[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 2186671_1.jpg (67 KB, 630x630)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
I'm so horny on HRT and my testosterone is literally undetectable. It's the progesterone.

I have never been this horny. Sometimes I'm ashamed for it.

I have naughty thoughts all the time. A few days ago I had a black guy in front of me at the store and my mind wanted to beg him for his cock ( because my brains thought about the big surprise in his pants ) . I became a slut on HRT. The more guys I see, the more cock I want. I even have disguesting thoughts of working in a brothel and the cock would be the remuneration.

I have developed an unhealthy devotion for cocks and my sex drive is all over the place from progesterone with several tests showing no detectable T. It's really the Prometrium.

I'm a bit ashamed to open up about it here but is there someone else who has an extreme sex drive without T in their blood?

What should I do?
>>
Maybe ease up off progesterone?
>>
>>10082122
>tfw about to see about starting prog
>tfw have a bunch of rape trauma in my past and sex is really bad, having a sex drive makes me feel horrible
>tfw still want better boobs
aaaaaa dammit
>>
>>10082122
no idea anon, i have the same issue on progesterone. it's basically female testosterone.
>>
>>10082122
-_______-

>virgin before hrt
>fucked a black guy today
>outside the back door of the bar
>he just kinda told me to and that was hot
>see security camera, too horny to stop
>afterwards security guard offers to buy me a drink
>...........................fuck him too
>friend calls me a slut
>>
>>10082135
You just gotta face your fears and confront your past.
>>
>>10082172
Oh thank you. I'll just go get over it. That was very helpful of you.
>>
>>10082186
Your welcome.
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 1142x1079)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>progesterone, a hormone produced in large quantities after birthing a kid to diminish sex drive
>trannies claim it makes them horny af
hrt mental effects arent a placebo though, right? haha
>>
>>10082230
Try it lol
>>
>>10082240
science says it has a negative effect on libido
>>
>>10082248
You realize progesterone is a precursor for testosterone, right?

Guess what testosterone does.
>>
>>10082264
>You realize progesterone is a precursor for testosterone, right?
Proofs?
>>
>>10082264
doesnt matter what it is a precursor to
progesterone lowers sex drive
>>
>>10082122
>>10082155
obligatory
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>10082135
>bunch of trauma in my past
you'd better be doing some therapy for that shit, it's no way to live
>>
>>10082230
>>10082264
It also has the potential to make men more interested in same sex relations.
>>
>>10082918
Interesting enough, masturbation increases progesterone levels.
>>
>used to be addicted to masturbation compulsively
>felt fucking horrible and hated masturbating
>get on hrt
>don't need to masturbate close to as much anymore
>"hey this is great
>month later
>orgasms feel so fucking nice like intense pleasure through my body
>don't feel fucking exhausted and raw anymore after jerking off
>tfw fucking addicted to masturbation now as a pleasure seeking activity and not a compulsion

WHY DESU WHY WHY WHY STOP IT PLS IT WAS SO GOOD BEFORE
>>
In the same situation
(at least I think, need to check my levels soon but progress points towards low t)
Just find a bf desu
>>
>>10083751
>masturbation now as a pleasure seeking activity and not a compulsion
>
>WHY DESU WHY WHY WHY STOP IT PLS IT WAS SO GOOD BEFORE
I'm confus, isn't the current situation much better?
>>
Hones question:
How much masturbation is normal?
>>
>>10083778
none at all. get your hands off that, it belongs to your bf.
>>
>>10083856
I have none.
Is 3x normal?
>>
>>10083889
3 boyfriends may be a bit excessive
>>
>>10083952
no, 3x fapping
>>
>>10082122
go become a prostitute, you dirty slut
>>
>>10083969
A day? Thats probably way to much.
>>
>>10082122
let me help you with some of that frustration ;)
>>
>>10084311
This
>you will never get to turn OP into a moaning cockslut
>>
My trans GF also saw her sex drive skyrocket when she went on hormones. Just focus on getting a BF who can try to keep up, and some toys for when he cant. That's a lot safer than just fucking random people.
>>
>>10082155
are all trans on HRT this degenerate? glad I didn't take this shit.
>>
>>10084241
not that person, but I'm doing like 5x or more this summer. I've just been lying around my house using my hitachi and toys the entire month of June so far.

I'm so fucking horny I have no idea why, but I'm 100% addicted at this point. Some days I'm literally just riding a dildo for hrs and hrs until I use up entire bottles of lube or make myself raw, I don't know what to even do with myself at this point.

I'm going to masturbate again reading this thread.
>>
I tried to go nofap cuz I thot it would lower T or something, make me less sexual.

Now my brains like "if you won't make me cum, I'll just find a black guy" and it's made me a slut so don't bother trying nofap.
>>
>tfw hrt killed your sex drive and progesterone didn't help
I wish I was a horny bitch like OP.
>>
>>10085062
Im not. Most threads like these are chaser fantasy
>>
I've had cis girlfriends like this (repressed fag / agp here). Like one wanted my dick 24/7. Not normal but certainly possible.
>>
>>10082122
>>10082230
I totally get it. I did a decent amount of research before I was put on progesterone and that did not prepare me for how horny I got.
It was bad enough that I was hallucinating at work at work about being raped by various women.
I miss my boobs looking awesome and my skin looking great but holy shit, I can barely handle having a sex drive, let alone an insanely high one.
>>
>>10082430
i am dont worry
;_;
>>
>>10082122
Im currently off of progesterone but sometimes I get crazy horny for anywhere from days to weeks. Its not as bad as it was when I was on it but fuck it gets unbearable sometimes and my T is basically nonexistent.
>>
>>10086370
hope it's going well, lass
>>
>>10086413
it is, there's just a lot of stuff i have to work on
so like
its gonna be a while
:(
>>
>>10086420
good to hear it's effective
just a matter of time now
>>
>>10083778
However much it takes to satiate you (time/life permitting) or just take the edge off. People try to moralize masturbation way more than they should. Its just a bodily function and as long as you dont do it on top of another sentient creature unless they do ( and are able to) give you consent, your' golden.
>>
>>10086432
right now i am at a "scratching the surface brings up the worst shit ever" point

i thiiiink i found an isolated enough trauma in my past though, i might be able to start hacking away at this thing using that. ill find out 8 days from now how well that works lmfao
>>
>>10086438
sounds like a plan
maybe see if the therapist can give you additional material (or you find some yourself online of whatever methodology is most effective) so you can do more homework and speed it up if you want
but don't rush it too much in case it ends up slowing down progress due to averse reactions
>>
>>10086435
> People try to moralize masturbation way more than they should.
THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>
>>10086447
>but don't rush it too much in case it ends up slowing down progress due to averse reactions
thats basically whats going on
i cant go any faster because its too intense and it becomes harmful and gets nothing done
>>
File: 1518638045257.jpg (29 KB, 552x380)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>10082122
Hi!

I have caught the lewd disease... The only thing in my mind is sex, cocks and cum. Whenever I'm with guys and I smell their odor it's so intoxicating and I get so tingly~

I want to get fucked by everyone in my class like the little cumslut I am. I want to pleasure and suck cocks and swallow their semen like the good little slut I am <3

I want to get fucked by so many guys and let them all cum inside my boypussy and be their cocksleeve <3

PLEASE HELP ME. HOW DO YOU GET RID OF LEWD DISEASE

>mfw i want to get my boypussy pregnant
>mfw when i get my boypussy filled to the brim with lewd cum <3
>mfw i want to get bred by alot of guys at the same time, oh gosh~~
>>
>>10082122
Degenerated fuck you are a walking dead.
>>
>>10086795

Not that person but this is exactly what I want yea. God I'm so fucking horny all day today. I had a bunch of stuff that I needed to get done but I couldn't concentrate and basically wasted my entire day masturbating and playing with toys.

>mfw no bf to pound me all day everyday
>mfw no craigslist to get anonymous sex on
>mfw literally feel like a mindless zombie whore who lives only to be bred.
>>
>>10082122

Stop posting this. HRT made me not horny :(
>>
>>10086589
): idk there's no cure. i tried getting filled with cum but it only cured me for like a day or so
>>
I love coming here and seeing all the little cuties talk about how horny they are very lewd honestly! x-x
>>
I feel more horny than usual too but only for one person in particular. I just so badly want my bf to claim my hole and make me his woman. We've been e-dating for a while now and he'll be coming to visit soon. I honestly can't wait to wrap my legs around him and take his thick cock inside me. I want to moan for my daddy while his warm length presses up against my most vulnerable spot. I want him to thrust into me past all my defences and claim me as his wife. Every time I think about him kissing me deeply I get weak and tingly. hrt hasn't made me a slut but I was practically ace before. Now I just want to be filled with my boyfriend's cummies.
>>
Straight guy here but reading all this gave me movements in my groinal area
>>
>>10086544
The fact that you already know the "too fast = bad" thing is very good, means you know when to slow down.
Pace yourself, lass. Slow and steady wins the race.
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg (24 KB, 800x734)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>10087409
The solution is obvious: gotta take your daily dose then.
>>
>>10087180
progesterone?
>>
>>10087071
>no craigslist
doublelist?
>anonymous sex
what about the dating apps?
>>
This happened to me.. It is 100% the progesterone, estrogen/zero t alone won't do it

After you take 100mb bioidentical progesterone for the next ~8-12 hours I get super melty and really want to get fucked badly. I ended up texting a really hot coworker at 2am offering to pay for a taxi to come sleep with me..
>>
>>10089325
>After you take 100mb bioidentical progesterone for the next ~8-12 hours I get super melty and really want to get fucked badly. I ended up texting a really hot coworker at 2am offering to pay for a taxi to come sleep with me..
why isn't everyone on this shit?
sounds like /r/deadbedrooms type of people or those that don't like their low libido ought to be very interested
>>
>>10082122
>What should I do?
Listen to your body and get some dicks :3c
>>
Does Planned Parenthood give scripts for progesterone?
>>
>>10089325
>tfw not even on progesterone and have become obsessed with dicks and finding a bf to fuck me
Are the progestins in cypro enough to bring this out or have I just become a slut?
>>
>>10090364

Everybody's body reacts differently, yadda yadda yadda, but I'm really pretty sure that shouldn't be a side effect. More likely you are having a placebo effect, and are just a degenerate slut. But that is a-ok anon-kun, everyone here is a degenerate slut!
>>
>>10090489
>anon-kun
Anon-chan ^
>>
>>10090337
It was very surprising, I had just forgot to renew the prescription and ended up distracted so didnt for a while. My sex drive fell off and I felt depressed (2-3 months later). I got back on it and feel amazing in just a few weeks. My sex drive has returned and wants to make up for time it seems lol

I think for sure a lot of libido has to do with your hormones.. it might be a bit insulting to your partner though to suggest if she doesnt get horny, its her hormones being out of whack lol. if they have a low libido they should for sure get them checked out

>>10090364
I have no idea sorry. Just get the bioidentical stuff so you can be sure

After I had been on hormones for a while though and changes had taken place, I felt a lot more comfortable in my own skin though so maybe you are this way too.

Also, wanting affection and sexual contact is completely normal! Dont call yourself a slut for wanting it, it leads to self hate <3
>>
>>10092076
Sorry I need to clarify but I cant edit lol - I have been on progesterone for many years consistently and felt amazing. The time off of it was like a control experiment so let me see the differences on-off it quite well

I really recommend it! is quite cheap at compounding pharmacists but make sure you get bioidentical not the medroxyprogesterone acetate (provera, progestin) as they are completely different. I was on those before and they SUCKED
>>
File: 1528572945772.png (149 KB, 437x431)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
i got a weird side effect after taking 25mg bicalutamide and 2mg E daily where i would get nauseous if i came, idk why or how but it would literally get to the point where i would be riding my dildo and feeling fine, but the second i have an orgasm i would just feel the urge to (and often actually will) puke hard as fuck for like 20 minutes
i'm doing DIY though and havent had levels checked in months
>mfw about to cum
>>
>>10086359
hormones causing hallucinating.
nice bait liar.
>>
>>10092168
they probably meant daydreaming
>>
>>10092076
>it might be a bit insulting to your partner though to suggest if she doesnt get horny, its her hormones being out of whack lol.
Hah, yeah that one'd need a bit of tact.
But it has a wider application than peeps with HL trying to change their LL partner - for example the trans girls worried their libido is dead could just have shitty HRT w.r.t. progesterone levels (or type).
Sounds like a hypothesis that would be useful to be mentioned in /hrtgen/ - do we have anything in the OP there on the libido/progesterone angle (and progesterone types)?
>if they have a low libido they should for sure get them checked out
Yep.
>Sorry I need to clarify but I cant edit lol - I have been on progesterone for many years consistently and felt amazing. The time off of it was like a control experiment so let me see the differences on-off it quite well
Very useful information for the community, I'd say.
>I really recommend it! is quite cheap at compounding pharmacists
Nice
>but make sure you get bioidentical not the medroxyprogesterone acetate (provera, progestin) as they are completely different. I was on those before and they SUCKED
Important bit, definitely.

So, how do we get this information to stick around and raise awareness of it on /tttt/? Sounds like it really might help some tranners.
>>
>>10082122
>tfw no insatiable transgirl to fuck the boy out of.
>>
tfw no hot hrt girl to fuggggg while cuddling
>
>>
>>10086359
get a bf, get back on progesterone?
sounds like a win-win-win proposition
>>
>>10082921
so are you saying
masturbation leads to homo sin?
>>
Bump
>>
>>10085062
>are all degenerates this degenerate?
>>
>>10082230
Progesterone levels drop after birth
It’s produced by the corpus luteum and then the placenta to maintain pregnancy, suppress uterine contractions and lactation
>>
>>10090364
yeah the progestins in cypro bond 1000 times as strongly, even though there's way less dosage wise.

you slut.
>>
>>10082122
>A few days ago I had a black guy in front of me at the store and my mind wanted to beg him for his cock ( because my brains thought about the big surprise in his pants )
i would 100% recommend becoming a black cock slut.
>>
>>10082122
same here but mostly with girls
>>
>>10082155
oh god I wish there were me
>>
>>10082135

dude, your tran thoughts are a result of your molestation, transitioning will NOT make you feel better, chances are you'll be a normal dude once you've successfully gone through your psychiatric help and dealt with your problems.
>>
>>10108230
>there are people here that unironically believe this
>>
>>10082122

This is actually physically disgusting.

Send yourself off to a mental asylum You're a freak of nature.
>>
>>10108273
>Sexual desire in women, considered by itself and not in relation to men, is physically revolting
What did he mean by this?
>>
The thing is that sexual hornines is also normal and expected on biological grills, but since humanity have been telling woman beem a thot is not Ok they have subconciously adapted to it and are good at represing themselves for the sake of 'fitting in society' or keeping the good image both mom and dad told them to... but the desire to fuck is there

so when a starting as boy, becomes a grill with the help of hormones it also experiences the hornines that is natural from a girl perspective without the subconcious nagging that it is wrong to be horny due to previous boy experience
>>
>>10108277
"Women"

OP isn't a woman no matter how much oestrogen they take.
>>
>>10082141
>no idea anon, i have the same issue on progesterone. it's basically female testosterone.
I need to get on this shit
>>
>>10082122
>being horny
lol, try being cuddly instead!
https://discord.gg/2wkv4SG
>>
>>10108526
And you aren't a man no matter how much fake wolf psychology you read and iron you pump
>>
>>10107866
What's stopping you?
>>
>>10109832
>iron you pump
kek'd
>>
>>10114526
Fuck off dick.
>>
>>10108526
>oestrogen
t. prison les
>>
>>10116490
?
>>
Progesterone just puts me to sleep and makes my nipples sore af.
>>
>>10082122
yes i do and its ok just keep those legs closed till you get a suitable partner
>>
>>10116612
did you see
>>10092096
>but make sure you get bioidentical not the medroxyprogesterone acetate (provera, progestin) as they are completely different. I was on those before and they SUCKED
>>
>>10117352
Given that natural progesterone is a precursor for all kinds of steroid hormones, I have to wonder whether what's really going on with it is not the effect of progesterone itself but the overall effects on steroidogenesis and changes in the balance of all the various steroids generated from progesterone.
If it were just the direct effects of progesterone I'd expect medroxy to have the same effect. Since it doesn't it seems like there's more going on with natural progesterone.
There could also be differences depending on whether you still have your 'nads or not. Even if their activity is suppressed there are still things going on with them.
Unfortunately I haven't found a good source that gets into exactly what all changes happen on hrt across the entire steroidogenesis chain. Even figuring out exactly where all the activity takes place and in what proportions can be difficult.
>>
>>10118855
Good point, would be good if more research happens in the area. Could have wider applications too.
>>
>>10104764
Don't slutshame.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.