[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1521929411391.jpg (158 KB, 765x1280)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
Have we ever had anyone on /k/ with a high amount of confirmed kills?
>>
How should anyone confirm it without doxxing himself?
>>
A tanker who invaded Iraq, left a fair few bodies in his wake. Dunno if he still posts here.
>>
>>38521373
10 of Spades?
>>
Which board on 4chan has the highest kill count? Suicides and driven to suicide included.
>>
>>38521520
r9k
>>
File: Capture4.png (233 KB, 375x372)
233 KB
233 KB PNG
>>38521573
>>
File: 1365041751522.gif (909 KB, 300x196)
909 KB
909 KB GIF
Lotta Navy SEAL's like to post here. many with over 300+ confirmed kills
>>
>>38521520
/lgbt/
>>
>>38521843
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>38521373
yes. Reaperguy
>>
ReaperGuy, RickyRecon, That Guy, and CombatBeard in that order.
>>
>>38522003
>>38524627
The fuck this reaperfag do anyways
>>
>>38521373
That nigs aesthetic is absolutely top-tier tbqh
>>
>>38524673
>Reaperfag
>Reaper
> The General Atomics MQ-9 Reaper (sometimes called Predator B) is an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) capable of remotely controlled or autonomous flight operations, developed by General Atomics Aeronautical Systems (GA-ASI) primarily for the United States Air Force (USAF). The MQ-9 and other UAVs are referred to as Remotely Piloted Vehicles/Aircraft (RPV/RPA) by the USAF to indicate their human ground controllers. The MQ-9 is the first hunter-killer UAV designed for long-endurance, high-altitude surveillance. In 2006, the then–Chief of Staff of the United States Air Force General T. Michael Moseley said: "We've moved from using UAVs primarily in intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance roles before Operation Iraqi Freedom, to a true hunter-killer role with the Reaper."

Drones m8. We kill lots of people with them.
>>
>>38524673

drone striked a ton of takfiris
>>
>>38524695
he arms be lanky af tho
>>
>>38521373
Uh, everyone on /k/ allegedly
>>
I've been a radar navigator on a B-52 for years with dozens of combat missions. I've dropped literally tons of bombs on people.
>>
>>38524805

The funny thing is most of /k/ acts hard but they really are a bunch of bitch mades. I remember That Guy and Ricky talking about zapping people for being on main roads after dark with shovels and shit. Half the board flipped and called them assholes and psychos. This board talks a lot of shit but it really is largely 24 year old basement dwellers.
>>
i build parts for drones if that counts?
>>
>>38524823

That example I can understand, but That Guy also talked about shooting people who were holding cellphones if they happened to be overlooking a patrol/convoy route.

That...that I think quite fairly raises a few eyebrows.
>>
>>38521373
The AK that armored nilote is carrying is making me diamonds.
>>
>>38524706
>>38524759
>/k/ #1 killa
>clicked buttons to make hadji go boom-boom with a drone
Should've guessed, assumed he was using reaper in a more colloquial sense for some reason.
>>
>>38524856

I remember him talking about it. He made quite a distinction between holding a cellphone and obvious servailance.
>>
>>38524929

We must have seen different posts
>>
>>38524856
Guys with cell phones have been unofficially considered legitimate military targets for years. Especially if they're watching a convoy route.
>>
>>38521394

I know the man personally.

>>38524924

Well, hate to spoil it for you that life isn't some cringy videogame shit.

>>38524974

That Guy never killed anybody that didn't meet the criteria, better safe than sorry.
>>
>>38525054
>life isn't some cringy videogame shit.
like point and clicking people to death from an AC'd room in the american southwest?
>>
>>38525009

This.

That Guy was in Sadr in 2008 and 2009 when it was a 1st class shit show and dead in the middle of the surge. Anyone who wasn't brain dead anywhere in the greater Baghdad area knew you didn't go anywhere near an MSR starting at dusk and ending at dawn. You sure as shit didn't go near one with anything that could be used to jam up a convoy or patrol in any way, things like Cellphones, digging tools, optics, note taking about movements were firmly in the category of "no-go" then and there.

Guy was an arrogant ass, but he knew his shit. He never said anything to get my dander up. /k/ really is just made up of hysterical pussies that talk about day of the rope shit but tuck tail and cry when they run into actual carnivores.
>>
>>38525072

I love how that's cringy to you but thinking that somebody would call themselves "reaper" as some nickname isn't. And that you started a thread about "lolgiuse sho here has the highest KD ratio XD"

But I guess fags gonna fag.
>>
I don't think it counts as me having the kills but I did target tracking when I was MI and got to help find and target plenty of bad hombres. Then they were BTFO, usually by drones but sometimes by other shit.
>>
>>38525074
Anyone who deployed past 05 hasn't seen shit lol
>>
>>38525115
>I'll take Syria for 800 Alex
>>
>>38525115

And you?
>>
>>38525115

>Anyone who deployed past 05 hasn't seen shit lol

Post-Basara uprising Sadr saw the heaviest combat of the war since the invasion and is commonly in the running for shittiest urban combat the US has seen since Hue. Not to mention the surge, which was exclusively post 05 was orders of magnitude more violent than the years preceding it, the US was just better at it by then.
>>
>>38525115

>-t. neverserved

Afghanistan was at its worst 2009-2012.
>>
I know there are a few gun pilots on this board.
>>
>>38521386
>private photos
>>
>>38525130

Served in the Cool Ranch Doritos Living Room Campaign on 2016.
>>
>>38525130
>>38525152
lol it's okay, I get you guys wanna feel like you were part of something cool.
>>
>>38521373
XCom live action?
>>
I definitely didn't have a lot of confirmed kills but I killed at least 6 people. Was a machine gunner.
>>
>>38521373
yea, your mama's pussy.
>>
>>38524856
They are all sand niggers anyway. Who gives a fuck how they die?
>>
>>38521520
im gonna say /b/ and a surprisingly high kill count from /o/
>>
>>38521373
What did that Nig had to do to get that tacticool gear?
>>
>>38526324
Serve his country. You'd be surprised what they give you.

But his shit isn't even that tactical, it's riot armor and a $5 chicom chest rig
>>
>>38526319
/b/ blew up that white van and terrorized football, plus they’ve had at least three murderers post crime scene photos on there.
>>
>>38521373
I have over 300
>>
File: 1530384566833.gif (466 KB, 160x158)
466 KB
466 KB GIF
>>38521911
fukken underrated
>>
File: 1454131950457.jpg (8 KB, 412x314)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>38521373
I once blew up a sea monkey storage container on accident.
>>
>>38521373
I have slain untold millions of my unborn children.

I have committed veritable genocide against my own progeny.

I'm saying I beat off a lot.
>>
>>38524856
I shot motherfuckers with video cameras.
>>
File: 1442721570307.gif (2.51 MB, 286x258)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB GIF
>>38521911
>>
>>38526466
>>38526453
You two should get together.
>>
I vaguely remember a Croatian mercenary that came here. Posted pics of his scars and told his story, not sure if it was on /k/ or somewhere else tho.
>>
paul harrel bagged 2 niggers in a HISDS
>>
>>38526521

I shot my wife and kids with a kodak
>>
>>38521402
Nice reference
>>
>>38525181
2010 reporting.
I put what was left of 5 children who found a "dud" mortar into a single body bag.
We hadn't gotten a resupply of body bags recently enough so that each kid could have their own.
>>
>>38527095
I have shot my load into a kodiak
>>
>>38521373
Kaz would never let a nigger on mother base
>>
Who remembers The Red Skull?

IIRC he was no shit implicated in some actions bordering on war crimes but got off without any problems.
He also had Hello Kitty quilts.
>>
>>38521520
/adv/
>>
Squid gave a lot of dudes AIDS.
>>
>>38521843
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: 1513458983052.jpg (240 KB, 1400x1047)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
Have we ever confirmed if any D-boys, DEVGRU, 24th STS, SAS or other Tier-one hot shits browse /k/?

I know for sure we've had a few Rangers, GBs and Royal Marines and such post here over the years, but never anyone that's been into some real spooky shit.
>>
>>38528131
We seem to have a lot of Navy SEALs.
>>
>>38528187
>>
File: cyclist down.jpg (55 KB, 601x299)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>38526319
>/o/
I didn't kill him, he lived. My Jeep did taste blood that day though.
>>
>>38525115
Wrong? 2010 Helmand? Kandahar 2012? Syria yesterday? Mogadishu 08? Mosul last year? All shitshows. And desu Mercs have been seeing shit, like real fucking shit for the last 20 years.
This some realllll Boomer shit.
>>
File: jej.jpg (147 KB, 584x322)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>38521911
also
>1911 get
C H E K T
>>
>>38528204
kek
>>
>>38521843
>>
>>38528311
>tfw talking to the officer as he's prying the handlebars out of my bumper
>asking if I plan on filing a claim
>lolno
>get to talking about all the problems with it
>he tells me he'd love one like it for offroading, and how reliable they are
>mfw
I actually looked through all of my photos on my phone for a normal photo, but all of them are it torn up fixing some fucking issue again.
>>
>>38521843
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals,and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.
I am trained ingorilla warfareand I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.
You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet?Think again, fucker.As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid.I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.
Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corpsand I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit.If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.
But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot.I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.
You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: maDeY4o.gif (1.29 MB, 570x430)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB GIF
>>38521373
I got over 2000 back in 2001. Hilary has a lot to live up to.
>>
>>38526289
50 cal ? story ?
>>
>>38528131
Ricky is in RRC if I remember correctly.
>>
>>38521843
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little sister-in-law?I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret fridge raids with Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed souffles.
I am trained in nig nog warfare and I’m the top cook in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another customer. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision cooking the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.
You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet?Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of specialty cooks across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm of pancakes, North Korean. The storm of never-ending belly aches that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can stuff you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.
Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps food inventory and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable stomach off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” post was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.
But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit figs all over your pancakes and you will drown in it.
You’re fucking stuffed, manbro.
>>
>>38528131
Ricky/RickyRecon is RRC, he just won’t say anything about it
>>
>>38525115
Ramadi 2006.

Fallujah 2006.

Anbar forever.
>>
File: 1515351679374.jpg (44 KB, 540x960)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>38521911
>>
>>38521911
STDs don't count as suicide anon.
>>
>>38526453
Same man. I did it to two seamonkey tanks tho. And by blow up I mean spilled
>>
>>38524695
>wearing catchers gear
No thanks
>>
File: 4chan mass killers.jpg (1.5 MB, 6010x979)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB JPG
>>38521520
There is a score being kept.
>>38521911
KeK
>>
>>38529953
That's just saying where they fit in, few if any actually visited 4chan. The only one who actually did was the supreme gent I think
>>
>>38530001
Don't you dare imply Breivik didn't frequent /pol/.
>>
>>38529953
Why is /k/ the best board?
>>
>>38530061
Because McVeigh was justified
>>
>>38521573
Suicides only count as a death for k/d
>>
>>38527095
Pitbull?
>>
>>38521373
I've paid for like, 3 abortions and bullied a recovering addict back into heroin use and he OD'd.

Do those count or are those just assists?

Help me o don't want to die with a negative KDR
>>
>>38530391
Doing God's work anon
>>
>>38521520

At least two known mass shooters have been /r9k/ posters.
>>
>>38529953
Yeah cuz McVeigh browsed a board that didn't yet exist in preparation for his fateful day.
>>
File: 1512528679062.jpg (53 KB, 1024x768)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>38521911
fuck man....
>>
>>38524798
Since when is a long reach a downside?
>>
>>38521843
Unsay gi-ingon nimo sa aku-a, yawa-a ka? Ipahibalo ra nako sa imo nga nag-top ko sa among klase sa PMA, ug apil ko sa kapila ka pag-atake sa NPA, ug kumpirmado nga ako nakapatay na ug kapin 300 ka tao. Kabalo ko makig-sangka gorilya-style ug ako sad ang pinakagahi na tirador sa tibook kasundaluhan sa Pilipinas. Wala ra ka para sa aku-a kung dili usa ka target. Wala-on ra tika ug langkaton sa pamaagi nga wala pa nimo nakit-an pa sa mabaw aning kalibutana, pag bantay gyud ug ayo sa akong gipang-litok. Abi nimo wala ra nang imong paghugaw-hugaw sa akong ngalan dinhi sa internet? Huna-hunaa'g ayo, yawa-a ka. Samtang nag-istorya ta karon kay ako nang gi-contact ang akong sikretong grupo sa mga espiya ug asset sa tibu-ok nasud ug ang imong IP kay ako nang gipa-trace karon mao pag-andam na sa pa-abutay na bagyo, ulura ka. Ang bagyong mulangkat sa gagmay'ng way pulos nga butang na imong gitawag na imong kinabuhi. Patay kang bata-a ka. Naa ko maski asa, maski unsang orasa, ug kaya kaayo tika patyon sa pito kalibong pamaagi, ug kana kay gamit ra ang akong mga kamot. Di lang ko naay nahibal-an sa pakig basug na walay gamit nga sandata , naa pa koy pamaagi aron magamit ang tanang armas sa kasundaluhan sa nasud Pilipinas ug ako ning gamiton sa tanang kapasidad aron wala-on ang imong nawung sa nawung aning yuta-a, yawa-a ka. Kung kabalo pa lang ka kung unsang mahitabo tungod sa imong mga gipang-ingon kanako, basin nag hilom-hilom na lang unta ka. Pero dili, ni-litok gyud ka, ug karon magbayad gyud ka sa presyo, bugu-a ka. Igitan tikag taman ug malumos ka tungod ato. Hastang pataya nimo bata-a ka. Yawa.
>>
>>38525406
Nah he dont got a heavy weapon/
>>
>>38529953
>Martin Bryant
>/int/

I thought he had like an IQ of 80?
>>
>>38531992
Did you just do the navysseel copypasta in tagalog?
>>
>>38532064
Sounds right for being international
>>
>>38532081
whoops im the real brainlet here

for some reason i read int and though of /sci/ and intelligence
>>
>>38521520
>/b/ in first, most likely all suicides plus at least a handful of mass shooters
>/r9k/ and /pol/ for similar, but there is a big gap just because /b/ gets way more traffic
>/o/ for vehicular man slaughter
>/k/ due to ND, a lot of military personel, and probably a couple of mass shooters
>/fit/ for lifting mishaps and roiding
>/soc/ and /lgbt/ due to STDs
>>
>>38529953
Why didn't Breivik get a bonus for killing commies?
>>
>>38521373
No. No one on /k/ even owns a gun OP
>>
>>38527158
https://youtu.be/Cf2sxqPT_zc?t=32s
>>
>>38532069
what the fuck is tagalog?
>>
>>38521843
Bro r u fucking kidding me? Navy Seals? That's some amateur bullshit if i ever heard it. You wanna know who I am? I don't exist. The arm of the government I work for doesn't exist. I'm like a ghost, only seen when I wanna be seen. You just a crossed a line you can't uncross and I'll tell ya, youre not ready. Your body will collapse and your mind will fry when you see what in capable of. 300 kills? OK junior. I've toppled governments, ruined nations, taken out hundreds of thousands. You got a network of spies? Call em. By now they're all dead. You can't trace what doesn't exist. You'll never see me coming but when you're moment comes you'll know it's me and you'll know you never should have stepped up to the man's plate with your little boy pants on. You're fucking SUPER dead, boyo
>>
>>38532503
flip language
>>
>>38524815
>someone with a shit ton of kills gets completely ignored
classic /k/
any pics?
>>
>>38528131
Garand Thumb is technically an operator, but not the kill you kind, just the keep you alive kind
>>
>>38521373
I suspect Coco the Commando had an impressive number of KIAs. Many of them enemy combatants even.
>>
>>38525074
We're literally taught to blast fuckers for far less than phones in the soft and pozzed group called the Seabees. In training I would occasionally get "talked to" by my LT's and POs for notionally offing pricks on CPX/FTX but the instructors loved it. My guess was always because the instructors were Blackwater, SEAL, MARSOC, etc. and the officers were (((graduates))) and the POs were just stupid obedient niggers.

Is it really THAT hard to believe in SHTF scenarios that you basically live on a shoot first policy? Why are normies even?

>>38532670
>>38524815
I second this if you aren't fucking with us. Dropping loads isn't as romantic as direct action but hey, a kill is a kill.
Proof and stories?
What's air crew like?
>>
>>38528131

I was a contractor, did work in A-stan with SAS. Pretty spooky. I did their intelligence targeting work. Used US assets to figure out who's who in the Taliban, then track them down and send the blokes after them. A lot of Taliban hotshits would still be around if not for me. My work was largely administrative and analytical, though, so the blokes ought to get all the "kill" credit. They don't have time for Chinese cartoon imageboards. Their training schedules are too dense.
>>
>>38525054
drones are literally video games
>>
>>38521520
>/po/
Paper cuts are lethal
>>
>>38524815
The man loading the bombs did more than you gaydar. Now post greentexts.
>>
>>38521981
Wow, your an asshole. You want to scare me? OOH, big bad navy seal. 300 kills. Your such a bad ass! OH, I am SO sorry to have provoked your wrath! You should ask yourself, did I DIRECTLY challenge you? Did I TELL YOU SPECIFICALLY that I WANTED to beat your ass? No I did NOT! I said I was a pacifist. I even said I DON"T want to fight you. You should read the posts more carefully before you decide to lash out hatefully and threaten me. This was simply about how I don't (lift? No, I do not lift things, if your talking about weights or something) or exercise, I don't care to, and I don't like bacon. You took this to a WHOLE other level. I was just defending myself from YOUR spiteful comment where you made fun of me for simply not liking bacon and that I don't lift weights. You, and that other buddy of yours, should calm down. And you do not scare me. I've come close to death a few times, and I'm not scared of it. I accept it. I've been robbed before, and have felt the blade against my neck. And I've been fucked with and threatened my WHOLE life from ALOT of other people, even from my own dad! He is tough and unforgiving. I grew up in a military family. My dad graduated from West Point (Lt. Col) and fought in Vietnam, for your freedoms and mine, like that of freedom of speech (be it threatening, hateful, and mocking like yours) and mine (where I was simply standing up for myself when you made fun of me). And I am not a kiddo, I'm 30. And it's funny how you click "like" on your own comments. How egotistical. I'm done now.
>>
>>38535031
Wow
>>
>>38530077
your mother's womb should have been Waco'ed.
>>
>>38535160
I know right? you don't see the comeback nowdays.
>>
>>38535031
Are we witnessing a new counter pasta?
>>
>>38535252
Nevermind the comebacks to the comeback
>>38535257
This is an ancient counterpasta I dug up
>>
>>38535249
Already happened when my sister's bizarrely huge head ripped my mom open
>>
>>3852 I shot a child molester/dope fiend in the ass with an antique .32 S&W long revolver, He survived.
>>
File: 1506480240287.jpg (214 KB, 345x336)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>38529953
>Virgin school shooter vs. Chad domestic terrorist

Someone please make this with McVeigh as Chad.
>>
>>38535719
>virgin hi-point carbine/tec-9 combo vs Chad Ryder truck/ANFO combo
>>
>>38528274
>Mogadishu 08
what US action was in 08?
>>
>>38525386
t.Brainlet
>>
>>38524856
>not shooting hajis with cellphones
I shiggy fucking diggy, anon. Jfc, you don't even have to oper8 to know that you should do that.
>>
>>38529953
I think there's an updated version of that pic that features the guy who shot up the super market for Ember from Danny Phantom for /co/
>>
File: 1524419008943.png (3.41 MB, 1438x7007)
3.41 MB
3.41 MB PNG
I gotta assume koko the loco has taken a life or two despite the other ridiculous shit he's done
>>
>>38530031
Pol didnt exist back then but i've heard he used to be on /b/
>>
>>38532679
Isn't he a PJ now? They fuck people up as well as rescue ur ass.
>>
>>38536904
>/n/ - news came out in 2006 was changed to back to transportation in 2008
>2009 /new/ it then gets deleted
>2010 /pol/
the rest is history fucking retards think the board is new it always been ways storm front 2.0 and thats ignoring a few "other" imageboards before 2010
>>
>>38532679
>>38536937
That dude's wife is one nutty dependa. He appears in a couple of her youtube videos
>>
File: NiThcMz_d.jpg (21 KB, 360x477)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>38521843
Look at them, they come to this place when they know they are not pure. Tenno use the keys, but they are mere trespassers. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the Void. I was cut in half, destroyed, but through it's Janus Key, the Void called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an impostor who knows not the secrets of the Void. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred realm. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Janus Key. Forever bound to the Void. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of my Janus key. They will learn it's simple truth. The Tenno are lost, and they will resist. But I, Vor, will cleanse this place of their impurity.
>>
File: 300kills.jpg (1.68 MB, 2048x2560)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB JPG
>>38521843
>>
>>38536949
Can't find her channel at the moment but there's some footage of... something.. at the beginning of this video

https://youtu.be/8i8ObHkjyEE?t=35
>>
>>38521520
Hundreds of /mlp/ suicides cant be forgotten
>>
>>38531992
>>38532069
>>38532503
>>38532634
This is either Cebuano or some other Filipino dialect.
>>
>>38537695
I just threw it into google translate and it said it was Cebuano
>>
>>38537724
Cebuano it is then. Those horny motherfuckers.
>>
>>38521911
This. 48%$ suicide rate among trannies and 42% of those alive have tried.
Makes sense. After you cut off your dick, why live?
>>
>>38521373
are yall talking about miliary people or school/work shooters?
>>
>>38524673
Lased targets and guided in or personally dropped 60,000 pounds of ordnance on Kobane.
That was after two years of hellfiring Afghan weddings.
>>
>>38526466
>sperm
>unborn children

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.