[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/k/ - Weapons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Is a 4% NATO spending target realistic?

What would countries even spend that sort of budget on? A gorillion tanks?
>>
It's retarded. Trump is only saying that because he wants to keep stressing NATO until it breaks.
>>
>>38537023
This, he's Putin's lackey
>>
Given the current US spending is lower than that, its dumb. Especially considering they need to prepare for conflict in both the Atlantic and the Pacific, which naturally means they need to spend more. Other than the UK and France none of the European NATO nations are engaging in large scale overseas, they're only concerned with defence. A 4% target is daft. Trump is trying to haggle in a way that makes no sense.
>>
>>38537015
A functional, modern air force and navy capable of power projection, with a competent and effective army, with +1000 pieces of artillery, hundreds of MBTs and the operational capabilities to actually wage war. Also conscription.
>>
>BREAK: This is from a single, good source: @realDonaldTrump told @Nato allies this morning that unless wealthiest economies (read Germany, France, Spain, Italy) hit 2% GDP target by January “we are going to do our own thing”
If this is confirmed then it is extraordinary threat

rip nato
>>
>>38537052
>Turkey leaning towards Russia and even buying S-400 despite F-35 contract - Erdog talks about rebuilding the sultanate
>USA tells Euroshits to fuck off
>Euroshits don't give a flying fuck about upholding NATO
>EU military planned to replace NATO for Europeans
Yeah, seems like the thing's on its way to the grave. At least in its current form.
Wonder if we'll get any war out of this.
>>
This fucking guy

>Having an argument with other nato nations with countries Russia has invaded in the room
>>
>>38537061
Does he not realise that makes the alliance look weak?
>>
>>38537015
This is a just starting point for negotiations, not something that set ins stone already.
>>
>>38537083
So what? NATO = USA, and there is no alternatives, and never will be. Euros are too greedy and will never form their own military alliance, because it will be even more costly.
>>
>>38537061

It must have been like when a couple starts fighting in front of you.
>>
>>38537114
Please deepthroat a pistol and pull the trigger.
>>
I don't understand this "US will quit NATO" meme. Trump is not a dictator, and his will means nothing. Congress rules the US policy.
>>
>>38537124
It's simple, Ahmed, you are either pay us or be raped by Putin.
>>
>>38537134
He's ruining the relationships the US has around the world in the name of isolationism. Look at his trade deals. Even if Congress doesn't want it, it's happening.
>>
>>38537140
>you are either pay us

This is the effect trump has had. He's made complete morons understand how nato works even less than before.

Protip: We don't owe you shit. The spending target is for individual countries to fund their own militaries.
>>
>>38537140
>you [b]are[/b] either pay us [b]or be raped by[/b] Putin
Runglish confirmed.
>>
>>38537141
He's right about Germany, though. Germans are bitchin about Russia but they pay billions of dollars to Russia at the same time.
>>
>>38537124
Swallow a knife eurotrash
>>
>>38537033
Yeah thats why the US is still in Syria and started arming up the Ukrainian military with weapons oh wait
>>
>>38537170
Over Trump's objections. Because the US is still not a dictatorship despite the actions of you mouthbreathing mongoloid traitors.
>>
>>38537148
Then at least spend your target instead of pampering greddy sand niggers you pathetic Euro pussy.
>>
>Trump “We had a really good meeting in terms of getting along. Everybody agreed to pay more and they agreed to pay it more quickly”
>Trump is playing this as a victory for him. “Everyone was congratulating me”
>>
>>38537176
All that salt, There is no record of Trump objecting to Arming the Ukrainians and he he didnhe could simply veto the action like nigger Obama did.
>>
Trump is a fat faggot
>>
>>38537179
USA USA USA
>cucks BTFO
>>
>>38537164
Are you talking about oil imports? Because 3/4ths of Germany's power comes from GAZPROM. They aren't just giving the Russians free money.
>>
>>38537176
>Wanting the NATO states to get off their asses and actually prepare for war with Russia makes you a Russian puppet.

You never trumpers are so pathetic. Your arguments make no sense. Right now the only NATO nation that can stand up to Russia is the US. Germany has no air force, cuck boy Trudeau is slashing more spending on Canadian Forces they might as well shut down and turn into a token defense force. Right now most NATO nations can't even put up a fight with Switzerland and you faggots are calling us Russian puppets because we want the Euros to take an active stance on defending themselves from Russia.
>>
>>38537185
t. EU cuck selling his Leopard IIs so Mohammed can rape his little brother when he has another sexual emergency.
>>
>>38537195
Lol triggered
>>
>>38537192
They're funding Russia. The whole Russian budget comes from the oil and gas exports.
>>
>>38537015
>an alliance designed to stop a threat that doesn't exist anymore
>goes away
Nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>38537178
Ah yes, like the based Greeks. Spending >2% of your GDP on defense, but never participate in NATO missions or help the US when they invoked article 5.

The figure is entirely arbitrary. Countries like Canada, Denmark and the Netherlands spend less on defense, but surely contributed way more to NATO than Greece ever did, with hundreds/thousands of dead soldiers in Afghanistan/Iraq/Libya to show for.

Not that I don't agree with the fact that Europe needs to spend more. At the same time the US should pull out a large portion of its troops and stop seeing Europe as nothing more than a forward base for the Middle East/African operations.
>>
>>38537179
Do people actually fall for this? Do they really believe all his self promotion?
>>
>>38537198
lol cucked
>>
>>38537207
Single issue voters living in the flyover sticks do.
>>
>>38537205
>reddit spacing
How many thousands of NATOFOR died in Libya or Iraq seeing how Iraq was not a NATO action?
>>
>>38537052
He has no authority to 'kill' NATO. Ironically, this is way more likely to be RIP a huge amount of executive power as a republican congress has to tell a republican president to sit down and shut the fuck up a couple months before the midterms.

I hope you like democrats, because next year there is going to be a fucking billion more of them because it's going to be real hard to get the base out when we have to fucking castrate our own goddamn president for being a retard.
>>
>“Putin is a competitor, he’s not an enemy, we both represent different countries so in that sense he’s a competitor”

Yeah, shit's fucked
>>
>>38537214
Man if only we voted for Hillary. We could have gotten rid of those stupid guns and kept baby sitting NATO like a bitch like we should.
>>
>>38537221
>Whattaboutism
>>
File: 1518181057038.jpg (55 KB, 576x518)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>38537229
>Bring up voting patterns
>No, don't attack my argument, that's whataboutism!
>>
>This unplanned press conference has now made him late for his visit to the UK

Madman
>>
/k/, how do we enforce eurocucks to pay more on their defence?
>>
>>38537216
Article 5 wasn't invoked so there was no obligation to help, yet almost all NATO countries sent troops and equipment.
>>
>>38537230
>Simply bring up that the only people who hang on trumps every word are hick dullards
>Bring up Hillary out of nowhere
>>
>>38537205
>when countries "contribute" they don't actually contribute

Not helping your case.
>>
>>38537234
Uh no. The only NATO Forces in the Iraq war was the UK and Poland. NATO nations like Germany didn't get involved until the Iraq civil war after the Obama withdraw.
>>
File: 1517311292998.jpg (101 KB, 997x1024)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>38537236
>Attack Trump voters
>pretend mentioning the alternative to Trump is whataboutism.
>>
>>38537141
Who cares what Congress wants? Nobody likes Congress.
>>
>>38537239
The case that Europe should increase defense spending but that the the 2% figure is entirely arbitrary and should not be used to measure a country's contribution to NATO?

>>38537244
I never specified the Iraq war. I said Iraq, this includes NTM-I, OIR, etc
>>
>>38537217
Now this is the take of an absolute retard. The only people that care about "muh strongest and longest allies" is white Democrats - something you sound like.

Trump can just go out and make a speech next week with an appeal to the people about why NATO fucking sucks (it does) and everybody will fall in behind him.

I bet you got attached to some NATO thing in the service so you think geopolitics are some super complicated thing that you understand intimately because half your coworkers were Norwegian or some gay shit.
>>
The sooner you assholes stop caring so much about guns, the sooner we can get a Democrat majority that will keep idiots like Trump out of office.
>>
>>38537248
It literally is,stupid. Hillary is done. Kaput. She's old news. She completely irrelevant to anything at this point. So if someone criticizes trump or supporters based on current events bringing up some old useless hag from 2 years ago is boring, irrelevant, and a brainless dullard flyovers cheap attempt at deflecting.
>>
>>38537262
I don't trust trump because he's best buddies with Jew netanyahu and sucks israeli balls and pimped his favorite fucktoy daughter to some slimy reptilian jew.
>>
>>38537259
Some countries feel threatened but their budgets don't show it. Others do but it's a smokescreen for fat pensions.

It's like NATO is a giant scam or something...
>>
>>38537257
Do Americans really just want an elected king?
>>
File: 1520390609942.jpg (16 KB, 600x600)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>38537264
>>
>>38537286
>Republicans fucking everything up and being literal traitors to America is okay as long as I have muh guns

Single issue voters are pure cancer on our democracy.
>>
>>38537265
The point is dum-dum, Trump was elected to put in a far worse candidate. Honestly Trump bashing NATO allies for being freeloaders isn't the worse thing he's done by a long shot. The US gets nothing from NATO and the European members get a free defense meal ticket so they can piss money away on refugees and welfare. He is right to call them out but you are still butt shoahed about your girl losing you can only resort to attacking his voters while claiming you don't care about the election results. Pathetic.
>>
>>38537291
>Implying the only ones pissy about these events aren't noguns faggots like you from Europe and left leaning states. Get fucked.
>>
>>38537280
No.

Congressmen have figured out that by focusing on shit no one cares about and ignoring important issues that their jobs are safer. Add activist judges "reinterpreting" laws and congress saying nothing they make themselves less relevant every day.
>>
>>38537301
If you're not getting angry about Trump and the GOP that enables him destroying our glorious hegemony, you're just a traitor who probably works for Russia.
>>
>>38537291
>government should be able to piss on people rights without consequence
>>
>>38537295
>Still bringing up Hillary for no reason
>Ramble on about NATO for no reason when I never brought it up at any point
I guess I'll have to remind you again that your idiotic rantings against me began when I replied to a post stating that the only people that hang on trumps every word are brainlet bumpkins. Stop proving my point pls.
>>
>>38537308
There are more rights than just gun rights, and gun rights do no supersede others.
>>
>>38537306
>you're just a traitor who probably works for Russia.

This is what gun grabbers who get distracted by a trump thread say when they have no argument.
>>
>>38537314
>The constitution is not the supreme law of the land
>NATO states being lazy is more important than American rights

You liberal nigger loving jew faggots haven't stated why Trump is wrong for wanting NATO members to pay their dues.
>>
>>38537309
>Autistic Screeching

Explain how telling NATO to pay it's commitments to defense is bad.
>>
>>38537324
Because NATO is an investment. We pay to have a foothold in Europe.
>>
>>38537015
4% is Trump using Door in the Face technique that continues to work exceptionally well in international politics.

As for what they'd spend it on, NATO has guidelines on how a defense budget should be spent, notably it advises the percent of budget that should be spent on R&D and equipment modernization, the majority it advises goes to training, benefits, housing, pay, infrastructure, etc.

So a hypothetical increase of 4% for everyone would mean a lot more roads, base modernization, civilian manufacturing expansion and interior construction well before new equipment is purchased.
>>
>>38537324
*snap*
>>
File: 1526600824098.png (183 KB, 400x323)
183 KB
183 KB PNG
>>38537314
An attack on one right chips away at all. Your way just makes it slower at best.
>>
>>38537326
It's not, it's good. But I think that trump is in alot of ways overplaying his hand and overextending by trying to do too much all at once. The fact of the matter is that this guy is used to running the show 100% in his organization, which is probably why he acts like a sperg when things don't immediately go his way. The united States only has so much clout, less than we've had in decades, and our hegemony is only ever decreasing.
>>
>>38537332
Okay let's leave then. You liberal homos have been telling us for years we don't need to be there. Is the left now turning into the warhawk party?
>>
>>38537324
>pay their dues.

Because that's not how it works
>>
>>38537340
>our hegemony is only ever decreasing.

This is the main issue the US is going to face in the coming years. Trump talks shit about everyone and talks about isolationism, but that comes at a cost. At some point Europe will look at the US and not feel any sort of loyalty or friendship with them.
>>
>>38537342
Paying their dues in the context of keeping a standing military. Canada, Germany and Belgium to name a few do not care to keep a standing military. The US does not need to keep wasting effort if they won't help themselves. We don't have this issue with South Korea and Japan who could likely destroy the combined forces of Western Europe sans the UK, which is pathetic on the Eurocorps part.
>>
>>38537349
That didn't start with Trump. Nigger Obama letting Russia do what it wants in Ukraine and shoot down civilian airliners while allowing North Korea to shell Korean civilians and sink South Korean warships showed the US under Obama would not help it's allies.
>>
>>38537295
>The US gets nothing from NATO

You realize that NATO's article 5 has only been used a single time in history and that was when the NATO as a whole helped the US after 9/11
>>
>hurr fuck welfare leech my money shouldn't go to bums
>omg fuck drumpf the EU should be able to leech off the US
>omg how dare drumpf make the EU pay their fair shair

The state of /k/edditors
>>
>>38537366
You sound like you're in love with daddy trump
>>
>>38537352
Yet the US has way more personnel deployed in South Korea and Japan. For free. And without any form of commitment that they would help the US in case they invoke article 5.
US military aid to Israel is even funnier. US taxpayers are literally paying billions to send equipment to Israel for free, with no obligation from Israel to help the US in time of need.

Why doesn't Trump mention any of these?
>>
>>38537352
>South Korea and Japan who could likely destroy the combined forces of Western Europe sans the UK, which is pathetic on the Eurocorps part.

Yeah dude what's France? Never heard of it.
>>
>>38537015
Considering that the collective defense of the nation is one of the only legitimate reasons for the existence of a state at all, it should be at least 10%.
>>
>>38537015
In the case of the UK / france, it'd allow them to more or less double their current numbers. Probably more seeing as they wouldn't have to double their research and development spending to the same degree.

For most of the other European nations? They fail to meet the 2% spending target. 4% would be a large increase in their spending but it would also highlight how their nations military's are basically dead in the water in many cases from lack of funding. It'd also be extremely politically untenable for many nations.
>>
>>38537358
And during Bush's persistency north Korea did the same stuff and worse, and Russia invaded Georgia. His presidency marked a turning point in American/European relations. I wonder why you would blame obama. You're literally yahoo article comment boomer tier.
>>
>>38537373
Not an aurgument.
>>
>>38537390
I know I just like making fun of nuthuggers.
>>
>>38537377
Becuase South Korea and Japan maintain healthy militaries and don’t let their weapons and manpower dwindle so they can import rape hungry niggers?
>>
>>38537380
A colonial police force.
>>
>>38537380
France sould beat back the South Koreans with a head start
>>
>>38537377
are you retarded? They're both for mutual defense.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_Defense_Treaty_Between_the_United_States_and_the_Republic_of_Korea

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Mutual_Cooperation_and_Security_Between_the_United_States_and_Japan
>>
>>38537397
So the US sends more troops to those countries because they have stronger militarizes? They spend more money on those countries even though they wouldn't help the US in return like NATO? Sound logic

Japan's defense spending is around 1% of their GDP btw, lower than almost every NATO country
>>
>>38537387
I’m not defending Bush but you really get flustered when I mention nigger Obama’s failings. Did Bush somehow prevent nigger Obama from taking a break from mouth hugging his ugly tranny wife’s cock to and assist the Ukrainians or South Koreans? Also nigger Obama vowed to veto any real aid to Ukraine which assisted Russia greatly. Is he also a putin puppet?
>>
>>38537407
Japan isn’t violating an obligation to spend more which the Europeans are. It’s simple, Europeans need to carry their own weight.
>>
>>38537422
It's not an obligation, though
>>
>>38537405
The Japan treaty is entirely for the defense of Japan, they can't sent their troops abroad. The Korea treaty seems like nothing more than a fancy piece of paper with no legal binding to help out the US in case of need.

Now please try to defend the US sending billions of free equipment to Israel as well
>>
>>38537015
The USA doesn't even pay that much, so no
>>
>>38537429
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/4680885/nato-defense-spending-budget-trump

https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/2017/02/16/military-spending-by-nato-members
>>
>Is a 4% NATO spending target realistic?
It's totally doable but Euros refuse are fucking restarted and can't into MIC economy. Germany and France could crank out combat cars, redo bases, make ships as welfare for their car, ship and steel industries but don't because they'd rather listen to faggots who say that money should be spent on pride parades and welfare for Syrian veterans.
Trump is totally right that in a sense most euro countries are not ready for a conflict with Russia and the reason is they just don't want to pay for it. Again it's most countries, england, france, poland and italy are all decent players that are active in countering Russian expansion but other countries like fucking Austria, Romania and Belgium that are god damn useless.
I'm also thinking that trump is just making a scene right now to cover a long term goal and make Euros pay for the US troops being stationed there. The costs are hugely expensive for a force that is only there because Euros can't be bothered to stand up to Russia themselves.
Part of me thinks that Trump knows something is in the future for Europeans that even the euros are not aware of yet and this is just an act to set the stage for some kind of important issue NATO will be facing down the road. My guess kicking out turkey.
>>
>>38537441
The date of the target 2% hasn't been reached yet, and it doesn't account for all costs. A country with below 2% expenditure might be spending "hidden" money by mandatory conscription, as having those people out of the workforce for a year is a pretty big deal.
>>
>>38537436
I don’t care about the smelly ungrateful kikes in Israel. If it was up to me both them and the Europussies would be left out to dry. US forces in Europe can be resettled in Popand and Hungary and leave Germany to rot. They are the richest nation in Europe, they can at least maintain a working air force.
>>
>>38537449
austria isn't even in NATO
>>
>>38537449
>I'm also thinking that trump is just making a scene right now to cover a long term goal and make Euros pay for the US troops being stationed there.
The US benefits from bases in Germany, though. Logistically they're huge and their role in treating wounded during the middle-east wars has been great.
>>
>>38537451
You can’t claim money you “might lose” as NATO commitment. What a pathetic non argument. Most NATO nations don’t even have mandatory service.
>>
>>38537461
They can just use the new air base in Romania instead.
>>
>>38537413
>Really flustered
Lol ok nice try snowflake
>>
>>38537449
Why the fuck would anyone pay for the US using Europe as its forward base? Lmao. It's literally US doctrine to have military bases all around the world, Europe included. This has nothing to do with ""protecting Europe""", but because you want to project power everywhere. Sure, the US sent extra personnel and equipment to Poland and the Baltics to counter Russian aggression, but so did the rest of Europe.

Protip: most US forces in Europe are there to support operations in Africa/Middle East. Especially Germany (Ramstein) is vital for this.
>>
>>38537475
>non argument
>>
>>38537015
4% is vey doable and would lead to a Europe with martial muscularity that would necessitate far less dependence on the US for its own defense.

The EU maintains virtually no force projection capabilities at this time, for example, aside from scant few bases left in their remaining even more scant colonies around the globe.
>>
>>38537483
There's nothing to argue against, you said an incorrect thing so I corrected you. What's the problem? Don't you want to know when you say incorrect things?
>>
>>38537481
Ramstien is not some vital irreplaceable asset. Such an asset could be easily replaced in Hungary, Romania or Poland. All the doctors and staff are Americans.
>>
>>38537481
>using Europe as its forward based

We have the best force projection capabilities in the world, with the assistance of NATO allies. That is expensive, but on the other hand, it’s an enormous deterrent to our adversaries.

But frankly I think the US is as sick as paying for 18 aircraft carriers and bases all around the world just to protect increasingly ungrateful euros from their, not our, problems
>>
>>38537083

It is deliberate.
>>
>>38537494
You assumed I was pro Bush Jr (you were wrong)

You ignored Obama’s failure to confront Russia and North Korea and didn’t refute it. You must not be able to read.
>>
>>38537508
>But frankly I think the US is as sick as paying for 18 aircraft carriers and bases all around the world just to protect increasingly ungrateful euros from their, not our, problems

That's because you don't understand how and why NATO and the European alliance benefits the U.S. lol
>>
>>38537520
If you are goning to screech about Ramstien AFB again, it is not worth the money wasted on nato when Italy or one of the Eastern European states would hose a similar base for a fraction of the cost.
>>
>>38537520
Nobody does, because the relationship is in no way balanced. Calculations that made sense during a Cold War against communism make significantly less sense against Europe and Middle East having internal problems because they keep insisting on fighting thousand year old wars instead of curing diseases and building space ships.
>>
>>38537519
>You assumed I was pro Bush Jr (you were wrong)
No I didn't, don't they teach reading comprehension in flyover schools? I simply corrected you when you incorrectly faulted obama for the decrease in US global clout. And I have no need to refute you, I never made pro obama statements. Jeez, arguing with flyovers is like pulling teeth.
>>
>>38537119
Thank God for phones that you can pretend to be looking at to stay out of the conversation. Had a literal couple going melee and one of them wanted me to help. That way 2v1 would have looked way better on my personal record
>>
>>38537534
If the us would nuke israel the world would be at peace. Too bad trump is a faggot ZOG puppet.
>>
>>38537520
Europe, especially Western Europe, has not been providing the value to the alliance that it did during the Cold War. Germany in particular has allowed their military to deteriorate to essentially uselessness.
>>
>>38537549
>nuke Israel

Go back to /pol/ and/or Tehran bruh
>>
>>38537496
Moving from Ramstein to another airbase would literally take 5 to 10 years. That is, if you can even find a country willing to host that many US troops and assets.
New facilities for US aircraft, security, support facilities, housing, supply lines, reorganizing military airspace, comms, and so on. Not to mention Ramstein is vital for ballistic missile defense.
>>
>>38537496
>the most important European base, main logistics base and center piece for BMD is not an irreplaceable asset
>>
>>38537543
I wasn't even raised in the US but you liberal cucks can't think past what the talking heads on late night shows tell you to think. Bush Jr did not prevent nigger Obama from taking action on attacks on our allies thus eroding confidence in the US. Trump is undoing this in the likes of Ukraine and telling our "allies" the US is not a free meal ticket but because Colbert told you it must be a bad thing. It must hurt never having an original thought in your micro brain.
>>
File: 1530436397533.jpg (56 KB, 504x469)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>38537033
Hi shareblue
>>
File: 1527493840866.jpg (245 KB, 469x600)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
>>38537559
Back to plebbit kikeboy.
>>
>>38537520
>NATO and the European alliance benefits the U.S
How? we spend trillions every decade to keep euros safe from Russia and Turkey then when we need something military from them their politicians publicly shit all over the United States and here interests to score points with literal communists. We give them access to our intelligence then they turn around and feed it to their industries to get an advantage on ours. Some go to afgan and fucking pay tribute to taliban warloards to not attack them. Fuck some of em, it's a god damn shame that NATO was made to counter communism from Russia engulfing Europe but as time passed Europe became the communist and Russia became irrelevant. Honestly we should just give spaina thousand nukes and tell them to make franco proud.
>>
>>38537593
Post gunz, nogunz shill
>>
>>38537563
>Building an airbase and relocating assets would take 10 years

You are pulling this out of your ass. Romania Already has a US Air base that is closer to the middle east and already wants an increased presence.

https://www.stripes.com/news/romanian-air-base-proving-crucial-as-us-hub-ahead-of-major-exercises-1.464105

https://www.romania-insider.com/us-air-force-romania/

https://www.romania-insider.com/us-presence-local-military-base/
>>
>>38537582
I guess the good thing about fighting strawmen is it never really gets tiring does it?
>>
>>38537595
Turkey is in NATO you mong.
>>
>>38537609
>No argument posted
>>
I got the Calico with the black talons loaded in the clip
>>
>>38537595
1. Turkey is a member of NATO
2. USA is the ONLY country to has ever invoked Article 5
>>
>>38537563
Polands gov seems to want stronger presence of US in our country. All I want to say about it is DONT SEND NIGGERS. Rednecks and Midwest only. Maybe /k/omrades from 2a states will educate Polish populace on guns.
>>
>>38537610
Sometimes you gotta wonder if they really are?
>>
>>38537607
Does Albania have the money to pay for the air base, its upkeep and any infrastructural requirements?
>>
>>38537615
> arguing against non arguments
>>
>>38537607
Are you literally comparing Ramstein to some bumfuck Romanian airport (not even airbase) where a handful of US troops and equipment are stationed?

lmao
>>
tfw nobody posts gunz
>>
>>38537624
Albania? Also Germany do not pay for the upkeep of US military bases. USAFE pays the bill for Ramstien.

>>38537631
If you look at Bagram AFB you can see the US can expand an air base in short order.
>>
>>38537233
Bomb them
>>
>>38537641
Actually yes, Germany does contribute to the upkeep of every American base in Germany.
>>
File: 1521200500599.jpg (3.57 MB, 2050x6500)
3.57 MB
3.57 MB JPG
All these liberal limp wristed Euro faggots ITT that don't even want to defend themselves from the Russians they fear so much. How fucking pathetic, no wonder they let the arabs bully them on the streets like faggots.
>>
>>38537667
I've been stationed in Ramstien. There is nothing that goes on at that base that ins't paid by big air force. The CE squadron maintains the runway and buildings, and the civilian contractors are paid by the US government in one way or another.
>>
>>38537680
The entire surrounding area relies on US dollars like a four season tourist trap, right?
>>
>>38537680
Good for you? That doesn't change the fact that Germany pays for the upkeep, not the entire sum obviously, of all American bases in the country. Somehow I'm not surprised that Americans don't mention it, or know it, even though it's one of the most obvious things and has always been a hot topic of discussion in Germany.
>>
>>38537595

You can't think for a few moments and consider why it is in the interests of the U.S. to have close allies in Europe? Think carefully now.

>>38537532

Nah it goes beyond an airbase. It's various bases, missile defense systems and again (As above) because it is in the interests of the U.S. to have Europe aligned with it rather than with another major player. It's also in the interests of the U.S. for Europe not to NEED to fight another major player (Russia) because that would disrupt economic shit and military shit.

The Europeans could fall behind like fuckin' crazy on that 2% by 2024 goal and the U.S. would still maintain bases, defensive systems, etc because it is in the interests of the U.S.
>>
>>38537033
Yes after nato breaks the country with 2/3 the GDP of Italy will strike.
>>
>>38537193
A land war between NATO and russia will never happen, EVER. That was the entire reason the cold war existed. Nuclear countries cant fight each other without it being mutual suicide.
>>
>>38537205
>hundreds/thousands dead
Canada has had a grand total of 17 KIA since the end of WW2 and 11 of those have been friendly fire.
>>
If my country would spend the 3% of the GDP we would be the fucking beast of the Mediterranean
>>
>>38537061
based
>>
>>38537217
Hey, ShareBlue, glad you could make it. Energizing the base won’t be a problem, what with Kennedy retiring and all. Meanwhile, the Dems are still banging on the self-destruct button like they think it’s going to pay out a jackpot.
>>
>>38537148
So find your fucking military. Why would the US form a military alliance with a nation with no military?
>>
NATO is an impotent relic from the cold war and should have been given a dignified death in the mid 90's.
>>
>>38537340
Lol. The US is the mono superpower. Who even comes close?
>>
>>38537363
NATO helped Europe every single day article 5 wasn’t invoked, dumbass
>>
Europe-Russia-China/Korea superpower, when?

Where tf these Americans gonna land when they wanna invade something?
>>
File: 1361761639579.png (24 KB, 324x377)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>38539895
>>
>>38537015
F U C K N A T O
fuck em
>>
>>38540026
>showing numbers when we're talking about percentage

the hamerican brainlet everyone.
>>
>Is a 4% NATO spending target realistic?
Yes. If we're actually in another cold war than it's time to spend like we did back then.
>>
>>38540039
>numbers aren't relevant to percentages
>>
>>38540075
Even if everyone was 2% the US would still by the largest by far.
>>
>>38537899
>War breaks out in Europe
>Lose
>Withdraw and sign peace deal, don't use nukes cus I'm not so assmad I lost that I just kill everything I love just cus im salty
Huh that wasn't so hard
>>
>>38540091
>Even if everyone was 2% the US would still by the largest by far.
of course
we should pull out of NATO
the US doesn't need them
fuck em
>>
>>38537015
No. We already give you amerimutts too fucking much
And we pay only a bit more than 2% (all could go to OUR military, breaking off from the eu and the defense of OUR country
>>
>>38540075
Your chart is irrelevant when we're talking about percentage yes. Unless you have all if those country's GDP memories
>>
>>38540116
What the fuck kind of logic is that? Do you expect the Czech Republic to pay as much as the US?
>>
>>38539895
Add us (Greece), Serbia, Belarus, Syria and most of Eastern Europe for a perfect faction
>>
>>38540116
>Invade anywhere outside of the Americas
>no FOB
>no nation to keep backup supplies
>no nation to co operate with
>no intelligence from Europe
>>
Why is Europe so tsundere?
>>
>>38540125
>>38540134
>>38540141
I think that the USA should pull out of NATO stop invading 3ed world shit holes cut the military budget
>>
>>38540150
So does most of the US
>>
>>38537205
Greece's defense budget is actually a good example of how dysfunctional NATO currently is. They spend so much to maintain a credible military posture against Turkey, a NATO ally.
>>
Why are any of you arguing with obvious shills? They have repeatedly demonstrated they know absolutely nothing about NATO. This is the geopolitical equivalent to "barrel shrouds".
>>
File: IMG_2925.png (58 KB, 733x702)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
>>38540194
>t.fuck yurope gibs me dat
>>
>>38537520
explain how it benefits the USA more.
>>
>>38540147
Because we hate you for doing this shit to us, however our retarded leaders don't want to ally with your non commie alternative (Russia)
Hell, you disrespect and destroy our culture, you import migrants by the hundreds of thousands, you rig our elections so we don't leave your shitty faction with turkey and you rape our women to replace us with your mongrel amerishit genes
>>38540454
He won't, he just says that to suck his own dick and act like we're just amerimutt territory
>>
>>38540515
of course he wasnt, but its probably one of those chinese bugmen fishing for (YOU)'s to buy grains of rice and gutter oil.
>>
>>38537481
>It's literally US doctrine to have military bases all around the world, Europe included. This has nothing to do with ""protecting Europe""", but because you want to project power everywhere.
>Protip: most US forces in Europe are there to support operations in Africa/Middle East.
Exactly.
>>
Europe needs to stop treating American military protection as an excuse to reap a peace dividend. An ultimatum to contribute the agreed upon 2%, every year, for the duration of the alliance, and to use those funds to train competent combat forces is the bare minimum that European nations should be doing.

Cut benefits to refugees and pay the fucking toll. Additionally, the powers that be in NATO should really be demanding that member states contribute more than a logistics battalion or some AA operators as their country's entire complement if a real war breaks out. Even Denmark or the Netherlands should be able to put together a regiment sized RRF.
>>
File: 1428216221719.jpg (43 KB, 494x464)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>38540515
>the US is responsible for yuros destroying their own culture
>the US is responsible for yuros thinking it would be a good idea to import a bunch of third-worlders
>the US is responsible for the EU being undemocratic
>whinging about some horny marine going full retard once every five years when there's rapes every single day being perpetrated by refugees
so this is the power of european education
>>
>>38540515
>You import migrants
That's your government

>You disrespect and destroy our culture
That's the migrants. Some kid jerking off in garrison at Rammstein isn't hurting your culture, Hans.

>You rig our elections
That's Brussels

>You rape our women
Still the migrants

If you want us out, then learn to protect yourselves. That's going to cost more than 2% of GDP though.
>>
>>38540623
>whinging

I feel like this is a British poster misrepresenting himself as American because he doesn't want to get made fun of for not being anti-American like the rest of the Euros.

And I'm quite happy to see that.
>>
>>38540454
>explain how it benefits the USA more.
Not the guy you're responding too but it's fairly simple.

1. NATO enables the US to dominate Europe, which is an extremely important part of the geopolitical speaking. Read American geopolitical doctrine for crying out loud, the US WANTS to militarily occupy Europe.

2. NATO enables the US to "chain down" or "entangle" countries which could and would otherwise be major military powers, thereby keeping potential rivals or adversaries docile and harmless.

3. NATO enables American logistics in no small part.

If you think NATO doesn't benefit your interests, PLEASE dissolve NATO and retire your bases from Europe. Of course this is never going to happen, at least not voluntarily, for the reasons I just explained.
>>
>>38537042
>US spending is lower than that.
>>
>>38537461
Yeah, for wars we shouldn't be involved in.
>>
File: IMG_2918.jpg (1.55 MB, 2241x2569)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB JPG
>>38540623
>Who's paying for those third worlders?
america
>Who's admitted to meddling in elections to control our foreign policy?
america
>one marine
Actually it's been a fuckton more
Our american puppets (media) doesn't report it because "it would be pro Russian"
This is the power (what lack there of) amerimutt iq
>>
This thread is filed with shareblue disnfo and Russians abort
>>
>>38540631
>That's Brussels
And who created the EU you mong? The US did.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Committee_on_United_Europe
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/04/27/the-european-union-always-was-a-cia-project-as-brexiteers-discov/
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/1356047/Euro-federalists-financed-by-US-spy-chiefs.html
https://warwick.ac.uk/fac/soc/pais/people/aldrich/publications/oss_cia_united_europe_eec_eu.pdf

Furthermore, what exactly do you think your embassies and consulates are there for?

https://www.dw.com/en/frankfurt-used-as-remote-hacking-base-for-the-cia-wikileaks/a-37841830
>>
>>38540695
>everyone I don't like is Russian
>the amerimutt guide to argument
>>
So, seeing that all the Euros have come to the consensus that the US needs Europe, what would be the cons of an American pull out?
>>
>>38540694
lmao being this much of an incorrect Eurocuck.
>>
File: 1530755280867.gif (864 KB, 500x500)
864 KB
864 KB GIF
>>38540705
k flase facts about the most simple things are being spewed. People are spitting talkung points from fake fact checking sites. lol @ u trolls. USA doesnt want money it is simply asking for Euro countries to increase spending. Gay boy russian bot
>>
>>38537015
It stupid, but Trump is asking for 4%, and will be happy to get 2%
>>
>>38540713
>seeing that all the Euros have come to the consensus that the US needs Europe
Wrong.

>what would be the cons of an American pull out?
For Europe, absolutely none. For America, end of American hegemony.
>>
>>38540713
>US loses military relevance in Europe
>US alliances very likely degrade in Europe
>likely instability in eastern Europe

Personally I'd support the Americans leaving this continent if it meant the Germans started pulling their weight in an EU defense organization, but that's not going to happen
>>
Trump drinks the orange juice
>>
>>38540714
Imagine being so influenced by degenerates that you use "lmao"
>>38540713
NONE, we'd wise up and join your less retarded alternative
>>38540724
>increase spending by 2024
>>we will
>2018
>GIVE US THE FUCKING MONEY YUROFAGS
>YOU FUCKING ANTI SEMITES NEED TO GIVE US 2% WHY WONT YOU PAY 4% OH COME ON 16% ISN'T MUCH
>we're not demanding it we just want you to increase spending now excuse me I have to clean my wife's black boyfriend's dick
>GIVE ME ONIONS
Fuck off americuck
>>
>>38537023
>>38537033
Retarded samefag shill
>>
>>38540742
Fuck you and fuck the EU.
>>
File: 1530724041640.png (217 KB, 1296x1458)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
>>38537042
>>
>>38540724
>European NATO members boost spending but spend it on domestic / european arms industry
>US spergout
count on it
>>
>>38540694
>>Who's admitted to meddling in elections to control our foreign policy?
>america
There's no doubt in my mind the Americans made some communist politicians disappear during the Cold War, but you don't seem to like communists anyway so what's the big deal?

>Our american puppets (media) doesn't report it because "it would be pro Russian"
I somehow highly doubt the incredibly left media of Europe wouldn't jump at the chance to report on some marine giving a girl the business but whatever you say, bro.

>>Who's paying for those third worlders?
>america
now you've gone off the deep end
>>
File: 1463794541225.jpg (301 KB, 591x577)
301 KB
301 KB JPG
>>38540784
A dumbass Eurofag /pol/ transplant who doesn't know about the word filter fucking months after it was turned on. Go the fuck back to /pol/ and stay there. Better yet, just leave the site entirely.
>>
File: 1530157961786.gif (3.74 MB, 360x540)
3.74 MB
3.74 MB GIF
Shill thread full of shills. Sage and hide. Go raid /pol/ faggots.
>>
>>38540734
>For America, end of American hegemony.
American hegemony in Europe? The world? You do realize the US is still the largest economy in the world, right?

>>38540742
>US loses military relevance in Europe
That isn't a con.
>US alliances very likely degrade in Europe
That isn't a con. Well, I'm sure the military industrial complex would be pissed. But I'm confidant Asia is an increasingly likely place to waste money.
>likely instability in eastern Europe
That seems like a con more for Europe than the US.

This ins't the 80's anymore. American bases in Europe are glorified staging grounds for shit flinging in the middle east. Highly redundant when you consider we already have a plethora of bases already in the fucking middle east.

Seriously, if America pulls out it goes one of two ways. Either Russia steamrolls eastern Europe (you come crawling back) or Europe puts their big boy pants on and actually defends itself (directly containing Russia). How does the US lose from any of this?
>>
File: 122c0d02.jpg (4 KB, 240x129)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>38537164

>Germans are bitchin about Russia but they pay billions of dollars to Russia at the same time.

Yeah, americans bitch about chinese and look how it is...

EU needs energy and Russia delivers. Russia needs money and EU delivers. Stop this and Russian economy will collapse while anyone in EU will wonder what happened to electrical power.

EU could try to import from elsewhere to undermine Russian economy and russians couldn't do anything about it. Energy price would be seriously fucked in EU in this case and I don't even think there would be enough energy products to feed EU from

>In 2015, Russia main exports are oil and natural gas (62.8% of total exports), ores and metals (5.9%), chemical products (5.8%), machinery and transport equipment (5.4%) and food (4.7%). Others include: agricultural raw materials (2.2%) and textiles (0.2%).
>>
>threads on gun control
>moved to /pol/ or worse /bant/
>obvious /int/ bait about nato
>fine
no wonder you nigger jannies don't get paid.
>>
>>38540827
>The world?
The world.

>You do realize the US is still the largest economy in the world, right?
Not for long. And there are other metrics at play here than merely muh GDP.
>>
KEK

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-12/macron-merkel-deny-trumps-nato-spending-claims
>>
>>38540792
This isn't your continent
Go back to North America and NEVER come back
>>38540801
>There's no doubt in my mind the Americans made some communist politicians disappear during the Cold War, but you don't seem to like communists anyway so what's the big deal?
They're using it to keep us in this shitty faction, which hurts Nationalist anti nato candidates and boosts commie popularity
>I somehow highly doubt the incredibly left media of Europe wouldn't jump at the chance to report on some marine giving a girl the business but whatever you say, bro.
A judge here litterally let an amerimutt get away with raping a girl in Athens because it would be anti nato, our anti nato media figures are fired and some end up dead for reporting on these cases
>now you've gone off the deep end
I had no hope for you amerimutts that are already down there
>>
>>38540827
>That isn't a con.
Having military hegemony in as many places as possible benefits the US though
>That isn't a con. Well, I'm sure the military industrial complex would be pissed. But I'm confidant Asia is an increasingly likely place to waste money.
Selling military shit is important, but I agree.
>That seems like a con more for Europe than the US.
Well, it wasn't specified it should be cons for just the US.
>This ins't the 80's anymore. American bases in Europe are glorified staging grounds for shit flinging in the middle east. Highly redundant when you consider we already have a plethora of bases already in the fucking middle east.
I agree. In a perfect world the shitflinging in the middle-east would die down altogether also ending the refugee bullshit.
>Either Russia steamrolls eastern Europe (you come crawling back) or Europe puts their big boy pants on and actually defends itself (directly containing Russia). How does the US lose from any of this?
Well, in the former scenario it would be a shock to the world economy especially since everything Russia touches turns to shit. So probably a global recession, I doubt Americans would really notice it that much though. The latter would be a nice scenario though.
>>
>>38540812
I'll go back to /pol/ and/int/ after you amerimutts go back to the american government approved boards /lgbt/ /b/ /y/ /mlp/
>>
>>38540116
might be the best course of action.
russians would relax a bit with us exiting nato and eu would get on with making nato into the unified european armed forces.
>>
>>38540888
>I'll go back to /pol/ and/int/ after you amerimutts go back to the american government approved boards /lgbt/ /b/ /y/ /mlp/
Mutts blown the fuck out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2ew_n-OBBQ
>>
File: 1496034583830.jpg (57 KB, 525x522)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>38540855
>They're using it to keep us in this shitty faction, which hurts Nationalist anti nato candidates and boosts commie popularity
>A judge here litterally let an amerimutt get away with raping a girl in Athens because it would be anti nato, our anti nato media figures are fired and some end up dead for reporting on these cases
What would our government gain from having people who are nationalist killed off when 50% of the US as well as the president himself supports them and their ideals? Are you sure these people aren't being killed, provided you haven't just pulled this out of your ass, over being nationalists and against the local government?

>I had no hope for you amerimutts that are already down there
Put that mediocre ESL class to use and use big boy words to tell me how, exactly, the US would benefit from Europe being in disarray and ever-growing anti-EU sentiment unless the US was trying to destroy the EU, which is counter to your claims.
>>
>>38540796
If it means Germany has more then 4 planes that are combat ready, I am all for it.
>>
>>38540855
>This isn't your continent
I'm Swedish.
Fuck you and fuck your love for something as tyrannical as the EU
>>
>>38540968
germany would just subsidize their local manufacturers while not actually buying anything
>>
>>38540975
>wanting the US out of Europe means you approve of the EU which was created and is maintained by the US in the first place
Christ, you're stupid.
>>
No.

But that's the point--Trump doesn't understand NATO. He wants to smash it and get closer to Putin--and he's convinced his base both of these things are good.

But we should all keep General Kelly in our thoughts, he didn't get a full breakfast. I know that feeling.
>>
Euro pussies are so cute

>fuck you Amerimutts
>please keep protecing us Amerimutts
>>
>>38540847
Ah so you're just a retard. Here's your last (You).

>>38540860
You seem to be agreeing with most of what I said so I'll respond to your first point. Times change, there's little benefit nowadays (again the SU collapsed) for the US to occupy Europe in mass. The way I see it, that money, manpower, and resources could be better spent exerting American influence elsewhere i.e. Asia. That potential gain of influence at least in my opinion is much more important for the future of the United States than babysitting Europe against a country with the economy of Italy. Especially when you retards are absolutely insufferable about it.
>>
>>38540990
Answer my question, you disgusting Greekoid. How would the US paying for refugees benefit the US when it causes anti-EU sentiment withing Europe, and supposedly the US wants to maintain the EU for whatever reason?

And stop using "mutt" when you are Greek, the king of mutts. It's embarassing.
>>
>>38537023
And what's wrong with that? New military alliance can be created after with countries who are willing to do what US says and spend as much as US says. And with Korea and Japan as counter-China allies.
>>
File: 300px-Orly_owl.jpg (15 KB, 300x274)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>38540993
He understands NATO in a much larger capacity than you ever could.
>>
>>38540946
>that the president supports
>calls normal nationalists nazis
>calls antifa "good people"
Do some research, mong
>which is counter to what you claim
You're correct I did not say that america wants us dead however they would be fine if we all collapsed, troops stationed in the eu would try to make us a part of shitland
>>38540975
I hate the eu, if america kept its dirty fingers out of our continent than the eu would be broken up, Sven, the only reason why you have a cucked government is because of american election rigging
>>
>>38541025
So the Europeans who hate us being there want us there still and are scared of Russia but do not want to spend money on defense?

Did the Muslim IQs finally degrade Europe?
>>
>>38541011
>Greekoid
I'm not Greek or from the Balkans at all. As I stupid, you're stupid.

>How would the US paying for refugees benefit the US when it causes anti-EU sentiment withing Europe, and supposedly the US wants to maintain the EU for whatever reason?
At least 2 reasons.

Because the US wants to Americanize Europe. Remember that immigration is by definition Americanization. A homogenous white country cannot, by definition, be Americanized when America proudly has the demography it has.

Because the US thinks this rightful anger is temporary and will dissipate.
>>
>>38540993
>he's convinced his base both of these things are good.

The collusion trial may be total bullshit, but it helps keep him from handcuffing this country to a corpse.
>>
>>38541034
Europeans: my nations faults are the blame of America and never my own

So fucking pathetic lol
>>
>>38541049
true you are responsible for your kid no matter what happens
>>
>>38541038
>So the Europeans hate us being there
True.

>want us there still
False.

>are scared of Russia
False.

>but do not want to spend money on defense?
False.
>>
>>38541049
Europeans and self-responsibility throughout history have never once gone together. Always the victim, it's always somebody else's fault.
>>
>>38541071
>but do not want to spend money on defense?
>True
Fixed this one for you.
>>
>>38537236
>People who hang on Trump's every word are dullards
>From the side that elected Obama
>>
>>38541091
>Fixed this one for you.
You did, wrongly.
>>
>>38541038
You really are a brainlet. Go re-dye your hair pink.
>>
File: 50girl.webm (995 KB, 1280x720)
995 KB
995 KB WEBM
>>38537015
no, 4% is way too much.
2% is fine.
if you spend too much on military is will be a drain on economic growth, which hurts the military in the future.
US should reduce spending, but euro cucks need to increase.
hes 100% correct that the krauts need to do their job.

chinese/russian/socialist/neonazi shills in this thread are stupid, we will never get rid of nato, our citizens are not dumb, unlike yours, we realize its usefullness against you, and your shilling will not effect public opinion.
>>
>>38537543
>Flyovers
>Flyover
>Heheh, flyover
It's tragic that you derive so much self-worth from your living in some coastal city.
>>
>>38541034
>>calls normal nationalists nazis
>>calls antifa "good people"
Haha, i'm sure you have some sources for these two quotes, right?

>You're correct I did not say that america wants us dead however they would be fine if we all collapsed, troops stationed in the eu would try to make us a part of shitland
What the fuck are you even talking about? So the US engineered the EU and wants to keep it alive but they also want to make it collapse because then Europe can be American territory? I think you either don't have a good grasp of English, are mentally disabled, have no grasp of actual geopolitics, or perhaps all three.

>>38541044
>the US wants to Americanize Europe by paying(???) a bunch of third-worlders who hate America to come to Europe
I hate to break it to you, buddy, but your country is already Americanized. The vast majority of your beautiful homogenous country watches American films and television, plays American games, listens to American music, know the names of all the hottest American celebrities, and there's probably a US military base sitting smack dab in the middle of it. There is no reason for the US to pay Achmed al-Shabab to come on over unless we wanted the EU destroyed, an EU that you claim was also created and maintained by the US.
>>
>>38537543
>flyover

This word proves you are less intelligent than "flyovers"
>>
>>38541114
>Doesn't answer question
>Tells the anon to dye his hair
I dare anyone in this thread to find a single coherent euronigger.
>>
>>38537148
then why do we need to protect you. we are our own country if some country tried to the us do you think euros will have an obligation come to our aid, if no why does the us have to come to yours
>>
>>38537124
You can deepthroat a dick since that’s the only long tubular thing that shoots stuff your allowed to have.
>>
File: yb6gyce1mqq01.jpg (141 KB, 971x565)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>38541155
>>
>>38541049
>be america
>steal money from Europe, rig elections and kill opposition
>this causes problems in Europe
>it's your fault lol
Consider suicide
>>38540998
no (you) for you
However most of us love your alternative
>>38541071
This
>>38541091
>america
>won't let Europe make its own choices
>still expects payment
Thanks for being the world's gangster, again we'd leave you with no faction if you let us decide on what's the best for us
Also you made it worse instead of fixing it
>>38541011
>be Greek (not from Thessaloniki)
>resist turkish rape for hundreds of years
>break off finally
We aren't pure but we're at least 86% white
>be amerimutt
>raped by niggers
>enjoy it because the opposite would be racist
>pump out mongoloids and negroids
>b-but I'm 100% white you yuro
>>38541147
It's so easy to find that I will challenge your ant sized brain by asking you to find it yourself, google is your friend here >>38541155
Well I'm here so, wasn't much of a challenge
>>
>>38541205
>steal money from Europe, rig elections and kill opposition
Why don't you give us an example of any of these , with a source to back up? Because I'm pretty sure the exact opposite happened, my swarthy chum.
>>
File: 1502520679603.png (174 KB, 290x356)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
>>38541205
>can't answer a single one of my questions
>replies to half the thread with incoherent ramblings about his race-mixing fetish
More proof yuropoors should be rangebanned from /k/, they have nothing of worth to contribute.
>>
>>38537436
>literally too stupid to know anything about the defense treaties
>but muh kikes

I don't care, jizzrael is a strawman and you're demonstrably wrong about the ROK and Japan
>>
File: 1526361339343.jpg (60 KB, 763x771)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>38541205
>People ask for evidence for his wild claims
>"google is your friend here"
>>
File: IMG_2949.jpg (14 KB, 392x99)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>38541269
Refer to pic related, I'm not even the one that you asked
And my "incoherent ramblings" are based off fact or are facts that are anti nato not evidence, how about we ban amerimutts for spamming 4chan period
>>38541249
The mental gymnastics aren't that difficult, find them yourself, it's not that hard
>>
Dear lord, politics really ruins everything it touches. It turns everyone acting like a sports fan cheering for their favorite team.
>>
>>38537015
NATO's dying.
>>
>>38541310
>WHAAAA I CAN'T USE A SEARCH ENGINE WHAA *unintelegable screaming*
>>
>>38541322
Agreed, however amerimutts were ruined to begin with
>>
>>38541311
>The mental gymnastics aren't that difficult, find them yourself, it's not that hard
I asked you to provide a source on your retarded claims, or even an example of one of them being true that I could investigate myself. Do you have anything or not?
>>
>>38541337
Do Americans understand nuances or is everything black and white to them?
>>
>>38541328
Embarrassing.
>>
>>38537033
You brownskins need to get this through your head: there is no war coming between the US and Russia. The only thing happening is us deporting your parents.
>>
>>38541328
>*claims something*
>can you please provide some evidence for your claim?
>bro just find it yourself lol
>>
>>38541356
Everything is black and white to them, they also have a list of things that they can and cannot say without their brain short circuiting followed by incoherent screaming see these>>38541343
>>38541365
>>38541359
Again, it's not my fault that you can't use a search engine, if it was outlandish or if it was hard to find than I would have originally posted the source and I honestly though that you amerimutts had an iq over 75
>>
They just should outsource their defense pay the 4% directly to the US.
The US already spends more on defense than every other country combined.
It should become a mercenary state.
>>
>>38537015
The most expensive thing is the training of personnel. Realistically in a war, you're going to lose personnel and have to train people to fill that position. You can put a price on a life from adolescence to adulthood and say it cost that much. So you could say this many lives in group one, are worth as much as a tank with this many lives in it as group two and try to make the amount of people match up to the cost of manufacturing the tank but it's not going to factor in training them on using the tank or working as teams. The more complicated position it gets for that sort of thing the cost doesn't factor in if someone WANTS to even do that job. If your just training someone and they want to quit you get a less effective army. Considering they're already relying on conscripts rather than volunteers in most countries it's questionable if they can do anything with a larger budget than try to get an efficient kill death ratio and hope it happens in the right place and time. If you kill more people but lose something strategic, it's just as bad as if you never did it to start with because you just threw away lives for nothing. You can win ever battle and lose a war.
>>
>>38537449
Romania is one of the few countries in Europe who actually honors the 2% commitment, you fucking retard.
>>
>>38541427
>Makes a retarded claim
>LOL just use a search engine u Amerimutt
Still waiting on that source you swarthy Turk. Name a single European country that the U.S "Stole" money from.
>>
>>38537058
Tee bee aich, with how completely worthlessly cucked most european countries are now, are they even worth protecting?
>>
>>38541461
>t.negroid calling himself white
>Name a single European country that the U.S "Stole" money from.
I'll name 3
Greece
Germany
Poland
Now name 3 elections that took place in nato countries that weren't rigged by america
>>
File: 1505614684864.gif (3.44 MB, 384x480)
3.44 MB
3.44 MB GIF
>>38541427
>STUPID AMERIMUTTS I DON'T NEED EVIDENCE TO PROVE MY CLAIMS
>>
>>38541519
But I'll admit that our government assisted america in stealing our money
>>
Holy shit euros are salty today
>>
>>38541519
>It took the poltard half an hour to come up with three countries with no evidence
I can't wait to see that all the evidence you have is "Da joos"
>>
File: tkkUktA.png (30 KB, 676x555)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>38541519
That's weird, because I remember the US sending billions of dollars to those countries after WW2 so they didn't have to live in bombed out ruins after the latest Yuro chimp-out. But I guess you'll find some way to twist America into being the villain here.
>>
>>38541580
>everyone I don't like is /pol/
Also my wifi has been acting up, it took me 5 minutes to type that and 6 to type this
Back to plebbit
>>38541584
>send money to rebuild
>after that money is used ask for some in return
>more than what you asked for is paid
>ask for more
>more is paid
>we now ow you nothing
>KEEP GIBBING ME MONEY YOU YUROS
I'm too fucking tired to deal with this bullshit
>>
>>38541650
>I'm not /pol/ you non white nigger, I just believe in conspiracy theories and don't provide evidence for my claims and am generally shitting up the site
I don't know who you think you're fooling
>>
>>38541461
Petrodollar has been and is still a huge wealth transfer to bitchy Americans. Americans should be taking care of European defense for centuries for that bullshit.
>>
>>38541677
>everything that I don't agree with is a conspiracy theory
Sounds like something the amermutt government also I'm not saying that I wasn't a /pol/ user just that the argument is retarded
>>
>>38541704
>You're being delusional thinking "Everyone I don't like is pol"
>Well actually I am pol
merely pretending I see
>>
>>38537033
Hahaha shareblue is so pathetic
Trump has been tougher on Russia than Obama ever was
>>
File: reddit nig.jpg (149 KB, 800x820)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>38537033
>>
Hell id be fine with them paying fucking 2%
I wish Russia was an actual threat so they could steamroll Europoors
>>
>>38541691
>be a euro-nigger
>convince america to fuck iran because oil
>voluntarily spend nearly 70 years helping the us chase its shekels
>now suddenly assmad about the petrodollar
>>
>>38537083
>this makes NATO look weak
>not the fact only 2 NATO countries outside the US have more than 2% in national defense
>>
>>38537874
>it is in our interest to have Europe as an ally
Yeah doesnt mean we have to bebd over backwards for the pussies
>>
>>38540134
>pay as much
>Doesnt understand percentages
are you retarded?
>>
>>38541750
Nothing would be better than importing oil and gas from Iran but Trutt is cockblocking that for the sake of Israel. Israel is useless to Euros.
>>
It would do a world of good to Euros to just by EU made weapons. Now we are paying huge sums of money to support American high paying jobs when we actually are in need of more jobs and not them. EU first.
>>
>>38541356
Americans understand binary, the light is on or off. Go suck on your fussy logic.
>>
>>38540990
>Imagine not being able to remember your own posts
>Personally I'd support the Americans leaving this continent if it meant the Germans started pulling their weight in an EU defense organization

What a fucking brainlet you are
>>
>>38540623
In a way, yes. America's masters have us do it for them.
>>
>>38537899
>Develop reliable mid range and ICBM countermeasures
>MAD dies instantly

Enjoy a swallowing a huge metal conventional dick Europe.
>>
>>38537349
Other countries can fuck off if they think they're just going to milk our country dry for their fucking defense and aid benefits

seriously whoever started this 'lets give money to other countries' bullshit was fucking retarded
>>
>>38540975
>I'm swedish

I thought your government declared Swedes a myth and not an actual group of people?
>>
>>38541725
Name literally just one way in which that retarded statement is true
>>
>>38541954
It was a Cold War thing, we gave mainland Europe money and protection to keep them from falling to communism s they rebuilt.

Unfortunately, the cold war lasted so long that there is an entire generation of grown-assed Eurocucks that have no experience in a world where America isn't their guardian angel. Britains/Scandanavians were the only ones that ever got their shit together.

The rest of Europe behaves like a spoiled angsty teenage girl, giving handjobs to NuMao/Putin behind our backs while yelling "I HATE YOU AMERIDAD" even though they'd be on the street instantly if we ever cut them loose. But they call our bluff, we still love the old countries too much to ever let them just collapse, even if the relationship has become entirely one sided. We'll keep enabling them until we're dead.
>>
>>38537349
>At some point Europe will look at the US and not feel any sort of loyalty or friendship with them.
You mean like they do right now?
>>
>>38540946
Not that anon but pre ww2 The US was making bank selling everything to the various European nations. Only all out War was not profitable. But then we lost half our market.
>>
>>38537341
Its because their ((((elite)))) financers are banking on ww3. Depopulation as been a goal of theirs for a long time now
>>
>>38540785
Nope
>>
>>38541151
>>38541126
Lol flyovers spottes
>>
>>38542327
What's wrong with depopulation?
>>
>>38541519
Can somebody explain this meme that Europussies have where they think the US rigged all their elections? Or is this more of them not taking responsibility for their actions again?
>>
>>38537291
>ITT: /pol/ on summer vacation visiting some other threads
>>
>>38544220
Fuck off israel lover
>>
>>38537624
Albania, Romania, Armenia, who the fuck cares? I’m a stupid American fuck who can’t tell the difference between other countries unless their drawn on a fast food restaurant map.
>>
>>38544231
Go bitch-slap your ten-year-old wife/cousin, because you need an outlet for your frustration over tiny Israel ass-fucking all their neighbors over and over and over . . .
>>
>>38541205
>The Marshall Plan turns Germany into the biggest welfare queen on the planet
>you’re stealing from Europe!
Sounds like European logic to me.
>>
>>38544365
Ah of course, the old "everyone I don't like is some sort of redneck stereotype". What next, you're going to tell Anon to go drink moonshine and play on a banjo? Maybe shoot some guns you can't afford or can't own in whatever communist hellhole you hail from?
>>
File: h7Bpxkf.jpg (89 KB, 1125x1412)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>38537015
It's amazing that this thread is full of opinions but nobody in it has taken the time to learn a single thing about international relations before spouting off.
>>
>>38544539
Nice reading comprehension.
>>
>>38544836
Sorry to burst your bubble, anon, but having an extensive collection of Asian trap porn is technically not considered an education in international relations.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.