[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 187293044.jpg (29 KB, 408x612)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>Be in California
>Zombie apocalypse
>cant find real guns
What would you /k/ommandos do ?
>>
As always, the solution is to leave California.
>>
>>36475148

Rejoice knowing what is happening in Cali.
>>
>duh thoomby apookapips
OP has never had a creative thought in his life.
>>
>>36475148
Retrieve the funs I lost during a fishing trip.
>>
>>36475148
Drive 24 hours straight to the border and shoot fleeing Californians.
>>
>>36475148
Drive/Boat/Fly at full speed away from the largest population centers on the west coast, obviously, and head towards the midwest.

Staying there will have you die horribly in some way. The first thing you do if you live anywhere near there is fucking go.
>>
Never be in Commiefornia in the first place
>>
>>36475148
>US gets free, live fire urban warfare in CONUS training
sweet, I wanna see a B52 blow the shit out of the golden gate to stop the horde or some faggot shit like that
>>
Laugh at the "Zombie Lives Matter" protests happening at some universities, afterwards flee the state shortest route possible.
>>
The dream is to one day buy a 40' yacht, gut her, and stock every inch I can with MREs, 7.62, vitamins, and fiber supplements. Install a commercial water purifier and keep it gassed up, then when SHTF I just jet out as far as the tub can go just chill til my food runs out or the MREs make my intestines explode. I'll bring books and fishing gear too, so I won't get bored.

Til then I'll make like Charlie and dig a tunnel.
>>
>>36475148
Put all the features back on your rifle? Or you know, use handguns and shotguns.
>>
>>36475148
California would probably have a surge of necrophilia, and all the zombies would be captured and muzzled, then put in cages to be sold to some mentally ill man that wears four inch long eyelashes and wears a scarringly revealing dress for such a manly figure.
Poor guy.
And by "poor guy" I mean both of them
>>
Do a 360 and moonwalk to Nevada.
>>
File: GetPrepared.jpg (37 KB, 640x427)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
Hit the Hardware Store and head East
Look for abandoned Police vehicles along the way as a possible source for a weapon
>>
>>36475148
>What would you /k/ommandos do ?
..Not live in California?
>>
find the nearest Korean community and live on the kwik-e mart rooftop village until it blew over.
>>
>>36476920
God, reminds me of "Dead Rising 2".
>>
>>36475148
>fictional scenario
guess OP's never been to california
>>
File: IMG_7948.jpg (382 KB, 1600x1200)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
>>36475148
I just make my own.
>>
>>36475148
Are they the conventional shambling kind like on TWD or the fast running type from that Snyder movie?
>>
>>36475148
As with 90% of potentially violent situations, the best possible decision that can be made is to get in your car and drive away from it.

>>36475158
>14 hours later
>no "lmao fpbp underrated xD"
I'm so proud of you, /k/

>>36477401
>surge in necrophilia
Why do you think this is happening in California, as opposed to some other shithole state?
>>
>>36475158
lmao fpbp underrated xD
>>
>>36475148
>Living in California.
You shitting me.
>"The Walking dead" Happen
Welp fuck.
>Cant find real guns.
You can find guns at Police station or Shooting gallery.
But yet again...
>Califorina + No licensed guns + Zambies = ...
Fuck Califorina.
>>
>>36475148
Why cant you find guns in california? Just go to any local big 5 and they have like 30 shotguns and various ruger and marlin products. Then drive around neighborhoods looking for cars that say NRA or whatever military sticker, and bust in their house to get some ammo and gear.
>>
File: 1485900247151.png (7 KB, 898x425)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>36484200
>licensed guns
statiST GET OUT REEEEEEEEE

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.