[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

I went to a grocery store which is part of a chain in my state. I was in line, politely greeted this guy (older guy) at a certain point, he says to me "let me see your hands." I said "what?" He insisted. I told him no and now I am complaining to corporation and have him fired.

What infuriates me is that these people think that they can say whatever the fuck they want to a transsexual. Would he have ever made such a request to a cis-woman? No. In my life, I have learned that any time someone asks you to show him your hands, they suspect you are trans and they want to examine your hands because there is this urban myth that you can spot a trans woman by her hands.

Either way, I am furious. It is not the first time it happens to me. A couple years ago, another cashier at a CVS pharmacy asked me if I had recently done my boobs. I complained, I went on for months and finally I got a monetary compensation. But, this is a much bigger issue. This goes to show how in 2018 (and 2015) trans women are seen. If I was a cashier in a store, I would be terrified to be saying something rude to a customer, let alone making intrusive comments about their body parts. This shows that people consider us as subhuman who are not even worth of a shred of respect.

What do you think? Has anybody ever asked you to show them your hands?
>>
>>10242119
>I’m a gross looking tranny and I bitched and bitched to a corporation to get money out of them becsuse I’m also a parasite
>>
>>10242216
no, you stupid piece of shit, I hope you die in pain and alone, making fun of me and blaming the victim. Obviously, if they need to see my hands, it means that it is not so obvious. And what the fuck do you expect me to do? Let it slide? Fuck no
>>
>>10242216
this but nonironically fuckin good for you lol
>>
>>10242235
Do you expect me to do nothing? If today in 2018 people still feel entitle to fuck with trannies is because of you weak ass faggots who get disrespected and let people walk over you. I, by contrast, always fight back fiercely and win. If all trannies were like me, the world would change, but I feel like I am the only one raising hell, whereas other faggots get bullied and say nothing.
>>
beat some ass op
t. lite urbex tranny
>>
>>10242258
>win
"So this fuckin tranny got me fuckin fired"
>Widespread public acceptance follows, surely
>>
>>10242119
I believe this to be bait but I agree with your course of action if this were a real story. No excuse nor reason to have someone ask to see your hands. He could have asked to see your watch your or comment on your nails or some such to make it seem less suspicious but regardless your being insulted is completely justified. Hetero people are a blight.
>>
>>10242354
>Hetero people are a blight.
not everyone's a transbihon
>>
>>10242351
"so maybe I shouldn't be an asshole to trannies or they'll get me fired"
It's not acceptance, but it's close enough. OP is right, stop being a little bitch when people are assholes to you.
>>
>>10242354
This is not a bait, it is real, and, yes, I had another person in a different store from the same chain ask me to see my nails. I am very angry about this
>>
>>10242119
You people are cutting your dicks off and pumping yourselves full of hormones. Why are you surprised people are disgusted by you?
>>
>>10242397
Sorry that happened to you. It just sucks when people think "oh different lifestyles and people are being accepted more and more by society, see everyone is growing more tolerant and loving everyone else more" and simple nasty things like this keep on happening to show otherwise. I hope you find the justice you seem that seldom seems afforded. Be well.
>>
>>10242351
you can tell that you are just a weak faggot. People will not like you, but they will respect you if they fear consequences. If you do nothing, they will not like you and will bully you. You have the typical faggot mentality and I hope you get beaten up and die, because the LGBT doesn't need faggots like you.
>>
>>10242119
Post hands! Post hands!
>>
>>10242412
that doesn't justify an employee making comments like that, stupid. I can cut my dick and put hormones in my body, a fucking employee should not have the audacity to ask me to see my hands.
>>
>>10242422
this single incident goes to show that people have no respect for us, they think they can ask intrusive questions
>>
>>10242449
Would you force someone to call what he considers a man a woman or vice-versa?
>>
>>10242449
OP what do you do for a living
>>
>>10242119
Sounds like that's your problem ma'am, next customer please.
>>
>>10242502
fully transitioned
>>
>>10242493
one thing is forcing someone, another thing is demanding respect that they give to any other customer.

Would he have asked a woman to show him her hands? No. So, you are stupid.
>>
Lmao @ this thread
>>
>>10242495
why do you ask?
>>
>>10242556
I wouldn't have much respect for myself either if I were experiencing transsexual delusions.
>>
>>10242540
That's nice ma'am but I have to ask you to leave now or I will have to call security.
>>
>>10242119
If someone thinks you are trying to shoplift, and you act defensive, then they would be even MORE inclined to think you have something to hide that you have stolen!
>>
>>10242728
that is completely different. What a stupid comparison. What are you supposed to do? Show him your hands?
>>
>>10242830
"We suspect you of being a trans, please empty your pockets."
>>
Well this only benefits the public perception of transexuals
>>
>>10242119
>Has anybody ever asked you to show them your hands?
No. Nor has anyone asked if I got a boob job, and I do have decent boobs.
>>10242412
>Why are you surprised people are disgusted by you?
Back at you.
>>
File: 1513403942408.jpg (24 KB, 456x384)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>10242119
>there is this urban myth that you can spot a trans woman by her hands.
>urban myth
>implying
>>
>>10242119
how can you fucking deny that men have different faces compared to women? How can you fucking deny that? Are you people out of your mind or simply stupid? It is such an open and shut issue that there isn't even a need to debate.
>>
Tfw you know this is skullchan because of her particular insults.

What's wrong girl you have like 5 threads up. Sorry to hear if this actually happened.

>same chain ask me to see my nails.
Maybe she liked your nails...?

>>10244985
Literally having a discussion with yourself is pretty weird, just saying
>>
Hands pic please
>>
>>10242577
You sound like fun times op, makes me think of another anon in here, unless it was you-
>So how was your day?
Mind your own business!

Anyway to the 'let me see your hands comment', I'd probably just show them as I'd ask why out of curiosity anyway lol, don't see where the big deal is..
>>
good, I'm proud of you. never mind the douchebag self loathers in the thread. They just arent comfortable with anything other than fear.
>>
Show us your hands skullhon <3
>>
File: 1527184665783.jpg (567 KB, 810x1097)
567 KB
567 KB JPG
>>10246262
>>10245814
fine, t-this is me..

no bully
>>
>>10246277
Hairy!
>>
File: ppg.jpg (17 KB, 270x178)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>10246277
Are you a Powerpuff Girl?
>>
>>10246262
not skullhon, however, this meme is getting very old and unfunny. Anyone who talks about being clocked is accused of being skullhon
>>
>>10242119
maybe he thought you have a knife there or something
>>
>>10246277
Passing through obesity
>>
>>10242231
>I hope you die in pain and alone
>for making a post on a chinese embroidery website
As he said, parasite. Mentally ill.
>>
>>10247457
Its the autistic cursing, and certain vocabulary used to describe trans people. Also she's been making quite a few threads recently because she got bored.
>>
>>10242119
It's trans like you that make me ashamed to be trans. You're the kind of person to cry victim blaming, bigotry, hate speech, etc. at every turn even when it isn't there. Seriously pisses me off how sensitive people are these days. Thank god my trans friends don't align with that ideology.
>>
you are not getting respect or doing any good for the trans community, you perpetuate the "I'm triggered" stereotype that every trans person is a raging asshole, raising hell is not the way to go about this, I was shocked when I came out to a close friend and he immediately started treating me different and was scared I'd turn furious at him in a flash, if you want respect, act like an average person, treat people kindly, and everyone will assume you are a normal person and not a psycho stereotype
>>
>>10242119
>If I was a cashier in a store, I would be terrified to be saying something rude to a customer, let alone making intrusive comments about their body parts

I am a cashier, and I'm not. They don't pay me enough to be terrified of anything.
>>
File: 1529866810957.jpg (162 KB, 1024x992)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
>>10246823
UNDERRATED
>>
>>10244985
F A C I A L - A R C H E T Y P E S
A
C
I
A
L

A
R
C
H
E
T
Y
P
E
S
>>
>>10248791
Holy hell the truth in this
>>
What a spiteful thread on all accounts
>>
>>10248529
I treated the cashier very kindly. You are blaming the victim. I treated him kindly and he asked me to show him my hands. What the fuck was I supposed to do? Tell me.
>>
>>10248529
so, you are saying that OP caused this? OP was not being rude to the employee. WHat did op do to deserve this? Are you sure you are not on crack? The message you wrote doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>10248791
>>10249374
That's weird drive-thru workers are paid even less than you lot and yet... they can still manage to mind their manners and control themselves. Super weird how you both feel entitled to mistreat and antagonize others and be above common decency.
>>
>>10242119
>myth that you can spot a trans woman by her hands
It's not a myth. Try putting your hand next to any cis woman's hand. There are obvious differences in the shape and size.
>>
>>10249885
there are, but it is usually other things that set the alarm off, not the hands. If they want to see your hands to confirm, that means they have noticed something else. Ultimately, I know cis women with huge hands and trannies with very small hands.
>>
>>10249833
>That's weird drive-thru workers are paid even less than you lot and yet
nigga they be makin the same dump ass minimum wage wtf are you on
>>
>>10249833
lol if I work in restaurant, one day I can be assigned to drive thru, one day i can be a cashier inside, the other day i can be in the back making hamburgers

if you tell me im not a perfect cashier i fucking agree with you, but its all the rude customers that thought me that if you are too nice to people they will treat it as weakness to exploit, true story, fucking learn from it
>>
>let me see your hands
Did he think you were trying to steal or something?
>>
File: sjw-triggered.jpg (21 KB, 552x414)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>10242119

Watch out!!! We got a social justice warrior here.
>>
>>10250447
>Just want to make sure her hands are clean before I ask her to get me something I can't reach myself

ARE YOU SAYING IM A MAN YOU BIGOT!?!?!?

wew.
>>
>>10242119
I try to go to richy stores where you are treated better because you have money.
>>
>>10248299
they just put up with you and your casually hateful bullshit out of desperation.
>>
>>10251005
Jokes on you, they brought up politics first not me. Maybe stop hanging with leftist snowflakes
>>
>>10249833
I don't work shitty minimum wage jobs anymore, but I can still tell you drive thru workers have the same philosophy. No one wants to deal with your shit. No one pays them enough to deal with your shit. Yeah, I was well mannered in retail, but I'm not dealing with stupid drama that you should have quit starting after high school. Grow up, learn that all people have opinions, and no one cares about anyone elses in the real world.
>>
>>10242119
>tranny
>complains and insecure when doesn't pass
>expect everyone to respect blatant trap and lies that is your fake boobs and fake vagina
your hrtland doesn't work in real world, hon. please choke on your pills and die overdose.
>>
>>10249746
>What the fuck was I supposed to do? Tell me.
Just show your hand instead of being so defensive all the time? Always positive, maybe he want to see your manicured nails. :3
>>
>>10242119
>random guy wants to see my hands
>it's transphobic oppressun!
Those hormone pills are fucking with your head.
>>
>>10251315
0-999

oh wow, you are so stupid and naive, wow. He had no right to ask a customer to show him their hands. He wouldn't have made that request to a real woman.
>>
>>10252533
Maybe he has a hand fetish, how the Fuck would you know?
>>
>>10242119
nothing will ever change for trannies, and this thread shows it very well. Trannies have the weak faggot mentality, so, when they get harassed, disrespected and treated like shit, they don't fight back and they blame the victim. When someone asks a tranny to see their hands, they are dehumanizing and disrespecting her in ways that you faggots cannot comprehend. OP was disrespected and had every right in the world to be upset and to complain. You won't change society if you faggots just bend over and get butt-fucked. You need to grow some balls and complain.
>>
>>10252556
are you people fucking stupid? Someone who wants to see the hands of a tranny has only one thing in mind. Jesus fucking christ
>>
>>10252623
Sexual things in mind

Those hormone pills are fucking with your perception of reality
>>
>>10251315
>Just show your hand instead of being so defensive all the time? Always positive, maybe he want to see your manicured nails. :3

delusional, oblivious tranny gives advice on how to live life. Kill yourself
>>
>>10252593
skullchan stop responding to your own posts its embarrassing. Btw you're the only dummy I know that refers to themselves as she but every other trans women as a gay male.
>>
>>10242119
I've usually had men be really nice to me in the 8 years I've been out and about. It's the women that hate me and try to do sly tactics to undermine me or expose me. It's really upsetting because I used to enjoy women's company and being around them. Now they just resent me and think I'm gross.

At least men are still really friendly and nice to me.
>>
>>10246571
I have that problem. How do you make it look less like that?
>>
>>10242119
This post smells 30+
>>
>>10252754
what is 30+?
>>
>>10252713
stop associating me with that autistic freak skullchan, it's not me skullchan, idiot
>>
>>10252750
I would think it's the same as for everywhere else. Epilation using your method of choice for non-permanent removal, laser or electro for permanent.
>>
>>10252799
B O O M E R
>>
I'm pretty sure OP is pretending to be a trans woman and is feigning being upset at a made up scenario to pretend to want to commiserate about shared indignities but really just wanted to try and trigger feelings of dysphoria in trans women about their hands.
>>
>>10252849
IT WORKED. My hands are huge, well my sister's are as big, mine just look rougher. At pride parade's every tranny and drag queen thinks she's some sort of hyper amazing tranny so I guess I would have been screwed anyway.
>>
>>10252623
You're delusional. No one cares enough about you to think about that shit in public. You're not a special snowflake, you're just another customer.
>>
The only thing about me that passes are my hands and wrists. They're so tiny, soft and clean looking. I always keep my nails on a medium length so my fingers look longer, but if hey're too long they just look like... woman hands.
>>
>>10252898
you are delusional. People just wanna make fun of trannies, humiliate them and they move on with their lives. It doesn't take too much effort or time, stupid.
>>
>>10242119
>Be a unpassing honfreak
>Complain
>Hurr durr muh opression
>>
>>10242119
>mfw my hands are fucked from eczema scarring
i've heard they're small tho so there's that
>>
>>10253833
>Hurr durr

this isn't funny anymore. It's trite. And, you are stupid. What is someone who is disrespected going to do? Just shut up? Typical bottom fag mentality. I bet you anything you like to lick men's feet and like to be farted in your mouth and pissed all over your ugly face. Jeez.
>>
i have small girl hands [same size as my mom] + female digit ratio

hons BTFO'd
>>
>>10253833
why is this fag thinks that saying hurr durr and muh he looks cool and makes the point? Have you looked at yourself, fag? Despite what your family tells you, you are a repulsive freak. Hope you vomit bile and drown in it
>>
>>10242119
Hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon hon
>>
>>10253877
who gives a shit if they are scarred if they pass
>>
>>10255486
>>10256400
Samefag. Poor AGPs, never pass and are delusional that someone will ever love a freak who's basically a feminized man.

T: Early transitioner, intersex, fully stealth, with a partner (heterosexual). AGPs never pass, so either get bunch of surgeries and cover your body or kys.
>>
>>10242119
woahh

you transitioned from man to idiotic femnazi all in one go ?
>>
>>10242119
You're right that's weird. You can identify a tranny by their face.
>>
>>10257193
face and head, 100%. All trannies are clocked by their face and heads more than anything else, even before they open their mouth and let out their manly squeaky voice, as if they had inhaled helium. But, shhhhh. Don't tell cis-people that it is actually the head that clocks you. Let them believe it's the hands.
>>
>>10242231
kys add to the statistic.
>>
>>10242119
>he says to me "let me see your hands." I said "what?" He insisted. I told him no
Maybe he thought you tried to shoplift or something? Why else whould he want to see your hands?
>>
>>10255491
I want to lick your fingers after you've eaten cheetos.
>>
>>10242119
He probably thought you were wearing fake giant hands and shoplifting things out of the store in them.
You poor hon.
>>
File: TpIluCr.gif (524 KB, 500x620)
524 KB
524 KB GIF
>there is this urban myth that you can spot a trans woman by her hands.
>>
>>10261139
do you pass? Show us your pics
>>
Post hands fag. I wanna cum on your thick bony joints and make them disappear into your ass.
>>
>>10252740
because you're a man
>>
Transgender bullshit is a plague.
A plague that effects everyone.

To have to "prove" to yourself that you're the gender you wish you were you put yourself in such a strict aggressive state of mind that when a stranger encounters you. You go off in a an absolute mental outrage.

It's cool, fine even if you choose to work on yourself and your ability to cooperate and be patient with those who do not understand you.

The time when a tranny becomes a problem is when the cunt decides to correct an issue passive agressively instead of directly.

If you weren't such a fucking coward you would stand your yourself. And either stand your ground or be willing to come to a mutual respect between you and the employee.

Your cowardice and the cowardice of other trannies like yourself are the reason why anyone who doesn't understand the minds/lives that you lead will never be your Ally.

You stupid cunts worry over the smallest things. Once you stop you'll. Finally get the acceptance you want so badly

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.