[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1528102065279.jpg (171 KB, 1134x1276)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
Why is it so hateful?
>>
>>10083303
Transgirls are so mean. I keep trying to date them, and they keep turning me down. Just be confident bro :(
>>
>>10083308
I'm an mtf.
>>
>>10083303
Oh no, that retarded image again
>>
>>10083322
I wasn't specifically talking to you anon. I was just making fun of the "just be confident bro" meme, saying it doesn't always work.
>>
Because the majority of transgirls are mentally women.

Also because of the deep-rooted lookism, self-hatred and obsession with "passing". Tranners are basically the new incels.
>>
>>10083343
What is wrong with it? I think it is a cute picture.
>>
>>10083303
It really isn't.
>>
>>10083308
>>10083359
>just be confident is bullshit advice
Look at Anon with his revelations! What revolutionary knowledge is he going to bless us with next? Maybe that water is wet? Or that the sky is blue?
>>
>>10083381
Agreed, I want nails like that
>>
>>10083382
Look at how they treat each other, especially the divide between passing vs non passing and younger vs older.
>>
>>10083308
Serious questions. Are you fat? Are you only interested in sex? Are you only interested in bottoming?
>>
>>10083407
Not him, but I'm fit, want a relationship and not interested in bottoming. I've still had 0 success
>>
>>10083397
Most people are pieces of shit on 4chan, this isn't exclusive to the trans community.
>>
>>10083346
Transgendered people exist, it's a real thing. It's just become meme tier because there's a shitload of people on the internet who confuse gender dysphoria with low self esteem and body issues.
There's people who transition because they feel anxiety and depression on a daily basis due to the fact that they feel themselves to been a different gender than they actually are.
Then there's fools who transition and then wonder why they're still miserable. They find themselves even more miserable because they didn't take time to think things through.
Also, people have been giving me shit for being a fag my entire life. Quite frankly, at this point I think less of people just because they're hetero or cis. It's really hard sometimes not to hate when there's an entire world that hates you no matter what you do.
>>
>>10083414
How old are you? What age range do you go for? There is also a chance that they reject you out of insecurity. A hot guy was chatting me up on whisper and showed interest but I am sure I'm not good enough for someone like him.
>>
>>10083381
Disgusting, fetishistic image coming straight from reddit hons and their delusions about being a catgirls, headpats and everything.

Cis women doesn't act like that, transwomen do and it's just a fetish.
>>
>>10083465
I have met plenty of nerd cis women like that. Get over yourself. Not all women are generic Stacys or stepford wives.
>>
>>10083460
>20
>18-25
Lmao I'm the opposite of hot. That's my problem. I've got a face not even a mother could love.
>>
>>10083407
>Are you fat?
No, but not really for either
>Are you only interested in sex? Are you only interested in bottoming?
No to both of these. I tend to have a lower sex drive, and am more focused on forming a relationship where we can just do fun stuff together and enjoy each others company

Also, I guess as a disclosure, I am a manlet, so that probably is working against me a bit. But I never let it bother me
>>
>>10083482
>really fit either*
>>
>>10083479
Bump it up to 18-30 and you might have a better chance. Unless they have to be fully passing for you to want them. Then you have to accept that passing mtfs can get top tier trans attracted and chasers.
>>
>>10083482
A lot of mtfs are insecure about their height. This keeps them away from shorter men. I would be fine with a short guy.
>>
>>10083504
This is what I pretty much figured. There are a lot of tall MtFs, and I know they can be dysphoric about their height, so the contrast probably doesn't help them mentally. What can you do. I guess I'll keep looking. But man does getting rejected several times really suck
>>
>>10083499
I mean, I've tried my luck with a couple that have been 25-30, not like being over 25 is an instant dealbreaker. And no, they don't have to be fully passing, as long as they don't look completely male, it's fine by me
>>
people constantly feel the need to police who is and isn't trans. All I need to be trans is to say "I'm trans". That's literally it. I hate how many self hating tranners think I need to present female to use the female bathroom. The aren't any laws against it.
>>
File: 1394507353103.jpg (47 KB, 719x720)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>10083303
Because it is dominated and dragged down by AGP scum -- decadent, ugly, tall, old, masculine fetishists -- with whom HSTS trutrans people, who are congenitally small, petite and feminine and who are incapable of having functional lives without transitioning, are sadly lumped together by the uninformed public.
>>
>>10083524
Bait crafted from bits of truth.

They like using the hsts vs agp terms but they entirely focus on passing vs non passing. This whole " if you don't pass,you aren't trans" shit has gotten old.
>>
>>10083542
You are part of the problem. Agp and hsts are purely mental. By attaching physical aspects to it you show your true nature as being passing vs non passing, pretty vs ugly. It is incredibly shallow.
>>
>>10083558
The world as a whole is incredibly shallow, Anon. Feeding us uggos with lies isn't helping us
>>
>>10083558
False.

http://rodfleming.com/hsts-agp-clustering/
>>
>>10083572
What lies?
>>
>>10083572
But remember that you don’t have to be pretty to pass
>>
>>10083581
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, true beauty comes within etc.
>>10083583
This one too
>>
>>10083558
>Agp and hsts are purely mental. By attaching physical aspects to it
HSTS are prettier because an HSTS won't transition if he's ugly. He'll just stay a gay guy since he can't trick straight men.

An AGP needs to transition because of her dysphoria, which an HSTS doesn't experience.
>>
>>10083548
holy shit how the fuck are you so selfish? I really can't understand this attitude. Trolling aside, everything aside, are you honestly aware how much NPT damage the appearance of trans people? It really does enrage me when I see you freaks. You've ruined my fucking life because you can't hide in your caves and keep to yourself. Instead you demand that everyone caters to your insane worldview.

NEWSFLASH: MtF dysphoria means you want to be seen as, and look like, a woman. If hrt can't help you with that, then don't take it. You're all fucking fetishists. I can't understand how you're okay with taking hrt for no fucking reason. It makes me really mad that PTs have to deal with waiting lists because of you fucking retards. Every second spent on your ego trip is a second taken away from PTs. Your existence damages the trans community.
>>
>>10083580
Guess what? According to that article,my therapist and several blanchardians here I'm hsts. When people online see my face I'm immediately labeled agp because I have a ugly man face. Even your article really only says hsts=short and skinny and agp=tall and bulky. That everything else is too convoluted and case by case.

I had a miserable childhood,am 5'8,138lbs,40-31.5-35 measurements. Many people say I'm small. Other mtfs act like I'm the hulk. I'm only attracted to men. I don't pass. So am I hsts or agp? Why?
>>
>>10083600
I never said anything like that. The trans community just pushes out anyone that is ugly. Passing is treated as the only metric. If you don't pass you aren't trans.
>>
>>10083635
You are a moron,plain and simple. Your kind trash talks us about not being good enough but you are too weak to handle your own shit just because of us? You have no right to call anyone selfish. You demand others suffer because you are weak.
>>
>>10083635
>AGP dysphoria means you want to be seen as, and look like, a woman.
FTFY, you projecting AGP.

>>10083659
>According to that article,my therapist and several blanchardians here I'm hsts.
doubt.jpg
>>
>>10083659
Nitpicking. Of course not every HSTS is pretty. But there is a certain tendency which suggests that HSTS have a unique genetic trait which causes them to be feminine, while AGPs merely have a paraphilia, a sexual/psychological disorder. They don't suffer unbearable stress from living as the wrong gender either, as evidenced by the fact many AGPs transition late and have successful lives and careers up to that point. To them, being trans is merely a fetish, whereas to HSTS, it's their true self.
>>
>>10083465
>delusions about being a catgirls, headpats and everything.
Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>10083702
Too bad all of that is immediately cast aside by declaring anyone that isn't passing must be a fetishist. And all of this means that hsts didn't exist before hrt.
>>
To sum up my experience in the trans community. If you don't pass,you are agp. Agps are fake trans and need to removed. Passing is literally all that matters in the trans community.
>>
>>10083687
Yes I'm too weak when I got beaten up in school. I'm too weak to defend myself from the transphobia you create because unlike you fuckers I'm weak. I don't have Popeye arms to defend myself from the transphobia you cause.

>>10083696
I don't care if I'm agp or anything. I know I pass and it enrages me that npt make my life so hard.
>>
>>10083860
I suffered just the same. This caused me to repress. The more you push others to repress the more hons you create. It can't get better until all trans are accepted. This will help others transition earlier. Plenty of transphobia comes from homophobia. The idea that trans women are trying to trick straight men into being gay. Only passers fall under that category.
>>
>>10083303
I found the source to this by searching on yandex:
https://twitter.com/paxiti/status/994615716518158336

Though looking at this thread it's infamous so I guess the source might come up inevitably a chunk of those times.
>>
>>10083914
Isn't it a r/traaa meme?
>>
>>10083860
This event that solidified my repression and ensured that I would be a late transitioner. I went to a private Christian school I was bullied regularly for being gnc no one would help me. It was God's plan to scare me away from the queer lifestyle. The last occurance was being held down with my face on the edge of a sink in the boys bathroom. Then one of them kicked me in the back of the head repeatedly until I lost conciousness. They were only scolded for taking it to far. I was scolded for being a queer. My parents were called to pick me up. I lost 6 of my front teeth and more were chipped. I had to have my teeth remade. Transphobia comes from homophobia as cishets view all lgbt the same.
>>
does anyone else have a problem with the identity policing in the trans community? if you're waiting to get prescribed hormones you're a transtrender, if you have any hair cut or colour that is not on the "approved transgender hair list" you're a transtrender, if you don't adhere strictly to traditional gender roles you're a transtrender
it's like there's some "ideal trans person" as a standard to which we hold each other and I have to tell you, that person doesn't exist. Some people are shy, some people are flamboyant, femme and butch aesthetic spans all genders whether you're cis or trans
we don't expect cis people to follow a "good cis" stereotype. There's butches, alt girls, cowboys, queens, etc. and /lgbt/ has problems accepting that.
>>
>>10083927
I found the source cause a yandex result was a link from there that was 99% upvoted with 1400 upvotes:
http://reddit.com/r/traaaaaaannnnnnnnnns/comments/8kodpv/i_have_a_sudden_urge_to_paint_my_nails/

But the comments link to that tweet, which is the artist source.
>>
>>10083914
>>10084016
In hindsight, sorry, I'm stupid anyway since iqdb sourced it to a booru, complete with twitter source, as is standard. I didn't consider that a possibility, since I've never seen flags in eastern art before, so I figured it was western and wasn't mirrored anywhere besides where westerners upload.
>>
>>10083542
>Op: Why are trans women so mean? ;-;
> /tttt/: Because AGPs are degenerate disgusting perverted profligates that should neck themselves
Do you have any self awareness?
>>
>>10084046
I'm convinced most people don't. I work in retail.
>>
>>10084046
>profligates
Holy shit I just looked this word up and it is the most emotional, socially ostracizing shit. I realize your use of it was paraphrasing someone else to demonstrate that they're a caricature, but I know people must use this unironically as if just calling people you don't like such is a valid argument.

This post might've been written dumbly since I was eating an apple and my hand is sticky, so I poked my way through typing this slowly with one hand.
>>
>>10083986
you should have transitioned. if you were really trans you would have done anything to get on hrt. anything
>>
>>10084024
it is western
>>
>>10084485
Yeah. Sankaku hosts western, and I dunno danbooru's policy on it. Gelbooru has deleted it in the past, even when you can't tell from the art that it's western. It's on both danbooru and gelbooru atm. So I guess I still haven't seen an eastern artist draw a flag like that. Maybe once or twice as a novelty thing for sports, but not a trans flag at all.
>>
>>10084456
I didn't know hrt existed. Talk shit all yourl want. In my area there was no LGBT only queer, trans was mtf only and they were just really gay men that tried to trick straight men. I get that you are probably just joking but by shaming others for having a different experience,you are contriuting to the problem of repression.
>>
>>10083303
well we didn't get the answer why but we sure confirmed it is hateful
>>
>>10084619
How so?
>>
>>10084621
everyone is being mean to each other ):
>>
>>10084621

How passing and early transitioners treat non passing and late transitioners, isn't any different than how cis people view trans people. It is all harassing others and shaming them for being different. problems on all sides won't get better until this is corrected.
>>
>>10084664
Associating with nonpassers has brought passers nothing but misery.
>>
>>10084698
Nope. It would be no different. If anything non passers can take the eyes off passers. Look at all the " muh chromosomes" and " trannies are fake because they can't have children" and "axe wound" shit. Cishets hate sll trans including passers and early transitioners. They want no one to transition. People have been using Jazz as proof that even early transitioners are no good.
>>
File: 1512155928035.png (23 KB, 500x275)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>10083524
>>
>>10083615
See >>10085551
>>
>>10085563
Anon said people police trans people. But the example you pointed out doing the policing wasn't a person, so it doesn't count.
>>
>>10084740
>also none of them that would ever be "prideful" pass
Why can't passers be prideful?
>>
>>10085789
If you pass you don't want people to know you're trans.
If you don't want people to know you're trans you're not going to be prideful.
Ergo those who are prideful are those who can't pass and can't help being known as trans.
>>
>>10083303
It's actually pretty decent for the most part. /tttt/ is not. It's probably the worst place for a trans person to be besides reddit
>>
>>10083615
>AGP
>her
HMMMM SOMETHING ISNT RIGHT HERE
>>
File: transancapcatgirl.png (1.27 MB, 2047x1227)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
no need to be rude
>>
File: trannie natsoc.png (455 KB, 1000x1200)
455 KB
455 KB PNG
>>
File: transfashy gf.png (1.29 MB, 1134x1276)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
>>
File: niki_metal_gear_2.jpg (1.04 MB, 1134x1276)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>>
>>10086764
>>10086773
>>10086779
>>10086788
I LOVE YOU NICK EEEEE
>>
>>10086805
love u 2
>>
>>10083392
good job reinforcing the topic of this thread
>>
>>10083303
because you literally take hormones which totally disrupt your body balance and fuck with your emotions on a giant scale
it's literally "fuck my shit up" community
>>
>>10083513
>>10083482
>>10083308
the real problem is trannies are only in to eachother. youll lose to another tranny 9/10 times.
>>
>>10083303
Trannies are mentally ill, what did you expect?
>>
>>10084306
>This post might've been written poorly...

Yeah no fucking shit, Anon. Everything after the "but" makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>10086764
If I see another "An"Cap helicopter image, I will flush the Non Agression Principle down the fucking toilet
>>
>>10087337
if-it's normal to piss yourself now and then

t-trans exist in nature

fuck me bigot
>>
File: tenor.gif (62 KB, 220x272)
62 KB
62 KB GIF
>>10083465
>>Cis women doesn't act like that
>>
File: ulttxarwlwyz.png (664 KB, 1260x1232)
664 KB
664 KB PNG
>>10083303
>Why do passers bully non-passers?
>Why do HSTSes bully AGPs?
>Why do early transitioners bully middle aged transitioners?

But the so-called early-transitioning-passing-HSTS girl will whine and complain about how straight cis men have turned her down because they refuse to date someone who wasn't born as a girl, and say it's literally Nazi-tier oppression.
>>
This thread is proof that trans people are illegitimate.

Hsts don't have dysphoria so they don't have a medical reason to transition.

Agps are just disgusting fetishists that don't pass and should be kept from transition.

Cure is right. No one should transition it is all a bunch of fake shit snowflakes push on the rest of us.
>>
Trans people hate themselves. That hate can only leak to other areas in their life.
>>
>>10083990
I agree, this is so sad
>>
>>10088263
who hurt you, man?
>>
>>10088474
No one. Can you show how I'm wrong?
>>
>>10088501
Any licensed doctor or trained medical professional will tell you your idea is full of shit and full of transphobic malice. Haters gonna keep hating, but doctors have a real job to do other than spread anti-trans memes.
>>
>>10088532
The typology is anti trans? It is trans people pushing these ideas.
>>
>>10083303
>>10083308
>>10083308
As a cis male who has dated both cis and trans females, the only thing I can tell you from my experience is that there's no special tip, they're no different than cis women dating-wise. My current gf is trans and I can tell you it's the exact same as my previous relationships.
BTW love the picture, this thread catched my attention because it reminded me of her.
>>
>>10087579
Considering you're unable to use your words to communicate why that's true, you're just illiterate and therefore don't have the right to claim that.
>>
>>10083303
Gender dysphoria
>>
>>10088616
Does she pass?
What is her opinion on hsts and agp?
>>
>>10083303
Maybe because they need a good striping. Preferably with a finely wrought tool.
>>
>>10083303
honestly I think this is the worst part of the trans community, the people on traa seem to be nice, a lot of trans people are rejecting what extreme trans activists are saying now, I think its getting better
>>
File: fuckthisgayearth.jpg (1022 KB, 800x3226)
1022 KB
1022 KB JPG
>>10083303
its 99% transtrenders/sissification fetishists/adult diaper babys/ageplay pedo fucks/tumblr cis attention whores/gay twinks in denial.
0.80% is angry as fuck psychologically tortured actual transsexuals.
0.20% is actual passing transsexuals in full stealth.
>>
>>10089280
Let me guess, you're one of the 0.2%? It's pretty silly that, no matter what marginalized group you're a part of, people will always find some way to marginalize others within the group.
Maybe come up with some way of reconciling trans identity without having to shit on other people.
>>
>>10089280
I guess I'm in the .8%
>>
File: fgj0oLR.png (3.54 MB, 800x3226)
3.54 MB
3.54 MB PNG
>>10089280
pick a better quote or something for the 9th panel because the original is still better
>>
>>10089317
yeah its easy
you can have transsexuals then everyone else can fuck off
or call themselves fairies or genderqueers or faggots or whatever it doesnt matter because nothing they do is based in reality or has anything to do with sexuality or intersex conditions because they are not a part of our "marginalized group"

saying "WOAH MAN i heart voices in my head i need minority status and special privledges!!!", doesnt make you schizophrenic, it just makes you an asshole
>>
>>10089423
So you consider non passing trans to be valid right?
>>
>>10088205
>Why do early transitioners bully middle aged transitioners?
It's more likely to work the other way since the middle-aged types can be kind of aggressive.
The ones who transition in their 20s are the ones who get bullied most by the early transitioners.
>>
>>10089733
>transition in their 20s are the ones who get bullied most by the early transitioners

I admit, this is me. I am a late transitioner and started at 28. 1 month hrt.
>>
>>10088263
>believing the typology
Trans who like guys have dysphoria period. I'm sick of the Blanchardian myth that they don't.
>>10088501
Burden of proof is on you!!!
>>10088540
Internalized transphobia.
>>
>>10089726
if they have actual gender dysphoria, yes.
not "Im actually a six year old girl teeheee I run a sissy website and I have gender dysphoria and I work through it through play therapy with my psychologist"

those people can all go die in a fire.
its not a non-passing trans person's fault they are ugly or whatever, at least not for anyone born prior to 2000.
Then its the parent's fault most likely.
>>
>>10089751
>Burden of proof is on you
The proof is this thread. Would you like me to select examples?
>>
>>10088540
blanchard is a retarded faggot
hes from the era of "dont give a boy a dollhouse or youll make him a faggot"
when in reality, a boy will do whatever he feels like with a dollhouse but most likely play fireman with the dollhouse being on fire and rescue all the people inside.
but seriously hes really dumb.
>>
>>10089776
Thanks.
>>
>>10089751
>Trans who like guys have dysphoria period.
Burden of proof is on you!!!
>>
>>10089167
It depends on who sees her, when first met, some people see a tomboyish girl, other see a very feminine androgynous boy, almost 50/50. I'm on the tomboyish girl side, and I love it.
About hsts and agp, I asked her and she said she couldn't care less about such terms, there are trans people, period.
>>
Is Blanchard secretly trans?
>>
>>10089955
If you saw her the way you say others do, would you still be with her?
>>
>>10089788
Be my guest.
>>
>>10089836
If you don't have dysphoria at some point you're not trans by definition.
Traps dress female to have sex with men, but traps aren't trans.
Blanchard and Bailey seem to believe everyone has dysphoria. See below.
I'm having fun watching Blanchardians eat their own.
Here's Rod Fleming in comments to an article:
http://rodfleming.com/hsts-agp-clustering/
>There is NO SUCH THING as ‘childhood gender dysphoria’ this is a vicious trope invented by Western AGP activists who do not care how many children they damage in their own narrow political interests. Yes some children do exhibit Gender Non-Conforming (GNC) behaviours and a few do go on to become TS but GNC IS NOT gender dysphoria
And yet here are Blanchard and Bailey:
https://4thwavenow.com/2017/12/07/gender-dysphoria-is-not-one-thing/
> Types of Gender Dysphoria
>The first type—childhood-onset gender dysphoria—definitely occurs in both biological boys and girls. It is highly correlated with homosexuality–the sexual preference for one’s own biological sex–especially in natal males.
Blanchard is more reasonable than his followers.
>>
>>10089990
Blanchard is something, that's for sure. Exactly what he is we don't know. His personal life is kind of a mystery.
His followers are the real pieces of work though.
>>
>>10090169
"Androgynous boy" who turns out to identify as a girl and acts feminine? No problem for me at all.
>>
>>10090176
>>10083542
>>10083635
>>10083580
>>10083702
>>10083718
>>10083808
>>10083860
>>10084456
>>10084698
>>10084740
>>10088205

plenty of hate and divisiveness in this thread.
>>
we hate ourselves and everyone else
>>
>>10090315
Roddy is just a retarded AGP in denial GAMP gimp.
>>
>>10090315
>If you don't have dysphoria at some point you're not trans by definition.
By your definition, HSTS aren't trans.
>>
>>10083303
some trans people kinda convince themselves to hate other trans people who havent transitioned yet because "they dont pass" which is an ultra retarded way of thinking but yknow
>>
>>10095337
>>10090789
>>10093534
anyone mind explaining what these acronyms mean, im trans but im a bit ignorant
>>
>>10095348
They also hate anyone thst doesn't pass and those that transition later than them.
>>
>>10095365
they do and it doesnt make them look any better than ugly cis people
>>
>>10095360
HSTS are gays who transition to escape internalized transphobia.
>>
>>10095360
Agp= autogynophile, sexually arroused by seeing themselves as women
Hsts=homosexual transexual, gay man that transitioned to attract straight men
Gamp= gynoandromorphophiliac, tranny chaser.
>>
>>10095377
thank you
>>
>>10095375
>>10095377
hsts? so like a man who went from cis male to mtf to get to straight cis men?
>>
>>10095415
Yes.
>>
>>10095428
thats, kinda weird to wrap my head around, one could just crossdress no?
>>
>>10095434
Crossdressing won't stop the male aging process.
>>
>>10095454
ahh youre right that totally slipped my mind
>>
>>10083303
Extreme self-hatred leads to projection, because at some point people need to direct their hatred on other weaker individuals (hons, late transitioners) so they can feel better about themselves.
I almost started adapting to this way of thinking, /tttt/ can be really toxic.
On the other hand there are also a lot of nice MtFs on this board.
>>
>>10095476
I'm very self hating and I don't hurt others to make myself feel better.
>>
>>10095476
>hons
>/tttt/
whats this?
>>10095494
the world needs more people like you
>>
>>10095501
Hons are non passing mtfs.
/tttt/ is this boards nickname.
>>
Being gay doesn't make you a good person just don't put yourself into these groups
>>
>>10095562
what groups
>>
>>10095501
I made a lot of mistakes and lacked the strength when I needed it most. This has ruined my body and life. I might have a few good qualities but they weren't enough.
>>
>>10095337
If this mythical HSTS beast exists which does not have dysphoria, then no, not trans.
Maybe a drag queen or something, but not trans.
However I reject the idea that there is such a thing as an "HSTS" without dysphoria that is trans.
In fact you are contradicting Blanchard himself by making such claims.
I already posted an article:
https://4thwavenow.com/2017/12/07/gender-dysphoria-is-not-one-thing/
What is in there - childhood-onset gender dysphoria
*gender dysphoria*
According to Blanchard and Bailey your so-called HSTS have gender dysphoria.
Get with the program.
>>
>>10095375
That's not what Blanchard says.
>>10095377
>Hsts=homosexual transexual, gay man that transitioned to attract straight men
Ditto.
>>10095434
Put this shit out of your head. Not only is it bullshit, but it isn't even a correct representation of the theories of the man who came up with this shit in the first place.
>>
You Blanchardian faggots out there need to note this from the same article:
>Children with childhood-onset gender dysphoria have a much higher likelihood of non-heterosexual (i.e., homosexual or bisexual) adult outcomes compared with typical children.
Wow bisexual is included here. So maybe bisexual doesn't automatically mean AGP any more.
And just so we're clear:
>Blanchard’s research identified two distinct subtypes of gender dysphoria among adult male gender patients. One type, which he called “homosexual gender dysphoria” is identical to childhood onset male gender dysphoria.
If you're going to be a Blanchardian at least keep up to date with things and get your shit straight.
>>
>>10095669
>it isn't even a correct representation of the theories of the man
that shit dont matter bro why so mad
>>
>>10095722
I wish it didn't matter, but then you see anons like >>10095434
who seem to be taking that stuff in. Blanchardian shilling shouldn't go unchallenged, especially when it doesn't even match Blanchard's own thinking on the subject.
Blanchard is more reasonable than 4chan Blanchardians ffs.
>>
>>10095814
4chan Blanchard typology is hsts=passing and trutrans,agp=non passing fetishist.
>>
>>10089733
>middle-aged types can be kind of aggressive.
Oh God yes. I feel kind of bad saying this, but male socialization IS a thing, and we should definitely call it out when a 50+ wife-and-kids transitioner tries to throw their weight around.
>>
>>10095886
The problem is how to stand up to it? When you get someone who is relentless and unreasonable it's hard to do anything. It's like they just keep pushing and pushing. They won't listen to anything you say or care about how you feel. They'll just push and push. It's a really helpless feeling, and eventually all you can do is leave because you aren't even given an opportunity to discuss things.
>>
>>10095854
>>10095814
blanchard? whats that
>>
>>10095945
That is by no measure exclusive to old hons. All that can be done is challenge their thinking.
>>
>>10095997
If you seriously don't know it's probably better you don't worry about it. It's a rabbit hole.
If you must know https://4thwavenow.com/2017/12/07/gender-dysphoria-is-not-one-thing/ is pretty much where Blanchard is at right now in his thinking.
>>
>>10083303
>>10088616
Same situation here: cis male who has been in relationships with both cis and trans females. I also went with guys for a while when I was in college and I can honestly say that dating a transwoman is the best of both worlds: socially and emotionally it is the same as dating a woman but mechanically the sex is like fucking another man. Good times though
>>
>>10096368
Would you date a non passing mtf?
>>
>>10083303
>Trans people are told they aren't real/mentally ill/fetishists and should die every day
>Trans people internalize this and hate themselves for being trans
>Trans people hate other trans people by extension
>>
>>10096019
Ray Blanchard is full of shit and 4th Wave Now is pure TERF propaganda.

A) Rapid Onset Dysphoria isn't actually a thing
B) Using Jazz Jennings and Caitlyn Jenner to "prove" that there are two types of transsexual is a cherrypicker fallacy
C) Calling Caitlyn Jenner "masculine" is historical revisionism; people were constantly making gay jokes about her before she came out as trans.
>>
>>10096420
>Trans people are told they aren't real/mentally ill/fetishists and should die every day

>newfags still thinking transsexuals and transgender people are the same thing
>EVERY
>SINGLE
>DAY
>ITS
>THE
>SAME
>SHIT
>>
>>10096434
Bruce isnt transsexual
Anyone who isnt a retard can tell this
Anyone who is a retard and watched the first few episodes of his show where he completely failed every "do I have gender dysphoria or a fetish?" test imaginable
>>
>>10083303
All notable communities are hateful because if it is a community based upon a way you are born or something that happens to you then you cannot properly kick people out. This means that even if most trans people are lovely, there will be plenty of loud horrible ones.
>>
>>10096455
>completely failed every "do I have gender dysphoria or a fetish?" test
Who cares, psychiatry is a broken system anyway. She lives her life as a woman and has sought gender-affirming medical care, she's transsexual by any reasonable definition.

>I don't like her therefore she isn't trans
Not an argument.
>>
>>10089423
I am Schizophrenic male biscum an believe that we have a natural alliance with the dysphoria trannies. Not bi people, Schizophrenic males. We share a similar suicide rate, so life is likely about equally horrible.
>>
>>10096444
I know the difference between transsexuals and transgender people anon.
One's still living in the 90s and the other isn't.
>>
File: 1518679820597.jpg (168 KB, 760x760)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>10096485
>>10096518
>I can play dressies up funtime XD so therefore I have a fetal developmental disorder.
Thats not how it works hons.

>I demand that you accept me as a transsexual because I don't like being called a crossdresser.
Your feelings are not relevant to a biological argument.
>>
>>10096518
>One's still living in the 90s
I grew up in the 90's and I identify as a transsexual. Like. I understand "transgender" is important in cleaning up our image and making life easier for trans kids, but like, don't try to force a label on people who don't want it.
>>
>>10096528
>a fetal developmental disorder
There's actually no scientific evidence that transsexualism starts in pre-natal development.

My mom DID smoke weed when she was pregnant with me though, so... maybe? :P
>>
>>10083303
I want the meme cat girl to scratch me
>>
>>10096496
exactly
its like nigger you either have it or you dont.
people kill themselves, mutilate themselves, perform self-surgery without painmeds to remove their genitals.

vs
Im a girl because I got positive attention once and I have gender dysphoria *scratches beard in adult diaper while being 400lbs at age 55 becoming a girl for the first time!!!*

Hmmm I wonder whos full of shit and a terrible mentally ill narcissistic with autism and body dysmorphia with a fetish for sissification, diapers, and pedophilia adult play and whos just trying to be themselves a normal girl doing normal things.

Despite vastly different diagnostic criteria and reasoning behind their actions, obviously they are both transsexuals. XD
Transphobia vanquished!
>>
>>10096528
There's no biological basis to being trans. You're desperate to believe that there is, because you want to beat the TERFs at their own game rather than admit that the science is on their side.
>>
>>10096528
>>I can play dressies up funtime XD so therefore I have a fetal developmental disorder.
Isn't this exactly how HSTS describe their dysphoria though?
>>
>>10096570
source?
>>
>>10096532
you're allowed to call yourself whatever term you find most comfortable, but we have a chance to have a name that makes more sense from a language standpoint and i wouldn't want to lose that myself so i'm glad the transgender term has prevailed.

(not the previous poster)

t. mtf, also grew up in the 90s
>>
>>10096544
>>10096570
I guess tripfags are stupid and fags. Who would of thought?
Because you dont know something doesnt mean you lie about it.
Your mom should be arrested for crimes against humanity and given life in prison or execution and you should of been taken away from that sociopath who would willfully fuck over your development as a fetus in the womb.
Also the "science" is corrupted anyways because theres no control for all these diaper wearing sissification fetishists.

Theres actual transsexuals like myself (if any at all lol), caitlyn jenners, chris chans, narcissas, diaper wearing 50 year olds, adult babies, grinder cumdumpsters, gay guys who went overboard for more attention, sissification homosexuals, tumblrinas, bored cis women calling themselves skylar and showing their cleavage, etc etc, all under LE TRANSSEXUAL***** study.

Like please.
It couldn't be any less scientific if they tried.
Its like doing studies on random groups of unrelated people who happen to look similar enough for some racist to point at them and say YEAH THAT THERES A FAGGOT PUT EM IN DA TEST.

Any "science" should be taken with a grain of salt, until real accurate controls are put in place not 'self-reported' anecdotes of "I'm trans XD".
But that's never going to happen because its not PC.
Its good enough for any other psych study where if its about schizophrenia and you have schizophrenia and PTSD for example, they tell you to get the fuck out because youre gonna fuck up the study.
>>
>>10096544
>There's actually no scientific evidence that transsexualism starts in pre-natal development.
Have you been living under a rock?
>>
>>10096570
>There's no biological basis to being trans.
See >>10096626
>>
>>10096609
>>10096532
The term "transgender" has put transsexuality back another 30 years if not put it at risk of being completely incurable and diagnosable.
Now everyone has shifted it from the medical condition that it is to the new goth with the new black being a girl with a dick wearing diapers and 1 in 10 kids is now trans.
>>
>>10096434
I don't endorse Blanchard, Blanchardianism, or 4th wave now TERFism.
However, if there's one thing more toxic than those things, it's 4chan Blanchardianism.
It's orders of magnitude worse.
I want to use Blanchard to discredit 4chan Blanchardianism, and maybe dial down the toxicity level a bit.
>>
>>10096565
Meh, welcome to my world. People do weird shit then go, "lul I'm so Schizo!" pretty frequently. The great irony is that there is actually a mental issue that is just the social aspects of Schizophrenia some might have, but fuck them. Hear some voices and try to kill yourself because the cat sneezed, have issues with school in spite of a genius IQ, occasionally think that IQ makes you a literal deity, then come talk to me. To the hypothetical them, not to you.
>>
File: jess whatever.jpg (147 KB, 1029x667)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>10096616
>Your mom should be arrested for crimes against humanity and given life in prison or execution and you should of been taken away from that sociopath who would willfully fuck over your development as a fetus in the womb.
ow the edge

>caitlyn jenners, chris chans, narcissas, diaper wearing 50 year olds, adult babies, grinder cumdumpsters, gay guys who went overboard for more attention, sissification homosexuals, tumblrinas, bored cis women calling themselves skylar and showing their cleavage, etc etc,
Almost everyone who's actually helped to push trans rights forward falls into one of these categories. The fact that you're using "caitlyn jenner" as an insult really just shows how out of touch with modern society you are. Get off your high horse, bitch.
>>
>>10096990
stew and brew fetishist aids dump
>>
Everyone in this thread talking about Blanchard typology is basically peddling pseudoscience. You are all acting like insecure moronic schoolgirls.
>>
>>10096711
>Blanchard, Blanchardianism
>4chan Blanchardianism.
What's the difference?
>>
>>10099373
Blanchard believes agps should transition .
>>
File: 1520748152897.jpg (92 KB, 1680x1050)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>be me
>be FtM
>goes to the trans/non-binary support group because my support worker threatens me with kicking me out of flat
>FUCK
>support place is okay besides the fact that on the form you've got "Female/trans/non-binary"
>Uhhh... wut?
>*writes down MALE and gives it back*
>profit.
>the meeting is over
>suddenly I'm asked by some FtM to go on the side
>Sure, why not? Nevertheless WTF
>there's more of them
>...
>they start shouting at me that I'm trying to hard to look like cis male since I was wearing a nice suit, had a dark hair with clean cut
>WTF isn't it what's it all about?!
>get beaten up by the same group at the alleyway from the meeting place
>*avoids going outside for nearly 5 months*

>yeah, not doing Pride or anything. Just let me be me, kay?
>>
>>10099493
>things that never happened.
if you had really gone, they would have all wanted to fugg you. I should know i've been to one.
>>
>>10083303

Nerd revenge of failed hetero males

HSTS are much better adjusted and all round nicer people
>>
>>10083558
>Agp and hsts are purely mental.

Very effeminate gays tend to have smaller builds. The stereotype of the slim/limp wristed homosexual with a slender frame exists for a reason.

This combined with the likelihood of successful transition, means HSTS have a double advantage over heterosexual MtF.
>>
>>10099653
>>10099731
It is funny how when I am analyzed without looking at my appearance directly people say I'm hsts but as soon as they see that I have a manly face I'm labeled agp. This tells me people put passing as the only thing that matters for agp and hsts.
>>
File: IMG_0239.jpg (257 KB, 1200x1200)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
>>10099773
>This tells me people put passing as the only thing that matters for agp and hsts.

It's a useful shortcut given how consistently fugly hetero MtF are
>>
>>10099798
If there are no hsts that don't pass then that means passing is the only quality that matters. So,is it possible for hsts to not pass?
>>
>>10099825
> If there are no hsts that don't pass then that means passing is the only quality that matters. So,is it possible for hsts to not pass?

There are ugly homosexuals, but less of them.

Lower frequency of ugly mugs + differing motivation for transition = the discrepency that we see.
>>
>>10099852
>>10099852
>There are ugly homosexuals
There are a lot of ugly gay men in my area.

Does this mean that there are hsts that don't pass?
>>
>HSTS

HTTP Strict Transport Security?

Google is ineffective.
>>
>>10100093
Homosexual transexual.
>>
>>10100093
autistic bunk science from the 70s, just forget about it
>>
>>10100093
Gay males who transition into straight women.
>>
File: 1467072368963.png (220 KB, 518x644)
220 KB
220 KB PNG
Better question is why is the trans community insane
>hang out with normies
>everyone is chill
>hang out with trannies
>commie drama, passing drama, terf drama, constant detransitioning and retransitioning, rampart substance abuse, age drama, creepy hons, ftm vs mtf wars, binary vs non-binary fights, aidens whining about muh zher pronouns, gas the cissies gender war now
>>
>>10088191
>>10083710
>>10083478
damn my hon detector is off the charts
>>
>>10083478
ugh, yeah weeaboo nerd aspie cis girls do exist, but why would you want to emulate them?
>>
>>10083452
>It's really hard sometimes not to hate when there's an entire world that hates you no matter what you do.
>>
>>10083303
any community of people who are societally repressed is like this desu. people need an outlet for all the negativity they take in and they often use it against each other, or find other subgroups they can punch down at to feel like they have some kind of power
>>
Because constant negativity, transphobia, and cishet agitprop like Blanchardism and TERF ideology constantly bombarding you tends to embitter you.

You just have to clique up with people that you can trust and then smash the cishet together.
>>
>>10083393
right?? I'm literally going to the store when it opens to buy these nail polish colours. even besides the trans flag its qt as fuckk desu
>>
>>10083659
the 6'4 hons on here think anything above 3"11 is a hulk. not even true. I'm 5'10 which means I'll never be tiny and cute but I still pass. you just have to go for tall badass aesthetic not kawaii little girl (wish I could though desu)
besides, I dated a rich cis girl to milk her for money and she was the same heigh as me. one of my cis friends is 6'4 and wears 6 inch heels everywhere and shes gorgeous
don't listen to the bitterhons or the young mtfs trying to damage control the hon outbreak, height isn't everything although it does help
t. passing youngshit who still grew because some people are just fucking tall
>>
>>10103929
to add to that some NPTs should probably just kill themselves though
>or do they make our lives better because nobody would ever believe we are trans...?
>>
>>10103632
if you read why then you would know but you just shitpost.
>>
>>10096368
I've never been with males, so can't really tell.
I've only dated 2 trans girls in my life (the latter being my current gf), and the difference I found is that they turned out to be much more caring and devoted to my pleasure than the cis ones I've been, who were kinda self-centered and tended to make everything in sex about them.
>>
>>10083303
Bunch of catty bitches hopped up on pills and obsessed with cock, pussy and appearance. What did you expect?
>>
>>10103932
>NPTs should probably just kill themselves though
How do I determine if I should kill myself?
>>
>>10105259
are you an NPT?
>>
>>10083303
Wanting to gas hons is not hate, its the right procedure. If you are ugly absent yourself from transitioning, it helps the movement more than anyone could ever do.
>>
>>10107999
Yep. Guess I will kill myself then.
>>
>>10111398
Reminder that the stealth mtf is the normie nightmare.
>>
>>10083303

Low status hetero males, lashing out in anger

They never lose their egos or endless need to justify themselves
>>
>>10111398
Yes, killing people for being ugly will surely bring acceptance. This could in no way make people view the trans community as completely insane.
>>
>>10111542
Like i a said, absent yourself of transitioning or at least dont call yourself trans, crossdress, be drag queen instead.
>>
>>10111555
Why?
>>
>>10086788
Snake... why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night... I can feel my depression and my dysphoria... even fear.
The body I've lost... the sanity I've lost... they won't stop hurting. You feel it too, don't you? I'm the one who caught up with the TERFs. A group above nations... even the US. And I was the parasite below... feeding off Jannu's power. They came after you in Cyprus... the Afghanistan... the TERFs... just keep growing. Swallowing everything in their path. Getting bigger and bigger... who knows how big now? Boss. I'm gonna make 'em give back our rights... take back everything that we've lost. And I won't rest... until we do.
>>
>>10111503
>Trans community
>Hetero
Nigga learn to read
>>
>>10103929
>you just have to go for tall badass aesthetic
This ^^

Dress for the body you have, not the body you wish you had.
>>
>>10103632
I'm a tranny and I hardly care about pronouns. I'm certain what you face is because of the social left's desire for transgender attention.
>>
>>10103632
lol

I've been to a trans support group a few times, and there are some decent sane trans women I like to hang out with, but also a lot of insane SJW types.

Like there's this one guy who always stirs up drama; he has a five o'clock shadow, hates wearing makeup (and thinks the beauty industry is sexist), calls himself a lesbian and thinks dreadlocks are cultural appropriation. And anyone who calls him out on his bullshit is either "racist" or "transphobic" or "misogynistic", nothing is ever his fault, it's always you. You cannot make this shit up. And yes, I'm calling him "him" because fuck that, I'm not going to respect the pronouns of someone who doesn't even TRY to be feminine. I tried to tolerate his existence for a bit, but god, he has a natural talent for alienating everyone around him. I'm like 90% sure he's on the autism spectrum, but that doesn't excuse shitty behavior.
>>
>>10096400
define "non passing"
And while you're at it, define "passing"
>>
>>10112836
Passing, appearance matching the target gender
Non passing, appearance not matching the target gender.

I'm non passing. One month hrt, late transitioner, masculine face, hairloss,broad, very small chance of ever passing. I need ffs,may need hair transplant, probably need breast augmentation after 2years hrt. Right now I'm basically just an occasional crossdresser on hrt.
>>
>>10112898
As I have stated before, I have dated transwomen before. Since both of them still had their penis in tact, neither one of them met your definition of "passing". Therefore, to answer your question "Would you date a non passing mtf?", yeah I have.
>>
>>10113069
Did they look female? Would you have known they were trans by looking at them?
>>
>>10113188
Fuck no they looked like a transwoman.
>>
>>10113242
Thank you for your time.
>>
>>10113251
.....why are you hating on me for dating transwomen? Are you transphobic?
>>
>>10113242
u gay
>>
>>10113261
>>10113251
You're a transphobic asshole
>>
>>10113257
I'm not hating on you. I'm a non passing mtf. I just needed to be certain.
>>
>>10113267
you know all about assholes eh? Gaylord.
>>
>>10113269
>non passing mtf
You say that is if it implies there is another kind of mtf
>>
>>10113300
Do you really view Blaire White and a random hon as being the same?
>>
>>10113332
That fat cow?
I'd class her as a loud hon, the worst kind.
Women should be seen and not heard.
>>
>>10099373
I never said anything about Blanchard. I have nothing and want nothing to do with that argument.
>>
>>10113332
I just looked up Blaire White. That's a tranny for sure.
>>
>>10114128
>t. newfag
>>
Late transitioners are the trutrans because they repress their own feelings to please the feelings of others, like real females do.

Early transitioners who do anything to transition are fake trans and male because, like males, they don’t let anything stop them from what they want to get done.
>>
>>10111488
don't take too long c:
>>
>>10103649
Because they're female, and that's kind of what MtFs are going for.
T. MtF with nerdy cisgirl friends
>>
>>10114261
>t. elderly gaylady
>>
>>10083479
>20
Way too young lmao. Usually immature. Just wait til you're older and more established, 25 at least.
>>
>>10113332
lol Blaire White is equally passable as any random hon
>>
>>10111488
there's degrees of "non-passing", and a bit of an "eye of the beholder" factor, not to mention body dysmorphia can rear its ugly head

if you can, focusing on how you can minimize your suffering may be an idea - like getting friends, an SO, not too horrifying job, hobbies, and so on
>>
>>10116449
I'm a late transitioner. One month on hrt and I turn 29 in August. I'm not going to pass. Chances are the best I can get is thin crossdresser but I still have a 40inch underbust at 138lbs.

I have friends,a job and hobbies. I can't get a boyfriend. I have been trying for years. I was repressed until 22 and didn't get much chance to meet men until 25. At that point men were only interested in meeting if they knew they were getting sex. Every year it got worse. Now the only men interested are morbidly obese and around 40 years old. I haven't been on a date since 2012.
>>
>>10116835
Rough.

How much of the changes one expects in the first three years of HRT can you hope for, given your starting age?

As for dating, bi guys perhaps?
>>
>>10116900
Diminished results.

I have not been filtering out bi men.
>>
>>10083635
Haha, what did this wall of text accomplish? Why not go out and legislate for tighter control?
>>
>>10117041
Gotcha.
Depending on how diminished, I assume it can still bring in some feminization that might help with dating somewhat, but I'm talking out my ass here.
I don't know if you've been presenting female (be it crossdressing or whatever) before starting HRT - maybe if you haven't, improving those skills may further help, likewise things like voice training and such.
Can't say, but I certainly hope this will get at least a bit better as you continue the transition process.
>>
>>10117218
Thanks.
>>
>>10117218
I have been living as a gay man until I can socially transition.
>>
>>10117395
>socially transition
what does this mean?
>>
>>10120008
Present as female. Living as a woman instead of boymoding.
>>
>>10120053
ah, okay. So the sexual reassignment surgery is the actual bodymodification, and "social transitioning" is just extreme crossdressing?
>>
>>10120147
If you consider every mtf that dresses female but hasn't had srs to be a crossdresser,then yes.
>>
>>10120242
what else should I consider a man who dresses like a woman?
>>
>>10120258
You sound like you're trying to be cute but someone on hrt who socially transitions is not a man.
>>
>>10120980
But how am I supposed to know that just by looking at them?
>>
>>10122010
nigga have you heard of HRT?
>>10117395
btw >>10120008 is not me (>>10117218)
>>
>>10122010
Ideally you won't even know you're looking at someone who's trans.
>>
>>10122020
Yeah, I have heard of HRT; it doesn't magically make someone go from being a man to looking like a woman. Not overnight, and not without a significant investment in surgeries.

>>10123549
>Ideally
Yeah well it's 2018 and "ideally" we shouldn't have things like world hunger and "ideally" communism works in theory. But we all know that's bullshit. Transwomen are easy to spot IRL. As I said before I have dated two transwomen and I fully knew they were trans within moments of meeting them. It would be asinine to expect me to be *shocked* to "find out" they were trans. Pffft give me a break. It's not difficult.
>>
>>10120980
>socially transitions
You use this phrase like it has meaning. Taking HRT does not make you a female as long as you still have a penis. That's why gender reassignment surgery exists.
>>
>>10124438
>it doesn't magically make someone go from being a man to looking like a woman.
it can, and it's not magic, it's basic biology
you know, reels > feels?

the extent to which they start looking like a woman depends on several factors, however, so a lot of tranners are relatively fucked in that regard, and there's a lot that needs to be done to reduce that percentage (until we find a better treatment than transitioning, ofc)
> Not overnight,
indeed
>and not without a significant investment in surgeries.
depending on the factors above, some can get away without surgeries for the publicly visible stuff (i.e. genitalia excluded)
>>
>>10124443
>Taking HRT does not make you a female as long as you still have a penis.
it doesn't make them a cis female even if they didn't have a penis, dum dum
>That's why gender reassignment surgery exists.
no, SRS exists so it can treat genital dysphoria, idiot
has nothing to do with them being trans women - different people have different levels of genital dysphoria, compared to gender dysphoria
>>
>>10124443
Fortunately I do not have a penis. But social transitioning is important in terms of how other people treat you, and the kinds of experiences you have. Social transitioning was more important for my life than SRS was. When I got SRS most people didn't even know what's what I was doing, so I wasn't treated any differently before and after. It was a relative non-event compared to social transitioning.
>>10124438
Really scientific. You have no way to know how many trans people you've met and didn't know they were trans. Or even how many people you thought were trans actually weren't.
>>
>>10124527
I don't think you know what you're talking about. Explain how to socially transition, then.

>>10124502
Men have a penis....we're you not taught this in school?
>>
>>10124611
>Men have a penis....
yes, and?
>we're
were
>>
>>10124611
>>Explain how to socially transition, then.
There's no one path to follow, but the main thing is to get your name and ID changed, then surround yourself with people who don't know you're trans. The best time is when you're in school of some kind, college at the latest, so you can establish a new identity and work history. If you can come out of college with your ID changed and a work and academic history in your new identity, and references who know you post-transition, you're set. You can get a job and live your life as someone who's socially transitioned. There's no reason for people at work or those you're not close to to know you're trans.
SRS can be tough to fit in. Doing it during a vacation will minimize disruption to my work schedule. I was able to get away with being vague about the kind of surgery I was getting, and I also pushed myself pretty hard to get back to work. I lived close enough that I was able to go home to dilate so I didn't have to go more than 4-5 hours without doing so during the day.
That's a pathway for going stealth. If you transition without changing jobs or you keep a large social group it's going to be a softer transition in some ways because so many people will know. But the main point is to get your ID changed and then be in transitioned mode 100% of the time.
>>
>>10124739
>surround yourself with people who don't know you're trans
explain to me how that is even possible?
>>
>>10124832
Be passable. Or at least don't be a tall bulky manly hon. Being smol helps a lot. Same with voice.
Live and work in a place where trannies are rare so people aren't used to seeing them and don't expect to see one.
Fit people's mental schema of a woman better than their schema of a tranny. Once you've been categorized people don't think about it again unless you give them a reason to.
>>
>>10124850
cancer
a
n
c
e
r
>>
>>10124857
I'm metastasizing all over this board!
>>
>>10124850
>Be passable.
Could you provide a solid definition of "passable" for us, please?
>>
>>10124945
You'll know it when you see it.
>>
>>10125539
If that is the case, I have yet to meet a passable transwoman
>>
>>10083303
because y'all get not enough hugs :3
https://discord.gg/2wkv4SG
>>
>>10126474
Well I don't, but I can't get hugs over the internet.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.