[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 606671220.jpg (29 KB, 612x408)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>tfw no passable mtf gf to cuddle and love
>tfw no passable mtf gf to lick from head to toe entirely except the penis if she doesn't want me to
>tfw no passable mtf gf to make slow, sweet love to by the fire
>tfw no passable mtf gf to fuck hard and have her call me "daddy" while I pound her cute little asshole
>tfw no passable mtf gf to cum inside of and whisper things like "i'm gonna make you pregnant, baby" and "such a good girl" while doing so
>tfw no passable mtf gf to have post-sex shower with
>tfw no passable mtf gf to have post-sex cuddles with
>tfw no passable mtf gf to give headpats to
>tfw no passable mtf gf to reassure how pretty and cute she is
>tfw no passable mtf gf to introduce to parents
>tfw no passable mtf gf to take on dates and hold hands with
>tfw no passable mtf gf to play video games and be lazy with all day
>tfw no passable mtf gf to marry
>tfw no passable mtf gf to adopt kids with
>tfw no passable mtf gf to stay in bed with all day and just talk about random things

WHY IS LIFE SO CRUEL?
>>
>>10082364
I feel the same way </3
>>
tfw not passable
>>
>>10082387
prove it
>>
>tfw no passable mtf gf to cuck with a real woman because she has no womb and can't bear my children
>>
>>10082402
>what is adoption
>wanting kids in the first place
>>
Hope I'm not too late for the chaser love/hate thread
What's on the menu?
>>
>>10082364
>tfw will never be passable
>tfw will never have a bf

why live
>>
>>10082417
OP here, am I still a chaser if I want all of what I posted in the OP? I want nothing to do with girldick, just want a cute passable mtf gf.
>>
>>10082425
>will never be passable
pics or it didn't happen
>will never have a bf
doubt
>>
>>10082436
depends on which definition of "chaser" you're working with
it's what makes these threads so "fun"
>>
Tfw repressed too long to ever be passable
>>
>>10082439
chasers are the ones that wanted to get topped by transgirls and want them only for dick right? I don't want any of that. I just want a cute trans gf to do all of OP with.
>>
>>10082437
>pics or it didn't happen
unsee.cc
/ba728ebf/

See I look like a guy no matter what
>>
>>10082449
would cuddle with/10

keep taking HRT and self improve your image. wallowing about it on the internet isnt helping.
>>
>>10082453
>keep taking HRT
I've just hit the second month of HRT... I feel kinda hopeless though the changes are so tiny and slow.
>>
>>10082459
it's probably uphill from here, if that's 2 months the changes will probably start adding up on you soon
>>
>>10082459
the other anon here,
>second month
early stuff
>feel kinda hopeless though the changes are so tiny and slow.
make sure you have a realistic idea of the variation in timelines
there was a thread a few days ago where many tranners commented on how they sometimes saw even bigger changes their second year, and still saw changes in their third
also how /r/transwhatevertimelines has a bias toward genetic lottery winners and people abusing angles/lighting/makeup
so definitely don't lose hope in the first three years, keep an eye out for dysphoria turning into dysmorphia (e.g. actually being more fem than you think)
obviously don't fall for the hugboxes too much, but be aware that places like 4chan have their hugboxxers, honest people, clueless people, and those that just want to make your life miserable

also don't forget that ffs is an option if after hormones and grooming have done their stuff you still need more
>>
>>10082459
>2 months

lel

Wait at least until the 4-6 month mark. You're doing great. Within a year or two you'll be extra damn fine. Are you going for laser or electrolysis, tho, because it did look like you had some subtle shadow above the upper lip? But nothing a little makeup couldn't cover right now. If you want honesty, you'd be stellar with a rhinoplasty and brow reduction, but that's icing on top of the cake.
>>
>>10082387
wtf are you doing in this thread
>>
>>10082472
yep I'm doing laser, upper lip is the only place where hair grows anymore. I'm not allowed to shave in between laser appointments though so I'm stuck with some hair... haven't shaved face in like 4 months when I started doing laser.
>>
>>10082483
It's going to be worth it tho. Keep strong.
>>
>>10082487
>Keep strong.
thanks, being mtf is super tough but I can't take life as a guy anymore
>>
>>10082364
I'm a passable mtf (I've been post op for so long and stealth I just think of myself as F though now)

I don't understand what is the attraction to MTF specifically? Why would you not prefer a normal woman, all things considered?

I can't comprehend the mindset of an admirer
>>
>>10083028
A combination of different factors
- you have you dick chasers
- then those that like the dom-sub/"fucking the boy out of" aspect
- then the abusive fucks that know tranners are easier pray on account of psychological trauma
- then the protecc instinct folks that want to take care of and build up said tranners with psychological trauma (switch the roles and you have the girls that pick fixer-upper bfs)
- then those that feel they can relate more to tranners on account of the strug lyfe
- then those that feel they can relate more to tranners on account of more common upbringing/interests

and probably some other possible factors
good and bad stuff's possible, depends on the person
>>
>>10082415
Anon the purpose of sex is reproduction, it even says so in the Bible.
>>
>>10083221
>>10083028
Personally I want my partner to have a dick because I'm more attracted to male genitalia, however a soft feminine body is preferable to a hard masculine one so I just go after passable mtf trannies.
>>
>>10083250
Oh yeah, that too.
Cis ladies can't compete :^)
Kidding aside, if that's the case, it's very important that you discuss this early on with potential partners, because different tranners have differing levels of genital dysphoria, so sexual compatibility is more important to avoid hurt on both sides.
>>
This would be so cute if you removed passable, because I’m 5ft 10, hope you find a passable qt tho anon good luck
>>
>>10083706
>passable
Passable is a bit (at least a bit) in the eye of the beholder - some guys have a lower "passability" bar than others, and compatibility (personality, sexuality, etc) also has an effect on that.
What I'm saying is don't be afraid to give it a shot just because you think you're unpassable (in your eyes) - you never know what might happen.
Also don't lure them in with the "do I pass without makeup, hair down, cute clothing, ..." pics, use the tinderella-style false advertising :^)
>5ft10
nigga please, for a lot of folks height isn't an issue
>>
>>10083762
I read somewhere that attractiveness is only 20% in the eye of the beholder so I assume the same goes for passing. Nah I’ve been screamed from women’s bathrooms before, I don’t pass lmao
>>
>>10083781
>Nah I’ve been screamed from women’s bathrooms before, I don’t pass lmao
oh, not saying if you pass or not (need pics to not be pulling things out my ass in that regard), but there's an important bit here:
you didn't pass to those that screamed at you, at that point in time, with those clothes/makeup/etc
doesn't mean that some guy won't find you sufficiently passing, while women with more advanced passdars continue to reee at you
>attractiveness is only 20% in the eye of the beholder so I assume the same goes for passing.
could be, can't say
still, some guy may not mind your level of passing if he's attracted to the whole package
jus sayan
>>
>>10083221
Thanks. A mixture of disgusting and endearing lol
>>
>>10083970
Yep, those are some of the possibilities I could think of, based on most chaser-related discussion I've seen.
Truth is some chasers are only moved by the endearing stuff, some only by the disgusting, and some by some mix.
Important thing is how they'll treat you, and to make sure that you protect yourself against the risk of abuse if they turn out to have hidden a darker side (same as with all relationships).
Good idea to read up on how abusive relationships work btw. Abusers will use certain techniques (cults also use some of them), and it's best to be aware of those.
>>
>tfw no passable mtf gf to love and protect
>tfw no passable mtf gf to make fucked up jokes and browse 4chan with
>tfw no passable mtf gf to fuck on chaturbate and jew virgins out of money
>tfw no passable mtf gf to hold close and kiss
>tfw no passable mtf gf to caress to sleep
>tfw no passable mtf gf to give massages to
>tfw no passable mtf gf to cook for
>tfw no passable mtf gf to buy clothes for
>tfw no passable mtf gf to steal a kiss from while walking down the street
>>
I feel like these threads are trans wish-fulfillment rather than actual dudes saying they want these things. I am a "passable" mtf, in that most of my friends literally think I'm a biological girl, but that actually just presents a whole new set of problems. There's three guys whom I know are into me but they also have no idea about the trap status (because boobs). One of them is a martial arts wizard and could literally kill me barehanded.

So while
>tfw no bf
there's also
>tfw scared to try to have bf out of fear of being murdered

I don't generally believe guys who are specifically looking for traps for relationship purposes actually exist. I want to habeeb, but I don't. I'd venture to guess most passing mtfs end up in the same hole where they attract dudes but can't act on it.
>>
>>10085107
>I feel like these threads are trans wish-fulfillment rather than actual dudes saying they want these things
They make me feel warm and fuzzy inside so it doesn't matter
>>
>>10085107
what would you think about a guy who wouldn't mind being there when someone starts transitioning? or at least dating before she passes
>>
>>10085126
I'd think you'd get tired of it and move on. Because that's exactly what happened to me. I put four years into a relationship with a guy only for him to one day realize his mom wants kids and I can't provide them, so I was dropped like a hot rock a week before Christmas.
>>
>>10085107
I'm a straight guy. I don't want to be topped by a transgirl but I just want to love one, hold one and tell her everything is going to be okay.
>>
>>10085140
>I don't want to be topped by a transgirl
Good because that's gross.

> but I just want to love one
Any particular reason why, though? I'm not picking on you, I'm just curious why someone would intentionally seek one of us weirdos out. It's like intentionally seeking out a girl who is missing a leg. There's a "why" in there somewhere.
>>
>>10085159
because I just love the idea of spending time with someone who had a rough start in life and just be there for them all the time. i want to nurture and protect but never hurt or psychologically hold someone hostage.
>>
>>10085185
Well being on the inside of that whole equation before, don't do it. You can't fix people. I helped out another trans girl who was heavily into drugs and had other problems. All that ended up happening was my bank account being drained. Just like dating any other girl, them being stable is key lol
>>
>>10085235
...if it means anything i'd never do drugs...
>>
>>10085235
Do drugs make gender dysphoria better or easier to cope with? I kinda wanna do them. Maybe something like weed that won't ruin my life too much.
>>
>>10083250
See, this guy makes sense to me. There's no "I need to fix them" going on. He knows what he wants, he has his preference, and that's that. The world needs more like you.
>>
>>10085235
i can't help myself. i must help others, its just me. shit my job consists of helping others. i need a qt trans gf to hold close and tell how cute they are or how good they smell. its like having a friend you can fuck and love.
>>
>>10085251
there's a couple addicts in /mtfg/, weed is supposed to cure dysphoria as well
no experience with it myself though
>>
tfw passing trans girl
tfw just got out of a 8 year relationship
tfw dating someone nice and special who treats me like the world

its a nice feeling
>>
>>10085251
>Do drugs make gender dysphoria better or easier to cope with?
I don't do drugs (except for once or twice at an EDM show, but come on...) so I cannot say one way or another. Maybe it helps some people, but from my totally not an authority observation, it only makes things worse. Most people who are trans are probably going to be depressed for obvious reasons, but the spectrum of why is always huge. In the case of the girl I just mentioned, it was because of an abusive father and being molested as a kid. She never said it, but that was why, and you could pretty much tell that's the reason the drugs were happening.

In my case I get depressed because I don't think I'll ever be married or have kids. Both of those are panic-inducing to the point I wake up in the middle of the night sweating about it. Unfortunately, biology is biology, and I've never once met a guy actually willing to overlook the penis.
>>
>>10085256
>shit my job consists of helping others
Alright, I'm curious. What's your job?
>>
File: 3123.jpg (28 KB, 437x431)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>10085272
stop living my dream
>>
>>10085293
paramedic
>>
File: kessel.png (56 KB, 164x138)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>passable
>mtf
>>
>>10085313
Now I'm freaked out, because one of the guys who likes me is a paramedic. You're not him, you've got a different writing style, but dayum what a coincidence.
>>
>>10085107
I exist though.
>>
>>10085319
:^)
>>
>>10085107
>Low self-worth fuelling an irrational self-denial of happiness and assuming men will hate you
It's almost like straight cis women put themselves through the same retarded shit hmm
>>
>>10085487
I don't believe straight women generally think about being killed for having a penis, though.
>>
>>10082364
Please be my bf
>>
>>10085593
are you cute and passable?
>>
>>10085107
i'd fuck a trap and have one as a close friend too. might even have a relationship with one but i don't want people to think i'm gay or a weirdo.
>>
>>10085609
Yes I think I'm passable. I'm a bit tall at 5'7 and 125lbs though so I might not be cute ;_;
>>
>>10085622
>i'd fuck a trap
>but i don't want people to think i'm gay
That might work for some, but not all. Sex is fun and all but inevitably everyone wants something more.
>>
>>10085632
>a bit tall
>5'7
Lol. Are you in South America
>>
>>10085632
pics bbygirl
>>
>>10085643
No, but I feel like a giant all the time compared to other girls...
>>
>>10085649
I'm 5'10 and still shorter than all the guys I'm friends with. Wouldn't worry about your height so much.
>>
>>10083028
Because pre op trannies really, really turn me on. I'm not sure why, but that's the way it is for me. I like girls though.
>>
>>10085635
well i wouldn't want to marry a trans person, but i would date one for a while if we were into each other.

i want to grow old with a real woman though. i think the biological realities would just become too obvious to neglect at some point.
>>
>>10085709
>i would date one for a while if we were into each other
I really hope you'll let her know in advance instead of leading her on
>>
>>10085709
Yeah, that's exactly what I expect a guy to think. That's why I kind of laugh at these posts saying "Oh I just want to take care of themmmm!" because it's not sincere. It's a fetish. Men want a pet they can fuck. From an objective standpoint there's nothing wrong with that, people want what they want. At the same time mtf's need to be aware they're not much more than toys to a lot of people and they will be dropped and put aside once used up or inconvenient. That's reality. Most of us are going to die single so enjoy the easy fucks while you can, everybody.
>>
>>10085772
>enjoy the easy fucks while you can
How do I get these fucks in the first place??
>>
>>10085777
grindr/tinder
>>
>>10085777
Just go to a gay bar and drop $20 on shots, like everyone else has for the past however many decades.
>>
>>10085107
>>10085121
actual dude reporting
>>10085235
gotta protect yourself against abuse the same way you'd need to with any relationship
hope for the best prepare for the worst type of stuff
>>
>>10085252
different strokes for different folks anon, why you hatin' on empathy?
>>
>>10085772
yeah and i guess you need to just accept that you're not real human females and it's unfair to blame guys for thinking both intuitively and rationally about what they want.

it may just be a fetish but a lot of trannies like to fetishize themselves so it's okay.

>>10085754
sure thing my dude
>>
>>10085258
>weed is supposed to cure dysphoria
doubt
>>
>>10085588
yeah, they think about being rape murdered when walking down the street after night, despite the statistics showing they're retarded
>>
>>10085622
I'm literally the opposite kind of chaser. I would only want to do a gf/ bf relationship because i would prefer people find out. Some of the girls in the accounting firm I work at are trying to set me up with their normie friends. I just want a way out of this personal hell of dating in the south.
>>
>>10085709
>real woman
>implying any mtf would want to date you in the first place
>>
>>10085772
>Yeah, that's exactly what I expect a guy to think.
#notallguys, you ball of insecurity
>That's why I kind of laugh at these posts saying "Oh I just want to take care of themmmm!" because it's not sincere.
bullshit
some will be insincere, sure, just like a lot of stuff men say to cis women (and vice versa) is
a decent chunk will be sincere though
>It's a fetish. Men want a pet they can fuck.
nice generalization
by the same logic, transbians just want to rape women, amirite?
jesus, the nerve of some people
>From an objective standpoint there's nothing wrong with that, people want what they want. At the same time mtf's need to be aware they're not much more than toys to a lot of people
a lot of people, maybe
doesn't mean all people
>and they will be dropped and put aside once used up or inconvenient.
by the scumbags that aren't being honest with them
happens with cis women too, you know
>That's reality.
no, that's insecurity
>Most of us are going to die single
strong claim
>enjoy the easy fucks while you can, everybody.
gotta have fun
>>
>>10085894
>a decent chunk will be sincere though
how do we find people like this? ;_;
>>
>>10085894
LOL

>>10085901
You don't because they're not real.
>>
>>10082364
>tfw no passable mtf gf to fuck hard and have her call me "daddy" while I pound her cute little asshole
this stuff used to gross me out but once i started hrt all i wanna do is call a guy daddy wtf
>>
>>10085854
Cuts both ways once you get down to brass tacks like that. You'll probably end up getting used just as much.
>>
>>10085878
i bet i could find one who would date me, many even. someone who got to know me first before making judgements.

>>10085912
not sure i see what you mean. how would i end up getting used?
>>
>>10085908
>people that want to take care of a tranner and build them up to be a stronger happier version of themselves dont real
guess I dont real then
>>10085901
thing is you can't blindly trust what someone says, there will be deceptive cunts that will say the right things to achieve their goals
I guess read up on manipulative and abusive relationships, so you can recognize the signs and know whether it's more likely that the person is genuine, or whether red flags are popping
>>
>>10085957
>. someone who got to know me first
kek, that's exactly why they wouldn't want to date you. the sooner you show your true colors, the better.
>>
>>10085911
sub stuff is good shit desu, as long as it's not abusive
>>
any of you girls in NYC by any chance?
>>
>>10085966
Nope. Florida.
>>
>>10085971
California :(
>>
fug. all of the qts live outside of NYC

>tfw no qt mtf gf to have an LDR with and fly over one day to see her
>>
>>10085961
i think you're the one showing the colors here. i'm only saying what i feel to be true.
>>
File: 312a.jpg (56 KB, 649x558)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>10085963
yeah but i was big into sub stuff before i even realised i wanted to be a girl
estrogen just unlocked my daddy issues i guess
>>
>>10086007
post yfw a guy calls you a "good girl"
>>
File: 1511302948551.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>10086029
>>
File: 1312.png (399 KB, 910x880)
399 KB
399 KB PNG
>>10086029
my ex did that even when i was still a boy and it drove my nuts
>>
>>10085772
>"Oh I just want to take care of themmmm!" because it's not sincere
Well, it's not like I don't want to do the same with cis women, so...
>>
>>10082364
>no qt bf who's okay with your weird quirks willing to fuck the boy out of you
>no qt bf to make you feel qt, pretty and wanted when you almost can't stand yourself
>no qt bf to huggle with me at night so that I can pass out to his scent with my face in his chest and feel secure
>no qt bf to be stupid with and do some cringy couple couple stuff when it actually feels really good
>no qt bf to sometimes walk outside with in the snowy cold where we'd hold freezing hands and go buy some cheap hot coffee or chocolate from a cafe nearby
>no qt bf to wait for every day and make food for then watch him eat it to tell you that it's really good and only make you feel better
>no qt bf to drink with while watching a movie on a couch until it turns into a super hot kissing tipsy session with the stupid movie playing in the back but all you can hear and feel is each other's hearts
>no qt bf to give you his oversized jackets/hoodies so you can feel comfy as ever while looking kinda stupid

Eh, why even bother
>>
File: 41.png (5 KB, 256x246)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>10086236
>no qt bf to give you his oversized jackets/hoodies so you can feel comfy as ever while looking kinda stupid
this is why i buy my own oversized jackets and pretend that i got them given to me
;_;
>>
>>10085632
What state are you in?
>>
File: 1517801544896.jpg (29 KB, 540x810)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>10086236
>>no qt bf to give you his oversized jackets/hoodies so you can feel comfy as ever while looking kinda stupid
why does this one hurt the most
>>
>>10086283
California
>>
>>10082364
>tfw my entire value as a human rests on if I pass or not
well fuck you, you are never going to make it
>>
>>10086322
Not OP but I'm attracted to feminine features desu. I've only dated cis girls before
>>
File: 53728684_p0.jpg (541 KB, 711x900)
541 KB
541 KB JPG
>>10086284
Honestly
>being given something by someone you care about even if its a jacket
>keeps you warm and comfy, and to certain degree feeling secure kinda like a wearable blanket
>smells like him, so its reminder of someone you care about and how that someone cares about you and keep you comfy and warm (on the inside as feelings)
>looks stupid but cute because you feel small but also protected and kinda like being constantly hugged by said significant other, and it's obviously not yours and someone gave it to you because they dont want you feeling cold
>>
>>10086236
>tfw I will never do this to you

FUCK
>>
>>10086322
OP here. Sorry but only cute and passable girls.
>>
>>10086284
>>10086378
But what about his underwear?
>>
>>10086525
that's just gross
>>
>>10086525
Only if boxers are lose enough, its cold outside really warm inside and I want to let doodledongle have a bit of venting space, mandatory baggy hoodie required with cuddles ft. irish whiskey and cream combo and just melt into lust over some stupid video/board game or watch me make lunch/dinner food like that

>>10086560
Not really, they can be clean you know, kinda like act like lounge/lazyshorts
>>
>tfw no passable mtf gf to talk about my troubles with
>tfw no passable mtf gf to come home to and kiss passionately
>tfw no passable mtf gf to give a hoodie to that smells like me so when I'm at work she can wear it and think of me
>tfw no passable mtf gf to call on my work breaks and tell her how much I want her
>tfw no passable mtf gf to sexually tease over the phone while at work
>tfw no passable mtf gf to make ahegao while I tongue her cute little asshole
>>
> tfw I have a trap trans gf
> tfw I won't be believed because
> tfw I cannot boast to /b/fags about fucking my trap gf
>>
>>10086684
do you love her, cuddle her, fuck her and make her feel like a good girl
>>
>>10085054

Anon, I have a boner, but also I'm in tears, can't handle all these feels
>>
>>10086693
Feel free to crrect me if im wrong but I feel that the importance of how others see you (to you) increases as you care/are closer that other person
For example you probably wouldnt care if some random co-worker really didnt make you feel like a girl as much as a friend did or even more (maybe the most?) a signficant other(if in a ship) something along the lines of degree of validation relative to how much you're attached to that party and how important they are you, that's how it is at least for me
Goes in this order:
>s/o - since that kind of validation is just so powerful
>close friends
>outer friends
>mutual friends of friends stuff
>family (not on good terms so I dont really care about what they think)
>coworkers or randos on the street
>>
>>10086714
NYC
Y
C
>>
>>10085772

>Yeah, that's exactly what I expect a guy to think. That's why I kind of laugh at these posts saying "Oh I just want to take care of themmmm!" because it's not sincere. It's a fetish. Men want a pet they can fuck.

Well I'm sincere. Can't really explain it I guess it's just so endearing all the hoops you have to go through to become female and all.

>At the same time mtf's need to be aware they're not much more than toys to a lot of people and they will be dropped and put aside once used up or inconvenient.

I've thought about this. Being with a tranner socially is playing life in hard mode, period. So yes it is inconvenient, but at the same time I like to think love will find a way? Maybe people will say I just need to grow the fuck up and realize how hard it is, but yeah

>That's reality. Most of us are going to die single so enjoy the easy fucks while you can, everybody.

I'm for sure going to end up alone as well :(
>>
>>10085258
I was vaping about an ounce a week and it definitely did not cure it, just made me numb enough to zone out of the dypshoria. Eventually I got to suicidal and transitioned
>>
>>10085258
>cure
More like make you indefferent and careless about it therefore reducing its impact on you
Smoked for days, weeks months on end non-stop but whenever I'd stop and having a regular day
Let's say in the morning when getting ready to class clearminded after a good night of sleep it kicks in pretty hard and it's obviously expressed with how I dressed then when I'd be done with classes and smoke I just kinda think that im wearing looks stupid and dont really know why im doing it and just act like the most dude-bro douchebag around it suppressed it more than anything
Also gives me horrible anxiety
>>
>>10085251
weed helps with anxiety, it doesn't help with dysphoria. it helps me not think about it too much, so it lets me relax, and do other things. it's not a perfect solution, but it helps a ton.
>>
>tfw about to go to bed soon
>tfw no passable mtf gf to sleep next to and hold close, feel her chest rise up and down every time she breathes and kiss her on the back of her neck to let her know she is loved and in good hands
>>
>tfw no trans gf to kiss and caress while she's sleeping
>tfw no trans gf to kiss and caress me while I'm sleeping
>>
>>10086885
>>10086901
>tfw chasing is the purest form of suffering
>>
>>10086915
>tfw not a chaser, just want a passable mtf gf to cuddle, love and make feel good
>tfw no passable mtf gf to soothe whenever she wakes up from a nightmare
>tfw no passable mtf gf to calm down by giving her headpats and cuddles until she falls asleep
>>
>>10086935
>not a chaser
>wants mtf gf
????
>>
>>10086940
I want a passable mtf gf to take care of and love, not get topped by like degenerate chasers
>>
>>10086948
But why mtf? How does a passable one differ from a cis girl except for the girlpickle?
>>
>>10086982
it implies a narrative that he wants to fuck, like those shitty slice of life animes. he wants a waifu. pure and feminine but still understanding of masculinity, blah blah blah.
>>
>>10086982
passable mtf gfs require more attention and more love than cis girls or else they will die, kinda like taking care of a baby. i have a love of attention and love enough for a cute passable mtf gf.
>>
>>10086948
What if I want both?
>>
>>10086997
There's nothing wrong with being a chaser. Don't let the angry agp hons tells you different.
>>
>>10087006
then go away
>>
>>10082436
why though? why not just date a pretty cis girl? if you don't want to mess with a girls dick then just date a girl with a vagina.
>>
>>10087006
then fuck off and leave all the qt passable mtfs for me
>>
>>10087028
Cis girls have the most boring, vapid personalities. They're nothing more than a quick fuck from my experience.
>>
>>10087028
because I have a lot of love and attention to give to a cute passable mtf gf who needs to be loved dearly and cared for tenderly
>>
File: OkayGuy.jpg (83 KB, 1705x959)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>10087009
>>10087029
>>
>>10087057
go find a man if you want dick. qt passable mtfs are meant to be fucked hard or made slow sweet love to.
>>
>>10087073

>tfw no trans gf to slowly sweetly fuck the boy out of
>>
>tfw no strong, confident bf who doesn't want my dick in him
>tfw they all talk big game but can't deliver
>>
>>10087149
NYC
Y
C
>>
>>10082364
Do guys like this really exist?
>>
>>10088793
yes, I do.
>>
>>10089071
Prove it.
>>
>>10087192
c a n a d a
a
n
-... :(
>>
>turbovirgin (not literally) because I had no interested in perusing girls
>HRT having major effects already after only a few months, hair is grown quite long, and I feel like I'm looking pretty good
>going to fall for the first chaser that tries because I'm so new to the whole thing

I'm scared.
>>
>>10089463
>going to fall for the first chaser that tries because I'm so new to the whole thing
yeah dude, attention from guys is pretty fucking intoxicating. gotta keep your guard up.
>>
>>10089463
>first chaser that tries
where you at bbg and discord?
>>
>tfw you will never rub your precum drenched dick on a cute passable mtf's cute little asshole and make her beg for you to put it in
>tfw you will never fuck a cute passable mtf's tight little asshole until she cums, do mtf's even cum? whatever
>tfw you will never cum inside a cute passable mtf's little asshole and hold her close at the same time while sucking on her neck and calling her a good girl and the slowly and passionately making out while she can feel your thick, warm cum inside of her

WHY LIVE
>>
>>10091603
post pics, asap
>>
>>10089463
What state?
>>
>>10091626
I'm a bit reluctant but also a bit horny. I want to fuck and cuddle a cute passable mtf but also maintain my privacy because reasons. Also if you're not from NYC, don't bother.
>>
>>10087046
Love me anon
>>
>>10092321
Queens. Woodhaven to be exact. You? Also are you cute?
>>
>>10092346
femboy? a femboy is fine too :^)

no really, wanna get to know each other.
>>
>>10092354
>masculine
>bisexual man

pick one, sweetie.
>>
>tfw know many passable trans girls that love to cuddle
https://discord.gg/ckeTyPg
y'all are missing it out
>>
>>10092357
>implying
>>
>>10093621
>lotta hot girls in this club mang, just join!
>>
>>10082364
>tfw have all this but she lives 1000 miles away for now
>>
>>10093872
but that's actually true dude
wanna check out? ;)
>>
>>10086007
anon who you replied to here, wondering how does the previous sub stuff differ from the current daddy stuff? Thinking it may not necessarily be daddy issues, but merely normal stuff.
>>
File: Joi_2049.jpg (80 KB, 1024x575)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>10082364
Are MtFs like Joi? Is there any way to save them from being holograms who then get smushed by real women?
>>
>>10093933
In the same boat except I'm MtF and dating a cis man (also 1000 miles away). One thing I've noticed during the course of my transition is that it's much easier to date long distance than local. I live in a small town in Canada (the homophobic hick part), so the dating pool is not only small, but everyone knows each other.

One thing that's guaranteed to scare a man away is an imminent threat to his reputation. Being caught seeing a transgirl is social suicide in a town where everyone drives a truck and comes home smelling like entrails/motor oil.
>>
>>10096588
Sorry to hear you don't live somewhere very accepting if at all and can't really meet people in person. But hey, it's working out anyway right? c:

I disagree about the reputation thing. I mean, my towns small. I do deliveries in a few places around here so people probably see more of me than a number of other people around. But, I wouldn't care if people saw me in public with a trans girl. Why would I? I don't know any of them, lol. It's my family whom I would be worried about, seeing her. Not that I'd hide her from them, just be wary of their reaction... I think out of my entire family only my sister would be perfectly okay with it. My parents, and the rest, who knows.
>>
>>10089463
well, you know how to avoid the abusive ones, right?
>>
File: Keit-Ai.jpg (266 KB, 1003x1416)
266 KB
266 KB JPG
>>10093933
Better version.
>>
>>10098733
Danke!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.