[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



Do I specify I have a dick or not in my bio or what? I’m kinda scared I’ll be ripped to shreds or some shit, but I just want a bf so badly :(
>>
>>10079427
Tinder sure as hell is not the place for that.
>>
I put it in my profile picture as well as bio so that people who don't read bios won't swipe right on me and it's pretty fine. I've been on one date and it went pretty well, dude didn't even acknowledge that I was trans and just treated me like a normal girl.
If you live in a shitty area you'll probably just get reported and autoB&. The 'worst' thing that's happened so far was some dude trying to pay me to fuck his ass.
>>
>>10079427
There's nowhere or we wouldnt be here
>>
>>10079440
Did you follow up?
>>
>>10079427
https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/8qke8y/tx_i_met_a_woman_on_tinder_who_turned_out_to_not/

Going to try to keep this as simple as possible. Met a girl on tinder. Went on a few dates. Second date there were sexual acts performed on me.

Third date we were going to have sex. Found out that she was not a biological woman.

I am extremely pissed and can not let this go. I was lied told a huge lie and had sexual acts performed on me that I would not have consented to if I knew the truth.

Is this sexual assault or rape?

EDIT: Wanted to be more clear. Pre op trans so that is how I instantly knew...
>>
>>10079468
Not yet but he followed me on social media and he's my type so I'm hoping to this weekend.
>>10079471
Not disclosing is the most moronic shit, it's literally life or death in certain situations and can only make us look bad.
>>
>>10079440
I want a bf so I can fuck his ass not a random man whore off tinder :((( what did you say btw? That’s icky
>>10079471
Jesus Christ why would any girl do this, not telling a guy is nightmare material.
>>10079433
Then WHERE nobody likes me irl
>>
>>10079495
>why would any girl do this, not telling a guy is nightmare material
even trans girls can be dumb thots
>>
>>10079495
I asked if it was even legal and he pussied out, and it's not like I'm gonna fuck someone I wouldn't normally for free so I just blocked him.
Anyway, depending on your luck you could actually find someone interested in getting topped, but they're usually unattractive nu-male looking dudes just in it for the fetish.
>>
>>10079495
>Then WHERE nobody likes me irl
How much have you actually done in order to find a bf?
>>
This reminds me I have the weirdest confession to make here

I want to take a trans out on a really nice date and have a good time then never talk to them again. no sex involved.
Is that cruel or weird?
>>
>>10079514
Cruel and weird but a free meal's a free meal baby.
>>
Well, it's tricky. If you disclose, you'll get nothing but chasers and faggots.

If you don't, you'll get murdered by one of the straight guys you tricked into trying to sex you.
>>
>>10079471
nigga got raped lmao
>>
>>10079542
>choosing to be alone until you die/get srs and pray to god you never get outed because anyone attracted you is a chaser in your eyes
Dumb desu.
>>
>>10079542
Is there really no chasers who want a trans gf? Like I honestly don’t care and will happily fuck their ass, but I want a boyfriend not a hookup
>>
Is this too full on? I just don’t want stupid questions
>>
>>10079623
Including the part about the dick is probably smart, I just don't because I wanna be seen as pure. You're not gonna have any trouble desu. Just please for the love of god tell me you didn't use a photo with your stupid lenses in.
>>
>>10079632
Omg they make me feel pretty leave me alone lmaooo
>>
>>10079647
They'll raise more questions than you having a dick desu.
>>
>>10079656
They don’t look as intense in real life, I’m probably gonna change them to brown ones anyway at some point, why u hate them so much :((
>>
>>10079632
snake
>>
>>10079669
They just make you look kinda like an alien. If they make you feel good it's fine lol, you do you. You shouldn't even care about my opinion since I don't like girls desu.
>>
>>10079591
what would being your boyfriend entail?
>>
>>10079427
I just put that i have a dick as my first line. I get a lot of matches without trying.
>>
if you need dating or hookup sites/apps to get a bf you are already doomed to fail and end up with one after another a vast array of chaser losers, gay men who will try to get you to detrans, and generally creepy, vague men with vague sexualities and sketchy lifestyles

better off picking up some beta orbiters in some discord, hanging out in twitch chats attention whoring, or just making a fucking post on /soc/

desperation is the ultimate form of ugliness. if you want "quality" you have to work hard to find it not jump on the dating hamster wheel hoping this game of russian roulette doesnt end in your ass getting killed by some psychopathic transphobe
>>
>>10079591
There are plenty but they don't meet your standards
>>
>>10079689
Cuddles, actually liking my dick, playing vidya. That’s it. Being shorter than me or having a beard would be a plus but I can’t be picky bc ugly
>>
>>10079703
I have literally no standards though just don’t be 600lbs and homeless
>>
>>10079702
Dating apps are normal, the future is now old man. Dating IRL is impossible because it's even more likely to get you beaten up and all of those other options are even more pathetic.
>>
>>10079705
How tall are you?
>>
>>10079712
Bullshit. If if those were your only standards you would have found someone a loooong time ago
>>
>>10079718
5ft 10, like 6ft 3 in heels.
>>10079721
But nobody has ever even approached me because I have a dick and the guys around here hate that. Like I don’t know what to tell you other than boys don’t like me
>>
>>10079728
I have beard and we're same height
>>
>>10079728
Then start asking out guys. You are complaining that a bf hasn't dropped out of the sky right into your lap
>>
It’s totally ALRIGHT to be what you are! I mean i have dated trans genders too, i liked them. <3
I would like to have trans gender girlfriend.
>>
>>10079731
Nhgghhshs where you from anon?
>>
>>10079738
Burgerland
how about you
>>
>>10079739
Ugh Ireland :(
>>
>>10079743
its ok I lied I'm one inch taller and I shaved recently

besides I'm too masculine and romantic for the hedonists here anyway
>>
>>10079715
nevermind my experience with a boyfriend i have stayed with for many years with very little issues

ive done every alternative to normal dating and it never works. if you think creepy chasers and gay men who dislike you being trans arent the main people on those apps, youre deluded. i know, ive been there, done that

if you have no self-respect its easy to compromise for less and any indignities that will get you a precious bf for your idealized cuddles and emotional validation

aint no normal cunt ass bitch man with an agenda have a big enough heart to love trans and as long as you settle for it youll enable those pieces of shit
>>
>>10079755
Okay then, where'd you find your boyfriend. /soc/? Can't be from discord since it hasn't even existed for 'many years'. Tell me your secrets anon.
>>
>>10079427
>Can transgirls use tinder?
met many gfs on tinder, including my trans ex
>Do I specify I have a dick or not in my bio or what?
just mention you're trans somewhere in the bio, despite what most women think, we are actually literate and we can read.
> I’ll be ripped to shreds or some shit
that's life anon, we all get ripped to shreds atleast once, just dont let it get to you.

goodluck
>>
>>10079774
> many gfs
> many
Sounds promising
Ok bitches if tinder won’t get me a bf what do I do? I live in shithole Ireland
>>
>>10079764
from camming like a good whore. just picked out the wierdest one around in the chat and talked to them. turned out to be a depressed genius
>>
>>10079787
>Ireland
if i was you i'd swim the sea to england and stay in liverpool or manchester a bit further in.

on a serious note, theres no way you Wont get a hookup off tinder. idk about bf though, most people are looking for short term on there bu just see how it goes i guess, never know.
>>
>>10079623
get that hentai shit off your instagram niqqa
>>
>>10079800
I'd never wanna be seen as anything but a pure maiden to any future bf desu
>>
>>10079805
It’s SFW though, not that weird
>>
>>10079812
tfw no pure maiden gf
>>
>>10079812
and youre a fucking fool. men wants someone real, not a fake ass liar who pretends they havent rammed random household objects up their ass or who wants to be seen as inexperienced because it makes them falsely desireable

make sure you go out and get laid and put these childish anime is real life notions out of your head. anal is painful and you need perspective
>>
There’s one guy who’s face I wanna fuck contantly with my girl dick, but I don’t know if he even sees me as a girl as I don’t pass and I was a boy when he first met me, how do I get him to fall in love with me
>>
>>10079832
t. Buttmad hon with butthole that looks like a plate of spaghet
>>
>>10079834
you dont you fucking creep. grow the fuck up.
>>
>>10079832
I feel like there's a happy medium to be found between acting like an anime character (which I don't btw I just think the pure maiden thing is funny) and only getting to know your boyfriend after he's seen you naked performing for strangers on the internet.
And getting laid isn't my thing, I'm not gonna have sex with anyone that isn't in a monogamous relationship with me.
>>
>>10079847
hons dont cam because they cant make money
also shaming people for anal is pretty funny, you fucking prude child
>>
>>10079854
no. anime isnt real you tool. a man cant love a woman who doesnt exist. a fake persona wont save you if youve got nothing underneath.
>I'm not gonna have sex with anyone that isn't in a monogamous relationship with me.
youre fucking stupid and sex is a mechanism to determine compatibility. like ripping off a bandaid. trust me, youll never find a guy worth waiting if you always wait. you have to get used to things as they are...
>>
>>10079832
>a fucking fool
while i agree with you anon, you shouldn't be so rude. the OP was just asking a simple question, there's no need to get angry.
>>10079812
>>10079854
>only getting to know your boyfriend after he's seen you naked performing for strangers
while i think camming is a bit fucked, doesn't mean you shouldn't have a few hookups, its just testing the market. no one is a nun
>>
>>10079848
Wtf :( but I want him
>>
>>10079859
t. Another spaghet butthole
>>
G here, i think is quite obvious you have to somehow make know your partner you that are trans, doesnt have to be your introduction card but may be in the first-second date?
like you can't just force your penis and buttsex to other people, accepting transgender does not imply denying its existence and different genitalia(?)
>>
>>10079870
I mean I'm sure I'm gonna end up having hookups since eventually I'm gonna find someone compatible with me sexually but not emotionally but I'm not gonna go out actively searching for hookups specifically.
Not OP tho, I'm >>10079440
>>10079869
No shit anime isn't real lmao I literally said I just like the pure maiden thing because it's funny. I am pure though.
I'm just not interested in getting tossed around.
>>
>>10079870
sorry im just sick of fake feelings. pretending to be anime. shitposting in the social sphere of life. misrepresenting yourself is lying, its a manipulation used by lonely people who need a shortcut. then one day when youre not faking anymore and comfrotable, what do these people do? who are they? if its all vacuous underneath they sold their partners a lie and then pulled the rug out from under them. it makes me sad and angry, probably because ive already done the same and regretted it.
>>10079875
youre better off finding "real love" and not fulfilling your "friend before transition" rape and comfy "i am loved (but not really)" fetish
>>
Is it Tinder that bad/problematic?
I just started using it and I haven't said anything about being trans. I think is obvious, but who knows.
I've been on two dates and I never told them I'm trans. I thought I should, but I didn't see the moment. Not like it matters though, since I have an internet husbando and don't plan to have another date.
>>
>>10079882
if you dont get tossed around now, youll get tossed around later, you naive fool. please pay attention: we are disposable to men. they will always hurt us. they see us as objects.

you have to face them all and move on until you find a real quality man: you have refine the marble that is you until you have a real picture (read: not animu/fantasy bullshit) of who you are and what you want and the courage... the real courage to not lower yourself below those standards

youre clearly pathetic, naive, and desperate
>>
>>10079900
> since I have an internet husbando
This would make me 10/10 kill myself if I can’t even touch my bf
>>
>>10079904
Maybe I'm just not cynical enough yet
If we're all disposable aren't you scared of your depressed genius leaving you?
>>
>>10079910
yes. in a small way, yes, i get scared. you have to be strong enough to live with yourself before you have a high stakes relationship where you really would be bothered if they left. you have to have self love and courage to not debase yourself with men who are less than good enough before you get a really, truly scary relationship that has stakes that scare you--- but its not just scary, its exciting and deeply sublime. i want to work hard to be my best for him and he does the same for me. we both probably have the same fears... so we work hard to make it a practical and healthy relationship going forward; it renews itself every day.
>>
>>10079906
He is not my bf, he is my daddy.
>>
File: consider.jpg (13 KB, 200x200)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>10079427
If you put mtf or ftm in your bio generally people dont mind trans people from what I've seen in Scotland
>>
>>10079924
>you have to be strong enough to live with yourself before you have a high stakes relationship where you really would be bothered if they left
This is my real problem honestly, I feel like I need a boyfriend to function and I think I need to get past that before I can actually find one
You're really hostile but I like your insight anon.
>>
>>10079976
>I feel like I need a boyfriend to function and I think I need to get past that before I can actually find one

I feel personally victimized by this
>>
>>10079976
this place makes me feel more neurotic knowing people are here being fed repetitive criticisms and weird shared delusions come up a lot. the anime thing makes me sad, i had a former bf who was very twinky, femme and like that and he felt so fake it made me cry a lot knowing he could never really love me

everybody wants to be comfortable and happy supposedly in this world. i think its better to have healthy stress and be held accountable by life, to have challenges... to try and fail and try again and live up to them. the rewards are better when we live up to being our best.

its okay sometimes to admit to yourself functioning alone is hard. you can either run with something you can assume about yourself, or you can leave the changes and the reactions open ended. maybe you need a boyfriend, maybe you dont. maybe you can enjoy both or maybe even having a boyfriend wont help. maybe life is vague and beautifully absurd and thats just what it ought to be.

suffering can make us better people if we let it, or it can destroy us totally... if we let it.
>>
>>10079976
To quote some Vine:
"I'm a strong, independent black woman: I don't need no man! My man got two jobs!"
>>
>>10079427
If I could find you on tinder I would go out with you asap.

trans people are usually really nice.
>>
>>10079471
Legal term is "rape by deception"
She's scum and making it worse for normal trans girls.
>>
>>10079743
Girl you'd better find what you're looking for on Tinder, your tfwnobf posts around here have been too good of a chaser bait
t. resident bearded (and slightly shorter than you) chaser
>>
>>10080318
Everyone keeps saying “chasers are writing these” lmao and why are all the cute chasers in burger plastic Hollywood fake people obese land omg :(
>>
>>10080340
>Everyone keeps saying “chasers are writing these” lmao
oh, I'm well aware that some girls have just the right chaserific fantasies
>and why are all the cute chasers in burger plastic Hollywood fake people obese land omg :(
well, non-burgerland here
>>
>>10080349
Tfw wyn be my bf
>>
>>10079623
You could just say pre op or that you haven't had bottom surgery you know lol
>>
>>10079623
I would date you.
>>
>>10080396
>pre op? what kind of operation?
>bottom surgery? u gonna get your ass enlarged? lol
Guys are kind of unaware sometimes
>>
>>10080366
>never
never say never, you never know where people may cross paths
in the meantime, sample the local fauna, there ought to be some promising lads that fit your kinks
>>
>>10079623
bout to catch all the super likes desu
>>
>>10080396
Would Irish inbred guys with negative IQ know what that means tho?
>>10080403
Then get your butt to Ireland I’m sad of being alone :(
>>
>>10080405
>bottom surgery
I mean it's the only logical way to read it
>bottom noun (BODY PART)
>the part of your body that you sit on:
she's obviously gon get dem brazilian butt implants
>>
>>10080414
i'm tired of being alone too.
>>
>>10079623
D U B L I N
U
B
L
I
N
>>
>>10080405
I.... I can't disagree entirely with that, lmao.
>>10080414
Probably not!
>>
>>10080428
I wish all the chaser bois didn’t live in plastic land and poletzki land so I could marry one and be his mommy :(
>>
>>10080444
There are plenty of us in the balkans too
>>
>>10080444
Is plastic land america? its not so bad, you should come here.
>>
>>10080444
thus far we have burger, balkan, poletzki, some place nearer you, and also D U B L I N lad
girl you could make a zeemap with all the chasers after yo kinky ass
>>
im irish i promise not all irish trannies are such thots pls
>>
File: doubt.jpg (26 KB, 800x450)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>10080461
>>
>>10080461
sounds like they need to catch up on the kink factor then :^)
>>
>>10080459
I’m not kinky am I? I just want to dom a guy occasionally
>>10080461
I’m not a Thot I’ve only had the secs once, I’m just looking for a perma bf desu
>>
>>10079427
So, im not hooking up with people more so going on dates but
Yeah put it in your profile if you want, and if you dont want to, dont.
Disclose irl or via text after the first date

If you just wanna fuck then yeah you should mention it in your bio or disclose after you match

All of this assumes you pass pretty well, but if you dont pass its still the same, maybe easier cause people can figure it out on their own
>>
>>10080468
>I’m not a Thot
>I’ve had the secs
pick one
>>
>>10080473
Only once wtf
>>
>>10080468
>I’m not kinky am I? I just want to dom a guy occasionally
your preferences definitely stand out in a positive way, to put it mildly
>>
>>10080473
r9k pls go
>>
>>10080471
> All of this assumes you pass pretty well,
I don’t. But I still feel the need to tell them because I’ve even had doctors retarded enough to say “so when was your last period”
>>
>>10080482
He's not wrong, once you have sex you're a thot.
>>
>>10080487
>I don’t pass
>doctors say “so when was your last period”
hm
>>
>>10080493
First glance: girl
Second glance: oh wait tranny?
When I speak: ok definitely tranny
>>
>>10080487
> I’ve even had doctors retarded enough to say “so when was your last period”
So your doctors are really nice and courteous and pretend they think you're a ciswoman
Or..you pass quite well
Its more than likely the latter.

And remember just cause you think you're ugly doesnt mean you dont pass
>>
>>10080504
Post pic
>>
>>10080504
>When I speak: ok definitely tranny
Voice training

In the meantime, you are aware of how many guys feel about Dr. Girlfriend, right?
>>
>>10080509
I’ve done this before and people saved it and reposted it, scared the shit out of me, no thank u
>>
>>10080514
What’s Dr girlfriend?
>>
>>10080444
I wish you would come to merica to be my mommy gf. I'm so lonely. I can't deal with it anymore.
>>
>>10080522
I’m 18 tho with no money to get to America, I wish I could come too :( everyone here hates me
>>
>>10080515
different anon
have you tried unsee.cc? made for exactly that purpose
>>
>>10080515
Oh yeah sorry that happened to you, thats why i never post selfies myself
An alternative is to post on /soc/ in a rate thread; people migt save your picture but you can find out if people think you look trans or not
>>
>>10080523
how do i contact you
>>
>>10080526
People still save and its not too hard to mask over the IP address
>>
>>10080538
yep, no doubt
a bit more hassle than right clicking and saving, so at least it prevents the lazier from saving it
>>
>>10080414
19 m from Ireland and afaik not inbred, you got sc/kik? Been looking for a qt3.14 and dicks aren't a dealbreaker for me, henche why I'm on this board kek
>>
>>10080526
I just tried posting from unsee, but 4ch said it’s spam and wouldn’t let me post lol

>>10080534
Discord is Xaium #4908
>>
>>10080549
>4ch said it’s spam and wouldn’t let me post lol
post them like this:

https://unsee
.cc/1ag57241/

that works, and people can directly copy-paste the two lines in their address bar and chrome combines them properly
>>
https://unsee
.cc/cbd1faa3/


Please don’t be mean about me I’m literally on the verge of suicide 24/7 anyway lmao
>>
>>10080567
>literally on the verge of suicide 24/7 anyway
girl you delusional
prefer the dark hair and bug eye lenses compared to the other ones, personally
>>
>>10079623
>I prefer shorter guys

pls be in Texas
>>
>>10080506

>THIS
>I pass very well but every time I look in the mirror I see an ugly hon butterface with a nice body
>the women in my family just are ugly, desu I'm a little less ugly than them
>4chan is great because no hugboxing but they also make you forget that passing≠10/10
>>
>>10079705
Wow an MTF who likes their dick and shorter guys. What is this bizarro /lgbt/?
>>
>>10080434
please don't get a hatchetwound
>>
>>10080596
She's in Ireland
>>
Really interested in how this develops.
It's like sending your kid out to college, you kinda really want the best for them.
>t. takes a village to raise a tranner
>>
>>10079623
hot AF!
>>
>>10079427
you faggots bullshit all the time about being killed constantly for being trannies but lying about having a dick and then them finding out in the heat of the moment is a surefire way to get yourself hurt or potentially killed
>>
>>10082340
no shit nigga, that's why most sane tranners know not revealing early enough is a big no-no, big as in "might become a statistic" depending on how shit your environment is
>>
>>10079623
>I prefer shorter guys
This is the only reason I would swipe left. (I'm 6'2"), but then...

>I don't care
Contradicted yourself in 2 sentences. Well, you've certainly got the female mentality down pat.
>>
>>10082576
I mean I really don’t care how tall A guy is, I would just prefer him to be shorter than me, but it ultimately doesn’t matter u kno
>>
>>10079440
>treated me like a normal girl
this is all I dream about ;_;
>>
>>10083737
Then go out there and make it come true.
>>
>>10083777
> tfw he leaves at 30 when he wants kids and realizes he can pretend your a normal girl for so long until the biological necessity of reproduction is in his mind 24/7
>>
>>10083645
girl you better keep us posted on what's happening with those tinder bros
the other girls can probably give you some tips on how to fine tune that later
>>
>>10083789
Don't let your paranoid fears get in the way of your dreams, Anon.
>>
>>10083789
>the biological necessity of reproduction is in his mind 24/7
why are you dating a baby crazy woman?
>>
>>10083792
I had a breakdown and deleted all my social media including tinder lmao, sorry guys
>>
>>10079471
>https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/8qke8y/tx_i_met_a_woman_on_tinder_who_turned_out_to_not/
I've never seen reddit so opposed to rape.
>>
>>10083807
aw :\
what caused the breakdown?
>>
>>10083846
I just felt like I was decieving people, like they might think I pass but in actuality I don’t (because I don’t irl) and then they freak out or something. Also I’m planning on going stealth at some point in the fall, and I got worried. Hopefully I just find a 4ch chaser bf who doesn’t care that I don’t pass lol
>>
>>10083777
but it's scary and I still look too much like a boy...
>>
>>10083867
>I just felt like I was decieving people, like they might think I pass but in actuality I don’t (because I don’t irl) and then they freak out or something.
Well, you had the trans disclaimer right there in the profile, and maybe a line about "hey not catfishing but these are my best angles, so have that in mind when we meet IRL" might reduce those concerns a bit.
Also the standard tranner safety tips apply.
>Also I’m planning on going stealth at some point in the fall, and I got worried.
Oh yeah, that's a good point. Dunno, probably makes sense, as long as you can keep it together until then.
Then again, when you go stealth, you'll still need to have the talk with potential partners at some (early-ish) point.
How do you think your approach to dating will change when you go stealth?
>>
>>10083867
>deleted tinder
>Hopefully I just find a 4ch chaser bf who doesn’t care that I don’t pass lol
oh god the chaser bait will continue, won't it
you know you're a horrible tease, right?
>>
>>10083928
I’ll try not post any chaser bait and just dry hump pillows or something anon
>>10083921
Senpai I’m honestly not sure myself, I don’t know how I’m going to date once I go stealth in the fall. Even tho I don’t have genital dusphoria, half of me wants to just get SRS and go deep stealth do I won’t ever have to explain. How could I date and be stealth simultaneously?
>>
>>10083946
>I’ll try not post any chaser bait and just dry hump pillows or something anon
who says I'm not enjoying the tease?
>>
>>10083946
>half of me wants to just get SRS and go deep stealth do I won’t ever have to explain
I don't think that's the best plan, without some extensive research.
Ask other post-op tranners about dating and having the t-talk, I don't think many of them think it's safe to skip it even after SRS. But I could be wrong - ask around from time to time.

A much stronger argument for SRS is if your genital dysphoria makes the risks/benefits of the operation worth it - sort of a 'lesser of two evils' thing.

By the way do you use a browser extension for 4chan so it shows you notifications when others reply to your posts?
>>
>>10083946
>half of me wants to just get SRS and go deep stealth
Noooo this is just a mistake. I know I sound like a chaser obsessed with dicks but it's just not a good idea, you'll have to constantly lie about your past, have everyone you knew pre-transition lie about your past and never slip up ever.
>>
>>10083989
I get sad tbhon they always cause tons of arguments and I get sad that nobody actually replies who lives in my country and wants me to mommy them :((

>>10084008
Yeah nah I’ll probably never get SRS but sometimes I damn well want to just so I can be a normal girl and forget about the first 17 years of my life. I don’t have genital dysphoria so I need to remember getting SRS ultimately would fuck me up and possibly might even make dating options worse, a lot of guys openly say they would date a cis woman and a girl with a dick, but not a post op girl (idk why)

And no I don’t, a lot of the time I’ll make a thread then simply never check it again because I know people will start fighting, I don’t really post here apart from chaser bait threads for fun and the occasional question.
>>
>>10084022
Yeah I know, I won’t get it. But I’m just so scared of being left to die alone bc nobody wants me with a dick you know? I’ve read so much shit about how chasers leave you after 30 it makes me want to just blend in with cis women and increase my chances of not dying alone as a sad dickgirl
>>
>>10084025
>And no I don’t, a lot of the time I’ll make a thread then simply never check it again because I know people will start fighting, I don’t really post here apart from chaser bait threads for fun and the occasional question.
Try 4chanX, otherwise you're probably missing on some (either helpful or lewd) posts from after you close the threads.
Really makes it easier to keep conversations going.
>>
>>10084025
>I get sad tbhon they always cause tons of arguments and I get sad that nobody actually replies who lives in my country and wants me to mommy them :((
Just ignore the arguments, the board is full of them. Focus on the stuff that you like, it's better for your mental health (goes for everything on 4chan really).
Can't say much about the second part, but it is a bit of a game of chance - if you decide to not post that chaser bait thread that one time that a local lad happens to be browsing, you'll miss em.
For example, you started having more local chasers in this thread.
Keep on trying and ignore the haters, though you probably don't want to spam too often either.
>Yeah nah I’ll probably never get SRS but sometimes I damn well want to just so I can be a normal girl and forget about the first 17 years of my life.
If that's possible, it'd be great. However it's best to talk to other post (and pre) op girls to see if and how it'll help your concerns.
Some girl had a nice pro/con list (e.g. tucking, being in bikini, etc), but not revealing your transness to a partner is a very risky strategy.
>I don’t have genital dysphoria so I need to remember getting SRS ultimately would fuck me up
That is a danger - really depends on your levels of genital dysphoria. For some it's a must, for others it turns out to be a regret.
>and possibly might even make dating options worse,
Yeah, that's possible. Those with very strong genital dysphoria won't miss some of the candidates that get filtered out (e.g. those after pickle-related activities), but it's a different equation for those with little/no genital dysphoria.
>a lot of guys openly say they would date a cis woman and a girl with a dick, but not a post op girl (idk why)
Those are probably the ones for whom the girlpickle is a larger factor in the attraction.
>>
>>10084025
>>10084106
cont
>Yeah I know, I won’t get it. But I’m just so scared of being left to die alone bc nobody wants me with a dick you know?
Hm, don't be so sure about that.
>I’ve read so much shit about how chasers leave you after 30 it makes me want to just blend in with cis women and increase my chances of not dying alone as a sad dickgirl
Heard that one very often too, but I'm not sure how much it is true, or whether it's kind of like the "he'll leave you for a younger model" concern - a phenomenon that exists, but is far from universal.
>>
>>10084110
> but I'm not sure how much it is true, or whether it's kind of like the "he'll leave you for a younger model" concern - a phenomenon that exists, but is far from universal.
I’m just so scared of being alone, like I honestly don’t care if someone is obsessed with my dick, I find it cute, so cutting off a bunch of people when I’m already an ugly unpassable tranny is just x10 my chances of dying alone. But on the other hand getting SRS/ffs and going stealth might increase my chances of getting a man as much as accepting chasers would, idk I just wanna die desu lmaoo I’m not secure on my own and I should probably work on that first, but my hormones just take over sometimes
>>
>>10084201
Hey, consider installing that extension (or some equivalent), so I can get back to you a bit later, don't want to miss discussing this.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/4chan-x/ohnjgmpcibpbafdlkimncjhflgedgpam
Feeling that way must be hell, and I really think you need to discuss those concerns with people (me, other tranners, etc), because I really don't think it's as hopeless as your brain tells you it is from time to time.
>>
>>10084215
I use mobile because I only use this in school when bored, I’ll keep the tab open tho ^^ I’m scared I’m being used for like a survey or something lmaooo
>>
>>10084025
What cunt?
>>
>>10079427
pls sit on my face ?
>>
>>10084264
Gonna assume you mean country, Ireland.
>>
File: 1527682561476.jpg (76 KB, 564x714)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>>10084299
Why does everyone on here always live across a fucking ocean, its not fair
>>
>>10083840
Only men can get raped according to reddit, lol
>>
>>10084238
>I’m scared I’m being used for like a survey or something lmaooo
You mean the discussion here?
Yeah, sorry, I tend to try to pick people's brains about this kind of stuff, because I find getting to the root of one's concerns is often a step in the direction of managing them better.

There's an additional concern btw - posts here are archived and mirrored on a few other sites, so it does leave a digital history.
That's why I tend to switch to anonymous throwaway accounts on other platforms when it comes to sharing more sensitive stuff.

>I use mobile because I only use this in school when bored, I’ll keep the tab open tho ^^
Right, hope I get to replying before you clean up the tabs.
As for notifications on mobile (if you're using Android), seems this app for 4chan (gets shilled on the tech board) supports them:
https://floens.github.io/Clover/
Hm, on the other hand you need to install an APK (or F-droid), probably too much of a hassle.
Oh well.
>>
I used tinder for a few months ( im 21 its been a year since i transitioned so i really dont know how it works too too well) and i found a lot of people mostly femmes who would like me and stuff and i mean thats how i found my current partner which has been great in so many ways. but i kind of ended up realizing that the people who would swipe right on me without knowing werent the people i want to be around anyway i like my gays
>>
>>10084329
>notifications on mobile
Ought to be available in most 4chan apps, no?
>>
>>10079471
Is this actually you?

Trans people should always disclose but only for their own safety because of retarded transphobia like this.

The guy was tricked no more than, say, if he dated a girl with a lose vagina, or a girl dated a guy with a tiny dick, or you had sex and then found ot their personality wasn’t as nice as you thought. You just learned something about the person that made you no longer attracted to them. It’s not gay, an attack on your masculinity, trickery, or rape, that’s just normal relationship shit. Maybe next time don’t have sex after two dates so you can learn more about them first? Move on.
>>
>>10084201
You’ll still feel alone if you “partner” only sees you as a sex object
>>
>>10084314
>>10084314
Girl bye, any guy that’s ever even slightly into what I like always lives in America or Central Europe, and anyways I’m ugly and tall so it doesn’t matter tbhonky
>>10084315
This is just a meme because women act like they’re the only ones who can get raped, men being raped is just ignored by most women so it’s understandable they would be a little petty.
>>10084329
>so it does leave a digital history
It’s anonymous though, and I never said my name and anyway I’m getting major reconstructive FFS in the next year or so and hopefully won’t look anything like I do now.
>>
>>10084389
Yeah I know, but what else can I do? I’m unloveable, so settling for an abusive chaser who leaves me at 30 and I kill myself after he’s gone is the only taste of a real girl life I’ll get.
>>
>>10079471
>Is this sexual assault or rape?
If you're in the US no, it is not. Maybe in California has some unusual law but otherwise no. There is no legal obligation to disclose. You consented to the acts as they happened, end of story. Just because you didn't know every detail of a person's background doesn't change that. Consent isn't about who the person is, but what they're doing, and you were fine with what was being done until after the fact.
You don't get to decide at a later time that you didn't want to do what you were doing.
You need to let it go.
>>
>>10084398
>I’m unloveable,
[citation needed]
IIRC you had some bad experiences, but not all people are like that, especially in areas where they're more used to tranners.
>so settling for an abusive chaser
Please never tolerate abuse.
>who leaves me at 30 and I kill myself after he’s gone is the only taste of a real girl life I’ll get.
Worst case scenario. Seems like you're catastrophizing (I remember when I had that, along different lines; horrible stuff, really amps up the feeling of hopelessness). Give this a skim:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decatastrophizing
There are examples of trans women that are in long term relationships, one shitty one (yes, /r/asktrender unfortunately):
https://reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/3uduzo/is_a_romantic_relationship_with_a_man_possible_as/
Even saw a 31yo post in there, I think.
>>
>>10084438
>[citation needed]
Is my face a citation?
Yeah I’m dramatic but I have a lot to be dramatic about, nothing in my life has ever gone right for me. I think suicide is genuinely the best option, I just haven’t found a way to do it easily yet without too much pain, >inb4 don’t do it you’ve so much to live for
I don’t.
thanks for all the advice anon!
>>
>>10079904
God you're a nasty person. Your advice is rubbish binned. My sympathies to anyone who gets close to you.
>>
>>10080210
>Legal term is "rape by deception"
In the US that only applies to pretending to be someone's spouse normally.
>>
>>10084496
UK had
>R - v - McNally (deceit as to gender)
>>
>>10080538
>People still save and its not too hard to mask over the IP address
Even if you know the IP address what are you going to do with that?
Absolutely nothing. It's barely a deterrent.
>>
>>10084008
>Ask other post-op tranners
I've had SRS and have never ever tried to stealth sex.
I don't need the stress of worrying about being clocked - how can I enjoy myself if I'm scared? I also do not want to let someone who would hate me for being trans touch me. If they can't accept me as trans they're trash people and not good enough to be with, period.
I know that stealthing sex does happen and I know someone who did it, but it's not for me.
>>
>>10084008
>By the way do you use a browser extension for 4chan so it shows you notifications when others reply to your posts?
4chan X highlights threads in red in the thread watcher when you have a reply. It also makes the thread watcher icon red.
I believe even the native extension will italicize a thread's name in the thread watcher if you have a reply.
>>
>>10084461
>Is my face a citation?
Not the best argument for unlovability, at least from that angle.
Also, you had some FFS stuff planned, right?
>Yeah I’m dramatic but I have a lot to be dramatic about, nothing in my life has ever gone right for me.
Not my intention to go for "hurr ur just dramatic", lass.
You definitely had to deal with a lot more shit than most people.
What I'm saying is I've been through stuff that got my brain working in a similar way, and it tends to warp the way one thinks for the worse. Therapy (whether DIY, or with a professional), as well as getting into a better situation, often improves that significantly and allows you to live a much happier life (and also achieve more of your goals).
1/2
>>
>>10084461
>>10084601
2/2
>I think suicide is genuinely the best option, I just haven’t found a way to do it easily yet without too much pain, >inb4 don’t do it you’ve so much to live for
"don't do it etc" - yeah, that's pretty useless, at least was for me.
As someone that's been to the point where I was researching and found a method, including starting to prep for it, there's one thing to be said - your feelings are absolutely valid, and when you're in that amount of suffering, just making it stop by any means necessary does seem like the only and urgently needed way out.
"It gets better" also sounds fake, because there's always the chance it won't.
However, "It can get better, and please try these things, if you can with the support of people so your suffering is manageable while you're trying", is realistic.
It feels like telling someone with a sprained ankle to keep running that marathon.
But bit by bit, working to improve each of the factors leading to your current suffering (both external and internal), gradually reduces it to the point where you can start living.
This is why I'm probing you with all those questions - you already have things planned (FFS), and may have other plans for improving your external factors (location, dating, socializing), but I see some internal factors that if treated ought to reduce that suffering and give you more hope so you can go on and continue improving your situation.
>>
>>10084025
>Yeah nah I’ll probably never get SRS but sometimes I damn well want to just so I can be a normal girl and forget about the first 17 years of my life.
Getting SRS doesn't mean you can forget about the rest of your life. It's still part of you. Trying to hide from yourself doesn't work well and can leave you feeling hollow and empty.
>a lot of guys openly say they would date a cis woman and a girl with a dick, but not a post op girl (idk why)
That's the hallmark of a chaser.
>>10084517
1. Bongistan.
2. If that's the case I'm thinking of the issue was more having to do with deception about using a prosthetic. Being penetrated with a prosthetic wasn't consented to.
I don't think the perp was actually trans either.
If you actually had a gender recognition certificate I doubt there'd be an issue, though penetrating someone with a prosthetic without telling them what you're doing would still be a problem.
>>
>>10084635
>rape only works one way
>>
>>10084635
> Getting SRS doesn't mean you can forget about the rest of your life. It's still part of you. Trying to hide from yourself doesn't work well and can leave you feeling hollow and empty.

I already feel hollow and empty and have done since I hit puberty, since I finished high school recently I’ve blocked everyone from my life, nobody has any way of contacting me. In September I’m planning on moving away, and honestly I’m thinking fuck it and just getting SRS and going stealth. I’m already much happier with no friends who knew me as a boy.
>>
>>10084656
>since I finished high school recently I’ve blocked everyone from my life, nobody has any way of contacting me.
Ouch. Do you think any of them might be supportive?
>In September I’m planning on moving away,
Different city, or different country?
If the latter, there was another trans girl from your country that is also planning similar stuff and has done a decent bit of research.
>and honestly I’m thinking fuck it and just getting SRS and going stealth.
Please don't rush this if you're not certain the benefits of SRS will outweigh the costs.
You can go stealth without SRS, see how it goes, then decide to go ahead with the irreversible stuff if needed.
>I’m already much happier with no friends who knew me as a boy.
Well, removing toxic people from your environment is almost always a good idea.
>>
>>10079427
On tinder I've come across a fair few trans girls that I've already seen on grindr. Funnily enough, not all of them put that they're trans on their profile. Though it's usually the ones who pass pretty well and could probably go stealth (if their pics are an accurate representation). Even still, they're playing a pretty fucking dangerous game. A good chunk of my male friends would be absolutely livid if a trans girl tried to hook up with them without telling them beforehand. Not everyone is open minded. The safest thing to do is make it clear on your profile that you're trans - it's saves unnecessary agro further down the line.
>>
>>10084697
>not all of them put that they're trans on their profile.
Perhaps they mention the trans stuff later in chat or whenever (but not too late).
I think that's a better approach for most trans girls anyway.
>>
>>10084519
Still, makes things a bit harder, and every % more hassle cuts down significantly on the people that save it.
>>
>>10084682
My life story is so complicated and long but they were supportive, but my school ultimately wasn’t, the teachers and other students made life living hell for me, I’ve honestly never experienced happiness because of how that school made me feel. I’m planning on moving to another city for college. I’ve never met a person irl who is interested in a girl who has a dick not to mention one who likes using it, I mean life post SRS would be so much easier. No sex drive, no erections, no tucking, I would honestly even ask the doctor to purposely give me no sensitivity so that I won’t feel sexual attraction anymore because I hate the fact that I like men and they don’t like me. And SRS is free in Ireland so no costs. If all came to shit and I really did regret SRS, I can always just jump in front of a car and get a quick way out.
>>
>>10084707
I guess that's okay but it wouldn't surprise me if some guys they match with end up sending abuse because they were "tricked". You underestimate how fragile the male ego can be...
>>
>>10079623
Cute
>>
>>10084714
>My life story is so complicated and long but they were supportive, but my school ultimately wasn’t, the teachers and other students made life living hell for me, I’ve honestly never experienced happiness because of how that school made me feel.
Must've been horrible, hope not all places are like that.
>I’m planning on moving to another city for college.
That's great, really sounds like it may be the change of environment you need.
There's a very good chance it will be a much more open-minded one too.
>I’ve never met a person irl who is interested in a girl who has a dick not to mention one who likes using it,
Could be that they're hiding because of the stigma, and I assume they're a smaller percentage too, so that may make sense especially if you don't live in a decently big city.
>I mean life post SRS would be so much easier. No sex drive, no erections, no tucking,
The erections and tucking, I'll give you that.
But sex drive seems like a pretty huge sacrifice, as it's such a core component to happiness for most people. Also, I don't know if SRS will take care of the sex drive (it being mostly hormones), as much as make you less capable of indulging it.
There are people out there for you, and it may come down to being at the right place at the right time.
>I would honestly even ask the doctor to purposely give me no sensitivity so that I won’t feel sexual attraction anymore
I don't think the lack of sensitivity would help with the sexual attraction
>because I hate the fact that I like men and they don’t like me.
Not all, some do. Some might even very much.
>If all came to shit and I really did regret SRS, I can always just jump in front of a car and get a quick way out.
Please give >>10084601 and >>10084607 a skim.
>>
>>10084732
>wouldn't surprise me if some guys they match with end up sending abuse because they were "tricked".
Same here.
However, as long as it's early enough after matching, it ought to be a lower percentage
>You underestimate how fragile the male ego can be..
Definitely not, I'm well aware of that.
>>
>>10084763
> sex drive seems like a pretty huge sacrifice, as it's such a core component to happiness for most people.

Makes me want to kill myself anon, maybe I do have genital dysphoria then idk
>>
>>10084781
Which part makes you want to kys, in particular?
Is it you having/using your current genitalia, or the relationship concerns?
>>
>>10084648
Fact remains in the US you don't have to tell someone you're trans period. There is no rape involved.
In the UK I did some more research and there's actually more than one case which I did not realized:
https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/feminism/2015/12/dark-truth-behind-convictions-gender-fraud
> In all of the five cases successfully prosecuted (R v Gemma Barker [2012], R v Chris Wilson [2013], R v Justine McNally [2013], R v Gayle Newland [2015] and now R v Kyran Lee (Mason) [2015]), female complainants claimed to believe that their object of desire was a man and conviction rested on a legal conclusion that there was a gap between belief and reality.
It's a 2015 article so there might be more cases since then.
California expanded rape by deception from the traditional definition of pretending to be a spouse to pretending to be anyone known to the victim.
>(5) Where a person submits under the belief that the person committing the act is someone known to the victim other than the accused, and this belief is induced by any artifice, pretense, or concealment practiced by the accused, with intent to induce the belief.
>(j) Any person who commits an act of sodomy, where the victim submits under the belief that the person committing the act is someone known to the victim other than the accused, and this belief is induced by any artifice, pretense, or concealment practiced by the accused, with intent to induce the belief, shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for three, six, or eight years.
>>10084697
The only problem if you put it in your profile you're advertising to the world you're trans, which is a problem if you're stealth.
You could say something if you respond to someone though.
>>10084656
I also cut contact with everyone who knew me from before too except my family. I've done things I felt like I had to do out of necessity, but long-term stealth has still felt empty. I've severely limited my dating because of it, which is a problem
>>
>>10084800
>I also cut contact with everyone who knew me from before too except my family. I've done things I felt like I had to do out of necessity, but long-term stealth has still felt empty. I've severely limited my dating because of it, which is a problem
Do you think reconnecting with some of those people might be an option?
>>
>>10084798
I feel disgusting that I want to use my genitals and get turned on by imagining myself using them, it makes me want to die because I know it’s not what I should feel as a mtf, makes me feel invalid, that I’m just a poser or something. Also the fact that I have a super high sex drive and can’t alleviate it, (I guess that’s an issue most teenagers face so idk) it also makes me want to kms that I’ll pribably never get married and have kids because guys into transwomen with dicks aren’t in it for the long run.

>>10084800
> too except my family.
Is it bad I plan on completely ghosting my family too? I might even make them think I died in order to make them just leave me and my existence alone. My parents are sweet and accepting, but I’ve disappointed them so much and it hurts to see it.
>>
>>10084714
You can definitely have a sex drive after SRS, to the point where it can be annoying.
If you stay on a minimal estradiol dose it's less likely to be an issue though.
I doubt a doctor would purposely kill your sensitivity because that can cause other complications. If you don't get a clit made that would cut down on it but not eliminate it since there are other erogenous zones.
>the teachers and other students made life living hell for me
I pretty much know how that is, though the teachers weren't all bad. Phys ed teachers were the really nasty ones. I despise the whole concept of mandatory phys ed.
>>10084713
I think the big thing with unsee is that you can limit how long the pic is up, and it does increase the annoyance factor so it would cut your exposure. The IP does have some deterrent effect.
>>
>>10084822
>I feel disgusting that I want to use my genitals and get turned on by imagining myself using them, it makes me want to die because I know it’s not what I should feel as a mtf, makes me feel invalid, that I’m just a poser or something.
So the main thing is you feel that a "proper mtf" should have genital dysphoria, and one that doesn't isn't a valid mtf, or is just a poser, right?
>Also the fact that I have a super high sex drive and can’t alleviate it, (I guess that’s an issue most teenagers face so idk) it also makes me want to kms that I’ll pribably never get married and have kids because guys into transwomen with dicks aren’t in it for the long run.
College is very likely going to help with the alleviation part.
Guys not being in it for the long run - there are counterexamples, and I think it's very likely there are more men out there like that.
Consider that there are plenty of men married to cis women where they can't have (or don't want to have any more) kids.
>Is it bad I plan on completely ghosting my family too? I might even make them think I died in order to make them just leave me and my existence alone. My parents are sweet and accepting, but I’ve disappointed them so much and it hurts to see it.
Why do you think you've disappointed them?
>>
>>10084809
In my case no because it's been way too long as in the previous century.
For someone for whom it hasn't been so long, maybe it would be worth it.
>>10084822
I think it would be better not to ghost your family if they're decent to you. You say your parents are sweet and accepting, so I think it would really hurt them terribly if you disappeared. They'd be really worried about you and it would make them feel terrible. It would be worse than any disappointment they would feel now.
If your family were shit to you and would continue being shit to you I could see it. But if there's something positive there I think it would be bad to cut them off.
>>
>>10084876
I think I’m idealizing starting a new life but moving away and having literally no connection with my past life is so attractive, my parents are accepting, but they trigger a lot of depression for me, my mother is depressed and alone, and my dad mentally abusive, it’s just something I can’t deal with anymore and feel I need to run away from.
>>10084856
> College is very likely going to help with the alleviation part.
I’m too dysphoric to have sex. And yeah I feel that because I don’t have genital dysphoria im not a real mtf. I just wish I wasn’t born into this hell life. I disappointed my parents the second I got diagnosed with GD and told them I was gonna become a girl, my transition ruined high school and I think I’ve failed all my exams bc I literally missed school because of how suicidal I was at certain points, if I don’t get good results I won’t be able to go to college and move away anyway. My hellhole of a life is basically a snake eating its own tail of shit experiences
>>
>>10084926
>I’m too dysphoric to have sex.
Dysphoric about which things?
>And yeah I feel that because I don’t have genital dysphoria im not a real mtf.
Well, there's other mtfs like you, and they're definitely real.
What makes you an mtf is that you have gender dysphoria. This often has genital dysphoria too, but that's not necessary.
If you don't feel genital dysphoria, that's just how those miswired chunks of brain ended up - this doesn't make you any less valid.
>I just wish I wasn’t born into this hell life.
Yeah, it's something most wouldn't wish on their worst enemies.
This is how you know you're a real mtf too - a poseur would never say that.
>I disappointed my parents the second I got diagnosed with GD and told them I was gonna become a girl, my transition ruined high school and I think I’ve failed all my exams bc I literally missed school because of how suicidal I was at certain points,
None of this is your fault.
Would you blame your sister if she got in a car accident?
Your condition is very, very difficult for you to handle. It may require some additional considerations from your parents. But your happiness is what matters most. This is what your parents should care for the most too. You probably hear this often, but your parents would prefer a trans child to a dead one, right?
>if I don’t get good results I won’t be able to go to college and move away anyway.
Well, you might also get good enough results to do the college and moving out stuff.
Even if you don't, I'm sure there's remedial stuff to be done that can merely slow down the college a bit.
When will you know the results?
>My hellhole of a life is basically a snake eating its own tail of shit experiences
It does sound pretty hellish. But I see potential for it to improve.
>>
>>10084926
>my parents are accepting, but they trigger a lot of depression for me, my mother is depressed and alone, and my dad mentally abusive, it’s just something I can’t deal with anymore and feel I need to run away from.
Sounds like if you move away, and just keep minimal contact (through your mom only), it might be enough?
>>
>>10084983
>Dysphoric about which things?
Oh man I’m dysphoric about basically everything, height, fat placement, hips, ribcage, jaw, browbone, lips, hairline, forehead, brows (too low), shoulders, hip dips, leg length, feet size, hands, voice.
I wouldn’t wish being mtf upon rapists and terrorists, this is living hell trying to live in a body that isn’t mine basically. Yeah let’s hope it gets better, I must’ve done some fucked up shit in my last life in order to deserve being a poor depressed tranny in this one Lmaoo
>>10085000
Yeah probably. Gonna cry talking about my mom desu
>>
>>10085061
>Yeah probably. Gonna cry talking about my mom desu
It's good to let it out sometimes, anon. You can't bottle all of it up.
>>
>>10085061
>Oh man I’m dysphoric about basically everything,
>height,
romantic angle: not a problem with some guys
self image angle: a lot of cis girls have that (and even taller than you), maybe some of the ways they handle that can help you? Some even turn it around and use it as a source of confidence (especially if feeling dom-y).
>fat placement, hips,
hrt is helping that, I assume? How long have you been on it?
Also the "ways cis girls handle it" stuff from above applies to hips and shoulders too.
>jaw, browbone,
FFS ought to help with that, right?
>lips,
wait what? girls pay money to have those kind of lips, hell it's even a (bimbo-ish) style in certain countries
>hairline, forehead, brows (too low),
didn't seem bad in the pic I saw
not hugboxing here, I was literally reminded of an old (cis) classmate, there was a decent resemblance (I remember the and brow, forehead stuff was more notable), funnily enough she was also the tallest girl and was a model (local agency, but still).
>leg length,
too long or too short?
>voice.
are you doing voice training? I'm seeing some pretty impressive stuff in the voice thread rn:
>>10080143
>I wouldn’t wish being mtf upon rapists and terrorists, this is living hell trying to live in a body that isn’t mine basically.
Yeah.
For what it's worth, based on the face pic it seems like a decent chunk of the dysphoria may be dismorphia-related, which ought to be more easily treatable.
>Yeah let’s hope it gets better, I must’ve done some fucked up shit in my last life in order to deserve being a poor depressed tranny in this one Lmaoo
Aye. I think it's very likely to get better, there's already some very promising events in your plans from what I can see.
Hang in there, look ahead toward the positive possibilities of the future, and ask for support whenever you can, especially when you're really down in the hole.
>>
>>10085131
>wait what? girls pay money to have those kind of lips, hell it's even a (bimbo-ish) style in certain countries
My lips are tiny so I overline them to hell and back, I’m dysphoric about the length of my philtrum, women generally have lips a lot closer to the bottom of their noses so having larger lips reduces this space and makes your face more feminine, also my face is severely asymmetrical which fucks me up mentally (I gues it’s not dysphoria bc it’s not gender but it makes me feel ugly)
Hips, I’ve been on hrt for a year and have good levels, fat still goes to my upper body. Legs are too long, I’ve been doing voice training for four years now and I still am deep enough to get screamed out of a women’s bathroom (happened last month) my brows naturally grow it low and i wax them and redraw the tails on higher, so they’re fake. My eyes are tiny and male deep set, so I wear contacts to make them appear larger, I’m basically a fake bitch. Also me getting my ffs is in the hope i can start doing sex work when I move out, and in approx 1-2 years I can get some ffs, so it’s not like it’s set in stone. Thank you anon btw
>>
>>10085180
>My lips are tiny so I overline them to hell and back, I’m dysphoric about the length of my philtrum, women generally have lips a lot closer to the bottom of their noses so having larger lips reduces this space and makes your face more feminine,
gotcha, now that I'm looking for it I see the overdrawing. Fooled me in those pics.
>also my face is severely asymmetrical which fucks me up mentally (I gues it’s not dysphoria bc it’s not gender but it makes me feel ugly)
not knowing what to look for, nothing really jumps out at me
>Hips, I’ve been on hrt for a year and have good levels, fat still goes to my upper body.
I remember posts saying there being changes (sometimes bigger) during the second year, and even some more change in the third - don't remember if that was hips - but in any case, there may still be changes coming in
you're fat cycling, right?
>Legs are too long,
Isn't this something most girls want?
>I’ve been doing voice training for four years now and I still am deep enough to get screamed out of a women’s bathroom (happened last month)
did you check out that voice thread - seems like resonance is a much larger factor, and pitch not as much as one'd normally assume
had some good examples too
>my brows naturally grow it low and i wax them and redraw the tails on higher, so they’re fake
seen a lot of cis girls with fake eyebrows
>My eyes are tiny and male deep set, so I wear contacts to make them appear larger, I’m basically a fake bitch.
eh, most girls do plenty of stuff to minimize their imperfections and highlight their strengths, doing the same doesn't seem like a sin
>Also me getting my ffs is in the hope i can start doing sex work when I move out, and in approx 1-2 years I can get some ffs, so it’s not like it’s set in stone.
wait, so that's sex work -> money -> ffs or ffs -> sex work -> money?
>Thank you anon btw
no worries, hate to see people suffer, and you seem to be hurting pretty bad
>>
>>10085297
How do you see the overdrawing if my photos are gone? I’m stressed now lol and it’s gonna be sex work > money > ffs hopefully
>>
>>10085350
>>10079623
>>
>>10085350
>it’s gonna be sex work > money > ffs hopefully
Oof. It's a valid approach (fuck the usual morality bullshit complaints about sex work), but a bit riskier from a few perspectives - probably a good idea to lurk around and talk with some girls in the biz and those that left it (including trans girls), before trying.
- very often takes a toll on your mental health, and that's even with cis girls starting with a lot less shit than what you deal with
- possibility of drugs and substance abuse worsens that
- likewise possibility of other types of abuse
- possibility of the reputation having negative consequences on your dating life (the "can't wife a ho" mentality for example)
There may be other less risky alternatives.
In the same field, possibly camwhoring, selling stuff to pervs (the used panties/etc racket), etc that allows you to keep a safe distance from the worst types of trouble.
In non-erotic fields, depends on your skills or what you think you can learn (some fields have a very decent bang for buck ratio).
>>
>>10085361
Can I delete this somehow? It won’t let me delete
>>10085408
Yeah I know it’s super risky, but I just need my ffs so badly and nobody will hire me (I’ve tried multiple places and had really negative responses, I got laughed out of a job interview before I even spoke) I’ll try look for other working girls and get some advice
>>
>>10085426
>Can I delete this somehow? It won’t let me delete
Don't know if reporting might help. Try using unsee.cc in the future, in any case.
>Yeah I know it’s super risky, but I just need my ffs so badly and nobody will hire me (I’ve tried multiple places and had really negative responses, I got laughed out of a job interview before I even spoke)
Hm, maybe depends on the type of job.
What have you tried and what would you consider?
>I’ll try look for other working girls and get some advice
More info is always good. Also tell them why you're considering sex work - it's possible that they may offer some non sex work alternatives if they know your situation and that you're just in it for the money.
>>
File: Moar.png (36 KB, 731x588)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>10079623
MOAR
>>
>>10085475
?
>>
>>10085475
Please delete anon, that’s really upsetting
>>
>>10085475
Cmon mate, the girl's not having fun with the stuff, would appreciate it if you delete the pic.
>>10085483
At least it seems to be just a zoomed in part of the pic in >>10079623, and not a different one.
>>
>>10085494
>>
>>10085526
kermit, nooo
>>
>>10079702
Don't use tinder a dating website use discord??how is that good advice. Tinder is a game you have to learn how to play it, what pictures you use how you describe yourself and how you talk if you are looking for a partner tell that to them don't expect them to just know. Guess what it's not fucking easy finding the person your going to be with the rest of your life nor should it be
>>
>>10079705
Why would you want a bf shorter then you are you a dom?
>>
>>10085571
Makes more sense than if she were a sub, in any case.
>>
>>10085571
Not completely a dom, probably dom 60% sub 40%, a switch I guess. Depends on my mood.
>>
>>10085577
>dom 60% sub 40%, a switch I guess.
And you think yourself unlovable.
Girl, you know how rare and treasured those predilections are?
>>
>>10079427
Always amazes me that trannies claim to be disproportionately victims of "hate crimes" (they aren't, they just get themselves into trouble with their flaky similarly weird lifestyle lovers and drug dealers)...and yet ON A REGULAR FUCKING BASIS, if they pass, they're debating whether to mention the fact that they have a fucking penis or lead some guy on into what for him will be a pretty humiliating experience. But fuck that guy, right? He must be a hateful SOB if he has a problem with the fact that he was sexually attracted to what he thought was a woman and finds out he's been deceived only when he's at peak testosterone and ready to roll.

Sounds like a recipe of what to do if you WANT to get your ass beaten. Prank a straight dude who might not be so open minded that he doesn't take offense when he's fully erect and basically sees you as a man who has pranked him out of getting laid. But it's okay, you have your little fantasy that he'll be so worked up it won't even matter and you'll have a new bf. That's deceitful shit from any gender.
>>
>>10079623
Yeah, now include an actual accurate photo, dipshit.
>>
>>10085584
Waiting for a bf to treasure my switchness but will be waiting forever bc ugly
>>10085594
> “tricking men”
> being 5ft 10
Sure Jan
>>
File: 1528728302114.jpg (44 KB, 720x763)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>10084876
Uni is not a good path unless you know why you are ding it or actually want to be there find a job working for a big company as they will have mechanisms in place for getting rid of anyone that tries to bully you then look for a transfer in said job to somewhere out of town preferably Brighton or any of the big English cities then you just need to set up renting a place and utilities start hitting the gym 5 days a week and call your parents every Sunday even if you have nothing to talk about, then join a sports club find a lgbt group anything just find like minded individuals in a hobby Uni is stressful and it's not all fun, it won't even land you a job in most realities
>>
>>10085605
>Waiting for a bf to treasure my switchness but will be waiting forever bc ugly
>forever
nah
>bc ugly
nope
bc you are not in my city rn
>>
File: received_1412585065554634.jpg (181 KB, 1536x2048)
181 KB
181 KB JPG
>>10085611
I'd be your BF but I'm top only sorry, I got sanity, chilled vibes a good profession (sparky) and a hobby that I enjoy I just don't have a lot of time pic is me reverse image search it, it's not on the web
>>
>>10085611
>Uni is stressful and it's not all fun, it won't even land you a job in most realities
there's always the CS option
gotta keep that tranner programmer meme strong :^)
>>
File: received_1412584785554662.jpg (409 KB, 2048x1536)
409 KB
409 KB JPG
>>10085626
I wouldn't even make a good sub I'm 6'5 205lb I wrestle for fun sport not pro. I got a deep voice to no gay lisp at all could of been good though
>>
>>10085647
Strange thing is the fitter I got and more my life's taken off the less I've become attracted to trans women I'm still a bit of a robot but it's so much easier to talk to people that actually want to hear what you have to say a bit of me is always going to crave boipussy though. Just not going to be a degenerate about
>>
>>10085605
>5ft 10
Move to the Netherlands, average girl there is 3" taller :^)
But seriously, lotta tall girls that figured out how to enjoy their height.
>>
>>10085676
> more my life's taken off the less I've become attracted to trans women

This is almost always the case.
>>
>>10085676
>6'5 205lb
>wrestle for fun
>got a deep voice
>top only
>that pic
>robot
niggawatt
you lookin' straight chad-ish
inb4 no homo
>>
>>10085626
Do I look like a fag serious question?
>>
>>10085694
traps aint gay bruh

kidding aside, why would you think you do, and what concerns you brotha?
>>
>>10085690
I gained 4 stone of muscle over a year and I do MMA, seriously got my life together was an incel skinny fat lanklet unironically /fit/ saved my life. Always been privately bi but only had girlfriends and never subbed always thought people might be able to guess but I get mires from all genders so I'm probably just being paranoid can't come out cause of family and don't need to so what's the point
>>
>>10085720
And still on /lgbt?

Go be a normal person anon!
>>
>>10085720
Met a dude one time tried to get at my ass so I muscled him away ain't no one cashing in my prison wallet everyone on here reckons I'd enjoy it I've only ever want to be the bearer of the gift though not reciever
>>
>>10085720
Commas, mate!
>I gained 4 stone of muscle over a year and I do MMA, seriously got my life together was an incel skinny fat lanklet unironically /fit/ saved my life.
Ayy, glad to hear another success story
>Always been privately bi but only had girlfriends and never subbed
Cool cool, experiment if you feel the urges, but as usual, stay safe.
Also don't forget butt stuff (play or with a partner) is literally not gay, unless there's another man involved.
>always thought people might be able to guess but I get mires from all genders so I'm probably just being paranoid
prolly, frankly couldn't even think of what might make someone guess "bi", unless you're flaming it up unironically.
>can't come out cause of family and don't need to so what's the point
yeah, no biggie
also depending on your environment, may significantly cut down your fem dating pool - seen figures like 63% to three quarters of women wanting nothing to do with anyone that may be not 1000% hetero, the bigots
Keep it on the DL for the time being perhaps, unless the pros of coming out outweigh the cons.
>>
>>10085742
>bearer of the gift
uh, phrasing
>>
>>10085738
4chan made me and I'm already redpilled kind of hate society but fully aware that I can function in it quite well. Fit built me physically pol taught me life's not fair and consequently Marshall arts gave me a work ethic people just start calling me a wagecuck but part of being polled is knowing you can't really do anything to change the world so you either check out or go full lone wolf and carve out your own world free from the bullshit of everyday life
>>
>>10085742
>>10085759
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gift%20giver
>>
File: rome0109.jpg (373 KB, 1600x1600)
373 KB
373 KB JPG
>>10085759
Hahah I only talk like that on here and I'm not using commas cause I'm a lazy shit.
>>
>>10085767
>Chad thundercock has the opportunity to be a normal person and just marry a cis woman/ have kids and not be a 4chan paranoid freak
>chooses paranoid freak
Man wydd
>>
>>10079623
>I prefer shorter guys
I know you don’t mean it but thanks anyway
>>
>>10085769
Oh shit not that kind of gift I meant blowing my load :D
>>
>>10085778
I DO
>>
File: cq5dam.web.1200.675.jpg (58 KB, 1200x675)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>10085774
I ain't a Chad I'm high functioning auty in a Chad body never had proper social interaction in school and started making the effort once I had all the physical and financial stuff sorted
>>
>>10085782
kek, they're not gonna believe ya lass, unless ya tell em about the mommy stuff :^)
>>
>>10085791
>high functioning auty in a Chad body
/fit/ personified
nah but good on ya mate, halo effect's gonna help you unsperg yourself more smoothly than if you didn't do all the stuff to chad yourself up, gj on getting your shit together
>>
>>10085798
Still got a a way to go I'm only 20 but school was a train wreck the moment it started and I know its getting better cause I only look at pol like once a week. Pretty sure I just wanted to blame my problems on something other then myself and what I was going to do to fix them, pol is funny made me a massive bigot for ages but also swung me right back to the other side.
>>
>>10085815
you're making magnificent progress mate, just keep it up and it'll keep getting better
don't forget to drop your story in some of the boards, shit's inspirational
>>
>tfw wish you were gay instead of filthy tranny
Too late now, I've got tits and soft skin hyuk hyuk
>>
>>10085483
Sorry, when I posted that I hadn't seen your posts about not wanting people to repost and wanting to delete your own posted pic. Came back to the thread and it's too late to delete. What are you worried about?
>>
>>10079702
>gay men who will try to get you to detrans
is this real?
>>
>>10086396
I suppose you could make a Grindr profile and find out.
>>
>>10085815
What was wrong about school?
>>
>>10080526
Nice try faggot. People still save it.
>>
>>10089705
>Nice try faggot.
>>10080526 (me) is not >>10080509
>People still save it.
no shit sherlock, did I claim they wouldn't?
however, fewer people will go through the hassle, fewer will repost it, and it won't stick around in the archives either
if one is silly enough to post pictures on the internet, they should at least not use the worst possible way of doing that
>>
>>10079743
>Ireland
ayyyy me too but unfortunately taller and no attraction to dick
>>
>>10079427
Get off Tinder, Grindr, etc.
Go to dating websites. Avoid Match, eharm, and maybe POF.
Go to OKcupid.com , It supports all genders and sexuality.

Good luck. I've been looking for a girl that wanted to keep their dick for most of my adult life. So I'm used to getting ripped to shreds. Most people are fairly normal on OKcupid.
>>
>>10089651
Lanklet with no friends that got bullied wasn't dumb wasn't smart right in that sweet spot were you don't get any attention negative or positive
>>
>>10090688
> I've been looking for a girl that wanted to keep their dick for most of my adult life.

How come?
>>
>>10079514
I've had that happen twice, so... whatever honestly. It's free food and a conversation.
>>
>tfw want love triangle with gf and mtf because I think it would be cute
>>
>>10086396
>>10086955
plenty of them around. dont be naive. gay men dont want to have sex with a woman, but they do want a weak, submissive person to use purely for sex and emotional manipulation.

>>10085566
tinder is for hookups and getting robbed. maybe try talking to people? in a bar? or anywhere? because most of you lack the common sense to judge people below the surface and trust and believe in the right things and people, you cant be trusted with speedy dating. you want things easy, thats why you contextualize deep romantic futures as a "game." i didnt say it was easy, and the fact that you projected that belief on my post means you blocked out what i was saying totally to substitute your own reality because you my esteemed moronic friend, are a lost soul who thinks "not fucking easy" is an external problem and not a dysfunction of your fucked up heart: only you are making it hard on yourself. you probably bitch and moan about all the wrong things on a daily basis. i dunno, do some LSD you childish fuck
>>
File: wj3DUH2.jpg (11 KB, 239x240)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>10079427
Why would you not put that somewhere on the profile? It's really mean to whomever you are meeting and could deliver unwanted trauma to the both of you should it be discovered that you've been deceiving someone this whole time.

I never got why people like the concept of "trapping" someone. It's deceptive, cruel and self-destructive.

Maybe if you want people to take traps seriously, you should consider the golden rule.
>>
File: 1529134530247.jpg (146 KB, 460x255)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
>>10084378
You can't seriously believe that there is a fair comparison to being tricked as to your gender or tricked as to the effectiveness of your genitals.

Finding out that someone is anatomically unimpressive is a disappointment but understandable to most. Finding out there is a sausage where a taco should be and there was no mention of the issue is often taken as a willful deception. Nobody likes being tricked, and any small amount of transphobic feelings even if they don't mind trans people existing will act as a force multiplier for the offense they will take to it. If you don't think that tricking someone into bed is wrong, no matter the way you do it, then fuck you. You're scum.

Even if you bed people by deception, at least acknowledge how slimy you are being for doing it.
>>
>>10092827
nigga nobody but the nutters are talking about trapping
they're talking about when it's the best time to reveal the trans stuff
some girls put it in the profile, others even in the profile pics, a lot reveal it a bit into the chat
but you'll see most people in the thread know it's retarded to not discuss at some (usually earlier) point
>>
>>10092854
Oh, well then everything is fine. Carry on.
>>
>>10092856
still, it's important to remind people that not disclosing is a bad idea if nobody in the thread does it
>>
File: 1518996705076.jpg (38 KB, 639x619)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>10092862
Agreed. Pic related regardless of gender, lol.
>>
>>10092873
looking good
>>
>>10079623
You didn't cover her name up, I can see her name is Sam just by squinting my eyes a little.
>>
>>10093794
oh boy
mate seems like the gal is stressing out quite a bit about getting doxxed, do you think you can remove that comment?
>>
>>10093952
Ahh it’s fine anon thank you, I’m a Retard for posting here anyway xD
>>
>>10094337
good to hear you're not panicking over this too much
so, gonna give tinder another shot, or?
>>
>>10094448
Nah, I’ve given up desu can’t be arsed anymore. I think it’s important for me to not invest myself in others because so far they’ve all let me down
>>
>>10094514
It's definitely good if you can figure out how to not be too dependent on others.
Still, doesn't hurt to do a bit of low-effort "putting yourself out there" - you see guys exist that are very interested in you, so it may be a matter of chance for one that's near you to find you - and you're improving those chances if you put yourself out there a bit (as long as you stay safe though).
This is all as long as the potential breakups (that happen to everyone) won't hurt you too much, however.
>>
>>10094536
I think I need to try girls or something because I don’t have the fear of them fucking me over in the future, but I don’t like girls reee
>>
>>10094586
>I think I need to try girls or something
sure, give it a shot
>because I don’t have the fear of them fucking me over in the future,
in what way?
>but I don’t like girls reee
hm, never tried it, or have you tried and you're really not a fan of anything about them?
>>
>>10094598
Girls don’t put pressure on me to pass 24/7, the last guy I was with made me act like a Barbie all the time and it was super shit because, I am a naturally feminine person with a mix of fem and masc interests, but I can’t be this ultra feminine Barbie every hour of the day. Girls that I’ve met so far who’ve shown interest in me don’t really care if I’m slipping one day and doing better the next bc they can actually feel love. Unfortunately I’m one of those fags who literally wants to run and hide at the thought of even seeing a vagina lmao I just know for a fact I wouldn’t be too into it. (Unless it was on a trans man)
>>
>>10094621
>Girls don’t put pressure on me to pass 24/7,
yeah that's how it should be
>the last guy I was with made me act like a Barbie all the time and it was super shit because, I am a naturally feminine person with a mix of fem and masc interests, but I can’t be this ultra feminine Barbie every hour of the day.
the fuck is this manipulative shit, why did he want to control your interests?
>Girls that I’ve met so far who’ve shown interest in me don’t really care if I’m slipping one day and doing better the next
sounds better
>bc they can actually feel love.
not only they, though you're probably dealing with a higher percentage of abusive fucks in the other gender
>Unfortunately I’m one of those fags who literally wants to run and hide at the thought of even seeing a vagina lmao I just know for a fact I wouldn’t be too into it. (Unless it was on a trans man)
How about all other non-vagina activities (also don't forget the butte :^)? Think you (and a potential partner) will be up for that?
Also, maybe it's not impossible that tastes may change when in a longer and more emotionally bonded relationship
>>
>>10079623
Highly recommend changing your bio to "pre-op trans" like other anon recommended, and deleting that weird ass hentai shit. Come on.
>>
>>10094654
> the fuck is this manipulative shit
Literally everyone since I transitioned, even my friends would call me out if I wasn’t passing/ I was slipping a little. Idk why it’s just been my life.

I just literally don’t get turned on to the thought of fucking a girl lmao regardless of where, maybe it’s something I have to work on. Like I’ve never found a woman attractive and am generally even put off by feminine men. If I found a man who had a female brain with a male sex drive and a male body that would be literally perfect but that doesn’t exist lmao

I’m ultimately better off being alone because I live in constant fear of being left when I’m with someone, and being with me would ruin their career/social status/ literally everything
>>
>>10094672
It’s not hentai it was SFW. And a lot of guys don’t understand what pre op trans means, or they’ll use it to immediately talk about my cock and act confused.
>>
>>10094684
I understand it was SFW. It's still weird. You should try to understand why posting something like that to your public profile demonstrates a lack of social awareness. If a guy doesn't know what pre-op trans means he probably won't be comfortable dating a trans person. So again, it is about demonstrating your competence and maturity to people who might actually be interested.
>>
>>10094681
>Literally everyone since I transitioned, even my friends would call me out if I wasn’t passing/ I was slipping a little. Idk why it’s just been my life.
Oof, sounds like some shitty people, if it wasn't done just to help.
>I just literally don’t get turned on to the thought of fucking a girl lmao regardless of where, maybe it’s something I have to work on
>Like I’ve never found a woman attractive and am generally even put off by feminine men.
Might be fluid-ish, might just be your sexuality. Give it a shot with the proper atmosphere and it might work, if not - you either didn't find the right person/scenario, or you're straight - plenty of those people too regardless of what Bi propaganda tells ya.
>If I found a man who had a female brain with a male sex drive and a male body that would be literally perfect but that doesn’t exist lmao
Depends on what you mean by "female brain"
>I’m ultimately better off being alone because I live in constant fear of being left when I’m with someone,
Yeah that's a tricky one. It would be nice if you can gradually work on being able to better handle that in the future, since most people will experience breakups.
>and being with me would ruin their career/social status/ literally everything
It might or it might not, depending on their situation - it's their responsibility to take that decision about their life, and you shouldn't worry about that if they say they want to be with you.
>>
>>10094693
> lack of social awareness.
This should be one of the criteria for being trans in the DSM5
>>
>>10094725
> "female brain"
Wasn’t secretly planning on leaving me at 30, didn’t care that I don’t pass, didn’t care that I was more of a dom, wasn’t ashamed of me, the usual man hating spiel from trannies lmao but in my experience the stereotype is true
>>
>>10094791
>didn’t care that I don’t pass,
even if they did, you don't exactly seem too shabby, lass
>didn’t care that I was more of a dom,
plenty of guys into that
>wasn’t ashamed of me,
yeah I guess there will be a large chunk of those that will, but there will be some that won't - you can probably easily filter out the former, or at least know that you have the latter with certain tests (out in public together, meeting the family and friends, taking you to plus one events, etc). Can probably discuss their stance on the stuff on the first few dates already so you don't waste each other's time either.
>Wasn’t secretly planning on leaving me at 30,
most probably don't plan it, and as for the kids angle - see if they're not even interested in kids, or are interested in adoption/surrogate
as for longer-term commitment, that's a universal difficulty for women
>the usual man hating spiel from trannies lmao but in my experience the stereotype is true
yeah shame about those experiences
"just keep trying" doesn't sound great in that scenario, but maybe if you fine tune your filter so you're less likely to end up with a similar guy?
>>
>>10094831
> tfw I’m a messy unstable bitch and all I want is a qt boy to mommy but nothing ever goes right
I’ll try work on myself anon, be that detransitioning or going stealth or idk what, I’ll try
>>
>>10095022
>I’ll try work on myself anon,
good, don't push yourself too hard though
>be that detransitioning
don't you fucking dare, you've got gender dysphoria right?
>or going stealth
could be
>or idk what, I’ll try
ask for ideas in here and other places from time to time, plenty of stuff you can try
next things coming up (as potential positive changes of scenery) were those exam results and college, right? how's that coming along?
>>
I do not know if these things were stated for this is a large blog but i would just like it say that you should be who you are an do what makes you happy/complete and be careful with dating apps for haters might use it to target you and find you.
>>
>>10095046
Honestly ngl I’m more than likely going to detransition or end my life soon enough, it’s just a crossroads I’m at right now, my life has been living hell since I transitioned. Yeah I have dysphoria but transitioning didn’t help it much, because I’m too poor to afford the surgeries I need to rid me of what causes me the most pain. Yeah my exams went pretty shit, I have one left and I doubt I’ll get into college, but idk maybe god will let me have something nice for once, but if I’m stuck here forever then I guess I deserved it lol
>>
You could try web cam I know a few people over the years that have gotten paid for things they needed and get discovered. One found a man and got married. They did not really preform much ether. I was on it for awhile and payed for a down payment on a house and my boob job.
>>
>>10095058
>idk maybe god will let me have something nice for once,
certainly hope so, keep us posted with what's happening there, eh?
>but if I’m stuck here forever then I guess I deserved it lol
nobody deserves this kind of suffering

Sounds like you really need some sort of positive change
If things get urgent enough, >>10095088 might be an option, although ideally there'd be some other alternative
>>
>>10095088
I don’t think anyone would pay to watch me, I’m a -3/10. And also I want a career as a biologist later on so idk if I can fuck that up with having my girl dick out on the internet for everyone to see, not sure though.
>>
>>10095104
>I don’t think anyone would pay to watch me,
You'd be surprised
>I’m a -3/10.
In your eyes. Let the audience decide.
>And also I want a career as a biologist later on so idk if I can fuck that up with having my girl dick out on the internet for everyone to see, not sure though.
Very valid concern.
Think of it this way: if things reach detrans/suicide level, you don't really have much to lose, right? Although ideally you'd try other things first.
If you manage to keep yourself away from those two, then you can try non-camwhoring stuff first, before falling back to that method as a less preferable option.
>>
>>10095123
Rationalanon come be my bf/gf :(
>>
>>10084029
Area?
>>
>>10095191
>>
idk a lot of people here seem to want to date creepy het men but the thing is that theyre all shit and youre just going to hurt yourself, so, i think that you should just stick with people from within the queer community in wherever youre from, it worked wonders for me i have an adorable crush and we just started dating!!
i advise to advertise youre queer and looking for other queer people on your tinder it really changes tinder entirely, and i mean the thing with chasers is that theyre just pathetic men, so if theres one of these like drooling losers fuck em and lose em asap if you want but theyre all gonna be blue stars on a platter for you. if one of them is somewhat attractive, cant have too many expectations, id probably fuck em and dump them just to be a bitch

anyway dating as a transwoman was really positive for me and thats the way i navigated it for the first time. i met a really nice friend, i met my current partner AND i got a self esteem boost. dont victimize yourself anyway everythin will b ok
>>
>>10095180
>bf/gf
I'm of the bearded persuasion :^)

If only we lived closer lass, would've definitely been interesting to see if there's chemistry.

Seriously considering at least figuring out some way to keep in touch with you, I think there's a lot of stuff you need to talk and think out about your situation, there's options but it looks like you need help to figure them out, cause you seem to be in a pretty deep hole mentally rn. Sucks to be in that situation, to put it mildly.

Hm, wonder if I'll have any business around your neck of the woods in the next few months, gotta love those cheap EU flights.

Btw >>10095222's idea to try the queer dating pool in addition to the standard stuff may also be worth trying. IIRC you're not a fan of girls atm, so that'd mean adding bi guys to your candidate pool - if that's not against your preferences, of course.
>>
>>10095358
hm, took a while to try, so now it says it didn't work
care to try again?
>>
>>10079485
Hott
I'm from /fit/ but I come here occasionally to make sure you people are not killing yourselves, I wish I had a trans gf desu, no homo tho
>>
File: 200-2_zpsy7fqpsra.gif (1.29 MB, 356x200)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB GIF
>>10084025
>I get sad that nobody actually replies who lives in my country and wants me to mommy them :((

A H H H H H H H H H
>>
liberate Ireland! freedom!
>>
>>10098534
Liberate my dick




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.