[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

ideal gf edition (or bf, i don’t care)

>tfw no weeb gf to spoil with weeb shit even though you think japan is stupid

old >>10039090

>helpful links:
Transition timelines:
http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tagged/tc
Voice pitch analyzer:
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.lilithwittmann.voicepitchanalyzer
iPhone: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/voice-pitch-analyzer/id1302785788
Surgery info:
https://www.ftmsurgery.net/
Bottom surgery consultation guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Wp8TYoHZPSKz5xNAenV0x1qUr2nHnp3ojGWmQwr2cTQ
Passing guide:
http://ftmguide.rassaku.net/
Legal resources:
https://transgenderlawcenter.org/
General FTM information:
http://ftmguide.org/
>>
>>10057040
why do we have to keep having girls as thread pictures, you know its just going to result in a million dyslexic trans girls posting shit
>>
>>10057080
They do that anyway.
>>
>>10056198
That's what confused my dysphoria for a long time, I kept dressing like my "ideal girlfriend" rather than what I really liked/felt comfortable in.
Would I fuck girl-me? Probably not, but I'd at least date her.
>>
you're inviting dyslexic hons when you use pictures like this
>>
File: 1528020206968.jpg (169 KB, 750x855)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>tfw no bimbo gf who's not the smartest, but loves you to death and is loyal to a fault
it's all i want in life desu
>>
ideal partner is my current partner lol
blonde chubby transboy with glasses
>>
>>10057154
>That's what confused my dysphoria for a long time, I kept dressing like my "ideal girlfriend" rather than what I really liked/felt comfortable in.
Explain this a bit more?
>>
>>10057401
Not op but something similar to "I really like these clothes they look fantastic on other girls but yet when I put them on it all seems so wrong, why do I feel this way"

I really like lolita but I love it on other girls and would prefer to make dresses for my gf or trap bf if they liked it because it's just not for me. I've always felt like a man in a dress when I wear one.
>>
i keep questioning if i'm not really trans, like some days i say "nah i'm a girl" but then i feel bad for calling myself a girl/people referring to me as one. and then somedays i just hate myself. feels bad man
>>
>>10057453
>but yet when I put them on it all seems so wrong, why do I feel this way"
But you still did it? At least the other anon said he "kept" doing it.
>I really like lolita but I love it on other girls
What do you like about it? Is it sexual, finding girls hot in it? Like other anon said about "ideal girlfriend"? I guess I'm trying to understand how the projecting the look you're attracted to onto yourself works.
>>
>>10057453
>make dresses
>make
You sew?
>>
>>10057492
its about feeling so disconnected to your body that it feels like a different person. so you kind of embrace it, and end up doing whatever you think is the most aesthetically pleasing with your body, instead of being who you actually are.
>>
>>10057624
Interesting, trans derealization allows you to treat your body as a kind of doll or mannequin.
>>
>>10057492
I only did it for a little while. I was never a dress kind of girl. I was mostly jeans and at shirt anyways. I still like things like florals so I have a lot of fabric that I'll make into shirts regardless if it's feminine it's what I like. So after a certain age I just stopped. It's really easy to protect all I'm not sure why you don't get it. Are you straight or gay? Just find something you like your partner wearing but it isn't your style and wear it. Do they like to wear ridiculous unflattering clothes? Colors that don't suit you? Do they like dressing skintight clothing or loose fitting? If you're goth then try dressing like a sugar princess.

Lolita just looks pretty. I don't find people hot right off the bat I'm not that kind of person so u can't give an answer to that. I love history and historical fashion so I like lolita from a by product. I don't like short shorts and overly revealing clothes so it'd be the same for that.

You've never projected an ideal on to someone before? What about children? Children wear what their parents want them to wear. Would you let a young boy a dress when he's a child because he wants to go to school like that? What about you yourself wanting him to wear one? What would you buy your child to wear?
>>
>guy I know who went on T recently keeps posting pictures of him with a face full of makeup and looking very obviously feminine
I don't understand.
>>
>>10057607
Can't sage on phone but yeah. I like to sew
>>
>>10057707
gay
>>
>>10057711
Wanna be gay together
>>
>>10057704
>guy
son, this friend of yours is what we call a transtrender and she is not a guy
>>
>>10057736
Grow up. Cis men sometimes put on makeup, doesn’t make them women.
>>
>>10057747
lol this thread is full of "men" acting like girls so far
>>
>>10057747
stop replying to the bait
>>
>>10057747
Adding on to this I never wore makeup pre t. I only started wearing makeup once I passed as a guy. I don't wear it every day because my sunscreen is basically like a foundation texture. Sometimes at home only I'll put on a liptint. Plenty of YouTuber guys wear makeup as an actual job. Though I feel there is a difference between the two.
>>
>>10057765
>started wearing makeup once I passed
This is different from Ayydens who clearly don't past posting pictures of themselves that make them pass even less
>>
>>10057698
>I was never a dress kind of girl.
Is it weird to talk about yourself in the past as a girl like that?

>I was mostly jeans and at shirt anyways. I still like things like florals so I have a lot of fabric that I'll make into shirts regardless if it's feminine it's what I like.
If that's all, and you still like florals just as personal taste, then was it really modeling yourself into your ideal gf at all?

I wonder if cis gays/lesbians do it.

>If you're goth then try dressing like a sugar princess.
But sugar princess isn't ideal gf for goths.

>I don't find people hot right off the bat I'm not that kind of person so u can't give an answer to that.
But you can find it hot on the right person? And same with short-shorts and other revealing clothing? Then is that the same attraction you projected on yourself when you were lolita or short-shorts pre-transition?

>Are you straight or gay?
>You've never projected an ideal on to someone before?
I'm in a really confused place right now, that's why I'm asking...

>Would you let a young boy a dress when he's a child because he wants to go to school like that? What about you yourself wanting him to wear one? What would you buy your child to wear?
Interesting questions. But parents project themselves on their children, not their partners on themselves like we're talking about for pre-transition stuff?

Anyway difficult questions. I don't think about kids much. I'd try not to let myself push things on a boy, I think. I'd get him what he wants to wear, including a dress. School is different but at home it would be mean to force gender norms on him imo. What I'd get by default, I guess what's simple and practical. I'd try not to let gender influence that for a boy or girl.
>>
>>10057765
bunch of fucking fujos fuck this general
>>
>>10057816
please, do leave. no one gives a shit about your whining
>>
File: upload.png (253 KB, 800x450)
253 KB
253 KB PNG
>>10057829
>>
tfw i desperately want a biologically related kid but carrying one would not only make me dysphoric as hell for 9+ months but also subject me to social judgement from my trans friends (im truscum and all my friends are too) and from society. im gay, so my partner carrying with my eggs wouldn't be an option. surrogacy is not financially accessable.

if i was in therapy the whole time i think i might be able to deal with it. but it wouldn't end once my kid was born. explaining to doctors that he/she is mine and not adopted, telling teachers, telling the kid when they ask how they were born, telling family members and family friends

im asking myself if it would be worth it. my siblings don't want children so if i don't have any, my bloodline will end with me.

sorry for the blogpost but i had to get this off my chest. is anyone else going through similar feelings? i know i can't be the only trans man having these internal conflicts
>>
>>10057787
Yes and no. I'm a more chill person now so yes it's really weird but it's just a fact if life that in my early teens I was referred to as a girl and tried to live as one.

That's a difference because now I make them in a masculine way, as well as the different types of sewing you have to implement. When just making a flat body pattern and where the different measurements need to be taken. Men's waists are lower and require less measurements overall.
It still was modeling because my type is feminine. I really like feminine girls. I tried to dress that way because I thought I admired that. I'm feminine masculine, such as with the floral pattern. I however like it in a typical masculine way. So when I try to copy something I like, it doesn't feel the same or good.

You know what I had this huge paragraph and it was to big to send so I tried to copy it but pressed cut and I hate myself right now so I'm not rewriting it.
>>
>>10057944
Just do surrogacy when you have enough money. You knew what you signed up for. I'm truscum too but childfree
>>
>>10057944
If your friends aren’t complete dickheads they won’t care what you choose to do with your body. If you want to carry a baby it’s none of their damn business.

I used to be part of the elitist truscum circle when I was younger, but eventually grew out of it. Every trans person’s comfort levels are different. We have people who want to suicide out because they hate their junk so much but then we have guys like Buck Angel who are proud to have a vagina and show it off.

If you have the balls to go through with a pregnancy, then do it. It will suck but if you get a kid out of it, then it’s worth putting yourself through a few months of hell. Tell your friends to eat shit if they have a problem with it and find better friends.
>>
>>10058061
You realize he’d have to save up nearly $200,000 for one child right?
>>
>>10058099
Then just adopt at that point this why some places require you to have surgery to change your gender. I'm biased here to no children so I don't think I can really care enough about this. Why pop out a kid (with all the dangers: incontinence, people will know you're trans there is no secrecy because preggo people look different than just fat, hips breaking, weaker pelvis, etc) when you can just adopt and love them the same. Or actually go through surrogacy which here isn't even that much more like 90-150k in the US (or go to a different country where it's cheaper to do surrogacy you'll be using your own eggs and partners sperm/donor anyways. Don't be a poorfag then. Do the best thing for the child. If you make enough to pay for the surrogacy you'll be able to pay for them in the future
>>
>>10058174
How about just stop caring about what other people do and get over yourself.
>>
>>10058179
Did I trigger you?
>>
>>10057829
Gross
>>
>>10058061
egg retrieval, enough IVF rounds to get the surrogate pregnant, legal fees, and then the actual surrogacy is extremely expensive. we could use that money for a house in a good area, good cars, college funds, etc. so unless we become very wealthy we won't do it.

>>10058174
i've thought about adoption but having at least one child biologically related to me is important. and there are some concerning ethical issues with the private adoption industry in my country. when our child is school aged we'd like to foster and potentially adopt a child or sibling group whose parental rights have been terminated though.

>>10058089
thanks. i do hope my closest friends will be accepting of it. my partner and i might not even be friends with the same group in 8-10 years when we have our child anyway.
>>
>>10058179
lel fucking thoughtless breeder detected
If you can't cough up that kind of cash you've no business subjecting some kid to your poorfaggotry. You think raising and providing for one, correctly, is going to be cheap?

>>10057765
>makeup any more than blemish concealer/foundation
>for any other reason than to avoid looking like a tweaker or teenager
>any time other than for important picture-taking or interviews
???
>>
>>10058470
Never said I left the house bruh. Some times it's just for my enjoyment. I don't take Tumblr pics though. Like I said sunscreen is enough for me

What's your point because I agree with you?
>>
>>10058470
i don't know why you think not wanting to spend over 100k on surrogacy means i'm going to be poor. i'm aware that children are expensive to care for, over 230k by their 18th birthday. and it's why i'd rather save that money to give my child the best life they can have.
>>
>>10058647
You factoring college education into that too? I doubt it.

Honestly speaking you're very underestimating how much a child costs what if they want to play hockey? That's skates, equipment, etc over the years. 230k is only 12k a year. That's nothing when childcare is 12k or more a year. Plus diapers, clothing, etc
>>
>>10058780
in america the government pays for most of the cost of a born child.
>>
thank god being a tranny gives me a good excuse not to have to bother with procreation and all the inevitable drama and stress of child rearing. i'll leave that to the breeders thank you very much
>>
>>10058795
I work in childcare. That's bullshit. Head start is only for federally poor people who make well below poverty level and also the family is usually on WIC. This ends at about 24k a year so if you're that Anon you're a poor family with no business having a child
>>
>>10058825
be real anon, we are tranners in this gen...we all poor
>>
>>10058831
Speak for yourself only
>>
>>10058647
Why are you even responding to that shitty bait anon...

I’m the person he initially replied to.
>>
>>10058887
richscum
>>
>>10057358
>loyal bimbo
Does this real?
>>
>>10057944
Freeze eggs until you have more financial security? Convince your siblings to be a surrogate for you? I've had the same thoughts about wanting genetic kids not being able to afford a surrogate (no siblings) but I'm probably going to die single so whatever.

>but it wouldn't end once my kid was born. explaining to doctors that he/she is mine and not adopted, telling teachers, telling the kid when they ask how they were born, telling family members and family friends
Say you used a surrogate, then lie and say you used an egg donor but want to keep which of you the sperm came from secret. Tons of gay couples do that.
>>
how foolish of me to think i had seen the last of cystic acne on my face, the part of me people spend the most time looking at
>>
>>10059430
Dress like a jackass and have huge weird hair so it won't be.
>>
>>10057944
>want a biologically related kid
why would you want to bring something into existence when they have the chance to suffer? So you can see something that has your eyes?
>>
>>10057358
I’d kill for a girl like this, too bad most of them only want masc black men with a 12-inch schlong rather than a white ftmanlet
>tfw no girthy uncut dicc to shove between a braindead thot’s overfilled lips
>>
>>10057401
I had a hard time telling "this looks good on me" apart from "this looks good on a girl"
Basically, I didn't actually feel comfortable or happy with my appearance but, since I was basically playing dressup with ideal-gf, I thought it was okay.
After some other factors made me realize I actually feel like a straight guy and should look into this transitioning thing, I couldn't even see this ideal-gf-doll in the mirror, it was just a dude in a skirt.
>>
>>10057765
I'll admit that I wear makeup, but it's only because my skin looks like shit otherwise.
The whole point is that you do it in a way that no one can tell you're wearing it. I don't do eyeliner and shadow and lipstick and all that shit. I don't mind if guys do, I've seen cismen Youtubers try to do makeup in a more "masculine" way, but it's really tricky to avoid drag/trender territory.

>>10057944
I've always wanted to be a dad, but I don't have the equipment for it even if I went through some kind of perfect bottom procedure.
Also if you're on T, don't even bother thinking about pregnancy. It will render you infertile after some time, if not put your kid at a massive risk of birth defects.
>>
>>10059706
>girthy
asking to get teeth scraped down your shaft desu
>>
>>10057453
I can relate to this very well. Always tried dressing like the girls I like but it only felt wrong to me. Then I realized I'm a guy and just dressing nicely like a dude made me more comfortable.

I think I used to confuse attraction and wanting to be like a person/admiration for a long time.
>>
>>10060035
>I think I used to confuse attraction and wanting to be like a person/admiration for a long time.
Interesting hearing this because it sounds like me when I was discovering I was a lesbian, and then trans. What I thought were fixations/idolization of popular pretty girls in middle and high school were actually crushes. I tried dressing and acting like them but in the end I felt like shit about myself and reverted back to my brother’s hand-me-downs.

I wonder if this is a common lesbian/ftm thing or if it’s only within my old ass generation of early 90’s kids. The mid-00’s weren’t very gay friendly.
>>
>>10059792
>I had a hard time telling "this looks good on me" apart from "this looks good on a girl"
You were so derealized you could only see yourself/your reflection as "a girl", not as you? At least on some level?

>I couldn't even see this ideal-gf-doll in the mirror, it was just a dude in a skirt.
Realizing you were trans switched you from not recognizing your reflection as yourself, to being dysphoric over it showing you as a girl?

What were the other factors that made you realize you felt like a straight guy?
>>
>>10060251
>You were so derealized you could only see yourself/your reflection as "a girl", not as you?
Not that guy, but pre-T I could never manage to fully wrap my head around my reflection being me even though obviously I knew it was. The pretty chick in the mirror making all the same movements and facial expressions as me just seemed too wrong to feel real.
>>
Can you have both dysphoria and dysmorphia? Pretty sure I have both but they feel very different from each other so I'm not sure if one causes the other. I already have a very obsessive, compulsive, perfectionistic personality so developing BDD would make sense, I think.
I however am scared that it might trick me into thinking I'm a troon.
>>
>>10060222
>What I thought were fixations/idolization of popular pretty girls in middle and high school were actually crushes. I tried dressing and acting like them
I wonder if gay/bi ftms get this for guys, on top of wanting to dress male out of dysphoria.

Actually, I wonder if pre-transition mtfs get crushes on guys they mistake for idolization/fixations.

>>10060290
Did you get the same sense of wrongness with photos or anything else?

Is your mirror self-perception normal now you're transitioning?
>>
>>10060441
>Can you have both dysphoria and dysmorphia?
Yeah, like thinking you're fat when you're actually skinny or some shit. Trans guys seem especially prone to that particular kind, so I think it might even be related and a result of female bodies having naturally higher bodyfat than male bodies. Throws off perception to have higher bodyfat than you know you should for your fitness level.
>>
>>10060464
I did, yeah.

Now I definitely see myself in the mirror. When I was earlier on T it felt weird that I looked younger than I was, but I still processed me as me as soon as I started looking male.
>>
>>10060473
For me this partially used to be the case before I realized I was trans and that T could change my body shape.

But I'm also way too obsessed with my fucked up nose. It's like it ruins my face. Unlike the transness this isn't a feeling of wrongness or strangeness but a feeling of strong dislike, even hate. It's so odd.
>>
>>10060529
That just sounds like regular body dysmorphia. Life sucks so being trans doesn't guarantee you won't have other more mundane problems on top of everything else.

You sure it isn't just that you have a weak chin? I used to think I had a big nose until I realized my chin just falls short of being even with my lips and that makes my face look unbalanced from the side. With a normal chin size suddenly my nose looks masculine and normal in profile, so I'm researching chin implants.
>>
>>10060251
>You were so derealized you could only see yourself/your reflection as "a girl", not as you? At least on some level?
Generally. It was like seeing your character in a video game.
I could recognize that the thing in the mirror was under my control and I had to take care of it, but I didn't see it as myself.

>Realizing you were trans switched you from not recognizing your reflection as yourself, to being dysphoric over it showing you as a girl?
Not quite, one of my issues with the reflection in the mirror was that it wasn't exactly what I idealized. It definitely wasn't me, but it wasn't really a girl either, I was just trying to mold it into one and it wasn't working.
It took me until age 19/20 before I noticed that it wasn't normal at all to basically play Character Creation with your body.

>What were the other factors that made you realize you felt like a straight guy?
Well one of the easiest things for me to identify was that I was attracted to girls, so if I'm dressing as a girl, that makes me a lesbian, right? I spent several years being as aggressively gay as I could but I could never really click with other lesbians. Lesbians have certain characteristics of women that they focus on and a certain way that their attraction works, I can't really explain it but it is different from straight guys. So I constantly felt off from the rest of the lesbian community, while relating a lot more to straight guys.
Every time I had a crush on a girl and fantasized about it, I'd always want to be her boyfriend, not her girlfriend.
>>
>>10060676
>before I noticed that it wasn't normal at all to basically play Character Creation with your body.
What do normal people think when they try clothes in front of a mirror?

>Lesbians have certain characteristics of women that they focus on and a certain way that their attraction works, I can't really explain it but it is different from straight guys.
Interesting. If you can't explain exactly what the attraction difference is, can you describe examples of how you failed to click with lesbians or did relate to straight guys?

>Every time I had a crush on a girl and fantasized about it, I'd always want to be her boyfriend, not her girlfriend.
What was the difference in the fantasy, that made you boyfriend?
>>
>>10060894
What's with the armchair shrink shtick?
>>
>>10060894
>What do normal people think when they try clothes in front of a mirror?
I don't mean just trying on clothes, I mean in general. It's not normal to see your reflection as some fake/simulation and the real you is just off somewhere else.

>can you describe examples of how you failed to click with lesbians or did relate to straight guys?
I do remember once instance of someone linking a video of some girl doing lumberjack shit, and every girl was just soaking her panties over how hot it was, lesbian-gaze, etc. Every fucking lesbian I knew was into that kind of thing, even if their type was normally femmes or hard butches or whatever. And I just didn't get it at all.
Inversely with straight guys.. I don't know. Like every time I'd overhear guys talking about their girlfriends or what they look for in a girl, I'd just relate to it a lot more. Like I said, even if both cases are attracted to girls, what they look for is very different (and I don't mean relating to reproduction). It'd be an interesting thing to look more into, but I don't have the patience for it.

>What was the difference in the fantasy, that made you boyfriend?
Just how I pictured myself.
>>
>>10060954
Same question I was going to ask. I'm the original replier from earlier and concerned why this person is still here
>>
>>10060954
Self-examination. I'm trying to figure out how much I relate to the character creation experience.

>>10060959
>It's not normal to see your reflection as some fake/simulation and the real you is just off somewhere else.
I'm not sure how much I feel like this. What was it like when it changed?

>Like I said, even if both cases are attracted to girls, what they look for is very different
Anybody got examples? Times you realized what you look for in girls matches straight guys more than lesbians? Vice versa too, if that's happened occasionally?
>>
>>10057468
Same, I get sure I’m trans then feel guilty because I make a hot girl
>>
>>10057468
>>10061398
> then feel guilty because I make a hot girl
Why would you feel guilty over that?!
>>
>>10061421
Because I’ll be an unattractive dickless manlet
>>
>>10061127
You'll never be able to relate to other people so you either have it it you don't. It's all internal and other people's stories won't help you find out what's inside yourself. You're looking for false positives that way
>>
>>10060568
My main issue is that my nose is fat and wide as fuck and it really looks massively retarded because it doesn't fit my face. Doesn't help that I have really tiny eyes so it all just looks like a half blind person tries to cobble something together.

It makes looking at attractive cis dudes anguish because holy fuck, what I wouldn't give for that life. (Interesting enough attractive cis guys always triggered me and made me jealous as fuck whereas pretty cis girls really just made me flustered and ashamed).

I know I need to talk to my therapist about this but I'm terrified I'll mess up my chance of transitioning because he will start thinking the tranny shit is a dysmorphia issue also or he will end up wanting to fix the dysmorphia first and postpone my access to T and surgery even further which would probably kill me.
>>
>>10059828
I'm on T but there have been some studies and it doesn't make you infertile or even affect the quality of your eggs. Those are old myths before we knew a lot about hrt. You can go off of T until your hormone levels are in female range (it doesn't take long) and you're ovulating and then have a healthy kid. You can start T again right after.
>>
tfw your hand hurts from masturbating too much
>>
>>10061051
Probably because I keep replying. Sorry.

>>10061127
>I'm not sure how much I feel like this. What was it like when it changed?
It never changed, it was always there even when I was a kid but I just went with it.

>>10062078
>(Interesting enough attractive cis guys always triggered me and made me jealous as fuck whereas pretty cis girls really just made me flustered and ashamed)
Same here. I had some brief instances where I thought I was into guys before I realized the guys I was "attracted to" just had qualities that I wanted.
And I don't know if it helps with your face issues, but people always exaggerate the negative qualities of their face. Basically you don't look as bad as you think you do, you just analyze your face much more than anyone else ever will.
>>
so who’s gonna buy this lol
>>
>>10063267
I would buy that if I didn't dislike Buck Angel so much! I just generally find him repulsive on a mental level.
>>
>>10063395
Why?
>>
>>10063267
I got one last week, but I also bought the smaller kiss x since I was certain my bottom growth wasn't gonna fit the buck off. Can't say I understand how to use them, but it's either it takes practice or I really am just that small even after 9 months on T.

tfw never be hung for a transguy. Is this how cis dudes with pencil dicks feel?
>>
>>10063624
He just strikes me as kind of a douche!
Plus he's very right wing in his opinions on trans women and men (which I am not)
>>
File: werwerw.jpg (133 KB, 1626x832)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>10063797
Use fewer exclaimation points online, the excess intonation reads as very female.
I'm a bi ftm and Buck has always been a big inspiration of mine, with the whole gay porn thing and being extremely masculine. I'm pretty right wing and don't want bottom surgery too. I find him to be cool because he's one of the first to do the FtM thing so publicly when the only other figure we really had was fucking Chaz Bono's candy ass.
>>
>>10063797
Buck is fine. You’re just an oversensitive retard, like the hons who get triggered over Blaire.
>>
>>10062078
Yeah, I'd definitely avoid mentioning it to a therapist until you're transitioned, they're stupid like that. Maybe by then you'll feel better about it, though. Wide nose and small eyes sounds masculine, maybe once the rest of your face masculinizes it'll fit better. If not you can get therapy about it then.
>>
>>10063267
Looks like garbage. Most onaholes have holes way smaller than that, it's a shameless cash grab from a chaser-pandering jackass.
>>
File: 1526629983671.gif (1.39 MB, 200x150)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB GIF
>>10063902
>he's one of the first to do the FtM thing so publicly
hmm yes, the ftm thing of liking it up the vag. such accurate representation. how grateful we should all be for this hero
>>
>>10062078
You could go to a different therapist for the dysmorphia part. Some of them work online through skype if you don't want the local one dealing with the trans shit to find out.
>>
Friend told me they knew a was a girl because they studied me
Never said anything until it came up in convo
about some other topic
>Hips (can't help bone)
>Way I think (what)
>Get to close to people when talking (maybe I should wear my glasses more)

This is what outed me and I thought I was stealth. Fuck man WTF does thinking like a guy even entail I've been stealth for years have other people known and not said anything...
>>
>>10065717
Are you sure this person's your friend

>WTF does thinking like a guy even entail

Uhhh... ask Jung or something
>>
>>10065768
They definitely are. I think at least

Who's Jung
>>
transboys are cute!
>>
>>10065717
Admittedly I can clock other transmen really easily because of the hips and thighs, cismen are never that shapely.
But that's also genetics, I was blessed with narrow hips.

The way you think, you can at least argue that it's because you were raised by girls. That's what I do and it is true.

Third one though, not with you there. If anything I back away from people in conversation and I hate when they step closer to me, it's fucking weird. I hope you're not the type that touches people when you're talking to them.
>>
>Dated transguy for 2 weeks
>Broke it off because of Dissociative identity, Bipolar disorder and 5 others
>Was happy for the first time in at least 10+ years

I'm attracted to F2M/Masculine females but where should i look to date more?

I'm 24 and new to the dating scene and a chubby boy (Started going back to the gym, so that's going to change in a few months)
>>
>>10065852
Honestly speaking I can clock all trans people, I think it's because we know what to look for, but she is a cis girl. I actually was shocked when she asked me. It felt like my stealth was a lie.

I was raised by women actually. 2 grandmas, a single mom, and an aunt. Honestly i don't think in typical girl way? I'm very logical not over emotional and a 'just get it done" person. I'm just a bit confused what "your thinking process is like a girl's" entails.

Nah it's just because I'm a blind fuck. I like to see people I'm talking to. I only touch people on the back awkwardly if they say something that's supposed me "concerning" and I don't really care about it issue
>>
File: 1492293846091.jpg (263 KB, 1643x1648)
263 KB
263 KB JPG
>>10065852
Hips in what way? My hips are on the wide side for a guy but my waist is almost as wide and my thighs are slim. Overall I have a boxy shape, always hoped that means it isn't noticeable. Pic not me but similar.
>>
>>10065912
>Honestly speaking I can clock all trans people

>that confirmation bias
That or you're constantly assuming cis people are trans. Most trans are obvious when you know what to look for, but you're kidding yourself if you think you can clock all of them.
>>
>>10065875
>F2M/Masculine females
0/10 bait
>>
>>10065921
Where I go for medical it's basically a tranny clinic. Cis girls don't look like mtf, and neither do ftm for cis. (The wrist and scars are kinda good giveaways. I see a lot if trans people, more than I think the average person would. It's all in the leg shape. Even I admit that.
>>
>>10065959
>tfw no scars and wrists and hands the same size as my male relatives
>tfw wear pants
kek
>>
>>10065959
Why would anyone who wasn't early in transition go to a tranny clinic? You can get hormones anywhere once you get started.
>>
>>10065968
I'm talking about srs wrist aftermath

>>10065974
Easier to get there. They do informed consent, arrange all letters for surgeries, have a pharmacy in house and cover all medical costs/mones until 26.
>>
>>10065916
Nah that's fine.
Usually after the fat redistribution does its thing, it's harder to clock.

>>10065875
>Dated a guy for 2 weeks
>broke off and was happy for the first time in 10 years
I think you have more issues than where to find your next bf.

>>10065983
Not that anon but you missed their point. Everyone at a trans clinic is going to be easy to clock because they're all barely starting out.
You could be running into people that have been on hormones for 5+ years and not know it because they fully pass now.
>>
>>10065983
I'm saying you're getting a seriously warped idea of what the average trans person looks like from only seeing people who just started out. I've seen older guys who don't pass for shit, but I've also seem older guys who pass fucking flawlessly. Never someone who just started, though.

Trans people pass to trans people all the time. You've seriously never seen someone talking about feeling awkward that their openly trans friend thinks they're cis?
>>
>>10066003
>Nah that's fine.
Oh good. Should have been able to guess that from seeing cis guys with my body desu. I guess I'm paranoid.
>>
>>10066053
The way I said it, I can see why you would be.
But if you can find a lot of cis dudes with your body shape, you're good.
>>
>>10065983
pretty sure meta is more popular than phallo
>>
File: tumblr_whatever.jpg (361 KB, 1280x1226)
361 KB
361 KB JPG
>>10057704
tumblr really hates this graphic ("dysphoria is not a prerequisite") but seriously...

the actual transmen I've met are some of the coolest and most interesting guys I've ever met. They have fascinating careers and really take care of themselves and they're nice and courteous as fuck. They treat transitioning as a minor medical problem that takes medication to treat while they're going on their way through life. Basically they take transitioning as a solution to a problem which they want to solve as quickly and painlessly as possible so they can get on with their lives.

The space-children I've met are just embarrassing. They treat "transitioning" as a personality in itself without thinking of anything else they could do with their lives; they are bitter and hostile and dress like kindergartners. They treat transitioning as an expression, an identity, which they never want to succeed in or end because it generates so much attention and they could never deal with the regular lives of regular people (including regular FTMs)
>>
>>10057747
I guess, if you're Brandon Flowers. Not if you're Greg the Publix Cashier
>>
>>10059706
ehh 99% of cis guys have the same problem so welcome to the "You Could Have a Decent Personality" club

human existence is a pitiful and humiliating prison no matter what
>>
>>10066836
to be fair, the entire picture is kinda wrong because it equals being young with being fake trans, i havent yet met a single person whos over 20 and acts like a skye apart from nonbinaries, but this is about ftm and not that whole hellhole. you also need to be at least a few years on t to even look like damian, and very few trans people are going to act like a normie guy until they pass that well, they either try to pass as female to feel safe or overcompensate as a guy.

the whole thing basically boils down to "youre a 16 year old who makes stupid decisions and is trying to experiment with your identity which makes you fake trans"

i mean, it has a good point about fake/real trans people, but i doubt appearance has that much to do with it, and behavior is a much bigger thing. there are too many nondysphoric faketrans people who transition and "pass" while still behaving like cis women, and too many kids who think they arent trans because they dont fit the ideal image of a trans guy when theyre 14 years old
>>
>>10057704
Lol same

>t. got perma-banned from "uwu soft boi" subleddit because I commented on a post that was just a random picture of some female with a mascara beard- mascara beard like a rachet drag king or some shit- saying it was disgraceful

To be fair I still wear makeup technically every day bb cream/ whatever to cover the landmine that are acne scars on my face but some of these people man.
>>
>>10060290
>The pretty chick in the mirror making all the same movements and facial expressions as me just seemed too wrong to feel real.
That sounds really cool though. You could make her jerk off while you're jerking off
>>
>>10060441
What specifically do you feel that seems like dysmorphia?
>>
>>10060529
>But I'm also way too obsessed with my fucked up nose. It's like it ruins my face. Unlike the transness this isn't a feeling of wrongness or strangeness but a feeling of strong dislike, even hate. It's so odd.
Can I ask what's wrong with your nose? I'm really curious.

I hate my nose too and I think it is dysphoria, but it just adds to the whole disorientation feeling of seeing a nasty stranger in the mirror
>>
>>10060954
It's called a conversation. Better than cis men asking us what our wet vaginas feel like for the 5000th time
>>
>>10061398
If you do transition take hot videos beforehand. You'll thank us later

I don't mean porn "hot", I mean actually hot: Look directly into the camera and say something sweet like "It's so nice to see you. I missed you so much."
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 220x229)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
Damn my haircut is fucked up. The person I went to gave me a distinct style and when I went back to her for a trim she gave me essentially guy haircut #2 (which doesn't suit me, it makes me feel Butch) and I lost any length I had to to get the same haircut I'd have to grow my hair 5cm back to where it was. Do I email her boss?
Pic very much related. What I had. Now I have a Butch haircut essentially
>>
Hey, my dudes.
I’ve got a few questions.
I’ve been on test for about a year, can I get more bottom growth?
Any porn I’ve seen with ftms they’ve all got outies, I’ve got a complete innie rip. If I can get more bottom growth is it possible to get an outie? I’d at least like to have something down there tiny or not
>>
>>10067581
It really looks like someone slapped a potato on my face. It's big too but that wouldn't bother me if it was at least more defined. There's a lot of things about my face that drive me crazy, some of which are related to dysphoria, but that's the worst.

And yeah, when I look into the mirror it's the most bizarre thing. But on days when I feel somewhat not so bad looking I'm still not satisfied because it's still as if I'm looking like a stranger.
>>
So I recently got top surgery and my surgeon thought it was weird that I kept nipple pigment. I think it looks a bit strange but he said it’s rare so I guess that’s cool?? Has anyone else kept pigment and do you like it? Does it change after a year?
>>
>>10068077
That sounds cute though. I bet you're cute. Sorry for the bad feelings.
>>
>>10068102
bruh you look fine, its literally the same haircut, your hair is just 10x thinner so it looks different. just style it a little to make it poof out or whatever and itll look identical.
>>
>>10068247
It's two different hairstyles because I used to have the one in the picture. Trust me. It's not my hair this time it's the cut she fucked up. can't poof out a fucking haircut when your hair is only 3cm long. Don't tell me it's the the fucking same.
>>
File: nodding.gif (1.84 MB, 250x188)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB GIF
>>10066845
>human existence is a pitiful and humiliating prison
>>
>>10067646
When somebody asks a bunch of questions in a detached way like that I always wonder if they're a radfem trying to gather shit to argue against on their blog or something desu.
>>
>>10068017
>I’ve got a complete innie
Same. That isn't because of anything related to size, though, it's just dependent on how the rest of the anatomy down there is shaped. You might already have average or above average growth, when I did the pull straight out and bone press method they use in studies I was shocked to find I'm actually significantly bigger than average. I'd have never fucking realized pre-op because it's all buried in there and also under a mound of foreskin so I can't use onaholes or anything like guys who are technically smaller than me. It's the worst. At least meta will come out a good size, but it's fucking torture having to wait until then to stick my cock in something.

If you measure and find you're still not happy with the length I think it keeps growing a little past a year, though. Some guys use topical DHT but that causes balding and might not even work, so watch out.
>>
>>10068456
>when I did the pull straight out and bone press method they use in studies

What?
Can I use that for fucking or jerkoff? How's that called?
>>
>>10068521
It kind of hurts and it flops back down when you aren't pulling it, so for sex no. For jerking off just jack it in the normal downward position if you're pre-op.

They use the bone press method for studies with cis guys too, that way the results aren't skewed by bodyfat or degree of erectness since the latter varies depending on how turned on you are and who the fuck is turned on in a laboratory?
>>
>>10068541
What is the bone pressed method?
>>
>>10068456u
Could losing weight help??
>>
>>10068564
>>10068568
The bone press method is when you grab the shaft while standing up, hold it as parallel to the floor as you can, and pull firmly but gently until you can't anymore. It's only for measuring accurately.

Losing bodyfat does reveal more length yeah, but the mons pubis will probably make more fat there than a cis guy would have even if you're thin. There's a mons resection procedure you can get with meta to fix that.
>>
>>10068598
Oh, and when you're pulling push the ruler into the fat around the base of the shaft as hard as you can of course .
>>
This might be a creepy question but how do you guys keep your pubic hair? I trim mine with fuckin scissors, I know it’s stupid but I’ve done it since I was a kid
>>
>>10070149
T made me look like Chewbacca so I have no idea where my pubes begin or end, I just have lustrous hair all over my entire body.
>>
Been on T over a year. No chest or stomach hair, still completely smooth. Hardly any changes in the thickness of my leg/arm hair.

Is this normal?
>>
>>10070205
Probably genetic. I've noticed trans guys usually have a fuckload of body hair compared to cis guys but after a year and a half I just have a tiny bit extra chest and stomach hair. I almost had normal male body hair levels pre-T though so that came as a surprise. Genetics can be weird.

Hairless is more aesthetic when you're ripped and that's what I'm shooting for so I don't mind though.
>>
>>10070205
just a cismale passing through. I am naturally hairless on my chest back and belly, and have light arm/leg hair. Don't sweat it you will still pass fine.
>>
>>10070205
it might be your genetics, some ethnicities are just less hairy. or your T levels could be low. has your doctor checked them?
>>
>>10070149
I have a special pair of scissors Just for my pubes
>>
>>10070368
I use kiddie scissors :/
What are your scissors called?
>>
>>10068008
The biggest distinction I've seen between male haircuts and butch haircuts is the length. Girls usually leave the sides or back longer. Shave those and you're good.

>>10068017
Usually you don't reach maximum growth until 3-5 years, so you have time.

>>10070149
I shave just because my pubes stab at my junk and it hurts.
Shaving's getting harder as T's doing its job because the area with hair is getting wider. I can't figure out where it stops on my ass now.
>>
>>10070149
i use an electric razor on a longer setting. with bottom growth i have to keep mine pretty short or they stab my dick lmao
>>
>>10068017
pump it. i use a head pump on mine. you should do that for about 10-15 minutes a day and you should get some more length.
>>
>>10070617
Can anyone confirm or is this bull?
>>
>>10070727
it worked on me and my boyfriend (we're both ftm)

i thought it was bull too desu. mine grew quite a bit though after about a week and my bf's is at about 3.5 inches hard now

if you do it too much or too long it can damage the tissue though.
>>
>>10070727
If the extra size were more than temporary every cis guy on the planet would do it.
>>
Who else is struggling from /bingeeat/ here. I've taken up purging some times

But honestly I don't know how to over come it. Last year I made a ton of progress but since Jan I've gained back 4kg and I haven't lost anything. 4 years ago I also lost 60lb by just honestly restrictioning too much (<800cal a day) but gained it back. It's hard knowing that it's just lack of will power but I don't know why the last of will power happens. It's not from carbs because I barely eat them and I don't eat sugar either. I binge on anything, today it was cheese sticks, the last time it was just cooked ground beef, before that donuts, then almonds.
>>
Hey guys. I don't remember if I asked this in a previous thread, I've honestly been kind of out of it the past few months.

Recently I bought a harness, one of those strap ones and I'm not the brightest fuck at the party, but there is a strap that hangs in the back and I'm not sure what it's for, I think it's something to do with stp, but I'm not sure. Shown in like pic 8.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F163079621153

I'm too much off a wuss to contact the store owner bc I don't want to seem like a moron.
>>
Does being on T cause any chest shrinkage?
>>
>>10071660
it can, but dont expect any huge difference. its why a lot of surgeons advise being on T for at least a couple of months before doing top surgery, especially if you have a chest size thats almost viable for keyhole.
>>
I recently got a new job and it's great, but my new boss was kind of dismissive about me being trans "it's nobody elses business, you can tell whoever you want but maybe not -certain religious co-workers here- and you're going to get misgendered bc you have to work with them." Now my last job was super progressive and I was there for almost 3 years and half the employees still fucked up my pronouns. So a part of me is like.. Just suck it up. You need this good job to pass and take care of yourself but then another part of me is really annoyed that other people's comfort always comes before mine and that I'm always one getting sidelined. And I feel like if I stand up for myself I'll get labeled a sjw or be seen as a burden. This isn't just with my job, but in public too. Sometimes I get 'he' and other times I don't. I don't get triggered or anything like that but it just makes me feel like I'm selling out my gender or not doing enough or that in not valid. I'm not here for therapy or a 411. I kind of just needed to vent.
>>
>>10071668
why do your coworkers even know youre trans? do you not pass?
>>
>>10068017
some people get growth spurts even after a year on T. ive grown more in my second year. if you're overweight, getting to a lower body fat percentage might help since fat can kind of hide it. pumping regularly may help.

once you're two years on T you can try DHT cream but it comes with risks of androgenic alopecia if you have the genes for it. and if the dht receptors in your junk are already maxed out you won't get any additional growth from the cream. it's kind of expensive and a last ditch effort but some people get growth from it.

ive heard from multiple guys that they got growth spurts after oophorectomy. my friend grew a half an inch longer afterwards. it's because you have no more estrogen production. so if you're planning on getting that done it might make you grow more.
>>
Where do you even get dht these days? I checked all saints recently and they are out of stock
>>
>>10072582
all saints is the only place I know of. :/
>>
>>10070149
I bought an electric trimmer after using scissors like a caveman for years, it's so worth it
>>
How to talk like a straight guy and not a flamboyant fag?

t. straight
>>
>>10074020
>How to be chad.
Well, 90% of straight cis men don´t know that as well...
>>
File: pa6xstAuHl1qefrloo1.jpg (226 KB, 1080x1080)
226 KB
226 KB JPG
tfw no further in transition bf to bully me with his fit body
>>
>>10070824
I'm the opposite. I'm on antibiotics that suppress my appetite and I forget to eat.
>>
>>10070617
Some transmen won't experience much growth the first year. I didn't notice growth until the third year in. Everyone is different though.
>>
>>10070149
electric razor with a trimmer. corded ones are cheap but the cordless ones are the best.
>>
>>10070824
I stuffed my face with nearly 2500 calories worth of McDonalds late last night, but that’s because I’ve gone full anachan within the past couple months and most days I don’t eat above 300 calories if anything.

I’m still bloated and feel like a pig, even though I haven’t eaten anything today.
>>
What would happen if one were to use a SARM rather than testosterone? And what is everyone's thoughts on andractim or just DHT in general?
>>
Anyone else struggling with finding a new name? I've been going by one for a few months and it's fine but now I'm considering another one. I just don't want to bother my friends and ask for them to get to used to something new again.

Is it normal that this is so hard?
>>
>>10074797
I'm struggling to decide on a middle name but even finding my final first name took me half a decade desu. It's pretty normal.

Don't put your friends expending a tiny bit of effort over you having a name you're happy with for the rest of your life, though.
>>
>>10074797

Don’t feel like you need to look like your name. Pick something that you think sounds good but isn’t too flamboyant or ends in -ayden
>>
>>10074797
I considered naming myself Jet so just don't pick anything that bad
>>
>>10070824
You're disgusting and should seek professional help.
>>
File: IMG_3821.jpg (32 KB, 366x399)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
Everything sucks
I'm completely in the closet but told my mom I want to change my name soon
But at the same time T is so far away
And even if I get T I'm literally 90 pounds so I don't know if that's good for my health (family has history of heart issues I dunno)
But that sliver of doubt about T makes me feel like an Aiden which in turn makes me doubt if I should even change my name
Just kill me lads, I've wanted top surgery since I was 12 and puberty kicked in but I still feel like such a trender
Going on /v/ and seeing them yell about how much they hate trannies doesn't help either
I want to be normal but I also want to be me if that makes any sense
Oof
>>
I think the only way I'm going to pass at this point is if I just dress andro and claim I'm an Ftm instead of mtf.

Like my features 50/50 but I don't pass as female but I think I could totally pass as a female that's transitioning to a male.
>>
>>10075429
Dyslexic mtf strikes again
>>
File: awootism.jpg (3 KB, 125x125)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>10075429
>>10075536
fucking goddaaaamnittttt!!!!! welp, hello /ftmgen/
>>
>>10075541
Hey. Also I think you should just try and pass for female. If you’re androgynous people probably won’t think anything of you correcting them. Are you on hormones?
>>
>>10075554
>Are you on hormones?
yeah, about 12 weeks in now, I know it's pretty early but I'm 23 now so I'm scared it's too late.

I mean, sometimes people give me a weird look when i walk out of the mens bathroom, idk what that's supposed to mean. sometimes i think maybe i just passed for that split second.
thanks, for being nice, anon!
>>
>>10075559
Of course, us trannys gotta support each other. I think the bathroom is just a weird atmosphere in general. When still used the ladies restroom I got weird looks and I looked entirely female. Pretty sure it’s just an awkward place so don’t worry about that too much
>>
>>10075582
>When still used the ladies restroom I got weird looks and I looked entirely female.
huh, why?
>>
>>10075603
Honestly I dunno I figured it’s just the weirdness of going to the bathroom right next to someone else and that that’s just weird in general so they felt awkward. I dunno maybe I looked like a freak. If you’re androgynous though you should be fine. There are some really butch woman out there and nobody questions them. I’m sure you look more feminine than plenty of women
>>
>>10075407
There is no normal
Do what makes you comfortable
You don't sound like a trender to me, if anything your knowledge of it disqualifies you from being one.

But you might get disapproved for T due to your weight, depending on what your height is.
>>
What do you guys think of the Reiko BS? It's giving Robots an excuse to harp on MtFs and they're conveniently forgetting about you dudes.
>>
>>10075429
Honestly pretending to be each other is probably the best way for non-passing mtfs and ftms to "stealth"
if the cis treat us like our old sex, then we'll just decide our old sex, just like we'd have decided our presenting sex if we passed
>>10075536
>>10075541
honestly thought she posted here deliberately because of pretending to be ftm
>>
>>10074797
Why not use your birth name? The division between boy and girl names is rapidly becoming meaningless. Girls are Hilary and Eliot and Ashley, boys are Ryan and Madison and Loren.

The idea of "renaming" so you're a "new person" is so archaic and such a pain in the ass. It totally ruins the concept that "You're still you", you "just learned more about yourself". You change your name and you're saying "I'm not me without a short haircut and constant attention to my gender decisions" which obliterates your entire life for no reason. Just be Jen or Kylie or whatever and be a boy. Don't get stuck in 1990s memes about what you have to do to be "you" when you literally have to be you whether you like it or not
>>
>>10074797
>>10074864
>>10074930
>>10075224
if it's not in the top 40 male names from your birth year you're a Skye sparkle princess instead of a boy. Be a boy. All boys your age have boring-as-hell names (especially if you're white). You don't get to take the best elements of sparkle-princess and the best elements of a guy. Being a guy is about being miserable and lonely and depressed and unimpressed with superficial decorations and names and still dragging your dull claws through the mud and still surviving. You can't be that if your name is Kaiye or Sephoroth or Jaelyien or Khroyn or Asheon.

You can definitely be that if your name is Steven or Jim or Evan or whatever. Picture fists in mud. Picture being hated and rejected and knowing your defense against rejection is to move on in misery without saying a word. Picture a name no one will remember, and you'll stop being a meme, and what's more, you'll be a man, my son
>>
>>10076110
>No I will not post pics.
But do, though. You know you'll love the feedback
>>
>>10076105
this is literally worse advice than telling someone to change their name to aiden
>>
>>10076105
Your post would’ve been much more useful if you erased everything you wrote and put “I’m retarded” instead.
>>
>>10065246
He is literally the male version of Blaire white. (Or maybe Cait?)
>>
>>10076779
What’s wrong with that?
>>
>>10076105
Not him but I legitimately hated my birth name, aside from it being girly as hell, it was difficult for people to spell and pronounce and I didn't agree with my parents' mindset when giving me that name. Cis people change their name for those reasons all the time, why can't we
>>
>>10076105
My birth name is pretty fucking gay. I hate it.

>>10076111
I actually want to go by a name that was popular during my birth year because I love being boring and uninteresting (And I'm in Europe so calling myself Aiden or Skye would be twice as retarded) but I'm still torn between three of them and asking my friends to change all of sudden makes me feel like a fag.
>>
>>10075824
>they're conveniently forgetting about you dudes.
can be a good or a bad thing depending on the situation
>>
>>10076111
>Being a guy is about being miserable and lonely and depressed and unimpressed with superficial decorations and names and still dragging your dull claws through the mud and still surviving.
>Picture fists in mud. Picture being hated and rejected and knowing your defense against rejection is to move on in misery without saying a word.
I like the cut of your jib
>>
>>10077060
what was it, i like girly as hell names?
t mtf
>>
>>10076111
I actually went by John for a few years but it somehow never stopped sounding fake on me, so I asked what my mom would have named me and she gave me a non-top 100 name that fits much better. Women, amirite?
>>
>>10076779
Blaire dicks people on camera?
>>
>>10075903
>Honestly pretending to be each other is probably the best way for non-passing mtfs and ftms to "stealth"
It's brilliant desu.
>>
>>10076105
t. Mr. Priscilla Anna-Marie Smith
>>
>>10078074
That’s how I picked my name too. It’s pretty aydeny but it’s the name I would’ve had anyways and I’m named after someone so I have an excuse
>>
>>10078138
>>
My name is Dane and I always have to tell people twice and even fucking spell it sometimes but I've been using it for 8 years now so it's kinda a part of me.
I went by Carter at this job I had for a while and couldn't answer to it so it made the whole thing Extra bad.
>>
>>10078154
Dane is better though Carters not awful. Dane is more firmly masculine I guess cause there’s plenty of girls named carter. Tbh I dunno what I’m saying anymore. Both are cool. You’re cool. Good day sir
>>
>>10078139
A name can only be truly Aideny if nobody your age was given it, so unless your parents are time travelers asking them is a safe bet even if they're weird hippies. It would actually look a little odd if weird hippies had a kid named Mike or some shit, come to think of it.

For anyone who can't ask his parents because they're shitheads just ask some other old person. People love being asked their opinions about shit like that.
>>
>>10076105
Yeah, because a name like Kathryn Michelle (my first and middle name) would be totally normal for a guy...
>>
tomboys are painfully apparent to be females, emotion based and unrelatable
mtfs are relatable, perhaps because they can relate to the male experience, but not sexually desirable
now i know softbois/transtrenders/skyes are frowned upon here but do actual femboys (female) exist perhaps laying muddied amongst the pretenders?
>>
>>10078190
i dub thee Johnny
>>
>>10078208
Seconded. Somebody take up this mantle that I could not.
>>
>>10078181
I don’t think there are a lotta people around my age with my name but there’s at least people older. My mom would’ve named me said name because some old dude with it lead to my conception. Anygays, do aydens use older names that you don’t hear anymore?
>>
>>10078218
>some old dude with it lead to my conception
Share story.

>do aydens use older names that you don’t hear anymore?
They use baby names. Something like Jedediah or Norman would stick out but not in the tranny way.
>>
>>10078201
Prolly. I think the problem with the trenders isn’t that they’re feminine, it’s that they often don’t wanna transition and will show of their tits and their womanly figure while calling themselves “best dad” or whatever the fuck else. It’s chill to be feminine but when you purposely look female that’s when it becomes a problem
>>
>>10078246
What the fuck is with the young people calling themselves mom/dad trend anyway?
>>
>>10078208
>>10078217
That’s my cousin’s name (full name Jonathan) and also two of my uncles and both grandfathers. I’d be the fifth John/Jon/Johnny in my extended family.

My mom wanted me to be Geoffrey if I was a boy since it was her grandfather’s name, I might change it to that and go by Geoff.
>>
>>10078255
playing house

>>10078257
geoff is a shit name imo but passes very well
>>
>>10078257
>Geoff
I hope you wear polos and khakis constantly regardless of the weather or whether you're in bed or the shower.
>>
>>10078257
How about go for Jeff/Jeffrey? Geoff is painfully Martha's Vineyard like >>10078270
Said
>>
>>10078201
they exist, but if you want to be one you have to actually take testosterone and take care of your body (shave, exercise, have a good diet etc) the way a cis femboy would instead of taking the "shortcut" of not transitioning at all and just dressing like a soft boy uwu and maybe getting top surgery, because unless you have god tier genes youre just going to look like a tomboy. the low t dose is a meme too, take hormones like every other ftm and just do the things you want with your body, having a male hormonal system doesnt somehow make it impossible for you to take care of your appearance.

>>10078255
i think its because the mcelroy brothers are popular on tumblr and they often call things a x boy or call characters dads or something, and because theyre cis guys in their 30s every faggy ftm is gonna try to "pass" by imitating the least masculine sjw cis men in existance
>>
>>10078270
My brother was born a couple years before me in 1993 and went to high school with a boy name Geoff. He was a normal public school kid who played baseball and had a lot of friends. No excessive polos or khakis, he came by our house a lot and always had on jeans...

Not sure where you got that stereotype from, it’s a slightly uncommon yet normal name.
>>
>>10078298
ok geoff we get it you like your beige name
>>
>>10078302
I’ll gladly name myself that just knowing how badly it pisses you off, anon.
>>
File: 1520557446238.jpg (55 KB, 758x426)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>10078302
>>
>>10078236
I won’t share my name cause it’s pretty identifiable, so I’ll just use anon.

So my mom was a trouble maker and had lots of mental health issues. She got a boyfriend when she was pretty young and ran away from home with encouragements from her boyfriend
They ended up homeless and stayed at this place for teens who got kicked out.

Anon was a therapist at the shelter and saw them often.
Mom and boyfriend got into intense fights because of his manipulative nature but being a scared teen mom stayed cause she didn’t think she had other options
One day boyfriend hits her and mom wants to go back to her parents. Conflicted she talks to anon about it.
He tells her that if she leaves him now he’ll eventually die on the streets.

Mom stays.

Eventually they get jobs and move into an apartment. Boyfriend is constantly getting fired. Mom gets knocked up with sister.
Mom becomes stay at home mom while boyfriend is still struggling to keep a job.
Boyfriends friend whose been couch surfing and selling his ass for a place to stay asks to stay with them.
Boyfriend says yes. Mom is furious as they have a baby in the house and she doesn’t want strangers around. They fight. It’s decided that friend can stay for a while.
Friend has a girlfriend who often comes over and yells at him and hits him, though he never hits back. He doesn’t even defend himself, just takes it. Mom wittiness all of this as shes home all day and becomes sympathetic of friend.

Mom discovers that boyfriend has been in a sexual online relationship and is pissed. One thing leads to another. She has sex with friend.
Boyfriend catches them and is furious but gets called out for cheating so he isn’t too mad.
They live with this weird dynamic for a while but Mom only has sex with friend.
Eventually Mom wants to be with friend and boyfriend says that she needs to have sex with him one more time because she betrayed him.
So he basically rapes her.

There’s more. Gimmie a min
>>
what's it like growing up as a girl??
>>
File: 1505076350245.png (166 KB, 517x480)
166 KB
166 KB PNG
>>10078345
>best of both worlds

does this look like nonbinary general
>>
>>10078381
whats it like growing up as a gigantic faggot?
>>
>>10078393
what the fuck when did those become a thing
>>
>>10078381
Grew up in a traditional conservative family with parents from bumfuck Alabama. Basically, I was treated like an incapable retard by my father and my mother’s dream for me when I grew up was to be barefoot and pregnant with a rich husband who provided everything for me and my 7 children while I did all the housework.

Yeah, glad I’m a man now and haven’t spoken to those freaks in years.
>>
>>10078370
Cont.

She finds out she’s pregnant but doesn’t tell anybody. Friend tells them that he’s going back to his home town to be near his family and tells mom she can come with.
Mom wants to go but she has a kid with boyfriend and possibly another. Mom thinks back on what Anon had told her.

Mom stays.

I’m born.

Mom eventually goes back to her parents and they help her and boyfriend buy a house. They’re not exactly in a relationship but they stay together cause of me and my sister.
My mom gets a job and meets a girl.
Not boyfriend sleeps all day.
Sister takes care of me.

Mom brings home girlfriend one day and sister and I love her. Girlfriend and not boyfriend constantly butt heads. Not boyfriend spanks sis and I and yells at us and girlfriend just won’t have that.

Eventually not boyfriend finds a girlfriend and knocks her up. He loses interest in us and moves away with his new family.

Girlfriend moves in with us. Girlfriend has a stable job and is kind.
Mom and girlfriend have their ups and downs but they raise us pretty damn well.

Das it. Sorry I kinda just started venting there
>>
Sorry I killed the thread, guys.
We can go back to talking about trenders shitty names and pubes now
>>
>>10078404
idk pls don't bully!

>>10078415
how did your father treat you like a retard?

>tfw kinda like your mother's dream
>>
>>10078444
>>10078370
Do you think maybe you’re trans cause you have daddy issues?
>>
>>10078618
>>
>>10078444
>Not boyfriend spanks sis and I and yells at us and girlfriend just won’t have that.
but your mother let him?

how old were you and sis then?
>>
>>10078298
Probably TV. I'm just taking the piss, it's a fine name.
>>
>>10078267
>playing house
That makes so much sense it's amazing desu.
>>
>>10078370
>>10078444
>He tells her that if she leaves him now he’ll eventually die on the streets.
>Mom thinks back on what Anon had told her.
Holy fucking shit what an incompetent monster. Like congratulations on existing because of that and everything but that's still really not the kind of person somebody should name a kid after.
>>
>>10078511
He was very vocal about the fact that he doesn’t believe women are as smart as men or capable of making enough money to support themselves and their children without the help of a husband. I wanted to be a STEM major when I was about to graduate high school but he insisted I become a school teacher because according to him that’s what women are best at, working with kids. My mom was an idiot and went along with it because that’s what her parents raised her to believe about herself.

Tbf they were from a much older generation, my mother had me when she was 48 after having the rest of my siblings over a decade before me because she and my father don’t believe in birth control.
>>
>>10078662
She was still very emotionally unstable, she didn’t like it but she was also working most of the time. I was about six and my sister was was about eight.

>>10078760
Yeah it’s pretty fuckin weird but she was adamant that’s what she wanted. She only told me the full story after I’d already had the name legally changed and had been using it for a while. If I’d known then I might not have gone with it
>>
Is Leonard an OK name if you have no European or Spanish roots?
>>
>>10078991
Seems like only the kind of name an old man would have and it's not especially common. It's abnormal names like that which can out you. Maybe Leon? Or just Leo?
>>
>>10078991
Sounds perfectly American to me. Or UK or Australian or whatever.

>>10079033
I really wouldn't worry about something like that desu. It is old mannish but old man names aren't a tranny thing. People would be falsely thinking they saw trannies constantly if they assumed everyone with an unusual name was one. Leo and Leon would almost be more typically trans because they're more cool and attractive sounding.
>>
File: 1388629879372.jpg (22 KB, 500x445)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
That's what I was worried about. They both sound good, but imagining a 40-year-old gook named "Leo" or "Leon" is somewhat difficult. Guess I'll scrap it/continue to think, thanks.
>>
>>10079070
Leonard would be fine imo, it's just Leo and Leon that would sound off.
>>
>>10078927
>she didn’t like it
what did she do about it? what did the gf do for that matter?

how have you and sis coped with it afterwards?
>>
>>10079098
Gotcha, thanks. It helps to get outside opinion, since the only Leonards I've ever met where older white men and I didn't want to name myself something very clockable. Cheers
>>
>>10078991
I had a gerbil named Leonard
>>
>>10079099
Mom didn’t do anything. Girlfriend yelled at him and lectured him and he stopped.
I was pretty young so I guess I don’t remember much and wasn’t too affected. My sister has similar emotional issues to my mom and still lives with her
>>
>>10079102
Yeah, older sounding names happen plenty, it's just baby names you want to avoid. I don't think you really have to worry about it being mostly a white guy name either desu, most names in a mostly white country will belong to white people, doesn't mean anything. Even FOBs give themselves new western names most of the time, so there's definitely nothing weird about an american born asian guy with an american name.
>>
>>10079104
RIP

>>10079130
That's a huge comfort. A few of my FOB friends have some more uncommon English names, but I'm only 2nd gen, not FOB, so I wouldn't have the same excuse. I hadn't thought of it from that point of view but you're absolutely right. Thanks!
>>
>>10079119
>My sister has similar emotional issues to my mom and still lives with her
:(

glad you escaped less scathed tho
>>
>>10079181
Yee it’s nice cause as long as I have a job no matter how shitty my moms super proud but I wish my sister could get out of her funk
>>
>>10078618
>no dad?
>be your own dad
>>
>>10079153
No problem man.
>>
>>10079102
I know a 17-year-old Leonard. He’s named after his father, who goes by Skip, so young Leonard goes by Skipper.
>>
>>10075559
>sometimes people give me a weird look when i walk out of the mens bathroom
people look at men weird in general. everyone's assessing where you fall on the creep scale. It's exhausting

when you're a girl you belong everywhere and nobody minds you being there. different experience for guys
>>
>>10079620
They're also assessing if you're dangerous or up to something shady or criminal. It really is exhausting.
>>
>>10079033
>Maybe Leon?
This is a good name if you're black. If you're Asian/Hispanic don't even think about it.
>>
>>10079303
This is at play in my life, not that I don't have body/gender role dysphoria, and it sucks knowing that I was so quick to embrace being trans (13) because of this and not because I was particularly self aware.
>>
>>10071694
I've not been on T that long and my voice isn't that great. I get carded as both male and female. ie, I confuse people. My job is mostly phone based though, they never see me in person.
>>
>>10080090
my advice is, try to pretend youre just a cis guy with a weird hormone inbalance, unless they already know youre "female"/trans. people are pretty ready to believe that, especially older people who dont know anything about what a trans person looks or acts like.
>>
>>10074088
>those ayyyyyydyn earrings
Every god damn time.
>>
>>10080683
I have earrings like that and I like them but everyone else thinks they’re lame and aydany
>>
>>10074020
Keep a steady tone of voice. Limit your emotion that enters conversation, and keep were contact but don't stare. Don't use faggy body language.
>>
>>10074797
ive gone though quite a few names. i started with using the male version of my birth name and while i liked it, it didnt feel totally right (it was also technically unisex so i got fed up with people spelling it the female way when i gave it to them)

i ended up legally changing it to a 100% male only name, but even now sometimes when i give it out people do mental gymnastics to spell it a feminine way

just experiment. some people will get mad if you change it constantly, but youll find the one eventually.
>>
>>10078074
i wish i couldve asked my mom, but i was an accident and she literally named me at the last second after i was born kek (she chose a really shitty name too)
>>
>>10078381
rape and molestation.
>>
So you have a guy you'd love to look like or trade bodies with? The ultimate goals and cause of envy?
>>
File: 1524995605905.png (471 KB, 600x600)
471 KB
471 KB PNG
>>10057040
>ideal gf
chubby girl who laughs at my jokes but can also make me laugh
>>10078381
it's disgusting and i applaud anyone who lived through it
>>
>>10082257
greentext
>>
>>10083213
Dude honestly Rami Malek is goals.
Unfortunately I’ve got birthing hips and thighs that could suffocate a dinosaur
>>
>>10083213
young danny elfman
>>
>>10083519
>no
>>
>>
>>10083956
>>
>>10083213
Andrei Arlovski
>>
>>10084023
Exactly. I just wanna be a beef lord
>>
>>10084078
Ham God
>>
>>10084133
Meat Deity
>>
What's y'all's t level? My doctor said I could increase mine from .4 cc to .5 cc of 200mg 1cc

However he told me I can go back down after 2 months if I thought I was experiencing some feminizing effects since I've been on .4 for like 2 years now. If your dose was too high what kinds of things did you experience?
>>
>>10084727
Get an anastrozole prescription, 1mg on shot days, but ask for a 1/day script. If the once per shot dose doesn't work you won't have to get it rewritten, and if it works you get 6mo+ supply of pills for dirt fucking cheap.

My weekly dose is 80mg and puts me at 800-1k at its lowest, 100mg will put me at some retarded high level.
>>
>>10084825
A what prescription. Are you mtf?
>>
>>10084920
Anastrozole prevents the conversion of T to E, anon. Aka no surprise feminization after you t shot
>>
>tfw no ftm bf to stick their dick in my mtf bum
>>
>>10084727
.4 cc per week? Every other week? Are you taking 200mg or are you saying the vial concentration is 200mg/ml?

If you're gonna be asking dumb shit about your dose can you take 10 seconds to actually write what your dosage is instead of spurging up a bunch of random numbers and expect people to know what you're talking about? We get posts like this every fucking thread, please learn how the fuck to communicate what dosage you are on if you actually want responses.

Also your doc should be ordering labs to actually see your levels and not just leaving your dose up in the fucking wind. And don't listen to that fucking idiot if you test is too high you need to go down not start on e blockers.
>>
>>10085031
>that fucking idiot blah blah blah
Feminization/ excessive E can still happen even with normal male range numbers, retard.
>>
>>10085031
hes clearly saying that 1cc is 200 ml, and hes taking 0.4 cc
>>
What's up bois
I'm looking to buy my first stp packer. Since I'm not american and I'd have to import it and shit, I don't really want to have to try out lots of stps before I find one that's actually good.
What stp would you recommend as a first? I was thinking of getting the Number One, but I'm not sure
>>
>>10081330
It’s okay, people will just assume you’re a fag
>>
>>10085086
>hes clearly saying that 1cc is 200 ml, and hes taking 0.4 cc

Clearly you didn't understand it because that doesn't make sense either.

I assumed that he meant 1cc is 200 MG (1 cc = 100ml okay) because 200mg/ml is the most common concentration but that doesn't mean anything. It could be 100mg/ml, we have no idea. He still doesn't tell us HOW FREQUENTLY he is taking it. Once a week. Twice a week. Once a year? I have no idea.

Every fucking week people ask shit like this. Maybe if yall are so fucking dumb you don't even know what dose you're taking you shouldn't be on testosterone in the first place.
>>
>>10085093
where are you from? trans things have been spreading quite a bit lately, so it might be possible to find a place that sells stps close to you, so you dont have to pay 20 dollars for shipping.
>>
>>10085093
The jimmy is what I have. I’d post a picture but blue board. I got caramel. I don’t use it though, every time I try I end up peeing down my leg. I think it’s harder to use when you have an innie, just a hypothesis though

https:// www.ftmpitstop.com/phone/jimmy-stp.html
>>
>>10085141
I only know ones from the USA, Russia, and Singapore
>>
>>10085170
http://transitionftmuk.co.uk/stp-devices/ i just googled uk-based ones and this was the first search result, so there are definitely things outside of those three countries. to be fair several of the links are for cis women to be able to pee standing, so they dont look very penis-like, but not all of them.
>>
>>10085031
Take the fucking salt out of your vag Jesus Christ you don't have to be a dick. Thought I'd ask a light hearted question. Thought I mentioned it but I guess I didn't, most people who have questions like that isn't at a maintenance level for two years usually. per week, and the concentration is 200mg per 1cc which should be fucking obvious in my original question. He does do blood tests every 6 months (because I've been maintenance level for two years) I don't have to get it checked up often. We meet up yesterday, he took my blood test, and since I had a concern he said I could raise it for two months if I felt it made me worse just go back down to my before maintenance level. I meet with the guy every 6 months.

So as my original question because you can't fucking read what are some of your doses and some effects you feel if your dose is a bit high.
>>
Reminder not to bake new bread until this one falls off the board
>>
I just failed 4 out of 6 subjects and i had been studying all this semester
just shot me on the fucking head plox
>>
anyone ever seriously considered conversion-therapying yourself?
>>
>>10085633
Yes, all the time. Denial stopped working though.
>>
would it be worth it to go to a therapist who is anti-transitioning? i dont even know how i could find anyone in a lefty city who wouldnt just tell me to start hrt
>>
>>10085346
That’s stupid. The thread is slow enough when it is bumping. When it isn’t it’s practically dead.
>>
>>10085705
maybe if you can find one who actually knows stuff about being trans and dysphoria, but its about as likely to find a therapist pro-transitioning who can help you understand yourself as it is to find one whos anti-transitioning. you should be able to just go to a pro-transitioning therapist and tell them you still arent sure and that you want them to help you figure out if youre "really" trans or not.
>>
>>10085716
Thems the rules son
>>
To any of you who have had a cis guy, post op trans guy, or pre op trans girl as a partner
Did you feel any dysphoria over seeing your partner's genitals?
Yknow because they have the part you should've been born with right there in front of you, isn't it hard to think about?
Or is it not an issue?
>>
>>10085757
I make my own rules
>>
>>10085758
gf is pre-op. yes i do have trouble with it. we often joke that we should just swap brains.
>>
>>10085758
i dated a trans girl and the issue did pop up occasionally

luckily she had a small cute feminine penis, so not much to be jealous of
>>
>>10085758
Genital dysphoria is for aaps. Real ftms don’t care about their junk.
>>
>>10085809
real ftm also dont give a shit about trutrans/aap, go back to /mtfg/
>>
>>10085837
The only real ftms are gender critical and disapprove of the deluded fujoshits that make up 90% of these threads.
>>
>>10085865
im so sorry the terfs dont let you consider trans people rational human beings, but this isnt the place to talk about your stockholm syndrome
>>
I'm revamping the OP again to be a little more definitive, anyone have links and resources they want to add? I added stuff like the legal resources, updated the surgery link, consultation guide, added the voice pitch analyzer, but I'm going to make it look a little more organized now.
>>
>>10085904
wasnt there some ftm discord people were advertising a couple of threads ago? it would be a cool idea to have it in the OP, or make an official /ftmg/ discord channel, since the majority of people who post here are regulars. if /mtfg/ can have one, so can we.
>>
>>10085914
Not including a discord link in the OP. They always get oversaturated with chasers and mtfs if it's left public like that.
>>
>>10085931
fair, you could always make it so people have to get approved before they can post, but it might be more trouble than its worth. i would be willing to help moderate if someone is interested though.
>>
>>10085946
Nah we tried that along with one of our sister servers, it was pretty exhausting. Lot of fakers, banned 3 different MTFs who posed as FTM for some reason. They kept it up for months, god knows why. If you want to start your own server go for it, but there's a good reason why it's not in the OP.

Anyways I'm talking about helpful links. General information you'd want people new to the general to look at. Preferably not tumblr links, though it's fine if it is.
>>
>>10085960
ah, shame. im fairly new here so i didnt know about that. i would love to hear about the mtfs though, how did you find them out in the end?

i dont know any helpful sites, ftm resources are few and far between, and the only ones ive heard of are transboi tumblr blogs and a couple of obnoxious youtubers. but, maybe next thread we could organize an FAQ of sorts, since the same questions seem to be popping up every thread, and put a link to them in the OP?
>>
>>10085992
We could start organizing an FAQ in the next thread if you'd like, since we're more or less at the end of this one. If I don't get any links I'll finish this up and get the new thread up soon.
>>
New thread:

>>10086042

>>10086042

>>10086042

>>10086042

>>10086042
>>
>>10086090
>>10086091
>>10086113
See this is pretty much why discord links don't go in the OP.
>>
>>10086123
i wish we could have at least one thread that doesnt immediately get covered in shit
>>
>>10057944
Had multiple existential crises about this, I have to rationalize it like this.

Humanity is a bush.
Some branches of that bush bear fruit and some only bear leaves. Others die.
This is a necessary function of the bush, not just to have berries but also to produce some branches that die or only have leaves.
Do you understand what I mean? We as a part of humanity are the metaphorical non-fruiting branches of the bush. I'll help with my friends' kids or something, that's the only contribution to humanity I can make without destroying myself and my life.

Came up with this metaphor while smoking a cig and laying down under a blueberry bush the morning after having a huge crisis about this issue, so that's why the metaphor is a bush. It could very well be a tree or other branching plant.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.