[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: The-Woods.jpg (803 KB, 960x640)
803 KB
803 KB JPG
Cis Lesbian General (/clg/): Innawoods Edition

As my 60th birthday is approaching, I've started taking a liking to spending time innawoods. What about you? Do you have a nice forest or park nearby you like going to? Have you spotted qt animals whilst being there? Been an (un)official girl scout and spent a night out camping at the fireside? Does your city's park have a statue of an Amazon that's known for being a lesbian cruising spot, too?

REMINDER
Sage.
We've had an influx of trolls lately. Do not reply to bait. If they say something infuriating about lesbians or they say they're a bishit or a male (inc. tranners) do not reply. They're here for (you)s.

Discord: https://pastebin.com/P644WESi

Recent News:
>newfag discovers this hellsite
>anon is considering cramming to make cash fast
>sexually frustrated anon needs to visit Europe
>rumours that Supes left us because she acquired gf
>autistic anon gives dating tips
>anxiety anon's doc appointment went well
>we got two dubs followed by three sequential posts
>how to friends
>what does /clg/ like in a girl, except for the obvious tongue?
>anon wants to marry Burgerbrit's adventure mummy and become her other mummy

Previous thread: >>10069333
>>
>>10077008
Not a lesbian, but how does a 60 year old end up on 4chan?
>>
>>10077039
Not a lesbian or one of our gaybros? GTFO.
>>
>>10077089
oh stop
>>
>>10077008
are you that 59yo mtf?
>>
>>10077095
Fuck off tranny

>>10077125
You too newfag. Get.
>>
>>10077159

you seem like a bitter person
>>
Friendly reminder that the shitposting edition of /clg/ is still active at >>10069484
for your shitposting needs
>>
>>10077008
I really like taking strolls in nature! I don't live in a very wooded area so it's mostly in parks and small hidden bits of green, but whenever I get a chance to get out of town, any forest is welcome!
Also I like collecting leaves so it's always nice to go out there
>>
>>10069333
>>10069484
>>10077008
WHY ARE THERE THREE DIFFERENT /clg/ THREADS AT ONCE
>>
>>10077008
No anon cannot have my biker bestie adventure mom. She's all mine
>>
can someone sum up the dating tips the autist sent? I still have no idea how to craft a fist message ever
>>
File: 1507372778674.jpg (24 KB, 590x550)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
It's only Wednesday. Hold me, Germanony.
>>
>>10077165
no because if nobody tells males (which includes trannies) and bishits to fuck off, they will start to think they are welcome here which they are not and will never be. they need to fuck off to their own generals which is why they exist. this thread is for XX CIS LESBIANS only.
>>
Why are there so few women exclusively attracted to other women?
>>
>>10077400
Where did you hear that?
>>
>>10077435
It seems like there are many bisexual and 'mostly gay' ladies out there, but very few 100% lesbians. Like, I often hear from "lesbians" that they're a little bit attracted to men sometimes.
>>
File: 4454902_460s.jpg (53 KB, 458x372)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
today's my b-day clg, I'm 22 years young.
been a pretty average day so far, have to study for finals and friends aren't around so no partying for me, but I'm content overall.

been jamming a lot to Rex Orange County, Phum Viphurit and Boy Pablo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYyT-TjrmC8
enjoy and have a good day!
>>
>>10077494
Interesting, I wonder why is that? In my area, so far I only met 100% lesbians (mind you, only a few, and I don't frequent things like gay bar so that's really just a few girls in my circle), but I guess it's different elsewhere
>>
>>10077506
Happy birthday anon!
>>
File: 1513760000915.gif (875 KB, 350x278)
875 KB
875 KB GIF
>>10077506
Happy birthday!
>>
>>10077506
My birthday is tomorrow, not 22nd though, but nobody cares [spoiler]because not cis[/spoiler]

I normally just lurk but I felt like mentioning. I won't visit this thread tomorrow though because I don't think I'll cope being told to kms on that one day.
>>
File: 1526016182489.gif (119 KB, 500x500)
119 KB
119 KB GIF
>>10077585
>>
>>10077585
hold in there anon, we love you
>>
>>10077612
>we
you mean only other transhits like you.
>>
>>10077585
I won't cuss at you anon, no need to point out not being cis though, that's like wanting to start a fire.
>>
>>10077612
You don't though, most of you are like >>10077593 or worse.

That's even assuming you're cis at all and not just trying to sow harmony.
>>
>>10077655
nah I'm a tranny bb you're in friendly company
>>
File: 1523510300530.gif (208 KB, 1000x1000)
208 KB
208 KB GIF
>>10077655
>>10077667
I fucking hate all you trannies and tranny sympathizers.
>>
WORK WAS HARD AND I WANT TO DIE WHY ARE THERE SO MANY THREADS
>>
File: 1452422391841.gif (1.14 MB, 300x200)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB GIF
supes, please PLEASE come back with our new board ready so we can get away from these perverted men
>>
>>10077691
The other one was made by a male (i.e. a transhit)
>>
>thread specifically for cis lesbians
>transbian anon willfully ignores this and comes in anyway then tries to get people to pity him for how horrible these actual lesbians are being to hi
Kys tranner.
>>
>>10077712
oh okay.

tfw no gf
>>
File: 1504652506664.png (131 KB, 528x321)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
>>10077723
>>
File: 1527813590410.jpg (81 KB, 578x960)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
How to spot trannies (i.e males) on clg:
>usage of emoticons
>keeps saying "I love you"
>overall give out that creepy feel from their post when they think what they post is what a cis female will say or think
>"clg is being mean again"
>tries to change the conversation when we call them out on being trannies/males
>won't post vocaroos to prove they are not males because "excuses"
>keeps begging cis females to post pics while refusing to post pics themselves
>>
>>10077650
I know. I don't know why I did it. Maybe I want to be hated?

>>10077667
Then you can't say "we" cis lesbians love me. They don't, they want me to kms.
>>
>>10077373
autist here. Usually I just say something like "hey, you seem really cool. I like blah (mutual interest one) and blah (mutual interest two) as well. I'd love to chat more, and then my name. It's a bit formal but I've found it works. I omit the name on apps like Tinder)
>>
File: 1497069036454.jpg (37 KB, 614x324)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>10077758
Fuck off already.
>>
>>10077727
>>
>>10077750
Tbh, it is sorta odd how obvious they are. Even being on an anonymous board.
>>
>>10077506
Happy birthday! I wish you lots of cute girlfriends
>>
>>10076307
B-but I say 'I love you' and use emoticons.
>>
>>10077805
It's obvious because they act like men. They say things a man would typically say. Their perspective of what a female would say or do is artificial so it's easy to spot them out on their shit. Most of them act like immature teenage girls with their bb <3 xDDDD hehe <3 :3 bullshit
>>
>>10077835
That's tranny level crap, anon. Stop doing it. Use reaction images like the rest of us.
>>
>>10077844
Nah I pass in /clg/ most of the time.
>>
>>10077858
yea sure. just because someone doesn't point it out doesn't mean you pass
>>
>>10077867
This gen is pretty autistic about that stuff tho. Like cis girls are called out all the time.
>>
>>10077882
says the tranny
>>
>>10077889
Aaannnddd there it is. Wew lad. Im not
>>10077858.
>>
>>10077904
the joke is that I'm the tranny
>>
Good morning /clg/. Today is antidepression med - day 1. Although I guess I shouldn't expect to feel any change yet.
>>
laying some wisdom on y'all like 'these threads isn't about the destination but about the trannies who get told to kys and gtfo along the way'
>>
>>10077970
kys gtfo
>>
>>10077950
Do you have a gf?
>>
>>10077981
>tfw no gf
>>
>>10077396
But why are you so isolationist?
>>
>>10077981
No, I don't.
I had one last year going into this one, loved her like nothing else and we always talked about how we were each other's 'ones'. We made all our plans to be together forever, planned on where we would live, planned on adoption, everything was perfect.
Then on Valentine's day of all days I got a text from her in the morning saying that she "couldn't do this" and "needed to focus on herself". So I backed off, told her I loved her and I would be here for her when she was ready. Sent her a few texts a week just to make sure she was doing alright and remind her that I was there for her.
That went on for about a month before I suddenly got a picture message from her showing that her and her ftm trans best friend were now together.
Sorry, I didn't mean to spill myself like that, guess I needed to get it off my chest.
I feel like crying now.
>>
>>10078017
This is a thread for cis lesbians to talk to other cis lesbians. We do not want to talk to men. If we did, we would go to your generals to do so, but we don't. Why the fuck can't you respect that? Why is it so hard for you, trannies, and bishits to leave us alone? All we want is one fucking thread for ourselves, but we cant even have that without men and bishits coming in here thinking they belong here because of their entitled, selfish asses. Like how many cis lesbians go over to transhit generals and opening talk about their lesbian problems and how they belong there due to whatever fucking reason. Yeah. You don't see that. Unlike you all, we actually respect other threads by staying away from them (mainly because we don't want to be around trannies) but also because we know it's not a general for us.
>>
>>10078046
You're joking about the tranny thing, right?
>>
>>10078071
Typically lesbians stop by tranny threads to call them hons, degenerate, ect.
>>
>>10078086
And they do so rightfully.
>>
>>10078092
True, but that still makes what
>>10078071 said slightly hypocritical. They might deserve it, but straight up denying its done is pretty shitty.
>>
>>10078083
I honestly wish. I'd post the picture here if not for obvious reasons and the fact it would probably be even more painful to dig it up again. It took me by such surprise and completely destroyed me.
I'd be willing to say this is what sent my now-diagnosed depression to its current, horrible state.
I did mention to my doc yesterday about a 'traumatic life event' that I felt hurt me but didn't elaborate.
>>
>>10078098
Just because they stop by to lay down some facts, doesn't mean they set up camp there and pretend to be one of them. How many cis lesbians go to tranny generals and pretend to be trannies? Keep in mind there's like less than 20 actual cis lesbians that frequent this thread. I can pretty much say with confidence that none of them do the shit trannies do to our general to tranny generals.
>>
File: 1514456338368.png (60 KB, 200x200)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>10078104
That's messed up. You didn't deserve that, anon. You seems really nice. I hope things get better for you.
>>
File: ba5.jpg (294 KB, 768x625)
294 KB
294 KB JPG
Oh hey talking about shitty break ups, here's mine :
So we were together since 8 months. She had a lot of problems with her family n shit, and I did my best to support her. We were long distance, but had planned to meet n shit, where we should live etc. And at some point she was almost never online, or replied to me like one or two days later even tho she was there and talking to others on the same app. So I confronted her and she pulled your usual "it's not you it's me" and said she still loved me and that we should have a break because she couldn't focus on us.
>ok
I say I'm gonna wait for her and that I'll be there to support her if she needs me. She says she doesn't want to tie me down, I insist it's not a bother at all to wait.
And then she says stuff like "oh if you wanna go and date someone else while we're on a break go on I don't mind"
>reeeeeee
Well, I mind, I'm faithful and I'm not gonna cheat on you while you're busy pulling your shit together, that would be a dick move.. She says "well you can because I'm poly" ... But... I'm not? So no. And she decides we should just break up instead and then explains me that we weren't compatible anyway and that she even regrets asking me out in the first place.
>rip me
And then she tells me she still loves me, she'd like to stay friends because she didn't open up to someone like she did with me in a long time
>wtf.jpg
No sorry I can't deal with that you just broke my heart girl.
>>
>>10078150
Thanks, anon. The whole thing has just made the last 5 months of my life some of the most miserable I've ever had.
This was all via text, too. The last time I had actually physically seen her before all this was the sunday before Valentine's day, Feb 11th. She had kissed me goodbye as I was leaving her house and "I love you so much" was the last words she spoke to me in person.
I had called her after I received the picture text but she gave it her new girl/boy/transfriend who basically told me to "fuck off, she's mine now."

I think I'm just going to stay in bed today.
>>
>>10078269
>>
File: file.png (176 KB, 320x450)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
>>10078286
Just hold me and don't let go.
>>
Do I rarely get called out because I'm cis? Can you only detect tranners?
>>
>>10078071
Devil's advocate here
>If we did, we would go to your generals to do so, but we don't.
Why is it okay for clg to go in generals they don't belong in, but not for others to do the same to us?
>>
>ITT: trannies pretending to be lesbians hating on lesbians for being trannies pretending to be lesbians
>>
>>10078450
Hang in there!
>>
>>10078233
that sounds shitty as fuck from her. I'm poly but I tell people when I date them that I'm poly, not spring it on them after a break up.
>>
>>10078269
fuck anon my ex broke up with me on that day too. I'm sorry you were treated that way, you deserve better.
>>
>>10077039
>>10077125
We'll all be here in 40 years still either way.
It's my 23rd birthday that's rolling around, I was joking about it being my 60th due to the old people behaviour I exhibit.

>>10077178
>collecting leaves
The other day I was thinking about what I did as a kid when I took strolls. I think collecting leaves or picking flowers would make for a nice little something to take home with.

>>10077376
I'm always here for you. What's bothering you, double shifts at work?

>>10077506
Happy birthday, anony.

>>10078233
>shitty breakups
My last gf broke up with me on New Year's, via text, after we had been planning a big NYE party the two months preceding it. She had been unhappy with her living situation but was struggling to find a new place at the time. I was looking to move out also and that night I wanted to propose we move in together, at least for a while.
She went back to the girl she dated before me the very same night, who had been abusive towards her all through the latter part of their relationship. They're together still and my ex is toying with the idea of getting pregnant in the next few years.
>>
>>10078584
Thanks, love, I'm trying. Like I said yesterday: I'm trying to stay optimistic about finally taking the steps I need to. From what I've read and been told I can expect these meds to take about two weeks to start making a noticeable difference.

>>10078594
Thanks, I've been telling myself the same thing but I'm still at the stage where I occasionally think I see her out of the corner of my eye out in public and where the smallest, minor thing that reminds me of her can ruin my whole day.
Case in point: she was deaf in her left ear with a very real possibility of losing her hearing in her other one as she got older. She had learned sign language and she gave me little lessons to teach me too and I learned quite a bit, but now if I see someone signing or even at work if I decide to use what I know to communicate with a deaf customer it honestly upsets me because it's something I had learned from her and reminded me of her.
>>
>>10078690
I've been doing this since like, 5 years, and I always put them to dry in my notebooks or sketchbooks (depending on the size). Pretty entertaining, tho it's a little long when once they're dry you gotta crafully stick them
>>
>poly
>*swipes left*
Not even once, anons.
>>
>>10078819
>tfw strictly mono
>tfw threesome fantasy
>>
>>10078828
That's different. That's what turns you on, not your lifestyle.
>>
How do yoiu personally deal with softboys??
>>
File: partyrockers.jpg (17 KB, 660x371)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>10079068
dab on 'em
>>
>>10079125
kys please
>>
>>10078046
>>10078104
>>10078269
Damn DepressionAnon, that's bad. No one deserves that, ever. I hope you're new meds work wonders and help you find a new gf, one you deserve.
>>
>feels thread
I didn't ask for this ;_;
>>
>bestie msgs me because a friend likes her but already has a gf
>shes feeling that feel when no gf
>msg her back saying i think shes proper bangin' and a real catch
>she just laughs sarcastically because she thinks i'm joking
>mfw
>>
You guys are bitches. If your friend thinks you're joking when you say you dig her, kiss her instead of feeling bad and complaining about it.
>>
>>10078730
>the smallest, minor thing that reminds me of her can ruin my whole day
big relate. I'm the kind of person who just has to block someone out until I'm ready to talk to them. Which usually works p well until they're on 4chan talking about your drama and you can't really block them. She's probably reading this right now desu.

But also, I've found that if you create new memories around the things you connect with your ex then you can still enjoy the things even if they remind you of her. I've pretty much had to do that with all my ex's music because her tastes were too good but they brought up shitty feels. And by creating new memories I mean like hanging out with friends and playing the music or going to a place or cooking a dish or watching a thing or whatever. You just need to trick your brain into associating those things with someone new.
>>
Tfw qt was stealing glances at me and I was doing the same but I'm too much of an autist to keep eye contact and no one made a move or maybe it's all in my mind and maybe I had something on my face
>>
>>10079158
>No one deserves that, ever.
You say in the thread that tells every tranner to kys.
>>
If your girlfriend wanted to invite a guy into the bedroom, would you consider it?
>>
>>10079587
And a tranner hurt her. Tanners deserve it, anon doesn't.
>>
What if your girlfriend secretly had a feminine bepis?
>>
>>10079625
Then he wouldn't be a *girl*friend and I would not be dating him
>>
>>10079619
An ftm hurt her.

>Tanners deserve it
?
>>
>>10079625
Tell her I love her anyway and will always love her for the rest of my life, kiss her, then let her fall asleep in my arms and smother her with a pillow without waking her.
>>
>>10079722
you didn't read all the way through that last one
>>
>>10079486
It sucks. Luckily there's only like one or two songs that I have to avoid from this but the sign language thing means more to me during our relationship than I thought and that's not something easy to just remake memories. Over the past few months since the breakup I've honestly just been forgetting it. I've removed all my ASL apps on my phone and sites on my computer. I'm definitely nowhere near as proficient at it as I once was just due to not practicing it but it not like I can just forget it completely, it's really like learning a language and you can't "unlearn".
I just need to hope the pain I associate with it will eventually either go away or I'll just be numb to it.
>>
What idiot thought having a thread about posting body parts was rational? That just gets the disgusting freaks interested in seeing if they can "trick" a lesbian online. Also "tummies" is such a tranny word. That and "headpats".
>>
File: 1523237032015.png (111 KB, 297x231)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>10078690
>I'm always here for you. What's bothering you, double shifts at work?
I don't think I'm scheduled for a double this week. I'm just tired of it all. I need a long vacation.
>>
Reminder to avoid bisexuals:

https://metro.co.uk/2018/06/13/lesbian-dismembered-tricked-tinder-date-by-couple-wanted-threesome-7628037/

rip you poor girl
>>
>>10079765
Maybe she suspected the author despite that? The lack of misgendering could have been a hint.
>>
File: man.png (698 KB, 750x464)
698 KB
698 KB PNG
>>10079877
>misgendering
>>
>>10079693
ftm is a tranner
>>
>>10079796
you should try to go to an asl class or club or something and try to get over that. it can become something that's your thing instead of her thing if you try hard enough
but if not I totally understand. it might be too difficult or painful right now and that's totally fine too, just don't let yourself ignore or stop enjoying things you like just because someone hurt you.
>>
File: 1524465986165.png (835 KB, 1042x704)
835 KB
835 KB PNG
>>10079898
I don't get why anyone would want to look like a dude. Not even men want to look like men.
>>
>>10079796
having something that is such a reminder of someone else, like a hobby or a skill or songs, and then the relationship goes tits up and that thing gets destroyed is one of the things that makes me so scared of marriage. after sharing every thing that brought me joy with someone special and building on that with them, i'd be scared of ending up just an empty shell after a divorce
>>
>>10079956
It's mental illness. It always is.
>>
>>10079956
>I don't get why anyone would want to look like a dude.
Then why do you hate us so much for not wanting to?
>>
File: f1e.gif (369 KB, 400x225)
369 KB
369 KB GIF
>>10079917
I appreciate the thought and I did consider continuing to learn it on my own but every time I tried it still hurt. Also, she's already a member of all the local ASL groups and we even went to some meetings together. Maybe in time if I decide it's still something I have any interest in I'll reconsider but the pain is still too fresh, even being 5 months later now.

>>10079964
That is a lot of how I feel now, for a year and a half we were essentially one person, we did everything together and if we were apart would be in contact on our phones from the moment we woke up until we fell asleep on a video call with my laptop on the pillow next to me. Everything was perfect. and I couldn't imagine any possible end to it, even our education plans lined up and we can the same university in mind (although for different majors) after we finished at the community college we were both going to already.

Then, like a blink of an eye.... poof, it's all gone. Last time I saw her she was still happy just in someone else's arms and I'm left with... nothing.

One of my greatest fears going forward now is that at some unconscious level I'll find it hard to trust the next girl who says they love me and makes the promises we made to each other. I know that's stupid but this is the most I've ever been hurt by anyone before.
>>
>>10080008
Because you are still a man and will always be no matter what you do. FTM are still females. They just need to be saved. Go kys.
>>
>>10080027
im sorry anon, im just so sorry. your relationship sounds a lot like with me and my wife. every time shes upset with me or we fight, i fear what you've been through will happen to me. being left with nothing. when you change your whole life to be with someone, if its stuff like choosing where to studying, or moving, or in my case immigrating, and its big decisions, not having that acknowledged and having it so easily thrown away doesn't just hurt and feel empty. its utterly destabilizing. its dream killing. i'm so so sorry. will it effect your ability to trust and to love? yeah it will, at least until you fall in love again. you sound like you were a good, massively caring gf and someone who loves honestly and earnestly. so it probably won't change you long term. she may have hurt you to the core but don't let her change you. shes not worth it. buck up, girl. it'll be alright once the meds kick in.

>>10080035
yo the narrative of 'saving' FTMs is hella creepy. i might get bummed and think 'they're converting up all our young butches' sometimes but i stop myself because its entitled af. let the trans guys alone. they're fine doing their thing. even if FTM transition is like deliberately making yourself ugly, so is being fat, or a goth. who are we to judge. i know i get shit for being chill about tranners but i've had three exes go FTM on me and i respect them even if i don't understand it.
>>
>>10080138
ftm are better off being tomboys. no need for the hairy bodies, deep voices, and overly muscular physical features.
>>
>>10080154
well ok sir that may be your experience with grappling with dysphoria and all you need to do to transition, but maybe some of your brothers may think differently. pls go back to /ftmg/
>>
>>10080160
wtf are you even talking about? I'm advocating keeping females from becoming transhits. why the fuck would I want to be one?
>>
>>10080138
I love you, anon <3
I'm tearing up right now, but you made me smile.
>>
>>10080168
i know. i'm saying its none of your business. and even if you were a trans man, whatever other trans men do wouldn't be your business. i broke up with my exs because it wasn't for me to say who they were, or what they should or shouldn't be doing, and i certainly wasn't going to start emotionally blackmailing them to stay fuckable for me. because i'm not a horrendous asshole.
>>
>>10080213
Fucking tranny sympathizer. You are as bad as they are.
>>
>thread is sad and mean at the same time
>>
File: scared-3f8321f.png (34 KB, 160x100)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
>>10079592
Absolutely no boys!
>>
>>10080178
you'll rebuild and come out of this stronger, im sure. just focus on feeling better for now ok.
>>
>>10080264
At this point that's all I want, to feel better, like myself again.
>>
>>10080232
The only ones that think this thread is mean are transhits because we don't hugbox them like the rest of the world does.
>>
File: 1451276109259.jpg (29 KB, 400x350)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>cis les general gets invaded by transfreaks
>again
if they were truly "cool" "people" they would leave at least one thread on this board alone
>>
>>10077519
>>10077547
>>10077585
>>10077824
>>10078690
thank you anons! Spent most of my day trying to study but it was so hard as I'm reaching my limit and find it harder not to think about my qt crush. My head's all the way up in the sky...

On my way to trying my absolute best right about.... now!
>>
>>10080286
They won't. Their entitled male ego keeps them from leaving us alone.
>>
>>10080224
so what if i used to have a gf who i used to fist, now i have a friend i bro-fist instead. the only fisting you do is spousal battery, you floral skirt ass-mad frump.
>>
>>10080027
I'm sorry anon, I hope you learn to enjoy ASL again.

but also, don't make the same mistake I made after my first gf cheated on me after we dated for 3 years. just because she was a shitty person doesnt mean the next person will be, try to remember that. there's going to be someone else out there for you in the future. maybe you're not feeling it right now and need some time for yourself, that's totally fine. stay strong, we love you anon.
>>
>>10079625
That happened to me and I thought I loved her enough to put up with it, I tried to convince myself that the one time we had sex I actually enjoyed it, but I didn't. I broke up soon after and I know for a fact that I can never love anything that was ever male. It just isn't the same no matter what they do.
>>
What other boards do ya’ll browse? If any?
>>
>>10080335
/d/
>>
>>10080335
/ck/ and /tg/
>>
>>10080335
/x/, /lit/, and /tg/
anywhere I can pursue paranormal folklore and fantasy
>>
>>10080335
/y/
>>
>>10080315
Maybe one day I'll take it up again, but it's not a personal priority. After all, the reason I was learning was because I planned on being with this girl forever and there was a real possibility that it would be our main way of communicating if she went completely deaf.

The thing that scares me is that there were no red flags leading up, or at least none I noticed, call it love blindness if you want. I don't know if it was something that I did or maybe it was always destined to happen. I still can't say I've had my full closure.

I appreciate everyone's support here though, this is probably the most I've talked about this since it happened and it feels nice to get off my chest. I love you too.
>>
>>10080335
/hm/
>>
>>10078133
>Just because they stop by to lay down some facts, doesn't mean they set up camp there and pretend to be one of them.
Non-cisles people who come here and ask questions respectfully without pretending to be lesbians are constantly insulted and told to get the fuck out, what makes you think your making inflammatory statements in trans threads is any better? Nice double standard you have there.
>>
File: GL2NzjC.jpg (32 KB, 640x501)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>10080335
/an/
>>
>>10080335
Primarily /u/, /fit/, /o/, /co/ and /s/ in that order.
>>
>>10080335
/vg/, /v/, /an/, /lit/, /u/, a small dose of /b/ but not enough to be toxic.
>>
but aren't dildos the shape of a dick anyway?
>>
Can family members tell when I've been schlicking for an hour when I go out to spend time with them?

>>10080710
They don't have the downside of being attached to a male.
>>
Where do I find more like this?
>>
>>10080730
i still love waistcoats like that still. where to cop?
>>
>>10080710
Not all dildos are.
>>
>>10080710
I have saved a relevant image
>>
File: download (1).jpg (4 KB, 225x225)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
god /clg/ I'm S T I L L fucking frustrated as fuck why does life taunt me this way I just want a satisfying orgasm reeeee
>>
>>10080792
I'm glad you got my reference
>>
tooth gaps, hot or not?
>>
>>10080335
/soc/, and /tg/
>>
>>10080730
I went to my HS prom in something like that. Even had a half cape over the shoulder and a cane.
I was going through a big Victorian phase around then.
My mom hated it.

No regrets
>>
>>10079592
no never
>>
>>10078819
what if poly but only dating girls?
didn't this thread used to have a poly anon in a three way monogamous (ie not date outside of the group) triad?
>>
>>10080335
/u/ and /an/
>>
>>10080864
poly is still gross tho
>>
>>10080864
Poly is disgusting... And didn't that anon turn out to be a tranner?
>>
>>10080893
idk why tranners love poly so much. maybe because its like having a support group that also fucks
>>
>>10080924
Wasn't it a tranner with two other tranners?
>>
>>10080531
They tend to stay longer than they need to. Plus once we give them a respond, they start arguing against it because they don't like what we said. Most of the time, they come here to ask stupid shit just to derail the thread. One lesbian going to a tranny general to shit talk every once in a while doesn't compare to the amount of trannies, bisluts, and other males coming here to shitpost. Go kys you butthurt transhit.
>>
File: tfw.png (262 KB, 585x585)
262 KB
262 KB PNG
>>10080335
/co/mrade until I die, I guess
/fit/ and /v/
>>
One of the many hard parts about a break up for me is autocorrect. Deleting goofy pet names or stupid things you say to each other. I love you is the first thing that pops up when I start a new sentence, and that will kill me when my relationship goes belly-up.
>>
>>10081088
I'll rub your belly...
>>
>>10080880
oh :(
>>10080893
I missed that because I quit for a bit, got busy with school. Was poly anon really a tranner? That's sad if it's true!
>>
>>10077008
Autistic anon here.
Just had another date, with a different girl. It was really cool, we're already talking second dates so I think it went well.
I can greentext if anyone wants.
>>
>>10078515
because no one there minds it?
>>
>>10081179
>>10081187
tooth gaps, hot or not?
>>
oh oops
>>
>>10080335

/fit/ /co/ /d/

>>10081015

>nearly 5 years since /frz/

I want to go back.
>>
Recommend me K-pop videos (with only women, of course) that have cool dance choreographies
>>
>>10080937
Wouldn't be surprised. Probably why he was involved with a bishitter.
>>
>>10080335
/sci/, /biz/, /fit/
>>
>>10081244
>nearly 5 years since /frz/
D-don’t worry. Frozen 2 comes out next year and the new threads will be just as comfy!
>>
>>10081475
Not when they've got boyfriends...
>>
>>10081484
Anna’s a bislut, sure. I feel like they won’t have anything romantic for Elsa, just so they won’t have to deal with people’s reactions either way. At best, she’ll get an ambiguous conversation with a female character that could be read as flirting, but could also just be her being awkward, because she was an anxious shut in for 15 years.

Or maybe the film is two hours of Elsa and Anna fucking while Kristoff cries in the corner? Disney could go either way, really.
>>
>>10081511
I can accept this
>>
Post tunes, /clg/

https://youtu.be/zzTIm-aKjgc
>>
>>10081588
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-x0PU1VSN4

the violin pretty
>>
>>10081645
Fuck me that's beautiful.
If I had a talented bone in my body I would absolutly pick up and learn to play the violin but I know myself well enough to say it would never happen.
>>
>>10081009
Newfag to the thread here and I'm totally lost. Are you OP grandma dyke?
>>
>>10081588
https://youtu.be/3nlSDxvt6JU
>>
>>10080359
>>10080355
>>10080845
>/tg/
Odd it comes up so much in such a small sample size. I figured it would be one of the more guy heavy boards.
>>
>>10077494
ew, that means they aren't a lesbian.
They are something else on the spectrum
>>
File: IMGP0939_1000px_postpro.jpg (536 KB, 1000x750)
536 KB
536 KB JPG
>>10077008
There's a nice forest in my hometown, near my home. I liked going there for walks. I picked a spot, next to a stream, where I plan to hang myself in few years, if my life doesn't improve.
I haven't seen many animals there, besides birds, a random squirrel, and few frogs and lizards, but I know that boars and beavers (or some other tree-eating rodents) live there.
We have many forests there, I have seen a deer in one of the further ones. There are apparently wolves, too.
>>
>>10082028
why?
>>
>>10082028
> I plan to hang myself in few years, if my life doesn't improve.
Don't talk like that, sweetheart.
If you want to talk about something we're here for you.
That sounds really comfy though, I'd love to go for a walk and animal watch with you.
>>
Fuck, no wonder AnxietyAnon got those major depression meds. I just read through her story itt and that whole thing is absolutely horrible. Poor girl.
>>
>>10080824
Super cute desu
>>
>>10082154
I saw a woman at a coffee shop and she had a tooth gap and it was so cute
>>
File: IMGP0955_crop_postpro.jpg (349 KB, 2000x667)
349 KB
349 KB JPG
>>10082046
>>10082047
Ongoing depression since few years. Moving from country to country, since my homeland is both poor and not a good place to be les.
I'm currently stuck in a country where I don't speak language, in a location where not much happens, and there are no LGB places. At least the views are nice.
I just want an English-speaking gf. It doesn't help that I'm already in my 20s and never had one.

>>10080824
O I C M8.jpg
>>
>>10080335
/a/, /u/ and /v/
>>
>>10080335
urba/n/ planning, /cgl/, /clg/
I also visit here and there.
>>
>>10078745
>once they're dry you gotta crafully stick them
You mean you put them up somewhere? Or what are you doing with them after drying?

>>10079863
Is it up to you to decide when to take days off? Maybe a vacation to Europe would take your mind off things.

>>10080846
Bring back Victorian fashion as the norm.
>>
File: 20180614_125742.jpg (1.72 MB, 3264x1840)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB JPG
>>10082371
Like this, anon! I stick them in my notebook when they're dry! These are like one year and a half old.
>>
>>10082400
Nice tranner hand.
>>
>>10082400
Looks lovely. Nice colour palette, too.

>Mai
Are you one of the French fries?
>>
>>10082544
>Mai
That looks German to me.
>>
>>10082544
Yep, frenchie here

The colors were a little bit brighter tho
>>
>>10077008
Why are there two breads?
>>
>>10082478
>tf when you're so obsessed with "trannie invaders" that you can't even recognize a girl hand
>>
>>10082580
germanon wouldn't make a tummy thread
>>
>>10082562
It's used in French and German both, but I don't have enough hope left in me to expect another anon here to live close to me.

>>10082569
Pls be my language sensei.

Well, they lose colour when you dry them, don't they?

>>10082580
The OP of the other thread was really set on having a tummy edition apparently, so went ahead and made their own thread when I choose a different theme.
>>
>>10082600
Well if you need anything translated, let me know and I'll do my best!

They do, but sometimes it brings out cool colors, I got this one leaf that turned black while the veins remained green
>>
>>10080569
Vet tech anon?
>>
>>10082585
Looks like a male hand to me too. Girls have long slender fingers, yours are chubby and small. Also the nails are that of a male that tries to grow them longer because "thats a girl thing to do".
>>
>>10082585
Nice try Matthew.
>>
>>10082685
Or maybe they could be small and chubby because I'm short and fat, that's an option too. And my nails are getting long because I didn't trim them in a while, since I'm in holidays. There's no need to be so paranoid, I'm not gonna send you a DNA test so you can confirm I got XX chromosomes.
>>
File: images_4.jpg (24 KB, 313x470)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>10082626
No, I just like animals
>>
>>10080138
Non FTM butch here, we still exist! Tbh a lot of people we've historically called 'butch' were very clearly FTM without having the words to describe it.
>>
>>10082685
What nails does a real girl have?

Asking for a friend.
>>
>>10082002
I mean tabletop games are basically LGBTQ culture at this point lol
>>
>>10082744
I've been called a troon here for having decorated acrylics. Apparently femmes dont exist here, radfems in doc martens only
>>
my favorite part about this thread is when cis people get called trans

t. transbian
>>
File: 5-794x815.jpg (44 KB, 794x815)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>10082744
>>10083036
Thats fine but that one guy has like really short manly finger nails that he now tries to grow out. You can easily spot the difference man hands are made for hard labor and that shows in retracted finger nails while girl finger nails tend to be more towards the top and longer in shape.

Pic related female looking fingers and nails.
>>
>>10083141
I've actually found the opposite. most women I know have shorter fingernails
>>
>>10082613
I'll hit you up if I come across something I can't make sense of.
>tfw if I had been steady with my French studies I could be fluent by now

>black while the veins remained green
That does sound cool. Do you have a picture of it?

>>10082710
qt. I really want to go to an alpaca farm soon.
>>
work was hard
>>
File: 20180614_165353-1~2.jpg (714 KB, 2006x1840)
714 KB
714 KB JPG
>>10083278
That's funny, because I'm aiming to study english!

Also leaf right here
>>
>>10083141
>man hands are made for hard labor
tfw the worker sex :(
>>
Antidepressants - day 2.
Didn't sleep well last night, even with my body pillow I spent most of the night just tossing and turning. Also feel kinda nauseous, I know that's a potential side effect but not sure if it's from 1 day of the med or because I didn't really eat anything yesterday, or maybe starting my period. all-in-all still bretty miserable.
>>
>>10083331
At uni? I never took French classes in an educational environment, but started learning it by myself. Incidentally I'm taking classes relating to English Studies.

That leaf looks like it came straight out of some Sci-Fi media.
>>
>>10083141
>religiously trim my nails because i hate cleaning them and if they're short they're easy to clean
>always smooth, rounded, filed buffed and oiled with almond oil, take good care of them
>fuck polish, fuck acrylics, fuck even clearcoat get that shit outta here
>proper vag friendly nails
>do manicures for my wife and friends
should i go into business, is there a market for dyke manicures? like if you went to get your nails done and were greeted by some perma-scowl futchy chick with facial scarring and a cutoff denim vest, would you turn 360° and walk out of there? i don't wanna bimbo myself. i just want to give every girl the kind of nails her gf's pussy deserves
>>
Would you date a bi girl
>>
>>10083790
Bisexual, no. Biromantic, maybe. But only if she didn't describe herself as bi, and had aversion to dicks.
>>
>>10083759
Yep, I'm starting right after this summer. I've been trying to convince my parents to let me go there since 2 years and they finally gave in so I'm pretty excited!
>>
What do you think of straight and bi women referring to themselves as butch or femme?
>>
>>10082001
That was fun, have any more like that?
>>
>>10083945
Sorry, wrong general
>>
>>10083843
I don't mind bi woman doing it as much, because at least they have some historical connection to the origins of those terms, through their attraction to women. Bugs me when straight women do it though.
>>
>>10083829
You going to Bongland to study?
>>
>>10083790
no.
>>
>>10083688
I read your story this morning, anon. I'm so sorry for everything that happened to you. If you ever need a hug let me know. Hang in there, it'll be okay.
>>
>>10084066
Nope, staying here, but for the one year in an English speaking country I'd like to go to New Zealand!! It looks beautiful
>>
>>10084100
Why
>>
>>10084158
I'd love to go to New Zealand myself. A shame it's pretty much the most expensive destination in terms of flights from Western Europe.
>>
>>10083785
>would you turn 360° and walk out of there
is this a trick question
>>
>>10084161
i dont even like to hang out with bis because they constantly shill for dudes
>>
I was constantly late at my new job, but I finally finished the task given to me by my boss.
Maybe I won't be fired during the probation period!
>>
>>10083785
Wtf are you digging in if you need to clean your nails that often? I can only imagine guys having this problem as I only ever see guys with dirt under their nails. And this idea sounds dumb what you want to do is just a manicure for men, and guess what that already exists as there are plenty of men who get manicures.
>>
>>10084104
Thanks. I'm trying to. I'll take you up on that hug offer anytime though.
>>
>>10084862
>I can only imagine guys having this problem as I only ever see guys with dirt under their nails.
maybe you should get a real job
>>
Still feeling really crummy today as well as general bad feels, even worse so than yesterday. Nauseous and have no appetite. Can't tell if it's just one of those day or the meds are causing this but it seems like it would bee too soon for the latter.

I feel like I should stop blogging all my bad feels here anyway so I guess I will.
>>
Save me /clg/, I'm looking at maps and am seriously considering biking 1000km cross-country.
>>
>>10085016
do it
>>
>>10085016
Don't
>>
>>10085022
>>10085172
Yes, no, maybe?
I could cut it down by around 100km. Wouldn't such a trip be something to impress qts with?
>>
I'm actually skipping class today because I masturbated and lost track of time
>>
>>10085260
depends. like i'd think it's cool and it shows determination and executiveness but at the same time i'd be put off because i expect you'd want me to join such endeavors and that's a no-no.
>>
>>10085363
Been there
>>
jurassic world evolution is pretty fun
>>
>>10085370
God no, I would never ask someone to join on me on such a tour.
Actually I enjoy traveling on my own a lot, but then I've never traveled with another person, so who knows how that would hold up.
>>
>>10084395
What's your new job?
>>
Anyone else get bullied a lot in school? I did and I'm still salty about it.
>>
>>10081588
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48rciYkh124
>>
>>10085721
Bullied by whom? What for?
>>
>>10085830
Everyone and mostly for being weird and poor.
>>
>>10081588
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxzQChNxQQ8
>>
>>10081588
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAp9BKosZXs
>>
>>10081588
Anyone else here absolutely love this kind of electronic music?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1I9ITfzqFs
>>
>>10085863
Another one of my favorites, I guess 'electronic' is the wrong word but I generally scoop lots of these NCS songs up cuz I love them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=606klO6mrfQ
>>
>>10085832
>Everyone
So boys, girls, or both? Who mostly?

How were you weird and how did they bully you?
>>
>>10084226
its a meme

>>10084862
i've worked on a farm picking veg, been a waitress, gardener and landscaper, built sheds, done food prep and cheffing, and been a homemaker. i also help out with a bit of mechanics. all of it involves getting your hands dirty and wrecking long nails. sorry princess

>crying in a mcdonalds at midnight hugging my big gay friend and shoving mcnuggets into my gob because of feels for my bestie and also being married and feeling shitty
who says the lgbt community doesn't care for each other. the gays are alright yo
>>
File: Rainbows.jpg (66 KB, 880x580)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>10077008
After years of telling myself I'm bi while simultaneously sobbing and feeling disgusted by men I've finally came out to myself. Honestly it feels amazing without the guilt of "but you could choose to be normal/not sin." I'm not really sure what to do at this point honestly. I never even told anyone irl I was "bi" because of how wrong it felt, so time to come out of the closet I guess. Here's hoping I don't get disowned.
>>
>>10085897
Both at first but later just girls. I didn't consider myself weird really I just didn't have any friends so I read stuff or something.

Mostly just picking on me but occasionally violence or ruining my stuff.
>>
>>10086211
will you tell us some of the things they did, if you ever got back at anyone, et cetera
>>
>>10086305
Well one thing that really bummed me out was when they broke my gameboy and once threw my backpack in the toilet and ruined one of my Harry Potter books, those were both in the 6th grade. In 9th grade a girl busted my nose on a field trip and I got in trouble for it, specifically I had to sit with a teacher the rest of the trip on the bus while the girl who hit me and her friends spend the rest of the day with a different teacher who still took them around the museum.

I never got revenge beyond some good one liners later in HS when I got a bit bolder.
>>
>>10086575
Aww :(
>>
>>10086575
more stories

>In 9th grade a girl busted my nose on a field trip and I got in trouble for it
wtf?
>>
next thread bully edition
>>
>>10086699
don't, unless its the sexy kind of bullying
>>
>>10086769
no. school bullying, sibling bullying, mean bullying. revenge on bullies too.
>>
>>10086793
Aren't enough of us clinically depressed already?
>>
>>10086818
thread is support group
>>
>>10086769
Don't reply to him. It's the same tranny that made that other thread.
>>
>>10086827
it does a shit job of that desu
>>
>>10077008
Hey my fellow terfs. You should come over to terfgen to join the discussion.
>>
i guess im a tranny and i made a thread
someone drink with me
>>
>>10085016
Why? Where you going?
>>
>>10081588
https://youtu.be/3jhWO2Ix7Oc
>>
>>10086984
not a terf, i just like having our own space here. its nice to have a little corner free ya know? 2chill2terf.

>>10086994
a friend of mine is planning on biking through India and Pakistan, how do i convince her not?
>>
>>10087102
>not a terf
Excluding tranners is what we terfs do. You can just be terf lite if you don't want them dead like the rest of us. Can still join the discussion.
>>
File: ysq9otrt22411.jpg (167 KB, 1024x768)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
Let's just look at the bright side, at least tranners aren't furrys
>>
>>10087120
its nice having no tranner nonsense here without politicizing it, you dozy mare.
>>
>>10087121
furries that actively encourage and participate in bestiality > tranners
>>
god clg is so boring right now someone quick post cute girls
>>
>>10087240
There's a cute girl's stomach in the other thread if that gets you going.
>>
>>10087245
Needs more boobies to get me going
>>
test
>>
>>10080715
Yes. They smell your shame. Or pride, depending.
>>
File: file.jpg (102 KB, 600x500)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
Who red river here?
>>
File: 1512164210010.jpg (683 KB, 2106x1400)
683 KB
683 KB JPG
>>10087240
>>
>>10087602
Got any brunettes? Blue eyes and black hair is my weakness.
>>
>>10087585
Me, just started today and I had to skip going to the gym because my cramps hurt too much.
>>
>>10085575
Systems administration for software devs for military/embedded.

>>10085721
I went from bully to being bullied to being nerd with not many friends (and still sometimes bullied).

>>10087120
That's just transphobia. If you were a radical feminist you would care about women's rights first and foremost.
>enjoy mostly trans-less tread
>visiting thread first and foremost about (hating) trannies
I don't see the appeal.
>>
File: 1518585248287.png (756 KB, 640x516)
756 KB
756 KB PNG
>>10087665
Sorry bb. I use these first two days as my personal days to spoil myself. And cry hours on end about not having a girlfriend.
>>
>>10087682
>political lesbian
Go away if you're gonna be such a downer.
>>
File: 1468729959228.jpg (149 KB, 1920x1080)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
>>10087682
Spotted the tranny
>>
File: 5y8JJuK.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>10087701
tfw Nej from balls of steel passes better than me
>>
>>10087682
what's wrong with transphobia? i hate myself, why wouldn't cis lesbians?
>>
File: 1504586032803.jpg (48 KB, 492x449)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>10087696
I'm tired of politics, both TERFs and SJWs. I'm just calling her on her bullshit.

>>10087701
Yeah, I considered going FtM after having hysterectomy (cancer).

>>10087737
Why would I hate you? I'm not afraid of trans people, I just don't want to date you.
Get some help for your self-hate.
>>
>>10087761
We have our reasons for hating them. A woman visited a support group and spoke about her struggle with cervical cancer, a tranny had the gall to tell her the tranny's struggles were worse because transphobia.

http://www.afterellen.com/general-news/559907-queer-identified-women-jump-lesbian-outside-of-a-drag-show
>>
>>10087761
why would you not? i'm disgusting and harm women and look gross and come into your spaces

i'm probably beyond help
>>
>>10087737
>>10087802
I hate you because you keep attention whoring here.

Fuck off somewhere else please.
>>
>>10077506
happy birthday anon.
>>
comfort me anons, I had a nightmare and can't get back to sleep
>>
>>10087786
Awful people are everywhere. Straight men, straight couples. Even queer women shouting "transphobia" when you don't want to have anything to do with a transgirl with a dick.
I hate trannies like the one you mention, too. Doesn't mean all are like that.

http://www.afterellen.com/general-news/560193-another-lesbian-couple-assaulted-this-time-in-boston
https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/03/17/lesbian-couple-brutally-beaten-in-shocking-attack/

>>10087897
This.
>>
File: 1505250723894.jpg (129 KB, 1280x720)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>10087917
>Check dating site for local women
>Every single one of them identify as either bi, queer, nonbinary, trans or pansexual

I might be doomed to be alone.
>>
>>10087909
I can send some shibe vids if you want?
>>
>>10087924
Ah yes, the sweet scent of SJWs and brainwashed girls...
>>
>>10087953
yes please, but I hope by send you just mean posting them in the thread
>>
>bump limit reached
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NEW THREAD WHEN??¿???????
>>
>>10087957
i truly dont see what is so bad about SJW, if i saw someone kicking your ass, i would hop in to stop it, Well unless i knew you were a rapist or something, then i would derive joy from your torture
>>
File: 1501181978788.jpg (460 KB, 1280x720)
460 KB
460 KB JPG
>>10086994
Because I'm a huge faggot who thinks this would give her some kind of self-contempt and a wondrous feeling of exploration.

End goal would be England. I'd bike through the Netherlands, either down the coast or around Eindhoven to Antwerp, then to the Belgian coast to France where I'd take a ferry.

>>10087909
It's that sweet time of the year again where I start having nightmares about my upcoming birthday. I get so angry in my dreams, it's ridiculous.
>>
>>10087960
https://youtu.be/3Ej43guQhj4
https://youtu.be/NC3VEkk-nEk
https://youtu.be/rtPjGQNvxx4

Have a good night anon
>>
>>10087971
>if i saw someone kicking your ass, i would hop in to stop it
That's what being a decent human being is.
SJWs are kinda different. I would rather see them lynching someone for not being "socially just".
>>
>>10087971
SJWs can be dangerous extremists, and take actions against stuff they don't like (aka your usual cis/white/male/hetero/whatever )
But they can also claim ridiculous stuff like "white women can't be raped" or "lesbians who don't date trans girls with a penis are transphobic" etc. They spread dangerous ideologies and no one seems to be trying to stop them, because muh oppression muh safespace.
>>
File: Lum Cosmic Cycling.jpg (41 KB, 500x333)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>10087973
If you are going to spread it over days, then go ahead. Tour de France is some 3500 km, and it takes 3 weeks.
Just prepare well and be ready to quit if something went wrong. Make sure you have somewhere to stop between parts of the trip.

Ah, now I want a bike to ride around, too…
>>
>>10087999
Checked.
I wouldn't do it all at once, I'd stop by cities/towns I'd deemed interesting. Book a room there for the night when I get too tired or am enjoying my time there too much. It's not about the destination only, but also about seeing the countries I'd bike through on the way.

>Ah, now I want a bike to ride around, too
Can't you get one? Bikes seem to be this kind of good that switches owners often and are frequently re-sold.
>>
>>10087979
thanks anon, I appreciate it.

>>10087973
>nightmares about your birthday
sounds bittersweet. what kind of nightmares does that entail?
>>
File: 1518530807804.jpg (16 KB, 540x384)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>10082371
I'm going to take my savings out so I can go there and live with you.
>>
File: 1522525835088.jpg (42 KB, 960x960)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>10088042
>what kind of nightmares does that entail?

>last night, dream I'm doing a get-together at my place for my birthday
>friends are showing up and it all starts off fun
>at some point my place turns into one smaller than it actually is, more people are showing up, and it becomes stuffy and crowded
>everyone starts screaming in order to understand each other still in the chorus of other voices

>second dream, some long-lost friend or whatever is coming to visit for my birthday
>my bike's tires were broken and the friend promised to fix them the day they arrived
>didn't, but stayed for like two weeks not doing anything
>I get angrier by the day and get into huge fights with them

Granted the second wasn't really a nightmare, but still real uncomfortable.

>>10088056
Please do. I know many people in the med industry here who only work 30 hours a week. We could spend so much quality time shitposting together.
>>
now i don't like bringing up other communities especially ones unrelated to cis lesbians but i have been lurking in various lgbtqxyz subreddits for a few days and i swear 100% of the threads in the bisexual subreddit are about coming out and how proud they are/how hard it is, or people in committed relationships longing for sex with their partner's opposite sex. and they have the nerves to whine at monosexuals for being "biphobic" when we don't want to get dumped for a partner of our opposite sex, especially gays/lesbians. i just what to complain thank you for your time and i apologize for mentioning boring topic.
>>
So wait, there are unironically women in here that start to tremble with rage by the idea of MtF being lesbians?

first time poster btw
>>
>>10088099
yea it's really funny
>>
>>10088101
haha x-d

imagine being someone that feels the world owes you things loooooool
>>
>>10088107
it's great you should try it some time
>>
>>10087716
Nej is a lej, his mall cop rodeo was hilarious. balls of steel was a good show

/real talk/ friends, no shitposting. my mom has the cancer and has 5 years left. i feel rly guilty that im moving to another country. the same cancer she has will eventually get me, i have the gene markers. she says stuff like 'you should go live your life and be happy' but how can i
>>
File: DSC_0007.jpg (532 KB, 698x1016)
532 KB
532 KB JPG
page 4 so I can blog

Got an exam thingy on tuesday where I'm gonna draw and that will determine whether I go to the uni I want to or no, please root for your local art hoe /clg/
>>
>>10088107
If you stuck around longer you'd see that
>imagine being someone that feels the world owes you things
is what the trannies are about

here we just want our own space because before this was "cis" lesgen, trannies would flood our threads about tranny topics

if you really think about it anyone can post here, but trannies always have to attention whore about their stuff
>>
>>10088218
thats a real nice sketch, anon. perspective is really good. umbrella looking good, bottle and basket are a lil rough but nice box babe :^)
>>
>>10088218
Really cool! You can totally get into your school anon, do your best!
>>
File: 207104170001202.jpg (74 KB, 1024x1024)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
Ugh everyone there's this guy who learned I'm a lesbian and the first thing he told me was "you can't know maybe you'll be attracted to a man one day" and now he's trying to convince me that I'm secretly bisexual.. Really annoying. I'm not going out of my way to convince him that he probably likes dude, why does he feel the need to question my sexuality? I'm sure of what I am.
>>
>>10088232
>using :^)
Kys tranny
>>
File: girl.jpg (125 KB, 1080x1350)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>10087660
>>
>>10088302
nnnnNnnNnNnNnNNnnnNh the freckles!
>>
>>10088281
how else am i supposed to signify a cheeky rude pun, senpai? you kys. rude puns are my schtick
>>
>>10088276
because bisexuals tend to call themselves lesbians and sleep with men, so everyone thinks women have a fluid sexuality
>>
>>10088328
im p fluid in my sexuality. by which i mean i get wet af. heyooo
>>
>>10088342
I thought that was very smooth and funny. I would like to engage in love making with you now.
>>
What the hell am I suppose to buy my dad for father's day? What are you buying for your dad?
>>
File: Kerning.jpg (99 KB, 920x518)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>10088425
prolly a mug or perfumes or something equally uninspired and thoughtless, payback time fucker
>>
Anyone going to pride in London?
>>
What does /clg/ think of radfem "political lesbians"?
>>
>>10088218
that's good but show us the pics of girls you've drawn
>>
>>10088526
Ridiculous. Pretending to be lesbians because they're misandrists thanks to a political movement is utterly stupid.

And also they believe that sexuality is a choice which is stupid x2
>>
>>10088526
It reinforces another harmful and negative stereotype for lesbians. Like the notion that you're a TERF just because you only prefer vaginas.
>>
File: 373552.gif (776 KB, 400x266)
776 KB
776 KB GIF
>>10088261
thanks qt, I will!

>>10088552
Haven't really drawn people much but you can absolutely pose for me anytime you want bby
>>
>>10088425
whiskey. hes an easy buy. love my dad, hes so stoic. he puts up with my mom's bullshit and my bullshit without complaint.

>>10088526
insulting and hurtful. i'd hate to date one because not only are they all wound up and amazingly bitter, the embarrassment of getting an inevitable rage fueled beatdown from someone called Margaret Hancock-Jones who only dresses in clothes bought from Laura Ashley would be too much. that and finding out someone was only with me because she loved gazing chastely into my quality pussey for feminism points but otherwise found me completely repellent would be p upsetting too.
>>
work was hard and it's mother fucking too hot to work in the booth
>>
>>10088425
I got mine a tie with bicycles on it. Cliche but it's very nice and made here in Canada.
>>
>>10088698
I'm down to pose, just let me know when and where i need to get nude in front of you
and while we're at it, someone give me attention for the drawings I made at a still life class after not having drawn for 4 years
>>
File: 20180609_130253.jpg (3.37 MB, 4032x3024)
3.37 MB
3.37 MB JPG
>>10088879
sorry forgot pic lmao
>>
File: 10.gif (95 KB, 300x100)
95 KB
95 KB GIF
>>
Oreo milk shake is good.
>>
>>10087585
omg me too. hate it!
>>
>>10087585
Soon...
>>
>>10088866
No A/C?
>>
>>10087585
Squeeze me like a ketchup packet, bb
>>
>>10088936
not in the outside part no.
>>
>tfw one of my personal heros is retiring
Godspeed, Peggy.
https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/record-setting-nasa-astronaut-peggy-whitson-retires
>>
Sigh*
https://youtu.be/qgy7vEje5-w
>>
>>10088942
What kind of shithole do you work for?
>>
>>10089000
gas station wage slavery. i had to work in the outside booth between the two pump islands.
>>
pensando en ti me amor....
Fuiste ave de paso y no sé porqué razón
Me fui acostumbrando cada día mas a ti
Los dos inventamos la aventura del amor
Llenaste mi vida, y después te vi partir
Sin decirme adiós yo te vi partir

Quiero en tus manos abiertas buscar mi camino
Y que te sientas mujer solamente conmigo
Hoy tengo ganas de ti, hoy tengo ganas de ti
Quiero apagar en tus labios la sed de mi alma
Y descubrir el amor juntos cada mañana
Hoy tengo ganas de ti, hoy tengo ganas de ti
No hay nada mas triste que el silencio y el dolor
Nada mas amargo que saber que te perdí
Hoy busco en la noche el sonido de tu voz
Y donde te escondes para llenarte de mí
Llenarme de tí, llenarme de tí
</3

https://youtu.be/Z81hsLIY1sQ
>>
>>10089020
Fuck. That sucks. Are you planning on going back to school or finding a better job?
>>
>>10089094
na, i'm just waiting to die.
>>
>tfw you will never put drunkanon out of her misery by fucking her to death
>>
>>10088227
You're not this thick, right? :-(

Want your own space = go and create one

Really is that simple sunshine.
>>
>>10089175
>tfw no anon to smother me with her vagina.
>>
>wake up
>wander to bathroom
>take med
>collapse back into bed
Can I just stay here all day?
Work can fuck off.
>>
>>10089254
my spoiled ass does that all the time.
>>
>>10089270
But I have no gf to smother me with love and make everything better.
>>
>>10089254
Try no to, it's dangerous.
I have been going to work at 12:00 (or later) recently, because I have flexible time, but it means I'm at home at 21:00 and I hardly can do fun stuff in the morning, so it's self-perpetuating misery.
My goal is to be at work at 10:00 by the end of the month.
>>
>>10088882
pose and proportions are all good but don't draw so small anon

and sharpen your damn pencil
>>
I finally have a vagina! Now I'm a real lesbian like everyone else! ^-^
>>
>>10089310
My job is just a retail nightmare though with shitty, bossy managers and worse customers. I'm on my feet for 9 hours straight and get yelled at constantly for pennies.
Plus these meds are now on day 3 and I feel worse than ever.
>>
>>10089336
Tell your managers that you're trying new meds and they need to calm their tits.
>>
>>10089316
thanks anon
you're right, but in my defense I went with my roomie and was just using whatever she handed me
>>
>>10089366
I'll try if things get bad. I had a short 4.5 hour shift yesterday and it was kinda rough, I hardly spoke and really just wanted to hide the whole time. One person asked if I was okay and I could only manage a shrug.
Today is a long day and a Friday so I'm really, really hoping to just be able to keep my wits and make it through.
>>
>>10089203
You must be really stupid.

"create your own space"
What the fuck do you think this is? This is our own space and there is even a discord server, but guess what? Men try to invade it all the time anyway.

No one cares about MtFs, most people here just want our space to be left alone. You're too deep into tranny cock apparently to even read the thread and realize that.
>>
>>10089289
Uuuuh, i dont either...

>>10089322
i happy fo yoou. ^_^ i hope whoever you're with helps you out in the recovery department

>>10089336
I am actively looking for the shittyist low paying job, but my happy ass is always Waaaaay to over qualified :( Like even if i try to lie about it, the interviewers can tell right away, and they tell me they want someone who will take their job seriously. But i really really do want a shitty low paying part time useless job... People dont believe me

>>10089389
Not gonna lie, lesbotrons really do try to find lesbo spaces, and try to make them and do EVERYTHING in their power to try to have one, but it IS true that men LITERALLY can not leave girls alone.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Still felling nostalgic
so im gonna keep posting my sprung songs all over the place....

Quisiera ser el dueño
Del pacto de tu boca
Quisiera ser el verbo al que no invitas
A la fiesta de tu voz
Te has preguntado alguna vez, di la verdad
Si siente el viento, debajo de tu ropa
Cuando te bañas en el mar desnuda
Y te acaricia el cuerpo
En la fiesta de tu piel
Se sentirán la sal, las olas, sentirá la arena
Me da pena
Quisiera ser el aire que escapa de tu risa
Quisiera ser la sal para escoserte en tus heridas
Quisiera ser la sangre que envuelves con tu vida
Quisiera ser el sueño que jamás compartirías
El jardín de tu alegría de la fiesta de tu piel
Son de esos besos que ni frío, ni calor
Pero sí son de tu boca
También los quiero yo
https://youtu.be/UNq4OazmW8s
>>
>>10089471
>Uuuuh, i dont either...

Smother me plz
>>
>>10089322
Congrats, I hope you will be able to make some girl happy, and be happy yourself.

But since I'm curious… Question to girls with first-hand experience, how does an SRS vagina feel compared to cis one?
>>
>make an axe wound instead of a dick
>call it vagina
>call himself lesbian
yeah no you aren't, not even worth a (You)
>>
>>10089509
if you've ever had a penis you're a guy -clap clap-
>>
This is *cis* lesgen
I tranny with a hole in them isn't cis
Congrats and all, but please go back to /mtfg/
>>
>>10089542
>I tranny
Stopped reading
>>
File: 20180602_203357.jpg (1.65 MB, 3264x1840)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB JPG
Send ]pussy pics, anons
>>
File: 20180526_162727.jpg (2.27 MB, 3264x1840)
2.27 MB
2.27 MB JPG
>>10089551
Another one because the first one was on the wrong side for some reason
>>
>>10089488
Uuuuh. have you seen me?? im not cute.

>>10089509
>>10089542
why are you trying to pick a fight?
we are already a page wtf sooo there is no reason to fear derailing anything.
i mean seriously, what is your beef with trans people? cut it out. its obnoxious
>>
>>10089562
Don't care. As long as you promise to love me forever and never break my heart.
>>
>>10089558
that is damn comfy cat, anon
>>
File: 1514598824824.png (371 KB, 832x868)
371 KB
371 KB PNG
in the middle of watching that video where the girl covers herself with peanut butter
goddamn i want an autistic gf now
>>
>>10089648
I've got a 4lb jug in the kitchen and no gf.
Where are we meeting?
>>
>>10089662
i'll happily leave this hellhole for you, where you at bby?
>>
>>10089640
She's the house's princess™
>>
>girl caught me trying to read Supes' finger lovin' guide during sex
>>
>>10089587
This tranny is probably uglier than S
>>
wait what does S look like?
>>
New thread >>10090376

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.