND is when you pull the trigger like a fucking idiot when it was not safe to do so.
>>
>>34821851
Do you put on your seatbelt when your car is parked in the garage and you're grabbing something from the glovebox?
>>
File: f2d.jpg (27 KB, 480x490)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>34820885
>TD is a meme
>>
>>34822048
>Literal nonsense. Do you wear a seatbelt when you're cleaning your car?

This is a fucking retarded comparison. You won't end up in a 100 mph head on collision in a parked car, you CAN accidentally pull the trigger on a gun you THOUGHT was unloaded and instantly kill your self.

It's called being safe you faggot. Fuck off out of the gun community because you make the rest of us look bad
>>
ITT: People who believe it is physically impossible to unload a gun.

/k/ sure is full of noguns retards these days.
>>
>>34822312
I wonder if his pinky is just so used to hitting ENTER that he can't help it due to muscle memory.
>>
>>34822908
>ITT: People who believe it is physically impossible to unload a gun.
When I'm alone, I chamber check first, then fuck with the gun as I please. When I'm with other people, I chamber check in front of them, and use strict TD, for their benefit.
>>
>>34823204

Yep, that's how I do it.
>>
Here we see (You) farmers, hard at work in their fields
>>
>>34820885
>she knows how to use a gun
Clearly you know as much as she does
>>
>>34821527
Thanks anon. I have a fart fetish
>>
>>34820909
low income, they live in food deserts and the cheapest available food is high in calories and low in nutrients.
>>
File: 1213208069826.png (68 KB, 247x248)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>>34820861
>there are two safeties, both of which I'm disengaging at this very moment just by holding the gun like this

I give zero shits about whether some hood rat
shoots herself trying to post on facebook, but this legit cracked me up.
>>
File: 1496512377363.jpg (77 KB, 640x503)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>34820885
>>
File: 1500043364078.jpg (42 KB, 670x670)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
TD only matters when you have a reasonable expectation of the gun being loaded.
>b-b-but guns are ALWAYS loaded!
I guess you can't ever field strip or clean your guns then seeing as how they're always loaded.
>>
>>34820861

>just admire my happiness

How unbelievably self absorbed.
>>
>>34821064
What are the rules?

Let's see if you actually know them.
>>
>>34820861
Classic example of why I don't like people who make frequent use of the word fuck.
People should avoid using it.
>>
>>34822312
Off yourself, reddit spacing poster
>>
>>34820910
>>34821527
>>34824091
>wanting farts
>wanting farts from a black

?????????????
>>
>>34824553
>b-b-butts, rule number one doesn't matter!
>>
>>34824178
>this my safety captn
>>
>>34821097
It's a good thing nobody fucking does that, right? I know my gun is safe when I know it's safe. If I don't know, I check and put my fingers all up on that little slut.
>>
>>34827326
It really doesn't.
They're a guide for noguns and children.
Just use some common fucking sense. If you just checked that it was empty a few seconds ago it's not going to be magically loaded, you can fingerfuck the trigger all you want.

Do you drive exactly the speed limit and never jaywalk either?
>>
>>34821136
Even that is autistic as fuck.
>>
File: 1501431362531.jpg (39 KB, 480x640)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>34820861
trigger discipline is a meme unless it's a nigger holding the gun debate me.
>>
>>34821269
Is she going to shoot you through the internet?
>>
>>34827403
>There is no chance she could shoot her self, her room-mates, the wall, pets, somebody behind the wall, the ceiling, the floor or anyone above the ceiling or below the floor
I mean, it's not like bullets travel at high velocities and are capable of penetrating objects, now that is just silly.
>>
File: IMG_0644.jpg (26 KB, 540x540)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>34820885
You have to be 18 to post here kiddo
>>
>>34820861
Where the actual fuck is her pinky

She doesn't have enough fingers

what the fuck is she an alien?
>>
File: 1502196030339.gif (347 KB, 256x192)
347 KB
347 KB GIF
>>34820885
>>
>>34827840
oh fug
>>
Trigger discipline is to ensure safe practice via muscle memory.

Many people practice dry firing at home after clearing the weapon and practicing their holster draw, be it IWB or OWB for competition.

Trigger discipline is a great thing to teach new shooters, and following it will create good habits. If you know your weapon like you should, you should also know how to properly clear that firearm. If you want to practice dry firing and can do the SIMPLE task of clearing your weapon there is nothing wrong with that. This is assuming you KNOW HOW TO CLEAR A FIREARM.

Trigger discipline is important for NEW SHOOTERS who don't know enough to really ensure the weapon is CLEAR. For example you take a buddy out to try your guns and it's his first time, trigger discipline is a great thing to teach him. You wanna say it's a meme and have a noguns NDing? I don't think so.

This does NOT mean dry firing at home as an experienced shooter is bad, you just need to know how to properly clear and check that a firearm is clear which is SUPER SIMPLE.

There is no excuse for NDs other than being incompetent and/negligent. Even some very experienced shooters get complacent and fuck up. Trigger discipline is PARAMOUNT in teaching firearms safety and if you disagree you are living in a bubble and just because "that rule doesn't apply to me" doesn't mean it doesn't need to be taught to new shooters.
>>
>>34828054

Trigger discipline doesn't have anything to do with dry firing as that would go under rule 2. You would still be using rule 1 and rule 3 would be used before actually firing.
>>
>>34822450
I do
>>
>>34820885
>guaranteed replies

Low quality bait but you were always going to catch something m8
>>
>>34827403
Maybe you should own a gun before posting here.
>>
>>34820861

>bought X gun for Y person
ATF in 3...2...1...
>>
>>34820931
>Who's the idiot now, you idiot.

The muscle memory you build up playing around is the muscle memory you'll use when you're not playing, shitbag.
>>
>>34820909
>Why are all nigresses so fucking fat, LOL?
soul food
>>
bottom line: the safety rules are written in blood.
>>
>>34820861
Well, let's examine her post.

1. She is correct that the pistol is not loaded. This can be ascertained by the fact that the chamber indicator is not in its raised position.

2. By holding the pistol like that, she has disengaged both safeties, those being the grip and trigger safeties.

3. Insufficient data.


Unfortunately, gun safety is not graded on a curve, so she needs to get the fuck off my range.
>>
>>34828394
Not illegal.
People buy guns for people as gifts all the time.
>>
>>34828394
you seem to be confused as to what a straw purchase is.

a straw purchase is when you purchase a firearm ***for someone that is not legally allowed to own one***
>>
>>34824099
do I smell communist?
>>
>>34820885
I consider practicing TD the same as locking my car.

I do it every time I leave my car in the driveway. This isn't because I think that anyone is going to fuck with my car when it's sitting in my driveway, because I live in a 98% white town with virtually no crime.

No, the reason I do it is so that I turn it into a habit, so that way when I do go somewhere where someone breaking into my car is an actual concern then I will lock it without having to think about it, because I know that I will forget about it otherwise.

That's why people cringe when they see shit like this, not because they think that she's going to fucking blast herself in the face when she's cleaning her gun or just masturbating to it's visage, because they think that it means she doesn't make TD a habit and that it makes her that much more likley to fuck up when it's actually loaded.

It's just one of those little things that reduce the odds of you fucking up just a little bit and even a fraction of a percentage reduction on your fuck up chance can save your life. Or at least it has saves people's lives in the past and it will save people's lives in the future.

It might sound autistic, but it's just good risk management.
>>
>>34827398
kill yourself grandpa
>>
>>34820885
t. that guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agL59nLBAqk
>>
>>34829024
no
a straw purchase is when you purchase a firearm on behalf of someone else (gifts excepted in certain situations)

there was a cop that bought a glock using his LE discount for someone else who could legally own a gun
it went pretty high up the appeals chain and he was found guilty because it is the act of purchase for another that is illegal, not avoiding a bg check

not saying that's right, but that is the law
>>
>>34826066
1. Serve the public trust
2. Protect the innocent
3. Uphold the law
>>
>>34829104

You. l Iike you.
>>
>>34820861
>XD
>"My baby bought me a present"
She should dump him for giving her a piece of shit.
>>
>>34830988
At least he didn't buy her a P320
>>
>>34820892
Your /pol/dar seems to be working fine, it's normal for it to be unable to recognize the correct ethnicity/nationality of a individual.
>>
>>34829024
>>34829507
This guy is exactly right, a straw purchase is buying a gun for someone as in not a gift but simply you being used as a tool to buy a gun for someone, doesnt matter if the recipient is legally able to buy it or not.
>>
>>34820861
>
Why the fuck has no-one mentioned the fact she only has 3 fingers and a thumb?
>>
>>34831323
>>
>>34824091
brapppaflappaflappaslappa
>>
>>34829104
This.
>>
>>34820861
she is a moron who is likely to shoot her child by accident.
>>
>>34821614
do you know how often someone who is new to autoloading firearms will check the chamber see that no round is in, and THEN remove the loaded magazine (after they just loaded a round by checking in the first place)

it happens pretty fuckking often.
>>
File: oh you.jpg (41 KB, 576x440)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>34820885
that's some good bait there anon
ya almost got me
>>
>>34829104
yerp.
>>
File: ahnod.png (3.28 MB, 1920x1080)
3.28 MB
3.28 MB PNG
>>34820885
To the haters: Cue (or is it queue?) the Teddy Roosevelt and John Moses Browning photos with their booger hooks on the bang swtich.
>>
>>34820861
Well technically she is right, the autism that consists of people commenting on youtube videos about trigger discipline on a empty gone has got out of hand.
>>
with an unloaded gun the only rule I follow is the death laser one -- don't point it anything you don't want to die. Part of that is safety but also courtesy, it's pretty rude to point a gun at someone.
>>
>>34822312
>irony
>>
>>34820885
Okay I'll bite

>TD is a meme
>work in paintball place
>kids running around with absolutely 0 TD
>yesterday this kid just shot himself in the face
>coworker who was helping the kid, because he had an issue with his weapon just smiles at me and said "he just shot himself in the face"
>lmao, we use rubber balls not paint

If he wasn't wearing a mask, the kid would have been blind

>kids ND'ing all the time shooting their friends in the back of the heads and butt by accident

I just kek every time.

Please tell me more about why trigger discipline doesn't matter.
>>
>>34835958
I meant AD'ing all the time. I want to believe our paintball guns aren't that defunct to ND that often
>>
>>34835976
I was right the first time. Sorry, I'm autistic
>>
>>34834983
It is cue, queue is a line of people.
>>
File: 1502180575049.jpg (75 KB, 720x720)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>34820861
Later that day!
>>
>>34820885
post the women in the army pic pls
>>
>>34820861
her baby bought her a weapon because he knows she will get shot by it eventually
nice
>>
>>34838090
>90▶
>File: 1502180575049.jpg (75 KB, 720x720)
Holy fuck.....
>>
>>34821819
ADs are mechanical failures where the weapon fires without the trigger being pulled.

NDs are when you pull it by mistake or "I thought it wasn't loaded".

99 out of 100 unintentional discharges are NDs.
>>
>>34820874
I don't care about e peen. She is obviously unsafe and may harm a good productive member of society by being an idiot.
>>
>>34838090
>>34838531
Glock literally tells you no steel and no reloads.
>glock pistols are one of the most common on the planet
>majority of owners in america are fat fudds who reload
>make 'muh special +p+ glawk boolits'
>surprised when the pistol explodes
Gee....
>>
File: 420_ayy_lmao.jpg (24 KB, 480x480)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
If the chamber isn't open the gun is loaded always.
Even if you just checked the chamber and put it on at table you have to check the chamber again when you pick it up. It's always loaded until you have definite immediate proof.
>>
File: P2rH6.jpg (81 KB, 1280x800)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>34820885
>>
>>34820861
Fucking hate women.
I hope she lost that gun to a ND.
>>
>>34839925
That was a .40 and the first models to be made using overpowered ammo.
Still take a metal over polymer.
>>
File: wut.jpg (84 KB, 640x640)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>34821334
>>34820885
>TD is a meme
>NDs inside are a meme
>>
>>34820861
that its not a type 94 pistol
and that gun safety does not fail at a single point
it requires multiple failures of judgement and mechanism for a negligent discharge to cause any harm
.eg trigger discipline does not matter a shit if you have a defective Remington walker trigger and fail at muzzle discipline
>>
>>34838576
Lack of trigger discipline puts the "negligent" in "negligent discharge".
>>
>>34840106
What the fuck is up with that dude's pinky finger?
>>
>>34835958

I said it's a meme, not that it doesn't matter, friend. :^)
>>
>>34820861

she attac
>>
>>34839925

>no steel

nigger what. tula is about all I run. it's weak and underpowered shit
>>
>>34822277
>you cannot fire an unloaded gun
Yes you can. A good portion of NDs are "unloaded guns".

http://nypost.com/2017/06/13/dad-says-he-fatally-shot-daughter-while-teaching-gun-safety/

You are eventually going to forget or have a lapse. You may be tired, or distracted, or whatever the fuck else.
>>
>>34820861
women should never own guns for any reason, even to "defend" themselves. they are more likely to shoot and kill someone over nothing instead of there being an armed man present
>>
>>34836002
True, but to "queue up," also means roughly to line up or load up and used as a verb in this sense. So it would make sense in both cases.
>>
>>34843096

> A bullet came out
> It was unloaded

Pick one retard. Cartridges don't magically teleport into the chamber.
>>
>>34843294
People still make mistakes is the point jackass. How about every time you pick up an unloaded gun, you snap one off. Hopefully you'll eventually end up weeding yourself out.
>>
>>34820928
You forgot the "Little Pony."
>>
>>34820861
>middle finger on trigger
disgusting
>>
File: FB_IMG_1502499740173.jpg (22 KB, 500x663)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>34820885
>99% of /k/ sits around dry firing their used glock 19s all day anyway because they're too poor to afford ammo.
>>
>>34820861
That irritating couch slobs who spread the infectious "pootya booga finga off de trigga" gripe are the same ones too busy worrying about how “intellectual” they look on the internet.
>>
>>34821614
Reinforcing muscle memory, all it takes is one screw up. We will hear about this bitch NDing into her kids head some day. Than she will cry about how guns killed her baby. Fuck off white knight.
>>
>>34821936
>she believes
And that should end all debates. Every fucking time We hear that out of a woman's mouth it ends in a shitfest. "She believed it was perfectly fine to to use a chainsaw to trim the hedges, she lost control of it and cut off her kids head off.
>>
File: 1385810364669.jpg (34 KB, 413x395)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>34820885
/k/ got fucking roasted, holy shit
>>
>>34820885
Kek look at all these fags tearing into you. I got what you're saying.
>>
>>34820885
And /k/ wonders why NDs are so common here.
>>
>John Browning poses for promotional shot of his shotgun.
>John Browning ergo ALWAYS had his finger on the trigger.

The fucking intellect of these people.
>>
>>34821401
>Can't rack the slide.
How do you expect to get a decent hand job.
>>
>>34842844
Enjoy voiding your manufacturers coverage.

The manual.
Sold with the pistol.
Says 'do not use steel or reloaded rounds'.
>>
>>34849868
I never wondered why faggots post about their NDs. I know retards like this exists. Thank god I am a gate keeper in my state. I run a mandatory NRA "safety" Training class. If you don't pass my class no gunz for you. Statistically it keeps retard NDs down to a minimum. Majority of those who fail the class are women. "Why? Because they cannot follow instructions" because they "think" they know more than a instructor. The women that do pass are highly competent.
>>
I wonder if anti-gun or gun control groups send shills here to make posts like Mr. TD-meme and everyone will ND someday to degrade our community or to sow bad information?
>>
File: FinnishIntellectual.jpg (45 KB, 640x360)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>34820885
>TD is a meme
>>
>>34840212
You know aye-ayes anon? neegs will use their long coke-nailed pinkies to scritch around for that last bit of rock
>>
>>34850008
Statists go and stay go.
>>
>>34829050
literally nothing communist about it, how many farmers markets and/or decent grocers are there in shit poor innercity ghettos? They're all convience store bs, that is what a food desert it.
>>
>>34820910
thats the same with black big ass ugly faces she must look like a chimpanze
>>
>>34850008
I'd love CA to implement this apposed to the fucking restrictions it has in place.
>>
>>34820897
worked in a gun shop never had any NDs would frequently receive used guns with rounds in the chamber. Gun shop two blocks down had 5 NDs in a single year. TD is real and I always follow it when handling a new weapon.
>>
>>34849883
Browning had so much intimate tactile experience with not only every part, but literally every machined surface of countless weapons, tools and machine he's no example to normies or even autspergtards. At that level, there is no higher level.




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.