[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1495517672356.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>had a one night stand with a married tunisian girl
>overheard my dad talking with our neighbors today
>our neighbors said they saw some "arabic men" wandering around our properties
Leafs, how much of a legal headache would I find myself in if I had to use lethal force to defend myself?
>>
>>35414969
>Leafs, how much of a legal headache would I find myself in if I had to use lethal force to defend myself?
If you do it with guns that weren't properly stored, they'll call it premeditated. You'll be proper fucked then.

Figure out some way to harden your home against intrusion, such that you have time to retrieve your weapons from safe storage.
>>
>>35414969
Just keep a trigger locked tactical .22 under your bed with a mag locked away somewhere. Until they break in and try to kill you, you wont be able to do anything but yell at them anyway.
>>
>>35414969

nice
>>
>>35415038
This might be a stupid question, but if you have all of the proper storage equipment in your home how can they tell the firearm was improperly stored at the time? That seems incredibly hard to prove.
>>
>>35414969
>married
You're fucked. Any jury will convict you. Best you move out and change your identity.
>>
>>35414969
Tell us about this Tunisian chick, OP. Was she a freak? Was it worth it?
>>
>>35414969
have fun getting beheaded in the street you fucking leaf
>>
>>35415090
Are you going to be able to avoid contradieting yourself over a dozen plus hour plus long interviews?

And your story better be plausible, time wise.
>>
>>35415038
>they'll call it premeditated
LOL is this real? "Premeditated home defense". Isn't that the idea?
>>
>>35415171
A good lawyer could absolutely introduce doubt into discussions like that. I just don't see anyone ever being able to prove they took x amount of time to get their firearm from the safe.

Obviously you need to get your story straight for anything, even if you have nothing to hide, but this sort of thing seems totally impossible to prove beyond a reasonable doubt.
>>
>>35415322

>set up camera in full view of stored weapon and munitions

:^)
>>
>>35415322
Canadians don't have a right to council or a fifth ammendment right to not be coerced into testifying against themselves.
>>35415230
Or the right to take active precautions for self defence (sleeping with gun under pillow vs baring doors, etc).
>>
>>35415393
>Canadians don't have a right to council or a fifth ammendment right to not be coerced into testifying against themselves.
What the actual fuck kind of Fascist country is Canada?
>>
>>35415443
Those legal protections are almost entirely unique to the United States.

Do not expect to find them anywhere abroad.
>>
Does Leafistan have any version of a Castle Law or Stand Your Ground Law?

Also was she a freak?
>>
>>35415093
but i did nothing wrong
>>35415099
I met her in university, she's in her mid 20s, but she had to take some remedial courses so the Canadian government would recognize her Tunisian degree or some shit.
Her husband was a lawyer back home I think, but his certifications weren't recognized by Canada so he became a roughneck (aka oil rig worker) so they could have money while she went to school.
Oil rig workers work on a rotation, two weeks on the rig, two weeks at home, so she had the house to her self a lot.
Sometimes after classes we'd go back to her place and fuck
>Was she a freak?
Yeah man, I thought Muslim chicks were supposed to be conservative but we went straight from being project partners to fuck buddies.
>Was it worth it?
I'd say so, yeah
>>35415106
If you kill your enemies they win.
>>
>>35415494
Not that I'm aware of. As far as I know we just have no obligation to retreat
>>
>>35415494
Leafistan is apparently an authoritarian shithole where you have to prove your innocence in self defense cases.
>>
>>35415393
>right to council

We do have a right to council, holy shit this board sucks balls, kill yourself you stupid faggot.
>>
>>35415502
Also she's surprisingly white. I thought north africans were swarthy fuckers but she could pass for a euro
>>
>>35415502
So how did he find out?
>supporting your wife by doing dangerous work and she cheats on you
Typical.
>>
>>35415502
'proud of ya bud
>>
>>35415545
Native North Africans aren't black like sub-Saharans are. Copts could pass as Italians or Greeks, and they're the last unified group of native Egyptians.
>>
>>35414969

Strange. Normally they just kill the woman for damaging the families honor.
>>
How did they find out?
>>
File: ur dead kiddo.gif (886 KB, 500x213)
886 KB
886 KB GIF
>>35415592
RIP OP

F
>>
>>35415502

what do you mean by them coming onto your property? like looking through windows?
>>
>>35415502

be ready to spill some dune coon blood brother, it's either their life or yours.
>>
>>35415524
>OTTAWA—The American Miranda rule that gives
>a suspect the right to have a lawyer present during questioning has no place here, the Supreme Court of Canada ruled Friday. In three related decisions, a sharply divided court fine-tuned the rules on suspects' right to counsel.
https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2010/10/08/no_right_to_lawyer_during_questioning_says_top_court.html

The Supreme Court fucked it up. Your lawyer can be barred from being present during questioning. Sure, he'll be there for the trial, but we were talking about being interrogated by the police.
>An American can tell the cops that he doesn't want to speak without his lawyer being present, and they legally have to stop interrogating him.

Here they can keep bandaging you with questions until you're too fatigued to avoid getting confused.
>>
>>35415561
We had a spontaneous one night stand in late September after months without talking to each other. I guess I left something behind by mistake.
He was oblivious prior to this so I'm hoping her family thinks it's a one off.
I'm sure her family would go apeshit if they found out she started taking anglo dick a month after their plane touched down.
>>
>>35415631
>bandaging
Barraging
>>
>>35415614
No I live in a pretty rural area. From what I understand they were wandering around our fencing.
>>
>>35415655
>rural area
Could always hide the bodies, it's not a crime if no one finds out.
Completely hypothetical, of course.
>>
>>35415502
>sometimes
“Times” doesn’t sound like a one night stand, OP.

Anyway high five on scoring some exotic pussy on the sly.
>>
>>35415502
you and the bitch should fucking die
>>
>>35415690
I could have gotten away with it, but I got greedy. >>35415645
>>
>>35415696
calm down abdul, women have rights in ths country
>>
>Move to a western country to cuck the populace
>End up getting cucked instead
Does anyone take bigger L's than arab bois?
>>
>>35415561
Roasted are the scum of the Earth
>>
>>35415678
>Dig extra deep hole
>Bury body
>Partially rebury
>Place dead animal (domesticated animal preferably, doggo is ideal) on top
>finish filling hole
>>
>>35415785
Roasties*
Fucking phone
>>
>>35415705
Okay, now I see what you meant.
>>
>>35414969
>Fucking a married woman.

You were basically asking for trouble, you deserve everything that's heading your way.
>>
>>35414969
>one night stand
>>35415502
>sometimes we'd fuck
>>35415171
He can't even keep his story straight in a LARP thread on /k/
>>
File: XIg63wj[1].png (76 KB, 181x229)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
>>35414969
>women
>>
>>35415502
Good for you bro, like the other anons said. Prepare for battle, they are probably fixing to honor kill her shit and then you are gonna be next. The Leaf home defense laws are pretty sad it sounds like. Honestly disappointed to hear that.
>>
>>35415502
>>35415561
yeah women really are pieces of shit. dudes working on a rig, prob paying for her shit and she's cheating on him and using him till she gets her degree then gone. haha wow.
>>
>>35415631
They don't have to stop interrogating him, he just doesn't have to say anything.
>>
>>35414969
Firstly, that's something to take very seriously, you are in genuine danger of death.
How large is your property? If your closest neighbors are far enough, you might get away with gun shots without anyone calling the police on you. Otherwise, attempt to subdue the sandnigs at gun point, cuff them up, strangle them and bury the bodies somewhere.
Never involve the police, whatever you do.
>>
>>35415502
>Tunisians
>roughneck husband

Well, if she's not dead by the end of this, she'll be close to it. Congrats leaf, you might actually kill something in this situation.
>>
>>35415443
There is a right to council and you actually have the right to silence, which american law does not provide. American law you can only avoid incriminating yourself, in Canada you can be silent for any reason.

Fascism doesn't really come into it, there's nothing about fascism that makes a fair court system impossible. If Canada was fascist then we wouldn't have the "human rights" tribunals, where truth is not a valid defence for making an illegal statement.
>>
>>35414969

You should use "self defense" on yourself for fucking a Tunisian girl.
>>
>>35415798
Kek what's the point of that? All u need is a meat grinder anon
>>
>>35416922
>cheating whore
>someone
pick one
>>
Have one of your friends shoot one of them to death on a beach to set an example. He'll get away with it, the courts are on his side.
>>
File: 1475920859042.jpg (259 KB, 764x1076)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
>>35415502
>but we went straight from being project partners to fuck buddies
how?
I mean, I'm an autistic faggot with no social skills
how did you manage this?
>>
>>35415645
>>35415705
>went back for seconds....
thats how you get caught. every goddamn time. if you do something epic, just walk away. always leave on the high note.
>>
>>35418940
Conversation and Hennessey.
>>
>>35414969
Nigger that was a tryst not a one night stand, and the man has every right to snackbar your ass. Good luck OP
>>
>>35419131
>Conversation
this
so many people fail to understand the power of an actual conversation
and no, talking about work/project, small talk, or listening and reacting to a girls issues do not count as conversation
>>
>>35417005
>There is a right to council and you actually have the right to silence, which american law does not provide.

Remaining silent is absolutely a right in the US. They even inform those under arrest of that right in the Miranda warning.
>>
>>35417005
Literally the first thing they tell you is that you have the right to remain silent. FIRST FUCKING THING a cop tells you in the US
>>
>>35419428
Go on
>>
>>35419568
>>35419648
>responding to leaf shitposting
>>
>>35419131
>Hennessey
what's that?
>>
>>35420018
Cognac
>>
>>35414969
>had a one night stand with a married tunisian girl
are you literally retarded?
>>
>>35420066
It wasn't even a one night stand, he did it multiple times while her husband was out working a dangerous job.

This man would totally be in the right to beat your ass and maybe break a bone or two, OP.
>>
>>35415171
"I was inspecting my rifle for wear and damage and pre-loading magazines in anticipation of a range trip later in the week"
Wow, so hard.
>>
>>35419710
what? you want me to plan this out for you?
seriously, a conversation can be about anything
>did you see episode X of series Y, if yes, keep going on that, if not, oh well what do you watch
the above is just a lame example, but the trick is to find something the other can talk about, preferably something you can tag along with so it doesnt become a one-way conversation
also, >Hennessey >>35419131
alcohol works wonders, for both parties,
by which i do not mean you should get shitfaced(or feed your target drunk) but just a few drinks to loosen up
i sure as shit need that, because sober im usually too calculating or closed to become an interesting conversational party
id stay away from liquor, if you casually pull out a bottle of scotch or whatever you might give of a slight alcoholic vibe
wine works wonders, especially with girls, ive had great nights going on nothing but cheap white wine and prosecco
>>
>>35420357
So yes it is small talk

Faggot
>>
>>35418940
Not being an autistic faggot probably. Pussy is easy to get if you're not a neet numale.
>>
>>35415038
>If you do it with guns that weren't properly stored, they'll call it premeditated.

Haha, even my country, Belgium, is less cucked than Canada, feels good
>>
>>35419969
I skipped the second half, I see my mistake...
>>
>fucking another man’s wife
I hope they behead you
>>
>>35420469
He's an idiot but there is value in having real conversations with women, especially if you work together so you know she's capable of thinking. Start with small talk and use that as a segue to talk about the things that really interest her or you. If you're talking about the things that interest you, use it as a segue to get her thoughts on it. Be excited.
>>
>>35416822
>>35417005
They can hold you indefinitely for contempt if you don't answer their questions in Canada. They won't, unless it's about a crime of violence, but they can and may hold OP, without access to representation, until he confesses.

This is the legal power of investigators/interrogators in Canada. It's a seldom used power, but it does exist, and you have no legal protection against it.
>>
>>35417005
>If Canada was fascist then we wouldn't have the "human rights" tribunals, where truth is not a valid defence for making an illegal statement.
>where truth is not a valid defence for making an illegal statement.
>truth is not a valid defence
>illegal statement.
Whut
>>
>>35420469
i think you missed my point, or i failed to make it clear, (probably the latter)
of course you start with small talk, the trick is to turn small talk into a conversation and not just keep hopping subjects
>>35420538
pretty much the point i attempted to make
>>
>>35420209
Is inspecting the gun and loading magazines allowed while it is technically in storage? Also good luck proving that you were actually doing that.
>>
>>35414969
Just shoot one of them on the beach and the courts will find it okay
>>
>>35417430
>something

lurn 2 reed marin
>>
>>35414969
nice
>>
>>35415502
Keep an baseball bat in your closet with sporting equipment.
Keep a wrench in the laundry room near a toolbox.
Keep a hammer by the garage.
If they go after you go Blunt Force Trauma: Canada-Legal Boogaloo™ on their asses.

Props on the the exotic score homie.
>>
>>35420495
Would you rather the guy never learn his wife is a cheater?
>>
>>35414969

Deserve everything you get for fucking a dirty arab. Here's hoping you get knobrot.
>>
>>35420779
Pretty sure that's the exact opposite of how that book ended
>>
>>35422165
Sery lens carpool aye em noo 2 deh flete
>>
>>35422601
I thought it was stabbing anyway.
>>
Bump for more details, pics?
>>
>>35414969
look into CCUSA
>>
File: 1479025573479.jpg (47 KB, 574x699)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>35419131
I get it.
>>
File: image.gif (315 KB, 500x275)
315 KB
315 KB GIF
>>35414969
Just keep it out and loaded but leave the safe open with a few cartridges scattered on the floor around it so it looks like you got it out of there and loaded it in a hurry. Alternatively have all your cleaning shit out on the floor on top of some newspapers with a bunch of dirty patches so you can say you just happened to be cleaning it when he came in. Also for good measure keep some visine handy so when the cops show up you put it into your eyes and make this face.
>>
https://youtu.be/Iva-j7rfJdc
>>
>>35414969
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdbLqOXmJ04

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.