[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

I'm not for sure if this is a proper post for /k/ but I'll go any way. We've had 2 pit bull attacks on people in my town this month. It's a spike, but we've had at least 10 the past year that have been reported. People just let the fuckers roam and it's getting out of hand. Would a .177 pellet from an air rifle to the rib cage area of a pit eventually kill it if the pellet got into a lung?
>>
>>37589253
Maybe, like a few days or weeks later if it doesn't get brought to the vet. If you want to kill pitbulls just use a real caliber, but that could bring some police investigation on you.
A better idea is to just feed it some poisoned raw meat.
>>
>>37589253
my cousin went after a pit with a 12ga and it took 3 shells to bring him down. shit owners let him roam in his property and go after sheep.

just put on some leather armour over an arm get a net and trident and fight the fuckers on the street.

or adopt them like I do. my pit is loyal puper and loves my family.
>>
>>37589313
>my pit is loyal puper and loves my family.

Until the day it decides it isn't and rips one of your kids apart for fun.
>>
>>37589335
>>37589335
I don't know what to tell you except that well bred blue nose American pit bulls pass temperament tests better than german shepherds, golden retrvers and labradors.
ops dogs are probably abused nigger dogs so I take your meaning.
>>
check your state lawls it's a felony to commit animal abuse in some states and there go all your funs
>>
>>37589335
NOT MUH PITTY.
MUH NO BAD DOGS ONLY BAD OWNERS
>>
>>37589313
Hope it rips your throat out instead of your naive family. Irresponsible faggot.

>>37589308
This.
>>
>>37589335
Yes I'm so god damn sick of and tired of hearing this from pit owners. In the news that's what EVERY single owner says, it never fails.

>>37589308
Yeah that's what I thought. I want to use a pellet gun cause it's very quiet. My dad was a cop and said one time on a call one attacked a dude and was still roaming around it. He said it took 2 00 buck shells to stop it. The first one to it's torso just knocked it down and rolled it and it got up and was still coming till the 2nd. They're hearty I'll give them that. The problem with poisoning is they roam the streets so it would be hard to ensure it eats the meat and not some other animal. I'll try pelleting them. Pit owners are trash so I know it won't go to a vet.
>>
>>37589404
You mean the temperament tests that have judges biased towards pitbulls?
The same ones that the vast majority of Shepard/lab/otherwise-non-pitbull owners have little reason to take?
Those temperament tests?
>>
>>37589451
Shoot it with a bacteriologically active dart, then.
>>
Don't bother killing the dogs as the nigger owners will just keep getting more. Find out who owns them and report them or kill them instead.
>>
>>37589441
pits don't go for the troath just limbs and face and shred the shit out of you until you bleed out
>>
>>37589253
>>37589430
What this fag says. Find out what the consequences would be if you do get caught. If you think the reward outweighs the risk, poisoning would probably be the best option. A powerful pellet gun could kill if the shot is placed well, but when the body is found, they're much more likely to notice a pellet/bullet hole than poison traces. Good luck in your nigger dog removal.
>>
>>37589430
Even if that's true killing an animal isn't abuse if you do it properly.
>>
>>37589460
yup news love to report about white fringe mass shooters and not the other races
I mean pit bulls. pit bull attacks
>>
>>37589539
Pegging it with a pellet and hoping it dies from a pulmonary infection in a week while it becomes more dangerous by the day is not the right way tho.
>>
Fentanyl dart would probably be best.

Opiods are great for killing things
>>
>>37589470
This. A pellet gun isn't likely to do much. But you have to see the dog to shoot it anyway, so instead of just leaving the meat out just wait until you see one, get the meat, and toss it to the dog. Wait until it finishes and dispose of the remaining meat. It's just as much work as waiting to shoot it and more effective.
>>
>>37589253
the only way to defend from pitbulls is to have your own pitbulls and better training
>>
>>37589253
OP use it as an excuse to buy that silencer you've always wanted. If one comes onto your property, blast it, and toss it in the dumpster. My parents have lost three cats to shitbulls; one when I was just a kid. My neighborhood doesn't have negroids, but it has stupid liberals and boomers who let their dogs get loose all the time. Last year, there was even a pack of stray dogs that would roam around hunting other people's pets on their property, and this was in an urban area. It seems like half of all dog owners are shitheads with no consideration for how their animals affect others.
>>
Breaking: Autistic Man Killed By Police After Wandering Around With Pellet Gun Shooting Neighbor's Dogs
>>
>>37589577
kek.
I like you.
>>
>>37589253
Just carry dog spray you fuckin asshole.
>>
File: merchant_twink.png (531 KB, 784x727)
531 KB
531 KB PNG
>>37589655
Now you've done it.
Mention silencer and the broke-ass no-stamp fag brigade are going to hold an anti $200 tax pride-march.
>>
File: 1523052523061.jpg (25 KB, 539x540)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>37589691
You really want OP to trust his life to some gay pepper spray? Fuck you and your shitbull.
>>
>>37589713
>This retard is still at it
Using kike images to defend your NFA collection. I think the other poster was right you might actually be Alex. Go away newfag.
>>
File: merchant-abstract1.png (4 KB, 368x376)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>37589740
hahah. so ass-blasted.
broke ass faggot detected once again.
go back to /lgbt/ its clearly more your speed you pozzed pole smoker.
>>
The poisoned dart idea is semi retarded. But as nasty as this sounds, shitting in a bowl with some water and putting the pellets in there might work for an infection. I'm not for sure if a pellet shooting through a barrel makes enough heat to disinfect it.
>>
>>37589790
Is it really out of the question to you that more than one person thinks you're retarded for defending the NFA and defending the charges and costs by using kike memes? Stop shitting up another thread with your nonsense.
>>
File: merchant-judiciary3.jpg (284 KB, 2121x1353)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
>>37589818
> nigger already has paper trail
> whines about $200 tax breaking his piggy bank
> is complete fag about it

Dude, we get it, you're a paradoxical broke fag (and probably) a jew. You're like 300% butt-hurt that I own some silencers. Give it up Shlomo.
>>
>>37589713
The only people who own shitbulls are poorfags, so fuck them.
>>37589813
Honestly, the poison/infection idea is stupid unless you want to deliberately kill other people's pets on their property, which is a shitty thing to do, and a good way to catch a felony. Just shoot any stray dog you see, and if anyone asks, say it charged you. Channel your inner ATF agent.
>>
>>37589846
>This ATF agent still at it.

Dude fuck off everyone is tired of reading your autistic shit.
>>
>>37589335
Pitbulls that aren't owned by white trash are fine.
>>
File: merchant-tyrone.jpg (60 KB, 575x602)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>37589858
To keep it relevant to this thread:
I find SILENCED 9mm effective on dogs, even if Shekelstine disapproves.
>>
File: 003.jpg (1.73 MB, 3072x2304)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB JPG
>>37589253
>having a pellet rifle with enough velocity to achieve penetration through muscle and bone
Do you have some kind of Bison hunting air rifle or a Girandoni? Even a top tier .177 rifle pushing ~1200fps isn't going to do much of anything besides getting lodge beneath the pelt.

You seriously need to do what >>37589475
says and just report the owners for animal abuse. It's not like calling the cops on crackhead neighbors, people are serious about coming to fuck someone up for abusing animals.

Or just be a real boss and contact shoot them in the noggin with a .22. Skulls make a good temporary suppressor. Source: personal experience executing piggly wiggly for pig pickin's over the years.

I've also had similar issues with ranging mutts terrorizing my neighborhood and eating all the cats and chickens. We're rural though, so I handled that with the .22 in picture related and left dog and a bag full of mauled chicken in the assholes driveway. That's what happens when people keep telling you to keep you dog under wraps or it's going to get fucked up.
>>
>>37589846
>wants people to pay (((taxes)))
>calls others Shlomo
>>
>>37589253
open up ur cheeks
>>
>>37589253
>>37589253
how do you know the attacker was named spike
>>
make a small explosive with motion sensitive mercury switch the fuckers love to shake shit.
if you run out mercury just use a trip wire.

just leave them in yards or walking paths no one will know better.
it's a foolproof plan.
>>
>>37589886
No one disapproves of silencers you fucking idiot we disapprove of people defending the manner in which you're required to legally get them.
>>
>>37589912
Hi ATF
>>
File: sheeit.jpg (42 KB, 501x373)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>37589903
I dont give a fuck if you pay or not. Go ahead make a shitbox garage silencer, but watch your corn-hole bud. Some of soyboy friends may snitch you out and then Tyrone will rape your tender man hole while calling he thinks of you as his little bitch, and doesn't hesitate to tell you so.
>>
>>37589253
>pitbull
shoot it, sub-canines don't deserve to live
>>
File: pitbull.png (132 KB, 500x489)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
>>37589253
Fuck pussy bitch air rifles, you need to go overkill
>Create homemade flak cannon that you can just stuff garbage in and fire it
>Aim it outside
>Put steak in line of fire
>Wait for pit bulls to come
>BACKBLAST CLEAR.jpg
>Turn pit bulls into ground meat for your local Chinese place
>>
>>37589915
This dude has been tripping balls on 2 threads being butt hurt that I own NFA. Fucking jew is majorly triggered over some shekels. He's pissed that he already has a papertrail from CHL and 4473, but somehow the NFA is a red line for his tender ass.
>>
>>37589713
>Implying people who complain about unconstitutional tax stamps are fags and compare them to Jews
That's a kike if I've ever seen one.
>>
>>37589965
It's more than one person posting against you you fucking ATF kike rat. Neck yourself you disgusting cunt.
>>
File: merchant_influence.png (340 KB, 480x516)
340 KB
340 KB PNG
>>37589981
> nigger specifically whines about inflation and $200
> attempts to call others kike
nice try Ehud.
>>
Shitbulls should be exterminated. Like the nigger. They're both low intelligence and both prone to violence. Furthermore they contribute nothing of value.
If you want to remove shitbulls without risk of punishment, tale some monkshood flowers, reduce it in a pan with a small amount of water by boiling then together(do NOT inhale the vapors, wear a proper mask). You want a syrup consistency. Take a very small amount of it and rub it into ground beef(you should obviously be wearing gloves this entire time). Feed to shitbull. I would say a 3 millimeter sized droplet is enough to kill it within a few minutes. This is what the natives would use for their arrows to hunt deer/bear etc. If you cook the fuk out of the meat its safe to eat afterwards but you need to be careful because its extremely lethal, getting it in your eyes/blood or whatever is almost certainly going to kill you wuthout immediate medical help.
>>
>>37590004
>Just pay us our money for your rights goyim! You're not a Jew are you?
>>
File: noguns remove doggo.jpg (63 KB, 509x855)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>
>>37590022
oh no the $200 is going to break my broke ass!!
get a job, asshole.
>>
>>37589790
I also think you're retarded and this is my first encounter with you.
>>
>>37590040
>Get a job and give me your money goyim!

Boomer Jew fag
>>
File: trans-mentally-ill.jpg (309 KB, 1080x1055)
309 KB
309 KB JPG
>>37590043
I think you're a faggot. Perhaps you should cut off your penis? No tax stamp required for that SBR.
>>
>>37589850
>Channel your inner ATF agent.
>>
File: lgbt-mental-disorder.jpg (27 KB, 480x480)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>37590058
I take it you use NEET bux to buy ammo for your 10-22 or do you suck cocks on the corner with the rest of the no-stamp niggers?
>>
>>37590004
Who let you off /pol/? Isn't your handler going to be upset when he finds out?
>>
A little .144 isn't going to do anything, but a Texan SS will bring down a deer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsSYngXbCc0&t=3m20s
>>
File: merchant-military.jpg (114 KB, 598x449)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>37590085
This place is more amusing to troll. Holy shit you fuckers are so up tight over a few shekels.
Its been fun you faggots, you can return to your communal blow jobs. I'm done for the night my niggers.
>>
>>37590092
True, but no one is going to buy one of those to take down a dog. I really wish the big bore air rifle market expanded and provided cheaper rifles.
Although those are almost as loud as a regular rifle anyway.
>>
>>37590108
Ashkenazi autism at it's finest.
>>
File: 1522961966255.png (111 KB, 644x598)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>37590059
>Allow me to retort in the irrelevant manner that you're apparently accustomed to.
Yeah, go ahead and kill yourself by standing in the exclusion zone for as long as it takes.
>>
>>37589253
There's also a buncha much more dangerous, two legged critters runnin about, killing an rapin and causing a ruckus. They tear up the land no matter where ya go, and all they do is eat up all the resources in the area they nest in. Best to go an try to kill them too.
>>
File: tatoo.jpg (75 KB, 1165x787)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
would this be too edgy to get tatooed on my neck
>>
>>37590213
Very true, but there is no PLM group that will come after you for killing a pitbull, as far as I know. Wouldn't be surprised if there was one though.
>>
>>37590326
There is. It’s called PETA

And maybe nigger women in general
>>
>>37589253
Pit bulls are great for weeding out subhumans, both niggers and cowards instinctively fear pit bulls, and they have a excellent temperament and are absolutely loyal.
>inb4 false statistics
Yeah, I'll just pull the AKC stats and watch how fast you run away.
>>
>>37590414
Funny, because only people I've ever personally seen own pitbulls are jews and black people.
>>
>>37590301
not edgy, just retarded.
>>
>>37590447
>jew
>owning a pitbull
wut
>>
>>37590447
>Jew
>pitbull
Fucking wot?
>>
>>37590414
Why do you focus on "loyalty" or "temperament" statistics that are more subjective instead of deaths from pitbulls every year?
>>
>>37590484
Yep, one on my street, who is one of those shitty dog owners who doesn't take responsibility for it's actions when it lunges off the leash. The second jew was a piece of work himself with all sorts of inferiority complexes, his shitbull was ran over by a car.
>>
>>37590414
>and they have a excellent temperament and are absolutely loyal.

Except all those times when they don't
>>
>>37590527
https://www.pitbullinfo.org/
Fuck off, and don't breed, Whites don't need your coward genes floating around.
>>
>>37590566
http://www.akc.org/dog-breeds/american-staffordshire-terrier/
You asked for it.
>ban pit bulls
>for the children!!!
Assault Weapons are next.
>>
>>37590574
you don't fool me all glocks are problem solvers and only niggers own them, ban glocks.
>>
>>37590623
How is the AKC relevant at all when pit bulls are responsible for more fatalities than any other breed?
>>
>>37590623
>>37590574
Fuck off with your fake news
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States

Looks from year 2000 onward, almost all are pitbulls. If it says mix in the breed I guarantee you the mix was 90% pit.

>Assault Weapons are next.
Guns don't kill people. Mentally ill people and niggers do. All these school shooters were reported to the FBI months in advance, federal agencies are just trash. Guns don't actively seek out people to maim and kill, pit bulls do.
>>
>>37590668
check the links man. previous link disproves this
>>
>>37590691
wiki over peer review study
niggers gona nigg

give me a few minutes and we can edit that wiki
>>
Just buy a few kilograms of Hershey's Special Dark and go play Santa Claus.
>>
>>37590742
baking chocolate is beter or those special 97%cacao
>>
>>37590713
Thats an extremely well researched page with links to numerous studies that clearly don't have an agenda. Also that is a list of fatalities that is backed up by sources. Also here's an example:

Texas University Health Science Center: "Attacks by pit bulls are associated with higher morbidity rates, higher hospital charges, and a higher risk of death than are attacks by other breeds of dogs. Strict regulation of pit bulls may substantially reduce the US mortality rates related to dog bites."

Or you know we could just agree with the pit bull apologists who have a clear agenda in all of this.
>>
>>37590713
There are sources for each attack. What are you a 4th grade teacher?
>>
>>37590713
>Wikipedia vs a pro-pitbull website
Yeah, I'm sure your source is not biased at all.
>>
>>37590713
Next you're gonna tell me it's not the pitbulls fault it attacks people, it's because of systematic pitbull oppression.
>>
>>37590822

Kek
>>
>>37590764
anon if you breed with other shit scared people your children will be shitier and even more scared than you or your bitch.
ask any of these white power folks, genes matter. people breed aggressive dogs together and you get shitty agresive dogs. any breed is like this.
you are making the same argument that people who differentiate a mini 14 and a scary black rifle.
or worse you think that laymen can correctly identify shit at a glance.
you can not be this ignorant.
try to marry up so that your children are only 50% stupid cunt unlike their father.
>>
>>37590860
>you are making the same argument that people who differentiate a mini 14 and a scary black rifle.

Rifles aren't any dangerous than any other rifle when left alone and certainly don't attack and kill people when left to their own devices. These are animals that have been bred for generations to be energetic, aggressive, and to have a "bite and hold" behavior that is statistically shown to make them far more dangerous than other breeds. Its not the same argument because I don't need to distort the facts nor am I using misleading language or terms. Come back with some statistically validated, non-biased sources and maybe once you've grown up a little.
>>
>>37590860
Rifles don't kill a lot of people compared to other guns, pitbulls do. We're not afraid of pitbulls just as we're not afraid of blacks, we just recognize they commit a lot more violence and would prefer not to have that violence.
>>
>>37590922
>>37590922
so what are you are arguing is that if you don't get a quality dog and keep it on a leash or in your property like you should tgey may kill someone.
are you just trying to infringe on my freedoms you commie shit?
are you telling me that my well kept dog scares you because it may just go off and kill someone?
gee anon you are double the pussy I thought.
>>
>>37590983
>are you just trying to infringe on my freedoms you commie shit?
Your freedom to what?
Unleash a potentially deadly animal into a neighborhood?
>>
>>37590983
>are you telling me that my well kept dog scares you because it may just go off and kill someone?
Yes, because your niggerdog was bred for killing. Going by your logic, may I keep an African lion fenced up in my backyard? It's ok as long as it's "well kept," right? It's totally loyal and obedient.
>>
>>37590983
>are you just trying to infringe on my freedoms you commie shit?

Yeah, it should be a restricted animal.
>>
>>37591007
anon if you are stupid about your guns they will get stolen and be used in crimes or your mong kid may get a hold of them. I saw on the news that kids love to shoot up schools.

why would I be an irresponsible owner?
I wonder whose 2A you would infringe upon.
>>
>>37590983
Guns are inanimate objects that do not kill people without you pulling the trigger, pitbulls are not
Guns are guaranteed by the constitution and serve a purpose to keep a tyrannical government in check, pitbulls do not.
>>
>>37591032
I have no issue with this and neither does the law.
keep what you will anon as long as you are responsible
>>37591035
thank you for your honesty anon. now I know to ignore you commie opinion.
>>
>>37591057
>anon if you are stupid about your guns they will get stolen and be used in crimes or your mong kid may get a hold of them. I saw on the news that kids love to shoot up schools.

Guns are not inherently dangerous and are incapable of harming anyone unless some one else uses them to that end. These animals act on their own instincts which have been refined over generations in order to make them more dangerous and aggressive.

>I wonder whose 2A you would infringe upon.

This is a false equivalency.
>>
>>37591057

Completely incoherent.
>>
>>37589253
Shoot it with a real gun if it comes on your property and tries to attack you.

All pit bulls unironically need to be rounded up and gassed. Pit genocide now!
>>
>>37591086
I have a feeling his life is full of false equivalencies.
>>
>>37591083
let me ask you a serious question since you were being honest with that guy. if your pit went and chewed up somebodies kid, and they came to your house looking to put a bullet through you.. would you let them?
>>
>>37591086
This, humans can be held accountable for their actions, and animals can not.
Also we can't ban niggers from the US either, but if we could I would be all for it, just like banning pitbulls.
>>
>>37591073
but my property, the dog and land, is.
the dog protects my property and family. why should you care?
>>
>>37591108
I'm sure my secured pitbull roaming my fenced in backyard killed your dumbass kid because he dindunofing
>>
>>37589713
>paying the kikes $200
>getting put on a federal registry

No thanks schlomo. A “solvent trap” will work fine at catching solvent “quietly” when SHTF.
>>
>>37591118
>the dog protects my property and family

Its a type of dog that is extremely more likely to go out and maul people than any other. If I owned a piece of property that is statistically more likely to go out and kill someone when I wasn't looking, you should care.
>>
>>37589313
>my pit is loyal puper and loves my family.

Nigger dog for nigger people. When he kills your kids I'll laugh
>>
>>37591135
you moved the goalpost. I asked a very specific question. if your secured pitbull got out and went and ate somebody's kid, and the parent came to shoot you, would you let him.
It's a simple yes or no question
>>
>>37591118
Where are dogs guaranteed in the constitution?
You are saying dogs are guaranteed because they are your property, that's circular logic. If I owned drugs or a nuclear weapons as my property, that does not mean they are guaranteed under the constitution.
Again, guns serve a vital purpose and cannot kill without someone pulling a trigger, pitbulls are not similar.
>>
>>37591172
This, I would be fine with people owning pitbulls as long as those owners are held responsible for any crime the dog commits, same as if a gun owner shoots and kills someone for no reason.
>>
>>37590414
>thinking we “fear” pit bulls.

We (whites) “fear” pit bulls about as much as we “fear” niggers. If by “fear” you mean realizing they are savage animals that is.

Pit bulls are literally the niggers of the dog world, that’s why nogs relate to them so much and make up the majority of pit bull “owners”.
>>
>ban assault dogs
I should've known better than to think more of this board. It's not like any of you fucks go outside anyways. What is there to worry about?
>>
>>37591156
anon a high percentage if guns used to commit crimes are stolen.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5385318/

and the more you own the risk is greater that you will be a victim of theft. you might eant to get rid of some baby killers.
>>
>>37591259
>comparing a savage animal literally bred for its nigger-tier behavior to an inanimate object

Got any more lolberg logic for us?
>>
>>37591229
>>37591172
>>37591135
the thing with having a freedom is taking the consequences of it too.
fagotron over there is perfectly willing to say "i have the right to whatever dog and you're a commie if you dont agree" sure, i'm fine with that. but if your dog goes and kills somebody's kid, you eat a bullet. straight up
then we see who still wants a pit bull.
>>
>>37591261
>anon a high percentage if guns used to commit crimes are stolen.

The guns are not committing crimes, people are committing crimes with them. The same can be said of cars and money. Unlike dangerous animals none of these things actually constitute a threat and pose no danger to anyone as it is the criminals themselves that actually constitute a threat.
>>
>>37591261
The human who steals the gun is responsible for the crime. We can't ban humans. Who is held responsible for the dog's crime?
>>
>>37591300
The dog, the nigger who owns it, and the white cuck saying “he just wasn’t trained properly, we just need to educate him on the free market”.
>>
>>37591288
so as long as you are sure you will not be victim of a crime you are ok.
you are arguing I got no control over my dog, I can argue your faggot scared behaviour makes you a likely victim.

I'm sure my dog is safe from scared faggots behind my fence and dig barrier.
and to answer anon, no, if you come to my house with s gun in order to hurt me because your faggot kid won a Darwin trespassing in my propertyI will send you to him.
>>
How did these nigger dogs ever become so popular?

When I was a kid, my neighborhood was full of shelties, corgis, collies, daschunds, labs, goldens, mixes of all types. Now like 60% are these niggerdogs that constantly try to fight
>>
>>37591371
white flight
>>
>>37591371
Less white people.
>>
>>37591371
white people realize it's scary and leave
>>
>>37591371
Changing demographics. All non-whites seem to gravitate towards nigger “culture”, which means they choose breeds such as the pit bull over the ones you mentioned.

Whites are only 56% of the population in the United States now, we were probably closer to 70% around the beginning of the millennia. I would expect to see more of these savage creatures roaming the streets in the coming years (both the pit bulls and the muds).
>>
>>37591363
>you are arguing I got no control over my dog

I am arguing the animal poses an inherent danger to those around it, regardless of how much control you have over it and thus is something that should only be available to those who have proven their ability to care for it. Venomous reptiles require permits in many states and pits should too.
>>
>>37591393
>>37591398
>>37591433
>>37591437

The only people I've known to actually have pits are white, its about looking tough. They were also some of the most immature people I've ever met.
>>
>>37591363
I'll lay some poisoned meat in your yard next to your dog while you're away, after all I'm sure it wouldn't eat it because you have control over your dog.
>>
>>37591459
On the day of the rope, the pit bull owners will be the first to hang.
>>
>>37591459
>>37591437
>>37589253
Sadly common. I was raised with a number of them and I've owned three, all female. The males tend to be competitive and combative trouble makers, the females quickly consider you and everyone else in the house as family to be protected.
OP, don't use a pellet gun you idiot. I killed our neighbors with a .22lr pistol to the head.
Before anyone spergs out, they got one after they discovered I owned one, it's a house full of mexicans and illegals and they kept him chained up outside for years. Wandered up and tried to attack me and mine, she kept him away from me until I got inside to grab the pistol.
>>
>>37591445
Pitts are not poisonous anon nor, properly bred, an inherent danger. there are perfectly safe dogs with a traced lineage and papers that show they have been bred for passive behaviour and a good attitude.

if your dog is a nigger criminal like this anon >>37591470 who behaves in stupid antisocial ways and is unreasonably fearful of a fenced in animal then they both should be put down. maybe it's not anon fault he's got shit genetics and was not socialized properly but fuck him.
>>
>>37591459
I could say the same for nuggets
>>
File: 1523334510823.jpg (26 KB, 429x429)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>37591605
>there are perfectly safe lions with a traced lineage and papers that show they have been bred for passive behaviour and a good attitude.
>>
>>37591605
No reason to be so butthurt, my dude. So which is it, do you have control over your dog or not? I'm not doing anything to your dog, and you are comparing it to an inanimate objects like a gun. If no one is held accountable for something your dog does I'm certainly not responsible for it eating poisoned meat.
>>
>>37591605
If your dog eats poisoned meat it's just earning a Darwin award for being stupid just like you said a child does for hoping a fence into a year with a killer animal.
>>
>>37591722
lions are cats who happen to kill things to provide their own sustenance and are primary carnivores

dogs have been bred for thousands of years to be companions to man before branching off in specialized breeds and eat kibble.

nice try made me reply.
>>
>>37591363
The obvious caveat here is that you obviously have to walk your dog. If you leave it chained up in your backyard every day, that's animal abuse, and it probably has a dangerous temperament. If you do walk your dog like a responsible dog owner, then it's only a matter of time before your darling fur baby gets away from you, and mauls Grandma or Little Billy to death.
>>
>>37591751
Not him, but If you put the poisoned meat on his property, you are responsible. If you trespass, you deserve getting attacked.
>>37591722
>a dog is a lion XP
4/10
>>37591782
>dogs are as smart as humans haha checkm8
what did he mean by this
>>
>>37591798
>then it's only a matter of time before your darling fur baby gets away from you, and mauls Grandma or Little Billy to death.
40 years of experience says otherwise m8, but I'm sure your imaginary fantasy trumps that, right?
>>
>>37591782
>>37591751
funny how it only takes loosing an argument for people to turn into the dindu nofings memesters
>>
File: 1519883051185.jpg (24 KB, 250x241)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>37591795
>dogs have been bred for thousands of years to be companions to man before branching off in specialized breeds and eat kibble.
Pit bulls were bred for hundreds of years to engage in bloodsport with bovine and other livestock, which is why they're called "pit bulls." They would put the dogs in a pit with a bull, and have them fight the bulls by chomping down on their noses. When that was outlawed, they just had the dogs fight each other. It's only in the past few decades that retards have attempted to turn these fighting dogs into family pets. There are dozens of other dog breeds out there that were bred to be pets or intelligent guard dogs. Stop being a nigger, and buy one of these.
>>
>see pitbull in the neighborhood
>call the pound
>say that I saw the dog bite some kid
>dog gets destroyed

I'm up to 4 so far
>>
>>37591813
>a pit bull is the same as a dachshund
>>37591834
Classic pit bull owner logic right here.
>my precious fur baby never escaped and killed a kid before, so that means it never will in the future! XD
>>
>>37591884
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>37591879
Get your silencer, and cut out the middleman.
>>
>>37591856
dumb frog fantasy world.
>>
I ran over a pit bull with my jeep Cherokee a few years ago. Was actually an accident. It was running loose and I was doing about 40. Sounded like a bunch of boots tied together by the laces when it went under. It rolled up under the jeep and came out the back. I didn't stop because I didn't want to get killed by a nigger. Never heard anything about it after. I felt bad at first. Now it makes me feel good when I think about it.
>>
>>37591884
>my precious fur baby never escaped and killed a kid before, so that means it never will in the future! XD
>escaped
If you treat dogs like prisoners you're doing it wrong. I walk her around town all the time, bring her into stores, let her lose on my own property.
Same as I've done with my previous two, same as my parents did with theirs.
No need to project your fear of animals and pet ownership anon. You considering dogs as 'fur babies' is very telling, much like liberals who call guns toys.
>>
>>37591901
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_bull
http://love-a-bull.org/resources/the-history-of-pit-bulls/
https://www.aspca.org/about-us/aspca-policy-and-position-statements/position-statement-pit-bulls
>Today’s pit bull is a descendant of the original English bull-baiting dog—a dog that was bred to bite and hold bulls, bears and other large animals around the face and head. When baiting large animals was outlawed in the 1800s, people turned instead to fighting their dogs against each other. These larger, slower bull-baiting dogs were crossed with smaller, quicker terriers to produce a more agile and athletic dog for fighting other dogs.
Denialfag pit bull owners are the most insufferable cunts.
>>
File: 1520894938507.jpg (14 KB, 358x358)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>37591952
>if you don't want your toddler's face torn off, that just means you're scared of dogs!
>>
>>37591954
>up to 5 separate breeds can be considered pitbulls
>lol why do 5 different breeds lumped together attack people at a higher rate than other individual breeds?
Your own sources betray you.
>>37591979
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>37591989
>5 different breeds lumped together

They're all descendants and poses similar traits
>>
File: nigdog.jpg (133 KB, 926x1234)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>37589253
ayyyy
>>
>>37591795
>eat kibble

bite thrash intensifies.
>>
>>37592020
Just as we are descendants of african KANGS N QUEENS who share similar traits. Yet we recognize the different races and can demonstrate very measurable differences in everything from crime rate to IQ.
Point being, I'd love to see "pitbull attacks" separated into their actual breeds, like every other breed. I think it would be very interesting, and I'd like to know if I and all of the staffies I've raised are outliers or not. Actual analysis instead of memeing would be neat.
>>
>>37591363
see this
>>37591287
just say you'll eat a bullet if your dog kills somebody. then i dont give a fuck what kind of dog you have. deal?
>>
>>37592115
>just say you'll eat a bullet if your dog kills somebody. then i dont give a fuck what kind of dog you have. deal?
Deal as long as you don't include tresspassing/burgling niggers in that.
>>
>>37589253
so many man children scared of a simple dog, what fucking pussies
>>
>>37589441
sound like you love nigger cock
>>
>>37590822
>it's not the pitbulls fault it attacks people, it's because of systematic pitbull oppression.

Yeah, by dumb niggers. If you routinely beat a dog and feed it gunpowder hoping that it'll be aggressive, you deserve to get mauled by it.
>>
>>37589929
Please come back when you're no longer 14.
>>
>>37591798
tell you what. I keep my dog on a secure leash you keep your finger in your boys ass and we both keep our animals safe.
>>
>>37592097
>Actual analysis instead of memeing would be neat.

Actual analysis shows that these animals are far more dangerous than other breeds. The data just doesn't support you.
>>
>>37592196
fake news
>>
>>37592160
>If you routinely beat a dog and feed it gunpowder hoping that it'll be aggressive, you deserve to get mauled by it.

Or you know, create a breed through hundreds of years that is defined by its ability to fight and its aggression. That could also make a dog pretty aggressive.
>>
File: American_bulldog.jpg (91 KB, 530x678)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>37592020
>They're all descendants and poses similar traits

American Bulldogs and Pitbulls get lumped together all the fucking time but American bulldogs were brought to the US long before the "pit bull" was even first created. American Bulldogs were never bred for fighting, and were farm, hunting and family dogs.

You're just projecting your racist views onto breeds of dogs at this point, for no other reason than your associations between pitbulls and niggers.
>>
>>37592196
>no proof
Fantasies =/= real life, anon. Show me this 'data' you claim doesn't support me then.
>>
>>37592215
Bred to fight each other, not people. The ideal pitbull lines were highly dog aggressive and people-friendly because people didn't want to get killed by their own fighting dogs.
>>
>>37592224
>You're just projecting your racist views onto breeds of dogs at this point, for no other reason than your associations between pitbulls and niggers.
I agree with you but don't imply that racism is bad you turbofaggot.
>>
File: 1520823194750.jpg (23 KB, 317x267)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>37592183
>secure leash
>>
>>37592215
>Or you know, create a breed through hundreds of years
>a breed
What breed are you talking about, anon?
(Hint: Pitbull is not a breed)
>>
>>37592215
Were they kept isolated when they were work dogs? Did you have to lock them in an individual kennel because they're fundamentally insane?

If not, I'd say the anti-social, stupid behavior is pretty attributable to their owners.
>>
>>37592215
I'm amazed that so many of you you can think that niggers are stupid, treat dogs badly and tend to get pitbulls, and also believe that pitbulls have a higher rate of aggressive behavior without thinking of connecting the two.
>>
>>37592226
https://wonder.cdc.gov/wonder/PrevGuid/m0047723/m0047723.asp
>>37592224
I'm not the guy who can't stop saying nigger.
>>
File: noegrets.gif (22 KB, 537x350)
22 KB
22 KB GIF
>>37589253
I didn't read the thread and this is probably a troll shitstorm anyway, but here's my relevant experience:

>girl I'm seeing at the time has chickens
>neighbor's two pit mutt mixes come sniffing around the coop all the time
>luckily they're roosted for the evening each time the dogs show up
>she knows sooner or later the dogs will show up when the chickens are out and the chickens will get torn apart
>tells her neighbors to keep their dogs in, no one claims ownership of these dogs
>asks me to bring my pellet gun over
>next time the dogs are out there sniffing around the coop, I take my position from a 2nd story window and fire at one of the dogs
>.22 cal pellet at 40 yards or so
>heard it connect with a solid THWAP- immediately followed by YIPE YIPE YIPE YIPE
>both dogs took off at warp speed
>never came back

In the mind of the doggo it doesn't know what happened, it just knows it was snoofing around smelling chickens and something bit it. Doggo associates this place with pain and never returns.
>t. Pavlov
>>
File: lol idiot.png (3 KB, 1574x71)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>37592308
Doesn't separate breeds, anon. Just like I said, that data is invalid. It does not prove or disprove my point.
Thank you for proving my point, though.
>>
>>37592308
Did you even read your own journal article?

>Second, to definitively determine whether certain breeds are disproportionately represented, breed-specific fatality rates should be calculated. The numerator for such rates requires complete ascertainment of deaths and an accurate determination of the breed involved, and the denominator requires reliable breed-specific population data (i.e., number of deaths involving a given breed divided by number of dogs of that breed). However, such denominator data are not available, and official registration or licensing data cannot be used because owners of certain breeds may be less likely than those owning other breeds to register or license their animals (3).

>During 1995-1996, rottweilers were the most commonly reported breed involved in fatal attacks (Table 1). Fatal attacks were reported from 14 states (California {four deaths}; Florida and Pennsylvania {three each}; Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, and South Dakota {two each}; and Connecticut, Massachusetts, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, and Washington {one each}).
>>
>>37592349
Good work, and I'm the fag saying nothing is wrong with pitbulls. Zero tolerance for aggressive ones wandering off their property.
>>
File: 96554.jpg (106 KB, 609x578)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>37589253
>My pupper (beagle) get attacked by pit
>Tore her up pretty bad
>Caught it all on cameras
>Recognize it as neighbors dog
>Neighbors claim it wasn’t theirs to cops
>Cops buy it cause owner is a “preacher”
>Dog shit flung on my house from outside of cameras view the next day
>Decide fuck them and their dog
>Every night they let it out and bring it in in the morning
>Waiting in my back yard with ruger .22 cause only thing “suppressed”
>Sure enough pit comes wondering into yard to take a shit again
>Flank around where I’m not gonna light a house up too
>Line up shot and hit it in the chest
>Yelps and charges snarling
>Mag dump entire 25 rounds into it to drop the fucker
>Drag up in truck
>Dump in the river bottoms
>The next week they had a new bigger one
Gonna drop this one too if it gets anywhere near my pupper, but if you kill one the owners will replace it with another and get all the sympathy in the courts if you get caught
>>
File: 398.png (292 KB, 600x400)
292 KB
292 KB PNG
>>37589253
KYS
>>
>>37592395
You forgot to add
>and everybody clapped
>>
>>37590414

Bingo.

Only spics and niggers dont like pitbulls.
>>
>>37592370
Yeah, the only part of that story that didn't go smoothly was right after I shot the dog, my girlfriend declares excitedly,
>Good! Now we'll go drive around and tell the neighbors!
>W- what? When the fuck did this become the plan...

You can't just go around telling angry rednecks you just shot someone's dog, all while standing on their front porch. I talked her out of it. She was absolutely insane. Great lay though.
>>
>>37590691
>If it says mix in the breed I guarantee you the mix was 90% pit.
You expect me to take the word of some random internet faggot over a peer reviewed study?
Kek, it's difficult to accept you're wrong, isn't it?
>>
>>37592415
im not the best at greentexting
>>
>>37589253

Or you could just better yourself and move out of niggerville.
>>
>>37592395
Do you not have the legal right to shoot it on your property?
>>
>>37589313

https://youtu.be/mWHQ6dMnU6I?t=69
>>
>>37592445
Funny, because the same (((people))) exuding the behavior of the niggers and spics who own them use the same arguments to defend the muds favorite savage breed of dog.

http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-life-and-religion/204957/pit-bulls-jews-of-the-canine-world
>>
>>37592620

Im sorry you're a nigger, kek.
>>
>>37592543
Discharging firearm in city limits
>>
>>37592620
>Jews rule the world
>Pit bulls rule the canine world
You damn right.
>>
>>37592659
Legal in most places if you're shooting a legitimate pest
>>
>>37593001
not in many cities unless you own 10 acres.
stops being legal if your bullet leaves your property or if it crosses a public road or roadway, sidewalk or city owned land witch usually extends like halfway into your driveway in most non rural suburbs
>>
>>37593107
I guarantee you if a cop comes, which most likely won't even happen, that he won't say shit if you killed a nig dog on your own property unless you live in a neo nazi state.
>>
>>37589451
dude, dogs roaming the street will pick up the meat scent very fast, your problem would be if the meat is found by something other than the dog you want to kill.
>>
>>37593159
sure just gamble your rights away
in b4 pussy
stop braking the law nigger
>>
>>37589253
Why use a bb gun? They're louder and less lethal than a bow.

Also there's the old rat poisoned hotdog prank.
>>
>>37589404
>this meme again
>>
>>37593567
you missed a good argument that devolved in trolling 12yo.
tldr your side lost
>>
>>37589253
Pits need to fucking die, shooting with anything that does not kill it out right will just put you and other people in danger, make loads of bloody hamburger rat poison meatballs and go nuts
>>
File: 1515704530864.gif (2 MB, 320x433)
2 MB
2 MB GIF
The best thing to do with an aggressive dog is find the owner letting the dog see you, then beat the shit out of his master. The dog will realize what a faggot he is and become your true friend.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.