[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Would you fire on U.S. citizens if you were given the order to?
I'm not talking about antifa or violent leftists, I am talking about unarmed civilians. Not antifa or violent rioters or street thugs. Would you do it? Would you kill Americans if you were ordered to?
>>
>>35835607
Why am I being ordered to?
>>
>>35835607
Yes.
>>
what race are these citizens
>>
>>35835618
We're not talking about violent leftists, or antifa members, we are talking about unarmed civilians on U.S. soil.
>>
File: rocket.png (33 KB, 729x378)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
yes
>>
>>35835627
Yes.
>>
>>35835607
>I'm not talking about antifa or violent leftists
Haha, there is no such thing. In the event im ordered to shoot any civilian, it's because there's martial law, and any fuckboi out past 9pm is just a hooligan anyway.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>2017
>living in a position to receive orders instead of give them
Apply yourselves.
>>
>>35835644
>>35835641
You would be willing to violate the rights of your own people if you were ordered to do so? Do I need to repeat myself? We are not talking about a situation where you are being ordered to shoot rioters, armed terrorists, or violent antifa members, you are being ordered to fire upon unarmed citizens, not antifa, not armed thugs, unarmed citizens.
>>
>>35835681
Yes.
>>
>>35835662
Then you're a traitor to the Constitution. This is why we fought a revolution to begin with. It is the Army's job to suppress rebellion as part of the Constitution but historically speaking when insurrections occurred such as during the Whiskey Rebellion, people like you weren't in charge and non of the officers had the same yes men mentality that you have on here.
>>
>>35835684
You want to give an explanation instead of just saying yes?
>>
>>35835708
You asked a question. I said yes.
>>
>>35835720
Why though? They didn't do anything wrong. At least just detain them as long as they are unarmed and not posing a threat to you, just detain them. No need to alienate the army's reputation by engaging in such atrocities.
>>
>>35835732
>current year
>getting trolled
>>
>>35835732
Too bad, gonna kill em.
>>
Gotta kill sumting
>>
OP your question is stupid. Of course no one would do it if a CO went like "see those people over there eating hot dogs? Go and kill them all". Only a psychopath would do such a thing.

The real question is if you were given orders by a leftist commander to kill violent rebels fighting against suspension of the second amendment, the would you do it?

>You realize now that if you refuse to fire because of your feelings, you've become a leftist yourself
>>
What color are they?
>>
>>35835607
I hate Americans, so yeah
>>
>>35835863
Its not about feelings you faggot boot licker, its about Constitutional protections, and basic rights that all Americans should have. There's a reason why Posse Comitatus was put into law after the Civil War because we don't want the Army being used as a tool of tyranny. Go live in North Korea or in China if you get off on executing civilians.
>>
>>35835681
Who would be ordering me to? My boss? I find it unlikely that a manager at a factory would be ordering one of the machinists to fight anyone.
>>
>given orders to shoot law-abiding civilians
>squad magdumps into officer's back
>>
>>35835935
so if ordered to fight three percenters, you would not go after them and kill them?
>>
Sure.
/k/ told me that every American has guns to shoot the invaders, so it's just easier to shoot them before they get their guns.
>>
>>35835681
What if I'm a prison executioner in Utah?
>>
>>35836275
If its at a prison in Utah, that is different because you are putting to death a convicted criminal who has been sentenced to death in the court of law.
>>
>>35835961
We know about you and your killdozer fantasies.
>>
>>35836293
ok but they're still unarmed citizens
>>
Consider the source OP.
You are asking 4chan if they are a bunch of assholes.
>>
Here's a real question. Would you fire on a group of civilians peacefully protesting for a cause you vehemently disagree with? You will face no repercussion for doing so and a photo will be taken of you that turns into a /pol/ and /k/ meme for several decades to come. Later in life you're visited by a young reporter and become an immensely famous and controversial figure with your own autobiography and several historians crediting you with forever changing history.

Would you do it?
>>
>>35836308
What the fuck why would you cut their arms off then kill them?
>>
>>35836342
same reason i would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane
>>
>>35836336
but anon... that would be murder. I wouldn't do it.
>>
>>35835681
If it's an execution, odds are it was ruled in a court of law. The individual forfeited those rights when they where accused of a crime and couldn't defend against a guilty judgement
>>
>>35836356
Is plane on the ground or up high in the sky? That kinda makes a big difference.
>>
>>35835607
Are they the color nigger?
>>
>>35836342
that is DE-armed, not UN-armed, unarmed citizens have the united nations as arms, clearly the Illuminati have a greater reach than we ever thought
>>
>>35835607
Depends the situation. To be honest and I know this sounds shadow the hedgehog tier but I think if there is ever some sort of civil war, if in case we would need to use a total war restiance.

Your husband is the guy round up people doing all that stuff, expect a nice raping.
>>
>>35836336
Yes.
>>
>>35836396
yes
>>
>>35836336

No. Because that's exactly what radical leftists wish they could do.

The great thing about protests in the capitalist western society is that while the people who disagree with me are busy protesting I'm busy making money.

Protest all you want, no one is going to care if you don't have money to contribute to their political campaign.
>>
>>35836415
Huh never thought of it that way good idea. Also Yes
>>
>>35835607
Fuck no.
t. Australian

Exception if JaQuandrias is beating me to death "unarmed."
>>
>>35835612

No time to ask, they're coming for us and if we don't open fire they'll massacre us! FUCKING SHOOT ALREADY!

This is how it actually goes. They scare you on purpose until you can't think straight and just do what they tell you.
>>
>>35835607
Only if they're black.
>>
>>35835607
Judging by every revolution and civil war ever, yes, govt troops will kill their countrymen, everytime. We would be/have been no exception.
>>
>>35835607
Sure, why not? Are they exempt from killing or something?
>>
>>35835607
TIN SOLDIERS AND NIXONS COMIN
>>
>>35836907

There were cases when they didn't and it brought down the Portuguese dictatorship for example.
>>
>>35835868
Cyan
>>
>>35836425
>No. Because that's exactly what radical leftists wish they could do.
So guns are bad, but cars are okay?
>>
>>35835607
Not unless i was convinced it was necessary. I don't belong to any army/nastygirl/police force so it's unlikely to come up.

OTOH if some TEOTWAWKI shit went down and i felt it was required for my survival or the survival of those i care about then yea i guess so. If there's one thing modern psychology tells us it's that the situation is more powerful than any individuals ideals or preconceptions.
>>
>>35835607
Not a burger and not a chance , we don't follow illegal orders where I'm from. We don't shoot unarmed civilians. We stopped that with the SS 70 years ago.Shame on you that said yes.
>>
>>35837045
Yes
>>
>>35835681
>give me your opinion
>stop having that opinion
>>
File: 1509651922082.gif (1.72 MB, 350x266)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB GIF
>>35837912
>From a nation with one of highest scores on the war crime leaderboards
>takes moral high ground because his country men no longer commit atrocities
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>35836308
>felon
>citizen
eh. might as well not be.
>>
>>35836336
No, the first is equally as important as the second. They go hand in hand.
>>
>>35835607
I would.
then again I'm not from the us and us intelligence services fostered several coups and military dictatorships that destroyed my country in the last century, so that might be the reason why...
>>
>>35838059
he means that they stopped, while some other countries continue doing that shit to this day.
>>
>>35835607
I'd like to propose a scenario to the thread.
>Bill to repeal 2nd amendment reaches the senate likely to pass
>Grassroots organizors get 250,000 armed with AR's or whatever to March on the capital with peaceful intentions unless fired upon
>National guard/military is obviously ordered to intervene and will shoot anyone armed who comes within *****yards of the Capitol building.
If not in military would you March and probably die for your freedom?
If in military would you open fire on these citizens protecting their rights or would you go awol and join them? Or simply not fire?
>>
Yes. Why is this answer so hard for you?
>>
>>35836336
You're asking me if I would partake in Bloody Sunday 1972 aren't you?
No.
>>
>>35835607
Are they muslim?If yes,deus vult ave maria!
>>
>>35838245
> Would I go awol and join them
Yes, after *CENSORED PLANS*
>>
>>35838245
>If not in
Yes
>If in
AWOL
>>
>>35835607
If they're non-violent leftists or a "peaceful" BLM protest or whatever I'd leap at the opportunity. Otherwise probably not.
>>
>>35835607
Assuming that it really is an authoritarian order to kill unarmed civilians (be it a demonstration of force, eliminating 'undesirables' or political dissidents, w/e):
>Carry out the order and be a traitor to the constitution and my own (admittedly fucked up) morals, probably kms later.
>Refuse order, and likely get imprisoned at best, more likely shot alongside the civilians
>Open fire on the CO issuing the order, going out in a blaze of glory and becoming a martyr, possibly getting other soldiers to question this or future orders, at least inspiring any survivors/witnesses that there are some things worth dying for

I think I'll go with what is behind door #3
>>
>>35838245
>Not stationing yourself on a high vantage point and picking off the CO from a safe comfy distance while the freedom fodder gets mauled by the national guard.
>>
>>35839139

it was a test of loyalty, everyone but the CO has blanks [spoiler]Did you pass or fail?[/spoiler]
>>
>>35839281
Passed. Everyone else has blanks, I have the only gun with real bullets. I am now in command, and have the perfect "illegal order" defense.
>>
Gladly. Mutts need to be culled
>>
File: nazis btfo.jpg (70 KB, 550x826)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>35839616
I know right?
>>
>>35835732
My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do... I just fuckin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.
>>
File: minuteman1[1].jpg (24 KB, 300x435)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>35835607
Of course not. I wouldn't have when I was in the infantry. I wouldn't now.
>>
>>35836719
Oh I'm thinking plenty straight and I say KILL EM ALL
>>
>>35835607
Cops shoot Americans all the time whats the difference
>>
File: 9d5.png (173 KB, 2688x2688)
173 KB
173 KB PNG
>>35835607
>Would you fire on U.S. citizens if you were given the order to?
Kind of hard to do that when I'm the one giving the order.
>>
>>35835607

Unarmed civvies? Depends. Are they throwing rocks? Do we have non-lethal options like a firetruck with hoses?

Mob mentality is dangerous but like a prison riot the second a stingball grenade goes off in their midst the magic disappears and their brains reconnect.
>>
>talk to fag every once in a while
>"wuld u fire on civilains if someone asked u to"
>jump in train and get the fuck out of there
>"wuld u fire on civs on a train? Would u fire on them from a plane?"
>roll out of there and get picked up by someone on the highway
>It's OP
>"wuld u fire on them in a car? wuld u fire on them with a SCAR? Wuld u fire on them with an AR?"

Keep it going faggots.
>>
>>35839672
You do know that photo was taken in Arkansas, right?
>>
>>35839871
What kind of mental gymnastics are you pulling on yourself to be able to deny the point of the picture?
>>
>>35835607
No. I'd turn the gun on whoever gave me the order.
>>
>>35839890
>>35839672
Have you ever seen a group of leftist protesters? It's a freakshow. But yeah, keep cherrypicking ugly white nationalists as if that's somehow a counter argument.
>>
>>35835607

Orders are orders.
>>
>>35835625
>>
>>35840074
The point is, all morons who carry delusions about their genetic supremacy are just as big of degenerates as the idiots who need safe spaces.
>>
>>35838245
If I was in, of course I'd follow orders.
If I signed up for it, I've gotta do what the government wants me too, right?
>>
>>35839672
>its wrong for untermensch too willingly sacrifice themselves to make/save/help the
ubermensch

A leftist only understanding how to serve themselves and no one else?
I guess it's not a surprise.
>>
>>35840244
Give us a hug
>>
>>35836336
>Here's a real question. Would you fire on a group of civilians peacefully protesting for a cause you vehemently disagree with?
Fuck yeah I would.
>>
>>35835607
>Not antifa or violent rioters or street thugs.
I mean, those are still citizens. I believe in rule of law and would not do such a thing unless it was cleared legally.
>>
honestly joined the army hoping this would happen, so far I've been really disappointed
>>
>>35835607
>American (((citizens)))
That term doesn't mean shit. We've had seditious and treasonous "citizen" fucks roaming free in this nation for 5 decades that should have been hung by the neck until dead.
>>
I wouldn't want to shoot an honest blue collar working man and his family, but if I was ordered to cleanse the urban streets of no gooders then that's a different story.
>>
>>35839688
Holy fuck that's edgy, just kill your self already
>>
>>35840303
>Fuck yeah I would.

why, do you not like free speech or something?
>>
>>35835627
>>35835607

The problem is that the leadership is going to propagandize whoever these citizens are into terrorists, militia freaks, maoists, nazis or whatever flavor of the month threat is politically convenient to use.
>>
>>35839688
>some of your fellow countrymen are this fucking faggy
>>
>>35840511
It's often hard to tell the difference anon.
>>
>>35840524
>>35840546

newfags lmoa
>>
>>35837045
Yes. They gotta go
>>
>>35839281
>implying the CO wouldn't die purely from having so many blanks fired at him from a short distance
>>
>>35835607
No and the situation is very unlikely due to the Posse Comitatus Act.
>>
>>35841210
>Posse Comitatus
Easily overruled by a simple declaration from the justice department declaring any given segment of the population as "enemy combatants".
>>
>>35837912
I thought you guys did it all the way up until 1989?
>>
Barring all the minors on /k/, I think most of us would say no. If they weren't hostile or if I had any option to retreat I would not fire on unarmed people. Even if they were hostile I would still retreat until I couldn't. No building or government official is worth more than an ordinary citizen.
>>
>>35838177
Guatemala? Maybe?
>>
>>35835607
>I'm not talking about antifa or violent leftists, I am talking about unarmed civilians.
If they would issue an order like that, they would say that they're "antifa or violent leftists"
>>
>>35835607
No.
Unless they are niggers
>>
>>35841619
>just noticed no street thugs
Disregard that last part
>>
YES!
t. non-American

But seriously, no.
t. non-American
>>
>>35840524
>>35840546
Its from a game thats literally called hatred
>gitgud newfags
>>
>>35836336
This is a honeypot comment btw
>>
File: under-no-pretext.jpg (83 KB, 700x600)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
Of course the US army would. They did it in the 1860's and during the riots of the 60's, and at Kent State in the 70's. Of course they would.

Also
>Antifa
>Violent

Yah I remeber that one time an antifa guy performed an ISIS style attack with a car and killed a woman...oh...wait...that was an alt-right Nazi fucboi.

Stay scared right wingers. The real left wingers are on their way!
>>
>>35835607
>be at risk of myself possibly being hurt
>prove yet again that the ideas of the founding fathers died with the CSA

Shit....

No, I'd say fuck it and book it unless we're protecting shit like a large supply of food or weapons...if we're guarding shit, then I'd open fire.
>>
>>35839688
4edgy5me
>>
>>35835627
Are they "nonviolent" leftists then?
>>
>>35835681
Are they leftists and/or kikes?
>>
>>35839672
I can suck at football and still support a football team.
>>
>>35841670
If you're talking about the incident at Charlottesville, that was a clear cut case of self defense.
He was just driving on the road, when his path was blocked by violent leftist antifa rioters. He tried backing out but the rioters blocked him from behind as well, surrounded him and attacked him and his vehicle with weapons. He life was endangered, and he tried to escape. It was collateral damage during an act of self defense.
>>
>>35840244
The only people who don't understand the concept of genetic supremacy are losers themselves, nice job outting yourself retard.
>>
>>35841810
any leftist deserves it, violent or non violent
>>
>>35836983
>There were cases when they didn't
This, not many admittedly but it happens.

An example that you can find pretty easily is police ordered to break strikes. Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't.

The term Blue Flu is given to an unofficial strike by police where they call in sick but it's also been used to describe them calling in sick when ordered to break strikes. Police Command then turns around and tells the government that due to manpower shortages, they're unable to perform that role or something.
>>
>>35841670
>and killed a woman
bitch wasn't even hit
had a heart attack from being FAT/ antifa comarades caved in her chest by giving CPR
>>
>>35835607
Copfag here. Fuck no, that's a lot of paperwork.
>>
>>35841917
>implying i have to write paper work
>>
>>35835732
because I'm not an amerimutt
>>
>>35841859
Oh wow, it's so hard to understand that basement dweller, art school rejects make up shit to make themselves feel better about how horrendously poorly adjusted they are. It's too bad that we can't all "understand" these hilarious delusions to the extent that the guy in >>35839672 can.
>>
>>35842297
>basement dweller, art school rejects make up shit to make themselves feel better about how horrendously poorly adjusted they are.
Yeah, art school rejects are pretty silly, huh?
>>
>>35835607
I'm Australian, but probably not citizens since that's a war crime.
>>
>>35835607
military are pawns. they will do whatever they're told.

they're not really known for their high IQs bro
>>
>>35835607
I would gladly fire on nazi sympathizers
>>
>>35838245
>die for your freedom
Owning a gun isn't freedom
>>
>>35842522

Good goy
>>
>>35842538
>having the freedom to own private property isn't freedom
...?
>>
>>35842544
You can still own private property though.
>>
>>35835625
This^
>>
>>35842551
>You can still own the private property that the government allows you to own though.
...?
>>
>>35842555
Your argument applies to guns so yeah. The government let's you own guns. Owning a gun by itself does not constitute you being free though.
>>
>>35842569
>The government let's you own guns.
Not if you are specifically challenging the government's authority, as the original poster was saying. The people would be dying for the freedom to own guns, apart from the government's authority to dictate what the people may legally own.
>>
>>35835607

God yes, but I’d probably be hesitant to to it to people from my own country.
>>
>>35842597
>would be dying for the freedom to own
That's what they're dying for. The ability to own. You're not free because you own a gun though because the government tells you how you get to use that freedom. You can't be free at a courthouse. You can be free at someone that cut you off in traffic. You can't be free while in a place of business that does not respect your freedom. Property owners rights> gun owners rights
>>
>>35842621
First of all, when it comes to private property, you don't have an inherent right to be there, so your freedoms can obviously be constrained as a condition of you being there.

Secondly, you missed the part where the person is specifically resisting the government's authority. The people are free during that period resistance, because they are not deriving their rights from the authority or legitimacy of the government.

Obviously, what separates private property from public property, and from private property open to the public are up for debate, but it's beside the point in the context of marching down a street.
>>
>>35835607
>Would you fire on U.S. citizens if you were given the order to?
Yes Boss.
>>
File: 2149083232.jpg (38 KB, 741x649)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>35835607
I'd fire on U.S. citizens the instant I saw one
>>
>>35842522
hi leftypol
>>
>>35835607
Fuck no, and anyone who gives that order I will shoot personally.

If one of my superiors orders it, I will shoot them and take the promotion. 6 -7 more years for Major is bullshit.
>>
>>35835607
Yes.

t. euro
>>
Not if ordered to. But I would gladly kill anyone who inconveniences me, i.e pulls out infront of you to go slow and turn a mile down the fucking road.
>>
>>35836983
If I was in those M48's and a BRIGADIER GENERAL gave me the order to fire I'd have blown those communist traitors away, biggest mistake the Portuguese Cavalry ever made.
>>
>>35843374
>muh rank gives me credibility
This just in, trust the LT no matter what he says.
The joke being, the LT may only say stupid shit because he doesn't know any better, while the Brigadier General will say stupid shit because he's corrupt as fuck due to his high rank and stands to make millions from the violent action you're about to take.
>>
>>35843392
>teaching me how my army works

Bitch, listen to the captain, usually. Or to the staff sargeant, if you're not an officer. NEVER listen to the Lt. Even our privates know that Lts don't know shit.
>>
File: 1495834436144.jpg (151 KB, 388x443)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>35835607
Y E S
E
S
>>
>>35841241
>simple
>>
>>35835607
Yes
>>
>>35835607
>Would you kill Americans if you were offered to
Yes
>>
I would see who in my unit opened fire on them and then kill them
>>
>>35835607
no
>>
>>35842697
Out of curiosity, are you European or Australian?
>>
>>35835607
>what is posse comitatus, the thread
>>
Theyd probobly use it as a reason to invade and bomb my and all the surrounding areas to shit and destabilize it for years to come
>>
>>35835681
Are you stupid? He said yes already. Many dozens of people here would say yes too.
Ignore orders from your higher ups in a world where you're being ordered to kill "unarmed citizens" as you say, and chances are, your disobedience will be treated with the same execution you were told to carry out.
Stop being a pussy and start thinking logically for a second
>>
>>35840524
>>35841729
extremely new
especially with the whole "4 X 5 me" meme

>>35842522
I don't think I would automatically fire upon nazi sympathizers. The reason being that most of the ones I've met aren't even white, and therefore, likely do not understand exactly what they're marching for, thinking of Celtic blood as being true white right alongside Germans and Norwegians. This, obviously, is bullshit.
Most nazi sympathizers are just kids, really underinformed or spend too much time viewing the world through the light of a news helicopter, which makes them feel cornered by autistic leftist propaganda when in reality, the leftists are rapidly losing ground and are no real threat to anything major anymore (except for when they chimp out and vandalize shit, in which case, they need to be gunned down, but I'd say that for any unruly animals burning shit down and breaking things)
>>
I would fire on American in a heartbeat. Unlike superior Chinese culture, American culture is like monkeys.
>>
>>35836719
thats not how it works at all. nigga.

even in afghanistan while getting shot at we made sure we weren't about to ice an orphanage with 40mm. A bunch of unarmed people and a retard yelling shoot isnt enough to get people to shoot.
>>
>>35835607
Yes
>>
>>35835607
No, because I'm not a boot licker
>>
>>35839139
>>35839281
Pass!
Not only did you save the citizens, but likely the rest of the guys in your unit, and you got rid of an obvious traitor. Kudos to you.
>>
>>35835607
We had this question in officer training. Anyone who answered yes was failed out of the course.
>>
File: 1510015695164.png (273 KB, 793x794)
273 KB
273 KB PNG
>>35842522
>>35841865
I'm with both these fags
>>
>>35839846
underrated
>>
>>35836336
Not unless ordered to by the US government.
>>
>>35835607
>Would you do it? Would you kill Americans if you were ordered to?

You are only obliged to obey a LEGAL order. An if they are just standing there doing nothing then no. If they are pouring LSD/Anthrax into water supplies, in a riot an refusing to disperse then yes.
>>
>>35836336
>Would you do it?

No. Its murder. Plain and simple. No civil or worthwhile society can survive with people arbitrarily murdering peaceful people they disagree with
>>
>>35840207
>>35842552
>putting skin color over the blood of your fellow citizens

absolutely pathetic. you should be ashamed of yourselves, degenerates

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.