[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: IMG_0876.jpg (14 KB, 300x168)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
I moved to Brooklyn from Texas recently.
>neighborhood I live in is going through "transition."
>the nogs in my neighborhood are less than enthusiastic about this.
>hear stories of "polar bear hunting."
>basically a game where black teens spot a random white fella on the street and try to knock him out in one punch.
>notthiswhiteboy.jpg
>look up weapons that are legal to carry for self defense.
>no pistols.
>no knives over 4in.
>no tactical batons.
>no taser or stun gun.
>no fucking slingshots.
>only thing legal is pepper-spray, obviously because of its association with "rape culture defense."
I don't want to care around pepper spray like a little pussy ass bitch. I'm prime real estate for polarbear hunting too. I'm blond haired with very pale skin. On top of that I'm not some hulking monstrosity of a guy either. What do?
>>
>>36473185
Carry whatever the fuck you want. There's plenty of trash cans around NYC and no one is going to miss one misplaced urban youth.
>>
>pro gun >living in NY
>>
>moved from TX to NYC
whywouldyoudothat
>>
>>36473201
I want to be a journalist. New York is the place to be for that. Maybe I'll go back to Austin or Dallas someday, but Texas isn't there yet in terms of journalism.
>>
>>36473199
It's a hard knock life. I'm 20 so even if CaC licenses were valid in the city, I couldn't get a weapon.
>can't buy gun until 21
>can be made to go overseas to some shithole desert to shoot guns at age 18
MAKE UP YOUR MIND GOV'T
Ain't that some shit?
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (10 KB, 480x360)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>36473185

Get a gun and carry it; end of story.

Carrying a gun will automatically make you look like a deranged terrorist/white supremacist to the average New Yorker because that place is like a police state. If you ever actually had to pull a piece, I'm sure any local gangbanger would be fucking shocked. The typical wyte person in NY is more likely to be a gender fluid, non-binary, communist, vegan, anti-fun, actor than someone who would defend themselves.

Just make sure that when you pull a piece you actually look like a killer. Like pic related.
>>
>>36473241
>can go to war >not allowed to buy alcohol >not allowed to buy a handfun
>>
>>36473211
Journalism is gay as fuck and you sound like a dumbass.
>I moved to a place where it’s impossible to legally defend myself
>how do I defend myself
You deserve to be victimized.
>>
>>36473185
Pretty much nothing is legal for you to carry for self defense aside from pepper spray (I think it's 2oz max, but find out for yourself), or a knife that doesn't run foul of NYC Admin Codes and NYS Penal Law. (IE: <4", no switch/automatic/flick-open/etc - basically it MUST take two hands to open like an Opinel, or be fixed blade)
Here's the text of Criminal Possession of a Weapon:
http://ypdcrime.com/penal.law/article265.htm#p265.00
and here's the text of NYC Admin Code Possession of Knives
https://law.justia.com/codes/new-york/2006/new-york-city-administrative-code-new/adc010-133_10-133.html
>>36473211
>I want to be a journalist
I hate you already, but best of luck in this shithole of a city.
>>36473246
This is terrible advice and will get him arrested. Even Bernie Goetz didn't get off scot free in the middle of NYC's crime epidemic with massive public support for his self-defense, what makes you think NYC Circa 2018 won't hang him out to dry?
Most gun arrests in NYC are off of stops initiated for petty offenses like turnstile jumping, open container, etc too.
>>
>>36473253
Lol. I assume you're happy with the journalists and writers we have now right?
>>
File: 1123-2.gif (1.4 MB, 400x400)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB GIF
>>36473264

>This is terrible advice and will get him arrested. Even Bernie Goetz didn't get off scot free in the middle of NYC's crime epidemic with massive public support for his self-defense, what makes you think NYC Circa 2018 won't hang him out to dry?

Oh no you're right, he should chose to obey the unconstitutional laws and be a fucking victim despite the fact that every violent enemy of the people in the city has a handgun.

CARRY A FUCKING GUN
>>
>>36473185
here are the options

1. carry gun illegally
2. move
>>
>>36473264
Thanks friend! I'll just practice common sense in the meantime. Trust me I would stay in Texas, but the opportunities for journalism aren't super good. I came to the city because I was pretty unhappy with the shitshow that modern journalism is. Most journalists are fucking faggots nowadays.
>>
>>36473279
Unfortunately, NYC laws have not been found unconstitutional and probably will not be found unconstitutional, but that doesn't change that he's more likely to get caught with it by the police than he is to get caught without it by a perp, and that CPW 2nd Degree is a felony, which if he's convicted of, will bar him from owning firearms for the rest of his life, and probably ruin any career prospects he may have.
The best solution is to not life in NYC unless you can carry here legally under a law like HR218 LEOSA or are very politically/financially connected and can get a CCW permit from the city (If you have to ask, you can't). For that matter, even if you're a sworn officer carrying in NYC under LEOSA, the reception is lukewarm at best.
>>
What part of SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED do these politicians and cucks in cuck states not get?

Fucking hell, your laws are just as bad as England.
>>
>>36473289
Why not just be an online journalist and just shitpost from your PC in Texas like every other journalist does these days.
>>
File: 1515549518173.jpg (121 KB, 680x1020)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>36473267

Absolute best case scenario, you survive, succeed, and become yet another zog cog white apologist.
>>
>>36473289
I don't know what you're expecting to find in NYC.
Every rag in this place has a heavily left skew. NY Post is about the closest thing you'll find to a right-leaning paper, and they're a joke at best.
>>
>>36473323
There are some religious publications in NYC that happen to lean right and are pretty good. First Things comes to mind.
>>
>>36473328
I'm not familiar with any, though I also routinely slam the door on the JWs and kids who call me racist for not donating to fund their basketball games alike. Retirement can't come soon enough so I can leave this wretched place.
>>
>>36473338
I have a fucking story to tell you friend.
>Saturday after finals
>I want to sleep in for a change.
>suddenly the doorbell rings.
>who is standing there but 2 JW middle aged women trying to get me to buy into their watchtower shit.
>I nod through the whole talk, take the pamphlet and discard it promptly.

Apparently, they buzzed my neighbors so they could get in the front door of the building.
>>
>>36473211
>New York is the place to be for that.
YouTube is the place for that
>>
>Acquire heavy padlock (preferably square with corners)
>Tie a bandanna through it
>put it in your back pocket
>you now have a skull crusher (flail)
>it's legal anywhere, if questioned claim the color of the bandanna is a sex fetish thing (IE: yellow for piss play, do not fly conspicuous gang colors)
>if you use it, do not tell anyone, NEVER return to that area, burn the bandanna, and melt the lock. Never speak of it.
Furthermore, nothing will really protect you from the KO game other then self awareness. Never relax. Do not use a knife unless you plan on getting jumped and having it used on you.

t. Whiteboy who grew up in a really shitty LA hood during the crack boom
>>
>>36473211
>A shitty MSM journo on a lazy integrate with chan people larp.
Broadcast TV/Print is dead jim. Besides, journo's, like bankers, auditors, designers ect get called to NYC. If you go to NYC with out being called you are a pleb/scrub.
>>
>>36473351
God damn, I hate those people. Just slam the door on them next time.

>>36473390
>A person is guilty of criminal possession of a weapon in the fourth degree when:
> (1) He or she possesses any firearm, electronic dart gun, electronic stun gun, gravity knife, switchblade knife, pilum ballistic knife, metal knuckle knife, cane sword, billy, blackjack, bludgeon, plastic knuckles, metal knuckles, chuka stick, sand bag, sandclub, wrist-brace type slingshot or slungshot, shirken or "Kung Fu star"

Note that having intent to use it is not a necessary component here. I can tell you for a fact that the Bronx DA's office interprets a padlock on a bandana to meet the definition for CPW as either a bludgeon or a sand bag, I wouldn't want to test if the Brooklyn DA agrees.
>>
>>36473459
They would have a VERY difficult time arguing that in a court of law... unless you actually got caught caving a niggers head in with it. The same could be said of a lamp, a can of beer, or anything else you hit someone with. Simply carrying it would not be a problem.
>>
File: 4502888.jpg (14 KB, 449x300)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
Get one of those short stubby screwdrives anon, along with a good excuse why it happened to be in your pocket that day.
>>
>>36473472
>Deponent is informed by the arresting officer that at the time and place of occurrence, defendant was observed in possession of a padlock with a bandana attached in a manner typical and indicative of use as a bludgeon, with no apparent lawful purpose or intent for possession of said padlock and bandana. Deponent is further informed by A/O that defendant was unable to state a reason for carrying said padlock in such state.
It's like you want to give all your money to Moishe Shekelstien, Attorney at Law.

Carry a fucking can of mace or don't live in a shithole of a city that doesn't want you defending yourself. Anything else, and you're just setting yourself up to get royally fucked.
>>
>>36473521
Theres absolutely no way that he wasnt doing something else to begin with.
>>
>>36473264
>it must take two hands to open a know for it to be legal to carry

Nearly everyone must be breaking that law. Tons of people carry pocket knives with them everywhere.

I'm so fucking glad I left NY. The rest of the state is great but the city is a fucking cancer that drags upstate down with it. I hope de'Commio and Cuomo gets raped to death.
>>
>>36473558
What are you doing anon?
>>
>>36473591
Serving big black cock from the look of it. Wrong GIF, sorry Mods.
>>
>>36473558
>>36473626
holy fuck that is comedy
>>
>>36473626
The real question is, what were you going to originally post that's in the same folder as that gif?
>>
>>36473626
You must have your pic folders set up very oddly if you have big black cock gifs right beside flashlight and folding knife pics ...
>>
>>36473662
>Big black flashlight
>Big black cock
>One gets used by Jamal
>One gets used on him.
Makes perfect sense to me.
>>
>>36473185

>no knives over 4in.
a utility blade will inflict severe slashing trauma. and anything with a razor blade is less than 4 inches. even scalpels can be used effectively
>bic pens are not regulated
>only thing legal is pepper-spray, obviously >because of its association with "rape culture defense."
most people will freak out when hit with OC spray. the shock factor alone can allow you to get away which is all that matters in a bitch fight like that anyway, even if it isnt about killing/injuring your attacker. its more of a wakeup to play stupid games win stupid prizes.

the only problem with less than lethal is it can cause someone to hold a grudge
>>
>>36473588
Upstater here, you've got that right. Love the state and most of the people but holy fuck NYC and Cuomo the Homo ruin everything. I mean it's nice that outside of NYC, basically every single local and county law enforcement agency up to and including the staties have outright said the SAFE act is horseshit and they're not enforcing it, but that's less than useful for actually buying stuff in the first place.
>>
File: 1503881084218.jpg (156 KB, 1000x563)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
put a nice big river rock into a sock and tie off the end. Swing it around and over your head before they can land the punch.
Since your dealing with Primitives
This weapon should be sufficient
>>
>>36473558
blue board
>>
What neighborhood? I bet you live in pussyfied areas like Prospect park or Bed-Stuy at worst.
>>
>>36473185
Read the results of Caetano v Massachusetts and then get a taser.
>>
>>36473251
This bothers me to no end. They were talking about raising the smoking age to 18 in MA a little while back.

>no, sorry, you can't have that pack of spirits
>but here's an m4
>drive a few miles that way
>make sure you don't roll over an IED
>>
If you would be in real danger you would get a pepper spray but you are just an autistic faggot from pol larping
>>
File: 1487189891794-infowars.jpg (68 KB, 1050x591)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>36473211
>Fell for the 20th century "you have to go to the big city if you want to make it in media" meme.
Say what you will about him; Alex Jones built a media empire by himself, out of nothing, right there in Austin, Texas. He didn't go to Jew York or Hellywood to beg some (((media mogul))) to hire him. He knew what he wanted to do, and he did it, and never had to ask anybody else's permission. Someday soon you'll see that he succeeded because he was ahead of the curve. You don't need to be hired by an old media dinosaur to do journalism - as Yoda said, "do or do not; there is no try".

Maybe Tyrone and Jamal will knock enough sense into you that you'll get the picture soon.
>>
>>36473905
It kind of depends...

If you want to be the next Matt Lauer (minus the sexual harrassment), you have to start in small, shitty markets, and slowly work your way up. Even in those shitty markets, getting an anchor position is a shitload of work. 5-10 years minimum for full time desk anchor.

NY is one of the most respected and best paying mega markets in the country, for better or worse. If he has a job there, fresh out of college at age 20, he is in an unbelievable career position.

T. Used to work in TV news.
>>
File: 1406806012226.jpg (79 KB, 500x419)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
Play their game, but play dirty.
>>
>>36473848
>raise to 18
Wow that must be soo terrible.
>>
>>36473948
>NY is one of the most respected and best paying mega markets in the country, for better or worse. If he has a job there, fresh out of college at age 20, he is in an unbelievable career position.
Which is kinda like being First Officer of the Titanic - you're in a high position on a sinking ship, for all *that's* worth.
>>
>>36473211
Yeah, you are going to suck a lot of kike dicks for the pleasure of fetching these same kikes coffee. Enjoy. Get out while you still can
>>
>buy lcp
>carry anyway
>throw in Hudson River if you shoot niggerican.
>>
File: 1508034990429.jpg (101 KB, 728x636)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>36474074
Fuck, I meant they wanted to raise the smoking age to 21. goddammit
>>
>>36473211
>I want to be a journalist.
fuck off and die in jew york. that's what your jew overlords created faggot.

Any (((Texan))) who thinks Austin is a desirable place is a piece of absolute liberal shit.
>>
>>36474136
Physical Print is dying, but Audio/Visual TV news isn't.

The smaller markets are struggling a little bit here and there, but if they have network affiliation, they run fine. NYC's media industry for sure will be going nowhere in our lifetimes.
>>
>>36473905
Yes, but Alex Jones is a scam artist who uses conspiracy theories to jew his viewers. There are so many better examples to chose from than Alex Jones

>literally admitted it was all a lie in court
>>
>>36474151
>brooklyn
>hudson river
>>
>>36474164
I figured as much just wanted to give you shit.

Honestly if you want to fuck your lungs you should be able to.
>>
>>36473459
>plastic knuckles, metal knuckles,
So... oak knuckles are go? With plastic knuckles and metal knuckles specifically enumerated in the law, it seems like it would be hard to argue any other type of knuckles or fist loads were intended to be included under "bludgeon" or some such.

But OP, like everyone else said regarding this whole sucker-punch "game" thing, no weapon is going to save you sitting in your pocket. Situational awareness is the key.
>>
>I don’t wanna carry pepper spray

I live in cuckifornia, and I too am restricted on shit.

I go ahead and pocket carry a can of pepper gel and a kershaw cryo g10 In the waist band. In my other pocket I’ve got an S1 Baton flashlight, which reduces my chances of getting rekt at night. Its what Blue Staters gotta do, friendo.

Play the hand you are dealt.
>>
>>36474491
You're not dealt living in a blue state. FUCKING MOVE.
>>
>>36473185
Best thing to do is be aware of your surroundings. Don't look at your phone, look at everyone who comes near you, pay attention to body language and never listen to music when you are on the streets. Carry pepper spray, a small knife and know what to do when being attacked.

No guns= close combat
Using a knife= be prepared to get cut
Using pepper spray = don't stop attacking once used.

Im a female lived in Philly for quite sometime and practiced these things everywhere I went. Once you do it enough it will becomes second nature. Good luck living in a blue state.
>>
>>36474673
Female with benis? Because I don’t believe the other kind has ever been on /k/
>>
>>36473185
>>neighborhood I live in is going through "transition."
Why would you move there? The first step to safety is safety of the home, if you don't have a safe home you won't be safe anywhere.
>>
File: Philiy Knife Laws.png (23 KB, 1307x221)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>36473185
pepper spray and buck 112

Empty spray and slash away

Throw knife in Hudson

Have a beer and a slice of Pizza
>>
>>36473185
Why not carry a small ball bat or something, that has modifications (screws, nails, whatever). Or a cut down golf club. If caught you could always say you were taking it for repair.

Sounds like there are multiple options, you just need to use your head.
>>
>>36474291
no to mention, he's literally a kike.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY
>>
>>36474755
Unironically this. Dont forget the pizza part, thats your aliby for if the police come asking (they wont)
>>
>>36474755
What the fuck kind of law is this?

>t. midwesterner who carries a gun, two spare mags, two knives, and a flashlight every day
>>
File: category1a.jpg (44 KB, 505x270)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>36473185

cops call em "nigger knockers" for a reason.
>>
>>36473185
Get a sock and fill it with pennys, problem solved
>>
>>36473848
San Antonio is trying to raise it to 21
>>
>>36474698
>Because I don’t believe the other kind has ever been on /k/
>20 lbs of pussy and ass
>>
>>36473185
If one starts with you, and it becomes a fight, fight dirty. Bite, scratch, go for the eyes, be a fucking animal. It takes one story of someone picking the wrong guy and paying for it for idiots to start thinking twice. There's some merit to making someone an example
>>
>>36474920
This, just carry a Mandingo light with you everywhere.
>>
>>36473185
go to gym, go muay thai, go bbj, get in fucking shape, have good awareness and buy pepper spray
>>
>>36474948
San Antonio DID raise it to 21, effective in October. Thank God I live in floresville
>>
>>36474617
>implying life is that simple
>>
>>36473185
>>hear stories of "polar bear hunting."
>>basically a game where black teens spot a random white fella on the street and try to knock him out in one punch.
This sounds like some impoverished 3rd world country.
>What do?
Move out.
>>
>>36473185

I'm a Brooklynfag what neighborhood are you even living in? East ny?

Black people can't handle the cold anyways crime always goes down when winter hits ny
if you want a discreet weapon you can wear sap gloves but you should probably learn how to throw hands tho
>>
>>36473785
Fellow upstater here, I haven't looked into anything, but I don't think I ever head any county PDs saying they won't enforce the SAFE Act so I keep everything to myself and greatly anticipate leaving the state soon so I can shoot unmolested.
>>
>>36473185
>no knives over 4in.
Not too bad.
>only thing legal is pepper-spray, obviously because of its association with "rape culture defense."
Don't underestimate it. Shit hurts. Get some.
>>
>>36473185
Start playing bassball....start carrying a sports bag with your gear around...... realize you've made a mistake and move.
>>
>>36475947
>This sounds like some impoverished 3rd world country.
It's what we're turning into.
>>
>>36476559
Look around online, IIRC there's a neat map that shows every county that's gone on record as either being against the act or actually making an official statement in opposition of it with links to the statements, and it includes basically every single county except Cortland and Albany (of course). Can't find the relevant article on the staties not enforcing it, though- found one instead saying they're actually doing MORE to enforce it, but it's from 2015, and two days ago the State Police also said they're not bothering with going after people who "forget" to recertify their pistol permits (wink wink nudge nudge).
>>
>>36475756
>hurrdurr i can either move or die to a nigger

It's that simple.
>>
>>36477273
Last thing I want to run into is a statie shithead looking to book a fellow countryman on a gun charge. However I thankfully live in a non compliant county, but that doesn't protect me from Jonny Golden Cock who wants to enforce it. I don't know, better safe than sorry.
>>
how about a sap? oh no, officer, I hit him with my coin purse
http://www.meangeneleather.com/shop/mgl-hot-tamale-less-lethal-coin/
>>
>>36477441
Oh, definitely better safe than sorry, it's just depressing knowing that so much of upstate is against this shit and can't do anything about it because downstate is where the lawmakers' pockets are lined from. Also that map is outdated, check this shit out- turns out the other map I was looking at had Cortland incorrectly switched with Tompkins for compliance, which makes sense given Tompkins has Ithaca so of course they'll be anti-funs.
>>
>>36477469
Well downstate does have the lawmaker's coffers filled but it is also where the vast majority of the state's population resides; in a very small square mile area when compared with the swaths of land upstate. I heard about a bill leaving state committee that would restrict the SAFE Act to only the counties that New York City is confined to, but I doubt it will have any traction.
>>
>>36473185
Just carry one of those unbreakable umbrellas or a sturdy hardwood cane

If you get questioned for the cane, just say you injured your back playing football in high school
>>
File: 1509775351743.jpg (58 KB, 614x433)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>36473185
>I don't want to carry around pepper spray like a little pussy ass bitch

A can of bear spray will take out a pack of uppity niggers, although it would be cumbersome. Actual pepper spray (for humans) is surprisingly more powerful, but I have my concerns about dealing with the rest of the pack, after you have incapacitated the first ape.

Swallow your pride and carry some spray. It's literally you're only defense against an entire congress of these animals, if you live in NY.

>tfw my G19 is 15+1, and I can keep an extra mag on me as well
>>
>>36473185
Goddamn look at that poor guy. :^(
>>
File: magic.png (57 KB, 180x245)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>YOU CAN'T RISE ABOVE THE CESS POOL
>YOU GOTTA CONQUER IT
>>
File: 1507473973342.jpg (117 KB, 615x768)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>36473253
>Journalism is gay as fuck and you sound like a dumbass.
Fuckin' A
>>
>>36474948
It's 21 now in the Socialist Republic of New Jersey. Thankfully, I've moved down to Georgia so it's a non issue.
>>
File: 1505453212598.jpg (86 KB, 594x797)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>36473185
God damn I'm glad I live in AZ. That castle doctrine yo.

>SHALL NOT
>>
>>36476655
This...is actually a really good fucking idea. I just used to keep a bat in my car, but with this you have a solid alibi.
>>
>>36473834
>level 45 fire mage vs. thalmor
>>
>>36473905
op said he wanted to be a journalist, not a scam artist
>>
>>36473185
Op i'm from brooklyn as well Fort Greene and have lived in Bedstuy. Do not get a gun if you get caught you will get 7 years and they will fuck you for any murders if any on the weapon.
I recommend getting a hardware store boxcutter knife. Never say its for protection or a weapon . learn to fight but unless you are living in Brownsville you dont have much to worry about man. If you live in a fucked up apartment complex get a gun for your home. A gun found in your home is only a misdemeanor in Brooklyn.
>>
>>36474872
dont forget that there are cameras everywhere and being assulted doesnt give you the right to stab someone with a deadly weapon. You think you will have enough time to dump a knife in the hudson the cops are going to be in the area within fucking 5min max cause someoneis going to call the police and if they do there gonna say you attacked that black youth you white fucking devil LOL
>>
>>36473185
OP you’re such a fucking tool. I’m from NYC and this is some made up shit. You’re just looking for an excuse to carry in NY and fear for your life. I could tell your whole story was some bullshit when you said “nogs”. No black people in NYC play this game given how diverse NYC is, unlike where you’re from. We’ve been used to different races living all over nyc for decades. White people love checking out black restaurants and neighborhoods to learn about their culture. It’s a fucking melting pot. Go tell some more lies you fucking pussy hick.
>>
>>36473716
Can attest. Been in a knife fight (I'm the same anon who posted pictures of my leg/back/and hand, I'd post again but throttled) I carry a utility knife. It'll fuck someone up, bad. I mean really bad.
>>
>>36479217
>Fort Greene
Wow how are you still alive living in your $1 mil condo among the roughest yuppies in the hood.
>>
>>36477215
This doesn’t have any relation to black teens, and that video wasn’t even part of the knock out game.
>>
>>36473185
All the grand standing in this thread

Get a sharp 3.9 in fixed blade knife and a 2 oz can of high test pepperspray and stay aware as fuck of your surroindings. Until you can get what you need from nyc and flee.

If carrying pepperspray makes you feel like a bitch just remind yourself that you are chosing to live in new york.
>>
>>36479291
Wow you hit it right on the mark actual 2.4 mil penthouse. But I can walk through any part of brownville without issue cause every negro in the area knows me. I dont know how most of these people do this shit getting a shitty condo is not the replacement of a house. im going to get the fuck out of this city in a year though.
>>
>>36479351
Here in nyc the police go by the 3 finger rule if its longer then 3 fingers they will confiscate it and possibly arrest you. Pepper spray you have to purchase at a pharmacy and do paperwork to register the pepper spray if you just buy it somewhere else if you use it you will be arrested most likely
>>
>>36473279
>wants to defend himself from crime
>just commit a felony to defend yourself
>>
>>36473279
>get a gun illegally
>use it against someone in self defense
>get 20 years in prison, if the guy you shot lives he gets aggravated assault at best and serves a year
>>
>>36479404
How the fuck do you register pepper spray? the spray has a serial number on it?>
>>
>>36473289
Unless you're espousing the same retarded sjw bullshit the rest of the journos do, expect to be pigeonholed and to have a fucking short journalism career. Giving up life in TX to be a subject of NYC on the slim chance of making it as a journalist... anon I think you need a backup plan that involves moving back to TX.
>>
>>36473211
You are not going to enjoy being pro-gun at any liberal newspaper. Expect to literally have your editor in your face berating you when there's a high profile shooting.
>>
>>36474948
>>36473848
Oregon is now 21 and over to smoke.
>>
>>36479499
The pharmacy has to do paperwork with you im not sure if the pepper spray has a number but i know if you dont do it if you end up using it you will have some issues
>>
>>36479262
The blacks get away with it all the time. 100$ if OP stabby stabs some street nig the poolice wont come looking. Its NYC for gods sake.
>>
>>36478461
>does a wizard piss on his robes?
>yes quite frequently we piss on our robes, mark
>>
>>36479148
Redguard
>>
>>36479273
>/k/ and NYC are progressive places
I heard a white guy and an Asian call a black guy a fucking porch monkey, then they turned on the spic who happened to be sitting next to him. This was a few days ago on the subway
End your life
>>
>>36473264
4" oal or 4" blade because I could kill someone with either of those
>>36473521
That's cause he wus teh dum dum and did a stupid sumtin
He was caught with the bandana attached to the padlock and couldn't explain why
My padlock goes in my pocket and my bandana goes in my other pocket
The padlock goes on my bike chain and the bandana is my "hankey"
Having them separate and clear intent on how each pass is used would put enough reasonable doubt on any weapons charge
>>
>>36473845
>If an area isn't like living in Mogadishu it's pussified

Absolute nigger-tier logic.
>>
>>36473185
>Self defense in NYC

LMAO. Thanks OP, good joke.
>>
>>36473211
>wanting to be part of the most morally bankrupt, no future, dying career full of the largest amount of assholes in any career path, including proctology.
>moving to nigger infested neighborhood in NY to do it
Man are you like the king of bad choices or what?
>>
>>36475756
Idk about America but as an aus fag I've moved interstate 5 times already and I'm only 28.
>>
>>36479404
>register pepper spray
What the fuck appended tmi the second amendment? Do states just ignore the constitution now?
>>
>>36473185
Used to live in Harlem NYC. I second the bludgeon flashlight. You can call it a flashlight but declare you feared for your life etc. pepper spray is good too, you can carry bear spray in NYC if I recall.

You can have a gun for home but I wouldn't carry that outside. Cops are just as likely to unload on you.

Being aware of your surroundings is most important. Nig jogs are scavengers and only attack in groups or when assured overwhelming dominance, like women and elderly.
>>
>Not carrying a pocket italian with you
It's like you don't even know how to baddabing and baddaboom
>>
File: 1490995251316.png (380 KB, 437x396)
380 KB
380 KB PNG
I've been living in NYC since birth.There's literally no means of self defense and trying to get a gun legally is hell. The only solution is to learn martial arts, use anything around you or just fucking run. It is a police state, like many other anons state. Of course living in a multi cultural environment makes anything else look alien. The city is either run by jews or the politics are still strung up by mobs because alot of shit gets covered up here. Some parts of the city are quickly turning into a cyberpunk nightmare while other neighborhoods look like south africa. The only safe haven I've seen so far is John Jay but even then it's questionable. I bet the city will descend into more crime like it did before republican mayors.
>>
>>36473211
Ex-journalist here. Take it from me, you need a Master's in technical writing immediately. I make 6 figures leading a team and my job can be done by remote from anywhere. I make more money than any career in journalism other than being a national-level media personality. Journalism is dead, you don't get to be an ethical reporter of the truth, you get to be an underpaid kike propagandist.

As for defending yourself in NYC, your only option is "illegal" street carry. Ask yourself though, if you get mugged, would you rather do 10 years on a weapons charge or die in the street because you followed the law? Buy a private sale handgun back home while you still have a Texas drivers's license and if you ever have to use it in NYC, dump that shit, take 15 different taxis home, and change your appearance. Start paying for everything in cash and anonymizing any wireless communication as well, else they'd tie you to the scene. Oh and carry a bag of hair from the barber shop too, so you can confuse DNA evidence by dumping it all over the victim/scene.

Yes. This is a real set of suggestions. You will legally be considered a murderer and have to attempt to get away with a crime if you defend your life in NYC.
>>
>>36473185
>I don't want to care around pepper spray like a little pussy ass bitch.
It's supposed to be a tool, not a fashion statement. You are being a little pussy ass bitch right now.
>>
File: IMG_20151205_152819371.jpg (1.67 MB, 2988x3799)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB JPG
>>36473191
FPBP

Needless to say, OP done fucked up, and nothing you carry will offset a lack of situational awareness. I stopped wearing headphones even on the subway. Visible cords are a great way to tell somebody that you have, without a doubt, valuable electronics. Also don't wear your hood up - kills your peripheral vision and dampens hearing. Always looks down into alleys or little cubbies between buildings, you'd be amazed how many times you'll see people there. Often times grounds keepers or superintendents usings service entrances, but it's always good to show people around "Yeah, I see you." I got very deliberate about making eye contact and giving upnods to anybody looking my direction. ASSERT YOUR PRESENCE.

I ALWAYS carried a blade, 3.5" KA-BAR folder. I would tuck it along my waistband between my belt anywhere from appendix to 5 o'clock. I carried pistols as large as the Steyr M9-A1 in the colder months, though the best option I found was a Kel-Tec PF9 for its size, price, and legacy as a nog-dropper.

As a white male I was only ever stopped by officers ONCE for having a little flipper clipped inside my pocket. An undercover cop on an outdoor subway platform saw it an approached me. Blade was short, like a couple inches, but the opening was spring assisted. Fortunately, my supervisor at the time was with me at the stop and vouched for me saying we used little pen knives all the time at our work (IT). Cops just made me bury it in my bag, nothing else happened. This was before I started carrying anything truly defensive in nature but I definitely learned my lesson.

If you decide to carry a gun, I'd actually recommend a .38 SPL j-frame. This way you won't have to worry about policing your brass. If all you have is a semi, make absolutely sure you load your bullets with either leather gloves that you never actually wear outside (leather can leave 'prints'), or triple layer disposable gloves (prints can be left through just a single layer.
>>
>>36473185
you're responsible for your own safety. the law means nothing if it makes you vulnerable. violate it, instead of being rolled by the fine youth of our nation.
>>
>>36473185
Don't forget "no knives you can open one handed". That makes it a "gravity knife" and the NYPD can fuck you up the ass with a pipe.

Look dude you're basically out of luck. If had to move back to that shithole I'd research the self defense umbrella. You can carry it without suspicion and is better than nothing.

When I lived there I had a leatherman multitool (useless for immediate self defense), a double bugle cord fob for my keys. I could extend it from 5 inches to five feet. It was just decorative but it would give me reach to put keys in the eyes of somebody if need be.

Never had problems but Goddamn I'm glad to be back in the US.
>>
>>36484146
if you're NY, then yes. LIberals ruined a once great state.
>>
Carry whatever you need to protect yourself. Ditch it if you have to use it.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.