[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Are police and their weaponry/uniform/armour too militaristic these days?

What do you think a cop actually NEEDS?
>>
File: yfwdbwdso.jpg (5 KB, 93x128)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>35473358
>that tranny on the right
>>
>>35473358
>All but one of the items they carry is used to save lives, not take them
>Not even carrying Real fuckin' NATO.
'No'
>>
>>35473358
>What do you think a cop actually NEEDS?
They need to be granted the same right we have and be allowed to wear and carry whatever we can wear and carry. If we can wear level 4 ceramic plates, so can they. If we can open carry an AR15 on our back, so can they.

Get over it turbotard. They have the same rights we do except they're actually in harms way. They aren't LARPing in gear just to go to walmart to get more oreos you fat fuck.
>>
File: 2845234589607863455162.gif (134 KB, 500x267)
134 KB
134 KB GIF
>>35473358
they've always looked like they were going to invade poland
if u want /f/ashionable attire sacrifice your morals and become a detective
>>
>>35473410
people have died from tasers, reactions to mace, and holds. the only real thing cops carry that saves lives is the fucking radio
>>
>>
>>35473358
Well, basically everything in that picture.

Also, body cameras back and front. Seems like with the proper infrastructure, it'd be really useful for reviewing events, or if you realise something post-fact, shit like that.

I'd also recommend some standardised scannable RFID tag, so if the average person wants cops' details, they can just scan the tag with their phone to get their ID.

>>35473442
>implying you can't whip someone to death with a suitable radio antenna
>>
>>35473464

If anything they're not militarized enough. Police uniforms, in the US at least, ran parallel to military uniforms for years starting with the blue color being codified via civil war surplus. But nowadays they're lagging behind because everyone flips shit when they see a MOLLE carrier.

>so if the average person wants cops' details, they can just scan the tag with their phone to get their ID.

What details do they need that aren't already visible on the uniform? Name and badge number are visible on the chest, agency is visible on the patch. They're not gonna get the officer's home address and phone number, that's for fucking sure.
>>
>>35473460
More pictures of SIG 551 accessories
>>
>>35473490
>What details do they need that aren't already visible on the uniform?
Uhh, no. The details on the uniform is what I was talking about. Those details. Why the hell would you think I was talking about a home address?
>>
>>35473358
>needs
a long gun with telescopic sights in every cruiser, or a sizeable handgun with telescopic sights capable of making 300 yard shots, and relevant marksmanship training.

also, more Americans should be allowed to open carry rifles for long range threats.
>>
>>35473499

Wait, hang on. You want cops to carry scannable RFID tags that give information on their equipment? Like, turn them into... walking gear queer threads?
>>
>>35473508
Stop it.
>>
File: IMG_0263.jpg (57 KB, 289x440)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>35473358
>needs
Better fucking training.
>>
File: 1507108142911.jpg (80 KB, 700x700)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>35473358
Good sir why are you posting the older Australian Police uniforms?

Why not go for the newer, shinier ones?
>>
File: 2564758624569623.gif (392 KB, 500x374)
392 KB
392 KB GIF
>>35473551
>>
File: 1507158422265.jpg (710 KB, 2048x2048)
710 KB
710 KB JPG
>>35473568
No good sir see I don't want a sad song on the world's smallest violin.

I just want a newer picture.
>>
>>35473442
People have also died from sucking dick, yet here you are
>>
>>35473358
You know I honestly believe cops are not soldiers and as such should not get LEO exemptions for firearms and magazines. Trump needs to make a bill or executive order it.

So in places like California, cops should be restricted to 10 rounders and comply with their assault weapons ban...I guarantee you cops all over the country will become pro gun rights for everyone.

That being said, I think cops should just nut up and wear plate carriers over their uniform versus soft body armor under clothing...that shit dose no protect against knives and any rifle caliber can go through it like a hot knife through butter.

I also think cops should have universal uniforms...sure they can have their snowflake dress uniforms, but cops from California to New York should wear the same uniform and just have an MP like armband that denotes their local jurisdiction. so blue for urban, tan or green for rural environments, cops should be prohibited from wearing camouflage patterns that ape the military.
>>
I've always thought every police department should have a handful of folks qualified and trained with a Barrett or other anti-material rifle in order to stop high speed pursuits.

Seems like it would be more effective and harder to avoid than stop sticks.
>>
>>35473490
>>35473508
Not him, but if there is an official encrypted scan tag that people can use to ID real cops...there are plenty of cases of home invaders wearing 5.11 clothes and a fake badge.

Honestly There should be a large square patch on their shoulder that says what department they are, their badge number and last name.
Cops across America should wear a universal uniform because some times when I see cops from other states, I almost doubt they are for real.
>>
File: NO BEANS.jpg (17 KB, 478x128)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
I live in Yuma, Arizona. I think our local PD has it down.

They have the standard cop loadout of spray, cuffs, taser, S&W M&P full sized chambered in 9mm. Stab vest or Level II soft armor or both.

Those are what they have to carry, they get the options to add whatever else they want.

They get the option to add other things as well. YPD officers who work with narcotics quite a lot are usually seen in slick plate carriers with two AR-15 magazines on their duty belts.

Narcotics officers are usually seen in black, with plate carriers with no more than 4 AR Magazines on it, with the two on their belt.

If a beat cop has AR mags, they'll have an standard M4gery mounted in their car between the seats as well with a 590A1 Tactical. Most will have compM4s or Various EoTechs. However, officers are allowed to carry their own personal weapons if they qualify.

I see one officer quite regularly who has four AR mags on his duty belt, an IFAK, six mags for his M&P, two sets of cuffs and wears a slick plate carrier with Level 4 plates. I only know this because I asked since his duty belt stood out. He also has his own AR race build that he qualified with. Turns out he was a beat cop in Chicago in several years, "I got shot at once and didn't have the means to effectively fight back. That won't happen again."

Our cops never really shoot people, I think the last time an officer fired his duty weapon was because a methed out murder suspect nailed an officer with a make shift spear and his partner put two in his chest.
>>
>>35473637
That's stupid. You're stupid. Stop being stupid.
The best way to stop high speed chases is to not get in one in the first place. Call in air support and hang back while the helicopter or drone tracks the vehicle. When they inevitably stop, that's when you move in with cruisers
>>
>>35473680
But then we don't get cool dash cams when the .50 AP-I round punches through some ghetto sled's tiny engine block and sets the passenger compartment on fire and fries the occupants.
>>
>>35473624

>cops should have universal uniforms

Who is going to fund that? Uniforms are expensive and funding doesn't come easy, and most agencies have been using the same style for decades, and have surplus. Also, what is the point?

>I guarantee you cops all over the country will become pro gun rights for everyone.

Most already are, especially in the south. Many belong to III% groups and large numbers are Libertarian in nature. I myself oppose automatic weapons bans and voted for pot decriminalization. Also, do you think that a few million voters will actually matter? Do you think that states without gun rights will even listen?

>cops should be prohibited from wearing camouflage patterns that ape the military

Obama already did this, but why? Is there a particular reason that cops should be banned from certain clothing?

>an MP like armband that denotes their local jurisdiction

Yeah I really like that imagery, just think about that. What other power had police centralized with hi-viz armbands? People will instantly make the connection.
>>
File: IMG_1228.jpg (207 KB, 864x831)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>35473610
Well said
Clear and concise
>>
>>35473358
When you invite the 3rd world, you end up needing 3rd world police methods. Imagine muh shock.

Funny how before 1965 cops didn't seem to have that problem.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfvWAz_qMcI
>>
File: Christine.jpg (65 KB, 800x493)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>35473374
Are you a bigot or something?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgbHqyuBl2s
>>
>>35473677
>IFAK
IMO, cops should all be at least the first level of First Aid trained and have to carry an IFAK.
Maybe it would boost PR.
>>
>>35473358

Too militaristic? Are you fucking with me.

They look way too casual.

I think what the police lack is the indimidation factor, if you spook them up and make every police officer look like a trained killer then people would be way more afraid of them, aka less likely to try and kill them.
>>
>>35473743
Making cops universally recognizable (and ideally restricting the clothes for civilian sale) would go a way to prevent impostors.
>>
File: 1491201467426.jpg (749 KB, 1280x1060)
749 KB
749 KB JPG
>>35473358
>iron on ID tag
>baseball caps
I'm glad that they are letting all those kids with learning disabilities who wanted to become police grow up and become police.
>>
>>35474144
We probably need to also increase the Professionalism from police in general, and make them closer to Gendarmes, and make police an ACTUAL career that you have to work for.
>>
>>35474191

Ooh, I like that.
>>
>>35473591
who's the kid on bottom left?
>>
>>35474198
Yeah, that way we can afford for the Police officers to look like Super murderer SS goons, so they don't get too fucking cocky like american cops are prone to.
And the won't make fools of themselves dying from stupid shit or whatever.
>>
>>35473374
/k/ is a progressive board.
>>
>>35474145

Are you going to make OD green, sage green, khaki, SWAT blue, tactical black, or whatever other color illegal? Are you going to make it illegal to make whatever specific style of clothes illegal? Who will make the clothes? Will they be of decent quality? Will you make it illegal to wear armbands? Will you make it illegal to sell armbands?

The problem is that this will fix nothing, if you want to buy the shit to look like a cop you can, which is illegal anyway. If anything it will make it easier because there is just one extremely recognizable uniform to ape, whereas if someone tries to ape a specific department or agency it is extremely easy to spot.
>>
>>35473442
People have died from improperly applied tourniquets, that doesn't mean they don't save lives. Every time a cop uses any of those weapons or tactics instead of their firearm, they are drastically reducing the chance of killing a person.
>>
>>35474312

All of those strawmen of yours are going to combust one day and leave you with nothing but ashes. Pretending like something will happen when it won't is a fools jest.

Give the police force advanced training, tell them extremely firmly that doing anything stupid will cost them their jobs or lives in the field and make them look like stone-cold murder machines.

You'll get results.
>>
>>35473551
Australia has thousands of low level stabbings

Millions of farmers and sportsmen have had their lives made more difficult.

Australia.
>>
>>35473358

I don't care what the cops have so long as I can have it too.
>>
>>35474322
Shut up, faggot
>>
They pretty much need all of this because of either gangs of boons armed with AKs and RPGs or Hajjis coming from the middle east armed with similar in America and Yurop respectively.
>>
What do they need? My local PD (I won't name it, but it's actually one of the largest in the country at over 3,000 officers) needs to give officers the rifles that they bought but that are sitting in boxes at the range because the local government refuses to pay to train the cops with them or allow officers to qualify on personally-owned rifles as a stopgap measure until the government is willing to pay for training. Right now, if the cops around here get called to a mass shooting at a mall or high school, they're running in with a pistol and three mags. They also can't wear external carriers unless they're going to one of the above events, so they're shit out of luck if they get ambushed by someone with a rifle.
I understand places that don't want the police to look too "militarized," but this is what happens when that thought process is pushed to the extreme; officers simply aren't equipped to deal with modern threats.
>>
>>35473420
This.
>>
>>35473358
>need
SHALL
>>
>>35473358
With all the diversity we're getting, they better be rolling around in goddamn MRAPS spraying down civilians
>>
>>35473493
I believe it's a 552.
>>
>>35473358
A cop will say it's because the population is more heavily armed. A cop will point out the north Hollywood shootout or the possible distances involved in a shootout these days like in Las Vegas or a mall or even the length of a school hallway. These things make long gun accuracy a requirement for the police toolkit. I also couldn't imagine them doing it without bulletproof gear.

That said I do think that it should look as regal and community service oriented as possible. The main reason it's usually military green or black is because those are the bulk available and surplus items that they can get.

Stylistically I may not like it but functionally/operationally/financially it can't be argued with.
>>
>>35473420
>they have the same rights we do
But that's wrong. I'm not sanctioned by the state to enforce the law using violence.
>>
>>35474772
BIN THAT KNOIFE
>>
>>35475166

That's not a right, that's a responsibility.
>>
>>35475166
If citizens want to do it for hot pockets they should be able to.

I want to see neighborhoods pooling money for patrol cars and dads taking turns running the beat. Would b neat senpai.
>>
>>35473358
Replace handcuffs with magazine pouch, replace tazer with another gun, toss first aid kit to reduce weight, get rid of baton for more ammo. Shoot first leave corpse for the flies.
>>
File: 1466735686243.png (95 KB, 990x556)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
>>35473358

On person:
Badge
Kevlar vest
Gun
Baton
Hancuffs
Radio
Pocketknife

In cruiser:
Long gun (an AR, not a fucking shotgun)
First aid kit

That's it. Tasers are memes that fail more than they work and OC spray is just as likely to blind you as it is the suspect.

Also stop hiring women cops.
>>
>>35474546
He said /k/ is a progressive board. We can't tell faggots to shut up.
>>
>>35473677
what are the requirements to be cop there? sounds dope
>>
File: troopahs.jpg (150 KB, 944x800)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>35473358
a /fa/ uniform is a must
>>
>>35475273

Those look gay as fuck.
>>
Cops are fucking gay and so are their supporters.
>>
I think the police need a stick, a funny hat, an education, and to be held responsible for their actions.
>>
>>35473769
This picture is misleading, niggers have always been nigging. It's the relatively recent influx of beaners and the cartels they defend that've made the streets more dangerous. That, and we stopped lynching. We should really re-consider that.
>>
>>35475273
Get on my level, pleb. Our poiice dress AND act like the gestapo.
>>
>>35475273
>>35475495
Fuck, forgot the picture
>>
>>35474144
You do realize that the police's duty is to protect AND serve? You can rely on them to arrest bad guys, but they should be also people you can approach and ask for directions or for a kid to say my kite got stuck in a tree. They should be part of the community too
>>
>>35475510
The only job the police are legally obligated to preform is the enforcement of the law. Don't ever count on cops to do anything else.
>>
>>35475222
thistbqhfampi
>>
>>35475510

That works in your dumbass false depictions of the 50s where the police is your friendly neighborhood protector who helps kids all day because no one in town is a criminal since they live in a utopia.

Reality hits your hard, fag.
People today won't approach police and ask for directions, they'll just ask a random citizen if they really have to, neither will a kid ever ask a cop to get a kite out of the tree, they'll just ask their parents or something (Or not at all, since no one plays with kites anymore).

The police have devolved into a force that exists to protect, thank uneducated minorities and liberals for that.

For them to be effective in their job, they need to be intimidating, professional and given more freedom to act as they see fit.

Policemen that are physically unfit, or mentally deficient should be fired, the bar you need to hit to make it into the police force should be raised.

Smart, strong and fearless.
Rationalis, Fortis et Intrepidus.
Slap that on a badge.
>>
>>35473551
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1359178916300258?via%3Dihub
I don't like your image, it mocks me
>>
>>35474144
agreed
>>
Cops are not legally obligated to protect you. They're policy enforcers and road pirates. Their sole purpose is to generate revenue. And NO they don't protect your freedom. They're 100% the opposite.
>>
>>35475646
They protect you from those who seek to restrict your freedom by violent means.
>>
File: taiwan.jpg (37 KB, 636x375)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>35475510
And civilians who aren't criminal niggers would have nothing to fear, just because they would intimidate criminals would not mean that they intimidate civilians
>>
>>35473358
>Ipad mini
>virgin OC spray instead of Chad CR gas
>female agents
The police is fucking gay.
>>
>>35475652
Who would that be? The only ones who's main objective of the day is to enforce laws that violate your individual freedom and WILL use force and even kill you to do so are cops.
>>
>>35473420
You. I like you.
>>
>>35475646
Found the "Free Inhabitant".

Ex cop here:

Cops need what criminals can get in terms of weapons, and then to be a step above.

If police in the U.S. were only allowed to use pistols and Uncle Joe Biden patented shotguns, we'd have more North Hollywood shootouts.

If we were not allowed to have "Tanks" (which are just MRAPS that the military would have left sitting in the desert or sold to incompetent foreign powers) there would be slow response times to huge incudents, and Commie fucks would torch more police cars like they've been doing at Libtard colleges recently.

If they didn't have scary military looking vests, Tyrone could "ROLL UP WIT DA DRACO" or whatever.

I want more people owning guns. Normal people mag dumping Dindus that break in makes the job easier.
>>
>>35475688

Name a single "individual freedom" that the police would kill you for exercising.

>Who would that be
Literally anyone who doesn't like you, or wants something you have.
>>
>>35473358
Access to nuclear arms. Like the found fathers wanted.
>>
>>35475688
Give me five examples of police killing people that are not niggers for exercising their individual freedom
>>
>>35475712

You could legalize ownership of nuclear arms and there would be absolutely no problem whatsoever.

Because no one would afford them.
>>
>>35473460
>Naughty burger
Is that a fast food strip club?
>>
>>35473460

What country?
>>
>>35473358
Same limitations as the rest of the population.
In California that means 10 round mags and such
>>
>>35475697
Yet cops enforce gun laws that limit the law abiding citizens to protect themselves? And idk where you've been but cops own things regular people cannot.
>>
>>35473358
As someone who lives in NY (please end me) i think the problem is less the gear, and more the fact that no one is trained to use the fucking gear. Seriously, every other week a cop shoots himself in the foot, because his sergeant gave him an AR and told him to look intimidating so ahmed does firebomb the orphanage, also hilarious to see sights on backwards, and complete improper stance, and trigger discipline, seriously, you have the money to buy ACP's, just fucking train people how to hold god dam rifles.
>>
File: waco.jpg (38 KB, 624x352)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>35475710
>Name a single "individual freedom" that the police would kill you for exercising.
first, second, and fourth amendment rights.
>>
>>35475710
Weed, "illegal guns", driving without a license, broken taillight, etc etc. All freedoms people have and will continue to die for because incompetent pigs don't understand freedom or the constitution.
>>
File: SEK.jpg (69 KB, 791x452)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>35473358
chainlink is where it's at
>>
>>35473374
lipstick on a pig
>>
Damn. Whole lotta bootlickers in here. What is so cool about sucking cop dick? Are you that big of a cuck you're afraid to take responsibilty for your own safety? Do you enjoy having people tell you what you can and cannot do even if it's non violent?
>>
>>35475790
I mean it is technically lipstick on a pig.
>>
>>35475773
Those were the federals, which are a completely different beast.
>>
>>35475775

Not a single one of those things allow cops to kill you, and the restriction of those things exist to protect the people.

I do agree about the guns though, people should be allowed to own any kind of gun they can afford.

>>35475773
You're absolutely fucking retarded, not a single one of those amendments are being restriced at all except the second amendment which is being restricted a little.

Also, breaking a single one of those does not allow cops to kill you.
Stop smoking your shit weed and maybe your brain will function normally, you're actually so fucking stupid that cops should be able to kill you for it.
>>
>>35475812
But cops have killed people for them? And you don't think drugs are a fourth amendment issue? You don't think free speech is underattack?
>>
>>35475812
>Also, breaking a single one of those does not allow cops to kill you
um, sweetie...
>cop tries to illegally search me
>resist illegal search
>cop shoots me
>"I feared for my life"
>cop walks
>>
>>35475831

Give me a SINGLE. FUCKING. INSTANCE of a cop killing someone for free speech, religious freedom, broken taillight, bearing legal arms, driving without a license, weed and all of that shit.

GIVE ME ONE SINGLE FUCKING INSTANCE.
Because you're just fucking lying to my face.
If a cop has killed someone for a broken taillight then they've broken the law themselves and have been arrested.

Don't bother replying if you can't give me an example of a cop rightfully killing someone for the reasons you provided without legal repercussions.
>>
>>35473358
usually exercise
>>
File: THIS.gif (494 KB, 245x136)
494 KB
494 KB GIF
>>35473420
>>
File: smug231.jpg (8 KB, 235x214)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>35475863
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Philando_Castile
>>
>>35475835

Cops are not allowed to shoot people for resisting arrest, the worst he would do is knock you on your ass.

The police are ONLY allowed to shoot if there's
LEGITIMATE fear for their own or an innocents life.

>Cop tries to "illegally" search you (They can search you if they have reasonable suspicions)
>You try to resist
>Cop shoots you (Would not happen in real life, but this is your stupid hypothetical)
>Cop says "I feared for my life"
>Forensics search your body and find that you did not even have a weapon on you
>Cop goes to prison.

Or even better
>Cop searches you
>You let him
>He finds nothing illegal
>You both walk away and continue on with your lives.

Pride is a deadly sin, homo.
>>
>>35475879

>According to a police dashcam video/audio, after being asked for his license and registration, Castile told the officer he had a firearm, to which the officer replied 'Don't reach for it then'. After saying 'Don't pull it out' twice [7], the officer shot at Castile seven times.

Just destroyed your shit argument by copy and pasting.

Kys senpai, the police officer did nothing wrong.
>>
File: boot.jpg (168 KB, 1200x1200)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>35475892
All those mental gymnastics must have made you hungry, you want a snack?
>>
>>35475915

>He considers basic logic and reasoning "mental gymnastics"

For us non-retards this shit is like breathing.
>>
>>35475835
>Guard sees me stealing a sweetroll
>Proceeds to confiscate
>Deny because I am a free inhabitant
>Guard makes me pay with my blood
>>
>>35475902
>the cop telling him not to reach for his LEGALLY OWNED AND CARRIED GUN invalidates the fact that he shot him.
good argument, fampi.
>>
>>35473769
Niggers have always been a threat. There was a reason segregation existed, it was to protect white communities. This picture is fucking dumb and I see it posted all the time.
>>
>>35475941
>legally owned and carried
does that change the fact that a nigger is 20 times more likely to kill a cop than a white is?
>>
>>35475957
I wish more cops were killed. Maybe theyd stop harrassing people who aren't committing crimes.
>>
>>35475941

Yes, it does. It would give him reasonable enough grounds for him to atleast draw his weapon and aim at Castile, I admit the shooting was a little too much, but it was not wrong.

He was acquitted of all charges and given a voluntary separation agreement.

Why would you need to reach for your weapon if a cop asks you for your ID?

Why would you not stop reaching for your weapon if a cop tells you not only ONCE, but TWICE?

Even if he had a reason to reach for his weapon he should've communicated clearly with the officer, if the officer wasn't buying into it and still asking for you to stop reaching for the weapon, you should stop.
>>
File: Capture.png (30 KB, 322x246)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>35475879
> Don't reach for that
> I have to
>>
>>35475969
Being a nigger should be a crime
>>
This country was founded on opposing authority. Now you faggots lick their toes. Fuck all of you. I hope you're all subject to an illegal search or seizure and beat up for it because you're all stupid and deserve it.
>>
>>35475969
>harrassing people who aren't committing crimes.

The fact that you act like that actually fucking happens in real life is fucking hilarious.

I wish you and everyone who thought like you would be killed, then there would be no crime.

You know, since people would respect eachother and the police.
>>
>>35475969
maybe if we had less niggers they wouldn't have to do stupid shit to everyone in the name of "equality"

why do you think cops come to any violent offender call with 6 police cars, an MRAP, and a SWAT team? it isn't because cletus might start arguing when his meth lab gets raided, it's because jamal is going to start shooting the moment he spots police.
>>
>>35475892
>>Cop tries to "illegally" search you (They can search you if they have reasonable suspicions)
I'm not talking about that I'm talking about an illegal search.
>>Cop shoots you (Would not happen in real life, but this is your stupid hypothetical)
It literally does happen, fuckwit
>Forensics search your body and find that you did not even have a weapon on you
>Cop goes to prison.
If a police officer claims he fears for his life he can use de jure lethal force. Cops don't get sent to prison for shooting suspects.
>>Cop searches you
>>You let him
>if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear, friend :^) the fourth amendment is outdated anyway, just like the second
>>35475922
>justifying your shoe polish addiction
>logic and reasoning
>>
Whats considered a crime and what is wrong are two different things. Keep obeying arbitrary laws because master says, faggot.
>>
>>35475977
>LEGALLY. OWNED. GUN.
>>
>>35475996

If someone illegally searched my home (which does not happen, at all) I would not resist, since they can't arrest me, because I don't break the law in any way.

Alternatively, I would ask for a warrant, if they didn't have one I'd tell them to go away, if they come in anyways I'd wait for them to turn their back, shoot them dead and then call the real police and explain the situation, the shooting would be justified since the cop entered my house without a warrant and the forensics can see what happened.

If for some reason I do not have a gun and they pissed me off enough, I'd go down to the station after the search and file a formal complaint.

Illegal "seizure" do not happen either, but if they did, I'd go down to the station, see if they've got the item in question, ask for it back and file a complaint, or just file a complaint and tell them a police officer stole something from me.
>>
>>35475976
Because he didn't reach for his gun, you redditspacing fuckboi. He did the officer the service of telling him he had a gun thinking it would make the stop go smoother and then tried to give the cop his wallet. However because most cops have the anxiety levels of a tweeker Officer Fucknuts decided his precious life was in mortal dangerous and opened fire.
>>
>>35476002

>I'm not talking about that I'm talking about an illegal search.

Does not happen, if it does, see: >>35476039

>It literally does happen, fuckwit
Not for the reason you specified, nigger scum.

>f a police officer claims he fears for his life he can use de jure lethal force. Cops don't get sent to prison for shooting suspects.

Stop sneaking in ebonics in your sentences, I can't understand them.

Cops cannot shoot without legitimate reason as to why they would fear for their life, there must be some sort of evidence.

Cops do get sent to prison for breaking the law.

>Fourth amendment yadda yadda
Pride is still a deadly sin, faggot.
Would you rather die than let him search you and then walk away so you can file a complaint?
See: >>35476039
>>
File: megaman.jpg (97 KB, 600x592)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>35473420
I agree with your opinion, friend.
>>
>>35476022
>I legally own this gun so I can do whatever I want with it and face no consequences
>>
>>35476039
>If someone illegally searched my home (which does not happen, at all) I would not resist, since they can't arrest me, because I don't break the law in any way.
Oh you sweet summer child...

http://www.trentonian.com/article/TT/20170528/NEWS/170529773

http://reason.com/blog/2016/12/23/cops-raid-wrong-house-arrest-family-post

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=95475

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/mississippi-police-fatally-shoot-man-wrong-house-while-serving-warrant-n786681
>>
>>35476060
>illegal searches don't happen
do me a favor, go to www.google.com and type "police raid wrong house" into the search bar.
>>
>>35476051

Even if that was the case (which you do not have the evidence for) a non-retard would comply anyways and stop reaching for their wallet, then tell the cop that their wallet is in their back pocket and then ask them for permission to take it out, slowly.

There's no such thing as "reddit spacing", it's called "proper formatting", something niggers don't learn since they don't attend school, so you get a free pass on that one.

If he reached for his weapon then the officers life was in potential danger, I'd kill the nigger 100x over rather than die myself just because he had smoked weed all day and didn't know what "stop reaching for it" meant.
>>
>>35476076
>It suddenly becomes illegal to have a gun in front of a cop allowing them to shoot you
really activates my almonds.
>>
>>35476083

Jesus christ, you sure are retarded, read about the legal repercussions.

You think they killed someone and walked away scott-free?
They're looking at a case of potential manslaughter.
>>
>>35476100
Because that's what I said, right? Fucking retard.
>>
>>35475732
Binland.
>>
>>35476093
>not being a submissive bootlicking cuck is being a retard.
begone and stay gone, reddit.
>>
>>35476091

That's an actual mistake, not an illegal action with malicious intent, neither do they get away scott-free.
>>
>>35475732
Funland
>>
>>35476116

>He thinks mutual respect between law enforcement and citizen is "cuckoldry" and "bootlicking".

Hah, reminds me of the autistic screeching meme.

I hope a cop asks you for your license and registration, then when you throw a hissy fit and reach for your gun you get fucking killed.
>>
>>35473358
Definitely iPads
>>
>>35476104
>You think they killed someone and walked away scott-free?
Literally yes
>They're looking at a case of potential manslaughter.
Won't stick. We've been through this a hundred time before. Literally all a cop has to do is get up on the stand and say "I feared for my life" and the prosecutions case dissolves.
>>
>>35473551
No mass shootings

But a meth epidemic that makes any form of nightlife a fucking battlefield
>>
File: 2017-03-04 17.53.35~01.jpg (608 KB, 2560x1600)
608 KB
608 KB JPG
>>35475725
No, eating burgs is a guilty pleasure, and they make good burgs. Hence, naughty brgr.
>>
>>35476119
An act doesn't have to be intentional to be illegal, faggot. accidentally no-knocking the wrong house is still an illegal search, something which you claimed "never happen"
>>
>>35476145

>literally yes

Prove it.

>All a cop has to do is say "I feared for my life" even if the suspect is proven to have posed no threat whatsoever since he did not bear arms or sharp objects.

Prove it.

And I don't mean your shitty articles that you keep sending.
I mean actual legitimate proof that says the cop got away scott-free after shooting an unarmed man who did not act threatening in any way with malicious intent.
>>
>>35474054
yes
>>
>>35476160

Accidents can be overlooked, if no one presses charges against the accident then it won't go to court etc etc.

You dumb fucking idiot.

If the police should destroy your door or something in the process and it's proven that you did nothing wrong they are legally obligated to reimburse you for any damages.
>>
>>35473677
That guy is prepared to take down a small army
>>
>>35476190
>If the police should destroy your door or something in the process and it's proven that you did nothing wrong they are legally obligated to reimburse you for any damages.
How big of a dollar value is attached to family members? Four-legged or otherwise.
>>
>>35476100
it's illegal to disobey a lawful order when a firearm is involved.

hooooooooooooo boy i have bad news,
>>
>>35476139
>mutual respect
There cannot be a mutual respect between a normal citizen and an officer because there is a unequal power dynamic. A cop can kill me anytime he believes his life is threatened. A
normal citizen cannot fight back against a cop lest they make the cop "fear for their life". Now fuck off back to plebbit.
>>
>>35476205

Cops killing dumb fucking animals should not be a problem to anyone.

Cops killing your family members result in suspension, potential manslaughter charges and all of that shit we've already discussed.

I remember a story from someone here on /k/ who had a grandpa that shot and a police officer during a wrongful raid on his house, the grandpa walked without any consequences whatsoever, he had to move counties though because all the colleagues of the cop he killed were pissed.
>>
>>35474030
rodney king ruined nightsticks for everyone, thanks rodney.
>>
>>35476190
oh wow, I can recoup financial damages after the police illegal burst into my room and shoot my husband in the middle of the night. thanks, redditspacer
>>
>>35476236
>A cop can kill me anytime he believes his life is threatened.

He can NOT without legal consequences.
Anyone with a gun can kill you because they feel threatened, not just police, but they won't get away with it, neither will police.

A normal citizen can fight back against the cop if the cop has actually done something illegal, like attacking you first without reason, which the cop will be suspended for, and most likely charged with assault.

Should the cop escalate and kill you they will definitely go to jail.
>>
>>35476226
he obeyed the order, he was reaching for his wallet, not his gun.
>>
>>35476236
>A cop can kill me anytime he believes his life is threatened.
get rid of the niggers and that won't be needed. people in other countries (without niggers) aren't afraid of their own police.
>>
>>35476258

You can get a huge amount of money, yes, and the police will be suspended and charged with manslaughter since it was a genuine accident.

What makes the police specifically inclusive to this? If someone on the street shoot and kills your husband wrongfully they will get arrested too, and you can sue them for money. The fact that they're not police won't bring your husband back to life, your point is so fucking retarded that I'm literally starting to doubt reality.
>>
>>35475892
>>Cop searches you
>>You let him
no
>>
>>35476316

Why not?
>>
>>35475976
He was reaching for his ID you inbred retard.
>>
>>35476328

Prove it.

Even if he was, he should've stopped reaching for it and calmly explained to the cop what he was reaching for, then slowly do so if the cop gives him an ok.

But since he was a fucking weed smoking nigger his brain probably shut down years ago and he acted like a retard, it's this thing called natural selection, read up on social darwinism.
>>
>>35476321
Because I have a right to privacy.
>>
>>35476341
Yeah you're really not a boot licker are you?
>>
>>35476345

Yes, you do, and you can get the cop suspended, potential lawsuit aswell if it's really bad.

Play along, let them search you, if you're not carrying anything illegal then they can't arrest you. Then go down to the station and report the officer.

Or, you know, act like a fucking retard and get killed because your pride is so fragile.
>>
>>35473358
>NEEDS
For police? SHALL BE INFRINGED
>>
>>35476268
>Stop reaching
>I have to
>>
>>35476358

Showing mutual respect is not bootlicking.
Acting in the interest of preserving your own life is not bootlicking.
Not escalating a potentially dangerous situation is not bootlicking.
>>
>35476247
>Cops killing dumb fucking animals should not be a problem to anyone.
Nice bait, nom nom nom. No (You) for you.
>>
>>35476363
>Not letting a cop search you is a valid reason for them to kill you
Yeah, you definitely need to neck yourself faggot.
>>
>>35476363
You speak like you have no principles.
>>
>>35476093
>There's no such thing as "reddit spacing", it's called "proper formatting"
You've increased the line spacing on a wall of text, that is not proper formatting.

>>35476116
You're claiming that cops are nervous wrecks who'll shoot at anything resembling a threatening action.
It is then not a very smart move to rapidly move your hands towards an area the cop cannot see, as it could imply you're drawing a weapon.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>
>>35476418

It's not a valid reason you fucking spastic autist, that's what I've been saying.

But you don't need to get yourself killed because of that, I just explained to you that you can file a complaint and get them suspended if they illegally search you, if they kill you and there's no evidence that you proved a threat to anyone then the cop will go to jail.

Are you even reading my fucking posts? I have never once even remotely said it's a valid reason for them to kill you.
Just fucking take my advice so that you don't get killed you fucking idiot cunt.
>>
>>35476440

It is proper formatting, are you retarded?

>>35476422
Not getting yourself killed and then getting revenge on the one who wronged you is not having principles?

If having principles mean I blindly defend my pride like a fragile cunt and get killed then I'll gladly have no principles.

If some fucking legitimate mafioso walks up to you and tells you to hand over your wallet, would you let him kill you or just give him your fucking wallet, report him to the police, and if possible hunt him down yourself?

Getting yourself killed will just remove the possibility of justice.
>>
>>35476247
>Cops killing dumb fucking animals should not be a problem to anyone.
fuck you, it's my chattel and I didn't want it destroyed
>Cops killing your family members result in suspension, potential manslaughter charges and all of that shit we've already discussed.
literally no, see>>35476083
>I remember a story from someone here on /k/ who had a grandpa that shot and a police officer during a wrongful raid on his house, the grandpa walked without any consequences whatsoever, he had to move counties though because all the colleagues of the cop he killed were pissed.
>he had to move counties though because all the colleagues of the cop he killed were pissed.
Oh wow, so the police were harassing someone who didn't commit a crime? But you said that didn't happen...
>>35476265
>Should the cop escalate and kill you they will definitely go to jail.
all he has to do is claim the escalation was a result of him fearing for his life and he walks.
>>35476284
Oh wow, thanks so much, I have the astounding privilege of subjecting myself to Kafkaesque legal proceedings for the possibility of potentially being awarded some money from the state. Most of which I won't be able to keep because I'll have to pay taxes and legal fees. But with the money I do keep I can bring my pets and family back to li... oh wait I can't.
>What makes the police specifically inclusive to this?
Because they're empower by the state to commit violence to enforce the law and should be held to a higher standard of responsibility than the average citizen.
>>
>>35473358
As much firepower as he wants. Fucking niggers are out of control. Only one thing they understand and that's force.
>>
>>35476461
oh, so you're just a spineless cuck
>>
>>35476461
Not killing those who try to violate your rights does mean you have no principles, pussyfag.
>>
>>35476461

I am not retarded.

In fact, you are the retard.

Note that I'm using two lines for spacing.

You claim one line spacing is good.

Are two lines then not better?

If not, why?

The use of short sentences emphasizes my point.
>>
File: IMG_2275.jpg (52 KB, 455x354)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>35473358
The late 60s early 70s were the most aesthetic times for cops
Big ass 357s, aviators, no puffy body armour and mustaches. And they drove around in what were essentially 4 foot muscle cars
>>
>>35476470
>fuck you, it's my chattel and I didn't want it destroyed

You'd rather get killed over a dumb fucking animal?

>literally no
Literally yes, read up on the consequences, also, it was an accident.

>Oh wow, so the police were harassing someone who didn't commit a crime?

No, they weren',t also, it was an accident. You forgot the moral of the story, the guy killed an innocent police officer and walked away free, so if anything this just disproves your dumb shit.

>all he has to do is claim the escalation was a result of him fearing for his life and he walks.

No, prove it.

>Oh wow, thanks so much, I have the astounding privilege of subjecting myself to Kafkaesque legal proceedings for the possibility of potentially being awarded some money from the state. Most of which I won't be able to keep because I'll have to pay taxes and legal fees. But with the money I do keep I can bring my pets and family back to li... oh wait I can't.

My point is that accidents happen, if your husband gets killed by a cop or a street thug doesn't matter, he won't come back to life anyways, the only difference is that the cops pay you.

>Because they're empower by the state to commit violence to enforce the law and should be held to a higher standard of responsibility than the average citizen.

No, they are empowered by the state to use violence as a means to stop criminals from using violence, if you do not use any violence at all then the police won't either.
They are held to a higher standard than the average citizen, something so much as just using a tiny bit of excessive violence during an arrest can get them fired or worse. Stop making shit up.
>>
>>35473551
But just like here in the UK, it has a huge problem with knives.

Also, looking at gun crime in Australia, it was going down BEFORE those gun control measures.
>>
>>35476509
hard cunts from WW2 being cops was a great time.
>>
>35476526
>if you do not use any violence at all then the police won't either.
Hahahaha, yeah right. No (You) for you.
>>
>>35476441
Pal we've been talking about saying no when they ask to search you not resisting an attempt to do an illegal search.
>>
>>35476484

Are you an actual retard?

>>35476487

What makes you think you can kill them? If they're searching your house with a gun against your head then do you really think you can John Wick that shit? Are you that disconnected from reality? Play along and get them back later instead of getting yourself killed, you dumb fucking subhuman nigger.

>>35476504
No, two lined spacing is redundant.
One line spacing is just easier on your eyes and easier to differentiate between parts in the text that are about different things.
>>
>>35476546

They won't kill you for saying no, if they do they get arrested and put in jail.

If they force you to anyways and you have a possibility to, then kill them. But make sure there's substantial evidence that proves the cop was abusing you.
>>
File: 1507776518638.gif (971 KB, 270x252)
971 KB
971 KB GIF
>>35473358
>Bill of NEEDS
>>
>>35476526
The doublethink is strong with you, redditspacer.
>>
If race-biased police brutality is real, then why do niggers backtalk cops?

You didn't see Jews calling SS members jackbooted thugs to their face.
Injuns didn't refer to whites as bootlicking crackers.
>>
>>35476601

What the fuck is a "doublethink"? Did you coin that term yourself and expect me to know about it?
>>
>>35476116
Nobody who isn't a retarded teenager uses the term 'bootlicker', kill yourself faggot
>>
>>35476615
You have to be 18 to post on 4chan
>>
File: evlhnk.gif (423 KB, 400x300)
423 KB
423 KB GIF
>>35476615
> Literal child detected.
>>
>>35476623
Then leave.

>>35476643
I'm from sweden, do you expect me to know every english urban term?

Do you know what "Tjomme" means?
>>
>>35476659
>english urban term
wew
>then leave
WEW
>>
Police should have everything anyone else can. Nothing more, nothing less.

So ya, I'm fine with them running around with ARs and plate carriers because those are all things I own. The problem only arises when they get exempted from the law in ways I don't.
>>
>>35476669

Did your brainstem disconnect or something?
>>
>>35476680
We get it kid, you're trying to save face.
>>
>>35476659
Considering it's a Swedish term, it probably means "to ejaculate to black tranny Muslim porn"
>>
A loud voice, common sense and above average intelligence.
>>
>>35476553
>What makes you think you can kill them? If they're searching your house with a gun against your head then do you really think you can John Wick that shit? Are you that disconnected from reality? Play along and get them back later instead of getting yourself killed, you dumb fucking subhuman nigger.
They won't reach my pc or bed where I usually am before I can grab my AR.
>>
>>35476690

No, it's an adjective, not a verb.

>>35476686
I was referring to the fact that your vocabulary consisted only of the word "wew".
>>
>>35476707
>I was referring to the fact
Shut up kid
>>
>>35476705

Then kill them? What's the problem?
If they illegally search your house and you can get to a weapon in time then kill them.

We were talking about them illegally searching you or your house and you couldn't fight back, if you can fight back and win, do it, if you can't play along and get them back later.
>>
>>35476659
The three slogans of the party — "War Is Peace; Freedom Is Slavery; Ignorance Is Strength" — are obvious examples of doublethink.

Read a fucking book you shitskin.

are we conversing in Swedish, no. Get with the program.
>>
>>35476659
>I'm from sweden, do you expect me to know every english urban term?
För fan, just stop posting, you're embarrassing your nation.
>>
>>35476719

Epic argument buddy, try not thinking so hard, it could damage your one single braincell.
>>
>>35476735
Stop it kid, we caught you admitting to being an idiot, just stop.
>>
>>35476734

Episk google translate negerjävel, dra åt skogen liberalhora. SD vinner 2018 och då kan du käka upp dina ord.

>>35476727

That's a contradiction, never heard anyone call it doublethink, maybe you should stop speaking ebonics and actually use real english?
>>
>>35476615
Read a book, nigger.
>>
>>35476747

Still not an argument.
>>
>>35476760
Did you just say George Orwell is speaking in Ebonics? Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
File: orwell on guns.jpg (89 KB, 850x400)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>35476760
It's a famous term from a famous book written by a famous Brit. In English, you dam furriner.
>>
>>35476772
I'm not arguing anything, I'm just telling you you're not old enough to post here
>>
>>35476765

Great samefagging man.
That trick is old as fuck.
>>
>>35476659
The swede is a bootlicking cuck, what a surprise.
>>
>>35476760
>never heard anyone call it doublethink
>I've never read freshman year basic reading so that means you're making it up

You have to be 18 to post on 4chan
>>
File: stop.png (93 KB, 534x401)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
>>35476760
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>35476760
>liberalhora
O I am laffin. Liberal doesn't mean in Yurop what it means in Clapistan.

And it doesn't matter if SD wins, they're going to have to make compromised anyway and the narrative of your shitty dick-shaped country is fucked.
>>
>>35476760
Did they ban 1984 in Sweden or something?
>>
>>35476776
>>35476774
I'm saying no one fucking uses the word, which explains why I would not know it. As I said, just call it a fucking contradiction, because that's what it is, not a fucking "doublethink", what the fuck does that even mean? How is that a good name for contradictions? "They thought twice hurr durr" doesn't fucking mean anything.

>>35476779
Prove it.

"You did not know of this obscure term, that negates all the previous points you've made, haha"

Literally fucking reddit. You've just come to realize your argument is fucking shit and that I am objectively right.
>>
>>35476809
>obscure term
It's not obscure you literal 12 year old
>>
>>35476794
Why is he on /k/ in the first place? He can't own weapons because he's Swedish and below 18. Is he planning on owning a wooden spoon?
>>
File: rule2.png (3 KB, 343x37)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>35476760
>>
>>35476808
>"You did not know of this obscure term, that negates all the previous points you've made, haha"
>Literally fucking reddit. You've just come to realize your argument is fucking shit and that I am objectively right.
Nineteen eighty-four is mandatory reading in almost all western school systems, shitskin.
>>
>>35476803

>He thinks SD will get below 51% of votes

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>>35476808
No, the year is still acknowledged here in sweden.

>>35476794
I'm literally on my last year in college, about to graduate in engineerings.

>>35476793
Not getting yourself killed and/or showing mutual respect is still not bootlicking you fucking mouthbreathing troglodyte.
>>
>>35476809
You are an actual child. Get off 4chan.
>>
>>35476808
Considering the state Swedistan is in now, I'm going to say yes.

>>35476809
Doublethink is the state of mind of holding two contradictory beliefs and not having any conflict, you stupid uncultured Swedish child.
>>
File: 1475954484569.gif (1.14 MB, 480x358)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB GIF
>>35476809
>"They thought twice hurr durr"

THAT IS NOT WHAT IT MEANS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD A BOOK NIGGER.

> I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, BUT I'M STILL OBJECTIVELY RIGHT
>>
>>35476829

Then stop posting.

>>35476817
It is. It's not even remotely close to being widely used, hence obscure.
>>
>>35476836
>I'm literally on my last year in college, about to graduate in engineerings.
You know how I know that's not true? Because you haven't read 1984, a book 90% of people above the age of 14 in the first world have read.

>>35476849
>t's not even remotely close to being widely used
Maybe not in middle school.
>>
>Then stop posting XD

Good one, reddit.
>>
File: swedetard.png (33 KB, 1061x513)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>35476849
>It's not even remotely close to being widely used, hence obscure
It has a google definition that is literally at the top of the page should you type the term into the search bar, you stupid fucking child.
>>
>>35476842

>Ur a child hehe now I win argument even tho all previous points were valid

>"I am not a child"

>Shit, gotta think of something original, maybe I should call him a child again to really show off my superior intellect.

>Doublethink is the state of mind of holding two contradictory beliefs

Then call it having contradictory beliefs instead of coining an obscure term with a vague name.

>>35476847
>THAT IS NOT WHAT IT MEANS
Then give it a better name, nigger.

I was also referring to my previous points, which have nothing to do with my knowledge of linguistics or literature.

The fact that you've abandoned the previous argument and just keep regurgitating "Ur child hehe lolé" should speak volumes about the validity of my arguments points, protip: They're objectively right.
>>
>>35476887
>all this
>to try and deflect from being found out as a literal 12 year old

Just read a book, nigger
>>
>>35473358
Totes read that as 'Optional Trousers'.
>>
>>35476860
>You know how I know that's not true? Because you haven't read 1984

It is true, and I have not even heard of the fucking book, because no one outside of America reads that book in school.

>It has a google definition that is literally at the top of the page should you type the term into the search bar, you stupid fucking child.

>A word having a definition by google means it's widely used.

Kek, you're actually inbred.
>>
>>35476897

The fact that I am writing to you right now with the extensive vocabulary I possess should be direct proof that I am above twelve years of age.
>>
>>35476904
>because no one outside of the first world reads that book in school
ftfy
>>
File: 1433634926448.png (333 KB, 375x413)
333 KB
333 KB PNG
>>35476915
>with the extensive vocabulary I possess
Ok, kiddo
>>
>>35476916

Sweden is a first world country, the only books we've been forced to read in school where "Animal farm" and "The great gatsby", that was in high school.
>>
>>35476916
Well he is in Swedistan so you can't blame him there.
>>
File: read this shit.jpg (23 KB, 443x327)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>35476849
>Then call it having contradictory beliefs
doublethink is one word and has less syllables. Stop crying you child and read some Orwell.

>>35476904
>because no one in Sweden reads that book
Fixed that for you
>>
>>35476934

Yes, read my previous posts and try to disprove my claim.
>>
>>35476937
>Sweden is a first world country
LOL
>only reading 2 books in high school
>first world
>>
>>35476937
They'll probably make you read 1984 in your Junior year then.
>>
>>35476887
try googling it you fucking mongoloid.

i came in when you didn't understand doublethink and how that invalidated anything you have said since.
>>
>>35476950
The only word you used above a 13 year old level is Troglodyte, and you probably just recently heard this and want to sound grown up by using it
>>
>>35476915
>extensive vocabulary
>doublethink is ebonics
>>
>>35473420
This. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a Nazi or a commie who hates the constitution
>>
>>35475440
>>35475946
>i am born in 2002: the post
>>
>>35476904
>It is true, and I have not even heard of the fucking book, because no one outside of America reads that book in school.
Mandarory reading here, shitskin.
T. Finn
>>
>>35474911
Pretty sure it's a tricked out g36
>>
>>35476944
>doublethink is one word and has less syllables. Stop crying you child and read some Orwell.

If it's so good, why is it so obscure and irrelevant then?

>because no one in Sweden read that book
Still a valid excuse as to why I would not know of that word.
>>
>>35476991
>why is it so obscure and irrelevant
jfc, stop
>>
>>35473420
>They aren't LARPing in gear just to go to walmart to get more oreos you fat fuck.

Top zozzle
>>
File: 1500574755357s.jpg (7 KB, 198x223)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
They should be able to carry as heavy armor and weapons that they want, BUT they have to pay for it with their own money, not the tax payers, like a real man.

lol, soldiers and cops getting their equipment from the state like a bunch of public slaves.
>>
>>35476951

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_World

CTRL + F "neutral countries"

>>35476953
I am on my last year in college.

>>35476959
Googling a word does not prove that it is being widely used, you fucking tard.

>>35476964
Read my previous posts, if you think a 13 year old even knows proper punctuation then you're beyond salvation you brainlet fuck.

>>35476967
Yes, obscure and irrelevant, most likely only used by niggers in an attempt to sound intellectual.

>>35476975
Yet you can't properly spell "mandatory"?
Prove that you're forced to read it in Finland, and even if you were, that does not mean that it's read in Sweden.
>>
>>35473464
RFID is a great leap forward into an Orwellian police state, whether its being used on police by regular citizens or vice-versa.
>>
>>35477025
>lol, soldiers and cops getting their equipment from the state like a bunch of public slaves.
yeah I know right soldiers should have to pay for their owns tens of thousands worth of gear since they're already slaves lol
>>
>>35476997

Epic argument.
>>
>>35477053
>if you think a 13 year old even knows proper punctuation
Maybe not in Swedinistan where most 13 year olds are illiterate shitskins.
>>
>>35477054
>muh computer chips are scary

Automated license plate scanners are far worse and they've been around for years. There's even open-source software for it now.
>>
File: giphy.gif (3.13 MB, 480x270)
3.13 MB
3.13 MB GIF
>>35477053
>Look mom i replied to everyone.
>Got him with the grammar.
>I win.
>>
>>35477073

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

>Sweden rank 8
>USA rank 9

Just because you say something doesn't mean it's true, nigger.
You can walk around pretending like someone is stupid if you want to, but know that it is exactly what a stupid person would do.
>>
>>35477053
You illiterate fucking child. No wonder you're a bootlicking cuck, you probably can't wipe your own ass without help from your nanny state.
>>
>>35476659
>I'm from Sweden
Oh boy I can't wait for all the comments about immigration, muslims, feminine men, cold/snow and Ikea.

Really guys. I know not every country can be as awesome as the united states but this is lame.
>>
>>35477102
>shitskins don't get IQ tests because they just collect gibs
>don't get put in the statistics

Really makes you think.
>>
>>35477091

Grammar =/= spelling, dumbass.
You just made it even more blatantly obvious that you're a fucking phony idiot who probably dropped out of High School.
>>
>>35477053
how the fuck could you not know what "doublethink" means? it's not an obscure term. how have you not encountered it before?
>>
>>35477025
>>35477062

There should be a reasonable middle-ground. Heavy equipment, ships, airplanes and other such stuff should be taxpayer. But rifles and body armor, that shit should be the mans responsibility for himself. The problem with today's military is that it's full of pampered nu-male babies and not upstanding citizens.
>>
>>35476190
You have to sue them.
>>
>>35477107

Point out a single instance where I am even remotely implied to be illiterate.

Oh wait, you can't, and your argument is shit that has been reduced to name calling in your rage filled shitposts, truly a keyboard warrior to be feared.

Step down brainlet.

>>35477123
Not even close to being correct.
Also, I am not a shitskin.

Actually, USA has a higher number of and more violent shitskins.
You're just some fucking faggot who claims a lot of shit but knows nothing. Literally laughing my ass off.
>>
>>35473769
>when did the uniform you see literally every fucking day become a swat team that you've almost never seen
good question!
>>
>>35477166
>grenade attack capital of the "first world"
>yeah but the US

What does this have to do with you being a dumbass 12 year old
>>
>>35477129

I wish I could tell you, but I have never ever encountered it before, so atleast I've learned one thing from this long escapade.

>>35477161
Obviously, yes.
>>
Militarization of police is a response to:
>Columbine
>North Hollywood Shootout
>Sandyhook
>Orlando Nightclub Shooting
>Las Vegas Shooting
It's totally the blacks fault.
>>
The absolute state of this threada
>>
>>35474145
>Making cops universally recognizable (and ideally restricting the clothes for civilian sale) would go a way to prevent impostors.

Do you know how rare im posters actually are? Now you sound like the gun grabbers, except you're scared of a different, equally rare, boogeyman
>>
>>35477166
>Point out a single instance where I am even remotely implied to be illiterate
When you didn't know what doublethink or 1984 was
>>
>>35476533
U.S. gun crime actually went down more over the same time period, and gun laws here got more lax.
>>
>>35477102
There is no meaningful difference between western European countries when it comes to native IQ. A couple of points' variance is expected. Clappers are pulled down by niggers, but their white populace should have European tier IQ as they share common ancestry.
>>
>>35477175

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Sweden/United-States/Crime/Violent-crime
>>
>>35477205
With all the time you're spending being a dumbass online you could be reading 1984
>>
>>35477193

But I've read other books, like "Animal farm" and "The great Gatsby", I am also reading your post right now, and the post you made before that, which should prove to you that I am infact, literate.

>>35477199
Can't refute that.
>>
>>35473624
I agree police officers and departments should not be exempt from any laws, but the idea of universal uniforms would only push police away from being responsible to their local communities.

Making US police more centralized and nationalized would be a disaster.
>>
>>35477211

I don't want to read 1984.
I am also not being a dumbass, probably a jackass or a jerk.
>>
>>35477217
Those are high school level books at best, Animal Farm is middle school level in the US now. How about you name some other books than the 2 you keep repeating?

>>35477227
>I don't want to read 1984
Lick that boot, how's it taste?
>>
>>35477227
>I don't want to read a book I haven't been assigned to read at school yet
>I'm not being a dumbass for refusing to educate myself
>>
>>35477222
Never has a post been more deserving of such a get
>>
File: WladIG0.jpg (15 KB, 300x424)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>Swedish cuckboy gets upset.
>Continues to reply to dogshit posts.
>Great entertainment while i eat my soup.

http://www.slowburningpassion.com/spicy-west-african-peanut-soup/

Maybe one of those nice Muslim immigrants can make it for you.
>>
>>35477234

I literally told you in the post that I read them in High School, are you the illiterate one?

Also: https://www.goodreads.com/shelf/show/college-level

Shows you Animal Farm for instance.

Also, it does not matter which fucking level they are on, because reading even a childrens book should prove that I am literate.

What does not wanting to read a book have to do with bootlicking? If anything, me telling you that I will not do as you say if the opposite of bootlicking, you're repeatedly proving that you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>35477285
Why can't you name any other books you've read besides those two without relying on a link you found off google?

>What does not wanting to read a book have to do with bootlicking?
Maybe if you read it you'd understand.
>>
>>35477182
No, just no. Police militarization is a result of the war on drugs. mass shootings are rare and conducted by people that usually kill themselves at the end of it, there's no need for police to prepare themselves ofr an issue that resolves itself.
>>
>>35477247

>Refusing to read a single book means you're a dumbass.

Uh huh, taking notes. This is some really intellectual shit.

>>35477283

>Swedish white man who is about to gradute in the STEM fields makes valid points.

>Replies to posts trying to discredit or disprove my claims, in the process discredit and disprove them.

>Great entertainment while I eat my soup.

FTFY.
>>
File: 1456867427148.gif (352 KB, 500x300)
352 KB
352 KB GIF
>>35477138
>But rifles and body armor, that shit should be the mans responsibility for himself.
>hey we're going to send you out to die for us
>but we won't even have the decency to give you gear first because you're expendable
>if you really want the ability to defend your self and others enjoy working for free
Nice, cool. I like it, Anon.
>>
>>35477312
>who is about to gradute in the STEM fields
>can't name more than 2 books
>>
>>35477312
>le swedish STEM field major makes valid points about his favorite type of boot
>t. Muhammed Jabib Al-Qunear
I wish I could be as enlightened as you.
>>
>>35477301
>Maybe if you read it you'd understand.
And I guess me not wanting to read Animal Farm makes me a communist. Or not wanting to read Lord of The Flies makes me a child murder.
>>
>>35477301

>Maybe if you read it you'd understand.
Why would it? Why would reading a single book prove to me that not reading it would make me a bootlicker? As I said, the fact that I am telling you to fuck off and refusing to do what you tell me should prove that I am not a bootlicker.

>Why can't you name other books you've read besides those two

Because I gave you an example of a college level book, and because I gave you a list proving it's a college level book, so if I told you of any other college level books I've read you would just assume I took them from the list and use that to cling onto the argument.
>>
File: ayyd.png (101 KB, 210x195)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
>>35477312
>Desperate autistic engineer attempts to be right on a Mongolian throat singing board.
>>
>>35477331

I can, but they're on the list I gave you, dumbass.

>>35477336
I'm not attempting anything, I am right.
I could leave right now, but that would make these monkeys think they are right, which they are not. Your shitpost can go both ways:

>Brainlet niggers attempts to disprove Engineer despite having every single one of their points shot down on a mongolian throat singing board.

Hypocrite cunt.
>>
>>35477334
Oh wow, you named a third freshman year book. Good job.

>>35477335
>Because I gave you an example of a college level book, and because I gave you a list proving it's a college level book
>everyone reads it in highschool
>b-but this website says it's college level.

>so if I told you of any other college level books I've read you would just assume I took them from the list
The fact that you haven't read any books not on that list goes further to prove that you're 12
>>
>>35477333

Nice trips, doesn't make your shitty argument valid though.
>>
>>35477353
>Brainlet niggers attempts to disprove Engineer despite having every single one of their points shot down
AHAHAHAHA
Imagine being this autistic. Even if you were an engineer and not pretending that doesn't suddenly make you immune from being an idiot
>>
File: 200w.gif (587 KB, 200x245)
587 KB
587 KB GIF
>>35477353
>I'm not attempting anything, I am right.
>>
>>35477354

I've read many books that are not on that list, but that would not mean they are college level.

Do you mean to tell me that if I gave you examples of books I read you would agree that they are college level automatically?

If I had given you examples of other books not on that list you'd just say "They're not college levels" because you're a fucking retard trying too hard.
>>
>>35477302
That's only true in some areas. Swat teams and patrolmen have to be able to deal with long spaces and people armed with the ar-15. School shootings, the fear of that is, was the driving force behind many departments adding rifles to their squad cars.
>>
>>35477320

Even a poor person should be able to afford a basic kit, or at least be able to take out a loan (with no interest) that is payed out from the soldiers wages. The issue is not treating soldiers like they are expendable, the issue is treating soldiers like they are independent citizens who have a stake in the country, rather than as mercenaries.

The true soldier would go against america's foes with just a spear at the bare minimum rather than be a burden of the state.
>>
>>35477354
>Oh wow, you named a third freshman year book. Good job
Not even the Swede. All I'm saying is that it's stupid to assume that someone doesn't want to read a book because they agree with the bad guys in that book.
>>
>>35477312
>Refusing to read a single book means you're a dumbass.
When the contents of the book are considered common knowledge and when the author coined terms that are accepted in common use, yeah, it kind of does.

Especially since you refused to open a dictionary and look up the definition of the term and instead made yourself look like an embarrassment.
>>
>>35477386
>School shootings, the fear of that is, was the driving force behind many departments adding rifles to their squad cars.
no it wasn't, it was the hollywood shootout and the FBI shootout
>>
>>35477361

And just because you shitpost doesn't mean you're not wrong.

You subjectively thinking of me as an idiot because I haven't read your fucking book does not make me an idiot. You don't get to dictate that.

>>35477383
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>35477385
I'm not seeing a book title in this post, so I'm gonna assume you're trying to make an excuse as to why a "STEM engineer" hasn't read more than 3 books, none of which are above high school level or the list you get googling "college level books". Like if you've read books not on that list why would you refuse to name them?
>>
>>35477361
>I...I'm winning the argument! I am!
>>
>>35477414
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>35477388
>haha bro just take out an 18k loan and pay for things you're not allowed to keep after
Sick meme dude.
>>
>>35477398
No
>>
File: lmao.png (558 KB, 531x902)
558 KB
558 KB PNG
>>35477400
prove yourself right, that burden lies on you cuckboy.
>>
>>35477424
yes it was. the officers in the hollywood shootout weren't able to penetrate the armor of the gunmen, and the FBI agents were jumped without rifles.
>>
File: 1507524838104s.jpg (6 KB, 211x198)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>35477423

That's why soldiers would need to be payed a decent wage.
>>
>>35477396

But it's not common knowledge, and the words are not commonly used.

And as I've already said, the fact that a word that EXISTS is written within a dictionary does not prove that it's a common fucking word, every word is supposed to be in the dictionary you absolute fucking knobhead.

>>35477408

I've read "The Grand Design" earlier this year and I am currently reading "Connectionism and Psychology".

The first book is for Engineerings, the second is just because I am interested in psychology.

Now watch as you choose the following options:

"Those are not college level books!!1"

or

"You're lying"

Which makes this entire post pointless, trying to prove something to a retard like you without definitive proof is a waste of time, that's why I've posted legitimate sources before, but even that didn't stop you from making shit up and acting like a fool.
>>
>>35477386
No. School shootings can be resolved by one cop with a pistol and a ballistics shield. No amount of MRAPS, body armor, long rifles, night vision, robots, drones, or black tacticool balaclavas give the police any discernible advantage when tasked with rushing Billy from PE class armed with is dad's 870.
>>
>>35477427
There is literally nothing inherently wrong with GMOs

Monsanto can suck a gigantic back of dicks though.
>>
>>35477427

Why would the burden lie on me? You're the one making the claim you fucking retard.
I have and am proving right now that I am right.
>>
>>35477054
It isn't any more Orwellian than them having their ID number on their front, with the added bonus of less mistakes being made, and it being much easier in a high stress situation when recording the ID.
>>
>>35474142
IIRC, its becoming normal for cops to be trained as Emergency Medical Responders/First Responders, which is a step below a full EMT.
>>
>>35477424
yes
>>
>>35477423

a- you should be able to keep or sell them back afterwards, because you purchased them.

b- It's the bill of rights, not bill of memes. You Don't NEED body armor in the military, you don't NEED a government provided gun.
>>
>>35477445
>500-600 pages between the two books
>I'm interested in psychology
>Hawkings
13 year old detected. It took you that fucking long to come up with some convincing books. Lemme guess, you're to intelligent for fiction too.

>>35477456
>Why would the burden lie on me? You're the one making the claim you fucking retard.
>>35477353
>I'm not attempting anything, I am right.

Really makes you think
>>
>>35477386
You're thinking of North Hollywood
>>
>>35474191
>>35474198
The answer to police militarization is to emulate Military Police units?
>>
>>35477445
>But it's not common knowledge, and the words are not commonly used.
Wrong and wrong.

>And as I've already said, the fact that a word that EXISTS is written within a dictionary does not prove that it's a common fucking word, every word is supposed to be in the dictionary you absolute fucking knobhead.
I have no idea why you're so proud of being ignorant. Listen, it's not an achievement if you don't know something.
>>
>>35477445
shut up, cuck
>>
>>35477499
>>I'm not attempting anything, I am right.

I am, and I've been proving it since the start of the argument, you have not proven anything, you just made claims, hence the proof lies on you, nigger.

>>35477505
You miss the point, police militarization is not an issue.

>>35477499
>13 year old detected.
Reading books about psychology and theoretical physics makes you 13 year old?

>It took you that long to come up with some convincing books

I did not come up with anything, read: >>35477445
Where I explain how hopeless it is to give you book names because you would just claim I am lying, which you did, proving me right.

I read fiction, but I would not conside them College level, and that is what you asked for, you absolute fucking nigger.

I have read most Lovecraft books and Tolkiens Hobbit and The Lord Of The Rings series, are you gonna claim I am lying about that too?
>>
>>35477558
>Wrong and wrong.

Prove it.

>>35477559
How about you shut the fuck up? You don't even have a fucking argument, keep getting buttblasted that I am slaughtering these brainlets.
>>
>>35477574
shut up, cuck
>>
>>35477592

Shut up, faggot.
>>
>>35477564
>Lovecraft
>Tolkien
Am I supposed to be impressed that you've read something most literate people have?

You're literally just rattling off basic bitch reading list stuff.
>>
>>35477494
it's a good thing that /pololbertarians/ don't run the military then.
>>
This thread is reason enough Sweden deserves to be nuked
>>
>>35477574
>Prove it.
This thread is sufficient proof. Multiple people have already called you out on your ignorance.
>>
>>35477599

No, you're not supposed to be impressed you FUCKING RETARD.

You keep asking me for books and I give you them.

None of my friends have ever touched a Tolkien or Lovecraft book in their entire lives, you're making shit up and it's ridiculously obvious.

You keep changing your argument to fit the current situation every single time you are disproven

AND

The fact that I have read "basic stuff" (according to you) but not "1984" should further prove that "1984" is obscure and irrelevant.

You're indistinguishable from a fucking jew rat, you're going to change your argument again, or just resort to the same old shit you've been using since the beginning: Insults or claim that I am lying.
>>
>>35477643
>should further prove that "1984" is obscure and irrelevant
No, it proves you just haven't been assigned it in school yet, because you're 14 years old, max.
>>
>>35477636

>4 people, the majority of which are most likely samefags is even close to being "the majority" and since "the majority" thinks something is true means it is.

Wow, for how long have you been fornicating with your sister? Did you take after your parents?
>>
>>35477643
>None of my friends have ever touched a Tolkien or Lovecraft book in their entire lives
Confirmed cuckboi has no friends. Literally all of my friends have read both Lovecraft and/or Tolkien. So much for Swedes being smarter.
>>
File: 1407469264645.jpg (46 KB, 765x882)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>35477643
>you rn
>>
>>35477649

I am graduating college as a full-fledged engineer this summer. The fact that I use this vocabulary and the fact that I cite my sources should be ABSOLUTE proof that I am above 14 years of age.

>inb4 "Maybe retarded swedes have 14 year olds that doesn't use perfect grammar, spelling and punctuation, but in glorious USA every 9 year old is a fucking genious"

Upon which I will send the same IQ site again.
>>
>>35477684
>The fact that I use this vocabulary and the fact that I cite my sources
Burgers learn to do that in high school, just because you do it when no one asks doesn't mean you're not pretending to be in college.

>reading Tolkien and Lovecraft makes you a genius
Again, 12 year old detected.
>>
>>35477598
no u
>>
File: nigger.png (447 KB, 1898x975)
447 KB
447 KB PNG
>>35477716

But you're not 14 in when you learn that in high school you fucking idiot.

I have never said that reading Tolkien and Lovecraft makes you a genius, you're probably just illiterate.

>>35477669
Not angry, not even irritated, more like shocked at how an actual human being can be this fucking afraid of being wrong.

Protip: it's not me, you predictable fuck.

>>35477663
See pic related, everyone visible I know in real life, some are further down the list on the right that I also know, but they can't be seen.

>inb4 you forgot to paint out your name on the left

Doesn't matter to me, it's not like you can breach my privacy using a fairly common first name in sweden.
>>
>>35477643
let me format this in a way which your retarded mind can comprehend

shut

up

you

fucking

Swedish

cuck
>>
>>35477768

Not

An

Argument

>>35477752

(No u)x2
>>
>>35477660
Yes, 4 people. And more noticeably, nobody is defending you.
>>
>>35477761
>But you're not 14 in when you learn that in high school
Maybe not you, Swedetard

>Not angry
lol

>only has 5 real life friends
AHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>35477779

Because everyone is a retard?

Here's a life lesson for you, the majority of people in this world are stupid, so if the majority thinks something, does not automatically make it correct.
>>
File: 446pxn3M_400x400.jpg (21 KB, 400x400)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>35477801
>Here's a life lesson for you, the majority of people in this world are stupid, so if the majority thinks something, does not automatically make it correct.
>>
>>35477787
>Maybe not you, Swedetard

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

>lol
Epic argument

>only has 5 real life friends
>He can't read the list on the right in the picture
HAHAHAHAHA

>He can't read the post where I specify that there are even more that are not visible on the list due to it being too long

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>35477814

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>35477824
>keeps citing the same IQ website
Doesn't mean shit when you're an idiot yourself
>all that being defensive about not having real friends
>gets buttmad and copies my laugh because he's 12 and thinks that's cool

kek
>>
>>35477843
>Doesn't mean shit when you're an idiot yourself

>He thinks his subjective opinion of someone is fact

Hmm.

>he thinks my laughs are copied from him, even though they are obviously different

>He thinks he can claim a laugh as his own

AHAHAHAHAHA

That one I copied.: ^)
>>
>>35477801
Heh. Well, maybe so, but it still, it is sufficient to prove that the word is indeed in common use. Especially since we're all retards, I mean, us absolute dimwitted knob-headed retarded idiot spanners wouldn't know uncommon words, would we?
>>
File: 1434389234905.jpg (52 KB, 438x438)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>35477855
Shut up kid
>>
>>35477865

No u do it, nerd.

>>35477862
If you admitting that you're all retards means the word "doublethink" is common, then I absolutely agree that the word is common.
>>
File: 1502595438269.png (218 KB, 415x435)
218 KB
218 KB PNG
>>35477884
Shut up
>>
>>35477893

Gotta admit, your pic made me laugh.

One upboat for you good sir.
>>
>>35473358
I thing that vest is not needed to be wearing always, but it should be in a police car
>>
>>35477884
>If you admitting that you're all retards means the word "doublethink" is common, then I absolutely agree that the word is common.
I mean, if us, who can't tie our shoelaces without our mommies' help, still know the word 'doublethink', then what does that make you?
>>
>>35477939

An intellectual.
Me not knowing one word does not negate all my other knowledge.

But if you knowing one word makes you admit you're retards, that is completely fine by me.
>>
>>35476083
It's FALL, BITCH!
>>
>>35478014
Ah, I see, so ignorance is knowledge after all.
>>
>>35478098
No, for example, your ignorance of what I said in my posts is not of any indication that you are intelligent.

What you thought my post says: Not knowing stuff does not negate all my other knowledge.

What it actually says: Me not knowing one word does not negate all my other knowledge.
>>
>>35478135
No no, you don't have to explain further. Even someone of feeble intelligence such as I could grasp that you're more knowledgeable than the rest of us for not knowing words which are so common that even us retards have seen and heard them being used.
>>
>>35478197

See, once again you confused "Not knowing one word" with "not knowing a lot of stuff"

Example: You used plural when writing "words" even though it's just one word.

All of my other posts have fucking humiliated you all with undisputable facts and evidence, several times.

Me not knowing one word does not make that invalid.
Also, now I DO know that word, which still makes your point stupid.
>>
>>35478197

Alright, going to bed now bud.

It's 01:05AM here in Swedistan.
>>
>>35478288
>Example: You used plural when writing "words" even though it's just one word.
Oh, I thought 'Orwellian' came up too.
>Also, now I DO know that word, which still makes your point stupid.
Oh no, forget it quick! Ignorance is knowledge, after all.

>>35478482
No, please stay up and teach us more or your ignorant ways. It's still only 02:15 AM here!
>>
To be fair, the Swede's English is pretty darn good.
>>
>>35478824
That is no excuse for this show of reckless faggotry.
>>
File: 1507938244040.png (495 KB, 953x1282)
495 KB
495 KB PNG
>>35473432
>Not joining swat for tactical /fa/
It's like you don't even want to practice at the range with full auto funs and get paid to do it.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.