[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

It only took them 60 years

https://twitter.com/USArmy/status/951247332431007752
>>
>>36467022
>could
fucking cockteasing niggers
>>
>>36467022
MOTHERFUCKERS

I'm watching Band of Brothers and pink and greens are fucking badass and I was stuck with the goddamn airline pilot blues. I did get to wear greens briefly before I bulked up. Millennials don't deserve the classic look.
>>
Oh more shit Joe has to buy.
>>
>>36467090
I'm also watching it (again), forgot how goddamn slow it was.
what a pace change from GK
>tfw no HBO vietnam GK/BoB style series
>>
It's never going to happen.

Calling it now, someone in a position of power is going to start a movement or petition declaring that the Pinks and Greens are a "relic from an age when segregation and institutional racism was rampant everywhere in America."

Then they'll say that we need to keep a "modern uniform for our modern, diverse, multicultural Army."

Then Pinks and Greens will be dead forever, and will have the "R" word branding it forever so it will never be an option again.
>>
File: 1488253392820.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>36467116
>>36467090

TFW the ending scene.
>>
>>36467022
I prefer wearing ACUs on a daily basis, not some fancy shit
>>
Maybe that will force the army to try to bring back the integrity of the 40s, and crack down on the recruits that lied to MEPS, and the recruiters who enable it.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 900x600)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
Man these look great.
>>
>>36467022
It's cool and all but it's wasted tax money if they're going to play dress up with a different outfit every 8 years. Buy guns, boolits, and tanks. Fuck they're soldiers, not Ken dolls
>>
>>36467022
>#WWII
Disgusting
>>
>>36472120
>pre-bent service cap

for what purpose? that was caused by pilots wearing their headset over their service cap while flying
>>
>>36470191
go to bed
>>
>>36472120
dear lord most of these idiots need to have their pants tailored
>>
>>36472120
Dorky af
>>
>>36467022
man unless you get that shit issued in basic, you gotta pay for it yourself out of clothing allowance, which isn't alot, and the rest comes out of pocket.... great way to fuck your people
>>
Those are pretty sharp looking uniforms USanons. Although it wouldnt have occurred to me to call the colour of those trousers "pink".
>>
Can't wait to buy another suit that I wear twice a year.

>>36468949
ACUs have the same relationship to combat uniforms at this point as modern dress uniforms have to service uniforms in ~1912. (I agree.)

>>36472219
It's not their fault, you can't expect soldiers to do anything but wear what you hand them. The only part of the DoD that even sort of cares about how its personnel look are the Marines.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.