[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/k/ - Weapons



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.




File: swat.jpg (41 KB, 750x417)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>loud banging on your door
>"COUNTY SWAT TEAM"
>your door is bashed open
How do you react, Anon? Do you follow this gentleman's example?
https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/SWAT-Police-Shooting-No-Charges-496272821.html
>>
how they would bang a door open on a lake where i live in is beyond me
also, atlantis fags have shitty guns and tridents
>>
>>39390398
Why not knock on the door during the daytime, speak to the homeowner politely, and then execute the warrant? If police consider situations like this high risk it's because they make them high risk, it's a shame none of the raiding officers were killed.
>>
>>39390398
Shoot the deposit of tannerite I keep stored in my doorframe at all times.
>>
>>39390398
>haha virgin/incel/conservitard you can't beat the government!!! just give up hahahahaha!!!!
i can't beat the government, but 7.62 can.

>>39390462
>it's a shame none of the raiding officers were killed.
i don't give a fuck who signed your warrant, if you aren't raiding to rescue a kidnapped and gang raped teenage girl you deserve what's coming to you when you get shot and killed breaking into someone's house. the only time i'll be even mildly on your side is when a meth addict kills several officers while screaming fuck the police through a megaphone.
>>
File: bluelivesmatter.png (484 KB, 715x561)
484 KB
484 KB PNG
>>39390462
They knocked a whole THREE times and, when there was no answer, busted down the door, shot the man's wife and shot & killed the man who was trying to defend himself.
The guy they were looking for who was apparently dangerous enough to warrant a SWAT team later turned himself in and was let go without any charges filed.
>>
Give my PTR one more HK slap
>>
>>39390462
because people destroy evidence.
>>
>>39390462
they dont want to risk evidence being destroyed
raids are designed to catch people off guard as to hopefully get incriminating evidence from either words or objects
>>
>>39390398

I don't know about you chaps but I have motion activated cameras around my house, one in the door bell and a couple free standing, they've even got speakers so if you want to let loose some choice words then by all means go ahead. They're fully configurable and if you so desire have a pretty large detection and sensitivity radius. A notification and live feed goes straight to my phone and if I was inclined it'd go to my PC and any variety of smart devices including the bloody fridge.

It seems to me that no knock is out of date and needs to catch up with the technology. Obviously it's still working on cleetus and daquinsharia when something like that gives far more notice than someone knocking and I'd be pretty sure I'd notice a bunch of people operating up to any entrance point with it. I believe everyone should be setting up at the minimum recording devices to ensure that if something like that does happen they can hopefully have advance warning and can then use it in their defence.
>>
>>39390462
>>
>>39390482
>trying to defend yourself from the police
That's not how it works unless unless you're a criminal trying to defend the freedoms you forfeit by committing a crime
>>
>>39391302
>the police never make mistakes and go after the wrong person
It’s justifiab to take a cops life to defend your own.
>>
>>39390398
Well they've announced themselves, so I cant really do much. They're not gonna like the gun and dildo room, though.
>>
>>39391312
Or they're going to like it a lot.
>>
>>39391309
>It’s justifiab to take a cops life to defend your own.
no it's not.
>>
File: 1489910252257.png (115 KB, 665x465)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
>>39391416
>it's not
imagine thinking this.
>>
>>39390464
madman but tactically sound, a few hundred pounds would turn everyone into a pink mist.
>>
>>39391416
Yes, it is
>>
>>39391279
Underrated

>>39390398
Put my hands in the air, calmly let the officers know I'm armed, and immediately request an attorney.
Also, find out who the fuck is paying for my door frame to be fixed, because you fucks obviously have the wrong house.
>>
>>39390398
I have an 8 foot wall around my property and the front door is 3 inches of iron-bound wood. They can breach the gate with a bearcat but I'll have time for a nice long chat with my lawyer before the front door goes down.
>>
>>39391416

Not only is it justifiable, it is heroic.
>>
File: 1215171806a~2.jpg (1.69 MB, 3886x2914)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB JPG
Tower pieces gate. 300yd Mark stick. 7 signs no trespassing lethal force etc. Steel doors, no glass.
Cops death by castle owner.
>>
>>39391516
Gated windows? They'll breach a window if fucking with the door doesn't immediately work. Contingencies on top of contingencies. I've heard a rumour that building codes prevent homeowners from reinforcing against police. It's obviously bullshit but it doesn't seem that far fetched.
>>
>>39391416
>>
>>39393860
>Kekistan flag
>no handguns
>"hurr im gonna wuby widge the pigs"
yeah you're definitely under 21
>>
>>39391416
It is absolutely justifiable to defend yourself from excessive/unreasonable force and/or unlawful arrests.
>>
>>39391219

>"""knock""" on the door
>lol nobody home
>break in
>kill someone
>hurt someone else
>get zero evidence
>cop has bullet lodged in face
>person they were looking for isn't even there

Catch who off guard for what ?
>>
>>39391459

good job you moved an inch and the pointman shot you 19 times

the officers behind him also shot you because they won't get to discharged their firearms and that's boring
>>
>>39390398
I wonder how they’d react if I rigged every door and window with interior pit traps with retractable covers. I can think of an easy way to set it up.
>Pit walls are smooth and angled inwards, too tall for you to jump up and grab the edge
>Filled waist-deep with something weird that traumatizes them while breaking their fall and doesn’t rot
Just imagine it.
>Get home, lock doors and retract pit covers
>OOGA BOOGA SWATBOIS
>The team comically daisy-chain falls into the pit
>Second team busts a window and also falls in a pit
>Bomb bot falls in back door pit like it’s fucking Robot Wars
>By this time I’m behind my MG and have the 911 dispatch on speed dial claiming there’s home invaders and to send help
>>
>>39391416
Yes it is. You are just plain wrong and its ok. =] Grow up
>>
>>39391416

you are aware police officers are just humans wearing blue clothes... right ?

you are aware that people, and the justice system are capable of making huge mistakes ... right ?

you think a free man should go to jail because a bunch of other idiots fuck their job up ?
>>
File: 1215171239~2.jpg (2.58 MB, 4656x3492)
2.58 MB
2.58 MB JPG
>>39393946
Lol Noguns on 9 acres with a couple more of each and 20k rounds
>>
>>39390462
They did, he didn't hear them. did you even read the article?
>>
>>39391416
Its actually your constitutional duty.
>>
File: 1538767588232.jpg (100 KB, 603x960)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>39394028
Nice collection, just be less cringey please.
>>
File: 1536032936278.png (240 KB, 559x700)
240 KB
240 KB PNG
>The 20-year-old man, who police were initially looking for, later turned himself in and was questioned, police said. He was later released, however, and no charges were filed.
lel totally worth kickin in those doors though.
>>39391219
>>39391202
They thought the 20 year old they were looking for was going to flush himself or a gun down the toilet?
>>39391276
Make sure to have the recording being actively backed up at an offsite location.
>>
>>39393891
>I've heard a rumour that building codes prevent homeowners from reinforcing against police.
>It's obviously bullshit but it doesn't seem that far fetched.
>It's obviously bullshit
Don't be stupid anon. If you think for a solitary second that it's bullshit, you're incredibly naive
>>
>>39391416
so a cop who has a mental break and openly declares that he is the pedofinder general, before pointing a gun at your face and saying you look like a pedophile, should be allowed to pen fire?
>>
>>39394036
>nice collection
Pic unrelated
>>
File: 1010181255.jpg (1.02 MB, 2560x1280)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
>>39394036
Well ok then lol it's been 30 years since I was a a teen lol
>>
File: hotdog.jpg (81 KB, 600x550)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>39390398
this is my purse, I don't know you!
>>
>>39391302
People getting shot while being pulled over is over reported.
Getting SWAT kicking in the wrong door and shooting the frightened occupants happens nearly every day.
From a residents perspective, the first 60 seconds of a home invasion robbery and a SWAT breach is identical.
I'm damn sure not going to wait until I'm bound before deciding if I should defend my family.
>>
It's sad when innocent people get hurt. How would I react? I hope I never have to. But shit like this is scary, especially if you have kids in the house. Cops should go back to roughing up Tyrone and other hoods.
>>
>>39393974
>>39394059
ok lets get rid of cops
you guys are right
just shoot everyone you disagree with
life is pointless and i want to die so maybe someone will disagree with me
>>
>>39390398
Is there any footage of the cop getting shot in the face?
>>
File: CmxpZgQWAAAGF38.jpg (76 KB, 600x450)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>39390398
>mfw Whitey & BLM realize they're on the same side
>>
>>39391416
It is in some legal circumstances.
>>
>>39391302
>what is ruby ridge
>what is WACO
imagine being this retarded
>>
>>39394188
This post screams underage
>>
>>39394145
This
>>
>>39391416
Yeah, it is, kike. In my state it’s completely legal, people have done it before, and gotten off. That still doesn’t stop your friends from beating/torturing them while in custody, but they eventually get their freedom, and in my book it’s completely worth it as long as you made the right decision.
>>
>>39394188
Conclusions must be a really nice place. You cop lovers really love jumping there.
>>
>>39394241
why whats the point of this
why do you care
what does it matter
what does it change

why would you just post that
what does it offer
i dont understand
its infuriating
but it makes sense
until it doesnt
then the answers stop abruptly
>>
>>39394309
Go play fortnight, and listen to your favorite mumbling non white rapper.
>>
>>39394309
go finish your fucking math homework timmy
>>
>>39394324
what does this answer
why do you seek approval
why are you so desperate that you would do it here
if a poster was as obviously underage as you claim why would you point it out
what do you have to gain from stating the perceived obvious
does it make you feel good when you validate your perceived intelligence with complete strangers
why do you think it matters what people think of you
how long until you realize this conversation is as arbitrary as the approval you seek
>>
> High risk warrant
Why not just nab his ass when he comes out the door or gets in his car? Seriously, is raiding a home the safest option for both bystabders and the officers serving the warrant?

Will those officers involved alter procedure to avoid this happening again? The dead man missed this tine. What about the next one?
>>
>>39394371
>>39394309
>>39394188
>>
>>39390398
Use high velocity rifle ammunition and not some weak ass shit that doesn't even remove the cops head. USA is a shithole county, modern police policy is just one element of this.
>>
>>39394356
why do you think i have math homework
what prompted this response
you are similar to >>39394324
are you the same poster
if yes then why post multiple times
are you trying to make yourself seem credible by creating the illusion of multiple posters corroborating the same thing
another >>39394405
if i am correct then you must be enjoying this
is there not something you enjoy more than the approval of your peers
i am still curious why you seek approval
why do you not answer me
>>
>>39394402
>Seriously, is raiding a home the safest option for both bystabders and the officers serving the warrant?
Absolutely is not, never was, and never will be.
>>
>>39394460
This.
>>
>>39391202
That's a stupid drug war excuse and doesn't hold up for any other offense.
>>
You KNOW /k/ is getting bad when half the fucking board is supporting the police murdering innocent people.
>>
>>39394501
One underage is
>>
You kill yourself over and over because your hatred of weeaboos got out of hand
>>
>>39394525
Fucking shit wrong thread wrong board
>>
File: 1519623542769.jpg (96 KB, 1024x878)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>39390398
We...we don't have a county swat team.
>>
File: 1538447950701.jpg (42 KB, 500x395)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
So I'll just say this
>>
>>39393974
Justice, apparently.
>>
>>39394405
>violates US law
I mean to be fair anon, we do talk a fuckload about explosives here.
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 408x414)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
My worst fear in the event of getting swatted is I’m on the toilet shitting.

They would either shoot me because they think I’m trying to make a last stand in the bathroom or they rip me off the toilet before I get a chance to wipe and I have to go through booking with smelly dingle berries smeared in my ass crack.
>>
>>39394759
And? You can discuss the chemical formulas for explosives or methamphetamine. It's only illegal when you stary making it, and I'm not sure the explosives would be illegal assuming you can store them properly.
>>
>>39394811
But it literally says to not discuss something that violates United States Law, I'm not saying that it's ilegal (Cody Wilson already proved that it isn't) I'm talking in relation the rules.
And yes making RDX is certainly ilegal without the proper paperwork beforehand.
>>
>>39394501
Our resident boomers, National Socialists, and pigs are quite vocal, but the real majority of us want our snakes un-stepped.
>>
>>39391416
It is legal. But you have to prove the officer intended to kill you and that the officer was not justified in trying to kill you.
>>
>>39393974
The best part is the person they were looking for peacefully turned himself in and faced no charges whatsoever.
>>
File: 1488864955057.png (153 KB, 540x960)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
>>39394829
The knowledge itself isnt illegal, therefore it can be freely discussed.
>>
>>39394781
Or you could shoot them as soon as the bathroom door opened. Probably the most heroic death you could possibly have on the toilet. You'd be a legend. You do carry on the toilet don't you anon?
>>
File: 1488865198489.png (236 KB, 540x960)
236 KB
236 KB PNG
>>39394891
>>
>>39394781
>sitting on the toilet
>knock knock
>oh better wipe, flush, wash my hands and answer the door
DYNAMIC ENTRY, because your shit MUST be drugs.

I don't know if the case got appealed to SCOTUS, but a state SC (Tennessee I think) said that hearing a toilet flushing was probable cause for entry into a domicile.
>>
>>39394891
> Impact aensitivity: 7.5 n*m
Thought that would be a lot higher.
>>
>>39394917
I dunno why but this made me lol
>>
Well, if anyone of us posting in this thread wasn't already on a list somehow, we damn well are now.
>>
>>39395172
Dude you're being recorded constantly through your phone/computer anyway. This thread doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>39395289
I feel like if they aren't using keywords to filter out the false positives, we don't really have anything to worry about to begin with.
>>
>>39394863
Just like it was only a few years ago when "the majority of us" just wanted people to support gun rights no matter their other politics.
We've been overrun, Anon.
>>
>>39395703
They aren't doing any sorting initially. They probably have a backlog of 10+ years of telephonic and digital surveillance information, because they're dragnetting EVERYTHING.

And then, if the eyes of a human ever grace their archive: "Oh, they're just ancapistanis bitching about the poleese. Moving on"
>>
File: HES SIGHTING IN ON YOU.jpg (292 KB, 1920x1080)
292 KB
292 KB JPG
>>39390398
>>39390462
>>39390464
>>39391202
>>39391195
>>39391312
Well I dont know about you but the reflexes are going to kick in and im going to start doing full auto headshots to the whole team, and then while im recovering from that im going to head to another window and do the same thing again to hit anyone else out by the road.
> with the RFB this time.
Then im collecting weapons and ammo from the guys I just wasted and heading out the back door towards the drainage culvert.
>>
I fix bayonets and charge
>>
>>39390398
> Niggers
> Daughter has jew star of david necklace

And no fucks given whatsoever. Also if the SWAT are raiding me its not justified and I will consider it state sponsored tyranny and will shoot back.
>>
>>39391416
Kill yourself then.
>>
>>39395172
You went on a new list the moment you came to this site.
>>
>>39394188
>"Cops shouldn't break in and threaten people without even verifying the person they're looking for is there."
>"Wow okay I guess we should just get rid of cops blah blah nihilism blah"
R u retarded
>>
>>39394204
>implying Barney wouldn't wear tacticool shit 24/7
>>
>>39394188
Doorkickers are not just "people we disagree with" in this scenario. They are an active hostile threat to one's presumably innocent life.
>>
open up with my ak from the upstairs banister probably. (and go completely fucking deaf while knocking popcorn of the ceiling) its a perfect view to the front door and theres only one way up and i can see it from there. not like i know its the cops. lol.
>>
>>39391416
Bootlicker.
>>
File: 1538806006451.gif (1001 KB, 600x450)
1001 KB
1001 KB GIF
>>39393997
>Filled waist-deep with something weird that traumatizes them while breaking their fall and doesn’t rot
Cumlube
>>
>>39391416
(you)
>>
>>39393982
In your head, sure. Cops arrest people at gunpoint damn near daily without shooting them.
>>
>>39397679
>Cumlube
It dries out.
>>
File: 1509585241919.gif (2.56 MB, 322x178)
2.56 MB
2.56 MB GIF
>>39391416
Yes it is, kill yourself you disabled bootlicking faggot.
>>
>>39397245
Remember to sue for millions afterwards!
>>
>>39391202
How? Light their house on fire with then in it? At the very worst case scenario you can then charge them with arson.
>muh flushed drugs
The war on drugs is unconstitutional and the federal government has no right to regulate what drugs can and cannot be consumed.
>>
>>39391416
>an agent of the state unlawfully threatening your health and wellbeing
Nigger, it would be unjustifiable to NOT defend yourself.
>>
>>39394402
No but see then he might have time to toss a single baggy of crack and we'll only be able to charge him with 45 felonies instead of 46.
>>
>>39390398
I don't blame the homeowner for shooting and I don't blame the SWAT guy for shooting back. I blame the captain who ordered the raid.

The guy they were looking for wasn't there, and later turned himself in. And he was released with no charges, so it was all a gigantic waste. That captain, and any other captain who orders no-knock raids, should be hanged.
>>
>>39394759
Explosives aren't illegal in the US.
>>
>>39391202
Sounds like a personal problem for them
>>
>>39395172
Everyone's already on "the list", m88. Certain behavior gets you bumped up or down a few rankings. Get bumped high enough and a real personal will start to search your shit.
>>
>>39390398
>How do you react, Anon?

Let them ire themselves out on the 6 steel gates and frames held in by three feet long rebars between me and the outside while I exit by my underground route and then call them on on the intercom walkie talkie from a coffee over the road and ask them what the fuck they think they are doing. Then get a report claiming structural damage and sue them
>>
>>39390462
>>39390462
>Why not knock on the door during the daytime, speak to the homeowner politely, and then execute the warrant?

Because that would be policing and they want to play at being go fast slow drag speuial forces dressed in all black gear
>>
>>39390398
>Police bang on the door and announce they are police with a warrant three times
>Nobody answers
>They go in
>Grandpa, who heard they were there, but also didn't hear that they were police, shoots at them
>They shoot back
It's not even a no-knock raid you fucking idiots, it's a guy assuming that home invaders would knock and yell police before entering his home. It's unfortunate that he didn't know what was going on, but they are justified in shooting someone who is shooting them, regardless of why he's shooting at them (so are you, for that matter).

If the guy hadn't died, he'd have a pretty weak legal defense, since it was not a no-knock.

Police procedure is created under the assumption that non-criminals will know it's the police, and act accordingly, while criminals will not. Unfortunately, sometimes people don't hear, the police don't actually announce themselves properly, or it's a no-knock (which have very, very limited usefulness). There is a reason police are trained to yell POLICE every other word, it's so that you, as a law abiding citizen, have a way to know whether it's a good idea to shoot at the home invaders or not, and so criminals cannot deny knowing it was the cops chasing them.

You can choose the option of shooting them even though you know it's the cops, but odds are that:
1. You'll die
2. Even if you don't die you'll probably go to prison (outside of very specific scenarios)
3. Even if you manage to take one of them with you all you've managed is to ensure the death of at least two good guys (you and whoever you kill). No-one wins, and no crime is prevented, and to top it off people die who don't need to.

The odds of the police shooting you as a surrendering homeowner are very small compared to the odds of them shooting you if you shoot at them.
>>
>>39398098
>ensure the death of at least two good guys (you and whoever you kill)
Oh my sweet summer child.
>>
File: IMG_2440.jpg (54 KB, 599x337)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>
>>39390398
Ask my brother-in-law why he didn't just ask me to open the damn door.
>>
>>39398173
>muslim shooter
>just so happens that 99% of muslims share the same views as him
>black shooter
>just so happens that gang violence is common amongst them in low income areas
>police
>professional
>>
>>39398098
>all you've managed is to ensure the death of at least two good guys (you and whoever you kill)
No one who would do a no-knock warrant is a good guy.
>>
>>39398243
I'm going to give your intellect the benefit of the doubt and assume this post is sarcastic, because the alternative is just depressing.
>>
>>39398098
>home invader/serial killer/rapist yells "POLICE"
>you now are unable to fight back
>if you fight back and the guy currently kicking in your front door turns out to be a cop you get 20 years in prison
Fuck off, bootlicker. I should not have to be concerned about someone raiding my fucking house because some furry somewhere thought my broom handle was 15.9 inches.
>>
Why do they even do raids? Why not just wait till the person leaves the house and confront him in the open? Just stake-out outside his house and when he tries to leave serve him the warrant in plain view.

All this subterfuge and breach-and-clear shit is for military operations, not police work.
>>
File: anytime-start-arguing.png (406 KB, 399x614)
406 KB
406 KB PNG
>>39391416
Garbage bait.
>>
File: 1538956599095.png (384 KB, 438x512)
384 KB
384 KB PNG
>>39391416
Nigger
>>
>>39391416
primo bait
>>
>>39394894
Funny you would say this. My fiance and I have an older house (nearly 100 years old) and when the previous owners were painting stuff they painted over the bolts (original doors with keyholes like the ones you could look through) and so the only locking door besides the basement bathroom is the upstairs bathroom. We've had discussions about if anyone were to break in that she should run upstairs and lock herself in the bathroom, if anyone bangs on the door to just shoot through it. I keep a .38 s&w snub in there with a box of ammo. I've also instructed her to run up the stairs screaming "Please don't hurt me" as she does for the added lulz. I also keep a .38 in the basement bathroom for the same reason with the same instructions. It all depends on if they come in the back or the front.
>>
>>39398169
I'm the cop serving your warrant is an evil baby-smashing globalist tool who can't wait to kill whoever is in whatever house he's going into.

>>39398248
Do I have to actually say it before you understand? IT'S NOT A NO-KNOCK, FUCKTARD. This situation wasn't a no-knock, and I said i my post that no-knocks are an exception and have very very limited utility.

>>39398348
Oh, so you're going to engage the police in a firefight despite being blind? Here's a tip, if there's one guy by himself yelling police, he's probably not actually a cop, and even if he is, he's too stupid to live. If it's like ten guys in black tactical gear carrying rifles, setting off flash-bangs, and streaming through your house in teams yelling police, it's probably the police. Use the thing in between your ears for something else besides making up an improbable scenario to justify a dumb response to an unlikely raid on your home.

It's your grave/prison cell, dude.
>>
File: 1528081755775.gif (22 KB, 128x128)
22 KB
22 KB GIF
>>39398981
How are you supposed to hear them shouting police if you're deafened by the flashbang?
>>
>>39398981
Why do any raids at all, no-knock or otherwise? Like I said, why not serve warrants in outside?
>>
>>39398981
>Oh, so you're going to engage the police in a firefight despite being blind? Here's a tip, if there's one guy by himself yelling police, he's probably not actually a cop, and even if he is, he's too stupid to live. If it's like ten guys in black tactical gear carrying rifles, setting off flash-bangs, and streaming through your house in teams yelling police, it's probably the police.
How exactly am I going to tell a bunch of home invaders in body armor apart from police when they're kicking my door in, especially if I'm somehow magically blind during all of this? Do you think home invaders have never claimed to be police? Do you think I am going to surrender to someone who is trying to make me believe they're a cop?
>>
>>39390437
Because it's a pull door.
>>
>>39398478
Unironically because it takes a lot of resources to stake a building out 24/7 compared to just going in and getting the person you want. You need two guys a shift to watch it where most places only have about a hundred guys on a given shift. That's two units you could have out dealing with the niggers. Plus you can bring in guys off shift who are on the tactical team because they volunteered for you to ruin their days off with stupid shit like serving warrants.
>>
>>39398981
Why are you even defending this shit? It's quite obvious that the guy they were after was a minor pot dealer, is that worth a fucking SOCOM direct action imitation instead of just waiting until he leaves the house and politely asking his elderly parents to let you collect evidence?
>>
>>39399000
>has never heard a flashbang before
It's a very temporary effect. And, if you're in the room the flashbang went off in, you're not going to be shooting anybody, hence the flashbang. God gave you eyes for situations like that.

>>39399006
See >>39399025

>>39399011
>How exactly am I going to tell a bunch of home invaders in body armor apart from police when they're kicking my door in
Don't piss off the mafia? This is not a problem for most people. The instances of large groups of well equipped criminals breaking into homes are thankfully quite low.
> if I'm somehow magically blind during all of this
Ah, you're retarded, okay. It's inferring you can't see since you seem to believe the only way to identify a police officer is by sound.
>Do you think home invaders have never claimed to be police?
Context clues are important. Again, if you're being invaded by a dozen heavily armed tactical criminals, you have issues beyond the scope of your average person and should probably wire your entire house with explosives and napalm.

>>39399026
They were there to arrest the guy, collecting evidence is secondary. And, of course, they knocked on the door three separate times before entering, which no-one responded to. Had they answered the door, they would have asked nicely to come in and presented the warrant, but nobody answered the door, which means they check to see if the reason nobody is answering is because:
a. Their perp is hiding in there
b. He might have taken hostages when he realized the police are there (and people absolutely do stupid shit like that over small drug crimes, because war on drugs)
c. Nobody is home
This is important because if b is happening, and someone gets hurt, it was caused by police action and they are therefore potentially liable in civil court.

If your next question is going to be why they knocked on his door in the first place to issue a warrant instead of waiting outside his house for him to show up I'll direct you to >>39399025.
>>
File: found u.jpg (21 KB, 326x302)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>39391302
Get a load of this boot licking faggot. Not every police officer everywhere is bad, but if you're going to use force, and that force is not justified, then I too am going to use force to defend myself and my liberties.
>>
>>39399025
>it lets us larp as soldiers and collect overtime hazard pay on your dime

Eat shit pig, the more of you die playing soldier the faster you'll stop gearing up to make double pay flashbanging someone's baby in search of a bond jumper on the next floor
>>
My wife gets mad when I leave loaded funs around but since it's hunting season I can keep them handy and the ammo out so I can grab it quick and go hunting. She doesn't pay enough attention to know that my 22 and shotgun shells are in my bag so all of the ammo on the table is for the AK. If I get swatted I have trust in my dogs to warn me and be my frontline defense, at least until i can slap a mag in and start shooting.

Unfortunately, my house is basically made of windows in the back so they'd be able to see what I was doing with any form of surveillance.
>>
>>39399159
So you'd rather they pay six dudes full time hours to sit there and do nothing all day on your dime, got it.
>>
>>39399118
>let's put ourselves, the people we're going to arrest, innocent relatives/friends of the people we're going to arrest, and people who we don't have a warrant/probable cause on at all at extreme risk because we can't bother to put an off duty cop outside the guy's house every few days to find out his schedule
You are a danger to the public.
>>
>>39399118
>They were there to arrest the guy
Who wasn't there and who turned himself in afterwards only to be released with no charges. Was he really worth a SWAT raid and 3 people being shot if you couldn't even charge him with anything?
>>
>>39399187
Or even better
>because we can't bother to simply add the fucking guy's friends on snapchat and wait for the inevitable photo of him in a public location

>>39399193
Odds are they didn't want to have to explain why they got several people shot over a bags of weed on facebook.
>>
>>39399187
>off duty cop
He's not off duty if he's being paid to sit outside someone's house all day. And you need more than one guy because people don't focus their attention very well over an eight hour shift. Fiscally, sitting around doing nothing is not very cost effective, and statistically, most of these raids go off without anybody getting hurt, so there's not much incentive to avoid them. The possibility for danger is there, but it's not enough to warrant wasting your budget, especially if you're already paying dudes extra to do SWAT shit in case of a scenario where they're necessary. They might as well do something besides patrol like a normal cop if you're paying them more and buying them all the equipment anyway.
>>
This is my favorite police fuck-up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6wX2xpdcrI
>>
>>39399209
>so there's not much incentive to avoid them.
You will get incentive if you keep pulling this shit. You do not get to break into people's houses willy-nilly simply because nobody has shot you for it yet.
>>
>>39399193
>Was he really worth a SWAT raid and 3 people being shot
No, but I'm sure they didn't plan on issuing a warrant to turn into a shoot out, since it doesn't do that about 99% of the time. Had deaf grandpa inside not decided the people pounding on his door yelling police were the exact opposite, none of this would have happened. They would have looked around, and fucked off.

>>39399196
>>we can't bother to simply add the fucking guy's friends on snapchat and wait for the inevitable photo of him in a public location
And then what? Ask the nearest patrol unit to go find a guy they've never seen before who's probably at this supermarket somewhere? Hope that works? After assigning someone to stare at snapchat all day on taxpayer dollars? Are you fucking insane?
>>
>>39399209
Can't they just get his cellphone service provider to give them his GPS data?
>>
>>39399219
I'm not a cop bud, I'm just not retarded. Form generally implies function, and vice-versa. When you feel okay with the cops hiring on a dozen officers who never patrol or arrest anyone but still get paid the same and still get a bunch of equipment bought for them on your tax money, lemme know.
>>
>>39399239
No, actually. They could ask nicely, but it's an invasion of privacy and Verizon is not required to give up that information, and probably won't because then their competition has a big privacy win to crow over them with. If it's a terrorist or something they might bet good PR from it, but in general no consumer wants to hear "if you have a warrant and you use our phone service we will feed the police your location constantly."
>>
>>39399235
It does not matter if it only happens 1% of the time. Do you wear your seatbelt? Why? Car wrecks are really rare. 99% of car trips are completed safely.
>>
>>39399262
>Verizon is not required to give up that information
They are with a warrant. The same kind of warrant that the police need to get to kick down your door.
>>
>>39399235
>Ask the nearest patrol unit to go find a guy they've never seen before who's probably at this supermarket somewhere? Hope that works?
Yes because it's not like nobody bothered to google the guy's name or get a previous mugshot before they put out a warrant for his fucking arrest. Stop being dishonest, prick.

>After assigning someone to stare at snapchat all day on taxpayer dollars? Are you fucking insane?
Oh sorry, I wasn't aware that monitoring social media isn't an actual job that actual police officers do. God I am so happy that you enlightened me as to the error of my ways, I was almost about to argue that police departments have dedicated staff for interacting with corporations FOR THE EXPLICIT PURPOSE OF FINDING OUT SHIT LIKE THIS.

We can pay someone to sit on a phone all day and answer purposely stupid questions from Google's lawyers, but we can't pay someone to make a snapchat account. Jesus.

>>39399249
>When you feel okay with the cops hiring on a dozen officers who never patrol or arrest anyone but still get paid the same and still get a bunch of equipment bought for them on your tax money, lemme know.
If that's a problem we should probably kick out a lot of other people first, preferably in other government departments. I don't give a fuck about a county getting a few people to watch facebook.

>>39399262
https://www.verizon.com/support/residential/account/manage-account/security/security-assist-team
https://www.propublica.org/article/cellphone-companies-will-share-your-location-data-just-not-with-you
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jun/06/nsa-phone-records-verizon-court-order
At this point I'm almost certain that you are an actual paid shill.
>>
>>39399179
I'd rather they fuck off I can defend myself.
>>
>>39394309
Is that a fucking spoken word angst poem?
>>
File: vatf.png (195 KB, 480x480)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
>>39399179
>pay a unit to serve a warrant like normal cops
Versus
>pay 10 off duty guys overtime and hazard pay to show up to the swat larp meet to breach and clear some petty drug dealers grandma's house... Or shoot their neighbor.
>also the 6 hours of briefing and debriefing are also overtime hazard pay

I know your money game pig. Lot of good those stolen taxdollars will do you in hell. You're a lying faggot or the biggest dumbass on /k/ if for one second you think no knocks and home invasions on suspicion of NO ONE BEING HOME are economical and not just police pocket lining. Think next time about catching a bullet for that overtime pay.
>>
>>39399268
So they should just send you a letter in the mail and hope you turn yourself in?
>>39399290
Nope. An arrest warrant does not force anybody or any corporation to disclose information related to your location. That's why if the police knock on your door and ask if your trashy boyfriend is there and you say no, they'll still search your apartment.
>>39399292
>Stop being dishonest, prick.
Alright, bud, howabout you take a chill pill and accept you may not know what you're talking about. There is a difference between a warrant and a bolo, hence why tactical teams have briefings to familiarize themselves with a suspect before they do stuff. Your average patrol officer is not going to be reasonably capable of familiarizing himself with a single person he's never seen before to an extent he can find them in a public place before said person leaves (especially considering the delay between the location being revealed, interpreted, and communicated to said officer). It might work sometimes, but while it's not working, you're wasting at least two people's time in a profession where understaffing is generally a chronic issue.
>I was almost about to argue that police departments have dedicated staff for interacting with corporations FOR THE EXPLICIT PURPOSE OF FINDING OUT SHIT LIKE THIS
In what fucking department? LAPD and NYPD are not typical of the tend of thousands of Agencies in the country; who barely have enough patrol officers and dispatchers, let alone detectives and other assholes for extraneous rarely useful tasks, who can be defeated by not using social media after committing crimes.
cont.
>>
>>39399378
>preferably in other government departments
Spoiler alert, government agencies almost never share budgets, for good reason.
>https://www.verizon.com/support/residential/account/manage-account/security/security-assist-team
"Served upon Verizon"
>https://www.propublica.org/article/cellphone-companies-will-share-your-location-data-just-not-with-you
"Verizon Wireless will release a subscriber’s location information to law enforcement with that subscriber’s written consent."
>https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jun/06/nsa-phone-records-verizon-court-order
"giving the government unlimited authority to obtain the data for a specified three-month period ending on July 19"
Also, said data is provided to the NSA, which does fuck all for local law enforcement.
>>
>>39399235
>assign someone to stare at snapchat all day
That is literally what they do. are you fucking retarded? You honestly think the police don't monitor facebook, craigslist, instagram, etc. For crime prevention and evidence gathering on known criminals? Your understanding police work is elementary school tier.
>inb4 there is literally no way but swatting a house a judge rubber stamped a warrant for after (((probable cause))) of no one answering the door in 15 seconds to deal with suspicion of drug dealing
>>
>>39399371
>>pay a unit to serve a warrant like normal cops
That's what they do for things not considered high-risk. Which is most warrants, and drug warrants, which makes sense because some drug warrants end up in shootouts with retarded drug niggers. In case you missed the context of the conversation completely.
>>
>>39399401
>You honestly think the police don't monitor facebook, craigslist, instagram, etc. For crime prevention and evidence gathering on known criminals?
Maybe in LA they can afford to do that shit, but in the rest of the country most departments have like two detectives and nobody has time for that shit.
>>
>>39399410
>hey Jim see if known associate Tyrone Wiggins of that guy we're looking for has posted anything on Instagram ,
>on fleek nigga we's getting Popeyes and hittin up my man xxxdibzfreshkingnigga
>yep, it's a crude dialogue but between the mumble rap it seems they're getting chicken and he'll be at that trap house in nigger town later
>well shit, what do we do with warrant to flashbang his grandma
>...serve it?
>I like the way you think boy call up Johnny and see if he wants to make $500 tonight doing (((6 hours of police work))) he's been wanting a new lift kit for that truck of his.

>>39399404
>create high risk situation
>pay yourself more to deal with high risk situation
>use off duty to double pay yourself more because shitsville doesn't actually have a swat team
Eat shit pig
>>
>>39399481
>>hey Jim see if known associate Tyrone Wiggins of that guy we're looking for has posted anything on Instagram
>18 times a day without getting actionable intel 90% of the time
>somehow not a waste of time
You're somehow forgetting that they're still going to need a warrant and are going to do a raid wherever they figure out the guy is heading. Nothing changes except that you're paying someone to stare at social media instead of just looking up where he lives and sweeping him up when he's likely to be home, which works most of the time and doesn't waste a shitload of time.

>>39399481
>>create high risk situation
And the alternative is what? Send them a letter asking them nicely to go the the jail and turn themselves in? Serve said warrant where your cops may be shot at just like any other warrant and hope nobody gets shot? Wow it sure is fun burying your friends because it was just too damn inconvenient to treat it like a rsky scenario.

The point is to not get your guys killed, treating potentially dangerous situations as potentially dangerous helps with that.
>>
>>39390398
>Not having mass explosives wired to your front door

How have you idiots not been murdered in your sleep
>>
>>39399539
in the example?
>they could have just driven to Popeyes

>WE HAVTA DO IT THIS WAY MUH THIN BLUE LINE
> The guy literally turned himself in
>no charges filed
>police murdered people to question a guy about potential drug dealing
Eat shit pig
>>
>>39399613
>>they could have just driven to Popeyes
And somehow get to the specific Popeyes they're going to, because it's not like that's a chain restaurant with many locations, before they leave? Sure, that's likely. Just as likely as Tyrone pulling a gun and starting a firefight in a busy Popeyes, resulting in a bunch of bystanders getting hit. The police generally prefer to find people who might be dangerous in less populated areas for that reason, their home being one of the better ones.

> The guy literally turned himself in
>no charges filed
Well I'm glad you think the police can see the future, but in general, they can't and don't rely on people turning themselves in as their primary method of arrest.
>>police murdered people
No bud, they defended themselves. You can argue they shouldn't have went into the guy's house if you want, but they and you have the right to shoot people who shoot you when you are legally present at a location. I can't blame someone for shooting a guy who's shooting at them.
>>
File: 6961_med.jpg (41 KB, 660x438)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
how the fuck would this not work ??
>>
>>39391309
>police make mistake and bust down my door
>10 minutes later everything is cleared up and the police chief is cutting me a check for a new door
So hard
>>
>>39399539
>stakeouts and patrolling is real police work
>seeing if he checked in on fb at _____ or posted his physical location and plans to be in a public place on Instagram or Twitter is a waste of time and not police work
retarded statist boomer/10

>start altercation
>u have the rite 2 shoot them 4 defending themselves, it's just self defense
Only a boot licker would say the police have the right to murder you in your own home because sgt. Chungo couldn't read a house number.
>>
>>39399708
>cops paying for what they break
lel
>>
>>39399718
It's called threatening them with legal action, and people forget to do it. Losing a lawsuit will cost them more than just fixing it outright.
>>39399709
There's a difference between looking for patterns in his shit once, and constantly monitoring his social media so you can try to follow him in real time using Instagram. One is called investigation, and police do it all the time to good effect, and one is a waste of somebody's time which is unlikely to accomplish anything. The anon who mentioned it was talking about using it to track a guy in close to real time, which is not very feasible without constant surveillance and a team ready to go get the guy at a moment's notice; which is a waste of time if your perp hasn't done something worth sitting six or so guys down and dedicating their entire shifts to finding one person, rather than doing normal police work the whole shift.

>because sgt. Chungo couldn't read a house number
So now you're just making up shit, huh? Or did you just completely lose the plot of this thread? For recap, the original post the police were at the right house issuing a warrant, not a no-knock, doing their jobs 100% the way it's supposed to be done, and a guy mistook them for home invaders and shot at them. Do you expect them, as human beings to go "well the guy we're looking for isn't old so it's not the guy shooting us so we can't shoot back" and just stand there and let a guy shoot them? Holy fuck, I'm going to bed, I can't deal with this level of disassociation from reality.
>>
>>39394219
Both were instances where the felons were given plenty of time to surrender to America's Laws. Both instances the criminal scum decided to further break those laws even though the government shows them far too much mercy
>>
>>39393891
>Gated windows? They'll breach a window if fucking with the door doesn't immediately work. Contingencies on top of contingencies.
Hadn't thought of that. Of course they'd go for the windows.
All the windows have pretty solid wooden shutters for storms but of course I don't keep those closed without reason.
And the ground floor is raised enough that the windows aren't easy to access from outside but I assume SWAT would be able to get their hands on a step-ladder.

Looks like I'll need to look into that security film again. I've seen videos of it taking a good 10 minutes or more to hack through with a sledgehammer, axe and machete.

Don't know anything about building codes preventing homeowners from reinforcing against police. Mine renovations are just there to look nice and survive a storm.
>>
>>39390398
>using a SWAT team to enforce a warrant
Why though? Just send a couple of normal officers with it to the house and if he tries to escape chase his ass down and arrest him, why use the harder option where four people got shot instead?
>>
>>39400222
Because it's more cost effective and safe on those issuing the warrant
>>
>>39394947
>7.5 n*m
That doesn't sound right desu. But I bet the friction sensitivity and flame sensitive are much lower, relatively speaking.
>>
>>39399235
Sounds the like police has an incredible lack of intel sharing ability that they're badly compensating for by mis-tasking a specialized unit.
>>
>>39399539
Even if you don't get actionable intel 90% of the time it's still probably going to be cheaper and lower risk than serving no-knock SWAT warrants.

And you're also being pretty misleading by suggesting there aren't software tools available to make the entire process MUCH easier. You know, like, for the computer?
>>
File: 1536337075261.png (144 KB, 737x723)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
>>39398098
>you've managed to ensure the death of at least two guys (you and whoever you kill). No-one wins
>you and whoever you kill
>No one wins
I disagree
>>
>your door is bashed open
First I wonder how burger SWAT got to my country. Then I wonder how did they bash open a metal door.
>>
>>39390482
Knocked and announced who they are 3 times loud enough that the NeighborS (plural) heard it and understood what was going on. The shooter told his wife to get out of the house prior to the shooting, then proceeded to shoot at the police during a raid for what is most likely an offense of possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony or a weapon involved felony. Police were fired upon and then returned fire. That homeowner is a dindu just like his son. The DA probably feared the opinion of the public and decided to drop charges to avoid a chimpout.
In conclusion, you're an idiot.
>>
>>39400729
>didn't hear them because the TV was playing and he's old with hearing problems

literally in the article nigger
>>
>>39391302
>ruby ridge

I swear it's like people forget such painful lessons the second something shiny pops up in front of them

Daily fucking reminder that Horiuchi said he would fucking shoot Vicky Weaver all over again if given a second chance
>>
File: 1519234335895.png (101 KB, 600x842)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
>>39400830
>but somehow managed to tell his wife to get out befit the shooting started
>it's right in the article nigger
Criminals lie. It's kinda what they do. He's also dead and they discovered the "information" that he didn't hear it from interviews and speculation. You're gullible and intellectually weak. Neck yourself faggot.
>>
>muh freedumz
>government can raid and kill you at any time

THANKS FOR PROTECTING OUR FREEDOM, MILITARY GU- oh wait fuck you, I wish every slave would turn on their slave owner.
>>
>>39400963
lead the way
>>
>>39397360
good point
>>
>>39394204
Nogs are the reason why whitey has to worry about getting rekt by a cop every time he gets pulled over. They have to treat whites and blacks the same to avoid being racist.
>>
File: 1469991043140.jpg (280 KB, 993x755)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
>>39399762
>It's fine for the police to break into your house
>It's your fault for shooting the people breaking into your house
>Implying the police won't shoot you when you round the corner of your own house with a gun after being home invaded "cuz he had a gun protecting muh pig life!"
Guess what nigger pig, serve the warrant normally. "hi Mr. Brown we have a warrant to try and bring your son in for questioning and search your domicile" is all that you needed to do
>But what if Tyrone flushes the drugs
>But what if he runs out the back door and my fat piggy legs can't catch him!
Tough toddies. Raise police fitness standards and stop hiring quasi retarded cops who can't into staking out a house and avenues of egress
>Much better to storm the fucking place with a bunch of off duty cops and get shot and murder someone (also I get paid double+ for overtime and hazard pay so I like playing soldier more)
>>
>>39390398

>man didn't hear the police announcement due to the tv being on
>at 6 am
>search warrant for dindu grandson

what a mess
>>
>>39390482

>without any charges

huh? He was already being served with weapons charges I thought. Did they decide to drop them cause they killed his dad? Is this like familial-criminal reparations?
>>
>>39398098

The police ACTUALLY admitted that they FUCKED UP.

So what you said LITERALLY is fucking retarded.
>>
>>39402466
That doesn't make it OK. That doesn't bring the old man back from the dead.
>>
>>39393951
It isnt. It's a crime to resist an unlawful arrest.
>>
>>39402515
"Citizens may resist unlawful arrest to the point of taking an arresting officer's life if necessary.” Plummer v. State, 136 Ind. 306. This premise was upheld by the Supreme Court of the United States in the case: John Bad Elk v. U.S., 177 U.S. 529.
>>
>>39400371
>cheaper and lower risk than serving no-knock SWAT warrants.
Sure, but I'm not talking about no-knocks, which as I've said, are very very limited in their utility. Normal high-risk warrants is most warrants, because everyone has guns and niggers are dumb enough to shoot the people serving the warrant sometimes. It's safest to be ready for a tactical situation and hope it doesn't become one than to show up in your polo shirt and jeans and hope that it doesn't need to stop rifle rounds for you. Even if you get intel from following them on social media, you're still going to end up serving the warrant at a location like a private domicile, because trying to run up on someone in Walmart with or without a tactical team is a lot more sketchy of a situation than at their home or someone else's.

>And you're also being pretty misleading by suggesting there aren't software tools available to make the entire process MUCH easier
I suggested no such thing. They do exist, but in general someone still needs to be supervising them to decide what intel is actually useful and what's not. Also, computers are bad at reading whatever fucking nonsense modern language has evolved into, so you probably need the guy to look over almost everything just to be sure there's no hidden gems in there.

TLDR; it can be a viable source of intel, but you have to dig through a lot of chaff and will still probably end up busting down his door.
>>
>>39400355
>>39400355
Maybe, but in general their primary form of communication is by radio, with dispatch being able to send them text and pictures if they're in a car. It all hinges on dispatch being able to collate and share that information quickly, and for whoever is getting the information to be able to get it to dispatch quickly. Generally the most information needed is a location and other details are secondary for many emergencies, or very limited from the caller. Typing up a detailed report in addition to the location, which in this case is critical information, takes longer.
>>
File: read.jpg (33 KB, 400x339)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>39401671
>>It's fine for the police to break into your house
>>It's your fault for shooting the people breaking into your house
Holy shit learn to read you retarded nigger. I said to use your brain and not shoot the police because they will shoot you back at best and at worst you'll go to prison for most of the rest of your life.

>>Implying the police won't shoot you when you round the corner of your own house with a gun
There are literally hundreds of videos of police arresting armed people without shooting them, it's all up to the person who's armed. Generally, if the police yell at you to drop the gun, and you do that, they don't shoot you. There are exceptions, but they're exceptions, not the rule.

>hi Mr. Brown we have a warrant to try and bring your son in for questioning and search your domicile
>literally what they were knocking on the door to do
I've already explained why they need to go in if you don't answer the door, so if you want to exercise that thumb of yours and scroll up to learn something, go ahead.
>>
>>39402466
There's a difference between avoiding a chimpout and actually believing you've done wrong. They're not charging any of the officers, so they obviously don't think anyone did anything wrong. Try using some critical thinking skills, after all, you still have to steer on cruise control.
>>
>>39404058
>No one is home
>Let's break down the door to check
>This makes perfect sense to the backwoods volunteer swat crayon eater cop
What about if no one was home
"Hi we broke down your door we had a warrant sowee :c" -shitkickerville pd

>There are plenty of incidents of police only being 9/10ths incompetent and stopping short of murder
Great standard m8

Police playing soldier creates the problem it is designed to solve and is only done so faggot cops can get hazard pay on the tax payers dime. The result is that you faggots keep getting shot and murdering people doing this retarded shit.
>>
>>39393860
*ATF chanting*
>WACO
>WACO
>WACO
>>
>>39404146
As I said, I already explained why they have to check if nobody answers.

>Police playing soldier creates the problem
The problem, as I see it, is that people sometimes shoot the police when they deliver warrants. Playing soldier makes said cops more likely to survive getting shot at, and more likely to get the guy shooting them. If you can find a solution for people shooting the cops knocking on their door that doesn't involve just not arresting people who commit crimes more serious than petty theft, let me know.
>>
>>39404256
>The problem, as I see it, is that people sometimes shoot the police when they deliver warrants.
If it happens one out of a thousand warrants then you're sacrificing the safety of the public for the safety of people who chose the career knowing there was a risk. It reminds me, a while back I saw a website for an organization of cops against concealed carry. To defend this position, they cited a number of incidents where concealed carry holders shot police. There were like five incidents spanning a decade and a half. Sure, it's a possibility but it's not borne out by the numbers.

If a very rare risk (police shot while serving warrants) is traded for a larger risk of innocents getting shot or wounded by police serving warrants, then it's not worth it. And considering in this case, the guy they were after surrendered elsewhere without incident, and charges weren't filed, then what was it all for, the risk turned out to be nothing, and a man is dead.
>we can't risk the lives of cops
>let's risk everyone else's lives instead
There is a balance to be had. It's not the system we have now though, that's for sure.
>>
>>39404404
>chose the career knowing there was a risk
Sure, I work at an airport, that doesn't mean I should cut it as close as possible to spinning propellers to save time. Just because you chose to do something dangerous does not mean you should purposefully put yourself at greater risk than you have to.

>Sure, it's a possibility but it's not borne out by the numbers.
Yet here we are in a thread discussing where exactly that would have happened with or without the tactical team. It did happen, and it does happen quite frequently.

> the risk turned out to be nothing
Hindsight is 20/20. At the time of the shooting they don't know the guy is going to turn himself in, they don't know if he's a crazy motherfucker and when they knocked on the door he took his grandmother hostage because he doesn't want to go to jail. You don't use the least possible preparation for something dangerous, you use the most.

43 LEOs have been shot and killed this year, almost all of which in situations where they are confronting an armed suspect. Many of these are unpredictable, but when you know that you're coming at a guy who might try to kill you, it's negligent not to be prepared for him to do so. Serving a warrant and walking up to a car you pulled over because you think it might be stolen carry similar risks, but in the one case the risk can be mitigated.

The most dangerous thing police do on a regular basis, for example, is domestic violence calls, and the reason it's dangerous is because people know the police are coming, and can choose to ambush them when they show up. Warrants are similar, in that you are going to someone who has a reason to try and kill you, and they probably know you're coming. They, however, are not as time sensitive as DV calls, so you have time to prepare and show up to the situation acting like someone could shoot you.
>>
>>39397927
Refill it daily
>>
>>39404729
I mean, you can re-hydrate it with spit, so I'd say it's just cheaper to spit in there every once in a while.
>>
>>39391416
Imagine getting shot at by an officer for no reason and just standing up to let him get a clear shot because you shouldn't defend yourself

Nicebait you fucking bootlicker
>>
File: 1538578791709.jpg (26 KB, 500x500)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>39399481
>>I like the way you think boy call up Johnny and see if he wants to make $500 tonight doing (((6 hours of police work))) he's been wanting a new lift kit for that truck of his


I know people who think like this
>>
>>39397679
Why not just cum?
>>
AM I BEING DETAINED!?
>>
>>39402447
There was a warrant out for his arrest. After he turned himself in, they questioned him and didn't charge him. Maybe they dropped the charges because they just killed his dad and felt bad, but that doesn't tend to be something prosecutors worry about. They generally just want convictions whether the defendant is guilty or not.
>>
File: atf bait.jpg (38 KB, 768x510)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>39398173
>1.3 billion Muslims held responsible
>>39399118
>you have issues beyond the scope of your average person and should probably wire your entire house with explosives and napalm.
Fuck that's a good idea. You think stuffing pic related with tannerite and leaving it in the living room would work?
>>
>>39391416
>>It’s justifiab to take a cops life to defend your own.no it's not.

Absolutely is. I'm not a criminal and if I think some cop is gone hair trigger mental while screaming at me the minute I'm in fear of my life I'm taking his head clean off if I can. There's no reason for a cop to pull a gun on me instead of just talking to me. The minute that shit starts I'm not having it.

better him than me.
>>
>>39391302
>That's not how it works unless unless

.......You've got some cop on steroids who likes screaming and waving his gun around at people unnecessarily with his finger on the trigger because he's a braindead retard
>>
>>39399212
>ARE U OK
>no
>>
>>39399212
That's the second time that cop shot someone erroneously.
>>
grab guns and ammo, go to elevated position, wait it out
>>
>>39405335
Only if it's ATF or furries.
>>
>>39390398
>how do you react
Since my motion video camera at the end of my long driveway sent a notice to my phone I promptly grab my rifle and fuck off into my innawoods spot where I watch my in home cameras and laugh with hearty keks about the lawsuit from I’m about to bring against the county for trespassing, destruction of property and breaking and entering.
>>
>>39404619
>Sure, I work at an airport, that doesn't mean I should cut it as close as possible to spinning propellers to save time. Just because you chose to do something dangerous does not mean you should purposefully put yourself at greater risk than you have to.
Instead, you're forcing the passengers to get close to the propellers. The point is that your taking risk and offsetting it to the people who quite possibly (in the event of family, wrong houses, and innocent bystanders or people in the wrong place at the wrong time) had no choice in the matter. You have a choice, which means the risk is to be placed on you if anyone. A country that values the safety of its armed enforcers more than its ordinary citizens is a country that's lost its soul and acts contrary to the purpose of a nation in general: to look after the interests of its citizens. That kid who got his face burned off by a flashbang that landed in his crib? He didn't choose the danger. That father who shot at the police to protect his daughter than realized they were cops? He didn't have a choice. That guy who got murdered by the police through his front door by police at the wrong house this year? He didn't choose fucking shit. None of them had a choice in the danger.

Every officer did. The risk therefore should always be on them before any innocent citizen. To think otherwise is savagery and evil, and contrary to the purpose of government (serve the people, not itself). Stack the odds in their favor if you must, but the moment you rationalize the deaths of innocent people who had no choice instead of the people who have all the power and chose to put themselves in (overstated and statistically insignificant) danger? Then you're lost.
>>
>>39405860
This
>Oh just because I work at the airfield you think I should be the one to pull start the prop? you entitled passengers wanting me to do the job I signed on to do

Take a cops rationalization of how their "dangerous" (more dangerous to be a garbageman) means they should be given a free pass for flash banging babies, shooting caged dogs, murdering random people in raids and botch warrants, etc. and apply it to any other profession and it breaks down immediately.
>>
File: 1535664371956.jpg (84 KB, 913x1024)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>39399212
>>39405441
>>
How can you tell if they're busting down your door on accident, in which you surrender and sue, or busting down your door to take your guns, in which case they are no longer your countrymen and you go down swinging? Are you supposed to put a sign on the door or something? How do we know when we've crossed the threshold from police doing their lawful duty and a coup?
>>
>>39404619
>43 LEOs have been shot and killed this year,
Not even that fucking anon but this number is so fucking low it's nearly statistically fucking insignificant. You mean to tell me that out of 700,000 Leo's in the US, not even 50 have died? They're safer than the general population is then, you stupid fuck.
You're a gun-grabber too arent you, one of those fuckers who wants "sensible gun control."
>>
>>39404619
Faggot

>>39406135
You can't and that's the problem
>>
>>39405860
>your taking risk and offsetting it
You're offsetting the risk of you dying to the risk of you shooting the wrong person, which is something you can mitigate with training and tactics. Keep in mind that he alternative is to do this in a public place rather than in a domicile, which is far more likely to cause harm to unrelated bystanders. A home is a far more controlled environment than the baby-care aisle of a Walmart, and makes it much less likely anybody shoots the wrong person.

>the moment you rationalize the deaths of innocent people who had no choice
And where did I do that? I'm not about to say the police, or anyone for that matter, should not be allowed to shoot people who are actively trying to kill them, that's fucking nonsense. In this specific circumstance, they did everything they were supposed to do and made every reasonable attempt to alert the occupants of the building that the police wanted to pay a visit imminently. They cannot control the ability of a single person inside to differentiate between people knocking on your door and announcing themselves as police officers, and home invaders.

What you're failing to comprehend is this: If the police want to arrest a criminal, they have to encounter him somewhere and actually arrest him. They cannot rely on his good conscience telling him to turn himself in. So, since the police have to go get someone, again there is no choice here if the police are doing what their job is (enforce law), it comes down to choosing where to do it. As it turns out, choosing to do it in their target's home is a much smarter decision than trying to nab the guy at McDonald's, for the safety of literally everyone involved.
cont.
>>
>>39406574

Now the second issue you have is that they're doing that with a tactical team, because for some reason you're incapable of separating the presence of a tactical team from a no-knock raid (which as I've said, are very very limited in utility). The tactical team, in this case, served the warrant exactly the same as normal uniformed officers would have, except they were wearing more body armor and were more heavily armed, due to the nature of the suspect. They did everything the exact same way, only they and the people inside were safer than otherwise because better equipment and better training makes it much less likely they shoot someone they shouldn't, and much more likely they survive if someone decides to shoot them.

Remember, if no-one shoots at them, because they've identified themselves as police and only an idiot or a criminal would at that point shoot at them, they're not going to shoot anybody, barring a complete fuck-up on their part. I'm not denying a complete fuck-up can happen, but it's a hell of a lot less likely in a raid or warrant search on a home than in some public place with less well equipped and less well trained people.
>>
>>39394188
>ask for cops to be more competent
>throw tantrum
>>
>>39406135
Generally you should probably know if the local law just banned your guns, otherwise this situation could be a big moral dilemma for you.

>>39406322
>Faggot
no u

>>39406137
>I cannot interpret statistics
That's how many cops have died to gunfire. Multiple times that number have died on-duty from all causes. On average, for every three people shot and killed by police, one cop has been killed in the US. Neither number includes the number of non-fatal injuries, which for police, are much higher percentage because they're almost always wearing body armor and have access to immediate medical care. A good example of this is those two state trooper who shot that black guy on an on-ramp because he was shooting them, everyone lived, but the one of the officers had to be resuscitated at the hospital because he died en-route. I, and anyone else with a brain, would consider that dangerous, even though it's not going to be included in any available statistic.
>They're safer than the general population is then
Consider reasons why that might be the case (Hint: They're wearing body armor and act like they could be shot at any moment, which may have some effect on their ability to survive if they get shot at!)
>You're a gun-grabber too arent you
Fuck no, stop projecting. I live in Wyoming, my man, we love our guns.
>>
File: 3214.jpg (117 KB, 500x500)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>39390398
Mag dump the door with either these or their 3 inch non-hardened big brother magnum crushes. If you go down, make that blue line thinner.
>>
>>39407712
I don't think that would do much to plates, it's not even a 1oz slug. Hell, it probably wouldn't actually kill anyone through IIIA soft armor, though the deformation would put them in the hospital.
>>
>>39408106
It's a hardened 1 oz slug with 3300 ft/lbs of muzzle energy. It will fuck up someone's day in plate.
>>
File: 1537860141607.jpg (16 KB, 217x161)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>39406698
No u
>>
>>39408136
It's soft lead, it weighs a bit less than an ounce, and the muzzle energy doesn't mean much when that's spreading out over a 10x12 area, after going through what I assume is a laminated solid core door (if you're not a cuck).
>>
>>39393997
Get 'em with a mix of scented dildo lube and shredded ballistics gel, that'll keep them guessing.
>>
>>39390398
Around where I'm from, a lot of older houses have a lower floor below the basement because at some point I guess everyone said 'fuck external tornader shelters'. Because of how old they are, the houses also go for less on the housing market. I've had an idea about making a pitfall trap like >>39393997 mentioned, but with a funhouse twist.
>SWAT enters through front door
>welcome mat is industrial stapled to carpet and carpet is stabled to the edges of the big ass hole in the living room
>pulls all of them down
>fall into pitch black basement with around 3 feet of water
>floating ball pit balls on top
>various mirrors on walls
>speakers blare walkie static and vagina monologues or something
>the way up to the floor above it is a ninja warrior curve wall
>possible to climb but not without extreme difficulty and completely obliterated morale
>Get up the wall somehow
>faced by small extended labyrinth of pallet walls and strobe lights
>>
>>39402942
Plummer vs State concluded that a citizen may resist an unlawful use of force, not an unlawful arrest
>>
File: 1535904056657.png (313 KB, 505x754)
313 KB
313 KB PNG
>>39396382
>>
File: 1527821522886.jpg (132 KB, 2000x1333)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>39391302
wrong board, faggot.
>>
File: 1c4uye.jpg (26 KB, 315x315)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>39391416
>>
>>39393860
Enjoy getting wasted by the National Guard.





Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.