[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: european-union-army.jpg (68 KB, 640x350)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
What will an EU Army look like?

I Imagine If/When the us leaves NATO, it will essentially become the foundation of the EU army with the same headquarters and organisation. member nations will be required by the EU rather than NATO to meet 2% defence spending, allowing them to fill the gaps left by the US.

National differences and pride will never disappear so I don't see a situation where member states won't have their own armies, but instead, maybe a third of their fighting power needs to be allocated to the EU at one time, allowing time for domestic exercises and operations.
>>
>>35834986
EU army? Eww
>>
File: eu army.jpg (87 KB, 1480x832)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>35834986
>>
What would a NATO army look like?

Same answer.
>>
>>35834986
>What will an EU Army look like?
a fucking mess
>>
>>35834986
Lots of bodies of the remnants of white civilization after a CIA funded caliphate assumes power in Berlin, thereby eliminating Europe as a threat to US interests.

Lots of shit talking by the UK on /k/.
>>
File: arab-army.jpg (112 KB, 640x426)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>35835037
Damnit you beat me to it.
>>
UK and France doing all the work. Germany slacking off again.
>>
>>35835093
This. Once Brexit happens the EU will no longer have a capable and professional Euro military force to fall back on. The French military is the only possible exception, but they are so dangerously underfunded atm they can't do anything.
>>
File: 1509472772735.png (4 KB, 331x336)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
I will not fight for the EU. That much I can promise.
>>
>>35835112
>UK

>EU Army

Must be some rock
>>
>>35835150
Nobody cares
>>
>>35835144
>The French military is the only possible exception, but they are so dangerously underfunded atm they can't do anything.

Germany, Netherlands, Poland and Italy are all capable forces.

Add in peripheral assets from nations like Belgium, Greece, Spain ect then funding from other minor nations.

Then you have a large pool of forces with modern equipment and training - with improved funding provided by small nations.

As it Stands the UK, France and Germany could kerb stomp Russia, so within the other 20 something countries you only need to scrape together the military might of the UK.
>>
>>35834986
An EU army would be so cool if the EU wasn't filled with such densely packed faggotry
>>
>>35835232
20 countries with a budget of 100 wouldn't equal a 1 country with a budget of 20000

If you add up a few EU countries total budgets they'd dwarf the UK's but none of them have strategic airlift because they're all individually spending it on shit
>>
>>35835311

Which is why a future EU army is basically taking the place of NATO - with dedicated group funded C&C, AEW and logistics.

The EU army will start with a peacekeeping force with permanently funded support assets.

it would grow from there to include other combat elements.
>>
>>35835336
Yeah, I understand the concept. Trouble is that the primary role of the EU army would be to protect the EU, and a nation's army should have its primary role in protecting its country. If the two don't align, you're fucked.
>>
>>35834986
With all this shit happening does this mean the US will pull troops out of Europe?
>>
>>35835425
It's obvious this is another rope to use to prevent countries from leaving the EU, partially through intertwining their forces so they don't have effective multi-spectrum warfare and partially because they can btfo unruly states.
This EU army is merely a facade to appear strong. They'll let the interior crumble while still proclaiming they're independent of russia until they're mostly brown
>>
>>35835232
>Germany, Netherlands, Poland and Italy are all capable forces.
Literally none of those countries have "capable" forces in the traditional sense of the word. None of those countries can project force in any meaningful way.

>Add in peripheral assets from nations like Belgium, Greece, Spain ect then funding from other minor nations.
>Belgium
A literal non-country that really shares no national identity or culture

>Greece
basically still bankrupt, can't even manage garbage/sewer logisitcs

>Spain
non-existent military (ignoring the whole possible civil war/strife)

>Then you have a large pool of forces with modern equipment and training - with improved funding provided by small nations.
If ISAF missions in Afghanistan taught us anything, it's that just having modern equipment and training means jack shit in the grand scheme of actual soldiering. The majority of non-US ISAF forces were forcefully sidelined after 02', because they did more harm than good.

>As it Stands the UK, France and Germany could kerb stomp Russia, so within the other 20 something countries you only need to scrape together the military might of the UK.

'kerb stomp' in what sense? Assuming a non-nuclear conflict I wouldn't be so sure. Despite the heavy "hurr durr dumb slav" bias of /k/ the Russians have proved themselves capable of operating effectively in Syria even if their equipment is shit. Considering the state of the average euro nu-male I don't have much faith in a united EU holding back the "red horde"
>>
>>35835425
>Trouble is that the primary role of the EU army would be to protect the EU, and a nation's army should have its primary role in protecting its country. If the two don't align, you're fucked.

It's not a lead of the imagination to add "EU interests" to that list.

Maybe the EU becomes 'concered' about the lack of effective government in Libya and Egypt - move in the "peacekeepers" and keep control of the oil fields.

Europe is socially and technologically advanced, but is dependant on resource imports in many regards.

Securing resources will become a priority. I imagine a European expansion into Africa will be even more likely than a Chinese expansion into Siberia.
>>
>>35835516
>project force
Project force where? To Timbuktu like the USA enjoys doing? Most of the EU armies are already focused on the same thing that the Russian army focuses on, and that is moving across land the footslogger way. No country in the EU really needs an aircraft carrier because their traditional enemies can be reached overland and airstrips are a lot cheaper than carriers.
>>
>>35835599
You're kidding, right?
French operations in Africa spring to mind as something pretty recent. They didn't fucking walk there.
>>
>>35835522
>Securing resources will become a priority. I imagine a European expansion into Africa will be even more likely than a Chinese expansion into Siberia.
That's already been accomplished in reverse. They are simply making their populations Africanized and then there won't be any separation of the countries/continents.
>>
>>35834986
>member nations will be required by the EU rather than NATO to meet 2% defence spending, allowing them to fill the gaps left by the US.

It's going to take a hell of a lot more than 2% to equal the loss of the American military.
>>
File: HMS RAF Akrotiri.jpg (458 KB, 1501x970)
458 KB
458 KB JPG
>>35835642
>French operations in Africa spring to mind as something pretty recent. They didn't fucking walk there.

You realise how close Africa is to Europe?
>>
>>35835649
>They are simply making their populations Africanized

Imagine confusing Africa and Asia. American educatiuon i guess.
>>
>>35835642
Oh yeah, cuz that was a great idea, the French in Africa. Have you seen the state of the county with all their languagemates?
>>
>>35835654

total military expenditure =/= contribution to NATO budget.
>>
Can anyone tell me why the fuck they think this is needed ?
>>
>>35835671
You realise Africa is a continent and they didn't land on the shoreline?

>>35835679
Whats up, /po/
>>
Maybe there are going to be several armys (north-west, central, etc.) so the differences between the nations are smaler and the acceptibilty would be much higher.
A big edvantig would be also that even in case of end of Nato/Nato without US the atmoic weapons of england and france would protect the other nations
>>
>>35835693
>origami
>>
>>35835693
>You realise Africa is a continent and they didn't land on the shoreline?

And what makes you thing an EU interested in resources wouldn't land in North Africa?

they're not after baboons, they would want oil.

Peacekeeping operations in sub-Saharan Africa are not a good analogy for a future occupation of North Africa.
>>
>>35835677
Who is confusing Africa and Asia? Is English your second language or something?
>I imagine a European expansion into Africa will be even more likely
>They are simply making their populations Africanized
What are you confused about?
>>
>>35835690
Contribution to NATO budget =/= military contribution in time of war.
>>
>>35835765
A theoretical war with Russia that will never happen?

All that US defence spending on nuclear weapons, supercarriers and stealth aircraft sure helped NATO operations in Bosnia and Kosovo right?
>>
>>35835516
>>Spain
>non-existent military
Wut?
200 leos 2a6
100 leos 2a4
100 Centauros
80 f18s
70 typhoons
5 aegis destroyers
1lhd
2 lpd
>possibility of civil war
Wew, literally 0%
>>
>>35835037
Credit where it's due, Americans would get their shit handed to them hard if that were true.
>>
>>35835642
They did get a shit ton of logistical support from the UK though.
>>
>>35835516
>Spain
KEK
Waiting to humilliate marines another time broh, is not all about carriers, you need to train troops too bro, all american soldiers i meet were mediocre as fuck, to much tecnology and some very cool things its true but on the ground....
>>
>>35835642

Yeah, they got the RAF to fly them.

Same way as the RAF flew them to the Caribbean lately.
>>
>>35834986
There won´t even be an EU if things continue like this. People are getting more and more fed up with all the shit.
>>
>>35834986
I told you English fucks not to leave the EU. I told you other fucks not to elect the nativist idiot. Did anyone listen?

We'll be at war in Europe within fifty years. There's a reason why you don't let your vassals arm themselves.
>>
>>35836557
That's what the new imported population is for.
>>
>>35834986
Do Europeans even have enough trucks to move their shit by land?

They've got a few infantry battallions that don't train and armor battallions that don't train and don't even practice loading and unloading from a railhead.
>>
>>35835642
The French have maritime transport of their own but are very limited in term of air transport. They depend quite a lot of allies to fly them where they need to go.

> French troops prepare for take-off inside a U.S. Air Force C-17 Globemaster III cargo aircraft in Istres, France.
>>
>>35836557
>People are getting more and more fed up with all the shit.
Implying they give a fuck, the EU is more than happy to bully its way around, lending ridiculous amount of money then act like it owns the place.
>>
>>35836024
Are you mad that the only European military worth its weight is the UK?
>>
>>35834986

death and dispair
>>
>>35838753

The country who's building a stunted (lol STOVL on a 70 thousand ton) aircraft carrier that won't be getting any combat aircraft for nearly 10 years after it's completed?
The country who shut down the only factory that could produce its domestic MBT?

Yyyeaahhh.... 'bout that....
>>
>>35835692
It's just Germany ruining Europe.
Again.
>>
it will be used to try and bully nations that don't want to be replaced with muslims
>>
File: DJWQJFzWsAEVNDj.jpg (55 KB, 720x720)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>35838792

>EU armies
>>
File: 1506882757786.jpg (24 KB, 600x315)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>35836024
>it's not all about carriers
>too much technology
Umm, what third world military do you serve in? Force projection and multipliers make all the difference. How will you gain air superiority if your enemy is outside the range of land based aircraft? How will you transport entire divisions thousands of miles without a large, well maintained airlift fleet? Please continue telling how your spartan ideals help your ground forces win as the enemy calls in CAS and Fire missions to make your life hell thanks to efficient combined arms made possible by battlespace communications and intel.
>>
>>35838821
>EU decides to invade UK
>does okay in regards to combat aircraft
>realizes it has no transport that can invade an island
oops
>>
>>35838945

Why would anybody want to invade England? Apart from Hitler who went retarded from all the meth.
>>
>>35838945
KEK
>>
>>35838821
Yes. That goes to show how bad the rest of Europe is. Thanks, your argument didn't rebut my point of UK's military being the best in Europe. It actually strengthened it.
>>
>Capeshit: Winter Soldier
>3 hovering carriers over DC
>altitude 1000ft
>waiting to get aimbot cheat from sat
>can't fire unless they have aimbot
>lol I set the aimbot to yourself
wtf is this shit
>>
>>35834986
my question is if this goes through and the US doesn't have to pay for euro defense anymore how much money do we save?
>>
>>35838972
Ask the ragheads.
>>
>>35839191
You'd have to figure out how much money the US was pulling in from it's heroin trafficking business at Camp Bondsteel, as well as other business deals [arms, energy] that it has with various European countries that it likely wouldn't have without a military presence. And of course the human trafficking business of non-Whites into Europe [along with unquantifiable emotional gain that Ameriniggers and their jewish masters get from destroying countries through shitskin migration]. Get those numbers and then figure out the difference between staffing costs, maintenance costs, any naval or air operations would be the big ticket items.
>>
>>35835181
BREXIT still hasn't happened.
>>
>>35834986
I doubt the EU military is really intended by its planners to function as a military force. It's a way of removing another basic function of government from its members to the central bureaucracy. It's a way to take money from member states and put it in the hands of the supranational organization (and maybe even grant some of it back with strings attached in order to better control them). It's a way of building another big-budget institution in which to hide slush funds and increase the number of people directly or indirectly employed by the EU.

I suspect actually warfighting effectiveness is pretty low on their list of priorities. It will probably amount to giving "elite" units from each country's reduced forces certificates of compliance with arbitrary EU organizational rules.
>>
>>35839425
It's about operating in a joint environment without relying on the Americans.
>>
File: 1499880204350.gif (1.67 MB, 407x245)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB GIF
It's going to look like a bunch of officers trained to be loyal to Brussels with national armies stationed in foreign nations to hold governments hostage in case countries make the mistake of electing the wrong people.
>>
EU is a trade union with way too much power over individual nations already, and now you want to make it a military union? Fuck off Germany you will not get to subjectify europe under your will.
>>
>>35838898
Carriers and ships don't really matter for most of Europe as everything they would want to assault is in range of planes that can take off from land anyway. Same reason that Nazi Germany never invested into carriers; nowadays, with aircraft ranges even longer, that is doubly true.

Ships matter when you're the US trying to attack Russia or China or Norks. Not when you're Germany wanting to deal with Russia. They're more than close enough.
>>
>>35835516
Retarded post.
>>
File: army of the republic.jpg (252 KB, 1920x1080)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
>>35834986
>so this is how democracy dies
>with thunderous applause
>>
>>35836024
What in the fuck are you babbling about?
>>
>>35835822
Yes. We maintained our interests the best we could without putting boots down
>>
>>35835967

Nigger, we've all but wiped those fuckers out and if you Eurocucks hadn't imported the rest and given them your daughters we'd be done already. Say salaam to your sister for me.
>>
>>35841488
>1488

Can't stop us now.
>>
>>35835972
>>35836518
>>35838656
If you read the reply chain it was talking about France couldn't do it on its own, I know the RAF gave them a hand.

Replying to a retard that thinks force projection is useless
>>
>>35834986
This is how war will be fought:
>Nigger warlord want to take over Angola
>France don't want a war around the uranium mines, because it would mean blackouts
>Others don't give a shit
>Nothing is done

>Russian finally are a majority in Baltic states
>Russian army decide the Russian "miniirity" is oppressed and come to liberate them
>Germany angry because they loose client states
>No one else care
>Nothing is done
>>
>>35835874
>70 typhoons
Didn't they crash like 6 already and have some in need of maintenance and can't be combat ready until then?
>>
>>35834986
the purpose of the EU army is to murder the white European civilians
>>
>>35834986
>National differences and pride will never disappear so I don't see a situation where member states won't have their own armies, but instead, maybe a third of their fighting power needs to be allocated to the EU at one time, allowing time for domestic exercises and operations.

This is why the EU army concept is going to fail spectacularly.
>>
>>35843065
>the purpose of the EU army is

Arbitary punishment under the guise of debt collection for rejecting as abhorrent the next insanity like some deranged Swedish mep sjw decides she's going to have EU confiscation of first born children as decoration for her friends houses. Blood spilling is pretty much inevitable at this stage. The EU went insane on taking property and individual rights and pushing bizarre minority agenda, anti family, anti Catholic crap years ago. Its gone a long way in the wrong direction from being a free trade area with an agri sector and broken every promise made to states like Poland and Ireland. No wonder they want an army. They bloody need one because they lost the backing of populations from anything other than financial terrorism a looooooooooog time ago..
>>
>>35842207
>>Russian finally are a majority in Baltic states

Given they are only there because they murdered the people and took their land and homes and installed themselves as a colonial Marxist upper class it a fucking miracle they are still alive, let alone treated fairly decently by the Estonians. As regards being a majority. The if Russia tries a Ukraine on a NATO member there won't be any worry about rusian majorities in Estonia or anywhere else because there won't be any Russians. Europe is fucking sick of Russians. Russia is a pissy little abomination with a tiny economy acting like a bunch of retarded ass clowns from the 1930s. Thankfully they are killing themselves off and economically imploding at a superlative rate.
>>
>>35843668
A single battalion is enough to choke Estonia and murder every leader and politician that hasnt escaped.
There is no need, since you are dying off on our own.
>>
File: felin proto.jpg (258 KB, 1312x1048)
258 KB
258 KB JPG
>>35834986
I liked them in Endwar
>>
>>35835734
>they're not after baboons, they would want oil.
uranium, more likely. They got norway for their oil needs.

>>35839425
I don't get eurosceptics at all. As if the EU had any way to enforce its will to countries...
Face it, the EU is a two-headed hydra made of french politics and german economics. Everyone else is just tagging along for the benefits.
If you don't like the EU, blame the frogs or the krauts, not some evil bureaucratic alien overlords that landed in Bruxelles somewhere after ww2.
>>
File: 1509148534871.jpg (24 KB, 278x267)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>35843978
>As if the EU had any way to enforce its will to countries...
So you just don't know shit about the EU then I take it
>>
>>35844007
>some ugly dog thinking he can school me on EU law
Ok let's roll. Please tell me of any sovereign way the EU controls countries, anon.
Member states breach community law almost constantly.

The EU has as much power as any NGO. And as the brits nicely proved, it doesn't really need more.
>>
>>35843841
>single battallion
>defeating 300k soldiers
o i am laffin
not to mention the immediate nuclear reprisal for attacking a NATO country that currently has German soldiers posted along the border to Russia.
>>
>>35842190
>>>/pol/
>>
>>35838821

>Getting combat aircraft in less than 12 month with 13 aircraft already delivered ahead of the carrier even being commisioned
>Somehow this means 10 years

Learn math, son.
>>
>>35835516
>A literal non-country that really shares no national identity or culture
Thanks for putting this within the 5 first lines of your post so I can immediately know you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>35834986
I'm actually really curious about this on a geopolitical scale.
Army's always act on the morals of their controlling elite.
What happens when EU has a sizable army that they can change the world with?
Will they go to war with Russia? Will they take over policing responsibilities? Will they enforce federalism in the EU and punish states that choose to leave the EU?
This seems very interesting.
>>
>>35836024
And I bet you think that a spirited attack, carried out with elan, panache, and flair wil always win the day. Right?
>>
>>35838656
If they’re preparing for takeoff, why are they not already asleep? Plane sleep is best sleep.
>>
>>35839290
That’s a lot of salt you’re dumping. That cannot be healthy, you might want to get that checked out.
>>
>>35842053
this
>>
>>35834986
Bunch of armed shitskins and mission is killing actual Europeans for Israel.
>>
>>35834986
shit. No decision will ever be made, every country will dispute the commandment, countries with actual army will get in it walking back. No one will agree on the mandate and ROEs. This is not deluxe banana curvature we are talking about here, this is not technocratic bullshit here, it's real life and real time decisions, the EU technocracy is incapable of that.
>>
>>35834986
>If/When the us leaves NATO
It won't.

Your vision doesn't seem too unrealistic, but it would most likely remain as it is now - a bunch of separate, tiny, underfunded millitaries.
>>
File: 205710.jpg (263 KB, 1400x952)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
>>35834986
Is Turkey invited?
>>
File: 1505254867381.jpg (37 KB, 640x480)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>35834986
IT'S HAPPENING

THIS BONER IS THE BONER THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS
>>
>>35842207
>angola
>uranium mines
Everyone laugh at the anglo. You realize there's a massive uranium deposit not even being used in the Iberic Peninsula, right?
That's in Europe, by the way.
>>
>>35844809
Good memories
>>
>>35844804
No, you were mean to us.
>>
File: Didier Beauchamp.png (1.22 MB, 1920x1080)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>>35834986
>>
>>35843937
Literally easy mode
>>
>>35844607
Of course.
If it fails it doesn't have elan, flair and panache, after all.
>>
>>35844809
Tiger 3
hhnnnngghh what a sexy rectangle tank
>>
>>35847533
Since Nexter and Krauss-Maffei have merged, the next yuro tank will be the lovechild of the Leclerc and Leo 2. It will be glorious.
>>
>>35844804
No because you're not in the European Union and hopefully it'll stay that way.
>>
File: 1504371565507.gif (896 KB, 500x352)
896 KB
896 KB GIF
>>35844809
>EA shut down the BF2142 master servers so you can't play it anymore
>AAA games have gone to shit and a BF2142 sequel will just end up playing like a F2P shooter that you actually had to pay $60 for
>squad based shooters from smaller developers always focus on realism with present day/past conflicts and avoid having a near future setting
>the few squad based shooters from smaller developers who did focus on the subject of near future are dead as well
>it's unlikely you'll ever get to experience fun like you had in BF2142 ever again
Fuck. I put to many hours into that game.
>>
>>35835439
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>35847752
https://bl2142.co/downloads.php
Pretty sure there are similar alternatives
>>
>>35847752
I know it is set in the "Modern Era" as in 2010's

But Squad is pretty good, an getting better. And there is always the ArmA series, which I really enjoy.
>>
>>35848873
>I know you complained about new squad based shooters from smaller companies just focusing on realism with present day/past conflicts instead of going into cool fantasy situations, but let me shill exactly what you said you don't want
>>
>>35848953

I was just suggesting the game

Maybe it turns out they just have not heard of it, and they find it interesting? I mean it is still a good team/tactics based shooter even if it was not what they requested.

I was just hoping to help someone out man :/

And as for ArmA, that game can be a lot of things. There is a really good 40k mod, and a really fleshes put Halo mod
>>
>>35847903
Downloads are down, does anyone have a mirror?
>>
File: 1469912369945.png (203 KB, 1285x765)
203 KB
203 KB PNG
>>35834986
Muh alliansfrihet is lost.
>>
File: empty-quarter-desert-15.jpg (39 KB, 1000x667)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>35834986
Nothing. It will probably never exist, if for some odd reason it will go trough... it will be combination of worst aspects of every European military with bureaucracy that will make it impossible to deploy anywhere. Only thing it will ever serve is French military industry and it will do that at expense of military industry of rest of Europe, so it will never have political support outside of France.
>>
Brief French involvement in Eurofighter is good example of how European defense cooperation works. French were about to fund only around 25% of the program, yet they demanded almost 40% production and money being spent in France, before they left as Germans and RAF weren't willing to make fighter fit on French carriers that were retired before the plane even entered the service. With UK leaving the union it is only going to get worse for countries that aren't France.
>>
>>35835450
>It's obvious this is another rope to use to prevent countries from leaving the EU
Any army invading in Europe(besides the kosher government-approved brown invasion) would bring about another world war. It wouldn't happen.
>>
>>35847698
its not like we are going to >>35847698
be eu members anyway as long as erdogan is president
>>
>>35854063
abicim pls just kill that retard
he's making life hell for me here in Germany
>mfw having to answer for the 50th fucking time what I think of "Turkeys" actions when it's all him being a cockgobbling dictator
ne mutlu etc.
(kill me)
>>
>>35854109
If you don't like it you can fuck off right back to Turkey, in fact you should do that right now.
>>
>>35854125
>don't like a dictator
>don't like being asked stupid questions
>"well then go and live in the country with the dictator (and likely get killed for disagreeing with the dictator)"
You were on the toilet when God distributed the brains, weren't you?
>>
>>35854134
>don't like being asked stupid questions
Then maybe you should ignore them and if you can't handle them you can, like I said, fuck off.
>>
>>35853347
You're just being dishonest here, anon. I'm not saying that the french are blameless, but they were not the only ones at work there.
The ECA program started in 1977, and the Foch was retired in 2000. You may also notice that the Rafale was qualified on the Foch, since the CdG was still being built.

Meanwhile the UK made the EAP, that didn't fit the original prescription, without telling anyone, and then pushed as much as it could to get it adopted.

What hurt the ECA program was that it was the industrials trying to make a plane together without a common military view to define the project.
The fact that everyone wanted a version with vastly different engines (UK wanting compatibility witht the Tornado ADV, BRD with the F-18, and France the M88 for carrier operations), and that the prototypes were made with that in mind, is telling.

SMECMA and Rolls Royce both wanted to take care of the project for obvious reasons of pride and money. They weren't gonna hand it to the spanish, after all.

And it's not specific to Europe. The US fucked with the europeans big time through NATO, with things like the 7.62/5.56 debacle or the MSOW. At least the french don't ruin your industry before leaving a program. The "two way street" policy was the scam of the century.
>>
File: 1508833560030.gif (2.09 MB, 320x240)
2.09 MB
2.09 MB GIF
>>35854137
Wow rude
>>
>>35854109
economy is tumbling down senpai dollar is 3.8 euro is 4.55 only thing keeping the economy afloat is sandnigger gibs and real estate
>>
>>35844166

it just threatened Switzerland to restrict it's gun rights by threatening to take shengen away, it also tried to strong arm Poland into taking more immigrants with sanctions, and then there was the whole Brexit debacle.

also Mediterranean countries who need to devalue their currency can't because they're stuck with the Euro so they're at the mercy of Brussels.
>>
>>35835232
>Netherlands, Poland, Italy
Those three combined have less manpower and a quarter of the budget of the UK. Although you have a point on Italy.

As it stands, Enland and France together outnumber and out-fund the entire rest of the EU combined on military. Add in Germany and those three double the manpower and quadruple the funding of the rest of NATO (while still being less than 1/20th of the US).
>>
We need a small arms caliber for the EU standards, not 5.56 and not 5.45
>>
>>35857240
Just go with Grendel, that seems like its nice and also used by an almost member state.
>>
>>35857240
Hard to see it with all of the existing stockpiles of ammunition, magazines, etc. Plus some of the bigger EU countries have recently adopted new rifles or will soon. There are still a few countries who haven't really moved off of 7.62x39.
>>
File: NATO air assets.jpg (104 KB, 950x677)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>35834986
It's basically a bunch of states who either have low budgets or few soldiers (but mostly both). I don't really see the project going forward that much.

It will either use NATO framework (and thus just be a minor actor within NATO) without the resources of the US when it comes to enforce their rule on the world stage or they will have to build everything from scratch again (even the doctrine) and I don't think any European country has the capability (both militarily or politically) to make that happen.

If they do create a EU-army with it's own framework it's first few campaigns will be disasters on the like of WW-1 because the Europeans will fill all the military position with people who have no knowledge of war.

Or it will just become a "France and friends" organization just like how NATO is just "America and friends".

Now when the UK leaves the EU there will be even less military capability inside the EU.

>>35857240
300 blackout would be good

>>35844882
But you need the power of the Türk^tm
>>
>>35851266
Lugn mannen, vi kommer banga gälla fall.
>>
>>35856313
That's noting. Czechs threatened to write their own "second amendment". Instead, they implemented the EU regualtion, AND decreased the validity of gun permits from ten to five years.
Afterwards the rulling party crashed and burned in the parliamantary elections. And soon to be prime minister is leader of the same party that the no guns minister of justice is from.
>>
It will be totally useless. No one EVER is gonna send his boys to be killed for some EU grand scheme when everyone already hates the damn thing. The second someone dies the anti EU backslash would be even worse than with the greece crisis you'd see anti EU parties gaining so many votes the damn thing would explode even faster. That's why it will only exist on paper and not operationally and why it will just be france raping everyone industry for dank money and no other results. It's litterally germany and france jewing everyone until it backfires astonishingly.
>>
>>35857529
>It's litterally germany and france jewing everyone until it backfires astonishingly.
So literally the EU then?
>>
>>35857558

Yes. Even more of it. It is funny when you realize the whole EU was basically a last ressort attempt by Mitterand and Thatcher to prevent a too powerful reunified germany by including it into the EU and the common currency system with the Maastricht treaty of 92. They just slightly under-estimated the german thirst for euro-blood.
>>
>>35857581
>They just slightly under-estimated the german thirst for euro-blood.
More like massively underestimated the German ability to focus intense autism into anything; this time around not war but making crazy amounts of money.
Ya could have had a shot at peaceful life. But it's always a bad idea to stand between a competitive dick and his goals.
>>
>>35857798

Should currywursts be permanently removed to ensure final peace over europe ?
>>
>>35857839
No. Not possible anyway, the only thing more resilient than Germans is Russians, and the only way they got that bonus to END and CON is by taking INT as their dump stat. You give the German some work to focus on and they'll be busy doing that till the end of days. the only issue is that after WW2 the Allies set the German to "destroy fascism", next to "engineer like a mofo". And now you see where that leads to if the program just keeps going forever. It's like Mickey in The Sorcerers Apprentice.
>>
File: IMG_4136.jpg (62 KB, 680x482)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>35857872
>not possible
*blocks your path*
>>
>>35841920
As late as this, there is literally nothing wrong with that picture
>>
>>35858372
Sheev pls
>>
>>35835599
>uses timbuktu as an absurd possibility
>doesn't realize there are literally French troops in Timbuktu
>>
>>35835037
edgy
>>
>>35834986
EU army will be a bunch of slavs and niggers with French Foreign Legion guys leading the show, force to be recon with but held back by EU regulations. Same reason USA uses Black Water.
>>
>>35834986
>EU Army
Boy, I can't wait for Poland to get invaded. AGAIN!
>>
>USA abandoning it's world domination by leaving NATO

I haven't been here in a while but do you still believe that cheap propaganda line?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.