[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Post your /k/ related secrets in here

>I only go shooting about once every couple of months
>In that mean time i clean / lube the guns and don't take them out of the safe until the next time i go shooting which could be in 5-6 months time.
>>
File: NB6WPUt[1].png (495 KB, 639x460)
495 KB
495 KB PNG
>>36789895
Mtn Goats took over my 800 yard rifle range and I won't shoot em because there arn't enough of em as it is
>>
>>36789895
>I have no interest in owning or shooting guns
>I just come here for the cosy aircraft threads
>>
I can't afford most guns. A relative on my wife's side owns a gun shop but won't give me deals. I have to buy my guns from him or else it would be awkward at family stuff. I really want a Hi-Point 9mm cause they seem fun but don't want her family thinking I'm broke. All my guns are practical but not fun.
>>
>>36790007
>A relative on my wife's side owns a gun shop but won't give me deals

Why the fuck not?
>>
>>36790010
Not sure. Maybe it's a tax/legal/business thing. Maybe they just don't like me. They are sort of an autist so maybe that as well.
>>
I have four guns and only shot <500 rounds combined.
>>
>>36789933
You should just shoot one.
Then eat it our there.
As a warning.
To the others.
>>36790010
>Why the fuck not?
Not him. However it is a woman so it probably has something to do with jealousy.
>>
>>36790969
>if it is
>>
>>36790010
there isnt a ton of money in the guns themselves

accessories are where decent margins are at
>>
>>36790466
Well I've got 3 guns I've had for 4 years and never once shot any of them

I have 800 rounds in ammo.
>>
>>36789933
Just shoot around them and get them to fuck off
>>
>>36789895
>I have wanted to be a green beret ever since I was a kid
>cucked gf is totally against it
>deploying in may
>haven't told her
>>
>>36789895
I keep making bad financial choices that leave me teetering on the edge of going hungry because I have an fixation on collecting guns.
>>
>>36789933
That's nice of you
>>
>>36790007
Don't buy there man, fuck him
>>
File: gay vision.jpg (31 KB, 544x540)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
A lot of gun owners piss me off when they act tough and talk about shooting people

>"If some tries to fuck wit me, I'll fill em full of lead!"

Yeah, and spend your life in prison for fucking murder. Get out.
>>
>>36793159
Good luck!
If you didn't deploy, you would have regretted it for the rest of your life.
>>
>>36790007
what guns do you consider "not fun"??? all guns are fun you are the one beeing pussywhipped that cant enjoy life
>>
I dry fire immeasurably more than i actually shoot.

>be me
>look out window of house
>see gun range
>go back to dry fire practice

Sad
>>
>>36790466
sauce?
>>
I fucking hate /k/ and sometimes I fantasize about teleporting behind shitposters IRL and literally fucking murdering them.

I miss '08-'11.
>>
I wish I was a real life furry
>>
I use Mobil 1 as gun oil.
I fucking detest CLP.
>>
>>36797255
Clp is my favorite... what's wrong with you?
>>
>>36797394
I like money.
>>
>>36797171

Holy shit are you me? I really really want to kick teeth in when people talk shit on here to others. As of the last couple years, /k/ as become extremely passive aggressive and rude.
>>
I like firearms, and I’m glad that we (Americans) can own them so easily compared to everyone else.
That being said, I’m not good at shooting. I have bad shot groups and I subconsciously don’t apply my fundamentals even when I try. I feel ashamed after most of the times I shoot.
>>
>>36797255

I was just about to switch to using motor oil for my AK's. What kind of Mobil1 do you use?
>>
>>36797659
Anon, it sounds like when you go to shoot, you just get nervous and mentally tell yourself I can't do it. I don't know you, but I know you can get better if you just relax and tell yourself, I can do this.
>>
What is up with you people not shooting your guns? I shoot a few hundred rounds pretty much every weekend... do you not have a vehicle, no place to shoot?
>>
>>36797837
Personally im a social shooter, not a big fun of shooting alone.

Feels like work
>>
>>36798748
Fan.

Fuckme
>>
>>36797837
I don't have anywhere good and close to shoot in Minneapolis. Considering trying to join a club.
>>
I browse this board mainly for the anime girls with guns thread
>>
I haven't been able to get to the range regularly since my wife and I had a baby. I used to shoot twice a week. Now if it's once a month for a half hour I'm doing good. I let my range membership lapse because she is staying home with the baby and I can't justify the cost. I keep buying milsurp because she appreciates it, but I don't get to shoot it really. I have 4 guns I have never even fired.
>>
>>36789895
I have a large mounds of fireant hills in my backyard and don't even bother trying to get rid of them because ants are immune to that so instead I would go buy a box of mice from the petstore and say I'm buying food for my snake every half a month and come home with a box of mices. I would take each mice out for each mound in my backyard (it's about 6 now) and i would clip their legs off and place each mice on top of each mound as my way to show the ants that I'm friendly and also it is interesting to watch them eat these mice i have given them as food.

I one time brought a large rat and did the same with the legs so it can't run away and it took about thirty minutes for the ants to finally kill the rat before consuming it. I guess i have a unique bond with the ants and since I been doing this for about two years now the mounds have gotten bigger. Hopefully they will grow and prosper.
>>
>>36789895
I enjoy every gun related process; cleaning, reloading and hoarding ammo, especially brass prep, more than shooting. Too fucking loud.
>>
I like the ruger sr9c more than my block 19

There i said it.

Feels good
>>
>>36798852
The fire ants will someday consume you as well.
>>
>>36798852
Oh shit, antman has now progressed from frogs and toads to now rodants of different sizes.
>>
>>36798862
ergonomics are unrated desu
>>
>>36799059
2 threads from now
>I'm now bringing humans to the anthills and removing their legs
>>
>>36799141
Ants for the antgod!
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
>>36797658
Liberals.
Simply liberals.
>>
I haven't touched a firearm in over two years.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.